PDA

View Full Version : andre 3000 is a commerical faggot that help kill hip hop

REANIMATED
08-21-2012, 09:57 AM
http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Andre-3000-Master-of-Style-Gillette.jpg

making that gay ass wannabe prince album the love below BHWBHWBAHBAAWHWHAHAHAHA theres a reason labels told q tip to fuck off with his bullshit "im bored of rap i wanna sing like a faggot" album that got shelved!!!!!!!!!!

now all these faggot rappers that think singing and shit like a girl that cant sing inbetween gay non skill raps is cool think andre is top 5... ask any fag rapper... his favorite rapper is andre 3000

top 5? are you serious

this faggot comes outta hiding to coon it up in shaving cream commericals while big boi gets bent and paid on the road doing music!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://widget.uproxx.com/b/52/http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Andre-3000-Gilette-Commercial.jpg

LOL @ andre 3000 the actor

at least snoops bad acting was entertaining

this nigga....
failed at drama
failed at comedy

now the offers are drying up!!!!!!!!!!!

now hes a pitchman!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ idlewild

this faggot thought he came up with some genius shit... he loved the part... he got to wear suspenders play the piano and sing and dance like a faggot

big boi played nice and did the movie with his buddy then they dropped a pathetic soundtrack that sucked just as hard as the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

and andre cant even do big boi the solid of recording another kast album...

WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch rza son this idiot when his movie comes out

rza = real GENIUS that moved away from rap WITHOUT embarrassing himself like a faggot

LOL @ ppl excited to see andre play jimi hendrix...

he cant act he gets laughed off the set itll go straight to DVD!!!!!!!!

andre dressing/acting like a flaming homo was tough to deal with when he was dropping genius shit...

at this point hes a big gay joke...

good thing big boi finaally said enough is enough and dropped an album on his own without this little drugged up gay boy andre 3000

andre only raps on commerical toy/fag shit now...

o-AbEO6J8s0
this queer is rapping in a martini glass and his flow is broken

xmO-PUJ8cJE
wow so deep gay beat gay raps performed by gay rappers

FlAhITec7lU
big boi?!?!?!?!?! try chris brown

yQyh98GcKZU
LOL @ andre and ricks 8 minute duet musta got the gay boys/commerical toys panties moist

these faggots cant wait to hear andre turn up on faggot records!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everytime he drops a verse its the same thing... GOAT top 5 drop an album etc...

his flow is broken his spirit is crushed and his baby heart is filled with estrogen!!!!!!!!!!!

andre is one of the homos that made rap gay music... he turned it out with all the homo theatrics and off key singing... also ushered in the whole "im too mature to rap" movement... good job

http://fashioneyeformen.com/wp-content/uploads/andre3000.jpg

http://www.liveagl.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/andre-3000-bixby.jpg

http://binside.typepad.com/binside_tv/images/2008/07/15/bentley_kanye_andre_3000.png

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/big_boi_1.jpg

big boi >>> gay andre

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Eaaassily top 5 doa

dre is the antithesis of everything rap became

they all follow eachother scared, in case they do something people dont like and lose their careers

dre did his own thing, unpopular things, and still got them all on his sack

-ypg_B2gfvM

Pestilence
08-21-2012, 11:21 AM
mehhh

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-21-2012, 11:33 AM
you can't hate on someone for doing their own thing

REANIMATED
08-21-2012, 11:48 AM
you can't hate on someone for doing their own thing

http://static.ebony.com/ANDRE_ARTICLE_gallery-cover_2175.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/nzhpYS8Uf4Q/0.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/lifeandstyle/gallery/2008/sep/22/catwalk.fashion/Andre3000wig1-2631.jpg

http://www.mtv.com/news/moviehouse/photos/be_cool_setvisit_040330/images/be_cool-d.jpg

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/semi_pro_movie_image_andre_benjaminjan11.jpg

SUCKS AT ACTING

failed in every role...

anyone that thinks THE LOVE BELOW is a special piece of music is a geek faggot that only listens to rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its andre 3000 tryin to be prince...

prince would rack his guitar over this faggots head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ask any fag rapper who their top 5 is... im sure andre got a spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre was cool til stankonia anything after that is certified TRASH

and andre wasnt cool on stankonia he was a gay drugged up dickhead that could still rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/44533903/Big+Boi.png

big boi >>> gay andre

big boi still makes funk that bangs andre hoes himself out for a check so he can continue drugging dressing like a faggot in hollywood

even on fag rappers records he just sounds like another fag rapper now...

