Princep
11-03-2005, 07:01 AM
?

killabee_1993
11-03-2005, 07:18 AM
RZA in his prime could slaughter Jigga. RZA is better anytime though

baby jesus
11-03-2005, 08:31 AM
I Gotta Say Jay-z People Hate But He Can Drop Some Killa Verses So Can Rza But I Think Jay-z Is Better. To Me Gza Vs. Jay-z Is A Better Question.

Miliato
11-03-2005, 10:26 AM
i think Jigga's better than Rza.....but Rae, Deck, Gza, and even Masta Killa....i'd say nah

oldie
11-03-2005, 12:10 PM
are you serious. RZA any day of the week. Jigga rhymes about Beyonce. RZA rhymes about white n blacks n shit (his verse on 'School'). that verse is one of his best IMO. i can actually see/hear what knowledge he drops.

Wu-Disciple
11-03-2005, 02:13 PM
i'm a major die-hard wu fan. yet, i wouldn't say rza is better or worst than jay-z.

one thing about rhyming: u could be the best lirycist ever, if ur delivery suck then u suck too. if ur flow ain't on point, it doesn't matter to me what u say. that's why i could never get down wit southern rap. i never like their flow. i am what u can call a hiphop purist. i need taht ny flow ( u kno: g-rap, rakim, nas, az, raekwon, meth, deck, guru...)

because of that a lot of people never got a chance with me. recently i found that andre 3000 is nice lyrically listening to that song 'a day in a life'. but still i cant over that sounthern flow sometimes. still every now and then i'll hear som'thin i like. like paul wall. kid's got a crazy flow altho i cant find the nerve to buy his album

bottom line: jay-z sounds nice a lot of times. but i don't always like his delivery/flow. remember that song "so ghetto". what a nice and grimey beat. and waht did jay-z do on that . he shit his pants

so i'll pick bobby (i like bobby more than rza 'cause bobby dont give a flying fuck)

one

adriatic
11-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Jay-Z is better you stans RZA isn't even the best lyrically in his own group.

Yeah rollie fingers, GZA vs. Jay would be a better comparison.

are you serious. RZA any day of the week. Jigga rhymes about Beyonce. RZA rhymes about white n blacks n shit (his verse on 'School'). that verse is one of his best IMO. i can actually see/hear what knowledge he drops.

Thanks for confessing you've never listened to Jay's music!

And who gives a fuck about knowledge. Crack open a book man stop patting yourself on the back for gaining "knowlege" from emcees that doesn't make you seem smarter quite the opposite actually.

Orion Nebulus
11-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Its funny that when people say a certain emcee is better than the one they like , they're considered "stans". Wow you guys are so original. I never liked Jay z and Im not a fan of his music. To me Rza is wayyyyyy better. And for those who said Gza would be a better comparison....I'll just say this, Jay z cant hold Gza's mic. Yeah Im ready for the "hate" lol.

TerroristTY
11-03-2005, 05:24 PM
maybe I'd give Jay-z a remote amount of consideration if he didn't bite every second line of B.I.G's:z

baby jesus
11-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Man You Guys Seriously Underrate Jigga On This Board Hard. I Meen Do You Guys Not Like His Music Or Do You Really Just Think He's A Garbage Rapper? And No I'm Not A Jay Stan But I'm Not Blinded By His Sucess Dudes Got Skills.

deadlymelody
11-03-2005, 05:52 PM
I dont like Jay-Z all too well, that's just my opinion. I too will take RZA any day.

cap
11-03-2005, 06:34 PM
They're 2 Completely Different Mc's
U Can't Compare Them
That's Like Comparing A Striker With A Goal-keeper

snapple
11-03-2005, 06:48 PM
"Jay-Z rambles about nothing and has gotta be the most overratted MC 2 touch a mic"

he doesn't ramble about nothing...just cause you don't get it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense, i do agree that HE is infact the most over-rated rapper next to 2pac.

"Jigga rhymes about Beyonce" jigga has been puttin out shit since 95`...act like you know newjack.

i would have loved to see the gza vs jigga battles, most people assume GZA won because jigga acts all homo when asked the ?

