PDA

View Full Version : nas wont let AZ drop a verse on his albums but this guy gets to drop a 16

REANIMATED
07-31-2012, 10:24 AM
http://www.soulculture.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Miguel.jpg

LOL nas is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this dude let r and b pussy migeul spit a verse on his new frisbee has this dude lost his mind or what!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

i like how an album titled LIFE IS GOOD is filled with songs about your ex wife cheating on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHBWHAHABHBWHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAB

seriously theres a few dope cuts but most the album is nas trying to fool himself into thinking life is good when its clearly tryin the boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nas sad face holding ex wifes dress on the cover = life is good

nas rappin bout his daughter being a hoe on twitter = life is good

nas rappin about his team taking his money = life is good

also LOL @ nas turning down premier and ALC production for NO ID beats common turned down on his last LP

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/716/cormegaazsantos22450x28.jpg
az and mega after hearing summer on smash with r and b sensation migeul dropping bars

nas did make one of the best girl joints ever on life is good though

446OTXgP308

^^ should be getting major love from all the "music lovers" that think pig adele is a genius and rap heads that say albums that suck are for the grown and sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!! very smooth future classic shit

amy crackhouse >>> little miss piggy powder chunk adele

LOL @ nas deleting az missed calls from his phone history as miguel enters the booth

TheFunkyDrummer
07-31-2012, 10:56 AM
LOL @ nas deleting az missed calls from his phone history as miguel enters the booth

angry! strikes again hahahaha

laolu
07-31-2012, 11:08 AM
Angry>>>

Hollow Dartz
07-31-2012, 11:52 AM
You fell off. Life is good is a pretty good album. You reek of desperation now, multiple accounts, 5 weak threads in a row, it's getting old. You let Crustified Dibbs pull your plug. Sending Cilvaringz emails asking for your account back. "Insert wack response here filled with weak punchlines, exclamation points, a picture, a gif if necessary".

Shadow Demon
07-31-2012, 11:58 AM
its mean to be a paradoxical title to a degree

it would be dope to see AZ.

if you wanna listen to a dude rap abotu what he did in the 90's listen to Raekwon (not hating)

life is good was a mature album with alot of mature themes

i cant front on rappers expanding on themes they already started or new themes

besides you got The Don ,Nasty, Black Bond and Locomotive as hard joints

and stop fronting as if Alchemist is a GOAT producer, because he isnt close. hes got some great shit still

REANIMATED
07-31-2012, 12:08 PM
You fell off. Life is good is a pretty good album. You reek of desperation now, multiple accounts, 5 weak threads in a row, it's getting old. You let Crustified Dibbs pull your plug. Sending Cilvaringz emails asking for your account back. "Insert wack response here filled with weak punchlines, exclamation points, a picture, a gif if necessary".

hey youre the guy that calls killabees on the telephone!!!!!!!!!!! lol haha lol

youre the guy that talks to other wu forum geeks on the telephone!!!!!!!!!!! lol haha lol

LOL @ you calling dom pachino asking for car parts just to hear his voice

hollow dartz = net faggot that learned about hip hop by ducking social interaction in his physical prime posting about loser killabees since he was 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHBWHWBHWBAHHAHBAH

life is good is OK...

migel 16s are NOT...

hollow dartz loves that verse!!!!!!!!!!

PROGRESSION!!!!!!

TheFunkyDrummer
07-31-2012, 01:03 PM
You're right about one thing, Life is Good is garbage. It's Nas trying to reach the mainstream and making songs like Daughters, he knows everybody's going to like songs like that and retweet it on Twitter and other social feeds trash like that.

The Don is NOT good, LocoMotive is a concept and did have potential, the double entendre should have been done way better.

The only good thing is Nas' flow is still decent. What the fuck is he even talking about on this album. Even Wizard of Poetry is a better album, Nas didn't even try probably. Untitled was better than this shit even though it had lots of filler and his album with Damian Marley was better as well. Nastradamus is not his worst album, he was actually trying to tell something on that album.

Nas fell off worse than U-God when he recorded Bump

http://i55.tinypic.com/2gufkv6.gif

diggy
07-31-2012, 01:42 PM
hahahha

threadstarter has a point. I saw "life is good" as Nas trying to affirm a statement to himself - consoling himself, but I'm not fooled. 50k plus to kelis (a month) is not good.

I felt Nas simplified his verses on this one to appeal to mainstream. His was more convoluted on other albums.

Some tracks in the beginning are boring musical wise, but it gets better and better as it plays on till the end.

I wonder if nas thinks to himself that ditching beyonce when she wanted him in like 1999 was a mistake?

