PDA

View Full Version : If you mention pac as a great then you gotta...

D.projectile
08-20-2012, 06:28 AM
say the same for mega to..right?
razah too

GhettoGnom
08-20-2012, 06:31 AM
No.

D.projectile
08-20-2012, 06:45 AM
how come?

Shadow Demon
08-20-2012, 06:53 AM
based on skill then razah/mega are better imo

but Pac had a far far greater cultural and musical impact

D.projectile
08-20-2012, 06:56 AM
i hear u..i got a taste for that 'real ish' as of late..alll 3 of those artists bting that

TheFunkyDrummer
08-20-2012, 07:07 AM
Cormega >>>>>> 2Pac

if you talk about impact yeah Pac but when I listen to music I like to enjoy it without thinking about how much impact it had, quality.

Shadow Demon
08-20-2012, 07:42 AM
^exactly

Cormega is dopeness

ShaDynasty
08-20-2012, 07:59 AM
lol

Shadow Demon
08-20-2012, 08:34 AM
^Alcatraz?

D.projectile
08-20-2012, 08:53 AM
dudes like a teacher, philosopher and a storyteller. always droppin them gems

GhettoGnom
08-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Sorry, but 2pac's delivery > Cormega

Writing better lyrics doesn't mean you're an equal or better rapper..

LORD NOSE
08-20-2012, 06:37 PM
can yall gimmi at least 3 Cormega tracks to match what Pac has put down ?

TheFunkyDrummer
08-20-2012, 06:42 PM

almost everything on The Realness.

AmfHy8TIrQ8
this is from couple of years ago. Cormega is the truth.

WyGISOfNJX4 from the Realness.

ShaDynasty
08-20-2012, 06:55 PM
the realness is good no doubt. but come on, the best tracks are stuff that pac did better, and first.

TheFunkyDrummer
08-20-2012, 08:34 PM
the realness is good no doubt. but come on, the best tracks are stuff that pac did better, and first.

different taste, I can see why others would say Pac's better. They're about even, I'd say Cormega is more lyrical and poetic just like Pac was on his first 2 albums.

STRICTLY 4 MY NIGGAZ & 2PACALYPSE NOW are his best albums but most people enjoy All Eyez On Me and Me Against The World more cause it's more commercial.

$inista
08-20-2012, 09:41 PM
dude you is buggin mega is dope he's real dope i like mega i am a fan of mega but no way is he fucking with pac no way i would say mega is more lyrical yes but you crazy pac droped in 91 died 96 that's five years & look it the dent he put in the game come on his legacy speaks for it's self 6 albums out after he passed, the work ethics alone, all the people he emotionally touched or abused with his words, cormega nope sorry pac was a beast 5 years 11 albums, 8 movies and a BID you got like a 12 plus documentaries about the man come on

KATO
08-20-2012, 09:47 PM
dude you is buggin mega is dope he's real dope i like mega i am a fan of mega but no way is he fucking with pac no way i would say mega is more lyrical yes but you crazy pac droped in 91 died 96 that's five years & look it the dent he put in the game come on his legacy speaks for it's self 6 albums out after he passed, the work ethics alone, all the fans he emotionally touched or abused with his words, cormega nope sorry pac was a beast 5 years 11 albums, 8 movies and you got like a 12 plus documentaries about the man come on

truth......

you ask a random about who Pac was, and guaranteed they know him regardless if they're a hip hop head or not....dude is basically the Elvis Presley of rap status-wise.....

You ask a random about Cormega, they'll ask you if that's a new brand of car insurance or something......

I can see it now, "What's a Carmega?"

XD

http://www.motorcycleinsurancequoted.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/geico_jobnet200rev.gif

TSA
08-20-2012, 10:54 PM
all cormega did was say redundant shit in sentences that had more than one rhyming word. People are usually more able to relate with tupac on a personal level because he's very multi faceted and creative.

nobody can relate to cormega. people think he says things in a clever way but there's more to life than that.

i relate to songs like Trapped by tupac and Words of Wisdom very well. Nobody can relate to Cormega pretending to be in the mafia.

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 01:39 AM
ok - i heard the Cormega joints - and no disrespect, but why say Cormega and not say Nas, or even Prodigy ?

Pac is a Legend for a reason - and i never did check for Pac like that, but his work and words are undeniable

TheFunkyDrummer
08-21-2012, 06:41 AM
I respect it when you can relate to Pac and you're really into his music but his legacy is overrated because most of teenagers nowadays think 2Pac is the greatest just so they're one of the so many. 90% of 2Pac listeners is just people who want to pretend Pac is the greatest and never try to find their own taste. I'm talking about people outside forums and such.

Guru is another one who is way superior to Pac in my opinion, not just lyrically but the way his emotional stories were told are from another level.

lH3hrtp1T84
This to me is way deeper than anything Pac has ever done, no disrespect.

Urban_Journalz
08-21-2012, 07:20 AM
In my opinion, Big Pun was lyrically more of a beast than anyone mentioned thusfar. Let's not even talk about Big L.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-21-2012, 07:36 AM
cormegas good but he has these repetitive phrases he always says like 'analyze da realness'. its funny when u catch on 2 him saying them.

Pac's honestly not that great as a lyricist. people think his lyrics r very emotional but more times than not if u look at them on paper, and see how theyre written/worded, theyre no more emotional than the next mans lyrics. its his voice that makes it emotional but sometimes he just yelled things which kinda got annoying.

i think people relate to pac cuz people r more easily moved by how a person says something than what hes actually saying. and just cuz someones more popular it isnt enough of a reason to say theyre better.

Shadow Demon
08-21-2012, 08:18 AM
all cormega did was say redundant shit in sentences that had more than one rhyming word. People are usually more able to relate with tupac on a personal level because he's very multi faceted and creative.

nobody can relate to cormega. people think he says things in a clever way but there's more to life than that.

i relate to songs like Trapped by tupac and Words of Wisdom very well. Nobody can relate to Cormega pretending to be in the mafia.

Lol are you trolling or something?

Completely understand wat ur saying about Pac his legacy and impact undeniable.

on one level Cormega is highly technical skill so that's sort of reductionism is retarded

on another Cormega has the ability to paint vivid portraits, and his stuff is laced with jewels and wisdom, stuff which has resounded with my mindframe.

he's not the best rapper out there, but imo nobody is touching Rakim and Kool G Rap on a technical and other level

MaskedAvenger
08-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Im not really much of a Tupac fan but anybody who doubts the dude definitely wasn't listening to hip hop when he was still alive

TheFunkyDrummer
08-21-2012, 08:51 AM
In my opinion, Big Pun was lyrically more of a beast than anyone mentioned thusfar. Let's not even talk about Big L.

