D.projectile
08-05-2012, 10:48 AM
is this gonna benefit anyone?

Soul Controller
08-05-2012, 11:14 AM
click play, find out for yourself.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-05-2012, 11:52 AM
do you all believe in supernatural beings?

THE W
08-05-2012, 12:12 PM
more intellectual irresponsibility by those who dont like christianity.

fair enough if you think the bible and the concept of God is bullshit but please dont bastardize the scripture to make it say things it doesnt say.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-05-2012, 12:21 PM
i believe in ghosts.

THE W
08-05-2012, 12:38 PM
^^get out

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-05-2012, 12:48 PM
i've seen what i believe to be ghosts. i haven't seen what jesus or lucifer looks like. people have their own saviours and demons in their lifetime. people will express what they love and fear and hate and joy and so on.

maybe there is a god and devil. or many gods and devils and i've yet to meet them when i die. i don't know what i'd say to them. "hello" would be a start i guess. do you think the devil has time to keep an eye on everyone in hell, cos quite a few people in history deserve to go to hell, right? do you think the devil punishes them for doing his dirty work for him?

THE W
08-05-2012, 01:05 PM
i've seen what i believe to be ghosts. i haven't seen what jesus or lucifer looks like. people have their own saviours and demons in their lifetime. people will express what they love and fear and hate and joy and so on.

maybe there is a god and devil. or many gods and devils and i've yet to meet them when i die. i don't know what i'd say to them. "hello" would be a start i guess. do you think the devil has time to keep an eye on everyone in hell, cos quite a few people in history deserve to go to hell, right? do you think the devil punishes them for doing his dirty work for him?
....seriously, get out.

lucifer is not the name for the fallen angel but an attribute. the fallen angel or "lucifer" was a very high ranking angel in heaven until he decided to overthrow God to become greater than He. God stripped him and threw him down to the earth to dwell there until the appointed time for eternal punishment.

Jesus being called the morning star has nothing to do with the fallen angel. maybe you could say Jesus is "A lucifer" meaning "a morning star" or "one who shines". though the fallen angel was stripped of that title when he was thrown down. he was then given the name satan, which means "the opposer".

what im discussing has absolutely nothing to do with what people want to believe and everything to do with rebuking someone for a gross and despicable misinterpretation of scriptural text.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-05-2012, 01:16 PM
there's been a lot of gross misinterpretation of all sorts of texts throughout history. who's to say mine is more misinterpreted than yours? because it's down in black and white that means it's got to be true?

i don't believe the idea of heaven and hell ever existed before people discovered that the weather makes things grow and give life. and red is always used to represent hell because blood is red and people associate blood with death and despair.

once they got the idea of a heaven and a hell they've just added some characters that they want to believe are doing all the work.

LORD NOSE
08-05-2012, 01:54 PM
do you think the devil punishes them for doing his dirty work for him?

good question -

it's said that the devil submits/works for God though -

as far as Jesus being Lucifer though ... the Jesus of today is a merge between the 2 nations ( it's how i see it )

america is called the melting pot - and all peoples from all nations are here to witness the power of the one that was written of - he is the alpha and omega - the beginning and the end - the root and offspring of david and the bright morning star -

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-05-2012, 01:59 PM
i was always led to believe jesus was on earth to turn people onto christianity.

THE W
08-05-2012, 02:06 PM
there's been a lot of gross misinterpretation of all sorts of texts throughout history. who's to say mine is more misinterpreted than yours? because it's down in black and white that means it's got to be true?.

if its down in black and white it means it needs to be interpreted correctly which is not being done by the person in these videos.

he'd be better off saying the bible is bullshit and leaving it at that instead of taking scripture way out of its intended context.

if you hate math just say you hate math but 2 + 2 doesnt equal 22.

CuzinBilly
08-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Fuck this Post

John Nash
08-05-2012, 04:15 PM
do you think the devil punishes them for doing his dirty work for him?

i remember in book of job that the devil acted for god by accusing people and telling god and also tempting people.

he probably likes punishing people so he wants more 2 b punished.

anyway theres lots of contradictions in the bible

THE W
08-05-2012, 04:42 PM
i remember in book of job that the devil acted for god by accusing people and telling god and also tempting people

???????????? :? :?

in the book of job God sees satan roaming the land and God talks to satan about his servent job and how much love job has for God and how obedient job is to God. satan more or less says that the only reason job is loyal to God is because of the way God has blessed job's life.

so God allows satan to take everything job has away from him including his health. job asks God why he did such a thing to him but still vows not to curse God's name. most of the book of job is about how miserable job's predicament is him asking why this is happening to him, and job pleading with God to end his life so he doesnt have to suffer any longer. in the end God restores job to full health and gives job double the wealth he had before. job proved his loyalty to and love for God even when he had everything taken away from him.

matthew 27:45-46 is sort of a microcosm of the book of job. God the father turning his face away from his beloved son because of the amount of sin he was bearing in his crucifixion and death only to be resurrected and seated at the right hand of God the father.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Ain't it obvious god is always painted as a old greying dude with long grey beard? all people turn grey. they want to give god human characteristics but have supernatural power. maybe men got more rep back in those days because men wanted to draw what they wanted to see and rep and symbolise in their work. How would anyone know they were definitely made by men. there are female deities so were those dreamt up by feminists?

John Nash
08-05-2012, 05:55 PM
???????????? :? :?

in the book of job God sees satan roaming the land and God talks to satan about his servent job and how much love job has for God and how obedient job is to God. satan more or less says that the only reason job is loyal to God is because of the way God has blessed job's life.

so God allows satan to take everything job has away from him including his health. job asks God why he did such a thing to him but still vows not to curse God's name. most of the book of job is about how miserable job's predicament is him asking why this is happening to him, and job pleading with God to end his life so he doesnt have to suffer any longer. in the end God restores job to full health and gives job double the wealth he had before. job proved his loyalty to and love for God even when he had everything taken away from him.

matthew 27:45-46 is sort of a microcosm of the book of job. God the father turning his face away from his beloved son because of the amount of sin he was bearing in his crucifixion and death only to be resurrected and seated at the right hand of God the father.

i remember in 1 part of job satan starts being called 'the gr8 accuser' or something like that .

it kinda made me think is devil not providing a service 4 god in a way. cuz hes accusing people.

Shadow Demon
08-05-2012, 07:12 PM
I've read bits of the New and Old Testament

The Old Testament is more interesting but I personally find the Abrahamic God's actions abhorrent and I dont mean that as disrespect to anyone who follows Yahweh/Iloheim/Jehovah/Allah or whatever other names people have for the Abrahamic God.

In fact Jesus teachings seem to me to be almost anathema to alot of God's actions i.e. Jesus seemed like an compassionate guy from what ive read

i only have a preliminary knowledge of the Bible tho.

Shadow Demon
08-05-2012, 07:17 PM
@ The W

what do you mean its said the Devil works and submits to God?

INF
08-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Nobody knows the truth unless they speak it.You can't force the truth , the truth is obvious.

I like some stuff in this thread and I don't like some stuff in this thread. I need to watch these videos though to respond any further

THE W
08-05-2012, 08:38 PM
I've read bits of the New and Old Testament

The Old Testament is more interesting but I personally find the Abrahamic God's actions abhorrent and I dont mean that as disrespect to anyone who follows Yahweh/Iloheim/Jehovah/Allah or whatever other names people have for the Abrahamic God.

In fact Jesus teachings seem to me to be almost anathema to alot of God's actions i.e. Jesus seemed like an compassionate guy from what ive read

i only have a preliminary knowledge of the Bible tho.

many of the seemingly abhorrent things God did were punishments for people who chose to diseboy God's laws and/or those who opposed God. since God is the creator of all things he is sovereign over his creation. God was serving justice in the old testament.

@ The W

what do you mean its said the Devil works and submits to God?

sorry, i dont understand the question...

THE W
08-05-2012, 08:50 PM
i remember in 1 part of job satan starts being called 'the gr8 accuser' or something like that .

it kinda made me think is devil not providing a service 4 god in a way. cuz hes accusing people.
the accuser is one of the things satan is called. also "the father of lies".

V4D3R
08-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Ancient astronauts that killed their planet with harmful ozone killing gases came here and created us to mine our planet for its gold. They created us to mine this gold and be their slaves. We still are their slaves and they are still among us.

The main advocate of this theory passed away mysteriously couple years back and has been attacked for mistranslating cunieform writings by people who still use his translations of sumerian/babylonian/akkadian writings.

I dont know what to think except that this shit called religion has cancered us long enough and misguided so many. I do know blind faith from christianity has killed way more people and their well-being on this planet rather then saved them.

If anything - if this christianity is true...then the devil has fooled us to the point where even the bible itself is a lie.

I will peep these videos tonite before bed. will it give me any epiphanies or life altering changes - that I doubt very much. Google is not your friend. Old books are.

THE W
08-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Ancient astronauts that killed their planet with harmful ozone killing gases came here and created us to mine our planet for its gold. They created us to mine this gold and be their slaves. We still are their slaves and they are still among us.

The main advocate of this theory passed away mysteriously couple years back and has been attacked for mistranslating cunieform writings by people who still use his translations of sumerian/babylonian/akkadian writings.

sarcasm?

I dont know what to think except that this shit called religion has cancered us long enough and misguided so many. I do know blind faith from christianity has killed way more people and their well-being on this planet rather then saved them.

If anything - if this christianity is true...then the devil has fooled us to the point where even the bible itself is a lie.

christianity has nothing to do with religion. religion is man trying to reach the level of God by various practices and disciplines. christianity is believing in who God says he is from his word and coming under his authority and submitting to his will and purpose.

the crusaids and other instances where lunatics went out to harm people in the name of God have nothing to do with what the scriptures teach. God cant be held responsible for people who misinterpret scripture and go do dumbass shit because of it. this is, again, man refusing to come under the authority of God and instead establishing their own authority and corrupting scriptural text to try and justify their actions. or its people acting out of very gross ignorance of sound scriptural doctrine.

Shadow Demon
08-06-2012, 12:06 AM
sorry, i dont understand the question...

Well could you expand on that statement? I thought God and Satan were direct, autonomous opposites so why would the Devil submit to God

THE W
08-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Well could you expand on that statement? I thought God and Satan were direct, autonomous opposites so why would the Devil submit to God
not at all.

satan is a fallen angel who before his fall from grace was highly ranked amongst the angels in heaven. all the angels of heaven submit to the authority of God. satan, or who he was titled at the time "lucifer", sought to make himself greater than God and usurp his kingship so God threw him out.

this is somewhat similar to what adam and eve did in taking fruit from the tree of life. God gave man everything and man was truly blessed back in the beginnning before the fall of man through sin. the serpent, who was satan, told eve that if they took the apple they would more or less have the knowledge that God possessed. in both instances with adam and eve and lucifer they sought to be equal or greater than God.

contrast that with the perfect sacrifice who is Jesus who submitted fully to the will of the Father all the way to a brutal death and did not seek to be equal or greater than his Father.

philipians 2:5-11

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-29398a)] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-29399b)] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death —
even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

all 3 had an opportunity to be in right relationship with God. one humbled themself in submission while the others sought abolsute power and authority.

so originally, before his insurrection, satan was actually on God's side.

THE W
08-06-2012, 07:23 AM
so you dont believe in God at all. fair enough.

like i said. better to say its all bullshit and walk away from it then try to distort its meaning.

LORD NOSE
08-06-2012, 11:26 AM
I feel that never in this sub forums existence have it's frequent posters been able to discuss anything that required actual learning and energy. It's always the same 'debates' about mythical interpretation based nonsense and individuals introduced to one by wutang are a commonly cited source. Nothing discussed here can actually benefit the world or the individual, mark no real tangible use, and require no real insight outside of opinion to be discussed. There are no skills to be learned, and nothing rewarding to gain. No differences are made, nothing is innovated on and nobody on here can attest to gaining new information let alone rewarding information for years of posting on KTL

This is another example. Luficer = Jesus. Wow. How about Casper = Boo Berry?

discussing 'Satan' in accordance to scripture takes as much intellectual muscle as discussing Edward Cullen in accordance to Twilight books. Discussion about actual figures in working tangible history is non existent as well, just revisions of stories told by other people about characters and creatures of dubious and questionable existence.

The people on here are of average to lower intelligence but strive so hard to show they're smart because wutang made it cool. They therefore look like kids wearing their parents suits and pretending to 'be adults'. It's cute but obviously nobody in the playhouse is going to have the capacity to bring up the 401k or mortgage

you've written this same shit plenty of times before -

if you do see this section of the forum in this way, why do you keep coming back ?

you cannot learn anything here -

i would assume that most of the people who have been posting here from many years do not respect you or your words -

most of your posting "career" you have been a target for ridicule in general chat

yet out of all the people who ever posted here in this section, you complain the most about this section

answer me this yo - what the fuck is wrong with you ?

advice - find something better to do with your time - we here are not worth your precious time - go make allot of money and go buy yourself some nice things - lmao

V4D3R
08-06-2012, 03:08 PM
sarcasm?

