PDA

View Full Version : the expendables three

100pr00f
08-13-2012, 03:35 PM
http://www.soreelflix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/expendables-eastwood.jpg (http://www.soreelflix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/expendables-eastwood.jpg)Well it looks like some names are being thrown around for the next Expendables even though Expendables 2 is not even out yet. ( Next week by the way )
Expendable 3 will or might see Nicolas Cage as producer Avi Lerner said. He also threw out Clint Eastwood and some others.
Producer Avi Lerner announced:
We’ve approached Clint Eastwood to be one of the guys, we’ve got a character in mind for him. We’re talking to Harrison Ford. [And we want] Wesley Snipes when he comes back from prison. I’ll give you one more name, we’ve got Nicolas Cage to play [one of the characters] — and we’re going to bring Mickey Rourke back, if he won’t be too crazy. I like Mickey. And of course, all the existing stars [will return]
All this could be crazy if it go’s down but I would also look in to Steven Segal and Cynthia Rothrock should have been in the Expendables 2.
Originally Jackie Chan was supposed to be in Expendables 2 but could not be due to Him filming Chinese Zodiac. A few day’s ago Jackie Discussed that, he also said he would love to be in a part 3 if it is made.

http://www.soreelflix.com/some-names-are-being-thrown-around-for-expendables-3/

Who would you like to see in the next expendables?

tekunique
08-13-2012, 06:35 PM
STEVEN FUCKING SEGAL !!! lol a must for the franchise...

KATO
08-14-2012, 11:25 AM

All of the above mentioned would be sick if they were included.......I think Tom Hardy would be a good edition for the "new" action stars who are up and coming.

Also Danny Trejo or Kurt Russell maybe? And even though I'll prob be hated on for this, but I like Antonio Banderas; reuniting him and Stallone from "Assassins" would be a good call, and his rep from doing the "El Mariachi" movies....

check two
08-14-2012, 12:17 PM
How bout Abe Vigoda?

http://pdxretro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/abe-vigoda-main_thumb.jpg

Uncle Steezo
08-14-2012, 02:11 PM
lets see some females like angelina jolie, mila jovovich, zoey saldana, angela bassett, michelle yeoh.

TAURO
08-15-2012, 12:40 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing some female characters thrown into the mix.

As for the guys I say fuck harrison ford, it should be Clint, Steven Seagal, Wesley Snipes, Kurt Russel and Jackie Chan.

Also someone should dig up Billy Blanks from whichever rock he's hiding under

KATO
08-15-2012, 12:58 PM
^ And Don "The Dragon" Wilson

100pr00f
08-15-2012, 09:08 PM
^ And Don "The Dragon" Wilson

thats cool ...i say fuck billy blanks and add Michael Jai White

MaskedAvenger
08-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Loren Avedon, dude can still throw down

main_man
08-16-2012, 02:07 PM
jackie chan should have been in all of them. he's broken more bones for our entertainment than 40 stallones combined.

michael jai white, eastwood, carl weathers & segal would be good additions.

and maybe a midget. that guy who plays mini me would be great.

KATO
08-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Travolta

dude regained his street-cred in "From Paris with Love"

IMO

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-16-2012, 02:39 PM
At what point is this going to be called THE RETIRABLES?

KATO
08-16-2012, 04:59 PM
^ When they find some worthy replacemeents

:D

seriously though With the action genre on the downslide, and the superhero genre still rising, the next gen of action stars looks like shit, what with getting Taylor Laughtner and Justin Timberlake in action-based roles.

And I'm sorry, but I seriously just don't like Jason Statham unless he's in Lock Stock or Snatch.

tekunique
08-16-2012, 06:38 PM
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2009/10/chow-yun-fat.jpg

TAURO
08-16-2012, 07:21 PM
thats cool ...i say fuck billy blanks and add Michael Jai White

I completely forgot about Jai White. That would be a much better option but still, Billy Blanks was the king of cheesy b movie action straight to vhs, he deserves a spot.

TAURO
08-16-2012, 07:22 PM
^ When they find some worthy replacemeents

:D

seriously though With the action genre on the downslide, and the superhero genre still rising, the next gen of action stars looks like shit, what with getting Taylor Laughtner and Justin Timberlake in action-based roles.

And I'm sorry, but I seriously just don't like Jason Statham unless he's in Lock Stock or Snatch.

