View Full Version : Slaughterhouse - Asylum ft. Eminem

hashashin
08-22-2012, 05:02 PM
TfqW3Pgs1w4

REANIMATED
08-22-2012, 05:15 PM
x09T53tXkG4

LOL

eminem really needs to OD and end it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this dude is singing hooks with tears rolling down his stroke face in a million dollar studio!!!!!!!!!!!!

and slaughters holding his hand through it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this "beat"

so emotional... so gripping... trash can lids clashing while eminem over complicates his flow and spits super technical garbage that intimidates the wack slaughter boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this train wreck

EPIC

poor slaughtr fans...

must be like watching your girlfriend wave out the back of the car as she moves away...

and the car blowing up when you wave back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BHWWHWHBAHAHAHAHABAHWHHAHAHA

these guys are getting dropped or locked away in interscopes complex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem will be gearing up to release a new album to pay jimmy back...

em... just jump man... hes strung out... scared of getting killed..

marshall mathers is dead and zombie eminem is waiting for plastic surgery for his next public appearence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hashashin
08-22-2012, 05:27 PM
lol

WooHa
08-22-2012, 05:45 PM
asylum is cray

standout
08-22-2012, 06:08 PM
this shit is dope.

even angry toned it down and you can smell the uncertainty and insecurity dripping from his post above as his 120 pound 100% pussy net thug behind the monitor self typed it.

laolu
08-22-2012, 06:10 PM
The album leaked.

check two
08-22-2012, 06:24 PM
asylum is cray

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/8/2/9/e/1194984606680179495camper_sleeping_ganson.svg.hi.p ng

standout
08-22-2012, 06:42 PM
Rescue Me off the album is dope as hell.

Might be my favourite song so far on the album

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Another wack SH track. Shocking.

UNCLE RUCKUS
08-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I didn't sense any uncertainty in angry!s post hahaha This shit is baaaaaad fuckery How old are the people that actually like this?

standout
08-22-2012, 07:32 PM
I didn't sense any uncertainty in angry!s post hahaha This shit is baaaaaad fuckery How old are the people that actually like this?

how are there actually people who like lyrics and flow?

i dont know. i mean if u want to listen to dull sounding hiphop or dope lyrics with no delivery and charisma...theres a market for that too. theres a market for everything. immortal technique said it on the message.

i get the sense that your not listening to lyrics. theres no way you can sit here and tell me royce didnt completly destroy his verse on See Dead People. you clearly dont know a single thing about putting words together if u dont listen to that verse and hear the wordplay.

now im not saying this is the greatest album either. but its nice.

LORD NOSE
08-22-2012, 08:12 PM
how are there actually people who like lyrics and flow?

i dont know. i mean if u want to listen to dull sounding hiphop or dope lyrics with no delivery and charisma...theres a market for that too. theres a market for everything. immortal technique said it on the message.

i get the sense that your not listening to lyrics. theres no way you can sit here and tell me royce didnt completly destroy his verse on See Dead People. you clearly dont know a single thing about putting words together if u dont listen to that verse and hear the wordplay.

now im not saying this is the greatest album either. but its nice.

you they publicist or something ?

standout
08-22-2012, 08:17 PM
you they publicist or something ?

lol no. just a fan.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-22-2012, 08:56 PM
lmao I only clicked this for angrys response..wsnt disapointed one bit hahaahahaahh

Origin™
08-23-2012, 02:16 AM
http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/ShitThread.jpg
cornball lyrics over weak generic Casio production

LORD NOSE
08-23-2012, 03:39 AM
i sat here last night and read that whole thread that reanimated put up ......

the joint that's a classic now.....

shit had me laughing and coughin

i never sat here and read a thread all the way through like that

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 03:57 AM
i'd love to see angry in the real world. he probably goes into a fit of rage over the tiniest things.

claaa7
08-23-2012, 04:13 AM
i was at least hoping they would contact some dope producers for this project.. besides the one No I.D. song it's filled to the limits with all those incredibly wack producers that are hot today and gone tomorrow.... people like Alex Da Kid, Hit-Boy, etc. yeah, Slaugherhouse is a fucking joke thinking they are gonna make it big time.

