PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy takes Another L

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-25-2012, 03:01 PM
http://www.hiphopnewsdaily.com/rapper-prodigy-was-allegedly-sending-gay-love-letters-to-men-in-jail-one-of-the-mobb-deep-members-put-him-on-blast-video/

Weigh in

food for thought
07-25-2012, 03:11 PM
hahahahaha!!!!

*ashes blunt*

*clicks play*

LORD NOSE
07-25-2012, 03:49 PM
what a way to sell records...i mean CDs.....nah......MP3s ?

CEITEDMOFO
07-25-2012, 04:49 PM
P IS A HoMO

HAV>>>>>>>>

TheFunkyDrummer
07-25-2012, 05:01 PM
P IS A HoMO

HAV>>>>>>>>

But if Prodigy is a fag it would mean that Havoc rocked with a homo most of his life right?

CEITEDMOFO
07-25-2012, 05:05 PM
HAVOC JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THE GAY LETTERS WHICH IS WHY HE SMACKED P FOR BEiNG A HOMO LIKE U

Apocalypse
07-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I hope all this bullshit aint true.

TheFunkyDrummer
07-25-2012, 06:14 PM
HAVOC JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THE GAY LETTERS WHICH IS WHY HE SMACKED P FOR BEiNG A HOMO LIKE U

your trolling capabilities are played out and predictable, angry! was witty and unpredictable, talented and had natural game. take havoc's dick out of your mouth, he's not relevant anymore. havoc's switched his gayfriend from prodigy to tony yayo

CEITEDMOFO
07-25-2012, 06:46 PM
http://allthingsd.com/files/2012/05/cute-puppy-pictures-okay-lady-love-you-buh-bye.jpeg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-25-2012, 06:50 PM
I agree with heat tho

havoc>>>

always said it

Apocalypse
07-25-2012, 07:31 PM
you are all acting like P isnt a dope MC, he is a dope MC!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-25-2012, 07:46 PM
aint no one said he aint..all im saying is to me havoc has always been nicer than P

Apocalypse
07-25-2012, 07:54 PM
aint no one said he aint..all im saying is to me havoc has always been nicer than P

well, as much as I love Havoc beats, and I also like his rhymes, because his rhymes are always flawless, I think I like P a lil bit more, his mic presence and voice is perfect imo, plus his solo stuff is much better than Havoc solo stuff. I love Havoc beats, but usually when Im listening to Mobb Deep tracks that most of the times is with that Havoc amazing beats, I listen to Pīs verse, and when is Havīs turn I skip the track, but hey has I said I also love Havoc musically.

I just dont think MOBB DEEP had been so legendary if P wasnt in the picture.

and who tha fuck is this guy Frim Brim to say that "survival Of The Fittest" was about him? nigga please!

fortyglock
07-25-2012, 07:58 PM
P has more quotables and classic verses than Hav.

As for Prodigy being gay and sending love letters...not sure what to make of this.

ShaDynasty
07-25-2012, 07:58 PM
all i know is they have to end this fuckery soon or people aren't gonna give a fuck about either of them.

Apocalypse
07-25-2012, 08:02 PM
and for the record, even if P is gay, I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

dude is dope on the mic, and that is all that matters.

dont be homophobic, this aint the 50īs anymore!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-25-2012, 08:40 PM
and this is why homophobia will always be an issue..especially when anyone who sees the word gays and accuses people of being homophobic automatically,this aint about the fact that he is Gay..its really about him presenting himself as one thing and secretly being another(thats if all this is true)...

and for the record..if yall want people to stop attacking gays..stop attacking people in the name of homosexuals..thats just gonna fuel the fire more..no one wants that agenda forced on them

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-25-2012, 08:41 PM
i like how more emphasis is being given to him possibly being gay than the fact that he rolls with police and sells out a friend to the cops over something he was maybe planning to do.

fags.

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Jammin is in P's old cell doing detective work, using blacklights for sperm searches, asking other men about P's whereabouts during the jail time, "May I ask, Who did P shower with?" .....lol hahaha

Apocalypse
07-25-2012, 08:47 PM
and this is why homophobia will always be an issue..especially when anyone who sees the word gays and accuses people of being homophobic automatically,this aint about the fact that he is Gay..its really about him presenting himself as one thing and secretly being another(thats if all this is true)...

and for the record..if yall want people to stop attacking gays..stop attacking people in the name of homosexuals..thats just gonna fuel the fire more..no one wants that agenda forced on them

i knew this argument will come...

