PDA

View Full Version : is anyone here not a newjack?

snapple
11-02-2005, 04:56 PM
just out of curiosty....is anyone not a newjack euro?

"i just got illmatic"

"who is kool g rap"

"what is a good rakim cd"

"what the hell is a big daddy kane"

damn shits worse here then i thought...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-02-2005, 04:57 PM
:lmao: you gotta learn eventually but yeah shit gets annoying

King Callabah
11-02-2005, 05:10 PM
agreed LOL! but yeah, peoples always learning and there will always be newbies to this shit i guess

tha god concept
11-02-2005, 05:13 PM
i agree but atleast these young cats are askin questions and listnin 2 good music yo

gotta respect that shit

i mean there was a time when any of us didnt no sumthin and was maybe 2 stubborn 2 ask 4 the simple reason ud get the response " yo u didnt no that kid!! "

anyway ive been a head since 86 so my catalogue exceeds alot of these cats on here

crass
11-02-2005, 05:15 PM
jesus christ. people are either complaining about the current state of rap with legions of G-unit and lil jon worshippers, or they're complaining about kids who WANT TO FIND OUT ABOUT GOOD RAP

so don't stress over the "newjacks" who want to know about good and classic hip hop

MaShPG
11-02-2005, 05:16 PM
word, it's better than teach the young'ns than not. if we don't they'll just keep listening to all the bad music and our hip hop shit will eventually die out! Besides, I was like that a couple of years ago.

snapple
11-02-2005, 05:50 PM
no this isn't directed at you at all...it's directed to this entire fourm.....

i come on these fourms to help people, i don't sit around and bitch, i do my part, i spread good music to people, i go to shows, i do what i can i don't sit around and bitch. i like how you guys get heated from this though. i don't sound like a prick, look at what i posted, now look at how everyone responded, you all chose to interpret it differently. i'm not stressing, it's good that people need to know.

it just is funny how there is all these rapper vs rapper and all that other shit kids acting like they know, then you have threads and people saying the shit i originally posted (again pale cris idk why you think i was targeting you specificly, i am targeting the people who said that shit) of course it's good people are learning, don't misinterpret what i'm saying. i'm just pointing out what i noticed.

Knicks
11-02-2005, 05:54 PM
lol,dope topic, i agree

makalani
11-02-2005, 05:56 PM
thank god for the internet, keeping real hip hop alive.

baby jesus
11-02-2005, 08:02 PM
I Hear You But It's Cool With Me Because I Hate Seein Some People Get Shine Who Dont Deserve It Well These People Are Tryin To Learn About The People Who Should Get The Credit It's All Good But I Hear What Your Saying.

Polocash7
11-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Nothing wrong w/cats askin' 'bout good music. There's too many young heads who think they know hip hop and don't know shit. Any young head who's willing to learn,I'll help. All of us who know what's good should be willing to help.

shaolin swords
11-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Well i guess ima "new jack" (only being 13) but i know about all the old school shit and stuff. I aint no poser! I dont kn knbow it all but i do know quite a bit. And i will defintely ask if i dont know.

MaShPG
11-02-2005, 08:50 PM
^ good, don't be scared to ask. It's better you listen to the real Hip Hop and have to look like a "noob" to do so than to know everything about crappy muzack.

Prolifical ENG
11-02-2005, 09:43 PM
what does "euro" have to do with anything?

of course there are a lot of people that arent "new jacks".

those threads will be made on any large hip hop board.

Ink Is My Drink
11-03-2005, 09:52 AM
jesus christ. people are either complaining about the current state of rap with legions of G-unit and lil jon worshippers, or they're complaining about kids who WANT TO FIND OUT ABOUT GOOD RAP

so don't stress over the "newjacks" who want to know about good and classic hip hop
yeh i agree at least they on our side

oldie
11-03-2005, 10:37 AM
just out of curiosty....is anyone not a newjack euro?

"i just got illmatic"

"who is kool g rap"

"what is a good rakim cd"

"what the hell is a big daddy kane"

damn shits worse here then i thought...
thats jus plain ignorance! you started some where. i bet you've asked questions along the same lines!

you bought illlmatic someday. who gives a flying fuck if sum 1 just bought it today. or do intend on buyin, the point is they have it or will have it. i bought all of nas' albums las year because thats when i got round to it. people do have other albums or other things to buy. does that make me a newjack? IMO no. i couldnt give a fuck if you thought i was.

i own no rakim because i choose not to, i dont like him, same as pac & big, they're over rated IMO. but thats another story.

i had other things to say but i forgot. so im gunna come back with it when i remember. point is, thats ignorant. people learn.