what happened to the DJ Premier beats he said he was doing?

hashashin
08-23-2012, 04:20 AM
Album sucks, gonna be their first and last on shady! Asylum would've made a better D12 track imo

THUGNIFICENT
08-23-2012, 12:57 PM
shits awful

ShaolinDarts
08-23-2012, 12:59 PM
A good example why these 4 never had a career and never will.

standout
08-23-2012, 04:42 PM
i'd love to see angry in the real world. he probably goes into a fit of rage over the tiniest things.

he doesn't though...lol.

there is nothing angry or dangerous about angry in real life. u can more than likely walk up to him in real life, snuff him in the mouth, and hel reply with "ow...why did u do that?".

dont buy into his insecurity. hes blatantly and clearly using the internet as a scapegoat.

KERZO
08-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Thank fuck Em is rich cos he'd make barely any profit from this wack album, Proof dying and D12 disbanding was the end of the road for Em.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 05:17 PM
he doesn't though...lol.

there is nothing angry or dangerous about angry in real life. u can more than likely walk up to him in real life, snuff him in the mouth, and hel reply with "ow...why did u do that?".

dont buy into his insecurity. hes blatantly and clearly using the internet as a scapegoat.

whatever

at least hes doing something useful and entertaining such as these hilarious daughterblous threads

standout
08-23-2012, 05:51 PM
whatever

at least hes doing something useful and entertaining such as these hilarious daughterblous threads

hes not at all funny though...lol. like there is zero comedic value in anything he says. i say that with all biased to the side.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-23-2012, 05:54 PM
hes not at all funny though...lol. Like there is zero comedic value in anything he says. I say that with all biased to the side.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/jimmyiovinemaryjbligejan10_cropped.jpg/431px-jimmyiovinemaryjbligejan10_cropped.jpg
jimmy: Time to get back to work marshall.. Good luck... Oh btw... I dropped slaughterhouse

http://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/6/g/6gueoktg105yeuky.jpg

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/tss/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/eminem-pills-540x415.jpg

rotflmfao

standout
08-23-2012, 06:26 PM
u need to watch some dave chappelle to get back to what funny is dude

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-23-2012, 06:54 PM
hes not at all funny though...lol. like there is zero comedic value in anything he says. i say that with all biased to the side.

Bullshit! I've had several squabbles with angry and his act gets annoying and lame at times, but he's dead on with this thread and some others he's made as well.

Mr. R&B
08-23-2012, 07:33 PM
lol no. just a faggot.

Fix'd.

standout
08-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Fix'd.

that supposed to be funny too? what are u 12?

come to think of it theres people on this site who will actually find that funny.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-23-2012, 09:40 PM
I did lmao

main_man
08-23-2012, 09:50 PM
come to think of it theres people on this site who will actually fuck me blind.

damn. what you look like?

can we get a tittie pic?

if you play your cards right, i might just be that one.

zmO2UPpb3YY

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-23-2012, 09:55 PM
dead

standout
08-23-2012, 10:11 PM
nah yall got me.

i cared a LOT for a second. i was deeply insulted. then i realized, i actually have a life... whilee YOUR..... stuck on the net....writing posts about slaughterhous on wu-tangs disscussion forms..

and theres members on this board who are not around anymore but who know me personally and that can vouch for me if need be...but theres no point cuz, what exactly is there to prove to you cornballs?..you cant even hold a mature discussion. your atempting to attack me instead of debate for the sake of music.

its pathetic and you wonder why this site is dead? really? does someone need to draw that answer out for you? lol..im out b.

check two
08-24-2012, 12:16 AM
standout is probably friends with buckshot

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/lionell78/f5d58a6d.jpg

KERZO
08-24-2012, 01:27 PM
nah yall got me.

i cared a LOT for a second. i was deeply insulted. then i realized, i actually have a life... whilee YOUR..... stuck on the net....writing posts about slaughterhous on wu-tangs disscussion forms..