Yes, Pun is more lyrical than those mentioned thusfar but after you posted someone said G Rap & Rakim :P

Guru has 4 classic albums with Gang Starr and great stuff on his own Jazzmatazz albums. As far as consistency goes Pun had 1 classic with amazing lyrical content but his 2nd album wasn't really that good. Difference between them is little.

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 09:06 AM
I respect it when you can relate to Pac and you're really into his music but his legacy is overrated because most of teenagers nowadays think 2Pac is the greatest just so they're one of the so many. 90% of 2Pac listeners is just people who want to pretend Pac is the greatest and never try to find their own taste. I'm talking about people outside forums and such.

Guru is another one who is way superior to Pac in my opinion, not just lyrically but the way his emotional stories were told are from another level.

lH3hrtp1T84
This to me is way deeper than anything Pac has ever done, no disrespect.

i'm about to say something that many would disagree with, Guru is up there with G Rap Rakim Kane and Krs - Hard to earn is one of the top Hip Hop albums- and not just because of Premos beats - plus he was more consistent than the others i mentioned with the exception of Krs - Pac came after these great ones - but didn't quite reach that level -

ShaDynasty
08-21-2012, 09:14 AM
the genius is a cretin.

xX5VCY28_Xo

merking megas mush mouthed career.

Guru voice gets boring quick plus hes dumb for that line about freud being a philosopher. unless he meant to say that, but i don't think he was posing an intellectual theory about the origin and style of freuds work as a psychoanalyst. i think he just thought he was was a philosopher.

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 09:16 AM
the genius is a cretin.

Guru voice gets boring quick plus hes dumb for that line about freud being a philosopher. unless he meant to say that, but i don't think he was posing an intellectual theory about the origin and style of freuds work as a psychoanalyst. i think he just thought he was was a philosopher.

lol - you mad ? -

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2012, 04:05 PM
WHATS TUPACS IMPACT? THAT THE RADIO BRAINWASHED THE DUMB TO THINK HES THE GREATEST? ROFL
G0OGLE MK ULTRA FAGGITS

ALL OF PACS MUSIC HAD GAY RnB BEATS, HE ONLY HAS LIKE 10-12 GREAT SONGS FROM THE THOUSANDS HE MADE

EASILY EMULATED STYLE DUDE IS GARBAGE
NOREAGA HAS BETTER ALBUMs

EVEN THOUGH CORMEGA AND NAS ARE PAC FANS, I THINK THERE LEAGUES ABOVE HIM

JUST LOOK AT THAT SOFT SHIT 2PAC HOLOGRAM POSTED, HOW CAN U EVEN GIVE THAT SONG A CHANCE WHEN U HEAR RnB BEATS FUCK OUTTA HERE

I GREW UP LISTENING TO THIS
qvXLpiwL0N4&start=30

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2012, 04:16 PM
cormegas good but he has these repetitive phrases he always says like 'analyze da realness'. its funny when u catch on 2 him saying them.

Pac's honestly not that great as a lyricist.

U THINK WACK ASS PAC AINT REPETITIVE ? EVEN DAVE CHAPPELE CAN SPIT A 2 PAC VERSE

THIS MEGA TRACK >>>>> PACS DISCOGRAPHy
BAorNG7rc-E

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-21-2012, 04:50 PM
U THINK WACK ASS PAC AINT REPETITIVE ? EVEN DAVE CHAPPELE CAN SPIT A 2 PAC VERSE

THIS MEGA TRACK >>>>> PACS DISCOGRAPHy
BAorNG7rc-E

i think cormegas far better than pac but cormega does this strange thing where he creates a phrase/slaying and says it all the time. 'analyze the realness' one of the more obvious ones. imo 2pac is average lyrics maybe even below average.

ShaDynasty
08-21-2012, 05:01 PM
ahaha.

i think some of you guys would dickride shorty shitstain if he was mentioned on 'one love'.

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 05:11 PM
we talking about Mcin though - not the beats they choosing, both got mediocre beats to me - i ain't check for none of them, and from hearing what i heard in here, it's gonna stay that way - however between the both of them, Pac is more believable and his mic presence dominates - hands down mouths closed - i don't know why niggas would even compare the 2

theheavens
08-21-2012, 05:13 PM
I've noticed 2pac's acclaim has kinda diminished over time. rarely do you see his albums ranked among the best ever on those best-of lists. you're more likely to see paid in full, illmatic, 36 chambers, cuban linx, ready to die, etc...instead of me against the world or all eyez on me.

the reason many consider 2pac the greatest ever is because they've been bamboozled by his heartfelt songs. not saying they're not good because they are, but it's easier to win over a crowd with songs like Dear Mama and Keep Ya Head Up, instead of Gimme the Loot and Kick in the Door

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-21-2012, 05:15 PM
neither rappers r in my top 30 maybe not even top 50. sorry if any1s offended.

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 05:17 PM
I've noticed 2pac's acclaim has kinda diminished over time. rarely do you see his albums ranked among the best ever on those best-of lists. you're more likely to see paid in full, illmatic, 36 chambers, cuban linx, ready to die, etc...instead of me against the world or all eyez on me.

the reason many consider 2pac the greatest ever is because they've been bamboozled by his heartfelt songs. not saying they're not good because they are, but it's easier to win over a crowd with songs like Dear Mama and Keep Ya Head Up, instead of Gimme the Loot and Kick in the Door

yeah but he was able to do whatever with Hip Hop lyrically and still be nice with it -

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 05:28 PM
ALL OF PACS MUSIC HAD GAY RnB BEATS, HE ONLY HAS LIKE 10-12 GREAT SONGS FROM THE THOUSANDS HE MADE

shut the fuck up yo

EixwwUbPb-4

KSHTFiiYLHA

6SslrMbapQ0

HgjA5NLFjKM

cLDT2I8xjko

but once you get this high, regular ses becomes stress

GFOeJOtq_xc

real Bronx shit

you have no idea

HGzfmoZ6ZwA

AKv1ATA1FKU

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2012, 05:34 PM
FUCK PIGGIE SMALLS AND 2 WAc

BIG L AND PUN AND EVEN OL DIRTY SHIT ON THEM WACK NIGGAZ
j4kai-E_Xu0

NIGGA PLEASSEEEE 2 PAC COULDNT FUCK WIT THE DOGGG!!