NO

christianity has nothing to do with religion. religion is man trying to reach the level of God by various practices and disciplines. christianity is believing in who God says he is from his word and coming under his authority and submitting to his will and purpose.

the crusaids and other instances where lunatics went out to harm people in the name of God have nothing to do with what the scriptures teach. God cant be held responsible for people who misinterpret scripture and go do dumbass shit because of it. this is, again, man refusing to come under the authority of God and instead establishing their own authority and corrupting scriptural text to try and justify their actions. or its people acting out of very gross ignorance of sound scriptural doctrine.

re-read

V4D3R
08-06-2012, 03:25 PM
not at all.

satan is a fallen angel who before his fall from grace was highly ranked amongst the angels in heaven. all the angels of heaven submit to the authority of God. satan, or who he was titled at the time "lucifer", sought to make himself greater than God and usurp his kingship so God threw him out.

this is somewhat similar to what adam and eve did in taking fruit from the tree of life. God gave man everything and man was truly blessed back in the beginnning before the fall of man through sin. the serpent, who was satan, told eve that if they took the apple they would more or less have the knowledge that God possessed. in both instances with adam and eve and lucifer they sought to be equal or greater than God.

contrast that with the perfect sacrifice who is Jesus who submitted fully to the will of the Father all the way to a brutal death and did not seek to be equal or greater than his Father.

philipians 2:5-11

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-29398a)] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-29399b)] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death —
even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Who wrote that? Why would we have to acknowledge this or that or burn in hell?

then have another part of the earth where they say the same story but in different names and situations but you burn in hell when you dont acknowledge they are right?

Then the other corner of the earth they dont believe in a heaven or hell but worship idols and gluttony.

I see it as a tool to divide and massacre and to lead armies and slaves for a lil while now. Me and the Creator have a different relationship. i know this to be a fallacy and can prove to you the harm its caused in way more instances then good. Christianity is not even a unit. It's divided in 1000's of denominations....<--anagram

Your no more right then I am and nobody knows shit about the truth real talk. But...there are historical references writings artifacts impossible architecture relating to beings from another world coming down here on earth and fuckin our whole shit up...the universe and mind are powerful easily programmed tools. Religion is like hard-coded hardware on a mind.

THE W
08-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Who wrote that? Why would we have to acknowledge this or that or burn in hell?

then have another part of the earth where they say the same story but in different names and situations but you burn in hell when you dont acknowledge they are right?

Then the other corner of the earth they dont believe in a heaven or hell but worship idols and gluttony.

I see it as a tool to divide and massacre and to lead armies and slaves for a lil while now. Me and the Creator have a different relationship. i know this to be a fallacy and can prove to you the harm its caused in way more instances then good. Christianity is not even a unit. It's divided in 1000's of denominations....<--anagram

Your no more right then I am and nobody knows shit about the truth real talk. But...there are historical references writings artifacts impossible architecture relating to beings from another world coming down here on earth and fuckin our whole shit up...the universe and mind are powerful easily programmed tools. Religion is like hard-coded hardware on a mind.
God created the universe so he has the right to define it. if you reject him he will leave you to yourself, which is what hell is.

hell is a person who doesnt want anything to do with God finally getting his wish.

i dont see how saying that someone over here believes this and someone over there believe that is valid argumentation. the bible already points out that most people will not follow the message and that other gospels and teaching will lead many away from the truth.

mark 13:3-28.

As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John and Andrew asked him privately, 4 “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?” 5 Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 6 Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many. 7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.
9 “You must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them. 10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations. 11 Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.
12 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 13 Everyone will hate you because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
14 “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+13&version=NIV#fen-NIV-24732a)] standing where it[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+13&version=NIV#fen-NIV-24732b)] does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15 Let no one on the housetop go down or enter the house to take anything out. 16 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 17 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 18 Pray that this will not take place in winter, 19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.
20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it. 22 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 23 So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.
24 “But in those days, following that distress,
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
25 the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[c (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+13&version=NIV#fen-NIV-24743c)]

26 “At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.
28 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it[d (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+13&version=NIV#fen-NIV-24747d)] is near, right at the door. 30 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

2 corinthians 11:1-15

I hope you will put up with me in a little foolishness. Yes, please put up with me! 2 I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 3 But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough. 5 I do not think I am in the least inferior to those “super-apostles.”[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Corinthians+11&version=NIV#fen-NIV-28995a)] 6 I may indeed be untrained as a speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way. 7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge? 8 I robbed other churches by receiving support from them so as to serve you. 9 And when I was with you and needed something, I was not a burden to anyone, for the brothers who came from Macedonia supplied what I needed. I have kept myself from being a burden to you in any way, and will continue to do so. 10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, nobody in the regions of Achaia will stop this boasting of mine. 11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do!
12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

so the scriptures have already went over what you have mentioned. yeah, satan has fooled people so bad that the bible seems like a lie. but when read with eyes open and unblinded, the truth of who jesus is and of God's plan becomes clear.

neither God, jesus, or His word divided the church into all these denominations. all the divisions are the result of man in his corruption distorting the scripture for their own gain and going with their own plan and desires apart from the will of God.

i can prove to you that those christians who did more harm than good where in disobedience to the word of God. a true christian will never do anyone harm, but there are indeed MANY wolves in sheeps clothing.

there are historical writings references artifacts and architecture related to the early christian churches.

i agree that the mind can be easily lead here and there.

V4D3R
08-06-2012, 10:39 PM
People like yu are the reason this planet is fucked up. your a fucking pussy real talk.

I bet your such a fuckin pussy you didnt even watch these videos that Soul controller laid down for us.

Yall need to wake your asses up and stop blaming a lil red man with a pitch fork for your own fuckin perversions and humanity.

SOMEBODY HAS TO WAKE YOUR ASSES UP FROM THIS DELUSION THAT BLOCKED YOUR CHAKRAS AND DROVE THIS PLANET INSANE.

WAKE THE FUCK UPPPP. I WAS RIGHT BEFORE BUT ALLOWED THIS BULLSHIT TO CREEP UP AND SPOOK ME AGAIN BUT ITS A FUCKIN FAIRYTALE TO KEEP U-N-I APART AND DISTRUSTING OF EACH OTHER. TO KEEP YOU IN CHECK SO YOU PRODUCE AND ARE A GOOD SLAVE.

OK WAIT. i WILL SLOW MY ASS DOWN HERE. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE RANT. BUT I GET UPSET AT ALL THIS. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT SOME OF THE STUFF IN THE BIBLE IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL. BUT MOST OF IT WILL TRICK YOU INTO BEING TRAPPED IN A WEB OF FEAR WHERE WE DONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN ACTIONS AND PITFALLS. THIS CAN LEAD PEOPLE TO BLAME EVERYTHING BUT THEMSELVES TO THE POINT PEOPLE GET DEMONIZED OSTRACIZED AND MURDERED EVEN IN SOME OTHER RELIGIONS BECAUSE OF THESE FALLACIES.

Soul Controller
08-07-2012, 05:33 AM

fair enough if you think the bible and the concept of God is bullshit but please dont bastardize the scripture to make it say things it doesnt say.

Like Christianity? i dont like any religion that teach's its way is the only way,. that their words are more righteous than other religions., especially when those words have been changed and re written so many times.. even if you check th greek / hebrew translations,, to english.. the meanings have been bastardized

We are not the ones who bastardized it, the people who did the faux translations, who chose which books could be part of the bible, the ones who keep the rest of the books hidden from the subservient christians, are the ones you should be pointing the finger at

the bible and the concepts of god in the bible, are man made, wrote by man, who copied / relayed older stories. in to the bible.. teh bible to me is a re working of older stories, to form a new religion (form of control)

teh word lucifer, basic translation is to be enlightened, lucifer is not the devil,. it is knowledge..

course Christians hate knowledge, as it directly contradicts the words written by the men made the bible..,... you do know that jesus never called himself a christian? or wanted a religion dictated by cash/rituals/owners.. hence why he was kicked out the tempple.. and a few weeks/days later was murdered..

its all about power.. what jesus (or the event known as jesus) was teaching was.. the power is within you.. stop giving it away.

Btw.. what did you think of the videos??
did you understand the occult meanings of what was being stated?

V4D3R
08-07-2012, 07:22 AM
^no I didnt catch those occult meanings. explain

V4D3R
08-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Well hold up. I did read some of the commentary for the video stating how somehow christians have been tricked to invoke satan/lucifer in church because of this...the whole thing is insanity and working.

Soul Controller
08-07-2012, 07:39 AM
^no I didnt catch those occult meanings. explain

i just meant 'hidden' for occult,, nothing magical or weird :)

V4D3R
08-07-2012, 07:53 AM
i just meant 'hidden' for occult,, nothing magical or weird :)
yea i didnt catch any of the hidden meanings your talking about.

THE W
08-07-2012, 08:34 AM
People like yu are the reason this planet is fucked up. your a fucking pussy real talk.

I bet your such a fuckin pussy you didnt even watch these videos that Soul controller laid down for us.

Yall need to wake your asses up and stop blaming a lil red man with a pitch fork for your own fuckin perversions and humanity.

SOMEBODY HAS TO WAKE YOUR ASSES UP FROM THIS DELUSION THAT BLOCKED YOUR CHAKRAS AND DROVE THIS PLANET INSANE.

WAKE THE FUCK UPPPP. I WAS RIGHT BEFORE BUT ALLOWED THIS BULLSHIT TO CREEP UP AND SPOOK ME AGAIN BUT ITS A FUCKIN FAIRYTALE TO KEEP U-N-I APART AND DISTRUSTING OF EACH OTHER. TO KEEP YOU IN CHECK SO YOU PRODUCE AND ARE A GOOD SLAVE.

OK WAIT. i WILL SLOW MY ASS DOWN HERE. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE RANT. BUT I GET UPSET AT ALL THIS. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT SOME OF THE STUFF IN THE BIBLE IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL. BUT MOST OF IT WILL TRICK YOU INTO BEING TRAPPED IN A WEB OF FEAR WHERE WE DONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN ACTIONS AND PITFALLS. THIS CAN LEAD PEOPLE TO BLAME EVERYTHING BUT THEMSELVES TO THE POINT PEOPLE GET DEMONIZED OSTRACIZED AND MURDERED EVEN IN SOME OTHER RELIGIONS BECAUSE OF THESE FALLACIES.

i admit to only watching 3 of the 5 videos posted. this is simply an incorrect exegesis of scripture. POINT BLANK. the reason why i didnt watch the last 2 videos is because i dont see why i should continue to listen to someone who is in complete error in the first 3 videos. are the last 2 video vastly different? im sure neither of you have opened a bible and read it thoroughly in your life yet you talk as if you know what its all about. this is textbook ignorance and its intellectually irresponsible.

i believe i've explained clearly that satan was far from a "little red man with a pitchfork". he was one of God's most favored angels. he wanted to overthrow God's rulership and he was thrown out.

its true that scripture does talk about those who follow christ being slaves to christ, even sheep. one of Jesus' titles is "the good shepard". we're all slaves to something. slaves to our sexuality, money, social status, fears. being a slave to christ is the best thing you can be and if you think otherwise then you dont know who Jesus is.

the only way you can become demonized and ostracized from reading and understand the scripture is by completely misinterpreting it and taking out meanings that arent there to form things that are against what the scriptures actually teach.

i totally understand how you feel and i really dont blame you. the holy scriptures are the truth of who God is and the truth of the savior christ but the scriptures have been turned inside out by so many people that have built religious empires based on erroneous exegete that people who come to know christ will spend a lot of time in their walk unlearning tons of bullshit they were taught in the church before they actually get to the truth of scriptures.

the story of the scriptures of the bible is that God created all things, that humans were his most precious creation, and that he has went through great lengths to bring humans back into right relationship with Him.

Shadow Demon
08-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Yo Vader if u know ktl u should know u shouldn't be going at people like that

V4D3R
08-07-2012, 12:49 PM
yea it was pretty satanic wasent it?

Im possessed i apologize.

Soul Controller
08-07-2012, 02:20 PM
yea i didnt catch any of the hidden meanings your talking about.

