25 The Kosmos Pt 3 – In Orbit
26 The Kosmos Pt 4 – Moon Probe feat Big Twinz
27 The Kosmos Pt 5 – 1st Contact – The Chase
28 The Kosmos Pt 6 – Life On Another Planet feat Willie The Kid Master
29 The Kosmos Pt 7 – The Explanation feat Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire
30 The Kosmos Pt 8 – Return To Earth Outro Master

Apocalypse
07-17-2012, 12:43 PM
this is a good weed\experimental LP no doubt, but in my opinion the track I like more is "26 The Kosmos Pt 4 – Moon Probe feat Big Twinz" wich is the one that has a more classic feeling. I like the concept of the album, ALC makin beats hardly without drums.

oDoUoSoKo
07-17-2012, 01:20 PM
My shits profound, I shoot the pistol with the whistle sound and catch the shell before it hits the ground.

Big Smokes
07-17-2012, 03:24 PM
how is schoolboy q verse on it?

Apocalypse
07-17-2012, 03:29 PM
how is schoolboy q verse on it?

why dont you make your own opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OihKy3w_DO4

Big Smokes
07-17-2012, 03:31 PM
nice not feeling that beat sounds like some old clockwork orange shit

Pattch82
07-17-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm not a massive fan of this. The tracks with Action Bronson, Roc Marcy, Evidence and Big Twins are dope as hell, especially the Marcy one. But there's just too much interlude/spoken word/instrumental weirdness for my liking. Almost like ALC's attempt at a Madlib record. I said in a different thread it's like half Hip-Hop album and half 80's movie score!! Really strange. I've tried bangin' it from front to back a few times but I just cant get into it, I've shortened a playlist down to mainly just the tracks with the MC's on.

Peace!

moose36
07-17-2012, 03:58 PM
that danny brown, schoolboy q track uses the same sample as deep space by lord jamar produced by RZA...

Pattch82
07-17-2012, 04:01 PM
that danny brown, schoolboy q track uses the same sample as deep space by lord jamar produced by RZA...

RZA didnt produce Deep Space... he just dropped a verse. It was produced by Preservation.

Peace!

CEITEDMOFO
07-17-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm not a massive fan of this. The tracks with Action Bronson, Roc Marcy, Evidence and Big Twins are dope as hell, especially the Marcy one. But there's just too much interlude/spoken word/instrumental weirdness for my liking. Almost like ALC's attempt at a Madlib record. I said in a different thread it's like half Hip-Hop album and half 80's movie score!! Really strange. I've tried bangin' it from front to back a few times but I just cant get into it, I've shortened a playlist down to mainly just the tracks with the MC's on.

Peace!

CAUZE THIS LP CRUSHES ANY NEW DJ MUGGS AND OH NO PROJECTs

Pattch82
07-17-2012, 04:07 PM
CAUZE THIS LP CRUSHES ANY NEW DJ MUGGS AND OH NO PROJECTs

I was wondering how long it would be before ALC's guardian hit this thread up.....

Ohnomite >>>>>>>>>>> Russian Roulette

As I've said many times, I'm a big ALC fan so I'm not hating, this just isnt doing it for me.

And yeah, IMO Alchemist is riding on the crest of Oh No's creativity at the minute!! ALC is definitley on an Oh No inspired wave at the min.

Peace!

moose36
07-17-2012, 04:12 PM
my bad your right Pattch82, all this time I thought that was RZA's beat! thanks for the clarification...peace

Pattch82
07-17-2012, 04:14 PM
my bad your right Pattch82, all this time I thought that was RZA's beat! thanks for the clarification...peace

No probs fam. I only knew because I've got the actual album in the collection.

Peace!

WooHa
07-17-2012, 04:29 PM
mediocre

main_man
07-17-2012, 04:50 PM
eXquire KILLS his joint.

that guy can rap.

CEITEDMOFO
07-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Ohnomite >>>>>>>>>>> Russian Roulette

NO ONE IN ANY FORUMS KNOW WHATS OHNOMiTE :stroke:

Pattch82
07-17-2012, 05:13 PM
NO ONE IN ANY FORUMS KNOW WHATS OHNOMiTE :stroke:

That doesn't change the fact that Ohnomite is better.

And, the real Hip-Hop heads know what's up with Ohnomite.

Peace!

GRANDMASSIVE.
07-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Ohnomite imo is better says this hip hop head. Im a huge ALC fan myself, but it wasnt what I thought it was gonna be, which is not a bad thing. It was very experimental, sounds & interludes, reminds me of a Madlib album which only he can do it best imo. Its still growing on me. The Evidence, Roc Marc, Big Twins, & Durag joints are my fav. peace

CEITEDMOFO
07-17-2012, 11:07 PM
And, the real Hip-Hop heads

^ U AINT A REAL HIP HOP HEAD YOUR A CRACKER WHO WAS LISTENING TO STONE TEMPLE PILOTS WHILE I WAS BUMPING STRETCH N BOBBITO MIXTAPEs