$inista
08-21-2012, 05:40 PM
mk ultra BS back then radio was really fucking with pac cause of the shit he was talking had politicians popping shit plus in nyc it was biggie all day

most emulated because niggas wanna be pac you already said it he's your favorite rappers favorite rapper

you crazy NAS jay z anit even want it with pac

12 hits you bugging to many to name

no he was not the most technical lyrical but he was the realist nigga gave you his soul on a record

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 05:49 PM
you crazy NAS jay z anit even want it with pac

you taking it too far now

Pac had his own lane, but you just named two Street MCs with a rep for smashin niggas before they blew up - if you know what to listen for, it's easy to tell that Nas and Jay is of higher caliber -

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 05:51 PM
and stop sayin Pun

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Pacs political rap is full of shit. One minute he's talking about loving everyone next minute he's talking about killing everyone. Most conscientious rappers r like that. There's only two good conscientious rappers I can think of and that's j live and common. Although there's some other rappers who can b called conscientious but I'm not sure if they are so I left them out

ShaDynasty
08-21-2012, 05:55 PM
its funny to hear big l brought up. hes dope, i was listening to the claaa7 dl today. but hes basically just a punchline rapper, how could he ever compare to biggie or pac?

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 05:57 PM
yall ain't matchin niggas up correctly

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2012, 05:57 PM
5ACMDW42eOI

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 06:05 PM
its funny to hear big l brought up. hes dope, i was listening to the claaa7 dl today. but hes basically just a punchline rapper, how could he ever compare to biggie or pac?

face to face on the corner, blunts being passed, L would smash Pac, Biggie would Smash Pac - that's fact - i done been in too many cyphers where Mcs got thrown in the fuckin air on they heads and hit with 40 bottles to be disputed about this - Pac was good with recording ILL shit, his delivery was passionate - but you talking about seasoned street vets now -

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2012, 06:06 PM
G RAP, HELL RAZAH, PUN, AND BIG L ALL SHIT ON GURU,,

AND GURU SHITS ON PAC AND BIGGIE

BUT GUESS WHAT BIGGIE SHITTED ON PAC WIT THIS VERSE ROFL
MaIQK15mMcM
MMMMMMMMMMM DAAMMNNN

SINCE YOU GUYS ARE FAKE THUGS ITS ONLY RIGHT U WOULD THINK 2 PAC A ACTOR AND BALLARINA IS A REAL THUG
:list:

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Pacs political rap is full of shit. One minute he's talking about loving everyone next minute he's talking about killing everyone. Most conscientious rappers r like that. There's only two good conscientious rappers I can think of and that's j live and common. Although there's some other rappers who can b called conscientious but I'm not sure if they are so I left them out

but he was true to his shit though - and he meant what the fuck he said - he wanted peace - but dumb mohfukas was fuckin it up and he went at they throats

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-21-2012, 06:07 PM
big ls 2nd most boring and bland punchline rapper in existence. lord finesse being the first. majority of big ls punchlines r average and any of his lines that arent a punchline is usually a filler line and barely any of his lines connect for very long. heres a list of the true rappers

gza
k rino
j live
gift of gab
one be lo
aesop rock
eyedea
rakim
kool g rap
pharoahe monch
common
killah priest
ghostface killah
illogic
nas
ras kass
etc etc

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 06:09 PM
lmao @ what biggie is sayin - Son was nice

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-21-2012, 06:10 PM
but he was true to his shit though - and he meant what the fuck he said - he wanted peace - but dumb mohfukas was fuckin it up and he went at they throats

he wasnt a thug. he was an effeminate kid who liked the look of the thug life and pretended 2 b one. look at his early videos 2 see the truth

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 06:22 PM
i'm not talking about thugs, i'm talking straight MC's skills - fuck a thug - thugs don't say anything about or do anything to the powers that be - niggas stand around complaining about the color of other niggas shirts, talking about "yo i'll punch that nigga in his face" and find the weakess nigga to hit - then tote guns cause they scared - fuck that corner store shit - we talking Mcin and Hip Hop - Pac addressed issues that niggas was scared to address - they was too busy trying to look hard for other men that they were scared of - Pac was trying to rally them niggas up and put some sense in they head - that was a real power move

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-21-2012, 06:25 PM
i'm not talking about thugs, i'm talking straight MC's skills - fuck a thug - thugs don't say anything about or do anything to the powers that be - niggas stand around complaining about the color of other niggas shirts, talking about "yo i'll punch that nigga in his face" and find the weakess nigga to hit - then tote guns cause they scared - fuck that corner store shit - we talking Mcin and Hip Hop - Pac addressed issues that niggas was scared to address - they was too busy trying to look hard for other men that they were scared of - Pac was trying to rally them niggas up and put some sense in they head - that was a real power move

what issues were these. tbh i found most of his messages pretty simple and how he delivered them wasnt that good. what sense was he putting in their head.

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 06:36 PM
he >was < speaking their language so that he could put some sense in their head

he can't do shit now

ShaDynasty
08-21-2012, 06:58 PM
the important part of activism is just raising the issue. at least it gets people thinking.

And 2pac was not supposed to be a revolutionary leader or a role model. he was an angry and emotional man making music. the way he raps is kind of like preaching, i think shock g likened his vocal rhythm to malcolm or martin. you can definitely hear it. yeah he was saying the same shit that PE and tons of rappers were saying, but he made it more artful by putting mythology and his own neuroses behind it.

its actually fun to debate this, even though mega is not a good comparison. Cormega, Big L, Pun, even Biggie didn't bring you into their world quite like Pac did. its very open music, maybe some of the details of his life are exagerrated but they paint a vivid picture.

Personally Biggie Smalls is probably my favorite rapper of all time based on his liquid smooth flow, storytelling and humor. his manipulation of rhymes and imagery. although bigs vocab is usually simple apart from throwing in the names of expensive shit, he always kept the rhymes wavy with the flow. i challenge somebody to post a wack big verse.