Im sure you did, you just didnt see them as hidden, but they are hidden, for example, breaking down jesus, sun/son of men, lucifer / light / morning star.. people always prefer the latest edited version of the story, but never look at the original version(s)

thats why i call it occult, as the real meaning is hidden, and instead christians (as well as most religious persons) are on their high horse, assuming they're correct and only they're religion is correct..

apart from budhists.. :p

V4D3R
08-07-2012, 02:42 PM
ignorance is bliss - I swear yo

Soul Controller
08-07-2012, 03:08 PM
are we ready for moar???

Ubd3hXmupWk

c7kKxxjyDfA

wOaAuASFoLI

EIehB9c94D4

THE W
08-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Like Christianity? i dont like any religion that teach's its way is the only way,. that their words are more righteous than other religions., especially when those words have been changed and re written so many times.. even if you check th greek / hebrew translations,, to english.. the meanings have been bastardized

We are not the ones who bastardized it, the people who did the faux translations, who chose which books could be part of the bible, the ones who keep the rest of the books hidden from the subservient christians, are the ones you should be pointing the finger at

the bible and the concepts of god in the bible, are man made, wrote by man, who copied / relayed older stories. in to the bible.. teh bible to me is a re working of older stories, to form a new religion (form of control)

teh word lucifer, basic translation is to be enlightened, lucifer is not the -devil,. it is knowledge..

course Christians hate knowledge, as it directly contradicts the words written by the men made the bible..,... you do know that jesus never called himself a christian? or wanted a religion dictated by cash/rituals/owners.. hence why he was kicked out the tempple.. and a few weeks/days later was murdered..

its all about power.. what jesus (or the event known as jesus) was teaching was.. the power is within you.. stop giving it away.

Btw.. what did you think of the videos??
did you understand the occult meanings of what was being stated?

there's a huge difference in rewording a sentence or phrase and erroneous exegesis of scripture.

you have 3 newspapers that report on one event and use different words to describe that event. you read all 3 and see that they are worded differently. does that mean the story they are reporting on didnt happen?

again there is historical evidence out there on the existence of the early christian churches in paul's time so christianity is not a new....religion. the bible was indeed written by the hand of man but all of its words were inspired by the holy spirit.

yet again, the fallen angel lucifer was not a devil before his insurrection. he was beloved angel. he became the enemy of when he chose to oppose God's rulership.

christian = of christ or follower of christ or one who has fellowship with christ.
christ = son of God.

so with this understanding it wouldnt really make sense for Jesus Christ to call himself a christian. he would be calling himself one who has fellowship with himself... :?

what jesus didnt want were religious people keeping people from gaining fellowship with God by leading them astray with wrong doctrine which is why he constantly put the pharisees on blast.

jesus wasnt about being powerful or being the greatest but you seem to be. the fallen angel was about power too, and so was adam and eve when they disobeyed God and took fruit from the forbidden tree of life. they didnt want to submit to the true power, they wanted to become the power. it is this very desire that does harm to the world.

i have already documented how jesus did not seek to become equal to God but humbled himself in taking on sinful flesh and being put to death on the cross. when it was over God gave Jesus the power and made his name higher than any name.

Jesus is the only name other than God the father who true christians worship. we dont worship moses, or mary, or peter, or elijah, or john the baptist.

the story of Jesus is about God seeking fellowship with man by sacrificing His son for the forgiveness of our sin.

i honestly though the video were a bunch bollucks as far as the guy's exegesis of scripture.

INF
08-07-2012, 09:40 PM
downloading these vids to peep.ill be back in the morning.

Face of the Golden Falcon
08-08-2012, 02:54 AM
there's a huge difference in rewording a sentence or phrase and erroneous exegesis of scripture.

you have 3 newspapers that report on one event and use different words to describe that event. you read all 3 and see that they are worded differently. does that mean the story they are reporting on didnt happen?

again there is historical evidence out there on the existence of the early christian churches in paul's time so christianity is not a new....religion. the bible was indeed written by the hand of man but all of its words were inspired by the holy spirit.

yet again, the fallen angel lucifer was not a devil before his insurrection. he was beloved angel. he became the enemy of when he chose to oppose God's rulership.

christian = of christ or follower of christ or one who has fellowship with christ.
christ = son of God.

so with this understanding it wouldnt really make sense for Jesus Christ to call himself a christian. he would be calling himself one who has fellowship with himself... :?

what jesus didnt want were religious people keeping people from gaining fellowship with God by leading them astray with wrong doctrine which is why he constantly put the pharisees on blast.

jesus wasnt about being powerful or being the greatest but you seem to be. the fallen angel was about power too, and so was adam and eve when they disobeyed God and took fruit from the forbidden tree of life. they didnt want to submit to the true power, they wanted to become the power. it is this very desire that does harm to the world.

i have already documented how jesus did not seek to become equal to God but humbled himself in taking on sinful flesh and being put to death on the cross. when it was over God gave Jesus the power and made his name higher than any name.

Jesus is the only name other than God the father who true christians worship. we dont worship moses, or mary, or peter, or elijah, or john the baptist.

the story of Jesus is about God seeking fellowship with man by sacrificing His son for the forgiveness of our sin.

i honestly though the video were a bunch bollucks as far as the guy's exegesis of scripture.

So at the end of the day you worship the name of Jesus, which is not even the correct name of the man, who himself reiterated the Torah which says you shall serve no other EL but YAHWEH. And you BELIEVE you are saved because Gad sacrificed his only son (whom he knew he was going to raise so it really isn't a sacrifice anyway) for your wrongdoings, when Yashu'a said "Ye shall KNOW the truth (direct mystical experience) and the TRUTH shall set you free." And this is called being a true christian?

LORD NOSE
08-08-2012, 06:28 AM
is this gonna benefit anyone?

did you learn anything from this ?

do you all believe in supernatural beings?

what is a super natural being ..... make a new thread out of your answer

what did he add that wasn't already in the scripture ?

....seriously, get out.

lucifer is not the name for the fallen angel but an attribute. the fallen angel or "lucifer" was a very high ranking angel in heaven until he decided to overthrow God to become greater than He. God stripped him and threw him down to the earth to dwell there until the appointed time for eternal punishment.

where in the bible is this written about lucifer ?

thanks for the vids SC - he pointed out some things that i didn't recognize before - i got something out of these.

D.projectile
08-08-2012, 06:50 AM
[QUOTE=SUNNY WINTERS;2254209]did you learn anything from this ?

i confess my comment was needless

THE W
08-08-2012, 08:30 AM
So at the end of the day you worship the name of Jesus, which is not even the correct name of the man,

i dont think any of the names for the characters in the bible are correct but i fail to see how this is relevant. if someone makes a movie based on a true story and accurately depicts a real life event but changes the names of the characters, does this mean the real life events didnt happen?

again, you would have to explain to me how this is relevant.

who himself reiterated the Torah which says you shall serve no other EL but YAHWEHi suggest you read john chapter 8 and read thoroughly. if you truly serve God you will honor his son the way God wants him to honored.

And you BELIEVE you are saved because Gad sacrificed his only son (whom he knew he was going to raise so it really isn't a sacrifice anyway) for your wrongdoings,if you read the torah than you know that receiving forgiveness from God required the sacrifice of a pure lamb. Jesus stood as the final sacrifice for the sins of all people, hence one of his monikers being "the lamb of God". the work of atonement of man back to the creator God was finished in jesus' sacrifice. he was the blood sacrifice for all blood sacrifices.

read john chapter 14

when Yashu'a said "Ye shall KNOW the truth (direct mystical experience) and the TRUTH shall set you free." And this is called being a true christian?

again, read john chapter 8 and read it thoroughly. it contains the verse you just quoted and its not talking about a mystical experience.

ye shall know the truth..the truth of what? this question is answered in john 8. i dare you to actually read it.

THE W
08-08-2012, 08:46 AM
what did he add that wasn't already in the scripture ?

the person in the first set of videos didnt add nor subtract, he distorted. i have already explained how he distorted.

where in the bible is this written about lucifer ?isaiah chapter 14

PALEFORCE
08-08-2012, 09:44 AM
i think a better thread title would be jesus and lucifer = the sun

LORD NOSE
08-08-2012, 11:34 AM
the person in the first set of videos didnt add nor subtract, he distorted. i have already explained how he distorted.

isaiah chapter 14
i went through the thread and didn't see where you pointed out what the voice in the video distorted concerning the bible -

but it's ok

he pointed out the differences in the different versions of the bible concerning the names of lucifer, satan, and jesus.

he also pointed out where they changed Gods (plural) to God ( singular )

he sounded humble and didn't seem like his intentions was to distort scripture or make himself seem right in what he was saying - from what i got, he simply pointed out the changes and explained why he believed it was changed and who it was changed by -

LORD NOSE
08-08-2012, 11:39 AM
i think a better thread title would be jesus and lucifer = the sun

as it is above

it's the same shit down here

we have one son

we have one jordan

there is always a one who rises among us who is a direct connection to our source of life -

our sun is our connection to the source of everything in existence

make a new thread and tell us of the correlation

V4D3R
08-08-2012, 01:21 PM
horus = rising sun = jesus
seth = descending sun = lucifer

this thread showed me how im not in balance like how I have been in the past. thanks

THE W
08-08-2012, 04:52 PM
i went through the thread and didn't see where you pointed out what the voice in the video distorted concerning the bible -

but it's ok

i explained it in post #9 on the first page. if you need further explanation i can do that.

he pointed out the differences in the different versions of the bible concerning the names of lucifer, satan, and jesus.

he also pointed out where they changed Gods (plural) to God ( singular )

he sounded humble and didn't seem like his intentions was to distort scripture or make himself seem right in what he was saying - from what i got, he simply pointed out the changes and explained why he believed it was changed and who it was changed by -

i dont believe he was being arrogant either. he was simply in error in his exegesis of the scriptures.

LORD NOSE
08-08-2012, 05:06 PM
horus = rising sun = jesus
seth = descending sun = lucifer

this thread showed me how im not in balance like how I have been in the past. thanks

it becomes clearer when we look closely at the differences between what the sex organs crave for, and what the brain craves for - most couldn't even speak on what the brain craves for - we all know mostly what the sex organs, stomach, and heart want.

the kingdom of god is in you
god is in you

we were told this all of our lives, yet we looked outside of ourselves

religion was originally here to inspire and enforce self discipline ....

many fear tactics were used later to keep people in line....the fear caused humans to get out of hand -

LORD NOSE
08-08-2012, 05:16 PM
....seriously, get out.

Jesus being called the morning star has nothing to do with the fallen angel. maybe you could say Jesus is "A lucifer" meaning "a morning star" or "one who shines". though the fallen angel was stripped of that title when he was thrown down. he was then given the name satan, which means "the opposer".

what im discussing has absolutely nothing to do with what people want to believe and everything to do with rebuking someone for a gross and despicable misinterpretation of scriptural text.

we may all see it differently due to our experiences in life -

¶ The wolf shall dwell with the lamb,
and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together;
and a little child shall lead them.
Isaiah 11:6

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
I Jesus have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
I, Yeshua, have sent my Angel to testify these things among you before the assemblies. I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Root and The Offspring of David, and his Companion, and The Bright Morning Star.”

New International Version (©1984)
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

i see this jesus who is mentioned to come in the end times as one who brings justice to the 2 nations -

LORD NOSE
08-08-2012, 06:51 PM
this Alan Watts joint is good

V4D3R
08-08-2012, 07:07 PM
what two nations?

LORD NOSE
08-08-2012, 07:39 PM
what two nations?

The LORD said to her, "Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger."

but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals."

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

V4D3R
08-08-2012, 09:50 PM
you know what i get out of that?

humans and reptilians holding hands singing kumbaya

and the funny thing about it is im serious

LORD NOSE
08-08-2012, 10:10 PM
it simply means balance and order

Mastakilla83
08-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Mohamed us lucifer too?

08-09-2012, 05:38 AM
i dont think any of the names for the characters in the bible are correct but i fail to see how this is relevant. if someone makes a movie based on a true story and accurately depicts a real life event but changes the names of the characters, does this mean the real life events didnt happen?

again, you would have to explain to me how this is relevant.

How do you know the rest of the story is true when you're not even sure if the names are correct? History is not Hollywood. What is the motive for changing the name of the man that is the very cornerstone of the christian religion?

And you would have to explain to me how the names are relevant because christianity is one who makes the claim that the name "Jesus" is Holy. What does it mean for something to be Holy? What's in a name? Are you aware that a rose by any other name would not smell as sweet? That within a name is an archetype, an idea, an image?

i suggest you read john chapter 8 and read thoroughly. if you truly serve God you will honor his son the way God wants him to honored.