I agree although I think Chris Hemsworth and maybe Henry Cavill (the new superman) have potential.

Jin10304
08-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Dont forget Tom Hardy or Jeremy Renner

TAURO
08-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Jeremy Renner for sure but some reason I don't really see Hardy as an action star despite his massive frame. He generally does more drama, more of a method actor. Saying that though my opinion might change after I see him in the new Mad Max movie.

SickT
08-19-2012, 09:13 AM
i wonder why Gerard Butler doesn't get mentioned when talkin about new action stars. i think he should definitely be in the next one.

KATO
08-19-2012, 09:18 AM
^ Only movie I ever liked that guy in is 300.....

Law Abiding Citizen wasn't my thing, and I didn't even bother with Gamer......otherwise I've seen him in 2-3 chick flicks (at the wife's request) and all I could picture was him screaming "THIS IS SPAAAARTAAAAAA!"

100pr00f
08-20-2012, 07:07 AM
who would you cast to be the bad guys?

kingaaronz
08-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Word is that Hollywood is trying to produce a female Expendables with the bitch from Terminator 2 and some other big names... Lol.. not sure how good that'll be... I just don't think the star power is comparable...

KATO
08-21-2012, 09:45 AM

Seagal would be a great bad guy, I liked him in Machete as the antagonist.

Snipes as well.....reuniting Stallone and Snipes as good guy vs bad guy like Demolition Man would be dope.

Travolta would be a good bad guy, I think he was decent in Face Off

Gary Oldman maybe?

Word is that Hollywood is trying to produce a female Expendables with the bitch from Terminator 2 and some other big names... Lol.. not sure how good that'll be... I just don't think the star power is comparable...

garbage idea.......I can see it now: Michelle Rodriguez, and a bunch of other mediocre broads.....

Frank Sobotka
08-21-2012, 10:26 AM
How many female "action stars" are really out there?
Only one I can think of is Sigoury Weaver.

KATO
08-21-2012, 10:35 AM
^ Michelle Yeoh and Michelle Rodriguez are the only other one's I can recall

kingaaronz
08-21-2012, 10:46 AM
http://www.totalfilm.com/news/all-female-version-of-the-expendables-on-the-way

According to Variety, Dredd producer Adi Shankar is keen to see a troop of female badasses step into the shoes of Dolph, Jet, Stath et al, and is currently in talks with several big-name stars to form an ensemble. Shankar is also thought to be funding the project.

When asked what he thought of the idea, Expendables 2 director Simon West was the first to climb aboard the bandwagon, claiming that Shankar's concept could have legs (no sniggering at the back, please).

"I like the idea of seven or eight women mercenaries," said West. "It would be Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz, Milla Jovovich, the list goes on. Helen Mirren, Jamie Lee Curtis would be great."

We're not too sure about Cameron Diaz, but if the others were joined by the likes of Linda Hamilton, Sigourney Weaver, Michelle Rodriguez and Gina Carano, we could see a potential market for this. Provided of course that Nan Yu is allowed nowhere near it. She really is terrible…

TAURO
08-21-2012, 01:31 PM

Defintely Seagal and Snipes as the villains, I wouldn't mind seeing another Snipes vs Stallone face off again.

This would suck and it just stinks of a cash grab. They should just intergrate some females in the next expendables.

Seagal would be a great bad guy, I liked him in Machete as the antagonist.

Snipes as well.....reuniting Stallone and Snipes as good guy vs bad guy like Demolition Man would be dope.

:satisfy:

How many female "action stars" are really out there?
Only one I can think of is Sigoury Weaver.

^ Michelle Yeoh and Michelle Rodriguez are the only other one's I can recall

lets not forget Milla Jovovich, Kate Bekinsale and that other chick that was in total Recall remake and Blade 3.

Uncle Steezo
08-23-2012, 05:57 PM
ummmm females...
lets see some females like angelina jolie, mila jovovich, zoey saldana, angela bassett, michelle yeoh.

add ROSARIO DAWSON (god i love that woman) sigourney weaver, sarah (buffy) geller *ducks tomatoes* lol

Uncle Steezo
08-23-2012, 05:59 PM
how could yall not mention Jolie. she's like the biggest and best female action star in the world. salt, wanted, mr/mrs smith, tomb raider... seriously????

oh yeah and what about trinity from the matrix??