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2012, 06:58 PM
big ls 2nd most boring and bland punchline rapper in existence.

k rino

aesop rock
eyedea

illogic
c

^ YOUR SUPPOSE TO THINK THAT, I WOULD ALSO IF I WAS BORN OVER THERE ROFL

NOW AS MUCH AS I THINK PAC TO BE AN AVERAGE EMCEE, I WOULD NEVER DO THIS
wshhBiIc8VxvJ99blXZj

I LIKE HOW SOME NIGGAZ SCREAMED "YEEAAAHHHH" ROFL

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2012, 07:04 PM
the important part of activism is just raising the issue. at least it gets people thinking.

^ WHAT KINDA PUSSY SHIT IS THIS, GO LISTEN TO LUPE OR GRUNGE MUSIC CRACkER

REAL GOAT RAPPER
_YkfdE576LM

ShaDynasty
08-21-2012, 07:25 PM
^ WHAT KINDA PUSSY SHIT IS THIS, GO LISTEN TO LUPE OR GRUNGE MUSIC CRACkER

REAL GOAT RAPPER
_YkfdE576LM

i don't really care about activism. its just common sense.

and G Rap is the most overrated ever on this site. nigga sounds like hes drenching his microphone with spit. totally non wavey

i'd say get with some kreayshawn shit, but i'd be dangerously close to infinite vag territory.

june181972
08-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Some of ya'll wouldn't know a "gangster" if one had you face down in your living room.

Tupac shot up some police, and beat trial. THAT'S GANGSTER!!!

His aunt banged out with these Nazi suit wearing N.J. State Troopers, got bust out of prison and still hasn't been caught. THAT'S GANGSTER!!!

His step pops robbed more banks than Pac made songs. Dude is locked down, but that's a true O.G.

Fuck how Tupac came off on camera, that revolutionary gangster shit was boiling in his blood.

This "R&B" Tupac some of ya'll trying to dis just showed his versatility.
The Brother had lyrical skills out of this world, he could say anything over any beat. Pac could go line for line with any rapper from anywhere, from any era.

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2012, 07:41 PM
Some of ya'll wouldn't know a "gangster" if one had you face down in your living room.

IM LOOKIN AT ONE IN THE MIRROR RIGHT NOW LITTLE BRAh

YOUR NERDBOMBER NAME REMINDS ME OF THiS
TnAeT2ODwXw

tekunique
08-21-2012, 08:02 PM
dude you is buggin mega is dope he's real dope i like mega i am a fan of mega but no way is he fucking with pac no way i would say mega is more lyrical yes but you crazy pac droped in 91 died 96 that's five years & look it the dent he put in the game come on his legacy speaks for it's self 6 albums out after he passed, the work ethics alone, all the people he emotionally touched or abused with his words, cormega nope sorry pac was a beast 5 years 11 albums, 8 movies and a BID you got like a 12 plus documentaries about the man come on

LMAO took the words right outta my mouth...

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 08:13 PM
and G Rap is the most overrated ever on this site. nigga sounds like hes drenching his microphone with spit. totally non wavey

you buggin - Pac himself would slap you for sayin that shit

more rappers and mcs patterned they shit after G rap than any other rapper -

Tupac shot up some police, and beat trial. THAT'S GANGSTER!!!

His aunt banged out with these Nazi suit wearing N.J. State Troopers, got bust out of prison and still hasn't been caught. THAT'S GANGSTER!!!

His step pops robbed more banks than Pac made songs. Dude is locked down, but that's a true O.G.

Fuck how Tupac came off on camera, that revolutionary gangster shit was boiling in his blood.

This "R&B" Tupac some of ya'll trying to dis just showed his versatility.
The Brother had lyrical skills out of this world, he could say anything over any beat. Pac could go line for line with any rapper from anywhere, from any era.

true words

tekunique
08-21-2012, 08:25 PM
one of my fav. Pac joints... paints a vivid picture of how NYC was back in the day...

FAB1_Dv6aeg

LORD NOSE
08-21-2012, 09:13 PM
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4416/52450340446423960234128.jpg

TheFunkyDrummer
08-21-2012, 09:36 PM
lmao I have to agree with a lot of what ceitedmofo said. Tupac had garbage beats and that RJD2 beat is a classic, Ghostwriter is even better. G Rap is the greatest and Tupac is average lyrically. Guru is a beast though.

2Pac in his entire life has never rapped on a beat like this
ac7MFWXXc4U

or this

3IoPeNC4k_0 guru and deck killing it

Pac rapped on overrated Dre and westcoast garbage beats. He never had Premier, RZA, Pete Rock, Dilla, Madlib, Q-Tip or Havoc in his prime. His drums were awful, the samples he and his production team chose were poor. 2Pac's realness is overrated. That phostumous track Do For Love was the greatest beat he ever had and it was after he died plus the motherfuckers who made that beat stole it from the late legend J Dilla, remix Pharcyde - Y (Like That)

Bk5H4QZ0UoY

C9AMfBSM3N8#at=180
say's he would destroy Rakim & KRS One. He was obviously on drugs

TheFunkyDrummer
08-21-2012, 09:58 PM
the genius is a cretin.

xX5VCY28_Xo

Guru's voice shits on Pac's voice.

3wpD_S_iEE8
Premier on the beat and this is an average Guru songs still better than almost all the things Pac ever did.

Pac was praying for Pete Rock beats in 94 after hearing:

OCZVMMh4S9U
CL SMOOTH >>>>>>> 2PAC

$inista
08-21-2012, 10:12 PM
you taking it too far now

Pac had his own lane, but you just named two Street MCs with a rep for smashin niggas before they blew up - if you know what to listen for, it's easy to tell that Nas and Jay is of higher caliber -

ok so why when he called both them niggas out they never said shit on wax the only niggas beside bad boy was mob deep, CNN & I'm a New York nigga true & through so with that whole east west shit you ready know who i was riding out with however i got to call it how i see it

against all odds, bomb first, he calls them out

jay gonna wait years after the nigga pass to say some shit & pac was not a real street nigga its well known pac came up in NY as well as B-mor & cali too where you going with the street shit nigga pac was certified street, I think nas would of had some shit for pac but it was beyond that

Shadow Demon
08-22-2012, 01:17 AM
NOREAGA HAS BETTER ALBUMs

EVEN THOUGH CORMEGA AND NAS ARE PAC FANS, I THINK THERE LEAGUES ABOVE HIM

qvXLpiwL0N4&start=30

i hope you werent saying Nore is a better rapper lmao

Nore is highly inconsistent back wen he dropped War Report amongst the Nas and Wu Tang's, his gay rap style and lack of flow and corny lyrics made that album very weak

thank god Trag Khadafi and Capone saved the day

Nore isnt and never will be on the level of Pac let alone Nas, Wu, Heltah Skeltah JMT and other east coast legends

this faggit made a song hare krishna over a wack dance beat and a throwaway bobby making too much money of films digital verse

