PDA

View Full Version : Songs that you faded out to

Machete
08-24-2012, 09:44 PM
In early 2009 i was introduced to the wrong drug. My addiction grew to proportions that would scare most people. i have several overdoses and 302's on my record for drug use but there is one song that gives me the goosebumps that i can barely listen to. to this day i get the chills when i hear it and the song is by lil wayne. yea yea blah blah i'm a 70s baby and i grew up with the wu in my heart but the wu hold a different part of the heart. i went thru my addiction phase in my late 20s and i guess wayne was hot during that time. so be it.
anyway, at that time, i was working at a job where i could do whatever i wanted, when i wanted. my only enemy was the clock. i got to know people in the office and they had connections. after a few weeks oxy's made their way into my life on a regular basis. every night basis.
all my life i had songs from the wu that i would smoke up to. but during this point in my life, only lil wayne had a track that would to this day give me the chills when i hear it. it's Shoot Me Down off Carter 3. i had this track timed so good that at 1:34 in my car i would be holding the rolled up dollar bill to my nose ready to blast away in the parking lot behind my job. nuff said yall.......R.I.P. clint.....flip and ship it

TheFunkyDrummer
08-24-2012, 11:53 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/368/767/59d.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-25-2012, 03:32 AM
i thought it was gonna be "i feel like dying" i got a similar story not wit oxys tho ... u talikn 80s ?