PDA

View Full Version : Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Talk Eazy-E, 2pac & Biggie’s Smalls w/ DJ Skee

Big Smokes
07-11-2012, 09:43 AM
qm1BqwF2ESw&feature=player_embedded

MaskedAvenger
07-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Didn't these dudes break up?

KATO
07-11-2012, 10:09 AM
^ they've had so many off and on's, who the fuck knows anymore. They kicked Bizzy out so many damn times I can't remember, then they let him back in, and then Krayzie and Wish leave......then Krayzie said he's back solely for touring purposes, but isn't with them officially anymore...

They're all over the fuckin place, and as much of a BTNH fan I am, they should remain RIP.

The drama is ridiculous......

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-11-2012, 10:30 AM
These niggaz fell off worse than Wu-Tang

TheFunkyDrummer
07-11-2012, 10:42 AM
These niggaz fell off worse than Wu-Tang

way worse

Big Smokes
07-11-2012, 10:48 AM
sad thing is all of them have there potential. its disappointing to me because now when you hear about them its bizzy bone geeked up (recently i came across a youtube video where Layzie Bone was interview by a journalist drunk) this is sad to me because im somewhat a fan but damn come on lets get it together

wish bone put out a album like when.....NEVER they need to get over the bullshit.
and come together as a unit stop depending on swizz beatz ya seen what happen to Cassidy when the last time you heard from that nigga?

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-11-2012, 12:13 PM
what a shitty interview, i think ive heard this 1000 times

ShaDynasty
07-11-2012, 04:39 PM
"the energy is so thick you can cut it with a knife"

must remember this phrase and use it in the right context.

Twiztid-Wutang
07-12-2012, 08:32 AM
I honestly....can't come up with a legit reason to bash them, Wu, OR nas, or whatever legend that keeps getting trashed...when the rap game is so horrid. How dare any of us judge just because they aren't ''relevant'' as they used to be, when shit like Waka is getting burn