LORD NOSE
08-22-2012, 03:13 AM
ok so why when he called both them niggas out they never said shit on wax the only niggas beside bad boy was mob deep, CNN & I'm a New York nigga true & through so with that whole east west shit you ready know who i was riding out with however i got to call it how i see it

against all odds, bomb first, he calls them out

jay gonna wait years after the nigga pass to say some shit & pac was not a real street nigga its well known pac came up in NY as well as B-mor & cali too where you going with the street shit nigga pac was certified street, I think nas would of had some shit for pac but it was beyond that

they most likely laughed it off and said whatever - as an MC, he was not on their level

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-22-2012, 05:58 AM
aCRIuq56Pss

this is how political rap is supposed 2 be like. j live raises good points and says it in a witty way.

pac just shouts about things he doesnt understand and complains about them. really hes achieving nothing but making people angry.

lmfao at people thinking pacs a gangster cuz he shot 2 policemen. anyone can do that. he was an effeminate guy who loved the gangsta life and pretended 2 b one and then decided later on he'll try so he got a gun.

nas kinda did the same thing. nas got his 1st gun from jay z b4 that it was all talk and no action.

and pac contradicts himself so much. 1 minute hes like every1 should respect women next minute hes in court for rape and such.

pacs message is like one of those religious cults where the guy usually tries 2 say hes the messiah and predicts the end of the world (often getting it wrong). a stupid message for people who go mad and achieve nothing.

D.projectile
08-22-2012, 06:03 AM
nobody can relate to cormega

speak for yourself

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-22-2012, 06:25 AM
whoever said cormega>>> pac

I totally agree!!!!

D.projectile
08-22-2012, 06:30 AM

dunno but i'd put forth 'are you my nigga' n 'love is love' tho. for me is the messages he puts out that makes him a great. pac is prob one of the biggest tho. when you look to spread love in your music while having the backing of both the thug community and the conscious community..thats power..so yh pacs a bigger hip-hop great..mega's a great in that department of what he does. i let my preference speak

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-22-2012, 06:32 AM
man, cormega has spit some of the illest realest most aptivating verses I've heard in hip hop, fuck what you heard..imma add some links later

KERZO
08-22-2012, 08:41 AM
If you mention pac as a great then you gotta...

...GET HIS GHOST-DICK OUT CHA GOD DAMN MAOUFFFF!!!

LORD NOSE
08-22-2012, 08:49 AM
aCRIuq56Pss

this is how political rap is supposed 2 be like. j live raises good points and says it in a witty way.

pac just shouts about things he doesnt understand and complains about them. really hes achieving nothing but making people angry.

lmfao at people thinking pacs a gangster cuz he shot 2 policemen. anyone can do that.

so you're saying... instead of saying it straight up with out it having to be picked apart, give them subliminals and indirectly say what's on your mind ?

Pac was trying to raise those who weren't so witty and didn't have the patience to pick apart what niggas was trying to say - yes he was straight up with it - J live is iLL though - - i'm not taking away nothing from him - no Mc/Rapper mentioned in this thread is/was gangster in the true meaning of gangster, the population doesn't know the true names of the real gangsters

TheFunkyDrummer
08-22-2012, 08:56 AM
so you're saying... instead of saying it straight up with out it having to be picked apart, give them subliminals and indirectly say what's on your mind ?

Pac was trying to raise those who weren't so witty and didn't have the patience to pick apart what niggas was trying to say - yes he was straight up with it - J live is iLL though - - i'm not taking away nothing from him - no Mc/Rapper mentioned in this thread is/was gangster in the true meaning of gangster, the population doesn't know the true names of the real gangsters

parts of what you say might be true like raising those who weren't so witty but I don't think that's the reason, if it was he could have made songs for those people and at the same time make clever witty songs but it's something he couldn't do, lyrically he was ok but when you compare it 90s music it wasn't really good. Everyone wants to hear the same message but Pac's legacy has gone wild all over the world do you really think kids in Belgium or Sweden went through that shit, they just jumped on the bandwagon like the rest.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-22-2012, 08:58 AM

that would b fine if pac was just telling simple messages to people 4 a purpose but what about the fact he contradicted his message. i think he was just angry at things and said whatever he felt without thinking about the consequences.

i think kool g was a small time gangsta b4 he became a rapper when he was young.

$inista
08-22-2012, 01:47 PM
that would b fine if pac was just telling simple messages to people 4 a purpose but what about the fact he contradicted his message. i think he was just angry at things and said whatever he felt without thinking about the consequences.

i think kool g was a small time gangsta b4 he became a rapper when he was young.

I think that that's what it is too he spoke his mind, I dont think he gave a fuck about consequences, you anit never see pac cope a plee & he was ready to handle his own shit to me that's gangsta

as far as contradictions we all contradict our selves in life it's part of growing but as far as rappers they all do, from nas to ice cube to common even, rick ross is a walking contradiction .... however with pac he was a wild dude cause he was a target & he was surrounded by real gangstas

hell yea the nigga was angry but he seen all sides of the spectrum & rapped about it he showed us that he was human that's real & that's why so many relate & are fans, he put his soul in it, IMO that is why he is the best, if we are going with technical skill & lyricism I'm gonna go with G-RAP, RAKIM & yes SUNNY PUN i'M PURTO RICAN NIGGA what you expect i'm fuckin bias

alot other rappers portray that super thug gangsta on top of the world shit like they cant get it

ShaolinDarts
08-22-2012, 02:49 PM
People just have to accept that every once in a while an artist comes along that just captures a mood and fans love the artist for it. No point analysing his shit. It doesn't really have much logic to it. He said in interviews that he was mad at Biggie that once he told Biggie that you make shit for the females and then the males buy your cd too and then Biggie went ahead and made singles that got him play. Yet this is the same guy saying this (and doing it) that also had a song called Bendas got a baby. Social commentary or just a song for females to buy his cds?