I've read it. And I honor Yashu'a by abiding in his word. That is, the word that was not Yashu'a's but the Father's who sent him. To follow the commandments of which are founded in love. The commandments which Yashu'a stated multiple times are the way to enter into life. Nothing about a blood sacrifice.

if you read the torah than you know that receiving forgiveness from God required the sacrifice of a pure lamb. Jesus stood as the final sacrifice for the sins of all people, hence one of his monikers being "the lamb of God". the work of atonement of man back to the creator God was finished in jesus' sacrifice. he was the blood sacrifice for all blood sacrifices.

Is the significance of the pure lamb purely based in the physical? Does your god seriously only forgive sins once blood has been spilled to appease? How does your god claim righteousness when it doesn't itself live up to the standards of righteousness it sets forth?

read john chapter 14

Again, I've read it.

Beautiful chapter. In fact the whole book of John is beautiful and one of the most deeply esoteric books in biblical scripture.

It speaks nothing of a sacrifical lamb or any blood sacrifice.

again, read john chapter 8 and read it thoroughly. it contains the verse you just quoted and its not talking about a mystical experience.

Yes it is. It explains brilliantly THE mystical experience. One who has studied the mystical traditions would recognize this.

"Abide by my word...And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

And again Yashu'a constantly reiterates that his word is not his word but the word of his Father. His instructions called commandments which when lived brings one to the Truth. This Truth has also been called "the Way" and "the Light" and "the Life". Hmmm...sounds familiar.

ye shall know the truth..the truth of what? this question is answered in john 8. i dare you to actually read it.

Don't patronize me. I grew up on Paulism...sorry Christianity. I've read John 8, I've read John 14, I've read John and the other 3 gospels multiple times. There is nothing that Yashu'a said to justify worshiping Yashu'a as El Elyon, the Most High God. Neither is there anything said by Yashu'a to justify telling people that if they don't take Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior and believe that he died as some sort of blood sacrifice for my sins that, according to the church, are not even my fault because Adam and Eve sinned so I was born into sin, are going to hell.

Bottom line you say you worship Jesus. Both Yashu'a and Yah said that's a no no. Explain to me how you are serving the Most High when you are serving 2 masters?

V4D3R
08-09-2012, 08:22 AM
it simply means balance and order
again its so simple. the simple path can be the hardest to follow in this world with the powers that influence the masses.

V4D3R
08-09-2012, 08:31 AM
I learned so much from this thread.
3y3 thank all of you for piecing me back together and showing me the light.
i was broken.

THE W
08-09-2012, 09:46 AM
@face of the golden falcon

a name is nothing more than a title, a means of identification. a rose would not stop smelling as sweet if it were named something else. the physical attributes and characteristic of someone or something are not determined by their name so i dont see where you're going here.

the fact that we have no access to the father without Jesus, which means we have no fellowship with him, is made pretty darn clear in john 14.

john 14:6-7(NIV)

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

what do you take this to mean? Jesus saying point blank no one has access to the father if they dont go throw him. since we both understand that Jesus does not speak anything the father does not speak why do you think he makes this statement?

Jesus is the way, Jesus is the truth, Jesus is the life. that is the statement that Jesus, who only speaks what the father tells him, just made.

there is simply no reason for the father to have his son say something like this unless he had plans to glorify his son. God never gave such an office to any of the prophets before him including moses and also john the baptist whom jesus described as the greatest person to ever be born of a women(matthew 11:11. remember, jesus doesnt speak anything that the father doesnt speak).

but i guess john 14 isnt good enough for you when describing the blood sacrifice. so we'll go with something else.

luke 22:14-22(NIV)

When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. 15 And he said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. 16 For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the kingdom of God.” 17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you. 18 For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”
19[B] And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke%2022&version=NIV#fen-NIV-25885a)] 21 But the hand of him who is going to betray me is with mine on the table. 22 The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed. But woe to that man who betrays him!” 23 They began to question among themselves which of them it might be who would do this.

matthew 17:21-23(NIV)

When they came together in Galilee, he said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. 23 They will kill him, and on the third day he will be raised to life.” And the disciples were filled with grief.

keeping with the theme that jesus only speaks what the father tells him why would he have jesus saying things about a new covenant in his blood? why would he speak about the son of man being killed and then raised to life.

the books of exodus and Leviticus speak about sacrificing of various animals for atonement of sins.

exodus 29:36(NIV)
Sacrifice a bull each day as a sin offering to make atonement . Purify the altar by making atonement for it, and anoint it to consecrate it.

numbers 7:87
The total number of animals for the burnt offering came to twelve young bulls, twelve rams and twelve male lambs a year old, together with their grain offering. Twelve male goats were used for the sin offering.

so we understand through the old testament scriptures that this was how sins were atoned for.

God later grew tired of these sacrifices and rituals because the hearts of men were unpure.

Isaiah 1:10-17(NIV)

Hear the word of the Lord,
you rulers of Sodom;
listen to the instruction of our God,
you people of Gomorrah!
11 “The multitude of your sacrifices—
what are they to me?” says the Lord.
“I have more than enough of burnt offerings,
of rams and the fat of fattened animals;
I have no pleasure
in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.
12 When you come to appear before me,
who has asked this of you,
this trampling of my courts?
13 Stop bringing meaningless offerings!
Your incense is detestable to me.
New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations —
I cannot bear your worthless assemblies.
14 Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals
I hate with all my being.
They have become a burden to me;
I am weary of bearing them.
15 When you spread out your hands in prayer,
I hide my eyes from you;
even when you offer many prayers,
I am not listening. Your hands are full of blood!

16 Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.
17 Learn to do right; seek justice.
Defend the oppressed.[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+1&version=NIV#fen-NIV-17672a)]
Take up the cause of the fatherless;
plead the case of the widow.

but God still sought out a relationship with his people. so he sent his son Jesus to be the final blood sacrifice.

john 3:16. i dont think i need to quote this as you probably know it by heart.

Jesus' sacrifice made it possible for all people to come to God. the jew and the gentile.

your statement:
How does your god claim righteousness when it doesn't itself live up to the standards of righteousness it sets forth?can you expand on what you're trying to say here?

again i ask...the truth about WHAT? that jesus and the father are one?

john 8:23-24(niv)
But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

yeah, leads to the truth. i guess that truth is jesus since jesus calls himself the way, the truth, and the life. remember now, he only speaks what the father tells him.

yeah, he also call him himself the light:

john 8:12(NIV)
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

now we know that Jesus said that no one would come to the father except through him and now he's saying that whoever follows me will never walk in darkness. this is more on the father glorifying his son.

but here is concrete evidence that God has glorified his son to be worshiped.

matthew 28:16-20
Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

this is utter blasphemy on the part of Jesus right here!

why would Jesus, who only does what the father tells him, not say to his disciples when they started worshiping him "no! stop that! this is blasphemy! you should worship God and God only"?

its what the angel did:

revelation 22:8-9
I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me.9 But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”

why would Jesus say something as blasphemous as "all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me"? given to him by who? only God the father has that stuff so Jesus is saying God gave that to him.

why does Jesus, who only speaks what the father tells him, say something like that?

maybe because this was God the father's will and plan all along.

want more?

luke 24:36-53
While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.” 37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. 38 He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”
40 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. 41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.
44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”
50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. 51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. 52 Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy. 53 And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.

i dont serve two master, i only serve one in praising Jesus as God the father commanded. it doesnt make Jesus greater than God as God still remains the most high. it simply means that God the father has glorified his son's name to be worshiped and made him the final atonement for sins though his death and shedding of blood.

Jesus has been here since the beginning as the the scripture says in genesis let US make man in OUR image and in OUR likeness. this "us' was the trinity(father, son, holy spirit).

john 1:1-18
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%201&version=NIV#fen-NIV-26050a)] it. 6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God — 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%201&version=NIV#fen-NIV-26063b)] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

bottomline, when you worship Jesus, you're worshiping God because Jesus IS God. they are ONE in THREE. God, Jesus, and the holy spirit are 3 different persons but the Glory and majesty of God the father and creator are fully present in all 3 persons.

THE W
08-09-2012, 11:15 AM
here's an extra one:

john 17:1-5

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Soul Controller
08-09-2012, 12:59 PM
The LORD said to her, "Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger."

but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals."

This takes me back to when this site was FIRE,

I've learnt so much from this forum, cant believe its been almost ten years..

peace and eternal blessings to all those who have contributed to KTL

lCrGhjlXXC4

LORD NOSE
08-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Jesus' sacrifice made it possible for all people to come to God. the jew and the gentile.

maybe it's his bloodline that he's talking about and not his red body juice - he made it possible for all of them to come to god by mixing seed -

so that a god would rise up from among every race from 6 to 9 ether. he made a blood sacrifice and was killed for sharing his power which before that exclusively belonged to the children of Israel -

this is why the melting pot was established - everyone comes here to witness that great Sun that will animate and move the masses of the world -

this is why we make stars out of our entertainers - we are looking for that great one - this is why Mcs talk about killing fake Mcs and how they are the best and stand out more than the rest.

he did speak in parables right ?

the scripture where the Jesus of revelations speaks about being the alpha and omega - the first and the last .... i take this as saying that he was born from the 2 nations who were initially against each other. and that he would be the connection ....

and would restore them to a better life by bringing them to a healthier state of mind and body - and this would eventually lead them to live an everlasting life....brb

Surah

3:49 "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

LORD NOSE
08-09-2012, 03:11 PM

Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

why would Jesus, who only does what the father tells him, not say to his disciples when they started worshiping him "no! stop that! this is blasphemy! you should worship God and God only"?

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

so this was before Jesus's glorification and promotion to top rank right ?

LORD NOSE
08-09-2012, 03:12 PM
This takes me back to when this site was FIRE,

I've learnt so much from this forum, cant believe its been almost ten years..

peace and eternal blessings to all those who have contributed to KTL

peace yo - what did you get from that scripture ?

THE W
08-09-2012, 04:33 PM

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

so this was before Jesus's glorification and promotion to top rank right ?
yes it was but,

understand that jesus did not do anything on his own. everything he said and did was on the command of God the father so he was not gonna take credit for anything apart from God the father.

THE W
08-09-2012, 04:42 PM
maybe it's his bloodline that he's talking about and not his red body juice - he made it possible for all of them to come to god by mixing seed -

so that a god would rise up from among every race from 6 to 9 ether. he made a blood sacrifice and was killed for sharing his power which before that exclusively belonged to the children of Israel -

not so,

the full brunt of God's rath for the sins of mankind was released on Jesus in him being sacrificed on the cross. without such a sacrifice of the pure sinless lamb, which was jesus, we have no atonement for our sins other than the old covenant of going into the most holy place of the temple and sacrificing animals.

which is why in the last supper passage jesus talks about the NEW covenant in his blood which was "poured out for you"(us).

THE W
08-09-2012, 05:07 PM
he did speak in parables right ?

the scripture where the Jesus of revelations speaks about being the alpha and omega - the first and the last .... i take this as saying that he was born from the 2 nations who were initially against each other. and that he would be the connection ....

and would restore them to a better life by bringing them to a healthier state of mind and body - and this would eventually lead them to live an everlasting life....brb

again not so,

alpha and omega = first and last. the one present in the beginning as one of the holy trinity and the one coming back in the end of the age for his chosen people.

in no way referencing the nations of jacob and esau.

basically whats being said in that passage is "i started all this and now im gonna finish it"

V4D3R
08-10-2012, 05:25 AM
Ayo - the Bible planted fear inside tha black babies
50 cent sodas in the hood they go crazy...
dead meat placed on shelves - you eat cold cuts
fast from the Bible yall and grow up

THE W
08-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Ayo - the Bible planted fear inside tha black babies
50 cent sodas in the hood they go crazy...
dead meat placed on shelves - you eat cold cuts
fast from the Bible yall and grow up

explain how the bible has promoted fear?

V4D3R
08-10-2012, 07:50 AM
explain how the bible has promoted fear?

Psalm 69:28
May they be blotted out of the book of life and not be listed with the righteous.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

Revelation 20:14
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

THE W
08-10-2012, 07:59 AM
so you dont like there being consequences for wrong actions? thats what those scriptures are about. punishment for wrongdoing.

do you think people should be able to do what they want with no consequence?

do you live in fear of prison?

V4D3R
08-10-2012, 08:06 AM
We would all burn if that were the case...

What about those that burn....and burn... and burn....and were innocent...?

THE W
08-10-2012, 08:35 AM
We would all burn if that were the case...

What about those that burn....and burn... and burn....and were innocent...?

it would be the case if there was no atonement for our sins, but there is in the death of Jesus on the cross.

im gonna guess that you also know john 3:16.

those who will be separated from God eternally(or as you call it, burn and burn and burn) are those who rejected Jesus and thus rejected the father.

as i said before, hell is those who wanted nothing to do with God finally getting their wish.