Hollow Dartz
07-31-2012, 03:06 PM
hey youre the guy that calls killabees on the telephone!!!!!!!!!!! lol haha lol

youre the guy that talks to other wu forum geeks on the telephone!!!!!!!!!!! lol haha lol

LOL @ you calling dom pachino asking for car parts just to hear his voice

hollow dartz = net faggot that learned about hip hop by ducking social interaction in his physical prime posting about loser killabees since he was 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHBWHWBHWBAHHAHBAH

life is good is OK...

migel 16s are NOT...

hollow dartz loves that verse!!!!!!!!!!

PROGRESSION!!!!!!

What are you talking about? I've never called Dom Pachino in my life. You're done. Wrap it up. :W

theheavens
07-31-2012, 04:18 PM
amy crackhouse >>> little miss piggy powder chunk adele

ahahahahahahaha. fuck that fat ginger bitch

you still got it Angry! fuck the haters on here. you're the most enlightened (for the most part) motherfucker on here. bitches can't handle the truth. but about Nas' LP...can't agree. I actually like it as a mature album. but no AZ?? that's fucking stupid, I agree. but here's what AZ had to say about that...

"I know the fans is disappointed I'm not on Nas album! But all is by design..Never worry!!Still I Shine!!!(BROOKLYN)support life is good"

PANDA PISS
07-31-2012, 05:45 PM
yeah i agree i think 'life is good' as a title is supposed to be slightly ironic, and also hes saying look at all the shit life threw at me, and i'm still good.

he made his best album in 10 years. if illmatic was released in 2012 angry would probably call it trash.

REANIMATED
08-01-2012, 09:59 AM
LOL @ hollow dartz denial

i said he talked to dom pachino and other wu forum geeks on the phone and that he was a loser raised by wu-corp and all he denies is talking to dom pachino

BWHWBHABHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and you did call him and tell the board about you play phone tag with killabees like the groupie faggot you are

nerds that numerically rank killabees on friday nights arent allowed to talk shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread is about nas having r and b faggots RAP on his album theres always some bitter geek derailing shit

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2012/07/30/miguel-to-release-new-three-part-album/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/073012-music-miguel.jpg

^^ nas letting this guy RAP on his album is a NEW LOW theres no excuse for it other than nas is an IDIOT

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/AZ_rapper_umvd004.jpg

im not even one of those fans always cryin for nas and az joints but if nas is gonna let r and b faggots like migeul spit verses on his album then AZ gotta get a verse... nas is a wimp!!!!!!!!

CysK9yMUhKw

funny how the best joint on the album is basically NO ID remaking NY STATE OF MIND

such innovation!!!!!!!!!

Hollow Dartz
08-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Yeah whatever, I have no clue what you're talking about. Oh yeah Nas> Kool G Rap & Necro album lol hahahahaha

Shadow Demon
08-01-2012, 11:56 AM
hahahahaha

benzo
08-01-2012, 02:07 PM
AZ would've been PERFECT on You Wouldn't Understand.

INF
08-01-2012, 03:30 PM
rep the truth

oldie
08-01-2012, 06:46 PM
*deletes Life Is Good from Amazon shopping list*

Not even heard a track

INF
08-01-2012, 11:10 PM
just Download it

JASPER BEARDLY
08-02-2012, 03:48 AM
It woulda been a smaller l havin anyoje from odd future on his album and most of them are wack

CEITEDMOFO
08-04-2012, 04:34 PM
and stop fronting as if Alchemist is a GOAT producer, because he isnt close. hes got some great shit still

SAYS THE GUY WHO LISTENS TO WACK RnB BEATS FROM 2 WAC AND MAXINE

ALC BEATS ARE TO KILLA FOR INDIANS

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-04-2012, 04:50 PM
No Introduction
Queens Story
Loco Motive
Worlds an Addiction
Accident Murderer (if you ignore all the lyrics, Ross verse is at least entertaining ignant)
The Black Bond

IMO these 6 tracks are as good as anything hes done since 'I am'. It's not saying much. The rest of the album is pointless.

He's still saying too many dumb lines and doing too many dumb songs. That's the biggest change in Nas since the 90's where he got a rep for basically being, saying and sounding cool.

It all started when he felt the need to explain the metaphor at the start of I Gave You power LOL

Shadow Demon
08-04-2012, 08:06 PM
SAYS THE GUY WHO LISTENS TO WACK RnB BEATS FROM 2 WAC AND MAXINE

ALC BEATS ARE TO KILLA FOR INDIANS

ahahaha