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-22-2012, 04:02 PM
ok i respect all ur opinions but i cant really think of a guy that highly just cuz hes popular for saying how he felt without thinking it through like many others do.

i know this is very extreme but a good example is hitler. he was very popular in germany during his time and he shouted how he felt (his brain was far more twisted than pacs though) and was liked by many. but i dont like him cuz of what he said and how he acted.

another good example is eminem. lots of people say how real he is etc but he made 2 songs against kim and that probably destroyed kims reputation in public etc. lots of people are on his dick so when most people see kim theyre not gonna like her. imagine living ur life with lots of people looking at you and not liking you. thats tough. yes u can try and say 'but eminems just keeping it real' but he crossed the line. i dont like every1 i meet but i dont go up to them and try and upset them.

the same thing can b said about pac. i like how he started in 2pacalypse now with songs like 'brendas got a baby' but later on he just became a pissed off guy who started shouting thug life and most of his stuff was crappy gangsta shit. he went 4 mainstream appeal and 4got his roots. i think biggies mum once said pac made up that whole beef shit just 2 increase album sales between biggie and pac.

and then theres other more humble rappers but no one pays attention cuz they dont have the concentration to admire their craft. but i think theyre far better.

in the end people can go down the route of saying 'he connected to so many and people loved him' is that always a good thing though. u have to question why are these people connecting.

i remember something nietzsche said which is very fitting but i 4get what exactly it was but it was something about how the greatest sounds are quiet ones which only alert minds can pick up whereas most people are only attracted to loud sounds cuz they can notice the quiet ones.

Hollow Dartz
08-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Niggaz like yall will never understand.

TheFunkyDrummer
08-22-2012, 05:43 PM
yes we'll never understand, 2Pac was that lyrical genius and most people don't get how he's lyrical.

don't come with bs like 2Pac wasn't about lyrics, a rapper in the 90s has to have some lyrical content and he wasn't good lyrically. he spoke for the people but that doesn't make him the greatest.

RaIAeO2IiZ8
This was more emotional told than any Tupac song ever made plus it has lyrics and the beat is a classic. Ghost needed 1 emotional track to shit on Pacs discography. Also Dilated People Worst comes to worst.

I'm cool cause I listen to Dear Mama.

$inista
08-22-2012, 11:32 PM
i feel like this & a lot of niggas i kno feel like this he was the peoples advocate he was our voice the closest thing to a Huey P or a Malcolm X of my generation coming up we had no voice & he filled in that void some what cause when you heard him speak on certain issues it was like wow that's exactly how i feel, nah mean!

the same thing can b said about pac. i like how he started in 2pacalypse now with songs like 'brendas got a baby' but later on he just became a pissed off guy who started shouting thug life and most of his stuff was crappy gangsta shit. he went 4 mainstream appeal and 4got his roots. i think biggies mum once said pac made up that whole beef shit just 2 increase album sales between biggie and pac.

look what happen to him all around the same time politicians try to censor him & band his music, he is set up on BS rape charge, get set up robbed & shot 5 time the nigga could of died their only to go to jail & your so called homiez basically leave you to rot, i think you be angry too

no he was not the greatest most lyrical rapper but he did have lyrics & a ill flow nigga could ride any beat, dope voice, mad charismatic and he spoke on some real issues, when he spoke you wanted to hear what he had to say next weather you liked him or not

again look@ what he accomplished in five years, nobody did that back then no one, I don't understand how you can shit on this man's legacy, RIP PAC my nigga

Peace fuckers

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 03:37 AM
i feel like this & a lot of niggas i kno feel like this he was the peoples advocate he was our voice the closest thing to a Huey P or a Malcolm X of my generation coming up we had no voice & he filled in that void some what cause when you heard him speak on certain issues it was like wow that's exactly how i feel, nah mean!

look what happen to him all around the same time politicians try to censor him & band his music, he is set up on BS rape charge, get set up robbed & shot 5 time the nigga could of died their only to go to jail & your so called homiez basically leave you to rot, i think you be angry too

no he was not the greatest most lyrical rapper but he did have lyrics & a ill flow nigga could ride any beat, dope voice, mad charismatic and he spoke on some real issues, when he spoke you wanted to hear what he had to say next weather you liked him or not

again look@ what he accomplished in five years, nobody did that back then no one, I don't understand how you can shit on this man's legacy, RIP PAC my nigga

Peace fuckers

by what he accompolished do u mean he put out lots of albums and songs. lots of those songs were filler. just look at AEOM. whole thing is almost filler. i prefer quality. i prefer ghostfaces work between 93 and 97.

the issues he spoke on were pretty simple tbh. public enemy spoke on bigger issues that were more important.

all i see in him is a charismatic voice. thats all.

$inista
08-23-2012, 05:04 AM
^... on the real he touched on some of the same issues as PE so what you talking bout & what the fuck would you kno what is really going on anyway you are across the fucken pond AEOM ill as fuck
what's so simple, shit only got worse To Be Honest simple for you cause you don't got to deal with it, its entertainment for you that's all . shit is real out here for us regular cats as well some of these rappers

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 05:20 AM
^... on the real he touched on some of the same issues as PE so what you talking bout & what the fuck would you kno what is really going on anyway you are across the fucken pond AEOM ill as fuck
what's so simple, shit only got worse To Be Honest simple for you cause you don't got to deal with it, its entertainment for you that's all . shit is real out here for us regular cats as well some of these rappers

public enemy talked about things u had to research and look up on. pac just said obvious stuff every1 knew. immortal tech also talk about more complex things but he doesnt research properly so he speaks nonsense.

i know what happens in other parts of the world lol. AEOM was made for commercial appeal with nothing really special about it.

even if im not dealing with something im pretty sure i can still understand factors of it.

Hollow Dartz
08-23-2012, 06:08 AM
Below are two niggaz who are lost, you will never understand.

by what he accompolished do u mean he put out lots of albums and songs. lots of those songs were filler. just look at AEOM. whole thing is almost filler. i prefer quality. i prefer ghostfaces work between 93 and 97.

the issues he spoke on were pretty simple tbh. public enemy spoke on bigger issues that were more important.

all i see in him is a charismatic voice. thats all.
You're doing your best to downplay Pac. He was a voice for the people. So what if PE spoke on more issues, PE fucked with Pac too, stop trying to downplay him for your bs reasons. You're worried about song quality, he did shit outside music too. You & the genius are lost. Pac is not even in my top 25 but you can't deny facts.

yes we'll never understand, 2Pac was that lyrical genius and most people don't get how he's lyrical.

don't come with bs like 2Pac wasn't about lyrics, a rapper in the 90s has to have some lyrical content and he wasn't good lyrically. he spoke for the people but that doesn't make him the greatest.