1st - I dont belive P was gay before going to jail.

2nd - even if he was gay during the 90īs which I really dont belive, do you really think he could had exposed it to the 90īs hip-hop world????

MaskedAvenger
07-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Jammin is in P's old cell doing detective work, using blacklights for sperm searches, asking other men about P's whereabouts during the jail time, "May I ask, Who did P shower with?" .....lol hahaha

ahahahahaahah

CEITEDMOFO
07-25-2012, 09:43 PM
I LIKED P BETTER BUT THIS AUTOMATICLY MAKES HIM GAY AND WACK
AND EXPLAInS HIS GAY ALBUM

HAVOCS GRIMYNESS SEEMS TO BE REVIVED BY FERGS GUTTERNESS

LORD NOSE
07-25-2012, 11:26 PM
b7F3ssHd5yo

Shadow Demon
07-26-2012, 12:53 AM

I agree, Hav is more consistent

neither are in my top rappers list both have heat tho

Shadow Demon
07-26-2012, 12:55 AM
i feel sorry for P with all this stuff, also with the HNIC 3 with him making a weak album

whether hes gay or not it doesnt bother me

and these dudes should resolve these issues between themselves, not talk to the media like little bitches. smh @ rappers talking about bitches, then acting like bitches themselves, shit just damages Mobb Deep and co's credibility

He's talking all that P is gay stuff yet he's holding the mic like he's about to suck the shit out if it!

prg415 10 hours ago 9

ahajhaja

diggy
07-26-2012, 01:03 AM

EAGLE EYE
07-26-2012, 01:14 AM
REVIVED BY FERGS GUTTERNESS

WHY IS THAT FERG GUY HOLDING THE MIC IN THE ViD LIKE HE'S ABOUT 2 SUCK SOME DICK? LMAO

diggy
07-26-2012, 01:27 AM
subliminal dick-suckin thoughts

TheInfamousShookOne
07-26-2012, 04:21 AM
heres what it is. ill always love old school mobb shit, when p and hav killed it and no one can honestly say otherwise. i dont give 2 fucks about this homo gossip and shit, and I dont even think either of them are good anymore. stop gossiping like bitches and enjoy the good music they did make. peace the fuck out

CEITEDMOFO
07-26-2012, 06:53 AM
b7F3ssHd5yo
THIS VIDEO IS OLD FAGgIT :loser:
i feel sorry for P
whether hes gay or not it doesnt bother me

CUZ U SUCK DICK LIKE P

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-26-2012, 08:04 AM
That wasnt an L though just one guy that may or may not of had his feelings hurt saying something that may or may not be true.

Apocalypse
07-26-2012, 08:31 AM
and these dudes should resolve these issues between themselves, not talk to the media like little bitches. smh @ rappers talking about bitches, then acting like bitches themselves, shit just damages Mobb Deep and co's credibility

FOR REAL!!!

and to anyone saying that MOBB DEEP sucks now...

Bumpy Johnson EP was cool

HNIC 3 mixtape was FIRE!!!

"same shit just diferent day" by Hav was DOPE!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Prodigy - "When I do a solo album, these rumors always pop up."

Oh okay, I thought it was because the other member of your 2 man group told the world you were a faggot. Thanks for clearing that up P.

LORD NOSE
07-26-2012, 09:16 AM
THIS VIDEO IS OLD FAGgIT :loser:

you ain't interested in the fire that P spit

you're interested in how his shit smells so that you can come here and gossip about it

you the type to have your nose in the crack of MCs assess

stop brown nosing

GRANDMASSIVE.
07-26-2012, 12:24 PM
I dont believe any of this shit! The niggaz that aint doin shit are jus talkin shit out the side of their mouths to get a lil shine in the media. What the fuck has Hav done before or after Black Cocaine...nothin. Imo opinion they're jus helpin P sell more records. Im a really big Mobb Deep fan but P has been consistent with his projects, before gettin locked up such as Return of the Mac, HNIC 2, Product of the 80's then after being released Bumpy Johnson Lp, Black Cocaine, HNIC 3 mixtape & now HNIC 3. Dude is workaholic & you gotta respect that. I agree HNIC 3 had some bullshit on it but the ALC, Oh No, Sid Roams, & Beat Butcha joints more than make up for it.
The 3 yrs P has been in bing Hav hasnt done shit except become more of an alcoholic.