V4D3R
08-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Idol worship going against the Law in the Torah.

The whole thing is driving you insane. Blind faith.

The contradictions...

I reject the bible...and I know I don't need Jesus to be in communion with the Creator.

You on the other hand will burn people constantly at the stake to see it the way it's written in that book. Those innocents that still burn today...people who believe on something other then Christianity or Islam. Those innocent women who were called witches, prostitutes, some murdered by their own brothers fathers and mothers all in the name of whats written in these books...in the name of sharia...in the name of this...in the name of that...

Next your going to tell me they didnt have the proper way to interpret the writings. Some don't see the meaning of the story of Tower of Babylon. The division of the people by the "gods" plural. The separating of the seeds and languages...

U-N-I ted we're strong - Divided we fall - together we can stand tall (best lyric in hip-hop's history)

LORD NOSE
08-10-2012, 10:18 AM
it would be the case if there was no atonement for our sins, but there is in the death of Jesus on the cross.

im gonna guess that you also know john 3:16.

those who will be separated from God eternally(or as you call it, burn and burn and burn) are those who rejected Jesus and thus rejected the father.

as i said before, hell is those who wanted nothing to do with God finally getting their wish.

what does the Bible say against pride and arrogance ?

the Pharisees believed that they were following the laws in the torah laid down by God and rejected Jesus, correct ?

Jesus brought a new way in a new day - today, in our times, this also happened. we have people following an ancient misinterpreted writing that has many people looking down on each other and even killing each other over what they believe God wants from them.

will the proud and arrogant today have a rude awakening ?

V4D3R
08-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Sunny where is he?

I think I found one

one with so much knowledge and jewels at a young age its unreal.

one so strong he wont hide his tears yet has no fear

one thats willing to burn this whole fucker down or flood it if he could but wont

his scepter is powerful

jesus went against the pharisees way because it became corrupted

this one went against Yashua's way because it became corrupted

anyhow its not only one of them - the potential is in all of us to see the light and to atone with god on a personal level. we are all god. you hurt me and its going to hurt you eventually whether you like it or not...

If I'm going to be a messenger relaying an enlightened message for example your all going to want to burn me at the stake because your all programmed to be aware of "false" prophets and your fear of hell will feed that. So many martyrs have died at the hands of this lunacy throughout the centuries its the biggest single mass murder in history...

Christinity was written with a very intrinsic defensive mechanism of word play...words are like 101101 100111 for a cpu for our minds. Put the right combination together and enough people preaching it and it has a snowball effect...no matter how many flaws are discovered the brain is still programmed and the defensive mechanisms kick in.

Whats it going to take to realize you been hoodwinked...bamboozled.

I'm in no way saying my way is right because the reality is nobody knows. We all have our own reality and experience here. That's the big picture.

THE W
08-10-2012, 04:27 PM
what does the Bible say against pride and arrogance ?

the Pharisees believed that they were following the laws in the torah laid down by God and rejected Jesus, correct ?

Jesus brought a new way in a new day - today, in our times, this also happened. we have people following an ancient misinterpreted writing that has many people looking down on each other and even killing each other over what they believe God wants from them.

will the proud and arrogant today have a rude awakening ?
matthew 9:16

“No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, making the tear worse. 17 Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.”

what do you take this to mean?

THE W
08-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Idol worship going against the Law in the Torah.

The whole thing is driving you insane. Blind faith.

The contradictions...

I reject the bible...and I know I don't need Jesus to be in communion with the Creator.

You on the other hand will burn people constantly at the stake to see it the way it's written in that book. Those innocents that still burn today...people who believe on something other then Christianity or Islam. Those innocent women who were called witches, prostitutes, some murdered by their own brothers fathers and mothers all in the name of whats written in these books...in the name of sharia...in the name of this...in the name of that...

Next your going to tell me they didnt have the proper way to interpret the writings. Some don't see the meaning of the story of Tower of Babylon. The division of the people by the "gods" plural. The separating of the seeds and languages...

U-N-I ted we're strong - Divided we fall - together we can stand tall (best lyric in hip-hop's history)
how about this, you show me a verse in the bible that says christians should burn people at the steak for not believing in Jesus.

what contradictions?

THE W
08-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Sunny where is he?

I think I found one

one with so much knowledge and jewels at a young age its unreal.

one so strong he wont hide his tears yet has no fear

one thats willing to burn this whole fucker down or flood it if he could but wont

his scepter is powerful

jesus went against the pharisees way because it became corrupted

this one went against Yashua's way because it became corrupted

anyhow its not only one of them - the potential is in all of us to see the light and to atone with god on a personal level. we are all god. you hurt me and its going to hurt you eventually whether you like it or not...

If I'm going to be a messenger relaying an enlightened message for example your all going to want to burn me at the stake because your all programmed to be aware of "false" prophets and your fear of hell will feed that. So many martyrs have died at the hands of this lunacy throughout the centuries its the biggest single mass murder in history...

Christinity was written with a very intrinsic defensive mechanism of word play...words are like 101101 100111 for a cpu for our minds. Put the right combination together and enough people preaching it and it has a snowball effect...no matter how many flaws are discovered the brain is still programmed and the defensive mechanisms kick in.

Whats it going to take to realize you been hoodwinked...bamboozled.

I'm in no way saying my way is right because the reality is nobody knows. We all have our own reality and experience here. That's the big picture.
in short you believe that you are God?

how have i been bamboozled and hoodwinked?

08-10-2012, 09:26 PM

a name is nothing more than a title, a means of identification. a rose would not stop smelling as sweet if it were named something else. the physical attributes and characteristic of someone or something are not determined by their name so i dont see where you're going here.

I wont go any further then. If you aren't aware that names and the vibrational quality of sound and words mean anything then you probably aren't going see where I am going.

Yahweh in the beginning spoke all things into creation. The underlying foundation of the universe is the Word, Yah's Word (scientificly varifiable by the fact that all in essence is vibration). The first thing spoken into existence was light. The Hebrew word for light is "owr". The Kamitic word for this first created light is "Ra". Both words contain in them the vibrational quality of what eastern mystic traditions say is the first word ever spoken into existence, "Aum". When one abides in the Word, that is the light of the Most High it is said that one is surrounded and is permeated by an "Aura". (This will all help with a proper mystical understanding of John 1 by the way)

Names are not just names. Words are not just words. Apart from the fact that if you are going to deify a man you would think you would at least want to get his name correct, the importance of names and words and sounds is a whole nother topic in itself. I'd encourage you to look it into it further.

the fact that we have no access to the father without Jesus, which means we have no fellowship with him, is made pretty darn clear in john 14.

john 14:6-7(NIV)

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

what do you take this to mean? Jesus saying point blank no one has access to the father if they dont go throw him. since we both understand that Jesus does not speak anything the father does not speak why do you think he makes this statement?

Jesus is the way, Jesus is the truth, Jesus is the life. that is the statement that Jesus, who only speaks what the father tells him, just made.

there is simply no reason for the father to have his son say something like this unless he had plans to glorify his son. God never gave such an office to any of the prophets before him including moses and also john the baptist whom jesus described as the greatest person to ever be born of a women(matthew 11:11. remember, jesus doesnt speak anything that the father doesnt speak).

but i guess john 14 isnt good enough for you when describing the blood sacrifice. so we'll go with something else.

It doesn't at all speak of a blood sacrifice, don't pretend like it does.

Again, if you study mystical traditions you will find statements, like those made by Yashu'a in John 14, all over the world. It is not enough for one to study the Tao (The Way!) one must live, become and embody the Tao. Indeed no one comes to the Father but by the Way, the Truth and the Life and Yashu'a embodied the Way.

luke 22:14-22(NIV)

When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. 15 And he said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. 16 For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the kingdom of God.” 17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you. 18 For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”
19[B] And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke%2022&version=NIV#fen-NIV-25885a)] 21 But the hand of him who is going to betray me is with mine on the table. 22 The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed. But woe to that man who betrays him!” 23 They began to question among themselves which of them it might be who would do this.

matthew 17:21-23(NIV)

When they came together in Galilee, he said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. 23 They will kill him, and on the third day he will be raised to life.” And the disciples were filled with grief.

keeping with the theme that jesus only speaks what the father tells him why would he have jesus saying things about a new covenant in his blood? why would he speak about the son of man being killed and then raised to life.

The renewed covenant (spoken of in Jeremiah 31, which again beautifully explains the mystic experience of communion with the Most High) was brought to the lost sheep of Israel through Yashu'a's blood. Do you have any idea what was done to those who exposed the esoteric teachings of the mystic traditions to the "common rabble" back then? You were tortured and killed. But Yashu'a followed the Will of Yah even unto death. This is truely living in communion with the Creator. And through his example, by following his example (those who believe and follow his teachings) the Lost Sheep of Israel and eventually even the Gentiles are given the right to eat of the Tree of Life (which is from the beginning of the Bible in Genesis to the very end in Revelations the true way into life. An understanding of what the Tree of Life is, is only going to come from, you guessed it, studying the mystic traditions).

the books of exodus and Leviticus speak about sacrificing of various animals for atonement of sins.

exodus 29:36(NIV)
Sacrifice a bull each day as a sin offering to make atonement . Purify the altar by making atonement for it, and anoint it to consecrate it.

numbers 7:87
The total number of animals for the burnt offering came to twelve young bulls, twelve rams and twelve male lambs a year old, together with their grain offering. Twelve male goats were used for the sin offering.

so we understand through the old testament scriptures that this was how sins were atoned for.

No they weren't. It was never about the physical act of sacrificing an animal.

El's Holy Tehillim (Psalms) 51:15-17
15O Yahweh, open thou thy lips, and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. 16For thou desirest not sacrifice; thou delightest not in burnt offerings. 17The sacrifices of El are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart, O El, thou wilt not despise.

The Most High gave it to the Israelites in degrees like any good teacher. They still didn't understand and neither do you.

And if you want to get into the mystic tradition of the Holy Tabernacle(which came out of Kamit) and what it meant that the sacrifice only took part within the Holy of Holies we can. (King David understood it as shown by the previous scripture)

God later grew tired of these sacrifices and rituals because the hearts of men were unpure.

God grew tired? Give me a break.

Isaiah 1:10-17(NIV)

Hear the word of the Lord,
you rulers of Sodom;
listen to the instruction of our God,
you people of Gomorrah!
11 “The multitude of your sacrifices—
what are they to me?” says the Lord.
“I have more than enough of burnt offerings,
of rams and the fat of fattened animals;
I have no pleasure
in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.
12 When you come to appear before me,
who has asked this of you,
this trampling of my courts?
13 Stop bringing meaningless offerings!
Your incense is detestable to me.
New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations —
I cannot bear your worthless assemblies.
14 Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals
I hate with all my being.
They have become a burden to me;
I am weary of bearing them.
15 When you spread out your hands in prayer,
I hide my eyes from you;
even when you offer many prayers,
I am not listening. Your hands are full of blood!

16 Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.
17 Learn to do right; seek justice.
Defend the oppressed.[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+1&version=NIV#fen-NIV-17672a)]
Take up the cause of the fatherless;
plead the case of the widow.

Wow. You post this verse and still don't get it? That verse said in plain words that El never cared for the actual physical act of sacrifice, that it was always about doing righteousness, sacrificing your own flesh (physical body) and blood (life) for the Word of the Most High.

But God still sought out a relationship with his people. so he sent his son Jesus to be the final blood sacrifice.

Yet I, and you yourself with those words from Isaiah, proved that Yah doesn't even want sacrifices.

john 3:16. i dont think i need to quote this as you probably know it by heart.

No you don't, but it still makes no mention of a physical blood sacrifice.

Damn straight it did. But not in some spooky babylonian blood for blood ritualistic killing. In hard work, nuts and bolts, living righteous unto death and beyond. "Be perfect even as your Father in Heaven is perfect" said Yashu'a. In this way the mystic traditions aren't really all that mystic. They've just been made to seem that way to keep the children of the Most High away from them.

your statement:
can you expand on what you're trying to say here?

If El is righteous and El gives to man an understanding of what righteousness is and it involves not killing ie. Thou shalt not kill. Then how is El justified in demanding the blood sacrifice of his son for atonement? (At One Ment, being of one mind ie. to follow the will of the One)

again i ask...the truth about WHAT? that jesus and the father are one?

The same oneness that Yashu'a prayed we all might be?

John 17:21 So that they all may be one, just as thou, my Father art with me, and I am with thee, that they also may be one with us; so that the world may believe that thou didst send me.

