PDA

View Full Version : Suffering

LORD NOSE
08-25-2012, 04:10 PM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/912/29734045608159109323638.jpg

is it needed ?

when some one elses suffering begins to deteriorate the community, and all has been given to the one who suffers, what should be done ?

INF
08-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Let them suffer

LORD NOSE
08-25-2012, 05:18 PM
....but when it becomes a hindrance to others ?

PANDA PISS
08-25-2012, 06:54 PM
your hanh quote says to help. in real life when that route is exhausted, these types of people become unpopular and ignored. the problem is when they become powerful like politicians/gangsters.

in general most sane human beings can be helped if they and the people around them make an effort.

INF
08-25-2012, 07:12 PM
"NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY WORLD" - John Lennon

LORD NOSE
08-25-2012, 07:34 PM
killers kill in order to express the pain they are feeling to their victims, but the killer is never satisfied because the person they have killed cannot confirmed that they now understand

so they kill again, looking for that confirmation.

they want to teach a lesson - this is why they will sometimes leave behind a clue/trophy of the deed - so that the collector of the clues/trophies gains an understanding of said murderer -

the devil is vain - needs to be seen, and has to have his wickedness accepted

why do rappers brag about the stint they did in prison or the amount of coke and or heroin they've sold on the streets ?

who are they impressing and why are they trying to impress in the first place ?

INF
08-25-2012, 08:59 PM
they impress the ignorant.

PALEFORCE
08-26-2012, 02:26 AM

IrOnMaN
08-26-2012, 10:43 AM
One can help someone to better his/her self in order for that person to grow and succeed. Yes, if I know of someone who's suffering or struggling, I'd help that person. If that person refuses to better themselves and would rather be lazy, then why help them? Some people you just can't help, they need to know that they can help themselves. That's life.

A lot of people lack the resources to succeed in life like money, friends, family, etc. Those things aren't easy to obtain or maintain.

IrOnMaN
08-26-2012, 10:52 AM
If you have complete control over anything in this world....it's you thoughts

Suffering is only a mind state

I have to disagree with your comment. One can suffer in two ways: Mentally or physically.

If one has cancer, HIV/AIDS, homeless, jobless, missing a limb, going through a divorce, then that person is suffering. Whether you're poor or rich, no one is immune to evil and no one is immune to bullshit. Yes, it's life but it depends on the person and what they're experiencing. You can be a millionaire and be suffering horribly.

diggy
08-26-2012, 02:23 PM
^^True words.

V4D3R
08-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Hindrance....lol

the devil is a figment of your imagination sunny. Take responsibility for your wrongs. Forgive those that wronged you. this nigga wants to beef me and kill over this and fuck up his chance for ascension over his arrogance and ego taking over. I projected nothing but good vibes your way and reached for you when I was stuck in pain...once or twice to somehow help you grow in spirit.

Way to go with that spiritual lesson...

Your going to drive yourself insane with this bullshit. The program.

Go tell the other religions or spiritual people how your ROMAN Catholic pagan ways are right and theirs are wrong you are contradiction of youself - confused Holy Ghost spooked ass nigga.

Your suffering in the division and the fact you know your not the ONE - Your not divine. I woke you up from your delusion...I'm sorry...

LORD NOSE
08-26-2012, 07:37 PM
I have to disagree with your comment. One can suffer in two ways: Mentally or physically.

If one has cancer, HIV/AIDS, homeless, jobless, missing a limb, going through a divorce, then that person is suffering. Whether you're poor or rich, no one is immune to evil and no one is immune to bullshit. Yes, it's life but it depends on the person and what they're experiencing. You can be a millionaire and be suffering horribly.

perhaps you only suffer from being detached from or being deficient in what you think you need -

IrOnMaN
08-26-2012, 08:37 PM
perhaps you only suffer from being detached from or being deficient in what you think you need -

No. If people are suffering in any kind of way, they are in need. Everyone is in need of something.