KATO
08-23-2012, 09:14 PM
I don't like females in action films or action roles personally.......unless they're taking their clothes off, I could care less.......

women in cinema shouldn't be holding guns, rather a frying pan and an apron. :D

Seriously though, I have yet to see an action film with a chick in the leading role aside from Kill Bill that I like.......Angelina I've never cared for; the only stunts she is capable of doing herself is adopting 3rd world kids.......

check two
08-24-2012, 12:10 AM
How bout Mae Young?

ironmantis
09-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Ray Winston
Jean Reno
Danny Trejo
Steven Seagal
Robert De Niro
Billy Drago (Frank Nitti from Untouchables)
Vicent Klyn (Fender from Cyborg)
Bolo Yeung

CuzinBilly
09-08-2012, 01:24 PM
http://www.soreelflix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/expendables-eastwood.jpg (http://www.soreelflix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/expendables-eastwood.jpg)Well it looks like some names are being thrown around for the next Expendables even though Expendables 2 is not even out yet. ( Next week by the way )
Expendable 3 will or might see Nicolas Cage as producer Avi Lerner said. He also threw out Clint Eastwood and some others.
Producer Avi Lerner announced:
We’ve approached Clint Eastwood to be one of the guys, we’ve got a character in mind for him. We’re talking to Harrison Ford. [And we want] Wesley Snipes when he comes back from prison. I’ll give you one more name, we’ve got Nicolas Cage to play [one of the characters] — and we’re going to bring Mickey Rourke back, if he won’t be too crazy. I like Mickey. And of course, all the existing stars [will return]
All this could be crazy if it go’s down but I would also look in to Steven Segal and Cynthia Rothrock should have been in the Expendables 2.
Originally Jackie Chan was supposed to be in Expendables 2 but could not be due to Him filming Chinese Zodiac. A few day’s ago Jackie Discussed that, he also said he would love to be in a part 3 if it is made.

http://www.soreelflix.com/some-names-are-being-thrown-around-for-expendables-3/

i hope this is true jackie chan is all this is missing

100pr00f
04-15-2013, 08:18 AM
Expendables 3 Gets a new cast mate. SLY Tweeted last night who this person is.

"Wesley Snipes has been released from prison in Pennsylvania a few days ago, and… he just landed a role that is not a straight to DVD movie. Looks like Snipes will be teaming up with an old friend and I feel it’s a perfect fit. That friend is Sylvester Stallone and he tweeted this last night -@TheSlyStallone: @TheSlyStallone Wesley Snipes is BACK!!!! … …with US.
Its encrypted or not very detailed but we all know what it means right? Wesley Snipes looks to be apart of the cast for Expendables 3, what else is Sly working on and with his earlier tweets are about Expendables 3.
Before the Snipes Tweet he also Tweeted he would like Mel To Direct the next Expendables, as in Mel Gibson. No word from Mel but as of right now no director has been selected for Expendables 3.
I like That snipes will be apart of Expendables and he will fit well, as for Mel Gibson… I like Mel’s work so I would like to see what Mel Would bring and I feel he could bring a more story telling film."
http://www.soreelflix.com/movie-news/latest-movie-news/wesley-snipes-gets-a-new-acting-job-fresh-out-of-prison-click-here-to-be-amazed/

TAURO
04-15-2013, 10:51 AM
I hope this turns out to be true.

tekunique
04-16-2013, 12:38 PM
BRING ACTION JACKSON !!!

http://www.wallchan.com/images/sandbox/52323-carl-weathers.jpg

CharlesJones
04-20-2013, 12:46 PM
LOL. I haven't seen Carl Weathers in a long time. I'm gonna get Action Jackson on dvd because i love Vanity. She was hot back in the day. She's picked up some weight. I was watching Carl in a old movie with Pam Grier last week called Friday Foster and it's pretty good. Carl plays a bad guy. He was also in Pam's Bucktown movie with Fred Williamson which is also good. I would like to see Wesley Snipes in Expendables 3. I wonder how many Expendables sequels Sylvester wants to do. It's interesting that he wants Mel Gibson to direct the next one.

100pr00f
04-20-2013, 04:45 PM
Action Jackson is coming to blu ray. Soon

check two
04-20-2013, 09:17 PM
They should get Betty White to be in a bikini in it.