I guess if we are all able to be one with the Father then that Trinity of yours is going to get awful crowded!

john 8:23-24(niv)
But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

yeah, leads to the truth. i guess that truth is jesus since jesus calls himself the way, the truth, and the life. remember now, he only speaks what the father tells him.

Already explained.

yeah, he also call him himself the light:

john 8:12(NIV)
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

now we know that Jesus said that no one would come to the father except through him and now he's saying that whoever follows me will never walk in darkness. this is more on the father glorifying his son.

Yashu'a also said YOU are the Light of the world.
Matthews 5:14. And in John 17 whilst praying for the oneness of Yah with his children also prayed saying that he has passed on his glory to his followers. Therefor you have yet to make Yashu'a unique as worthy of deification and serving (for you will love the one and hate the other!)

its what the angel did:

revelation 22:8-9
I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me.9 But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”

First of all that is doctored scripture when supposedly talking of the trinity. The original said "baptizing them in my name."

Regarding the other point. Worship as translated from the Hebrew/Aramaic in the scripture is not unique to worship of the One God. It is a reverence and honoring of someone, which may or may not be Yahweh. The disciples did not fall to there feet worshipping and saying "Praise to you the One God!" or anything along those lines. Yashu'a was comfortable with the reverence he was receiving, if that is indeed accurate scripture. The birth story and post death scripture is very suspect.

The Malachim/Angel in revelations however was not comfortable with it and told John to revere God alone. You cannot justify the the words or actions of one being with the words or actions of another.

why would Jesus say something as blasphemous as "all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me"? given to him by who? only God the father has that stuff so Jesus is saying God gave that to him.

why does Jesus, who only speaks what the father tells him, say something like that?

maybe because this was God the father's will and plan all along.

This has all been covered. Seriously look into the mystic traditions and stop worshipping idols.

want more?

Please. The sword is being sharpened.

luke 24:36-53
While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.” 37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. 38 He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”
40 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. 41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.
44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”
50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. 51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. 52 Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy. 53 And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.

Nope. That didn't do it. The worship business has been explained. Forgiveness of sins being preached in his name is the idea that people thought that they were being punished for their sins. This is what people thought and still think. That karma has something to do with punishment. Yashu'a taught that as soon as you repent as long as you forgive the wrongdoings of others unto you, you are forgiven. In this light Karma is seen as a teacher not as punisher.

i dont serve two master, i only serve one in praising Jesus as God the father commanded. it doesnt make Jesus greater than God as God still remains the most high. it simply means that God the father has glorified his son's name to be worshiped and made him the final atonement for sins though his death and shedding of blood.

Explained. Quit with the blood thirsty babylonian ritual crap. At One Ment through murder. This is what you teach.

Jesus has been here since the beginning as the the scripture says in genesis let US make man in OUR image and in OUR likeness. this "us' was the trinity(father, son, holy spirit).

That's a bunk interpretation of the scripture. A quick google search will show you that. There is no christian concept of trinity mentioned by Yashu'a or another true follower of Yah in biblical scripture. The christian trinity is a completley misunderstood bastardization of the orginal trinity of mystic traditions. One to satisfy their left brain, idol worship way of thinking.

john 1:1-18
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%201&version=NIV#fen-NIV-26050a)] it. 6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God — 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%201&version=NIV#fen-NIV-26063b)] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

That bit of scripture doesn't even mention Yashu'a until the 17th verse. The first part is not talking of Yashu'a but the Light of the Word of El that became flesh through Yashu'a. Now see if you can connect this to the first thing I wrote about names and words.

Like I said, the trinity is completley misunderstood. The Word is called "He" because it is the masculine principle of the Yin/Yang that manifests out of the Godhead.

Godhead
/ \
Word ------- Spirit
Masuline Feminine
Yang Yin

bottomline, when you worship Jesus, you're worshiping God because Jesus IS God. they are ONE in THREE. God, Jesus, and the holy spirit are 3 different persons but the Glory and majesty of God the father and creator are fully present in all 3 persons.

You throw the word persons (persona ie. through sound) around without even having an understanding of the power of words. None of what your lengthy reply said justified your idol worship of a flesh being you call Jesus.

here's an extra one:

john 17:1-5

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

If the Light of the Word of Yah was with Yah at the beginning and indeed is Yah. And that Light is in us and is indeed is us (YOU are the light of the world, remember.) Then we were all glorified in the presence of Yah at the beginning.

Mystical traditions. The truth is not a bloodied clump of flesh on a cross to appease a blood thirsty god. It is Light of the Word of Yah that one must sacrifice ones life for.

08-10-2012, 09:37 PM
in short you believe that you are God?

how have i been bamboozled and hoodwinked?

Your scripture says "Ye are Elohim." Both Yahweh and Yashu'a said it. Why do you deny your birthright and give it up for hunger?

THE W
08-11-2012, 02:11 AM

so i see two things happening here.

you are limiting the almighty creator from having total authority over his own creation based what we believe we understand. you are also hell bent on establishing your own equality to God even though the scriptures do not give you such an office.

the fallen angel did similar. he was thrown out of heaven. you dont like the idea of blood sacrifices so you will twist and distort the scriptures as much as you possibly can so they fit what YOU want. God the creator cannot do as he pleases with his creation if it doesnt appease you.

the man centered theology.

yes, you need not go any further with this because to say that a rose would change its physical state if it were called something else other than a rose makes no sense at all. but this just speaks to you limiting the ability and sovereignty of God the creator based on your own finite understanding as a created thing.

Again, if you study mystical traditions you will find statements, like those made by Yashu'a in John 14, all over the world. It is not enough for one to study the Tao (The Way!) one must live, become and embody the Tao. Indeed no one comes to the Father but by the Way, the Truth and the Life and Yashu'a embodied the Way.
you have chosen to conveniently ignore the fact that Jesus was not some guy who was super pios and without fault. Jesus was not a created being. Jesus was with God at the beginning of time. he willingly laid down the glory his father gave him from before creation to take on sinful flesh and bare the sins of mankind. he was murdered on the cross in God the father showing ultimate justice and was raised from the dead to sit at the right hand of God in God showing ultimate love and mercy.

you will never have the ability to atone for anyone's sins including your own and you will never be in a place where you can be worshiped as such things were never appointed to you or anyone else in God's word. to think otherwise is heresy

The renewed covenant (spoken of in Jeremiah 31, which again beautifully explains the mystic experience of communion with the Most High) was brought to the lost sheep of Israel through Yashu'a's blood. Do you have any idea what was done to those who exposed the esoteric teachings of the mystic traditions to the "common rabble" back then? You were tortured and killed. But Yashu'a followed the Will of Yah even unto death. This is truely living in communion with the Creator. And through his example, by following his example (those who believe and follow his teachings) the Lost Sheep of Israel and eventually even the Gentiles are given the right to eat of the Tree of Life (which is from the beginning of the Bible in Genesis to the very end in Revelations the true way into life. An understanding of what the Tree of Life is, is only going to come from, you guessed it, studying the mystic traditions)all jeremiah 31 talks about is God's desire to restore his people israel back to himself. reading this it seems like you're disagreeing with anything i said. though i dont need to know about the mystic tradition to understand what the of life is about. they can just read the bible to understand it.

revelation 22:1-3

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.

No they weren't. It was never about the physical act of sacrificing an animal.

El's Holy Tehillim (Psalms) 51:15-17
15O Yahweh, open thou thy lips, and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. 16For thou desirest not sacrifice; thou delightest not in burnt offerings. 17The sacrifices of El are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart, O El, thou wilt not despise.

The Most High gave it to the Israelites in degrees like any good teacher. They still didn't understand and neither do you.

And if you want to get into the mystic tradition of the Holy Tabernacle(which came out of Kamit) and what it meant that the sacrifice only took part within the Holy of Holies we can. (King David understood it as shown by the previous scripture)

the sacrificing of animals for the atonement of sins was established by God himself. it was HE who made those laws, not man. not moses, GOD. yes, you are correct in saying that God gre tired of these sacrifies and offerings because people were giving God everything but their hearts which is what i made clear with the verse in isaiah.

Wow. You post this verse and still don't get it? That verse said in plain words that El never cared for the actual physical act of sacrifice, that it was always about doing righteousness, sacrificing your own flesh (physical body) and blood (life) for the Word of the Most High.im way ahead of ya which is why i posted this in the first place to show why God ended such rituals through the final sacrifice of Jesus. while God did not like the fact that people were following his law while their hearts were still unpure he still demanded the atonement of sins through his law. Jesus was the final sacrifice for all sacrifices, bringing on the new covenant in his blood. now we have access to the most holy place through Jesus as he is our mediator and intercessor.

Yet I, and you yourself with those words from Isaiah, proved that Yah doesn't even want sacrifices.already explained above.

No you don't, but it still makes no mention of a physical blood sacrifice.didnt quote it for that purpose, i quoted it to show that those who place their faith in what Jesus did for us will have access to eternal life.

Damn straight it did. But not in some spooky babylonian blood for blood ritualistic killing. In hard work, nuts and bolts, living righteous unto death and beyond. "Be perfect even as your Father in Heaven is perfect" said Yashu'a. In this way the mystic traditions aren't really all that mystic. They've just been made to seem that way to keep the children of the Most High away from them.i explained this earlier but i'll do it again here. there are no nuts and bolts here. because of what adam and eve did there are no nuts and bolts or amount of hard work that can be done by man to make him pure enough to be worthy of accomplishing what Jesus did. john the baptist being the greatest ever born of a women according to Jesus would not have been a worthy sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins even though he was a pious man.

the fact that Jesus was fully God is what made it possible for him to become the sacrifice for man's sin, not his piety. but he was also fully man in that he was the adam that adam should have been. adam was without sin and utterly pure before disobeying God in taking from the tree of knowledge. from then on adam and all of mankind were under the curse of sin.

Jesus did not come into existance through sinful man. he existed before the creation of man. he did however take on sinful flesh to become the final blood sacrifice for the atonement sin. which is what the new covenent in his blood described in the last supper passage.

If El is righteous and El gives to man an understanding of what righteousness is and it involves not killing ie. Thou shalt not kill. Then how is El justified in demanding the blood sacrifice of his son for atonement? (At One Ment, being of one mind ie. to follow the will of the One)
yet again i explained this earlier but i'll go over it again. God is sovereign over his creation and has the right to deliver justice in the way he sees fit. all the killings that God did throughout the old testament(flooding the world and drowning everyone being one of them) were God standing apposed to those who stood apposed to him.

you and i are created things. we have no power or authority over anything that we havent been given power or authority over by God the creator. who are we to tell God what he can and cant do with what he created?

God gave us life and ability to make life by procreation. you and i created NOTHING apart from God. God has the right to take away what he has made. we do not have that right as we have no authority over creation therefore we have no right to take away something that isnt ours.

isaiah 45: 9-12

“Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker,
those who are nothing but potsherds
among the potsherds on the ground.
Does the clay say to the potter,
‘What are you making?’
Does your work say,
‘The potter has no hands’?
10 Woe to the one who says to a father,
‘What have you begotten?’
or to a mother,
‘What have you brought to birth?’ 11 “This is what the Lord says—
the Holy One of Israel, and its Maker:
Concerning things to come,
do you question me about my children,
or give me orders about the work of my hands?
12 It is I who made the earth
and created mankind on it.
My own hands stretched out the heavens;
I marshaled their starry hosts.

romans 9:14-21

What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,
“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+9&version=NIV#fen-NIV-28171f)]

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+9&version=NIV#fen-NIV-28173g)] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.
19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+9&version=NIV#fen-NIV-28176h)] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

The same oneness that Yashu'a prayed we all might be?

John 17:21 So that they all may be one, just as thou, my Father art with me, and I am with thee, that they also may be one with us; so that the world may believe that thou didst send me.

I guess if we are all able to be one with the Father then that Trinity of yours is going to get awful crowded!not so,

this scripture is in no way giving us an office to be worshiped, to sit at the right hand of God, the ability to atone for sins IN OUR OWN NAME, or to be equal in authority and power with the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

we are not told in scripture to worship or pray to any of the disciples or paul. we pray to God the father, to Jesus(who is also God), even to the holy spirit(who is God as well). 3 persons, jesus and the holy spirit having the authority and power equal to that of the Godhead.

the prayer of Jesus in john 17 is about us coming into right and full relationship with Jesus and thus with God the father as was intended for man from the time of adam, it IS NOT about being equal to God or becoming God.

remember matthew 28:18 where jesus said that all authority on heaven and earth had been given to him? where in jesus' prayer did he give all or any authority on heaven and earth to the disciples or the to believers?

