THUGNIFICENT
08-22-2012, 04:18 PM
fbBeCE6NQuM&feature=player_embedded

this thread is already dead ...

needs to be...

reanimated!!!!!!!

V1LLAIN
08-22-2012, 04:35 PM
R.A needs to drop a dope album back to front banger, and this is the corny wack ish he's making in the studio...lol

REANIMATED
08-22-2012, 04:39 PM
ill throw this idiot a bone...

BWHBWHWBAHAHHWHAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i was actually thinkin RA had a chance at fucking this chick...

up until he started rapping his spaz lyrics with that weird triple chin gassed face he does when he thinks hes killing shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy has no IDEA how to hype an album...

naturesounds must HATE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ him using another vinnie paz connection

vinnie gets this chick to sing a hook for free via e-mail and RA tracks her down and puts her in the studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if vinnie paz never called RA broke ass to do that vietnam track RA would still be catching the train in yesterdays underwear talking about features he did for mr eon and mighty milo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RA would rap over pots and pans falling down a stair case...

as long as he doesnt have to pay for it...

all these super technical lyricists that cant pick beats making super lyrical trash rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please drop the album already you big sweaty pig im dying to shit on it and have you talking about murdering me online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8L9WxR32Tv0

murder yourself!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ rap legends not having $ for their own place

this idiot has a teenager paying the bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes busy flopping around naked on the kitchen floor making super technical trash raps for a label that hates him!!!!!!!!!!!!

ra the muffin man get mad on twitter i know youre watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theheavens
08-22-2012, 05:37 PM
he didn't mention you on twitter yet, but he did gloat about Talib Kweli calling him "one of the greatest rappers he's ever seen." but I don't know why he would promote this video since he's got Tech N9ne and Masta Ace on the album

WooHa
08-22-2012, 05:42 PM
blah blah blah
nature sounds has him all over their official site so i don't think they hate him

ra and vinnie recorded Nosebleed video WITH Bruun so it wasn't just an e-mail collabo

angry you are hatin so hard on ra