and theres members on this board who are not around anymore but who know me personally and that can vouch for me if need be...but theres no point cuz, what exactly is there to prove to you cornballs?..you cant even hold a mature discussion. your atempting to attack me instead of debate for the sake of music.

its pathetic and you wonder why this site is dead? really? does someone need to draw that answer out for you? lol..im out b.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/27/from_the_internet_2.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-24-2012, 01:53 PM
that whole "i have a life" argument is so old and corny it doesnt make sense anymore..if this was the early 90s,it would have made a bit of sense because back then ,to get on here would actually mean finding a computer..waiting for dial up to connect u then being on here for as long as u want but with the prevailance of smart phones which you can use anywhere, that argument has become invalid..i could be hanging with the hommies or getting my dick sucked by a hot piece of ass while browsing this forum on my phone..really g..try again yo..

ShaDynasty
08-24-2012, 01:56 PM
my theory is most of the people that find angry funny are 14 years olds

THUGNIFICENT
08-24-2012, 03:42 PM
that whole "i have a life" argument is so old and corny it doesnt make sense anymore..if this was the early 90s,it would have made a bit of sense because back then ,to get on here would actually mean finding a computer..waiting for dial up to connect u then being on here for as long as u want but with the prevailance of smart phones which you can use anywhere, that argument has become invalid..i could be hanging with the hommies or getting my dick sucked by a hot piece of ass while browsing this forum on my phone..really g..try again yo..

preachin lol.. i love how people still act like the internet is nerds-only in 2012. like cmon yo, everybody and their grandmoms is on the internet thee days

infinite vagina
08-24-2012, 03:58 PM
this shit sucks

standout
08-24-2012, 04:07 PM
preachin lol.. i love how people still act like the internet is nerds-only in 2012. like cmon yo, everybody and their grandmoms is on the internet thee days

ur right but this shit here is 98% nerd-only. u need to be a complete social outcast to fit in on a site like this. i mean its to the point where its mentally and emotionally bothering people when slaughterhouse does ANYTHING lol..like its hilarious.

THUGNIFICENT
08-24-2012, 04:19 PM
you seem to care the most out of everyone lol. talk about bothered emotions, why do you come charging into every sh thread and defending them like they're your blood or something

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-24-2012, 07:17 PM
lmao right..if it's so nerdy here and you're so hip..why the fuck are you on this forum b? You making no damn sense..you sounding salty right now

standout
08-25-2012, 12:27 PM
lmao right..if it's so nerdy here and you're so hip..why the fuck are you on this forum b? You making no damn sense..you sounding salty right now

how though?

im chilling.

UNCLE RUCKUS
08-25-2012, 08:01 PM
how though?

im chilling.

You're insulting people on a computer forum cause they don't agree with your musical tastes and someone other than you needs to get a life or lighten up? If people are like me on here ( and I know some are at least) coming from an era where there were classic records coming out every month, Slaughterhouse is just pathetic

standout
08-26-2012, 02:56 PM
You're insulting people on a computer forum cause they don't agree with your musical tastes and someone other than you needs to get a life or lighten up? If people are like me on here ( and I know some are at least) coming from an era where there were classic records coming out every month, Slaughterhouse is just pathetic

IM insulting people? lol..oh word?

as for "the golden era"...why are u blaming slaughterhouse for not making music that tailors to your needs? they are just 4 individuals. hiphop is MUCH bigger then 4 individuals...if u dont like the music go cry somewhere else. no one has a gun to your head forcing you to listen to shit. raekwon did a song with justin beiber just a few months back. if you wanna cry about "the golden raw and rugged era", go protest against raekwon. Go protest against RZA who said hed want to collab with justin beiber. heres the video if u havent seen it.

LbeVTdOz0DU

stop crying you little baby. these people make music they love but stop putting them in a box. ur a fan, your not their manager, and your certainly not them. who the hell are you to tell anyone what type of music they can make or who they should collab with?

You want my opinion? This slaughterhouse cd is just barrly a 3.5/5. Barly. And that score may go down to a 3/5 after i listen to it a few times. I dont like the BOB song cuz i dont like BOB. too poppy. I dont like the swizz beatz song cuz its down right awful. the song is terrible. My life is an awful single and ceelo shouldnt have been on that song. Hammer dance is just average.