LORD NOSE
08-26-2012, 08:40 PM
No. If people are suffering in any kind of way, they are in need. Everyone is in need of something.

that's what i'm saying

but what do people really need ?

their attachments to what they think they need causes them/us allot of suffering

IrOnMaN
08-26-2012, 09:34 PM
that's what i'm saying

but what do people really need ?

their attachments to what they think they need causes them/us allot of suffering

It's being human, Sunny. I don't need my smart phone but I want it because I can afford it. I really don't need my car but without it, people wouldn't like me all that much and it'd be hard to get around. Money makes the world go around.

LORD NOSE
08-27-2012, 03:31 AM
It's being human, Sunny. I don't need my smart phone but I want it because I can afford it. I really don't need my car but without it, people wouldn't like me all that much and it'd be hard to get around. Money makes the world go around.

if those are the things you NEED, then you'll suffer without them. it's that simple

INF
08-27-2012, 02:49 PM
I was thinking about this while working last night and I was gonna come back here and say how all suffering is called for, but then I read T-moe say about AIDS/HIV and all that other jazz and I had to think twice about it but I still stand next to my original thought - all suffering is called for.

If Life (as a human being) is a Recipe , Suffering is a key ingredient.

Even though your life would be expiring with a deadly disease , your suffering could develop the growth of someone else's spirit. Tons of people have been moved by others 'tragic' life stories.

Watching someone else have something you desire could build a drive in you to achieve the item you were jealous over. You could suffer from envy until you break and then obtain the unobtainable. That's pretty solid right there.

how they say ? no pain no gain?

LORD NOSE
08-27-2012, 02:56 PM
deep, cause i've been thinking about the same thing -

i was wondering what it would be like without suffering and if it would make us over all soft - then i thought about eternal life and eliminating the ways we die - there are allot of them - our death is due to us feeding our desires - perhaps with true knowledge of self and how we work as humans, the type of suffering we experience will become obsolete - and our suffering doesn't have to lead to pain and death - but instead we will lay down obstacles for the new to get over in order to become strong

INF
08-27-2012, 06:45 PM
now , that's deep

LORD NOSE
08-27-2012, 07:07 PM
how so ?

i see it as regular, normal - nothing deep about it - lol - every
one fuckin wiff me today -

LORD NOSE
08-27-2012, 07:09 PM
need sleep

INF
08-28-2012, 06:17 PM
yeah that was deep to me because you are talking about removing suffering from the Human condition , right? I'm thinking that we need suffering no matter what and then you said the thing about "but instead we will lay down obstacles for the new to get over in order to become strong"

that kind of sounds like creating suffering. I don't know , but , it was deep to me.

LORD NOSE
08-28-2012, 07:28 PM
don't pay me no mind yo - i was on one last night

maybe suffering isn't needed, but struggle/friction is -

suffering exist when there is no help or love - we may struggle to do 500 push ups daily - we may suffer if we don't

INF
08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
okay thats dope though. see , you have to suffer to struggle. That suffering will bring you to actually struggle and eventually succeed. ill formula.because , how many will automatically go for just the struggle? We are somehow born into the 'sin' of suffering , or whatever. Whenever the world was tricked and confused into different languages , we must have been implanted with some type of default suffering. How many ppl can see past the bullshit to skip the suffering for the struggle?

LORD NOSE
08-28-2012, 07:40 PM
but we shouldn't have to suffer in order to fight/struggle to do better

that's like saying we need to get real sick in order for us to realize that we should take better care of our selves -

many won't just begin to take care of themselves

but like our parents/guardians made us do things that we didn't see as necessary

the same should be for us until the end of our dance - but we are free to be sick and twisted in this world and this freedom leads to suffering -

INF
08-28-2012, 07:55 PM
i see ya now.thats whats up.

IrOnMaN
08-28-2012, 08:32 PM
A lot of people suffer while struggling but only a few succeed with their struggles. Some are mentally stronger than others while most can't find the strength to achieve their goals.