Quasimoto
08-01-2012, 08:10 PM
http://danktunes.com/mixtapes/domo-genesis-no-idols/

ShaDynasty
08-01-2012, 08:14 PM
fuck yeah, doms is overlooked

kingaaronz
08-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Don't rate Domo whatsoever but props. Alchemist goes fucking hard on this... the beats are fucked.

CEITEDMOFO
08-01-2012, 09:33 PM
http://limelinx.com/ds86j
ALCHEMIST PICKED THE CORRECT DUDE FROM ODD FUTURE FOR A PROJECT SINCE EVERYONE ELSE SUCKs

oDoUoSoKo
08-02-2012, 12:38 AM
action is gonna rape the shit he does with alc

REANIMATED
08-02-2012, 10:39 AM
this kid makes currensy sound like 86 rakim....

ALC bailed this kid out big time...

ALC always got me listening to niggas that SUCK on the mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

super boring raps really corny rhymes low energy wack flow and no charisma.... hes not good... he sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another odd future faggot doing his thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for the instrumentals im suffering through this boring kids shit to hear these bangers...

i need that alc and bronson shit i guess alc did this one for in line skater fags that think tyler is a live nigga...

GRANDMASSIVE.
08-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Just heard this, ALC is a pure genius & I thought nothing could top Covert Coup's production but boy was I wrong. ALC is on some shit right now. Till the Angels Come & All Alone are classick imo. Really lookin foward to Durag Dynasty, Freddie Gibbs, & Action Bronson collabs. peace

CEITEDMOFO
08-02-2012, 05:08 PM
TYLER THE FAGGOTER FAGGED UP THE IDOLs TRACK

THIS IS TWO CLASSIC ALL AROUND PRODUCTION IN A ROW, FIRST CURRENCY NOW THIS,

TRACKS ARE SO DOPE THAT IT FEELS LONGER THAN THE 11 TRACKS

WACK ASS OH NO CANT ACCOMPLIsH SUCH WIZARDY

main_man
08-03-2012, 01:11 AM
another dope ass free album.

do not sleep.

that gibbs/alc joints gonna be hard.

Prime8
08-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Domo is just too mundane.

The beats are all bangers.

daffy duck
08-03-2012, 09:49 AM
spaceghostpurrp in this

GhostlyRaes
08-03-2012, 08:47 PM
The Alc is the hottest underground producer noi question

CEITEDMOFO
08-04-2012, 05:40 PM
WHERE IS THE FAG WHO SAID OH NO WAS BETTeR ROFL

TheFunkyDrummer
08-04-2012, 05:55 PM
WHERE IS THE FAG WHO SAID OH NO WAS BETTeR ROFL

where's the fag that said Alchemist was better than Dilla, Madlib and Oh No and said Alchemist surpassed RZA?

xp2eIop51MM
OH NO SAYS WHATS UP MY NIGGA

Alchemist uses the same drumbreak in almost half of the beats he makes, talk about being creative :)

laolu
08-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Alchemist >>> Oh No.

TheFunkyDrummer
08-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Alchemist on Oh No: "I don’t know really, but you know he is a genius. The level which he works at he needs a room full of smaller versions of him who do equal amount of work. He works at an inhuman rate as well as having a family and being a father. The only problem I have with him, and the same with Evidence, is they’re both kinda taller than me so it fucks my ego up. All pictures have to be taken in the distance so I look taller. I like them but this height thing is giving me the Danny Devito vibe."

gerardoletal
08-04-2012, 06:24 PM
ALC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oh No IZI

CEITEDMOFO
08-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Alchemist surpassed RZA?

YOUR SAYING RZA IS BETTER THAN ALC :loser: :lmao:

WHERE IS RZAS LATEST PROJECTS? 9:|6

LMAO

ALC MADE CLASSICS WIT CURRENCY AND DOMO, NEXT WILL BE THE GOD KOOL G RAP AND ACTION BRONSON

AND I PRAY HE MAKES ONE WIT THE GOD ROC MARCY
jKL-j38hZFY

ROC MADE AN EP WIT GANGRENE BUT HAD OH NOs WACK INFLUENCE IN IT /(

ILL TELL U ONE POSITIVE THING ABOUT OH NO, HE IS A BETTER RAPPER THAN ALC

TheFunkyDrummer
08-04-2012, 06:52 PM
YOUR SAYING RZA IS BETTER THAN ALC :loser: :lmao:

WHERE IS RZAS LATEST PROJECTS? 9:|6

LMAO

ALC MADE CLASSICS WIT CURRENCY AND DOMO, NEXT WILL BE THE GOD KOOL G RAP AND ACTION BRONSON

AND I PRAY HE MAKES ONE WIT THE GOD ROC MARCY
jKL-j38hZFY

ROC MADE AN EP WIT GANGRENE BUT HAD OH NOs WACK INFLUENCE IN IT /(

ILL TELL U ONE POSITIVE THING ABOUT OH NO, HE IS A BETTER RAPPER THAN ALC

I don't know who's better right now but you have to look at the legacy, RZA made 7 classics in a row, that's unheard of. Nowadays he's not doing so much, let's see what Alchemist does 10 years from now. I actually liked a lot of his beats until a couple of years ago, they were more soulful and his sampling was better. He's like 9th right now, chopping up the same drumbreak for most of the beats.

Oh No better rapper than Alchemist? Don't know, both suck when it comes to rap, their flow is average and their lyrics are bad. The latest Gangrene sucked anyway.

Alchemist couple of years ago >>>> Alchemist now

CEITEDMOFO
08-04-2012, 07:08 PM
i don't know who's better right now but you have to look at the legacy, rza made 7 classics in a row, that's unheard of.

rza beatminerz 4th muggs and havoc def have more classics, but since alc is doing it now hes gone above them

but if your talkin about greatest of alltime rza will def be first over primo and pete rock

TheFunkyDrummer
08-04-2012, 07:12 PM
rza beatminerz 4th muggs and havoc def have more classics, but since alc is doing it now hes gone above them

but if your talkin about greatest of alltime rza will def be first over primo and pete rock

I think Dilla's up there with these guys as well and Nujabes too.

V2OLLYgocdA
CL SMOOTH AND NUJABES CLASSIC MATERIAL.

CEITEDMOFO
08-04-2012, 07:15 PM
I think Dilla's up there with these guys as well and Nujabes too.

V2OLLYgocdA
CL SMOOTH AND NUJABES CLASSIC MATERIAL.

YOUR A MAJOR FAGGiT BUT I CAN SEE WHY U WOULD LIKE DILLA,PETE ROCK, AND NUJABES

I LIKE SOULFUL BEATs ASWELL
mSuaqKGH2Yw

laolu
08-04-2012, 07:20 PM
wIyUa7l7RvM >>>> Anything Oh No has dropped since Dr. No's Ethiopium.

Shadow Demon
08-04-2012, 08:42 PM
I'll give Alc credit for being productive when RZA wasnt but hes never reached RZA level. ever.

CEITEDMOFO
08-05-2012, 03:52 AM
I'll give Alc credit for being productive when RZA wasnt but hes never reached RZA level. ever.

I COUNT MAKING FRONT TO BACK JAMs REACHING RZA AND PREMOS LEVEL

RZA DID IT THE MOST. AND PREM DID IT WIT THE FIRST GROUP HOME LP

AND ALC DID IT WIT CURRENCY AND NOW DOMo

AND THE GENUIS CHECK THIS TRACK OUT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82ytyqlB5F8

TheFunkyDrummer
08-05-2012, 05:22 AM
p6xAln5hgGQ
check this shit out, the beat not the garbage rap

Xh4_YE3VWzM

classic beats this year by Young RJ even tho he stole these drums from Jay Dee

kingaaronz
08-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Alc & Oh No both dope - Alc better obviously but how you gonna hate on Oh No just because?

B0jwXAwmy0Q
Un1EUORbKSI
fB-PMIHGR24
dBRCNRH4rmE
QfmZnnQoykQ

CEITEDMOFO
08-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Alc better obviously but how you gonna hate on Oh No just because?

I DONT HATE OH NO JUST TROLLING HIS FAN FROM THiS FORUM WHO DISSES ALC

DONT FORGET MADLIB DID FRONT TO BACK CLASSICS ON STONEY JACKSON AND MADVILLIAn
rpaonSDPw7Y

kingaaronz
08-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Madlib done did front to back classics on everything since 1999.