And jus so ya know you'd be suprised how many of your favorite Mc's in the game may be fruitcake on the DL...YES including your favorite rapper nigga!! But No I dont believe P to be in that league. When it comes down to it I still got love for the mobb. peace

Shadow Demon
07-26-2012, 12:33 PM
"I dont believe any of this shit! The niggaz that aint doin shit are jus talkin shit out the side of their mouths to get a lil shine in the media."

I think this is largely true, i think its easy to spot a snake dude

who the fuck is Ferg Brim? he doesnt sound official to me...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-26-2012, 12:51 PM
thats like saying who the fuck is divine diggs...he aint official in the wu circle..not everyone who is official raps in a group.

Pestilence
07-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Well the video says it's Havoc's cousin, so...

CEITEDMOFO
07-26-2012, 04:14 PM
you ain't interested in the fire that P spit

you're interested in how his shit smells so that you can come here and gossip about it

you the type to have your nose in the crack of MCs assess

stop brown nosing

YOUR THE TYPE TO LISTEN TO EMCEES MORE WHEN YOU REALIZE THERE FAGGITs, U NOW DOWNLOADED ALL OF JOE BUDDENS, MURS, AND PRODIGY PROJECTS

BUT FOR REAL NIGGAZ YOUR AUTOMATICLY WACK AND DEAD TO STREETs
eQbel3B9Eks&start=36

LORD NOSE
07-26-2012, 04:40 PM
YOUR THE TYPE TO LISTEN TO EMCEES MORE WHEN YOU REALIZE THERE FAGGITs, U NOW DOWNLOADED ALL OF JOE BUDDENS, MURS, AND PRODIGY PROJECTS

BUT FOR REAL NIGGAZ YOUR AUTOMATICLY WACK AND DEAD TO STREETs
eQbel3B9Eks&start=36

real niggaz ?

streets ?

Bwahahaa

nigga shudup

CEITEDMOFO
07-26-2012, 05:24 PM
YOUR A CORNBALL INTERNET PUSSY
LIKE SHYIHIEM SAYS
"NIGGAZ BE ACTING LIKE THEY HOODLUMS,
GO TO JAIL AND TURN TO BLOODS AND MUSLIMS"

YOUR PUSSY ASS WOULD BE THE ONE TURNED MUSLIm

PRAY TO ALLAH THAT HE KEEPS YOU SAFE WHILE U BLOG GAY SHIT ON THE NET DURING THE WEEKENDS HOUSE NIGGA & MALE ON MALE PRISON SEX SUPPORTER
0GULSipqPC0

LORD NOSE
07-26-2012, 05:38 PM
uh huh

lmao

you was feeling that when you wrote it too - i can tell

hoodlums, thugs, and corner store niggaz wiff do rags impress you huh -

i scare the niggaz that you are scared of though

lol real talk

but for real - leave rappers butt cheeks alone and enjoy the music before you officially become wucorps own wendy williams

CEITEDMOFO
07-26-2012, 05:50 PM
I SCARE INTERNET FAGGITS LIKE U

I SCARED THE CORNER STORE NIGGAZ WHEN I WAS 14 DRINKIN 40s I GO TO SOUTH BEACH AND CHILL WIT BITCHES U POOR BiTCH

LORD NOSE
07-26-2012, 06:18 PM
lmao

you're impressed with yourself huh

i guess i lost because when you was 14 you used to drink 40's and get so drunk that you thought you was scaring the corner store niggaz

plus you be on south beach chillen with bitches

you won cause i can't compete with such trillness

CEITEDMOFO
07-26-2012, 06:48 PM
MALE LUNCH LADYs THAT SERVE EGGS ALL DAY DONT GET BiTCHES BRAH

LORD NOSE
07-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Hmmm that's a good idea

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-26-2012, 07:24 PM
so much vagina outside and this tread is still goin???? Yall gotta be kidding me

Mr. R&B
07-26-2012, 07:32 PM
^Right, I was thinking the same exact thing.

BRB gonna go eat some pussy and swing sword to this fine lil thing that lives 5 doors down from me.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Pow!!!

$inista
07-27-2012, 12:15 AM
IDk but the same nigga calling him gay is the same nigga P supposedly snitched on, whatever it is it's most likely bullshit

its like a bitch cries rape dude gets locked up, blasted in the news, looses his job goes to trial gets acquitted cause the bitch is lying through her teeth & gets exposed
mean while dude walks down the street & is still looked upon as a rapist

its called assassination of character

Shadow Demon
07-27-2012, 12:50 AM
thats like saying who the fuck is divine diggs...he aint official in the wu circle..not everyone who is official raps in a group.

