PDA

View Full Version : wanting to be The One!

LORD NOSE
08-13-2012, 10:07 AM
.....for the wrong reasons can lead you to become a false prophet, a nutcase.

how do you see yourself and your importance and role on this planet and are you happy with your stance here?

when you first come into knowledge of self and remain unranked, you can become lost.

your thoughts

V4D3R
08-14-2012, 12:08 AM
Go take a long ass look in the mirror.

What are you scared to lose?

and if your scared to lose it - why did you get it in the first place? because nothing is coming with you when you pass on...

V4D3R
08-14-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm upset - because you change your stance more then they got seasons. I'm sticking to my stance that there is nothing evil on this planet besides men and nature and chaotic events happen on the macro-micro levels as well infinitely big and small. It has to be that way or else things wont be in balance and will be all squished together in the positive extreme or negative extreme. Balance is a necessity. You know this but your spooked and Im telling you take my hand (no homo) and stop being scared.

you need pain...fear...hate to know love....

LORD NOSE
08-14-2012, 05:44 AM
9. At Taubah ( 129 )

Ayah 79

9:79 Those who criticize the contributors among the believers concerning [their] charities and [criticize] the ones who find nothing [to spend] except their effort, so they ridicule them – Allah will ridicule them, and they will have a painful punishment.

THE W
08-14-2012, 09:03 AM
you need pain...fear...hate to know love....

then it seems you understand why God gave man free will.

love also requires the ability to make choices.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2012, 11:24 AM
then it seems you understand why God gave man free will.

love also requires the ability to make choices.

did god give man free will, or did man gain free will when he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and became like one of them ?

V4D3R
08-14-2012, 12:02 PM
9. At Taubah ( 129 )

Ayah 79

9:79 Those who criticize the contributors among the believers concerning [their] charities and [criticize] the ones who find nothing [to spend] except their effort, so they ridicule them Allah will ridicule them, and they will have a painful punishment.

Thats that sharia state of mind where you would "stone" me over your beliefs:clap:because you think your more righteous and perfect now and exalted yourself above us. Believe what you want to believe. I know its going to be something different next week your stance...its never solid and all over the place.

John 3:17 save me

THE W
08-14-2012, 06:32 PM
did god give man free will, or did man gain free will when he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and became like one of them ?
man had free will from the beginning and exercised it by disobeying a direct order from God to not eat of the tree of knowledge.

LORD NOSE
08-14-2012, 06:34 PM
nice

V4D3R
01-07-2014, 12:55 PM
I truly understand

check two
01-07-2014, 01:33 PM
You're not a nutcase anymore?