TheFunkyDrummer
08-05-2012, 03:52 PM
I DONT HATE OH NO JUST TROLLING HIS FAN FROM THiS FORUM WHO DISSES ALC

DONT FORGET MADLIB DID FRONT TO BACK CLASSICS ON STONEY JACKSON AND MADVILLIAn
rpaonSDPw7Y

I don't diss Alchemist to be honest, think he still is great but he used to be a lot better and I liked his soulful beats more than his modern banger kind of beats.

Madlib is a genius no doubt, so many styles Quasimoto's, King Geedorah's, Madliberator, Beat Kondukta, Madvillainy, Shades of Blue and a lot more.

7Q-kNANMaIg
He recently did this project with Freddie Gibs which I think is extremely wack but he had a classic beat on the latest EP.

Still I don't like all the mashups on Medicine Show.

h_2NYvlloXg
TOO REAL like JAY DEE said

kingaaronz
08-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Madlib is a genius no doubt, so many styles Quasimoto's, King Geedorah's, Madliberator, Beat Kondukta, Madvillainy, Shades of Blue and a lot more.

Geedorah is DOOM, bro.

TheFunkyDrummer
08-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Geedorah is DOOM, bro.

Yes I messed up there, should've said something like Yesterday's New Quintet.

CEITEDMOFO
08-05-2012, 09:02 PM
I don't diss Alchemist to be honest,

NOT U I WAS TALKIN ABOUT THAT PATCH FAGGiT

Shadow Demon
08-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Don't forget Al laced Hodgy Beats of OF with two nice beats especially the first

Cs3tJM-o08Q

Ghost material
5JEz1E7OwCM

Pattch82
08-06-2012, 04:38 AM
NOT U I WAS TALKIN ABOUT THAT PATCH FAGGiT

Haha, damn, can't believe you've dragged me into another ALC vs. Oh no debate fam!!

How can anyone call this 'No Idols' trash a classic...?!! I thought ''CLASSICS'' involved beats and rhymes being on another level to anything else...? The rhymes on here are total garbage, there's only Action Bronson that spits anything worth listening to. This Domo guy seems incapable of spitting one dope verse! And the beats... we'll y'all know I didnt really like Russian Roulette, and this sounds like more of the same for the most part. There's a couple of good beats, no absolute bangers... this certainly is not a ''Classic''.

Oh No just dropped an instrumental project that shits all over this beat-wise! Dr. No's Kali Tornado Funk... check it out, listen to some good beats for a change!

And check out this recent banger Oh No did for TriState...

57-qMqn0rKA

And... If Oh No cooked up some shit with Roc Marcy it would be fucking straight heaters...

85P2UmxaXc8

Oh No makes the bangers, ALC tries to keep up!!

Peace!

Shadow Demon
08-06-2012, 05:08 AM
^Dont feed the trolls bro! lol!

Pattch82
08-06-2012, 06:27 AM
This is the project that ALC should be making a priority... check this joint out

Action Bronson - The Symbol (Produced by ALC)

T1h01y4zMRE

This joint shits all over everything on that 'No Idols' garbage.

ALC needs to hurry up and put this project out and the Durag Dynasty shit and quit fuckin' around with these Odd Future fags.

Peace!

ShaDynasty
08-06-2012, 07:57 AM
Odd Future crushes competition.

fuck ohno, really his shit is boring as fuck.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Domo is a pretty bad MC, he can flow, but his lyrics are horrendous.

gerardoletal
08-06-2012, 01:40 PM
That "The Symbol" song has to be one of the worst and most boring alchemist beat in ages.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-07-2012, 01:54 PM
You guys are too funny, Alchemist is top 5 of all time now? haha, ok.

CEITEDMOFO
08-08-2012, 05:25 PM
This is the project that ALC should be making a priority... check this joint out

Action Bronson - The Symbol (Produced by ALC)

T1h01y4zMRE

This joint shits all over everything on that 'No Idols' garbage.

ALC needs to hurry up and put this project out and the Durag Dynasty shit and quit fuckin' around with these Odd Future fags.

Peace!
THE NO IDOLS SHITS ON OH NOs OHNOMITE, THAT SHOULD TELL U HOW MUCH ALC IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL IF ODD FUTURE KIDS SOUND BETTER THAN OH NOs ENTIRE PROJECT, NO ONE WOULD EVEN KNOW WHO OH NO IS IF IT WASNT FOR ALCHEMIST
Haha, damn, can't believe you've dragged me into another ALC vs. Oh no debate fam!!

