PDA

View Full Version : New Admiral Crumple - City Life feat. Jus Allah from Jedi Mind Tricks

Crump Diddy
08-23-2012, 03:49 PM
r1TLJzaaXLM

Buy Admiral Crumple - Dark Sentences now at itunes, undergroundhiphop.com (ughh.com)
cdbaby.com and Play De Record in Toronto.

Some little bitch bought my track off itunes, cut my verse out, made a mockery vid with Jus' verse and put it on youtube. I'm concerned about clowns like that. I told him to remove the video. Gotta pray for lost people like him. Oh well.

I also have a record review in the August 2012 issue of Vice magazine.
I was on Montreal FM radio last night, have a banner ad running on undergroundhiphop.com,
was on Guelph FM radio and more publicity is comming! I'm happy to be getting so much publicity for my new album!

Support true hip hop and buy it!

More fans, more sales please! Haha

Thank you
Admiral Cee

THUGNIFICENT
08-23-2012, 04:01 PM
where's the necro diss?

Crump Diddy
08-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Thugnificant - I never did and never will diss necro. How bout you stop trying to instigate shit?

CEITEDMOFO
08-23-2012, 04:37 PM
CRUMPLE YOU HAD SOME MESMORIZING SOOTHING FLOW ON THiS ONE,
JUS ALLAH HAD HUGE SHOES TO FILL TRYING TO SPIT AFTER U BUT HE WAS ABLE TO DO IT
I HOPE U FIND THE FAG WHO EDITED OUT YOUR VERSE AND MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM, THAN WORLDSTARHIPHOP THE BEATDOWN FOR THE MASSSES PEACE

Crump Diddy
08-23-2012, 06:04 PM
CRUMPLE YOU HAD SOME MESMORIZING SOOTHING FLOW ON THiS ONE,
JUS ALLAH HAD HUGE SHOES TO FILL TRYING TO SPIT AFTER U BUT HE WAS ABLE TO DO IT
I HOPE U FIND THE FAG WHO EDITED OUT YOUR VERSE AND MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM, THAN WORLDSTARHIPHOP THE BEATDOWN FOR THE MASSSES PEACE

Word, thank you! Are you the original Warcloud? If so I've been a fan since time!

INF
08-23-2012, 08:20 PM
its the real holocaust !!!!!

main_man
08-23-2012, 08:31 PM
krump-reezy!!!

hows life?
props on the jedi mind callabo. good to see you making power moves.

and yes, thats the real warcloud. he's a regular on here. ask nice & he might shoot you a guest verse on the low-low.

soren
08-24-2012, 01:48 AM
Boring track!!!