PDA

View Full Version : have u ever hit a girl

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 07:47 PM
I kicked one in the head once, funny as hell

KidSha
11-03-2005, 07:52 PM
naw man thats not right and exact, look how small woman are, hitting peeps is fucked altogether but if u ave to do it then u gotta do it.

P.z

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 07:52 PM
no cause hitting a woman or girl is a bitch move. would you want someone hitting ur mother?

JASPER
11-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Hitting people is wrong!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 07:54 PM
why is it ok for women to hit you tho?

Juicy-J
11-03-2005, 07:55 PM
i almost hit a girl on my school bus, but i'm able to stop myself and say dis shit ain't right.

Bone Collecta
women are more fragile and carry kids. you hitting a woman can fuck that up. Men are conditioned to take beatings so its not the same.

tha god concept
never but i would if she deserved it.......

i mean what if the chick slapped ya mom r sum shit

or if she was tryin 2 stab ya ass

id slap the shit outta shorty yo

JASPER
11-03-2005, 07:58 PM
The answer the question, yes. I have beat a girl really hard after she stabbed me in the thigh. True story.

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 08:03 PM
I put a choke on my X girl..

36chambers
11-03-2005, 08:08 PM
no cause hitting a woman or girl is a bitch move. would you want someone hitting ur mother?
well said man.

i think men who hit women are pussys and should get locked up. id never put my hand on a woman like that, and non of u should.

num2son
11-03-2005, 08:12 PM
I put a choke on my X girl..8O

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Of course im kidding, but I have pushed a chick for kneeing my nuts.

MaShPG
11-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Yo, I don't hit girls, and never will, but the whole thing is bullshit. How come girls complain about "equal rights" and bitch, "we just want to be treated normally". Then why the fuck can't I go upside ya head? If you want equal rights, you gotta have all of em, you can't only take the ones that are benefitial to you.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
i used to hit my sister all the time,especially when i saw her with boys and shit...but i kinda stopped once after i choked her till she fell to sleep

peace

num2son
To Scripted Warfare: You got to protect the jewels from those cock crushing knees.

JASPER
11-03-2005, 08:16 PM
i used to hit my sister all the time,especially when i saw her with boys and shit...but i kinda stopped once after i choked her till she fell to sleep

peacepeace

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 08:17 PM
I used to want to beat the shit out of girls when they wer elike "But Peter I love you"

num2son
11-03-2005, 08:19 PM
My little sister beats me with my slippers...COOL.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-03-2005, 08:44 PM
hahahaha

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 08:45 PM
women are more fragile and carry kids. you hitting a woman can fuck that up. Men are conditioned to take beatings so its not the same. Shut tha fuck up. You aint wise. peace

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
11-03-2005, 08:45 PM
i HIT it from the back, on a girl,does that count?

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 08:46 PM
anyways, i was like 10 years old.

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 08:46 PM
i HIT it from the back, on a girl,does that count?
Word to your mother brother!

baby jesus
11-03-2005, 08:48 PM
One Time I Got Kicked In The Nuts By Some Bitch I Should Of Punched That Bitch In The Face But I Didnt. I Never Hit A Girl But I Seen Someone Else Fuckin Beat The Shit Out Of Some Girl In Like 5th Grade It's Sad To Say It Was Kinda Funny. Even Though I Wouldnt Hit A Girl I Think They Should Say I Wont Hit Them Either.

KBOS
11-03-2005, 08:49 PM
I did once when I was like 8 cause this bitch wouldn't fuck off and this other time I was just kidding around with my firend jamie and I lightly slapped her, but that was just for laughs between us

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 08:52 PM
prolly slapped him on the ass, i know what kinda gurls your into^ dipshit. peace

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Shut tha fuck up. You aint wise. peace
shut ur ass up

Murdah Piff
11-03-2005, 09:56 PM
women always whine about equality, sexism and pussy shit like that. but when it comes to wife beatin they be like "why would you hit a women blahzay blahzay blahzay" I MEAN BITCHES YOU'RE THE ONES ALWAYS COMPLAININ ABOUT INEQUALITY BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN AND NOW YOU FEAR US AND WANT TO AVOID RAPE BY TELLIN ME YOURE A WEAK ASS BITCH. SHUT THE FUCK UP

p.s. wife beaters=good fathers

GO HEAD GIVE ME BAD REP FOR MY DARK HUMOUR

http://img.atento.ru/hahaha.gif

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 09:57 PM
obvious u catch mad beatdowns an gaybashes, if i was gonna hit a bitch, it woud prolly be u pussy. "ur", stupid ass. peace

num2son
11-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Piffcrack.....ROFL....OMG...that guy smacking the dust of her face.

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 10:46 PM
shut ur ass upobvious u catch mad beatdowns an gaybashes, if i was gonna hit a bitch, it woud prolly be u pussy. "ur", stupid ass. peace

KBOS
11-03-2005, 11:03 PM
About women and equality between sexes: Things can be sexist against dudes to, its just that we don't fucking care, cause while girls want to try stuff that guys to guys don't want to try stuff girls want to do. For example, back in the day, it wasn't girl for girls to rock pants, they had to wear dresses, but they got pissy about it and wanted to rock pants so they did (im glad for them thats great, its all good) but if a guy wanted to wear a dress it would be so fucked up and unaccepted, but nobody gives a fuck because as I can say for myself and any other sane streight dude that we don't really want to do feminen shit like that. Or for another way to put it, girls want to try men stuff and if they cant its sexist, but if a streight dude wanted to try some feminen stuff it would be mad fucked up, but like I said none of us guys want to try that feminen shit cause its gay and unappealing unless on a woman. So on the real I think you could say society is just as sexist against men as women, but men dont give a fuck and don't really have a reason to.