How can anyone call this 'No Idols' trash a classic...?!! I thought ''CLASSICS'' involved beats and rhymes being on another level to anything else...? The rhymes on here are total garbage, there's only Action Bronson that spits anything worth listening to. This Domo guy seems incapable of spitting one dope verse! And the beats... we'll y'all know I didnt really like Russian Roulette, and this sounds like more of the same for the most part. There's a couple of good beats, no absolute bangers... this certainly is not a ''Classic''.

Oh No just dropped an instrumental project that shits all over this beat-wise! Dr. No's Kali Tornado Funk... check it out, listen to some good beats for a change!

And check out this recent banger Oh No did for TriState...

57-qMqn0rKA

And... If Oh No cooked up some shit with Roc Marcy it would be fucking straight heaters...

85P2UmxaXc8

Oh No makes the bangers, ALC tries to keep up!!

Peace!

THOSE TRACKS WERE OK AT BEST

IM PRETTY SURE U NEVER HEARD RZAS CLASSICS AND DJ PRIMOS GROUP HOME CAUSE U CANT TELL WHATS A CLASSIC, U PROBABLY WERE LISTENING TO SLIPKNOT BACK THAN

CHECK THESE BACK TO BACK BANGERS

lWLd9bG0lLA

^ THIS BEAT IS LORD SUPREME, EVEN WIT THAT RETARDED OLD MAN COUGHIN ON THE BEAT, I DONT GET WHY ALC PUT THAT NOISE IT MUST HAVE BEEN ON THE SAMPLE

THAN RIGHT AFTER THAT BANGER COMES THIS CLASSIC
bfXcp3VM1O8
^RZA WOULD PUNCH OH NO IN THE FACE AFTER LISTENING TO THIS BEAT

SICK LADY SINGING SAMPLE THAT SHITS ON OH NOs CAREER

AND FINALLY THE KILLA MAJESTIC BEAT

THAT HAS A KILLA INTRODUCTION THAT LEADS TO A KILLA BEAT SOMETHING ONLY THE GREAT ONES DO AKA MUGGS AND RZA
dTAtYxv_6F0

A STREET JAM FOR A WACK NIGGA LIKE SPACEGHOST PURP WTF

ShaDynasty
08-08-2012, 06:32 PM
that me and my bitch song is pretty lyrical. domo takes a while to get used to, hes so laid back. but he says a lot of real shit.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-10-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm sure everyone in this thread is trolling when they talk about the beats on this albums as if there anything but slightly above average. Standard alchemist fare...

claaa7
08-11-2012, 03:43 PM
i don't know why "Russian Roulette" gets shitted on or at least rarely is ever mentioned.. it took me about 3-4 listens but once it hit me, i realized it was fucking brutal, probably one of the best albums of the years.. from the samples, to the instrumental, to the mc songs, the sequencing and how well it is all put together, he's really daring to go places few proudces before him have gone. hands down ALC's best solo joint.

now as for this "No Idols", i listened to it, and was not very impressed.. rhyming was nothing special, but everytime Tyler The Creator pops up i was like WOW - this kid is sooooo fucking wack hahha.. from the voice to the lyrics to the flow, how the hell is this kid popular says alot about todays young peeps... these tracks are most likely throwaways from "Russian Roulette" and "Gangrene"; the only song i was really, really feeling was "All Alone".

CEITEDMOFO
08-11-2012, 04:15 PM
i don't know why "Russian Roulette" gets shitted on or at least rarely is ever mentioned.. it took me about 3-4 listens but once it hit me, i realized it was fucking brutal, probably one of the best albums of the years.. from the samples, to the instrumental, to the mc songs, the sequencing and how well it is all put together, he's really daring to go places few proudces before him have gone. hands down ALC's best solo joint.

now as for this "No Idols", i listened to it, and was not very impressed.. rhyming was nothing special, but everytime Tyler The Creator pops up i was like WOW - this kid is sooooo fucking wack hahha.. from the voice to the lyrics to the flow, how the hell is this kid popular says alot about todays young peeps... these tracks are most likely throwaways from "Russian Roulette" and "Gangrene"; the only song i was really, really feeling was "All Alone".

CAUSE THEY DONT HANG WITH ANY REAL PRODUCERs, I BET IF U CHILLED AT OH NOs HOUSE HE WILL PLAY SAMPLES FOR U LIKE ALC DID ON RUSSIAN R