PDA

View Full Version : OH NO BUSTA RHYMES SIGNED WIT CASH MONEY, OH YES HES GETTIN BACK WIT CHARLIe!!

CEITEDMOFO
07-22-2012, 12:52 PM
what a faggit @ busta

im officially done with busta rhymes..

peace

Pathetic.

:no: Busta......What the fuck are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?

what a faggit. he can party with rich people and get love from bitches all over the world while getting paid for making james brown rip offs and instead he gets himself busted.

why not call it YEAR OF THE 48 YEAR OLD WASHED UP FAGGOT!?!?!!?!?!?!

busta rhymes is the dude thats been outta high school for over a decade STILL chillin in the parking lot after school.......

hes the ONLY one that doesnt see how SAD he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know i always heard bus was a homo on the low and never believed it...

until he signed with the first major gay label in rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cbskzon.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/91752413-e1321503310478.jpg?w=420

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/busta-rhymes-chris-brown-lil-wayne-600x400.jpg

theres aging gracefully and theres bussta rhymes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ a nigga who had a DEAL in 89 repping YOUNG MONEY

rap is dead niggas will suck anything that moves to keep the lights on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Bang was Busta last good attempt at music, and even that was a shot in the dark. half the album is good the other half sounds washed up.

BOMB was exactly that. a bomb, one that smelled of shit.

thankfully Busta made two ill albums with the LONS crew and 4 bangin solo drops.

I guess Busta and Charlie Brown don't hate each other anymore (or they are putting their hatred aside in order to perform). Either way, this is the only Busta news I'm excited about these days, since "Year of the Dragon" isn't really grabbing my interest.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20399/title.busta-rhymes-reunites-on-stage-with-leaders-of-the-new-school
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY UNDERGROUND FAGGITS LIKE YOURSELF WOULD BE UPSET IF BUSTA SIGNS WIT A MAJOR LABEL TO MAKE MORE MONEy THAN HE WOULD IN A SHITTY LABEL?

DO U WANT HIM TO BE AS POOR AS YOU FOR HIS WHOLE LIFE?

:picture:

U AINT ABOUT THAT LIFE, U WISH U COULD,,

SPENDING MONEY IN SOUTH BEACH WITH THICK CUBAN HISPANIC WOMEN

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/game-on/2012/06/22/ClubLIVx-large.jpg
2zazxl3CI1o&start=36
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

UNDERGROUND TAVERNS WIT ALL WHITE NERDS @ SEAN STRANGE SHOWS
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/8f162af795fb4fdf835124324bded9c8/l.jpg
cZHIBB4Allw

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a341/inkonmyskin/HermanCainGrin.gif

THUGNIFICENT
07-22-2012, 01:04 PM
you raise a good point. underground shows are all people like me: nerds with strong superiority complexes, body odor, and bullshit opinions about music. mainstream shows are stupid bitches either drunk or off molly, dancing and getting fucked up.

front row of ug shows: losers with one arm in the air, rocking that shit off beat
front row of mainstream shows: bitches down to fuck

young money is still hot ass and busta is still hot ass for signing with them

ShaDynasty
07-22-2012, 02:12 PM
my quote doen't fit with the rest of them. i was talking about mystikal having a good opportunity at ymcmb and fuckin it up.

not holding my breath for a good busta album, whatever label hes on.

Mr. R&B
07-22-2012, 05:23 PM
The problem with Busta Rhymes signing with CMR is who he signed with, it's more about where he is after being in the game for 20 years.

He shouldn't have to sign to a Hip-Pop label as a desperate attmep at relevance.

He should be CEO of his own imprint with a solid distro deal and a stable of proteges.

Or the President of the urban division at a major.

And quit bringing people's personal finances into conversations when you have nothing to show for yourself.

You "AiN'T ABoUT tHAT LIfE" either.

As for our co-existence here on WTC, keep my posts out of your OPs and my name out your mouth.

You've been warned.

Shadow Demon
07-22-2012, 06:52 PM
LoL @ being in your 30's balling in a job a down syndrome kid in India is already doing

Busta is one of the best spitters in the game right now. Like seriously dude is on some 90's shit. He's one of the rare few dudes that spits a verse that is better than some of his 90's verses.

Like Surly said, he should have an excellent independent label and solid distro network and be able to make serious dollar through that way.

To be fair if I was him id join YM too, money is money

ShaDynasty
07-22-2012, 07:02 PM
busta should make an album with large pro.

and leave the mainstream classics for drizzy and wayne. hes never gonna sell enough or make decent music trying to fit in to 2012 music.

howard the duck
07-22-2012, 11:13 PM
lil wayne died long time ago

CEITEDMOFO
07-23-2012, 12:25 AM
I FIND IT DISRESPECTFUL THAT FAGGITs LIKE U DISS BUS

WHEN HE SUPPORTS REAL HIP HOP

HE GAVE HIS FULL SUPPORT TO PART 2s OF ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LNX AND WAR REPORT 2 BUT IT WASNT HIS FAULT THAT IT WAS WACK, AND EVEN GAVE PROMOS FOR UP INCOMING EMCEES LIKE WILLIE THE KID

AND U FAGGITS TRY TO DISS THE GOD

EAGLE EYE
07-23-2012, 12:44 AM
^EMOTIONAL, PROBABLY GOT SLIPPED SOME 'E' @ HIS COLUMBIANA FESTiVAL.

WANTS TO RUB ON MEN LIKE BEANIE SIEGAL AFTER HE POURS HIS HEART OUT OVER BUSTA BUS

-gcpR8yZdn8

CEITEDMOFO
07-23-2012, 11:52 AM
RoFL I MADE THIS THREAD BEFORE THE FESTIVAL AND WAS WIT SOME HAIRY SLUTTY TURKISH SLUTS
I WAS SUPPOSE TO BANG THIS 1 DRUNK ONE NAMED NAZ CAUSE SHE WAS RUBBIN UP ON ME ASKIN FOR THE MOLLY, BUT I GUESS HER HOTTER SISTER KNEW THAT SO SHE PULLED ME TO LOOK FOR OTHER FRIEND,
THATS WHEN MY BOY WHO ALREADY BANGED THE HOTTER ONE SAID HE BANGED HER DRUNK SISTER NAZ BY THE TRAIN STATION, IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ME #(

adrianoter
07-24-2012, 09:51 PM
I FIND IT DISRESPECTFUL THAT FAGGITs LIKE U DISS BUS

WHEN HE SUPPORTS REAL HIP HOP

is this the same Busta Rhymes that did those "Laffy Taffy" remixes a few years back?

CEITEDMOFO
07-24-2012, 09:53 PM
ITS THE SAME BUSTA RHYMES THAT COMES BACK TO HOOD AND LAY A VERSE FOR LARGE PROFESSoR

GhettoGnom
07-24-2012, 10:06 PM
oU8lDG5FHII

Busta can still spit if he just wants to though..

ShaDynasty
07-25-2012, 05:05 PM
lL0UG8vwBZE

one of the wackest singles of his career

CEITEDMOFO
07-25-2012, 05:12 PM
2 PAC WAS GETTIN SHOT IN NY WHEN THIS WAS MAdE
vTnOL-NGgd0

racist randy
07-25-2012, 05:51 PM
lL0UG8vwBZE

one of the wackest singles of his career