PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of new s950 jams

Boss_Digger
07-08-2012, 05:31 AM
Been off the boards for a little while as my missus had a major op done. Shortly before that I copped the Akai S950 and hadn't really had a chance to play with it, so heres a couple of new warm up jams just shaking the rust off and trying the new toy out under my new style and moniker "Boss Digger"

BOSS 2
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reverbnation.com%2Fc.%2Fp oni%2F123465663&h=UAQE9xOpeAQF1xlaK0Qj_W0l5sdfXgjW09DkJmXpKmXSRhg

BOSS 1
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reverbnation.com%2Fc.%2Fp oni%2F123394575&h=ZAQFkyvUVAQE6J4MBEXL7Sypm0HKTgXx7A6cfVov9DX0iPQ

Hope you digg em and I'll pass back thru latter and spread some feed once I got my wifley duties for the day out of the way lol

peace!!:spin:

Shadow Demon
07-08-2012, 06:51 AM
1st ones aite, but i like the second one. its good a dope mellow old school vibe. that's a nice warm bassline 2

that's a great moan sample 2

llBARlllCODEll
07-08-2012, 07:29 AM
i like em both but think they would be better if u had left out those pew pew sounds. im not the best at describing sounds or musical terms. im talkin bout the sounds u hear first at :28 and:33 secs on Boss 1. i liked Boss 1 the most. i liked the drums on Boss 2. keep it up tho man!! Peace 7th!

THE MASON
07-08-2012, 08:14 AM
i cant listen

i dont have facebook, so hit me up on msn sometime fam.

BOSS DIGGER ARRIVES

Boss_Digger
07-08-2012, 02:51 PM
1st ones aite, but i like the second one. its good a dope mellow old school vibe. that's a nice warm bassline 2

that's a great moan sample 2

thanks man shame you didnt like the first one but imglad you digg the 2nd!

i like em both but think they would be better if u had left out those pew pew sounds. im not the best at describing sounds or musical terms. im talkin bout the sounds u hear first at :28 and:33 secs on Boss 1. i liked Boss 1 the most. i liked the drums on Boss 2. keep it up tho man!! Peace 7th!

thanks son!! I know the sound you mean its an old 70's disco sound off an old keyboard shame you dont like it tho cos im using it as a trade mark sound here and there lol just to get a little old 70's flavor in the drums

i cant listen

i dont have facebook, so hit me up on msn sometime fam.

BOSS DIGGER ARRIVES

just hit the links dude they will redirect to my reverbnation account I was just lazy and coppied the links off the auto post lol

GameOfDeath
07-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Boss 1 is sick dope sample nice vibe to the beat.

THE MASON
07-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Boss 1 and Boss 2 are both really dope

you showed me Boss 1, that shit is ill imo. that disco stab is dopeness if you ask me.

i think i liked Boss 1 more, but they both have a real BIG and warm sound

peace Boss

Boss_Digger
07-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Boss 1 is sick dope sample nice vibe to the beat.

Boss 1 and Boss 2 are both really dope

you showed me Boss 1, that shit is ill imo. that disco stab is dopeness if you ask me.

i think i liked Boss 1 more, but they both have a real BIG and warm sound

peace Boss

peace and thanks for checkin fellas!

M.O.D.
07-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Boss 1's Got Tha Flava

THE MASON
07-09-2012, 08:57 PM
ye Boss 1 is my shit right now, i cant stop spinning it.

i wrote some shit but i wont record it cause i dont know Boss' plans for it yet.

but i had to write some shit to this, soulful fuckin beat

Boss_Digger
07-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Boss 1's Got Tha Flava

thanks MOD, peace for steppin thru!!

ye Boss 1 is my shit right now, i cant stop spinning it.

i wrote some shit but i wont record it cause i dont know Boss' plans for it yet.

but i had to write some shit to this, soulful fuckin beat

sorry duke Im trying to build a little catalougue up at the mo hence i didnt enable downloads on it, I aint givin any away for a little while otherwise you could have have it fam, sorry once again!!!!!

THE MASON
07-10-2012, 08:57 PM
ye, i think i remember you sayin that. oh well

i got the verse still for it, just had to get it out

MENES
07-12-2012, 03:09 AM
MAAAad DOPE!~ NO DOUBT... HOWEVER I DO AGREE WIT THE COMMENT OF THE '70'S DISCO SOUND'... IT IS A CLASSIC NOISE HOWEVER I FELT IT WAS TOO PREVALENT/OFTEN AND IT DID BECOME MONOTONOUS/INVADING OF THE EAR IMO... BOSS 1 WAS MY CHOICE ASWELL... JUS STRAIGHT BOMB SOUNDS!! THE BOSS DIGGER HAS ARRIVED!!

ClymaX
07-12-2012, 03:42 AM
Boss 1 is crazy! Loving that 12 bit grit. Do you stretch samples in 950?

$inista
07-12-2012, 04:37 AM
i can dig it boss2 is funky ass shit i love it boss1 is cool taking a nice drive smoking a spliff type shit cruising

sileNt.siN.
07-12-2012, 05:51 AM
Dude, Boss 1 is fucking sick. Something about the kicks you chose really tie it together very well. I really really digs it.

SKAMPOE
07-12-2012, 10:11 PM
ionno, boss 2 was fkn monstrous imo

2 was illl as fuck too tho

but as far as me rhymin, boss2 would get BOSSED one hard

PEACE 7th

Boss_Digger
07-14-2012, 03:56 PM
MAAAad DOPE!~ NO DOUBT... HOWEVER I DO AGREE WIT THE COMMENT OF THE '70'S DISCO SOUND'... IT IS A CLASSIC NOISE HOWEVER I FELT IT WAS TOO PREVALENT/OFTEN AND IT DID BECOME MONOTONOUS/INVADING OF THE EAR IMO... BOSS 1 WAS MY CHOICE ASWELL... JUS STRAIGHT BOMB SOUNDS!! THE BOSS DIGGER HAS ARRIVED!!

Thanks man appriciate the constant support from you and bronze!!! and maybe I over did the pew pew's then but I kinda like em myself lol

Boss 1 is crazy! Loving that 12 bit grit. Do you stretch samples in 950?

Thanks man thats a massive compliment coming from you and nah I aint fucked with that yet all I done is pitched all the way up going into the 950 and then pitched it back down again in the box to save on memory!!

i can dig it boss2 is funky ass shit i love it boss1 is cool taking a nice drive smoking a spliff type shit cruising

thanks fam and again appriciate the constant support

Dude, Boss 1 is fucking sick. Something about the kicks you chose really tie it together very well. I really really digs it.

Thanks man I work hard to try and keep the drums fresh so appriciated!!

ionno, boss 2 was fkn monstrous imo

2 was illl as fuck too tho

but as far as me rhymin, boss2 would get BOSSED one hard

PEACE 7th

peace skamp glad you was feelin em both!! and again thanks for the constant support!!

Boss 1 seems to be the winner tho lol even my boss at work came up to me and said boss 1 is better than boss 2 and hes a 54 year old country bumpkin who likes adele lol! made me chuckle anyway!!!

thanks to you all again for checkin the sounds more shit coming soon!!