netscape check two
08-10-2012, 04:33 PM
is this on the album coming out?

Paranoid
08-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Dope!

CharlesJones
08-11-2012, 12:10 PM
I just watched Classic Terror video and i liked it. Where's Sonsee? I guess this song is gonna be on the Cuzo album that Fredro and Sticky are doing. They probably finished the album. Anybody know when it's coming out? I know Afficial Nastee knows.

onyx1983
08-11-2012, 06:07 PM
I just watched Classic Terror video and i liked it. Where's Sonsee? I guess this song is gonna be on the Cuzo album that Fredro and Sticky are doing. They probably finished the album. Anybody know when it's coming out? I know Afficial Nastee knows.

Thats right, its a song from the Cuzoalbum. The album hasnt a releasedate yet. But Fredro said a few days ago on twitter that the Cuzoalbum and the Black Rockalbum are coming next year. Onyx will release this year only a mixtape and Fredro and Sonsee release their solo, too.. Stickys solo hasnt a relese time frame. From all Onyxreleases is Sonsees album 'Bridges' the first what we can expect from Onyx and then 'Fire Starr 2' from Fredro and then at the end of the year the 'Blood on the X' mixtape hosted by DJ L-Gee.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Sick shit!!!!!!

netscape check two
08-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Thats right, its a song from the Cuzoalbum. The album hasnt a releasedate yet. But Fredro said a few days ago on twitter that the Cuzoalbum and the Black Rockalbum are coming next year. Onyx will release this year only a mixtape and Fredro and Sonsee release their solo, too.. Stickys solo hasnt a relese time frame. From all Onyxreleases is Sonsees album 'Bridges' the first what we can expect from Onyx and then 'Fire Starr 2' from Fredro and then at the end of the year the 'Blood on the X' mixtape hosted by DJ L-Gee.

I don't mean to sound negative, but how long has the Black Rock album been pushed back for? It seems like it was supposed to have come out about 8 years ago or so. lol

And I was really looking forward to when Sonsee finally released his first solo album. I thought that he was underrated and always kept it dark and grimy. Though besides the song with Killah Priest and a few others, that album was terrible. It was a bunch of soft club type songs. I ended up giving it away to one of the members here for free. So I hope that this new solo isn't going to be anything like that?

onyx1983
08-12-2012, 08:16 PM
I don't mean to sound negative, but how long has the Black Rock album been pushed back for? It seems like it was supposed to have come out about 8 years ago or so. lol

And I was really looking forward to when Sonsee finally released his first solo album. I thought that he was underrated and always kept it dark and grimy. Though besides the song with Killah Priest and a few others, that album was terrible. It was a bunch of soft club type songs. I ended up giving it away to one of the members here for free. So I hope that this new solo isn't going to be anything like that?

its pushed back since 2005 or 2006.. Idk why they work so long on it.

Sonsee released a host-mixtape just now. he has 3 tracks on that tape. here is one http://soundcloud.com/soni_kch/sonsee-onyx-makin-noise-in

you can buy the tape on his new website:
http://sonnyseeza.com/

and the 1st track we live is a track from his new album.. I hope it too that the new album isnt like the first one.
http://soundcloud.com/tytayniumonyx

CharlesJones
09-15-2012, 03:37 PM
LOL@Black Rock album had supposed to come out in 2005 or 2006 hahahahahahahahahahahaha. If it does come out, i won't be buying it. I gave up on them after Triggernometry album. I didn't like that album and Bacdafucup 2 album. I also don't like Fredro's solo albums and Sticky's Decade album. So i won't be buying their solo albums anymore. I might try Sticky one more time because Black Trash album was alright. LOL@Check Two dissing Sonsee's solo album. He has some club songs on there? LOL. That's not him at all. I didn't hear his album and i don't want to.