BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2012, 02:04 AM
yeeeuhhh

SKAMPOE
07-14-2012, 02:29 AM
http://a1.vsoh.com/tumblrm720cm6bjt.gif

Boss_Digger
07-14-2012, 04:17 PM
^^^ hahahah at that giff!!!! funeral music Boom!! pretty nice joint right here!! By the way you takin shots at bdz Killbot??

MENES
07-14-2012, 04:27 PM
LOL!! yo SKAMPOE.. YOU OUT SUN! stop RUINING RINO beatz BOTH of ya'll ... UNLISTENABLE TRASH RAP. IS THIS WAT YOU INTO NOW SKAMPIE? A WACK RAPPER WHO WAS GENUINELY HURT BY BEING CALLED HALF WHITE LOL DISSIN YOUR 'HOMIES'? HE SOUND LIKE 10000 OTHER POOR AND REPRESSED SUBURBAN SWEATER VEST SCARF WEARING LAMES!! IM DONE WIT THIS! FUCK SKAMPIES HALF OF PCP! AND ALL YOUR CORNEY FAKE HOODLUMS.. JIGSAW GET YOUR MANS ON A LEASH!! HE ALWAYS STARTING SHIT BUT WHO ALWAYS THE ONE ROLLIN HIS FAT ASS OUT THE GRAVE, YOU!. I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THIS AMATEUR SHIT, I WAS SENT MESSAGES FROM NIGGAZ SAYIN WHAT IS SKAMPOE DOING? LOL I DONT KNOW EITHER!BUT ITS DEAD YO. I AINT EVEN GOT NOTHING LEFT TO SAY. NO BEEF TRACKS. NOTHING! YOU LOW HOMIE AND BARLEY BEEN ILL ONE DAY OF YOUR LIFE! DONT BE TOUCHING MASONS BEATS. DONT BE STEALING RINO BEATS. DONT UTTER MY FUCKIN NAME IN YOUR SLEEP. KEEP YOUR CORNY ASS OFF ANYTHING LEGITIMATE! IM SORRY JIGSAW BUT THIZ THE FAT NIGGA THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2012, 10:36 PM
LOL!! yo SKAMPOE.. YOU OUT SUN! stop RUINING RINO beatz BOTH of ya'll ... UNLISTENABLE TRASH RAP. IS THIS WAT YOU INTO NOW SKAMPIE? A WACK RAPPER WHO WAS GENUINELY HURT BY BEING CALLED HALF WHITE LOL DISSIN YOUR 'HOMIES'? HE SOUND LIKE 10000 OTHER POOR AND REPRESSED SUBURBAN SWEATER VEST SCARF WEARING LAMES!! IM DONE WIT THIS! FUCK SKAMPIES HALF OF PCP! AND ALL YOUR CORNEY FAKE HOODLUMS.. JIGSAW GET YOUR MANS ON A LEASH!! HE ALWAYS STARTING SHIT BUT WHO ALWAYS THE ONE ROLLIN HIS FAT ASS OUT THE GRAVE, YOU!. I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THIS AMATEUR SHIT, I WAS SENT MESSAGES FROM NIGGAZ SAYIN WHAT IS SKAMPOE DOING? LOL I DONT KNOW EITHER!BUT ITS DEAD YO. I AINT EVEN GOT NOTHING LEFT TO SAY. NO BEEF TRACKS. NOTHING! YOU LOW HOMIE AND BARLEY BEEN ILL ONE DAY OF YOUR LIFE! DONT BE TOUCHING MASONS BEATS. DONT BE STEALING RINO BEATS. DONT UTTER MY FUCKIN NAME IN YOUR SLEEP. KEEP YOUR CORNY ASS OFF ANYTHING LEGITIMATE! IM SORRY JIGSAW BUT THIZ THE FAT NIGGA THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK!

do you really irl know these niggas or is what u sayin based off the internet ? like stop writin walls of texts in capitals my nigga u sound like a female... ive seen pictures of you and bronze dog yall not no hard thugs or summin .. not sayin i am .. but fat gingers like u get smacked and bronze SMFH nigga stick to lacrosse...

like you really take this shit to the heart huh ? skamp just hmu nd toldme to diss yall so i said fuck it for fun or w/e .. idk yall and im not worried about runnin into yall wether we do or not ..so i did it .. wipe ya fuckin eyes and man up nigga LOL i only wrote this much cuz i was wavey ..i shudda just posted a pic of camron .. be glad i wasted this time on u

JIGSAW45
07-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Track is tight bro. Coulda done without.killbot, sorry I'm just not a fan. As far as all that other shit...don't go the sleep sinatra route n start mentioning other nigga names man. Keep it in house, niggas take shit way too goddam personal. We got history with Rino which is besides the point. We were the first niggas to Fuck wit dude on here as far as I know. N not for nothin...since u wanna go there, nigga U don't even rock to bronze beats, n that's ya man's. It is NOT that seious man.