BUT, they are all great lyricists. Throw That is preety bad, but royces part is hilarious and he MURDERED the hook. Frat House is dope as hell and should have been the single. Rescue Me is dope...Goodbye is deep as hell and joe budden and crooked i killed their verses. Royce is hilarious on Asylum. Flip a Bird is preety good, and Our Way is an amazing song that is actually about what we are talking about right now! Just listen to it and youl see what im talking about.

But who the hell am i to tell slaughterhouse house "u guys are morons" for the stuff I dont like. These guys got families to feed man. Of course they wanna make song songs for younger kids who buy into it. Of course they gonna put swizz beats, bob, eminem, and skylar grey on the album. Im not saying they have the right to sell out either, dont take stuff out of context. But not all fucking music has to be "Shoot em up, stomp him out, here is how it is in the streets". That shit is corny man. Why would they rap about shit they passed. U think wu tang is in the hood just posted up not doing shit? Your a fucking idiot. And great hiphop is out there, your just a biased moron that doesnt know where to look for it. U like raw and rugged shit? Vakill is still making music. JUICE is still making music. C rayz wallz is still making music. Ras Kass still makes music. Canibus still makes music although it sucks. Wordsworth just released an album this month. Oh but you wanna blame slaughterhouse cuz they are considered by a lot of people to be dope (which they actually are) but you dont like it cuz its not for you? suck a dick

Pestilence
08-26-2012, 03:09 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Dr.+Phil+and+the+Rustled+Jimmies_c5c6e8_3571704.jp g

THUGNIFICENT
08-26-2012, 03:56 PM

as for "the golden era"...why are u blaming slaughterhouse for not making music that tailors to your needs? they are just 4 individuals. hiphop is MUCH bigger then 4 individuals...if u dont like the music go cry somewhere else. no one has a gun to your head forcing you to listen to shit. raekwon did a song with justin beiber just a few months back. if you wanna cry about "the golden raw and rugged era", go protest against raekwon. Go protest against RZA who said hed want to collab with justin beiber. heres the video if u havent seen it.

LbeVTdOz0DU

stop crying you little baby. these people make music they love but stop putting them in a box. ur a fan, your not their manager, and your certainly not them. who the hell are you to tell anyone what type of music they can make or who they should collab with?

You want my opinion? This slaughterhouse cd is just barrly a 3.5/5. Barly. And that score may go down to a 3/5 after i listen to it a few times. I dont like the BOB song cuz i dont like BOB. too poppy. I dont like the swizz beatz song cuz its down right awful. the song is terrible. My life is an awful single and ceelo shouldnt have been on that song. Hammer dance is just average.

BUT, they are all great lyricists. Throw That is preety bad, but royces part is hilarious and he MURDERED the hook. Frat House is dope as hell and should have been the single. Rescue Me is dope...Goodbye is deep as hell and joe budden and crooked i killed their verses. Royce is hilarious on Asylum. Flip a Bird is preety good, and Our Way is an amazing song that is actually about what we are talking about right now! Just listen to it and youl see what im talking about.

But who the hell am i to tell slaughterhouse house "u guys are morons" for the stuff I dont like. These guys got families to feed man. Of course they wanna make song songs for younger kids who buy into it. Of course they gonna put swizz beats, bob, eminem, and skylar grey on the album. Im not saying they have the right to sell out either, dont take stuff out of context. But not all fucking music has to be "Shoot em up, stomp him out, here is how it is in the streets". That shit is corny man. Why would they rap about shit they passed. U think wu tang is in the hood just posted up not doing shit? Your a fucking idiot. And great hiphop is out there, your just a biased moron that doesnt know where to look for it. U like raw and rugged shit? Vakill is still making music. JUICE is still making music. C rayz wallz is still making music. Ras Kass still makes music. Canibus still makes music although it sucks. Wordsworth just released an album this month. Oh but you wanna blame slaughterhouse cuz they are considered by a lot of people to be dope (which they actually are) but you dont like it cuz its not for you? suck a dick

must be on dust if you think anyone's reading that

standout
08-26-2012, 04:14 PM
must be on dust if you think anyone's reading that

No, id be on dust if i assumed your faggot ass would have actually attempted to make a legitimate contribution to the thread.

