PDA

View Full Version : new track-tesla canon (prod by King H)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-14-2012, 04:44 PM
http://soundcloud.com/graveyardshifter/graveyard-shifter-tesla-canon

enjoy:Y

also free download

THE MASON
07-15-2012, 01:28 PM
dope track man

i wasnt too fond of the beat, but it worked with the vibe of the track. hook was sick, i like how you worked that out

$inista
07-15-2012, 02:00 PM
i can dig it

Boss_Digger
07-15-2012, 03:06 PM
swing on your vocals is nuts on this one you went relentless fam, wasnt to keen on the samples for this beat at first but it grew on me as it went on, kinda unorthadox beat really but it def worked. agreed with bronze on the hook as well straight fire!!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-16-2012, 01:49 PM
dope track man

i wasnt too fond of the beat, but it worked with the vibe of the track. hook was sick, i like how you worked that out

Thanks fam..yea u know me..I'm always trying to push the bar so my work has literally become acquired taste :yes:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-16-2012, 01:52 PM
i can dig it

Thank u sir :)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-16-2012, 01:53 PM
swing on your vocals is nuts on this one you went relentless fam, wasnt to keen on the samples for this beat at first but it grew on me as it went on, kinda unorthadox beat really but it def worked. agreed with bronze on the hook as well straight fire!!!!

Big respect fam, thanks for checking it out :)

GRANDMASSIVE.
07-17-2012, 11:15 AM
At first I wasnt fond of the beat either but once it kicked in & you started spittin I was noddin my head. Hook is great. Sounds like some Dante's Inferno type shit. peace brotha.