THE MASON
07-15-2012, 12:47 PM
LMAO @ Killbot.

i didnt say shit till you told me to stick to lacrosse, but ill take that as a compliment your fuckin retard. you ever play lacrosse? ever played a game against 400 pound 6'6 natives? ever been slashed in the face with a wooden stick because its allowed?

ever been in a bench clearin brawl with 30 hockey skates on the ice?

just shut the fuck up, seriously dude, your a fuckin moron. i dont even care about the track, i didnt fuckin listen. yet you got the nerve to mention my name you fuckin midget.

i whip my ass with little pussys like you. you not living any life you claim to be, you cant box, you cant rhyme, you cant make beats, you barely speak at a 3 grade level............... just off yourself liek you planned, its simple.

its not about being hard, it the fact i could step on you like i step on ants, you fuckin milkshake.

skamp man, poor fuckin move. now im pissed. and i wasnt even gonna bother

THE MASON
07-15-2012, 12:51 PM
JpEcUiE3gGc

killbot is the first dude in blue

XouEgqXqRjQ

wouldnt last two second you flaming fucks

SKAMPOE
07-15-2012, 02:04 PM

it's all love baby

I lost respect for ur ginger homie when he kinda threw u under the bus with the whole sleep Sinatra thing abt ya lacing the same beat
Watching Lil ol Nickolas snake u like that n still beg these dudes for collaboes n shit, u n I built on that back when it was fresh, shit I was the one who told u n shed light on the slithering acts that nick ain't even tell u abt.....

It's been what ever since then....

SKAMPOE
07-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Lol at u talkin bout loyalty smh
Lol at the ginger fuck takin it racial with the "spic" comment lol

SKAMPOE
07-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Lol @ the mis use of our slang

U BEEFED Sleep? Ok buddy

MENES
07-15-2012, 02:13 PM
YOU AIN't NEVER SEEN ME SUN.I GOT JUST AS MUCH LATIN ME AS YOU IF NOT MORE. I'M DONE WITH THIS.

JIGSAW45
07-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Ya need to cut this shit out already, n chill with that spic shit homie.

MENES
07-15-2012, 02:15 PM
YEAH IT JUS WENT OVEr YOUR FAT HEAD. WE DONT GLAMORIZE THIS SHIT LIKE YOU DO.

MENES
07-15-2012, 02:17 PM
LOL THAT WASNT 'RACIST MY DUDE. HE CAn FLIP IT ANY WAY HE WANTZ TOO. HE JUST ROASTING HIMSELF ROTISSERIE

SKAMPOE
07-15-2012, 02:19 PM
PCP's The Eviction Notice LP
Fully produced by BronzeFeet aka The Mason

Coming soon

THE MASON
07-15-2012, 02:22 PM
whats done is done.

me n jig spoke this afternoon.

menes feels disrespected, only from Skamp, cause we was fam since before kidballs ever existed.

i wont speak for menes, he can say what he wants. and is grown enough to handle himself. the shit with Sleep was handle more behind the scenes then people know, so i wouldnt talk about that.

i know you put me on (i dont fuck with facebook) and i know we built on it, but passed that, there was more that happened.

my shit is that you rockin with an ignorant fuck, which is everything you against. it doesnt make sense to me.

the whole beat issue brought up, has been misunderstood and explained. thats whatever too.

in the end man, its music. i known you long enough to know you gonna just do what you wanna lol but lettin kidballs get a pass was a shot the ribs, and undeserved imo.

but like i said, its whatever to me. you got issues with menes, build on it with him lol. kidballs, i suggest you shut the fuck up, cause despite what you think, you cant rhyme worth a fuck, you cry more in the booth then Jim Jones, and your wacker then Mac Miller

anywho. we rocked the beat a couple years back, so heres what we did with the beat

5Gm0-NFiIWI

edit: holy fuck yall type fast. jesus

THE MASON
07-15-2012, 02:24 PM
and ya, if menes wasnt french, hed be all latin lol

MENES
07-15-2012, 02:26 PM
LMAOo VIVA LE RESISTANCE

SKAMPOE
07-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Fa sho

JIGSAW45
07-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Ya need to cut this shit out already. lmao @quotin myself...seriously ppl its just music. Squash that shit.