JASPER BEARDLY
08-26-2012, 04:16 PM
i like how ppl get so butt hurt by angry they can't enjoy his posts

LORD NOSE
08-26-2012, 04:23 PM

that supposed to be funny too? what are u 12?

come to think of it theres people on this site who will actually find that funny.

my theory is most of the people that find angry funny are 14 years olds

lol - fuck yall that shit was funny - lmao

LbeVTdOz0DU

don't you realize that you are outnumbered here trying to defend SH ?

you must be buddens, or one of the SH members daughters or something to sit here and write all that shit that niggas is just gonna skip over -

you are trailing behind the words of niggas you say you don't respect -

we are nerds, we have no life, we don't know good music, we can have this site you're done...etc... yet you are here posting more words than anyone else - this makes this shit even more funny - you do know that shit right ?

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-26-2012, 04:23 PM
im being all serious here. slughterhouse is just ur typical average 'good' lyricists. yes they put thought into their lyrics but its no better than all these 1000s of textcees on the internet typing their lyrics. and their beat taste and how they put an album 2gether is horrible.

LORD NOSE
08-26-2012, 04:27 PM
niggas is more focused on selling records for pepsi than being powerful and moving minds musically -

fuck the industry

standout
08-26-2012, 04:35 PM
don't you realize that you are outnumbered here trying to defend SH ?

we are nerds, we have no life, we don't know good music, we can have this site you're done...etc... yet you are here posting more words than anyone else - this makes this shit even more funny - you do know that shit right ?

dont matter, all fun in games. however il take u on that challenge of "posting more words"...im certainly not posting "more"...on aggregate, lol.

LORD NOSE
08-26-2012, 04:47 PM
dont matter, all fun in games. however il take u on that challenge of "posting more words"...im certainly not posting "more"...on aggregate, lol.

huh ?

standout
08-26-2012, 05:01 PM
I said that you are incorrect about the assumption that I am posting the most number of words.

jesus

LORD NOSE
08-26-2012, 05:07 PM
I said that you are incorrect about the assumption that I am posting the most number of words.

jesus

huh ?

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2632/earv.jpg

Frank Sobotka
08-26-2012, 05:08 PM
We can be sure he doesn't do anything where he has to deal with people, if that was the case he would have died of an aneurysm by now.

There's an excuse for us to be on this forum, there are people with similar interests. But there is no reason for standout to be here, he is constantly lurking and only ever posts to defend slaughterhouse.

standout
08-26-2012, 07:13 PM
We can be sure he doesn't do anything where he has to deal with people, if that was the case he would have died of an aneurysm by now.

There's an excuse for us to be on this forum, there are people with similar interests. But there is no reason for standout to be here, he is constantly lurking and only ever posts to defend slaughterhouse.
BUT ITS THE ONLY INTERESTING TOPICS I SEE...and im a wu fan. fishscale is in my top10 albums. but seriously. look at the whole page 1...u got:

missy elliot back performing..
a thread on coolio...
a thread on lil b and riff raff...
some likely terrible dj khaled song which i dont want to hear even though it features nas..
a terribly corny snoop dog changes his name to snoop lion thread..
a thread on which krs album is the best...
and theres even a thread on why drake is better than jay-z for christ sakes..

do these sound like entertaining threads to click on?

i definitely dont think so. i see these threads and go "nope...not me, im not clicking that". and then i see a slaughterhouse thread which i KNOW is gonna be packed with hilariously biased comments and which i KNOW im gonna get hilariously attacked if i disagree. so im here...DONT RUIN MY FUN FOR ME BRO!!!