Yashu'a also said YOU are the Light of the world.
Matthews 5:14. And in John 17 whilst praying for the oneness of Yah with his children also prayed saying that he has passed on his glory to his followers. Therefor you have yet to make Yashu'a unique as worthy of deification and serving (for you will love the one and hate the other!)
again, not so

matthew 5:11-12

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

those who preach the gospel of Jesus are indeed the light because they supply the light of the gospel by following jesus teachings and living by them. so yes they become light in that sense.

why does jesus say blessed are those who are persecuted....BECAUSE OF ME? are they being persecuted for being pious people? no. they're being persecuted for proclaiming the gospel of jesus.

the prophets were persecuted for proclaiming God the father as the one and true God while others worshiped false gods.

First of all that is doctored scripture when supposedly talking of the trinity. The original said "baptizing them in my name."

Regarding the other point. Worship as translated from the Hebrew/Aramaic in the scripture is not unique to worship of the One God. It is a reverence and honoring of someone, which may or may not be Yahweh. The disciples did not fall to there feet worshipping and saying "Praise to you the One God!" or anything along those lines. Yashu'a was comfortable with the reverence he was receiving, if that is indeed accurate scripture. The birth story and post death scripture is very suspect.

The Malachim/Angel in revelations however was not comfortable with it and told John to revere God alone. You cannot justify the the words or actions of one being with the words or actions of another.oh word?

what original? produce it

what documentation can you produce to say that the post death scriptures text is inaccurate or shouldnt be there?

the angel wasnt comfortable with it? comfortable with what? john honoring and reverencing the angel?

why would an angel be up in arms about something like this to emphatically reject it and implore john to worship God only but Jesus excepted the very same thing with no problem.

i think its because jesus had been given the authority to received such worship(as God does) and the angel did not.

Forgiveness of sins being preached in his name is the idea that people thought that they were being punished for their sins. This is what people thought and still think. That karma has something to do with punishment. Yashu'a taught that as soon as you repent as long as you forgive the wrongdoings of others unto you, you are forgiven. In this light Karma is seen as a teacher not as punisher. without jesus' sacrifice there is no atonement for the sins of man and God judgement remains upon mankind.

the scriptures dont say that forgiveness is the way. it says jesus is the way. people who forgive others will still face God's rath if they reject the one he sent which in turn means you have rejected God.

Explained. Quit with the blood thirsty babylonian ritual crap. At One Ment through murder. This is what you teach.
well this was God's will so you'll have to take it up with him.

That's a bunk interpretation of the scripture. A quick google search will show you that. There is no christian concept of trinity mentioned by Yashu'a or another true follower of Yah in biblical scripture. The christian trinity is a completley misunderstood bastardization of the orginal trinity of mystic traditions. One to satisfy their left brain, idol worship way of thinking.jesus makes multiple references to how he has been with the father since the beginning so how exactly is it bunk? you basically think there is no concept of trinity because the word 'trinity' isnt in the bible?

trinity = the authority and power of the Godhead residing in himself, his son, and the holy spirit.

That bit of scripture doesn't even mention Yashu'a until the 17th verse. The first part is not talking of Yashu'a but the Light of the Word of El that became flesh through Yashu'a. Now see if you can connect this to the first thing I wrote about names and words.

Like I said, the trinity is completley misunderstood. The Word is called "He" because it is the masculine principle of the Yin/Yang that manifests out of the Godhead.

Godhead
/ \
Word ------- Spirit
Masuline Feminine
Yang Yin so you're saying the word "he" in the scripture is references God's masculinity?

i dont see how that works

the light that john is talking about is jesus as explained in the last part of that passage. anyone who reads that passage honestly will see this plainly. its all describing jesus.

its why jesus is referred to as the lamp in revelations.

"he" in this passage cant mean anything else but jesus. "the light" in this passage cant mean anything else but jesus. the last part where jesus' name actually appears only confirms this.

john 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

i fail to see how this passage can be talking about anyone or anything else but Jesus.

You throw the word persons (persona ie. through sound) around without even having an understanding of the power of words. None of what your lengthy reply said justified your idol worship of a flesh being you call Jesus.already explained

If the Light of the Word of Yah was with Yah at the beginning and indeed is Yah. And that Light is in us and is indeed is us (YOU are the light of the world, remember.) Then we were all glorified in the presence of Yah at the beginning.

Mystical traditions. The truth is not a bloodied clump of flesh on a cross to appease a blood thirsty god. It is Light of the Word of Yah that one must sacrifice ones life for. i quoted that passage to validate the trinity and the fact that jesus has been with God even before creation.

no one has been given all power and authority in heaven and on earth besides jesus and the holy spirit(spirit of truth).

THE W
08-11-2012, 02:13 AM
Your scripture says "Ye are Elohim." Both Yahweh and Yashu'a said it. Why do you deny your birthright and give it up for hunger?
nowhere in scripture have i been given power and authority equal to that of the Godhead.

LORD NOSE
08-11-2012, 05:35 AM
matthew 9:16

“No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, making the tear worse. 17 Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.”

what do you take this to mean?

you can't bring an old mind into the new kingdom

it's like installing window 98 on a tablet made in 2013

wtf are you doing ?

can the people who never left the muds see the eagles in the sky ?

there seems to be a debate going on between 2 brothers in this thread

i've learned allot from both

if i was looking for the flaws in both of them, i wouldn't be able to learn from none of them.
i'd be busy pointing out the flaws in delivery

i've gain great epiphanies by reading from what was written

however, the more fire yall throw at each other, the less anyone can gain from what's being written -

what is the difference between being humble and being arrogant

what does the scripture say about humbleness ?

LORD NOSE
08-11-2012, 05:36 AM
can you learn anything when you believe that everyone needs what you are teaching ?

V4D3R
08-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Soul started the fire - Heru you have a lot to teach willing pupil here.

These niggas wont teach me shit because they think Im an agent when in reality I just have the gift of intuition even though I lost my light and I freak them out when they come at me like agents with different names hiding their indentities...hahahahah. aint that right Gavin and Anthony?

V4D3R
08-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Especially considering I am the furthest thing from an agent. You have a dis-ease called paranoid delusional that actually spread to my conscious at one point. Now you pissed me off when I was troubled and really needed guidance. If anything...my mind was corrupted in these forums by certain individuals that I would categorize as blatant and disruptive to my quest for knowledge and light...very misleading and bi-polar wishy washy bs that has poisoned my mind...

LORD NOSE
08-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Soul started the fire - Heru you have a lot to teach willing pupil here.

These niggas wont teach me shit because they think Im an agent when in reality I just have the gift of intuition even though I lost my light and I freak them out when they come at me like agents with different names hiding their indentities...hahahahah. aint that right Gavin and Anthony?

what is it that you want these niggaz to teach you ?

THE W
08-11-2012, 09:39 AM
i did not participate in this thread for the purpose of conversion. im not trying to sway anyone to my beliefs. this discussion isnt even about beliefs to begin with.

my reason for coming in this thread was because soul controller posted a video of someone taking the bible way out of its proper context and having it say things it is not saying.

if you reject the bible that is your choice and im not here to change anyone's mind on that.

my reason for participating in this thread is to ensure proper exegesis of the Word of God. to make sure that God's word is understood in its proper intended context so we know accurately who God says he is and what God's will and purpose is for his creation.

LORD NOSE
08-11-2012, 09:54 AM
my reason for participating in this thread is to ensure proper exegesis of the Word of God. to make sure that God's word is understood in its proper intended context so we know accurately who God says he is and what God's will and purpose is for his creation.

this is the problem right here - too many people feel they do have the understanding that gives them the right to teach others it's "proper intended context" - then they'll directly or indirectly call each other stupid/sinners for not going 100% with what they are giving.

this is what Allen Watts was saying in those vids also - we are limited to our perception and experience - and even more so, when we don't hear out and understand others perception and respect their experience -

i understand what yall are saying - but what yall write becomes incoherent when yall begin to get frustrated with each other. it's not wise to try and force understanding

THE W
08-11-2012, 05:15 PM
i edited some things in my last response to falcon that i thought werent appropriate.

there is nothing wrong with debating. in fact it is very fruitful if it is kept civil. it helps people to understand each other and themselves by allowing their ideas to be measured and weighed.

LORD NOSE
08-11-2012, 06:08 PM
but it doesn't seem to be being weighed and measured

i'm weighing and measuring what's being said as an outsider

what you are giving is the popular traditional way of seeing what's written W (IMO)

and i understand it -

to me, it's a surface and safe way to approach it -

THE W
08-11-2012, 07:15 PM
im simply taking the bible for what it says.

many people have turned the bible into whatever suits them.

thats why you have catholics, mormons, and jehovahs witnesses claiming they're christians when they're all heretical teachings. there is nothing in the scripture that says we should ever pray to the virgin mary. there's nothing i scripture that says that God had an actual sexual experience with the person who gave birth to jesus.

even homosexuals are getting on the act.

if you want to be any of those things go ahead, but don't try to associate these things with christianity.

PALEFORCE
08-11-2012, 08:16 PM

so i see two things happening here.

you are limiting the almighty creator from having total authority over his own creation based what we believe we understand. you are also hell bent on establishing your own equality to God even though the scriptures do not give you such an office.

this is all I read and found a few flaws according too my way of thought

PALEFORCE
08-11-2012, 08:18 PM

THE W
08-11-2012, 09:31 PM
you, I , we are the almighty creator having total authority over our own creations, based on what we believe and understand.

it seems to me, sir, you are limiting the almighty creator according to ...and forfeiting your power to create, to outside circumstances that may or may not exist
keep in mind that we're discussing what the bible says and it definitely does not say that you or I are the creator. we didnt create the heavens and the earth. we didnt create man from the dirt and create women from the rib of a man which means we are created things that have no power or authority over anything apart from God the creator. the bible doesnt tell us that we had any part in such things.

now if you reject the bible than thats your choice and convincing you otherwise is not the point of the discussions that have gone on in this thread.

PALEFORCE
08-11-2012, 09:38 PM

08-12-2012, 03:14 AM
I apologize if anything I posted seemed disrespectful to W. Wasn't my intention. And on the contrary I only debate with people who I respect and think have spent time studying their craft.

And if like Sunny said our posts have become hard to follow and ones aren't getting anything from it because of our passion for the subject then I'm happy to step away and perhaps myself and W can continue the debate through PM.

I certainly don't want to be part of (any further) derailing a thread if that's how it is seen.

Peace.

LORD NOSE
08-12-2012, 04:00 AM
it didn't get to that point yet -

passion is one thing, frustration is another

i'm not trying to control the thread at that level, i'm just pointing out some observations while attempting to keep it peaceful.

debates can turn into heated arguments

i've gained allot by reading what yall wrote and didn't want this to get out of hand - please continue.

im simply taking the bible for what it says.

many people have turned the bible into whatever suits them.

thats why you have catholics, mormons, and jehovahs witnesses claiming they're christians when they're all heretical teachings. there is nothing in the scripture that says we should ever pray to the virgin mary. there's nothing i scripture that says that God had an actual sexual experience with the person who gave birth to jesus.

even homosexuals are getting on the act.

if you want to be any of those things go ahead, but don't try to associate these things with christianity.

so when the bible talks about making the woman out of a mans rib, you take as just that ?

where does it say that man is made out of dirt ?

are not homosexuals off the hook since jesus died for all of our sins ?

what do you make of this scripture ?

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

LORD NOSE
08-12-2012, 04:18 AM
To the Church in Thyatira

18“To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. 24Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you): 25Only hold on to what you have until I come.

26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—

27‘He will rule them with an iron scepter;
he will dash them to pieces like pottery’b—
just as I have received authority from my Father.

28 I will also give him the morning star.

29He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

what is this morning star exactly ?

12How you have fallen from heaven,
O morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to heaven;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.c
14I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15But you are brought down to the grave,
to the depths of the pit.

V4D3R
08-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Hormones are powerful...and so is a mind convinced by a indoctrinated belief.

THE W
08-12-2012, 12:17 PM
it didn't get to that point yet -

passion is one thing, frustration is another

i'm not trying to control the thread at that level, i'm just pointing out some observations while attempting to keep it peaceful.

debates can turn into heated arguments

i've gained allot by reading what yall wrote and didn't want this to get out of hand - please continue.

so when the bible talks about making the woman out of a mans rib, you take as just that ?

where does it say that man is made out of dirt ?

are not homosexuals off the hook since jesus died for all of our sins ?

what do you make of this scripture ?

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

genesis 2:5-7

Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-36a)] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, 6 but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. 7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-38c)] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

so maybe not "dirt" but dust.

genesis 2:18-25

The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” 19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.
But for Adam[f (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-51f)] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-52g)] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-53h)] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
23 The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man. ”

24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

the details as to how God made eve out of the rib arent disclosed.