"his beats are whack" yea PREMO is whack. you're a fucking moron. his beats and rhymes are whack hahahahah someone has never heard the classic reasonable doubt. there is no way ANYONE can say thats a wack album, anyone who doesn't think that album is amazing just simply has not heard it or doesn't like hiphop it's as simple as that. fire production, raw lyricism, jiggas amazing ability to flow/devlivery....

damn this fourm is full of morons

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Jay-Z is much more diverse than RZA, when it comes to lyrics. That's why i'd take him. Reasonable Doubt, Vol. 1, The Dynasty, Blueprint....his shit is nice

Frank Drebin
11-03-2005, 09:29 PM
omg are u serious? Rza son. "turn the other cheek and ill break ya fucking chin"

snapple
11-03-2005, 09:37 PM
no shit big L murders jay...hova doesn't have shit on L...L put on hova..... of course those other classics are better then reasonable doubt.....son youre reachin to hard for an argument.

lifestyles of da poor and dangerous
ready 2 die
only built 4 cuban lynx
illmatic
capital punishment
2pacalypse now
liquid swords

yup i agree completely i like all of those better then reasonable doubt....reasonable doubt is still classic. swing on your nuts? talk tough on the internet maybe your dick will get bigger. and of course ive heard back 2 back freestyle...i have every big L joint released. you have no support for your argument youre just a brainwashed hater it's that simple.

11-03-2005, 09:37 PM
i'm serious enough to realize that Jay-Z is much more diverse than RZA lyrically

pRoTect Ya Neck
11-03-2005, 09:47 PM
IMO Jay-Z definetly got better lyrics than RZA. I'm not saying RZA is bad, cuz he's destroyed some amazing verse, Tearz and Nutmeg come to mind, but virtually every verse off Reasonable Doubt, and throughout his career has been sick. RZA is a producer in my eyes, and Jay is a lyricist so the comparison doesnt really work anyways.

pRoTect Ya Neck
11-03-2005, 09:49 PM
maybe I'd give Jay-z a remote amount of consideration if he didn't bite every second line of B.I.G's:z

haha shit is funny, and true, but regardless he's still more talented than RZA

snapple
11-03-2005, 09:49 PM
protect ya kneck knows whatsup

brown_dogg
11-03-2005, 11:20 PM
I don't like RZA's voice to much. especially when he tries to pronounce words like "boils" and "spoils". it sounds weird.

killabee_1993
11-04-2005, 12:53 AM
I agree, I said RZA. But Jay's a great emcee all around though too. They both have their moments where are amazing. Personally, I think INS, Rae, and GZA are a step above RZA.

Holmes
11-04-2005, 04:05 AM
Jay- Z is overrated - big time.

Polocash7
11-04-2005, 06:08 AM
LOL@ this post. Some would come here and say Rza was better than Rakim or KRS-1. It's a Wu board. U have to expect that

snapple
11-04-2005, 06:39 AM
^^ i still consider anyone who hates on premo and claims to like rap a moron

11-04-2005, 07:02 AM
if you think jay-z has no talent at all and dr premier makes wack beats then you have a serious lack of hip hop knowledge and you really need to go study up on ya shit for real

SMH

11-04-2005, 07:16 AM
the fact that you called Premier's beats wack shows how much you have heard, you really need to listen to other people. And why listen to Jay-Z? because he's made songs that are just as ill as those artists. You're just blindly hating on him because of what he stands for. Because if you've seriously listened to any of his good shit and you're still calling him wack (and most importantly you're callin premo wack, that shit is blasphemy within itself) then you don't know jack shit about Hip Hop. Period.

Step your game up, seriously

11-04-2005, 07:19 AM
for real i can't even believe you think premo's beats are wack......son all the artists you've named have made classic songs with him........my god what the fuck has this world come to when people call premo wack......

adriatic
11-04-2005, 09:00 AM
^ well anyone who considers jay 2 have skillz I consider a moron 2 hip hop as well...see? it balances out

peace
Nah cause he's right on while you're just hating for hatings sake, so it doesn't balance out at all but nice try. If you don't like him or his music thats one thing but to say he doesn't have mic skills is something else.