LORD NOSE
08-26-2012, 07:43 PM
BUT ITS THE ONLY INTERESTING TOPICS I SEE...and im a wu fan. fishscale is in my top10 albums. but seriously. look at the whole page 1...u got:

a thread on coolio...
some likely terrible dj khaled song which i dont want to hear even though it features nas..

i definitely dont think so. i see these threads and go "nope...not me, im not clicking that". and then i see a slaughterhouse thread which i KNOW is gonna be packed with hilariously biased comments and which i KNOW im gonna get hilariously attacked if i disagree. so im here...DONT RUIN MY FUN FOR ME BRO!!!

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/299/chappellesshowseasontwo.jpg

standout
08-26-2012, 07:54 PM
the joke died a long time ago. it was funny when u first said it. but your so corny your about to do it again...

check two
08-26-2012, 08:07 PM

a thread on coolio...

http://l1.yimg.com/nn/fp/rsz/images/082612/Job-Interview-Killers_uni_1345985085.jpg

LORD NOSE
08-26-2012, 09:01 PM
the joke died a long time ago. it was funny when u first said it. but your so corny your about to do it again...

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7212/sorryicanthearyou.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Lmao sunny winters sonning dude at will

standout
08-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Lmao sunny winters sonning dude at will

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7212/sorryicanthearyou.jpg

standout
08-26-2012, 09:49 PM
alright. im out for the night. one yourselves.

Mr. R&B
08-26-2012, 10:32 PM
Why do you repeatedly log in to these forums and attempt to argue about your BF Joe Budden if WTC sucks so bad and we're all a bunch of juvenile idiots?

GTFO promptly and swiftly.

Mr. R&B
08-26-2012, 10:42 PM
When Sunny Winters starts calling a user out for posting incomprehensible babble, that's a bigger L than Joe Budden's Def Jam run.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-27-2012, 10:38 PM
dead

THUGNIFICENT
08-27-2012, 11:17 PM
i once knew a bitch nigga name standout
used to listen to joe buddens with his pants down

main_man
08-28-2012, 03:21 AM
awwww.
first page of threads aint doin it for ya, lil buddy???

well heres a suggestion.

instead of acting like an uptight crackaZOID on the rag and complain about shit, why not...........MAKE SOME FUCKING THREADS YOURSELF.

your welcome.
dumbfuck.

standout
08-28-2012, 04:58 PM
i once knew a bitch nigga name standout
used to listen to joe buddens with his pants down

how you gonna rhyme standout with pants down though?

standout, handout, damn mouth, ban south, planned out...i mean theres endless posibilities.

pants down is even easier....pants down, aunt's house, romance while you dance now, like fuck man.

you are here arguing about lyrics and whats good lyrically and whats not...while at the same time you cant even rhyme a simple word like "stand" or "pants". that should tell you something.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-28-2012, 05:11 PM

standout, handout, damn mouth, ban south, planned out...i mean theres endless posibilities.

pants down is even easier....pants down, aunt's house, romance while you dance now, like fuck man.

you are here arguing about lyrics and whats good lyrically and whats not...while at the same time you cant even rhyme a simple word like "stand" or "pants". that should tell you something.

if u look at the IPA representation of the english words 'down' and 'out' you'll see that they have the same vowel sound which is 'aʊ'. if u do the same thing for 'stand' and 'pants' you'll see theyve both got the same vowel sound which is 'a'. therefore theres assonance in all those syllables and assonance is a form of rhyming therefore 'standout' and 'pants down' rhyme. lol

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-28-2012, 05:12 PM
btw im using UK version of IPA i think US 1 might b different

standout
08-28-2012, 05:17 PM
ROFLMAO...

is there anyone on this site with an IQ over 50. ANYONE?

This is exactly why the actual wu-tang neglets this board. they dont come by and say hi cuz you guys are fucking morons. look at this idiots post above me. this dude actually tried to prove that "out" and "down" rhymes. Jump off a fucking bridge already.

