PDA

View Full Version : \\ SPOKENN - Paper Jets EP (w/ The Prime Sithesizah)

sileNt.siN.
07-12-2012, 07:08 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/575730_449342695099420_465406623_n.jpg

What up, yall. It feels like quite a minute since I've been here.
ahh well, anyways.

I recently finished this EP with Prime Sithesizah taking care of the production on it. I took care of the emceeing portions here.
We never got to release anything before, despite the many years we know each other. But here's a step into it. I hope you guys enjoy.
Feedback is very much appreciated. And thanks in advance.
You can check it out here on Bandcamp:

Paper Jets EP (2012) (http://spokenn.bandcamp.com/album/paper-jets-ep)

Or here on Soundcloud:

Paper Jets EP (2012) (http://soundcloud.com/spokenn/sets/paper-jets-ep/)

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
07-12-2012, 03:53 PM
This ep is solid! I am definitely feeling this one. Will be marinating on it for a minute. Paper Jets is my favorite track. Props!

REP'D

sileNt.siN.
07-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Hey man, thank you for checking it out! It's very much appreciated, homie!

SKAMPOE
07-12-2012, 08:11 PM
fkn dopeness yo
intro was nasty
prime with the dope beats n u killed them shits

mix n master was all mad pro soundin so PROPS

emceeing is dope as fuck

sileNt.siN.
07-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Thanks for checking it out, man! I really appreciate the kind words. We gotta do some shit together in the near future yo.

sileNt.siN.
07-13-2012, 04:43 AM

ArcherPriest
07-13-2012, 11:36 AM
weeerd spoke,, short of time right now just had a quick sample but sounds dope from what i heard so far.. ill get back at'cha once i got more time to sit down n really spin this.. good to see you back around homie, p.i.r. lives on! haha

sileNt.siN.
07-13-2012, 02:20 PM
Partners in Rhyme, homie! haha. thanks man. hope you can listen to it when u get a chance yo!

Caper
07-13-2012, 03:46 PM
How do I keep missing these . These is dope right here

sileNt.siN.
07-13-2012, 10:46 PM
yo Caper, thanks for checking it out mayne!

sileNt.siN.
07-15-2012, 05:25 AM
Bump bump bump.

JIGSAW45
07-16-2012, 02:07 PM
gettin this now

sileNt.siN.
07-16-2012, 11:58 PM
lemme know what you think, man. peace!

JIGSAW45
07-17-2012, 10:14 PM
This is a great listen man...beats r smooth as fuuuuck(prop to prime sith), lyrics is tiiight sunn! I definitely fucks with this all day bro, good job yall...peace!

sileNt.siN.
07-19-2012, 04:04 AM
Thanks homie! I appreciate the love man!

ELEF_DIGITAL
07-23-2012, 04:58 AM
yeeeahhh Spokenn! great tracks fam, i will send you a beat @ facebook :D

sileNt.siN.
07-23-2012, 04:12 PM
thanks homie!! guess what. i already got some things ready to that beat :)

INF
07-23-2012, 06:02 PM
I have this and will listen tonight.PEACE!

INF
07-24-2012, 07:44 AM
this shit was off the hook!!!!!

amazing wordplay and themes , everything vocal was WELL executed. My favorite was the track about the chick who is bangin some dude in the bathroom stall and then goes home to go to sleep just in time for her husband to get home. That track was an intense buildup and I predicted the outcome as it progressed.Awesome how you and Prime built that feeling because its some real shit and you captured the realness of it in a track , BIG UP!

Prime deserves props from ANYBODY fucking with the boards as far as the boards are truly concerned (mixing , mastering ,etc). You can bang this as loud as you want and it WONT distort. Thats a sign of a master of his craft. I have weak car speakers but can still pull a good sound and the whole sound of this EP was Flawless , I didnt even have to do anything but turn the volume all the way up and zone out. Seriously good job on the production!!!!

Def looking forward to anything else coming from yall.

PEACE and thanks for the Download.

sileNt.siN.
07-27-2012, 09:59 AM
this shit was off the hook!!!!!

amazing wordplay and themes , everything vocal was WELL executed. My favorite was the track about the chick who is bangin some dude in the bathroom stall and then goes home to go to sleep just in time for her husband to get home. That track was an intense buildup and I predicted the outcome as it progressed.Awesome how you and Prime built that feeling because its some real shit and you captured the realness of it in a track , BIG UP!

Prime deserves props from ANYBODY fucking with the boards as far as the boards are truly concerned (mixing , mastering ,etc). You can bang this as loud as you want and it WONT distort. Thats a sign of a master of his craft. I have weak car speakers but can still pull a good sound and the whole sound of this EP was Flawless , I didnt even have to do anything but turn the volume all the way up and zone out. Seriously good job on the production!!!!

Def looking forward to anything else coming from yall.

PEACE and thanks for the Download.

Yo man, Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to it. It's very much appreciated, and this made my day!

Yeah I tried to master the songs to the point that clipping was pretty much impossible to happen. I guess it worked!

Peace man! and thank you for the love!

Dirty Knowledge
08-13-2012, 11:06 PM
jeaaaa

$inista
08-15-2012, 01:20 PM
nice listen, ill production

The Prime Sithesizah
08-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Props to Spokenn for initiating the project, man!!

Thanks to everyone, for the feedback .. support and love!!!