CharlesJones
07-14-2013, 11:46 AM
I saw at another website that The Expendables 3 is coming out in August 2014. Rapper 50 Cent is gonna be in it and it's true that Wesley Snipes is in it. I hope this is the last one but i bet it won't be LOL.

check two
08-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Beef between Stallone and Willis:

-Bruce Willis Out, Harrison Ford In For 'The Expendables 3'

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/bruce-willis-harrison-ford-expendables-3-214057829.html

CharlesJones
08-07-2013, 09:33 PM
LOL@Harrison Ford hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Charles Barry
08-09-2013, 03:06 PM
I read that Ronda Rousey is gonna be in Expendables 3. I still have to watch part 2 one of these days.

CharlesJones
08-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Who is Ronda Rousey?

Charles Barry
08-11-2013, 10:36 PM
The UFC women's champion. I think Gina Carano looks better than her, but a lot of people are all about this chick right now.

CharlesJones
08-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Is Gina Carano the woman that was in the latest Fast and The Furious? If that's her, she's hot. I saw her in Haywire movie with Channing Tatum. That's the first time i saw her.

Charles Barry
08-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Yeah that's the one. I have to check her out in Fast and the Furious, I liked Haywire.

check two
08-11-2013, 10:53 PM
Ronda Rousey is a buttaface

chiba
08-18-2013, 01:27 AM
anybody check out the trailer for snipes latest film gallowalkers?

W37QoSb6Oms

i also heard a rumor Antonio Banderas Milla Jovovich Nick cage and Jakie Chan to be in expendables 3 ?

CharlesJones
08-18-2013, 09:24 AM
I was at the video store last week and i saw Gallowwalkers on the shelf and i read what it's about and i decided to pass on it. I still watch Wesley's classic movies New Jack City and White Men Can't Jump sometimes. I'm about to get his Jungle Fever movie from Amazon.com in October. I watch the sex scene on Youtube sometimes from Jungle Fever when he fucked Annabella Sciorra on a desk at their job LOL. When they went to the next scene, Wesley was laying on top of her sleeping and i know that had to be uncomfortable LOL. The rumor you heard about those actors you named that are supposed to be in the next Expendables sequel i think is true. I saw at another website that it's true Antonio Banderas and Mel Gibson are gonna be in the next Expendables. I can't believe Sylvester called Bruce Willis lazy and that's why Sylvester doesn't want him in the next Expendables. I don't agree with that because Bruce has done 3 movies this year.

check two
08-18-2013, 09:58 AM
^^
The reason was that Bruce Willis wanted a ridiculous amount of money.

CharlesJones
08-18-2013, 01:37 PM
Yeah i read about that but it was stupid for him to call Bruce lazy because he isn't lazy. Like i said, he did 3 movies that came to theatres this year. He's also been doing a few straight to video movies.

Father N Dangerous
08-05-2014, 02:14 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4xD0junWlFc

I can not wait

100pr00f
08-05-2014, 07:19 AM
been getting good reviews....Mostly Saying Its A fun film to watch

MaskedAvenger
08-05-2014, 07:24 AM
I didn't really like it

hashashin
08-05-2014, 09:42 AM
meh, watched it last night. Didn't think much of it, just what you would expect from an expendables film

HANZO
08-05-2014, 10:36 AM
The films have been getting worse. The beginning of this i liked, then the whole 'new team' part kinda killed it. Great to see Wesley Snipes back and Gibson made an excellent bad guy. Using Antonio Banderas as the comic relief didn't work though.

I love the fact that they are trying to make an 80's action flick here, its weird these days to watch an action movie where somebody doesn't use superpowers. The first movie was spot on, the second was decent but this brings it down. Maybe because its a PG-13, i dunno.

CharlesJones
08-09-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm gonna see it next week. I wonder why it's PG-13 when it should be R.

CharlesJones
08-18-2014, 11:32 AM
I saw The Expendables 3 this weekend and i liked it. Lots of action. LOL@Antonio Banderas hahahahahahahahaha. His character was funny. I was surprised to see Kelsey Grammer and Harrison Ford. Ronda Rousey is hot and i want her. I like the sexy red dress she wore at the club she worked at when Kelsey and Sylvester met her. She was the club bouncer and she was kicking some men's asses LOL.

TAURO
08-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Just got back from seeing this. Much better than I was expecting, most people were saying it was sub par but I enjoyed it for what it was and I really liked Mel Gibson as the villain.

TAURO
08-19-2014, 06:26 PM
Antonio Banderas almost stole the movie.