lost his flow... cuz he QUIT.... flows broken and he sucks now in every aspect!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles Barry
08-21-2012, 11:54 AM
I can't hate on Andre off the strength of ATLiens and Aquemini. Haven't really checked for him in years, but I definitely bumped him back in the day. I got no problem with son.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-21-2012, 12:00 PM
BIG BOI was always the truth..i am kinda getting sick of these sweet estrogen having ass rappers all over the place nowadays..its getting pathetic, didn't know there were so many pole smokers out...what an era sm

TheFunkyDrummer
08-21-2012, 12:35 PM
andre was cool til stankonia anything after that is certified TRASH

This is actually true. Dre pre Stankonia was a beast, all the shit he dropped after Stankonia was garbage.

Frank Sobotka
08-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Fag rappers don't mention 3 stacks in their top 5.
Their mind goes blank after mentioning 2Pac, Biggie, Jay-Z and in good cases maybe nas.
Meek Mill had that exact top 4 and completed it by adding wayne. But I'm not complaining, gives me a way to see who I should not be wasting my time on.

ShaDynasty
08-21-2012, 02:10 PM
angry, why don't you kill yourself already?

that '16' verse is better than anything you will ever recommend to anybody because you're a basement dwelling faggit that has no perspective on real life.

TheFunkyDrummer
08-21-2012, 02:12 PM
angry, why don't you kill yourself already?

that '16' verse is better than anything you will ever recommend to anybody because you're a basement dwelling faggit that has no perspective on real life.

angry already killed himself but then he got reanimated

KERZO
08-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Andre 3000 >>> Chumps on a forum hating on Andre 3000

THUGNIFICENT
08-21-2012, 03:52 PM
i like his music. not everything has to be hardbody, and i'll even pardon some corny shit

and how did he lose his flow? just sounds like he changed it

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2012, 04:00 PM
ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE FURIOUS CAUSE ANDRE SPIT A WACK VERSE ON THE RICK ROSS ALBUM

THATS WHAT THEY GET FOR LIKING RICK ROSS

ANDRE 3000 SONNED THE YOUTH FOR ROCKING LONG SHIRTS ON THE WALK IT OUT REMiX

$inista
08-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Andre 3000 >>> Chumps on a forum hating on Andre 3000
somebody rep him
i like his music. not everything has to be hardbody, and i'll even pardon some corny shit

and how did he lose his flow? just sounds like he changed it

I agree

Andre3000 always been different bringing it back with the funk outfits & shit nigga been into that fashion shit from the jump,I anit mad at the nigga to me he musically progressed outside of hip hop plays the piano & sings so what look @ kid rock stared as a rapper turned country singer that's dope in it's own right but on the real what classifies the nigga as gay or a fag because you dont like the niggaz music, now thats some catty bitchy shit females do

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-21-2012, 04:38 PM
what u said about andre u can also say about nas eminem prodigy common etc except for the singing thing.

ShaDynasty
08-21-2012, 05:08 PM
if we're talking about 'love below', it isn't really hip hop anyway, its spawned/influenced from hip hop but its basically a funk album. in a way you could say its going back to the roots of hip hop.

My opinion is everything they've done has basically been classic. that 'idlewild' shit was a bit of a mess, but it shouldn't really be counted as a real album anyway.

1ejY4QQGKgc

listen to last verse where 3stacks breaks down hood mentality better than bill cosby, angry or a million trap rappers could.

Taskmaster2112
08-21-2012, 05:14 PM
1ejY4QQGKgc

listen to last verse where 3stacks breaks down hood mentality better than bill cosby, angry or a million trap rappers could.

Andre's verse on Royal Flush is amazing. He's also quite good on this track as well. His best verses of the last few years have been on songs with Big Boi.

to2rbcCVXv4

vJ7P3dG8MmY

REANIMATED
08-21-2012, 08:59 PM
if we're talking about 'love below', it isn't really hip hop anyway, its spawned/influenced from hip hop but its basically a funk album. in a way you could say its going back to the roots of hip hop.

My opinion is everything they've done has basically been classic. that 'idlewild' shit was a bit of a mess, but it shouldn't really be counted as a real album anyway.

i heard andre tryin to sing about vampire chicks and roses that smell like poo on embarrassing instrumentals he put together thinkin he was a one man band...

ppl that were wowed by that album are pussies... that dont know shit about funk...

go listen to some real funk you faggot...

you a fan of jordans stint on the white sox!?!?!?!?!?!?