RaIAeO2IiZ8
This was more emotional told than any Tupac song ever made plus it has lyrics and the beat is a classic. Ghost needed 1 emotional track to shit on Pacs discography. Also Dilated People Worst comes to worst.

I'm cool cause I listen to Dear Mama.
Smh all you're worried about is lyrics, he wasn't as lyrical as J-Live so he's not that good right? He didn't need to be extra clever to get his message across. DMX is another great example, says some simple ass shit but it's deep as fuck. DMX>>>>>>J-Live. You can cry about what i said in another topic.

GhettoGnom
08-23-2012, 06:22 AM
The average hip hop head don't know the difference between being technical and lyrical, so this debate is pretty much pointless tbf. Some people will always be saying 2pac is simple and couldn't hold a candle to Inspectah Deck, while others will be saying Deck is wack as fuck - and both persons can base their arguments in lyrics.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 06:28 AM
Below are two niggaz who are lost, you will never understand.

You're doing your best to downplay Pac. He was a voice for the people. So what if PE spoke on more issues, PE fucked with Pac too, stop trying to downplay him for your bs reasons. You're worried about song quality, he did shit outside music too. You & the genius are lost. Pac is not even in my top 25 but you can't deny facts.

doing shit outside music doesnt make u a better rapper.
rapping is all about music.

i'll tell u the basic reason why every1 likes pac so much. its cuz he had massive media attention and he had a charismatic voice. thats it. how he wrote/his writing style wasnt more emotional than others. masta killa wrote more emotional lyrics. people dont even really like pac for his message. most people like his commercial albums like AEOM not his conscientious stuff like 2pacalypse now.

at the end of the day lots just like him cuz hes in the media everywhere. in the future lots of people will like lil wayne and say shit like he was the voice 4 the people. does that make him great :nonono:

pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lil wayne tho

what are these supposed facts that im denying

TheFunkyDrummer
08-23-2012, 06:33 AM
He didn't need to be lyrical ok, as long as he got his message across but didn't Guru have lots of messages on Moment of Truth album and at the same time they were more detailed. He's not in my top 25 as well so we agree there :) Nothing against the man but he fell of after his 2nd album.

ShaolinDarts
08-23-2012, 08:12 AM
doing shit outside music doesnt make u a better rapper.
rapping is all about music.

i'll tell u the basic reason why every1 likes pac so much. its cuz he had massive media attention and he had a charismatic voice. thats it. how he wrote/his writing style wasnt more emotional than others. masta killa wrote more emotional lyrics. people dont even really like pac for his message. most people like his commercial albums like AEOM not his conscientious stuff like 2pacalypse now.

at the end of the day lots just like him cuz hes in the media everywhere. in the future lots of people will like lil wayne and say shit like he was the voice 4 the people. does that make him great :nonono:

pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lil wayne tho

what are these supposed facts that im denying

You answered your own question. He had charisma. When he spoke people listened. Thatd why he had success.

D.projectile
08-23-2012, 08:25 AM
Hip-hop is more than lyrics...n i aint a thug bt respect cormega's warnings about the hate that peeps r capable of venting. i was just a bit gassed at the tym of posting.

hiphop goes hand in hand with knowlegde..dnt get too emotional with this guys keep it positive. remember wat the movement was for

ShaDynasty
08-23-2012, 08:26 AM
how he wrote/his writing style wasnt more emotional than others. masta killa wrote more emotional lyrics.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luv7pzgJQm1qa6tw6o1_500.gif

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 09:37 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luv7pzgJQm1qa6tw6o1_500.gif

'A voice cries from the wilderness of the North
A representation of the families that lost one
all victims of incarceration
Or other divisions of the family structure
Youths are injected with serums that leads
to skin irritations, babies being born with
disfigurations, experimentations
On their faces there bear world relations
of mothers that carry the pain
of blood stained streets where sisters mourn and wail
Big brothers been slain from hails of gun fire
It lightly begins to rain screams of terror
are hidden by the passing trains
This can't be little Shane, his uncle cried
As he drops to his nephew's side, holding his cane
Just give me a name, of who has inflicted this
bitter sickness, and left us to witness'

this is more emotional and vivid anything Pacs ever written. the wordings on point in this. phrases like ' It lightly begins to rain screams of terror' are great and emotional. he makes it more atmospheric by saying how it rains. thats implicit language which is a gr8 poetry technique cuz it really sets the tone. also screams of terror is great imagery.
the exampleof the uncle crying is a gr8 physical example to show the grief of the people. when creating emotions and imagery its better to use physical examples rather than just saying 'hes sad' cuz people can picture the physical stuff better.

theres so many other things in that verse. for emotional and poetic lyrics masta killa is better than pac. people just dont notice cuz masta killa doesnt stand out with his voice making him more 4gettable.

ShaDynasty
08-23-2012, 02:02 PM
thats one of very few verses where he goes into emotion and dude! hes talking about it from the outside observing it. infact hes reporting it like an essay. its dope and everything but not emotional at all. everybody elses verse on that song was realer.

you think the best masta killa verse is connecting with listeners on the level that 'unconditional love' 'me and my girlfriend' are? you living in a fantasy world masta killa is one of the most boring rappers ever lol

TheFunkyDrummer
08-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Masta killa is a legend for his verse on mystery of chessboxin, he could have stopped rapping after that verse he was already a legend

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 03:48 PM
thats one of very few verses where he goes into emotion and dude! hes talking about it from the outside observing it. infact hes reporting it like an essay. its dope and everything but not emotional at all. everybody elses verse on that song was realer.

you think the best masta killa verse is connecting with listeners on the level that 'unconditional love' 'me and my girlfriend' are? you living in a fantasy world masta killa is one of the most boring rappers ever lol

true for it 2 b more emotional u can argue that he should say it from a different perspective but the wording and images still makes it very emotional. how are the other verses realer. i dont think one guys verse is more factual than another or r u just using vague terms to say u prefer the other verses.

the lyrics in 'me and my girlfriend' arent even that emotional. it just sounds like that cuz of his voice.

look at the lyrics.

was any of the images/descriptions that 2pac gave about that girl as emotional as the image of

'This can't be little Shane, his uncle cried
As he drops to his nephew's side, holding his cane'

the closest pac got to that was 'Our childhood years recall the tears heart laced with venom' which isnt even close tbh.

also interesting how MK shows how all the different family members were effected.

thats powerful as well.

also masta killas wording makes it far more emotional/vivid.

a lot of pacs stuff doesnt even sound reworded. it just sounds like a first draft.

