PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Christian woman on TV. Funny stuff.

check two
11-02-2005, 11:10 PM
I was watching some of that Trading Spouses show on Fox tonight. They had some woman on there was really into Christianity, and she didn't like people who weren't Christians, and did things that she considered sins. She said psychics and astrology were acts of the devil. Next week, she goes off and out of control, and starts yelling how she's one of God's warriors and all this other humbo jumbo. If overeating was considered a sin by the fanatics, this fat ass lady would living a life of great sin. I get tired of religious people disrespecting other people just because they aren't of the same religion, or they aren't religious.Anyway, you should check it out. It looks like it's going to be pretty funny. Next Wednesday night at 9:00 pm eastern time, on Fox.

Sicka than aidZ
11-02-2005, 11:14 PM
jerry springer

Aqueous Moon
11-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Im watching that shit right now...it's hella funny.

Murdah Piff
11-02-2005, 11:37 PM
religion is the biggest bullshit ever

Aqueous Moon
11-02-2005, 11:57 PM
aaahahaha...,that shit just went off. funniest thing i have seen in a long time. That fat lady is off the chain!

check two
11-03-2005, 12:04 AM
By the way, isn't over-indulging in food actually one of the deadly sins? That's funny since that fat ass woman is so strictly religious. She looks like she eats a couple of cows and a loaf of toast, each morning for breakfast.

Aqueous Moon
11-03-2005, 12:13 AM
lol. hell yeah. she need to pray and ask to get them jaws wired shut. It's too funny to think about...i'm laughing all over again

SurreaL
11-03-2005, 02:05 AM
haha, me and my girl were watching that tonight, we couldn't stop laughing.

KBOS
11-03-2005, 06:21 AM
I was watching some of that Trading Spouses show on Fox tonight. They had some woman on there was really into Christianity, and she didn't like people who weren't Christians, and did things that she considered sins. She said psychics and astrology were acts of the devil. Next week, she goes off and out of control, and starts yelling how she's one of God's warriors and all this other humbo jumbo. If overeating was considered a sin by the fanatics, this fat ass lady would living a life of great sin. I get tired of religious people disrespecting other people just because they aren't of the same religion, or they aren't religious.Anyway, you should check it out. It looks like it's going to be pretty funny. Next Wednesday night at 9:00 pm eastern time, on Fox.
What a cunt bucket, being closed minded and hatting people because of their religous belifes, now thats a fucking sin

Queen Of Poetry
11-03-2005, 07:36 AM
LOL...yeah she was a hot mess!!!!!!! But I saw that one show gave her make over.......(not that she needed it.....LOL)

ZigZag
11-03-2005, 08:26 AM
THIS IS WHY I DON'T GO 2 CHURCH....{:(

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-03-2005, 11:17 AM
She looks like she eats a couple of cows and a loaf of toast, each morning for breakfast.

lmao

BRONZBODY
11-03-2005, 01:28 PM
fat bitch gonna buss hell wide open...shit was funny tho i watched a little of it fo i went to work

Aqueous Moon
11-09-2005, 11:49 PM
Who is watching this? It is back on...Im' dying right now HAHAHA

where you at check?

check two
11-09-2005, 11:59 PM
lol the show was on here a few hours ago. I was thinking about posting back again after the show, but I forgot. I missed a little of the beginning, and I was wondering what is up with the fat crazy woman's husband? At least, I think that guy in the house was her husband? It was kinda weird cause usually the swapped wife/husband are an important part of the show. But I hardly even seen the crazy fat woman's husband around for some reason?

That was funny how the fat crazy woman wasn't going to accept that $50,000, and then at the end it said that it looked like she was going to accept it. lol

Sicka than aidZ
11-10-2005, 12:30 AM
u know she's a sellout, she's trying to make cash wit dat big ol ass, sup lefty

Popa Chief
11-10-2005, 12:39 AM
I couldn't stand that bitch. "THE DARKSIDE WAS EVERYWHERE."

And of course she took the $.

Sicka than aidZ
11-10-2005, 02:26 AM
Change Your Name An U Will Die. Just Change Your Avy 187.