Jesus did die for atonement of our sins but this does not give us license to continue in sin.

hebrews 6:1-8

Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death,[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+6&version=NIV#fen-NIV-30046a)] and of faith in God, 2 instruction about cleansing rites,[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+6&version=NIV#fen-NIV-30047b)] the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. 3 And God permitting, we will do so.
4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+6&version=NIV#fen-NIV-30051c)] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. 7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.

we are called to holiness and are being made holy. how can we be holy if we continue in sin?

regarding the verse you quoted:

matthew 10:34-37

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law —
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+10&version=NIV#fen-NIV-23454c)]

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 [B]Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

sounds cruel doesnt it?

what Jesus is saying to the twelve disciples and to all who would follow him is they will be persecuted and forsaken even by people who are closest to them because of christ. Jesus is asking if they're willing to make this sacrifice to follow christ or do they value those relationships more than christ. the text i bolded highlights this point.

if one is willing to put down everything for the sake of christ they will be given everything back and more. those who value the things of this life over christ will eventually lose all they have.

1 john 2:15-17

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[d (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20John+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-30566d)] is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

LORD NOSE
08-12-2012, 12:47 PM
good stuff

no debate

no argument

John Nash
08-12-2012, 12:50 PM
the bible cant b true cuz there r many contradictions like the differences in the census figures of Ezra and Nehemiah.

THE W
08-12-2012, 12:57 PM
To the Church in Thyatira

18“To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. 24Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you): 25Only hold on to what you have until I come.

26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—

27‘He will rule them with an iron scepter;
he will dash them to pieces like pottery’b—
just as I have received authority from my Father.

28 I will also give him the morning star.

29He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

what is this morning star exactly ?

12How you have fallen from heaven,
O morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to heaven;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.c
14I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15But you are brought down to the grave,
to the depths of the pit.
its used in different context in both verses.

in the verse in revelation its used to identify the light of the dawn or the rising sun.

in the verse in isaiah its used metaphorically.

reading the same verse from the KJV:

isaiah 14:12-15

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

NIV = morning star, son of the dawm
KJV = lucifer, son of the morning

so we could say that lucifer = morning star

but again, the term "lucifer" or "morning star" are being used metaphorically.

keep in mind that this is no longer what the fallen angel is called. his moniker is now "satan" or "the opposer" in his disgrace.

the moniker was bestowed upon Jesus in being described as the morning star.

this does not mean that Jesus and satan are the same person.

THE W
08-12-2012, 01:30 PM
the bible cant b true cuz there r many contradictions like the differences in the census figures of Ezra and Nehemiah.
those censuses were taken at different times period

John Nash
08-12-2012, 01:32 PM
those censuses were taken at different times period

they were both referring to the same event

INF
08-12-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm not even gonna get into this.I seen the videos. I understood and have heard this before. There is a power struggle in this thread though and some bias so I don't really want to take part in the convo.my bad.

LORD NOSE
08-13-2012, 07:56 AM
so I don't really want to take part in the convo.my bad.

lol - you already did

D.projectile
08-13-2012, 08:57 AM
the fusion is comin soon..thru undastandin

THE W
08-13-2012, 09:55 AM
they were both referring to the same event
typed what you quoted and thought i deleted it but i guess not.

anyway,

there's a mistake in the census numbers of these two chapters either in transmission or by the original people who wrote the books but do you realize what you're saying?

so since there are different census numbers in erza 2 and jeremiah 7 that means the events described didnt happen? you do understand you would have to throw out a whole lot of stuff in many ancient greek writings and even in modern day newpapers if you use this logic?

if someone goes to a wu-tang concert and says wu-tang performed 8 songs and another person who went to the concert says wu-tang performed 10 songs, obviously one of them is misinformed but does that automatically mean the concert didnt happen?

LORD NOSE
08-13-2012, 11:05 AM
at the end of it all, no matter what religious belief you claim, it's all about the results you get in life and how you have contributed to others lives.

John Nash
08-13-2012, 11:18 AM
typed what you quoted and thought i deleted it but i guess not.

anyway,

there's a mistake in the census numbers of these two chapters either in transmission or by the original people who wrote the books but do you realize what you're saying?

so since there are different census numbers in erza 2 and jeremiah 7 that means the events described didnt happen? you do understand you would have to throw out a whole lot of stuff in many ancient greek writings and even in modern day newpapers if you use this logic?

if someone goes to a wu-tang concert and says wu-tang performed 8 songs and another person who went to the concert says wu-tang performed 10 songs, obviously one of them is misinformed but does that automatically mean the concert didnt happen?

Sorry I thought u took every word of the bible as literal.

THE W
08-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Sorry I thought u took every word of the bible as literal.
discounting all the events of the bible because of some fudged numbers? i dont think so.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2012, 10:29 AM
so you dont like there being consequences for wrong actions? thats what those scriptures are about. punishment for wrongdoing.

do you think people should be able to do what they want with no consequence?

do you live in fear of prison?

who does the punishing though ?

THE W
08-15-2012, 04:40 PM
who does the punishing though ?
God does..

LORD NOSE
08-15-2012, 04:55 PM
a persons guilt is on top of his head like a heap of hot coals

he looks for punishment and draws it to himself

the sins of the flesh causes the crown to drive the vehicle into self destruction

that crown is a mans god

not an external god, but his higher self

guilt and shame of letting the serpent/lower mind feed and fuel mans inner fire/desire

the serpent gains control over the vehicle

the inner wars/imbalance of a man is what causes his hell fire -

his higher conscious begins to destroy the body and calls others from outside to be abusive to him because of his shame.

there are no places to go when a man ceases to exist - we experience death while we are breathing on this planet

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-15-2012, 05:07 PM
at the end of it all, no matter what religious belief you claim, it's all about the results you get in life and how you have contributed to others lives.

JEWEL of the day.

Take heed.

THE W
08-15-2012, 05:17 PM
adam neither cause or ordered for the land to be cursed, his own immortality to be taken away, and for women to have painful childbirths. God did that.

genesis 3:14-19(NIV)

So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3&version=NIV#fen-NIV-71a)] and hers;
he will crush[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3&version=NIV#fen-NIV-71b)] your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

16 To the woman he said,
“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you. ”

17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’
“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

when i say punishment im not talking about feelings of guilt, im talking about consequences and repercussions.

LORD NOSE
08-15-2012, 06:22 PM
adam neither cause or ordered for the land to be cursed, his own immortality to be taken away, and for women to have painful childbirths. God did that.

the act brought this to reality for them and caused them to suffer

it altered their state causing them to experience these hardships

adams god did cause these things to happen

the act, activated the serpent in them both and clouded the vision of their god - they could no longer see the paradise they were in - and experienced life in a very different way than before

genesis 3:14-19(NIV)

So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust

do serpents eat dust ?

before the serpent was ordered to crawl on it's belly, it was in the upright position and in submission to god

this caused the intestines to curl up in the belly of man - where as before that, it was in an upright position - this is the detachment from the tree of life -

moses once reconnected the serpent with his god by causing the serpent to stand upright in the desert - in the desert, he "denied the flesh" and discovered this -

when i say punishment im not talking about feelings of guilt, im talking about consequences and repercussions.

the guilt is a part of the punishment - it brings destruction on the self,body and mind -

many wait for an all powerful being to bring to them answers and a heavenly existence - we as individuals create for ourselves a heavenly existence by taming the flesh/desires/hunger of the lower selves within -

i personally do not believe in a scary place filled with fire that we go to when we die - we create for ourselves a hell while we are here - blaming the devil or blaming god or anything outside of ourselves for our condition is the expression of our lower selves - they are activated and given a voice due to our disobedience and undisciplined ways - we were instructed on what to do to achieve a heavenly existence in this life -

THE W
08-15-2012, 06:28 PM
i have no idea where you're going with this man....:?

LORD NOSE
08-15-2012, 06:45 PM
i have no idea where you're going with this man....:?

Peace

i know you heard the saying "God is within You"

or "Jesus is in your heart"

the ancients recorded what they recorded for us to have an idea on how to achieve a heavenly existence - they gave us examples of great ones who got to the heights - they even gave us examples of great ones who rose to great heights and fell - these are examples for us - they recorded what they recorded and those of us who wished to understand, tried to understand, but could only understand it in our way, from our perspective -

and our perspective is a distorted view of the true way because we are not seeing it from a heavenly state and through our own gods eyes. but it's written that "The Way" will be cleared and these things will be explained to you in the end times - they call it arcane knowledge - as the light increases, we will be able to see more clearer what state we are truly in -

and we will no longer deal with belief,hope, and there will be no need to have faith - and this eye opening event will lead us or force us to make decisions - it will give us a choice between choosing heaven or hell -

heaven and hell are not punishments and rewards given to us by and extreme good or bad entity from space when we die - heaven and hell are our choices once knowledge of self is revealed --

ever wonder why children can laugh and play in war zones ?

THE W
08-15-2012, 06:51 PM
children dont know what war is yet.

it still dont see where you're going with this. are you saying you reject what the bible has to say?

LORD NOSE
08-15-2012, 06:52 PM
there is a One/Sun and guide who gave us instructions on how to reconnect with our god in these times - great ones, prophets, leaders, and generals never stopped rising to the top of the waters/people

they always come - and they always tell us what we need to know in order to straighten up - some of us use these instructions to increase our light while most remain in darkness -

the scriptures talk about a sowing and reaping period - a great harvest - where the best of us will be extracted from among the weeds/wicked

LORD NOSE
08-15-2012, 06:54 PM
children dont know what war is yet.

it still dont see where you're going with this. are you saying you reject what the bible has to say?

no i don't reject what the bible has to say - the words of the bible has increased my understanding of myself -

the popular view that is expressed concerning the bible is what i reject -

THE W
08-15-2012, 06:58 PM
what popular view?

LORD NOSE
08-15-2012, 07:08 PM
the standard cliches used

the general way people see god, satan and their relationship to both -

the bible is composed of ancient writings that were translated by people who had a limited understanding of the writings on the wall - so what we were given is a glimpse of what the ancients were trying to show us - there are missing pieces - and the bible is a piece of the puzzle that most see as the big picture

THE W
08-15-2012, 07:37 PM
what cliches?

LORD NOSE
08-15-2012, 08:30 PM
"jesus is inside you"

humility is the way

arrogance blocks our way to understanding

and i find that most of the people i talk to who hold dear to them the popular view/ the general surface way of seeing scripture, are blinded by arrogance and self righteousness and refuse to even consider anything that is different from the wide road expression -

so i have learned to see myself as self righteous and arrogant, and unyielding to anyone elses view.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-23-2012, 08:34 PM
from what i gathered from the videos Jesus was many different things to different people.

when you read a normal book the characters names are consistent. the inconsistencies in the bible could be down to the fact that it has many authors. he may have been son of god to one but son of the gods to another and sun of gods to another and so on. it makes sense, since you can't mean the same thing to everyone in life. think of all the names a person aquires in one life, when people go by nicknames and stuff. and the bible was written after jesus' death so what he was called was determined by what jesus meant to that individual. it's possible that jesus could have been compared to the devil at some point in his life by certain individuals but never by others.

D.projectile
08-24-2012, 08:55 AM
it's possible that jesus could have been compared to the devil at some point in his life by certain individuals but never by others.

by those who hate right

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-24-2012, 10:13 AM
just saying you have to understand the characters of each author and the relationship each author had with jesus before trying to understand what jesus meant to that author.

D.projectile
08-24-2012, 10:17 AM
just saying you have to understand the character of the author and the relationship that author had with jesus before trying to understand what jesus meant to the author.

real talk

D.projectile
08-24-2012, 10:25 AM
n i believe i do

Soul Controller
09-12-2012, 07:56 AM
vnWjDR7RE_I

THE CRESCENT VENUS: http://www.goines.net/Writing/venus.html
Phases of Venus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phases_of_Venus

Soul Controller
09-14-2012, 10:40 AM
http://www.orioninthevatican.com/
NZ23hzrg--o

V4D3R
01-06-2014, 05:33 PM
yea it was pretty satanic wasent it?

Im possessed i apologize.

I really was and yo it attacks all the time. Stay sealed.

check two
01-06-2014, 09:40 PM
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/p.YA2DGhI3ed_nf.t3LaJg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTcxODtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz05NjA-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/407c5c96dd182e00480f6a7067007849.jpg

Paranoid
01-07-2014, 12:47 PM
lucifer is only in the king james version, baphomet isn't lucifer, satan isn't baphomet, satan isn't lucifer, jesus isn't lucifer

check two
01-07-2014, 02:44 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/76544c27a344e77ecf269cc8f00830a2/tumblr_mydhtc1g5g1rdredko1_500.jpg