THE MASON
07-15-2012, 02:37 PM
jJKpwkv4yr4
SRlAemptaJo
96cGLV9w_Wk

fuck the infiltrators

$inista
07-15-2012, 02:42 PM
pueeeew it's stanking up in here !
edit i spoke to soon dint see second page

Mr. R&B
07-15-2012, 03:10 PM
This probably should've been addressed privately.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2012, 05:01 PM
LMAO @ Killbot.

i didnt say shit till you told me to stick to lacrosse, but ill take that as a compliment your fuckin retard. you ever play lacrosse? ever played a game against 400 pound 6'6 natives? ever been slashed in the face with a wooden stick because its allowed?

ever been in a bench clearin brawl with 30 hockey skates on the ice?

just shut the fuck up, seriously dude, your a fuckin moron. i dont even care about the track, i didnt fuckin listen. yet you got the nerve to mention my name you fuckin midget.

i whip my ass with little pussys like you. you not living any life you claim to be, you cant box, you cant rhyme, you cant make beats, you barely speak at a 3 grade level............... just off yourself liek you planned, its simple.

its not about being hard, it the fact i could step on you like i step on ants, you fuckin milkshake.

Hahahahahahaa THIS NIGGA REALLY DOES PLAY LACROSSEEE HAHAHAHA AND NO NIGGAS DONT PLAY GAMES LIKE THAT CAUSE IF WE GET HIT IN THE FACE WITH A STICK ITS GON BE LIKE THE COOL GREY 11 RELEASE LOL...

i dont need to do that at a sporting event we do that irl ... lol nigga word to my dick u wud NEVER EEEEEEEVA EVA EVA EVA *smokey voice* come around here talkin that typa shit lol .. this nigga called me a milkshake

like im really rollin right now lol this nigga got genuinly mad .. got i love wtc

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2012, 05:16 PM
AND you not goin nowhere if no1 kno wat u look like ... i wrote that shit in literally like 10-15 mins lol and its still better thenany of that faux ass wutang shit u put out...

"whats a nigga to do but fry dis chicken wit the 40" YA MOMZ NEVA COOKED MEALS WIT 40's CAUSE YOUR NOT FROM THE HOOD

"mac blowin exorcisms nigga see if u could haunt me // then talk shit to ya etheral body during sayonces"

cmon fam ya equipment better and u still wacker.. ya beats better ? AND YOU STILL WACK .. i got a zone to flip bye

THE MASON
07-15-2012, 05:42 PM
i dont need to do that at a sporting event we do that irl ... lol nigga word to my dick u wud NEVER EEEEEEEVA EVA EVA EVA

hahahahahaha you dont do anything in real life

you comtemplate how to kill yourself and ask for advice online on how to do so. lol

your names wesley for fuck sake. you overcompensate daily because your father hates you and will never give a fuck about you.

you probably were forced to push a penny with your nose on the ground in school by older kids, and you did it to try and fit in.

your writing skills, well they are obsolete. you might think they are witty but you read at a 3rd grade level so that not saying much.

mac blowin nothing, cause you never actually shot a pistol, let alone a full auto.

ya i called you a milkshake, cause you soft and melt away in the heat. you fuckin pussy. im always pissed off so it nothing new, pay attention rookie.

$inista
07-15-2012, 07:13 PM
n7AB9rzIJPM

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2012, 01:32 AM
hahahahahaha you dont do anything in real life

you comtemplate how to kill yourself and ask for advice online on how to do so. lol

your names wesley for fuck sake. you overcompensate daily because your father hates you and will never give a fuck about you.

you probably were forced to push a penny with your nose on the ground in school by older kids, and you did it to try and fit in.

your writing skills, well they are obsolete. you might think they are witty but you read at a 3rd grade level so that not saying much.

mac blowin nothing, cause you never actually shot a pistol, let alone a full auto.

ya i called you a milkshake, cause you soft and melt away in the heat. you fuckin pussy. im always pissed off so it nothing new, pay attention rookie.

hahaha nigga u dont got no fuckin heart fuck is u talkin bout u grew up around forests .. u not doin nothin wit ya music ever .. we can wait and see how long you been putting shit out ?

Shadow Demon
07-17-2012, 08:59 AM
im lovin the beat

killbot u got a good voice and lyrics is good...just tighten up your flow imo

GRANDMASSIVE.
07-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Peace niggaz! Rino hooked it up with some Lo-fi dungeon shit. Skamp & Killbot collabo, I can dig it.

BornPower
07-19-2012, 05:12 PM
killbot u got a good voice and lyrics is good...just tighten up your flow imo

?!

So SD is cosigning on Killbot?

8O

DMX was talkin about lames gettin passes and now it's happenin on the Corp. I can't let that slide, it's a pride thing.

do me a favor, you and anyone else who thought Killbot got off on that shit. Compare his lyrics to ANY (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109268)
ONE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40851&page=9)
OF (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73658&page=4)
THESE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48980&page=13)
THREADS (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40617&page=67).