01 – Intro
02 – Real Serious (feat. Evidence & Alchemist)
03 – The Guns (feat. Guilty Simpson, M.E.D. & Pok Dog)
04 – Time (feat. Roc C & Chino XL)
05 – 3 Dollars (feat. MF Doom)
06 – Lets Roll (feat. Damani)
07 – Stop (Interlude)
08 – Hallucinations (feat. Prozack Turner)
09 – Sound Off (feat. Termanology & Easy Money)
10 – The Escape (Interlude)
11 – Whoop Ass (feat. Sticky Fingaz)
12 – Onnomite Jazz
13 – The Hitmen (feat. Roc Marciano)
14 – Touch It (feat. Frank Nitt)
15 – You Dont Know Me (feat. Rapper Pooh & Phil the Agony)
16 – Dues N Donts (feat. Jose James & Phife Dawg)
17 – Piano (Interlude)
18 – Runnin The Show (feat. Erick Sermon)
19 – Onnomite Outro
20 – Life Games (feat. LMNO)
21 – Overload (feat. Wildchild)

IGHT GONNA CHECK IT OUT BUT IF OH NO RAPS ON THIS IM DELETING IT, OH NO AND ALCHEMIST RUINED EVERY DOPE BEAT ON GANGRENE CAUSE THERE RAPS ARE WACK AS FUCK

ONLY PRODUCERS ALLOWED TO RAP IS HAVOC AND ROC MARCIANo

AND ALC IS STILL>>>>>>>>> OH NO

OH NO CANT FUCK WIT ALC, PETE ROCK, PRIMO, OR SID ROAMs

TRONIX
07-18-2012, 01:59 AM

That's the reasons why this album is so good as its like a 80's movie score and takes you on a journey

ALC done a much better job then Madlib putting together an album, Madlib can learn so much from ALC

Ohnomite ain't no were near as good as this album

You give way too much credit to Ohnomite but that's your taste and the majority prefer this album I reckon

claaa7
07-18-2012, 02:44 AM
the first couple of spins i really didn't know what to think, but after repeated listens it has definitely grown me.. i love how experimental it is, he really dug deep into the crates to create something new and unorthodox; from what I understand the vast majority of the records used to create this album comes from old Russian vinyl.

i can understand that some don't like the emphasiz on instrumentals and the overall often strange sound, but personally i thought it came across real dope. but i love projects where dope producers really try to push the envelope, and that's exactly what he does; its full of great instrumnetals, and the guests that pop up does a great job!!

i read an interview with ALC where he said that the beats created for this project was not really good enough for Action Bronson, Roc Marciano, etc. but this is how his album should sound in his own opinion and i think he did a great job... "The Kosmos" series at the end is fucking CRAZY!!! - alot of producers have done three short songs series with one short verse each, i don't think no one ever has attempted making an eight song series like that lol.

one thing though, i haven't had time to buy this yet, but my mp3 copy does not sound perfect.. the bass sound a little broken if you know what i mean. if there's a good version out there, plz hook me up. 1

whitey
07-18-2012, 06:13 AM
this shit is dope. on some conceptual shit, he doesn't go for a hit single. alch just put out one nice flowing piece of work. the rappers on here from bronson, marcy, school boy q, danny bro, mf eXquire, ect are also some of the best in the game right now.

really really good album.

12weLvE
08-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Just bought it today, and it took me on a journey. This is the best project I have heard all year, and one of the best in years. Its cohesive, experimental, raw. Beautiful digging by The Alchemist. I found it almost flawless, but like every album I try to pick on something, and that something was some of the drums sounding a little too soft, and some of the vocals not being mixed right (too low). I can listen to this from start to finish. Excellent project to smoke too.

So far I got this and O.C Throphies, head to head for album of the year.

GRANDMASSIVE.
08-16-2012, 04:33 PM
This has def grown on me & I would say that its better than Ohnomite. Journey type shit, ALC is dope.

V1LLAIN
08-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Aint nobody fuckin with The Alchemist right now.

claaa7
08-17-2012, 08:53 AM
i think this was definitely better than "OhNoMite" as well, though that had a lot of bangers on it too.

sickdog
08-17-2012, 09:03 AM
well this album(?) is not bad, but tbh i dont know how much work Alc put it in it... cuz most of the tracks on the album is from Russia, Lithuania and so on, and i have heard most of the original "joints" b4 this album. he didint changed nothing, all shit sounds same, he just mixed all shit together.

its not an album, its a mixtape. ya ppl hyped about it cuz yall never heard this music b4. it was pop music in ussr, well know pop music.

TRONIX
08-18-2012, 05:49 AM
well this album(?) is not bad, but tbh i dont know how much work Alc put it in it... cuz most of the tracks on the album is from Russia, Lithuania and so on, and i have heard most of the original "joints" b4 this album. he didint changed nothing, all shit sounds same, he just mixed all shit together.

its not an album, its a mixtape. ya ppl hyped about it cuz yall never heard this music b4. it was pop music in ussr, well know pop music.

Its called sampling kid, most hip hop producers use this concept

CEITEDMOFO
08-18-2012, 10:46 AM
SICKDOG HAS NO PRODUCER FRIENDs

sickdog
08-20-2012, 05:14 AM
so if u take all song, dont change a shit on it and put it all from A to Z on your album its called sampling ? ok then.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-20-2012, 07:54 AM
I gotta getthis asap

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-20-2012, 12:52 PM
what?????? just peepd this...the album is fireee..straight inovative shit...wtf yall talking about?