MJ is a sports icon for what he did with a basketball.. his run in the minors was a JOKE...

andre made his butter rapping and his run as a prince wannabe was a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a gay rapper thats sick of rapping = the love below

kast went diamond with that trash then andre left big boi hanging so he could try and build a career on screen... that all blew up in his face due to his limitations as an actor... not funny... son is wooden... no screen presence... weak... hes done up there... hollywood knows who to call when they need a can to knock over... hes doing commercials now... anythign to stay out the studio... andre knows hes fried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if andre never went full faggot with the love below drake doesnt exist... b.o.b. doesnt exist...

http://youheardthatnew.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/b-o-b-bobby-ray.jpg

^^^ thinks andre is GOAT... wouldnt be allowed to hold a mic if andre didnt have a breakdown....

i know internet rap nerds cream themselves whenever they see andre featuring on so and sos bitch record but its 2012 and andre is just another washed up legend that blew himself up before he died...

LOL @ that joint with ross bein something special

8 minutes of choppy slop over a justice league sleeping pill.. LOL niggas think justice leage is something special...

justice league = niggas that couldnt cut it as beatmakers or musicians so they combine both and wow idiots that listen to bad music...

pretty much every rapper i ever liked embarrassed themselves to the point of no return andres no different...

RAP SUCKS AND SO DO ITS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-21-2012, 11:06 PM
LMFaO @ going "full faggot"

I'm done

$inista
08-21-2012, 11:11 PM
i agree

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2012, 11:17 PM
yawn... does this kid just say outlandish shit for attention? go ask your mamma for a hug faggot.

Mr. R&B
08-21-2012, 11:31 PM
pretty much every rapper i ever liked embarrassed themselves to the point of no return andres no different...

There is a lot of truth in these two statements.

Money and fame will make people whore themselves out something awful.

Motherfuckers are disrespecting the shit outta themselves for paychecks and relevancy grabs.

$inista
08-21-2012, 11:40 PM
lNIQyqL1ZaQ

MaskedAvenger
08-22-2012, 12:09 AM
Hes right, Stankonia was the beginning of the end for this dude. Don't mistake being weird for being talanted.

INF
08-22-2012, 12:53 AM
lNIQyqL1ZaQ

this was good and so was Hollywood divorce and it even had lil wayne on it.

I'm not rollin with anGry on this one.Hating on three stacks for being different (even if he was gay) is some outlandish shit.I'm not saying that everything he touches is gold. I dont really care for his latest efforts and I'm not cool with there not being another actual outkast album. Some of the shit he said on Stankonia was WILD like that song "?" , that shit is his answer to accusations like this.

Yeah i think its funny when angry clowns but I cant seriously roll with this one.

Do you think George Clinton is a fag too???? cmon man.

Joel Ortiz , go for it.That shit is a goldmine.

you gotta respect Andre Benjamin.

His acting aint as bad as DMX or Busta Rhymes and if I remember right , that ad for the shaver also had like adrian brody and some other cat like russel crow, BIG TIME actors. cmon now ...

INF
08-22-2012, 12:57 AM
I do wish Drake never existed though but I dont know if it was because of love below.i never listened to that album so I dont know.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-22-2012, 03:44 AM
I only dislike Idlewild, but Love Below? Nah, that's a good piece of music right there...plus bitches love Roses

whitey
08-22-2012, 05:18 AM
this was good and so was Hollywood divorce and it even had lil wayne on it.

I'm not rollin with anGry on this one.Hating on three stacks for being different (even if he was gay) is some outlandish shit.I'm not saying that everything he touches is gold. I dont really care for his latest efforts and I'm not cool with there not being another actual outkast album. Some of the shit he said on Stankonia was WILD like that song "?" , that shit is his answer to accusations like this.

Yeah i think its funny when angry clowns but I cant seriously roll with this one.

Do you think George Clinton is a fag too???? cmon man.

Joel Ortiz , go for it.That shit is a goldmine.

you gotta respect Andre Benjamin.

His acting aint as bad as DMX or Busta Rhymes and if I remember right , that ad for the shaver also had like adrian brody and some other cat like russel crow, BIG TIME actors. cmon now ...

gotta second this. agree a lot of angrys shit but 3k is dope.

would like to see a new kast album though sometime soon..