JASPER BEARDLY
08-28-2012, 05:27 PM
dude he's from ireland and he's a better poster than you

what does crooked i's dick taste like?

better or worse than joe budden's?

you're a brown nosing slaughterhouse fan

one of the most pathetic things i've ever seen on this board

TheFunkyDrummer
08-28-2012, 05:34 PM
dude he's from ireland and he's a better poster than you

what does crooked i's dick taste like?

better or worse than joe budden's?

you're a brown nosing slaughterhouse fan

one of the most pathetic things i've ever seen on this board

lmfao

LORD NOSE
08-28-2012, 06:20 PM

stand out

sit down

when you pee

with your pants down

ass clown

your ankle bones connected to your forehead

4 rounds

pumped into your brown hole

surround sound

listening to slaughter house

wearing a daughters blouse

come on now

tekunique
08-28-2012, 06:52 PM
stand out, sit down when you pee with your pants down
ass clown your ankle bones connected to your forehead 4 rounds
pumped into your brown hole surround sound
listening to slaughter house wearing a daughters blouse come on now

fixed

Prime8
08-28-2012, 08:04 PM

You try far too hard to sound intelligent on this website.
It's a little pathetic.
Actually, it's a little more than "a little" pathetic.

I suggest you think carefully about your life, then head-butt a land mine.

Mr. R&B
08-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Is standout a female?

If so, I suggest a flood of dick pic PMs slam her inbox immediately.

And if not, dick pics are still in order.

LORD NOSE
08-28-2012, 08:28 PM
I suggest you think carefully about your life, then head-butt a land mine.

lol

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-29-2012, 09:34 AM
ROFLMAO...

This is exactly why the actual wu-tang neglets this board. they dont come by and say hi cuz you guys are fucking morons. look at this idiots post above me. this dude actually tried to prove that "out" and "down" rhymes. Jump off a fucking bridge already.

lmfao was it too hard to understand. look in the dictionary and look at the thing that tells u the pronounciation whether it would b IPA or another system will tell u that 'down' and 'out' have the same vowel sound. thats called assonance which is rhyming. its a fact and its simple logic.

dont tell me that ive got to go through this with u step by step until u get it like ur my child.

do i have to bring the baby walker out.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Learning_to_walk.png/220px-Learning_to_walk.png

standout
08-29-2012, 04:46 PM
lmfao was it too hard to understand. look in the dictionary and look at the thing that tells u the pronounciation whether it would b IPA or another system will tell u that 'down' and 'out' have the same vowel sound. thats called assonance which is rhyming. its a fact and its simple logic.

dont tell me that ive got to go through this with u step by step until u get it like ur my child.

do i have to bring the baby walker out.

listen man.

no body gives a fuck about what rhymes in the UK. we here in the west are reluctant to give 1 half of a fuck about European hip-hop. If in your english-language "out" and "down" rhymes then it wouldnt surprise me if you came out and said "orange" and "grape" rhyme too. your opinion is irrelevant. nobody cares about your irish scottish skirt wearing bagpipe playing IPA rhyming calendar or whatever the fuck your referring too. reading your post im not even sure if your trolling right now or being serious. just cut it off b...

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-29-2012, 05:03 PM
listen man.

no body gives a fuck about what rhymes in the UK. we here in the west are reluctant to give 1 half of a fuck about European hip-hop. If in your english-language "out" and "down" rhymes then it wouldnt surprise me if you came out and said "orange" and "grape" rhyme too. your opinion is irrelevant. nobody cares about your irish scottish skirt wearing bagpipe playing IPA rhyming calendar or whatever the fuck your referring too. reading your post im not even sure if your trolling right now or being serious. just cut it off b...

and to the cornball that said i need to re-evaluate my life, im a 25 year old capital markets professional. i live on my own, not in my mothers basement. most people here are clearly 15-18 years old. so at that age, i cant say what yall are doing is wrong but you realllllly shouldnt be telling me what to re-evaluate at mine.

sorry to have to tell u this but every english speaking country says 'down' and 'out' the exact same way. even the american version of IPA says theyve got the same vowel sound. so thats basicly ur entire argument out the window. no 'orange' or 'grape' dont rhyme cuz none of the consanant or vowel sounds r the same. lol.