Yeah i didnt mean it like that, Id just never heard of him being a part of the circle...

Apocalypse
07-27-2012, 05:13 AM
if U dont like Mobb Deep U GAY!

real talk!

REANIMATED
07-27-2012, 08:25 AM
prodigy has a real funny way of dealing with gay rumors... he lets them live!!!!!!!!!!

i also like how the nigga p is on twitter talking dumb shit all day every day until one of his old boys starts saying p is gay again... then p is GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

since prodigy got home he wrote a gay superhead book... battled gay rumors online... got called a homo by hav.... and dropped a piece of shit album that sounds like a love letter to a nigga in the can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where theres smoke theres fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this nigga lost his wife that held him down in the can...

so whos he writing all them gay ass thugged out love songs to!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

hes on the HNIC 3 cover looking like a 2k faggot... accessorize yaself dun.... gay slave boots and roll up jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these rap niggas do a bid and come out looking for fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and LOL @ prodigys new artists... boog boogets and that wack singer bitch... 2 nothings goin nowhere....

when you think theyll turn on p!?!?!?!? matter of time til their online talkin that p's gay shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps album got major press... he was on every blog... radio... doing shows.... shit did less than 4,000 in a week...

that gay no skill faggot gaysock rock just did like 3 times that first week with no promo on slugs label.....

ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apocalypse
07-27-2012, 12:10 PM
new fire!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MyyF9MvA9I

diggy
07-27-2012, 03:07 PM

oh really?

where you hear that?

TheFunkyDrummer
07-27-2012, 03:12 PM
prodigy has a real funny way of dealing with gay rumors... he lets them live!!!!!!!!!!

i also like how the nigga p is on twitter talking dumb shit all day every day until one of his old boys starts saying p is gay again... then p is GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

since prodigy got home he wrote a gay superhead book... battled gay rumors online... got called a homo by hav.... and dropped a piece of shit album that sounds like a love letter to a nigga in the can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where theres smoke theres fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so whos he writing all them gay ass thugged out love songs to!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

hes on the HNIC 3 cover looking like a 2k faggot... accessorize yaself dun.... gay slave boots and roll up jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these rap niggas do a bid and come out looking for fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and LOL @ prodigys new artists... boog boogets and that wack singer bitch... 2 nothings goin nowhere....

when you think theyll turn on p!?!?!?!? matter of time til their online talkin that p's gay shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps album got major press... he was on every blog... radio... doing shows.... shit did less than 4,000 in a week...

that gay no skill faggot gaysock rock just did like 3 times that first week with no promo on slugs label.....

ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahaha angry! is reanimated.

yeah you're right man like always, better don't get banned again

kingaaronz
07-27-2012, 04:44 PM
P2pLmFEzLmQ

"Right now Mobb Deep is on hiatus indefinitely. Until things get hashed out and eventually the real story will come out. There's two sides to the story, only one has been spoken for up to this point."

Is he referring to the homo rumours? I doubt Hav will come out straight and say this but after what's been said in this thread I think it's undeniable at this point.

ShaDynasty
07-27-2012, 04:50 PM
well that clears things up

Apocalypse
07-27-2012, 05:04 PM
P2pLmFEzLmQ

"Right now Mobb Deep is on hiatus indefinitely. Until things get hashed out and eventually the real story will come out. There's two sides to the story, only one has been spoken for up to this point."

Is he referring to the homo rumours? I doubt Hav will come out straight and say this but after what's been said in this thread I think it's undeniable at this point.

yeah, we all have heard Havīs side of the story, now I want to hear Pīs side of the story.

its just lame a rap group legendary as Mobb Deep ending like this, but on the other hand I dont belive this is the end for Mobb Deep, it cant be!

ShaDynasty
07-27-2012, 05:07 PM
I doubt Hav will come out straight

so you think they're both gay?

Longbongcilvaringz
07-30-2012, 12:01 PM
serves P right for not retiring in 2000, fucking clown.

kingaaronz
07-30-2012, 03:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeQjfGd0zLo

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Havoc Refuses To "Confirm or Deny" Prodigy "Jail Letters"

I can't embed for some strange reason so just click.

diggy
08-21-2012, 07:48 PM