PDA

View Full Version : patriot act and government

jaywoods27
06-21-2005, 02:45 AM
Now that we have that other thread going I wanted to talk about whats going to happen. You see their is some sort of people getting together to buck the system. It totally make sence. This world is run by the rich rockefella vanderbuilts etc etc. This patriot act is only the start of something bigger maybe in 10-20 yrs or sooner we could be on the brink of marshall law. Alot of rappers talk about these things. I do believe the cia holds alot of secrets for sure. 1. the cure for aids You kidding me this is to get rid of the western people african's although look at magic johnson he looks pretty good 13 yrs later 2. Other living things from different worlds. Yes this could be true think about it all that space out their we can't be the only ones. They might know about us which would make them more advanced then us which they can controll us. 3. time machines I believe that their is a chance that their is one or one being developed. The thing with time travel is that what if we were living every second the future already happened and we are just following steps. It's hard to explain like an order of which we are moving down a belt and our future has already happened in a different form. 4. what happenes after we die. This is tough one I don't think that even one of 6 billion people know what is going to happen could be wrong but I don't think so. Education is big and it's getting expensive I remember when it was 70 dollors a credit now it's 300 or more But if you enlist in the army they will pay but you have to go and fight a war that means jack shit and if you survive you can get your education. I just got this thing in the mail stating the government wants to know more about me why im opening an account. I could really be a wise guy and bust balls but then you guys will read about me in the paper

repo
06-21-2005, 02:50 AM
got a letter from the government the other day
i opened and read it and got a RFID chip in my papercut
shit

Wooly Noggins
06-22-2005, 09:26 AM
their gonna make us hyper meatbite zombies and kill us the ones who survive are gonna be made into robotic androids

lets get em !