'Love to watch you at a block party, beggin for drama
While unleashin on the old timers, that's on my mama'

how he says this isnt good. cuz he doesnt use good adjectives or phrases or descriptions u cant picture old timers being shot making the lyrics less of an impact or emotional. 'unleashing' wasnt a good word option here cuz it wasnt very impactful.

'of blood stained streets where sisters mourn and wail
Big brothers been slain from hails of gun fire'

the descriptions here are far more emotional. 'blood stained streets' the description is powerful as well as the mourning women. also 'hails of gun fire' is gr8. he couldve just said 'gun fire' but he made it more of an impact by giving the idea theres so many bullets its hailing down. very dope metaphor.

MKs lyrics just seem boring 2 u cuz of his slow flow. pac has more emotional voice but masta killa is capable of writing far more emotional lyrics

read them and see. people relate more with pac cuz masta killas flow sounds too much as if hes talking.

$inista
08-23-2012, 03:54 PM
no disrespect to to da gawd but, dear mama & brenda's baby are way more emotional! fucknig haterz

byyWQEYzS2A
Wl54ABY8VgY
cPx87Z6zHRQ

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 04:01 PM
^i can see why brendas got a baby is more emotional than that MK verse however i think MK delivered his better in terms of emotions. pac had a more emotional concept so its easier for his 2 b more emotional.

cant c how u think that way about dear mama

june181972
08-23-2012, 04:42 PM
lmfao at people thinking pacs a gangster cuz he shot 2 policemen. anyone can do that.
Really little doggie? ANYBODY?

that would b fine if pac was just telling simple messages to people 4 a purpose but what about the fact he contradicted his message.
The fact that you complain about him "contradicting himself" shows you know nothing of the issues he spoke of.

Good point.
The average hip hop head don't know the difference between being technical and lyrical.
Good point
There is an art to, and it is admirable when, a person speaks straight words, in rap music and in general.
the lyrics in 'me and my girlfriend' arent even that emotional. it just sounds like that cuz of his voice.
was any of the images/descriptions that 2pac gave about that girl as emotional as the image of

look at the lyrics.

'Love to watch you at a block party, beggin for drama
While unleashin on the old timers, that's on my mama'

You look clueless now doggie.
'Me and my Girlfriend' wasn't about a female, it was about guns
I guess Tupac's "non-lyrical simple lyrics" went right over head.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Really little doggie? ANYBODY?

The fact that you complain about him "contradicting himself" shows you know nothing of the issues he spoke of.

Good point.

Good point
There is an art to, and it is admirable when, a person speaks straight words, in rap music and in general.

You look clueless now doggie.
'Me and my Girlfriend' wasn't about a female, it was about guns
I guess Tupac's "non-lyrical simple lyrics" went right over head.

it was about both a gun and a female depending on what perspective u look at it from so ur technically wrong. its called an allegory. we werent talking about the allegory if u look at the context of our conversation it was about emotional lyrics not allegories. every1 knows about that allegory in 'me and my girlfriend'. it wasnt even that good of an allegory.

these r better allegories.

EcCzyJXzwcM
k5po9yBrwz8
KK2BgAqml98

2pac contradicted himself many times. he talked shit about quincy jones marrying a white woman saying that they are making fucked up white babies then he goes out with quincy jones daughter and says 'it ain't about black or white, cause we're human'

he cntradicted himself many times

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 05:04 PM
ur saying cuz i know pac contradicted himself i dont know the issues he spoke on. well im glad i dont relate to issues he spoke on such as saying mixed race babies r fucked up.

:cheerlie:

ShaDynasty
08-23-2012, 06:17 PM
jesus its not contradicting yourself, its saying whats on your mind at the time. as an artist why censor yourself?

sometimes we feel different about shit than other times. are you really that dumb?

standout
08-23-2012, 06:23 PM
say the same for mega to..right?
razah too

lol...im out b

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 06:31 PM
jesus its not contradicting yourself, its saying whats on your mind at the time. as an artist why censor yourself?

sometimes we feel different about shit than other times. are you really that dumb?

one minute he says one thing and then the next minute he says the opposite of that thing. thats what contradicting urself is. yes people feel different about things but an artist doesnt have a strong message if he constantly flip flops and switches what hes saying.

'as an artist why censor yourself?'-ofc people need 2 watch what they say. if i say something bad/wrong that will influence others to believe that thing which will make society worse. u need to know how u affect others. u cant just be a hothead saying whatever u think. people need to know when to keep quiet and think things through.

ShaDynasty
08-23-2012, 06:33 PM
hahah okay whatever i must be really bored

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 06:35 PM

$inista
08-24-2012, 12:13 AM
hahah okay whatever i must be really bored

yo my nig don't even bother no more you just wasting finger strength he's is a lil dude niggas was 2 when pac got merked he don't know jack on top of that he across the pond, he just discovered how his dick works in the last 4 years

a know it all & don't know nothing

ShaolinDarts
08-24-2012, 03:05 AM
He said at the time that his aim was to record as much music as possible as he didn't believe he would live for much longer.

Off course he will contradict himself. He recorded more material by his mid twenties than most rappers from his era have done that are now in their forties. He said EVERYTHING he thought he might need to literally in a year. He used to record without editing just one track after another because he wanted to record as much as possible.

D.projectile
08-24-2012, 09:12 AM
lol...im out b

this aint important anyway its trivia

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-24-2012, 12:33 PM
He said at the time that his aim was to record as much music as possible as he didn't believe he would live for much longer.

Off course he will contradict himself. He recorded more material by his mid twenties than most rappers from his era have done that are now in their forties. He said EVERYTHING he thought he might need to literally in a year. He used to record without editing just one track after another because he wanted to record as much as possible.

half short twice strong...

it wouldve been far better if he didnt contradict himself. he had good messages. if he stuck to his earlier style of conscientious rap and didnt say stupid shit such as mixed race babies r fucked up or interracial marriage is wrong then it wouldve been better. when he did pump out lots of songs most of them were just typical gangsta tracks. not spreading his message as such.