KERZO
08-22-2012, 09:32 AM
http://starclick.org/wp-content/themes/misty_look_de/images/andre-3000/13873658.jpg

REANIMATED
08-22-2012, 09:54 AM
andre 3000 is in the same boat as dr.dre.. one foot in one foot out.. dropping anti-climactic bullshit on a loose schedule trashing his legacy.. difference is dr.dre lost pretty much all his fans with his BS and somehow andre is untouchable... even after all the trash hes given you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a mercenary at this point...

hell knock the cobwebs off and give you a rusty verse for $ as long as youre NOT big boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pussies really love andre... and not just his classic music... they love HIM...

up to stankonia everything out his mouth was GOLD...

he fell the fuck off... like every other rapper i ever liked...

they either hang in too long or lose their minds!!!!!!!!!!!

andre hung in too long and lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre gets a pass for everything...

he can quit outkast... leave big boi hanging... do a bunch of wack movies he sucks in... hang around and take features for fag rappers ... and nobody will say anything...

hes been a JOKE for almost 10 years now...

but i know hes a genius and he recorded a lot of amazing shit...

big boi never gets the props he deserves... he was one half that classic shit and he never lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Sobotka
08-22-2012, 10:37 AM
They don't appreciate the good stuff until you're retired, dead or washed up.

main_man
08-22-2012, 11:33 AM
There is a lot of truth in these two statements.

Money and fame will make people whore themselves out something awful.

Motherfuckers are disrespecting the shit outta themselves for paychecks and relevancy grabs.

mr. conner with some straight up truth here.
case in point.
http://iheardin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Slaughterhouse-LA-Leakers-550x335.jpeg
everything we have seen from the shady/slaughterhouse deal has been a step by step case of a relevancy grab. its a sad thing to see. cause when its all said and done, none of these guys are completely wack mcs. they are capable of making something dope. but the current state of hip hop faggotry has them thinking they should make some faggot hip hop to maybe be relevant or hopefully make them rich.

not gonna work.

and although i dont hate 3 stacks as much as angry, i do see his points.

dr. faggot ass dre is as much a success as you can be in hip hop. but he wouldnt piss on a fan that was on fire. no output. just a bunch of bullshit promises of "detox" coming out.

or take other wu corp favorite, r.a. the rugged man. i dont think anyone will say he's a wack mc, but he doesnt do a goddamn thing. no output. jesus, why would you not strike while the iron was hot? throw out a damn mixtape or something? or you could surf the web, complain about wu corp threads, and watch what little career you have slowly fade away.

andre is in between these two. a superstar with talent, who does nothing hardly and couldnt give a shit less about what fans he has at this point. fuck his goddamn electric razor.

what the fuck happened with just making a dope ass album?!?!?
like my boy ka here.
Ar1KEGyaSjg

main_man
08-22-2012, 01:05 PM
and while we're on the subject of dope 90's o.g. mcs pandering to the new generation of gay boy hip hop, here's the tracklist for busta rhymes new project.

year of the dragon tracklist:
01 – I’m Talking To You
02 – Til We Die (Feat. Rick Ross & Trey Songz)
03 – Do That Thing
04 – Make It Look Easy (Feat. Gucci Mane)
05 – Pressure (Feat. Lil Wayne)
06 – Love-Hate (Feat. Robin Thicke)
07 – Grind Real Slow
08 – King Tut (Feat. Reek Da Villian & J Doe)
09 – Sound Boy (Feat. Cam’ron)
10 – Doin It Again (Feat. Reek Da Villian & Chanel)
11 – Wine & Go Down (Feat. Vybz Kartel)
12 – Movie (Feat. J Doe)
13 – Crazy
14 – Bleed The Same Blood (Feat. Maino & Anthony Hamilton)

is it a banger or cookie cutter piece of forgettable minstrel show "hip hop"???

Taskmaster2112
08-22-2012, 04:29 PM
hell knock the cobwebs off and give you a rusty verse for $ as long as youre NOT big boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andre recorded verses for Big Boi's album but label politics between Def Jam and Jive forced Big Boi to take them off the record so that he could put the damn thing out already. Two of those songs ("Royal Flush" and "Lookin' for Ya") have been leaked, and the rest are still in the vaults.

Get your facts straight.