Shorty ain't fuckin wit none a that shit, not even close. Don't give a fuck if you did write that garbage in 15 minutes, my bullshit rhymes from three years ago murders shorty and that lame shit he tryna pass as lyrics. Practice is supposed to make perfect...but DAMN! Killbot's shit sounds worse everytime he drop despite the constructive criticism aimed his way.

my two cents.

take it how you wanna take it.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-20-2012, 12:06 PM
?!

8O

DMX was talkin about lames gettin passes and now it's happenin on the Corp. I can't let that slide, it's a pride thing.

do me a favor, you and anyone else who thought Killbot got off on that shit. Compare his lyrics to ANY (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109268)

Shorty ain't fuckin wit none a that shit, not even close. Don't give a fuck if you did write that garbage in 15 minutes, my bullshit rhymes from three years ago murders shorty and that lame shit he tryna pass as lyrics. Practice is supposed to make perfect...but DAMN! Killbot's shit sounds worse everytime he drop despite the constructive criticism aimed his way.

my two cents.

LAMES ? nigga ya big ass forehead is glistenin in your profile picture...

the funniest part about all this ... is ALL OF YOU SECTION 9 niggas WERE PRAIIIIISING my lyrics when i was down with yall .. and then i left dropped a verse yall gawked over and yall let me back in then i left again cuz yall niggas was wack .. and there was NO WAY I WAS GONNA BE UNDER BROCKS WING !

is this real life ?

Shadow Demon
07-20-2012, 01:43 PM
?!

8O

my two cents.

look homie

i dont know the nature of the issues people got with Killbot or vice versa.....

to be honest i dont care. im just coming through to give my honest opinion.

I never said Killbot got the best lyrics on the corp because there are better lyricists (not everyone imo)

but i got a appreciation for all levels of lyrics and i like to evaluate them on their OWN merit

i fuck with jim jones but i dont compare him to raekwon ...

but if people wanna go the sensitive route and call me out on that that's something they need to resolve withn themselves, its all good

SKAMPOE
07-20-2012, 02:58 PM
To dismiss killbot and cosign locusts smh

BornPower
07-23-2012, 04:14 PM
LAMES ?
nigga ya big ass forehead is glistenin in your profile picture...

the funniest part about all this ... is ALL OF YOU SECTION 9 niggas WERE PRAIIIIISING my lyrics when i was down with yall .. and then i left dropped a verse yall gawked over and yall let me back in then i left again cuz yall niggas was wack .. and there was NO WAY I WAS GONNA BE UNDER BROCKS WING !

is this real life ?

Grown man status youngin, I'm not afraid to show my face to the world. I have nothing to hide.
Others in the Section may have given you praise but you completely brushed off the CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2197093&postcount=90) given in the spirit of brotherhood.

:lmao: @me wastin my time with your ignorant self. bottom line, you came at the Section bogus on some bullshit with Violator ridin shotgun on it. Thought you'd get some shots in without anyone sayin anything.
WRONG.

yo goofy ass if BEGGIN for acceptance on the Corp. If you wanted a role model maybe you'd have been better off tryna be like Skampoe instead of cryin about how much your dad doesn't like you or your quasi-suicidal tendencies. Grow some balls and slap the bitch called life and skeet all on that bitch's forehead. Until you manage to do that, I got somethin real nice for ya, got it at Target.

:fucku:

look homie

i dont know the nature of the issues people got with Killbot or vice versa.....

to be honest i dont care. im just coming through to give my honest opinion.

I never said Killbot got the best lyrics on the corp because there are better lyricists (not everyone imo)

but i got a appreciation for all levels of lyrics and i like to evaluate them on their OWN merit

i fuck with jim jones but i dont compare him to raekwon ...

but if people wanna go the sensitive route and call me out on that that's something they need to resolve withn themselves, its all good

You and the suicidal robot are the only ones catchin feelins, so check that before you get all defensive on the net. opinions and assholes, we all got em. if you took what I said as bein offensive, so be it cuz what I said speaks for itself.

To dismiss killbot and cosign locusts smh

and I STILL cant figure out why you fuckin wit this lame, unless you feel sorry for the kid.

I can see that one, some of us like "projects" but if you tryna push shorty in the right direction you coulda pointed him at Caper (he really pushin his label, big ups to DarkStars) or helped him to do an album. You see Jig aint fuckin wit Wet-Wes but you wanna point him at BDZ.

but you wanna shake your head at me. how that work?

SKAMPOE
07-23-2012, 06:12 PM
rep added