Have you ever heard D'Evils? Seriously, no one who has could ever say he has no skills OR Premo didn't hook up a sick beat for him.

I noticed you listed the Jay albums you heard and you didn't mention Reasonable Doubt. If someone told me Wu-Tang was wack but only heard The W and Iron Flag and never listened to 36 Chambers, I'd call them a moron too. Same thing here. Do your homework.

CYENCE
11-04-2005, 09:53 AM
are you serious. RZA any day of the week. Jigga rhymes about Beyonce. .Listen to Reasonble Doubt and Vol 1 KIDDO and stop talking foolishness

CYENCE
11-04-2005, 09:57 AM
p.s: have u ever heard the 10min freestyle or whatever its called when jigga and Big L freestyle with one another? Big L MURDERS jay-z! FUCKIN MUUUUURDERS HIM!
Big L was kickin writtens man

snapple
11-04-2005, 11:33 AM
[QUOTE=pale kris]K, he DOES have skillz on RD, but 2 tell u the truth, even this can't make me a fan of him....I dunno, I just don't like his voice or his persona, but yeah, he does have skillz, back 2 the original Q:, I'd have 2 say Jay IS lyrically better just 4 the sake of spitting, but RZA's tracks spit knowledge

but the only track that I really seemed 2 like was "Bring it On" Dead Prez. 2 and D'Evils........still don't like it though

tell u what, I'm a big NFL fan, if my Raiders lose this SUN vs Kansas City, I'll pick up a Jigga album...sound good?

]

see man you haven't even heard reasonable doubt and you're hating....have an open mind man....you really sound like a fool man youre only playing yourself by not having an open mind. you should buy or download reasonable doubt and listen to the ENTIRE album a couple of times before you judge him..... and yea on back2back L was kickin writtens, hova wasn't. it amazes me that someone who praises lifestylez of da poor and dangerious could hate on jay after hearing his verse on da graveyard...

Ink Is My Drink
11-04-2005, 12:03 PM
jay z is a dick

baby jesus
11-04-2005, 12:13 PM
No I Dont Think He Was Tryin To Say You Cant Have An Opinion But That You Got To Admit Jay-z Has Skills Thats All. Not Everybody's Gonna Like Everybody Sure I Agree But I See Some People Metionin Him In The Worst Rapper To Touch The Mic Thread Now Thats Just Silly.

Ink Is My Drink
11-04-2005, 12:23 PM
jay z always raps about money an i think thats boring and makes him a dick

triggahappy187
11-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Jay-z only has a better flow then Rza

Rza is more lyrical and a whole lot wiser

Punch
11-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Jay-Z
yeah he doesn't spit "knowledge" but who needs that? I listen to music to be entertained. If I want knowledge I know of better places to get it. No MC has ever taught me something I didn't know already.
Rza is a good MC, but his strength is his production.

Bone Collecta
11-04-2005, 02:45 PM
this guy just basically asked for RZA dickriders to come in here and say RZA is better. smh at the title u suck at life

tajeco
11-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Rza

Dante
11-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Jay-Z has one of the greatest flows ever, but im gonna have to go with RZA on this one. RZA in his prime is better than anything Jay has dropped IMO

Mega Matt
11-04-2005, 11:05 PM
that's a tough one...well first off, i agree with those people that said that it don't matter about droppin knowledge, cause it doesn't. just cause you do doesn't mean you're good. man i'll drop a goddamn 4 pound dictionary on your head, how's that for droppin knowledge? anyways, i guess i'd say RZA as far as raw lyrics go, but jigga spits good lyrics with good wordplay and all that, which is something RZA doesn't really fuck with as far as i've heard. Jay-Z has a better flow to me, but i guess if it's just lyrics then i'd say RZA (bobby digi included), even though i only understand about half of the shit he's talkin about, but i guess that's the way of the wu.