this isnt even opinion its a complete 100% fool proof fact. ur just 2 narrow minded 2 read what im saying and take it in and ur desperate to prove that ur way more intelligent than every1 that if someone proves u wrong youll just put ur fingers in ur ears and keep on shouting that ur right.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWC2Ek987w4GkCfoK50jT8TTHuk5_7x rAjz7HqELjU-3Mt9Ew2bA

Prime8
08-29-2012, 07:24 PM
listen man.

no body gives a fuck about what rhymes in the UK.

nobody cares about your irish scottish skirt wearing bagpipe playing IPA rhyming calendar

Do everyone a favour, grow a pair of testicles, then tea-bag a bear-trap.

standout
08-29-2012, 08:00 PM
sorry to have to tell u this but every english speaking country says 'down' and 'out' the exact same way. even the american version of IPA says theyve got the same vowel sound

ur on an american english-speaking board.

on an american english speaking topic

talking about american english speaking rappers

in america, down and out does not rhyme.

please stfu and stop trying to prove your point. all you are doing is burying the little credibility 85% of wu board posters have left.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-29-2012, 08:39 PM
What the fuck's wrong with you standout? How long are you gonna argue that Slaughterhouse isn't wack on the corp? Sorry, but the album is less appealing than coming down with explosive diarrhea and bronchitus simultaneously.

standout
08-29-2012, 09:40 PM
What the fuck's wrong with you standout? How long are you gonna argue that Slaughterhouse isn't wack on the corp? Sorry, but the album is less appealing than coming down with explosive diarrhea and bronchitus simultaneously.

Slaughterhouse isnt wack though. Your favourite rapper probably loves slaughterhouse. Redman has royce in his top5 dead or alive. They are practically the best rappers out...

As for the album, and the music...you dont have to like it at all. You can hate it. You just cant say they are wack cuz thats a blatent lie and an insult to hiphop.

I dont like Lupe Fiasco, and i thought Lasers was awful...but i cant sit here and say lupe is wack. That would just be wrong to say. Its not for me, i dont like it, i cant listen to it...but the dude can rap his ass off.

If you care about hiphop then you should care about rappers that can rap being in the limelight. Slaughterhouse can rap and they are currently in the limelight. If you support hiphop, you should support them EVEN if u hate the music. You dont have to buy the record. And you shouldnt if u dont like it. You shouldnt spend a penny...but at the same time you shouldnt be bashing the little, tiny peice of hiphop that we have on the mainstream. And thats all im saying. if thats not the case then dont cry when artists like 2 chainz and lil wayne get all the airplay.

And for the record, and I said this before, I dont like the record that much either...

anyways b, im done for tonight. and im done with this thread...see you in the next slaughterhouse-hate thread soon!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-29-2012, 10:06 PM

please stfu and stop trying to prove your point. all you are doing is burying the little credibility 85% of wu board posters have left.

Holy shit...this sounds inbred redneck like....finally it all makes sense smh

UNCLE RUCKUS
08-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Lmao! We her in amurika tark different like

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-30-2012, 01:32 AM

I can't believe I'm doing this. It's not even that ur retarded it's just plain ignorance. I'll put it in big nice capital letters. THE AMERICAN VERSION OF IPA SAYS THAT OUT AND DOWN HAVE THE SAME VOWEL SOUND.

I can't believe I'm actually bored enough to argue this with you. Anyone ten years above would get it.

Why is where people from even effect the argument. It's pretty weak

rakimkoolgrapwutang
08-30-2012, 01:34 AM
Do everyone a favour, grow a pair of testicles, then tea-bag a bear-trap.

That might work if instead of a bear trap u put razor blades in joe buddens mouth

main_man
08-30-2012, 02:48 AM
i just wanna know one thing...................

can i post my dick pic now?

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn47/70GMan/the-hairiest-man.jpg

its a nice one, i swear.

Young Gun
08-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Back on topic. Asylum: Eminem sounds the most uncomfortable and awkward I've ever heard him; I picture him standing in the booth delivering the hook with this expression on his face. http://www.ballerstatus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/eminem.jpg

The verses are very lackluster and seem forced as shit. The production is pretty nice though.

Other track, same thoughts, except the production is weak. Shady Records is on a downward spiral to an inevitable demise.