REANIMATED
08-22-2012, 04:48 PM
so why hasnt gay andre done another kast album through JIVE!?!?!?!!?

theyre not blocking him from fucking with drake and chris brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why didnt JIVE block andre from doing a beat on big bois album!?!?!?!?!

big boi is saving face he doesnt wanna let the fans down...

he knows how much these pussies love gay ass andre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre doesnt give a fuck about you weenies taking bullets for him...

never has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre and big boi havent been in the studio together recording since ATLiens gay ass andre is a vegan diva faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im surpirsed JIVE hasnt sent a hit man to his door...

just end it already!!!!!!!!!!!

diva thinks hes getting jerked...

the only reason he can shut himself in the house and not work is cuz he went DIAMOND with the gay prince cover album JIVE put out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he owes JIVE and he owes big boi but hes a diva sellout with rapidly eroding skills...

andre raps like twice a year hes a full time faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShaDynasty
08-22-2012, 05:52 PM
maybe we expect too much of rappers. and angrys trolling is pathetic. just stop listening to hip hop right now bitch. i'm sure you can get into dubstep or something.

but seriously they're only human. this interview is kind of revealing

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interviews/id.1776/title.producers-corner-organized-noize

i just don't think he wants the spotlight like that. people are weird sometimes, especially musicians.

REANIMATED
08-22-2012, 06:00 PM
maybe we expect too much of rappers. and angrys trolling is pathetic. just stop listening to hip hop right now bitch. i'm sure you can get into dubstep or something.

but seriously they're only human. this interview is kind of revealing

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interviews/id.1776/title.producers-corner-organized-noize

i just don't think he wants the spotlight like that. people are weird sometimes, especially musicians.
yeah...

he doesnt want the spot light..

thats why he quit rap for movies and gillette commercials!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why you work at blockbuster video and flub interviews at pac sun...

youre not very bright...

FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!

andre is just as hateable as dr.dre...

andre young and andre benjamen... both running on fumes!!!!!!!!!!!!

big boi is arguably a better rapper now than hes ever been and andres skills are greatly diminished...

big boi would bury this faggot in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShaDynasty
08-22-2012, 06:07 PM
wanting to act is not the same as wanting to be famous. i'm sure he could have done a bunch of movies, but he chose what he wanted to do.

i always thought kast were evenly matched as rappers, thats why they work well as a group. and i hope they come back too. meanwhile new big boi album in a few months.

INF
08-22-2012, 06:10 PM
andre 3000 is in the same boat as dr.dre.. one foot in one foot out.. dropping anti-climactic bullshit on a loose schedule trashing his legacy.. difference is dr.dre lost pretty much all his fans with his BS and somehow andre is untouchable... even after all the trash hes given you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a mercenary at this point...

pussies really love andre... and not just his classic music... they love HIM...

up to stankonia everything out his mouth was GOLD...

they either hang in too long or lose their minds!!!!!!!!!!!

andre hung in too long and lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre gets a pass for everything...

he can quit outkast... leave big boi hanging... do a bunch of wack movies he sucks in... hang around and take features for fag rappers ... and nobody will say anything...

hes been a JOKE for almost 10 years now...

but i know hes a genius and he recorded a lot of amazing shit...

big boi never gets the props he deserves... he was one half that classic shit and he never lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can respect that. Lot of it is true.

I supported Big Boi with his last album and even bought a copy for my brother.

I wish andre would get off the bullshit but , the way I see it - its his life he can do how he wants.

erykah badu is a helluva drug LOL I blame her for this shit we see now.

as a BIG Hendrix fan , I'm interested to see where he takes that role though.

Urban_Journalz
08-23-2012, 10:15 AM
http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Andre-3000-Master-of-Style-Gillette.jpg

making that gay ass wannabe prince album the love below BHWBHWBAHBAAWHWHAHAHAHA theres a reason labels told q tip to fuck off with his bullshit "im bored of rap i wanna sing like a faggot" album that got shelved!!!!!!!!!!

now all these faggot rappers that think singing and shit like a girl that cant sing inbetween gay non skill raps is cool think andre is top 5... ask any fag rapper... his favorite rapper is andre 3000

top 5? are you serious

this faggot comes outta hiding to coon it up in shaving cream commericals while big boi gets bent and paid on the road doing music!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://widget.uproxx.com/b/52/http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Andre-3000-Gilette-Commercial.jpg

LOL @ andre 3000 the actor

at least snoops bad acting was entertaining

this nigga....
failed at drama
failed at comedy

now the offers are drying up!!!!!!!!!!!

now hes a pitchman!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ idlewild

this faggot thought he came up with some genius shit... he loved the part... he got to wear suspenders play the piano and sing and dance like a faggot

big boi played nice and did the movie with his buddy then they dropped a pathetic soundtrack that sucked just as hard as the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

and andre cant even do big boi the solid of recording another kast album...

WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch rza son this idiot when his movie comes out

rza = real GENIUS that moved away from rap WITHOUT embarrassing himself like a faggot

LOL @ ppl excited to see andre play jimi hendrix...

he cant act he gets laughed off the set itll go straight to DVD!!!!!!!!

andre dressing/acting like a flaming homo was tough to deal with when he was dropping genius shit...

at this point hes a big gay joke...

good thing big boi finaally said enough is enough and dropped an album on his own without this little drugged up gay boy andre 3000

andre only raps on commerical toy/fag shit now...

o-AbEO6J8s0
this queer is rapping in a martini glass and his flow is broken

xmO-PUJ8cJE
wow so deep gay beat gay raps performed by gay rappers

FlAhITec7lU
big boi?!?!?!?!?! try chris brown

yQyh98GcKZU
LOL @ andre and ricks 8 minute duet musta got the gay boys/commerical toys panties moist

these faggots cant wait to hear andre turn up on faggot records!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everytime he drops a verse its the same thing... GOAT top 5 drop an album etc...

his flow is broken his spirit is crushed and his baby heart is filled with estrogen!!!!!!!!!!!

andre is one of the homos that made rap gay music... he turned it out with all the homo theatrics and off key singing... also ushered in the whole "im too mature to rap" movement... good job

http://fashioneyeformen.com/wp-content/uploads/andre3000.jpg

http://www.liveagl.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/andre-3000-bixby.jpg

http://binside.typepad.com/binside_tv/images/2008/07/15/bentley_kanye_andre_3000.png

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/big_boi_1.jpg

big boi >>> gay andre

And I thought Sunny and Warpath were stupid.

KERZO
08-23-2012, 11:28 AM
as a BIG Hendrix fan , I'm interested to see where he takes that role though.

Yeah, me too. I'm surprised how much he looks like hendrix.

http://s15.postimage.org/y0squku55/Andre_Hendrix1.jpg

whitey
08-24-2012, 06:57 AM
the thing is andre prolly always has been that dude that we see now. combination of maturing/getting older/not having to impress anyone and just being famous and having money to do his own thing allowed that shit to go full force. big boi was always on that shit that hes on. thats why the 2 different styles made for such a good group, they complemented each other well.

CharlesJones
09-29-2012, 02:29 PM
When i read the first thread, i figured this had to be Angry aka Reanimated hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with everything you said about Andre. I don't know what happened to him after the first Outkast album but i'm gonna have to blame Erykah Badu for how he changed. She turned him into a weirdo like her LOL. His selection of clothes is gay. I'm surprised he was in Four Brothers movie with Mark Wahlberg and Tyrese because he isn't a tough guy. John Singleton should've gotten somebody else to play his part. I might have to check out Big Boi's solo albums. I gave up on Outkast after Aquemini album.

KERZO
09-29-2012, 02:39 PM
What CharlesJones? you hood rats can't seem to discern effeminacy from gayness.

Andre3000 would fuck ya mama and make her feel like it was a lesbian encounter!!!

http://kingpinchic.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/andre3000180708.jpg

CharlesJones
09-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Whatever. I'm surprised him and Ceelo haven't done a collabo album LOL. Ceelo i'm disappointed in also because he's a good rapper and i miss him rapping. I wonder if he's still gonna do a reunion album with Goodie Mob. I saw they did a introduction song for the NBA playoffs last season.

muscularghandi
09-29-2012, 05:56 PM
This thread should be aimed at Eminem.

soul controller
09-30-2012, 07:03 AM
I agree with angry 1000% outkast before the love below, where fucking immense

Longbongcilvaringz
09-30-2012, 10:37 AM
angry, you dedicate a lot of effort and time to people you hate. it's probably not good for your overall sense of well being.

we know slaughterhouse are horrendous and we know andre 3000 is of ambiguous sexuality and that he's fiscally unethical. just relax and let it go.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-30-2012, 10:44 AM

hahahaha, oh wow, get over it you fucking pussy.

so every rapper you ever liked let you down hey buddy? *;

keep fighting for the sympathy of the 11 or so european hip hop nerds who still post here.

soul controller
09-30-2012, 11:38 AM
^^ lol at your last line.. if those 11 hiphop heads didnt post here, this site would be dead..,. i dont think he is fighting for sympathy, he just addressing his views on the current state of andre 3000...

maybe he needs to change the rappers he likes. or diversify move with the times??

still crazy new hiphop artists out there..

CEITEDMOFO
09-30-2012, 11:58 AM

1ejY4QQGKgc

ANDRE TROLLED DJ DRAMAs LP AFTER THE 5,000 ONES TRACK WITH A KNOWLEDGABLE TRACK
lOTncTdQefk