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Wow...didnt need to see that one piff...but I guess that's life huh? I suppose there was a little bit of humor...just dont see how people can be so stupid....

Yeah I've hit a bitch before, but I suppose it is looked upon differently since Ima girl and all.

I DO believe that some women need to be smacked and think it is a load of crap that women think they can go around smacking guys cause they are smaller than them or whatever. I have seriously know people who get beat on by their wifes. The truth is that it just is not necessary unless you are doing it in self defense. In a very serious situation it can be needed.

Piff I hope you are joking...but if not I imagine you will get yours...sometime....

Oh and Bone Collecta is the type that would beat his woman in private and then go to church and wash away his sins...he has a lot of pent up aggression and you cant take it all out on the internet!! Oh...was that mean...uh oh...damn I think was just being a bitch! Love ya Bone and All

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 11:06 PM
Hit me across the face. I dare you.

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Yes...

If a girl disrespects my face, they will get a good hard open palm slap, nothing past that than. I usually hold them down after that till they cool off. The funny part is afterwards they usually come back and appologize to me for hitting me in the first place.

iNtell3kT
11-04-2005, 01:58 AM
once on accident when i was a kid, well a few times, but one time i was playing softball, and this girl i had a crush on was pitching me the ball, and i hit the ball, and the ball hit her in the groin, it was pretty funny then, i just wish it was my face

iNtell3kT
11-04-2005, 02:01 AM
http://img.atento.ru/hahaha.gif she enjoyed it

Bloo
11-04-2005, 02:13 AM
Hell yeah!

Hittin women is fun man :D Especially when you've been drinking.

I'ma tell ya'll about the last time I had to go upside a bitch head.

I was chillin in the crib you know? Listenin to my Wron G CDs and playin Pigglet's Big Adventure on the PS2. And my girl comes in the room talkin about, "Hey daddy, I made you a sandwich." and I'm like, "Well that was mighty white of you, bitch. Thanks!" So I snatched it and took this big bite right, and the shit was dry as hell. I was like WTF!?!?! Bitch been in my stable this long and she don't know how to make a fuckin sandwich by now? So I jumped up and was like "BITCH! What the hell you doing bringin me this cardboard sandwich!?!? You know I like my mayonase on both sides of the bread!" By this time she gettin all scared and shit and starts backin up and blam! Bitch bumped the wall and spilled the cup of red kool-aid she had all over my Now and Laters. Now I'm a pimp so you know I ain't havin that! I pulled out my plastic hanger and proceeded to whip the ho. She all cryin on the floor talkin bout, "Daddy I'm sorry!! I'ma get it right!" I was like, "Bitch! The only thing you gonna get right now is this ass whuppin!" But what would you know, the damn hanger snapped on me. Now she on the floor cryin, holdin herself on some, "I'm so sorry, Pimp Daddy C. we didn't have enough mayo for both sides." I kinda felt bad after that so I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where we made hot passionate love listening to the smooth sounds of Ludacris.

Pimpin all ova da world!

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 02:27 AM
Hell yeah!

Hittin women is fun man :D Especially when you've been drinking.

I'ma tell ya'll about the last time I had to go upside a bitch head.

I was chillin in the crib you know? Listenin to my Wron G CDs and playin Pigglet's Big Adventure on the PS2. And my girl comes in the room talkin about, "Hey daddy, I made you a sandwich." and I'm like, "Well that was mighty white of you, bitch. Thanks!" So I snatched it and took this big bite right, and the shit was dry as hell. I was like WTF!?!?! Bitch been in my stable this long and she don't know how to make a fuckin sandwich by now? So I jumped up and was like "BITCH! What the hell you doing bringin me this cardboard sandwich!?!? You know I like my mayonase on both sides of the bread!" By this time she gettin all scared and shit and starts backin up and blam! Bitch bumped the wall and spilled the cup of red kool-aid she had all over my Now and Laters. Now I'm a pimp so you know I ain't havin that! I pulled out my plastic hanger and proceeded to whip the ho. She all cryin on the floor talkin bout, "Daddy I'm sorry!! I'ma get it right!" I was like, "Bitch! The only thing you gonna get right now is this ass whuppin!" But what would you know, the damn hanger snapped on me. Now she on the floor cryin, holdin herself on some, "I'm so sorry, Pimp Daddy C. we didn't have enough mayo for both sides." I kinda felt bad after that so I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where we made hot passionate love listening to the smooth sounds of Ludacris.

Pimpin all ova da world!ROFLROFLROFL , I knew you was lying when you said plastic hanger though, pimps fuck with the wire ones mang.

Bloo
11-04-2005, 02:30 AM
Well I was gonna get a wire one but my dry cleanin hadn't come back yet :)

Sicka than aidZ
11-04-2005, 02:39 AM
i threw a wannabe punk bitch into a lethal mosh pit once, ...she started fuckin fools up but she prolly caught a broke nose, i dont know, everyone was drunk. fuck yeah, i miss drinkin with my skate/snowboard/punk rock friends.

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 02:50 AM
Well I was gonna get a wire one but my dry cleanin hadn't come back yet :)OMG BLOO for someone who tells a great pimp story you sure fuckin up the details. No wire hangars on the dry cleaning clothes, that causes creases in the shoulder and it looks like some sailor uniform shit, cmon dawg you gotta stay fresh to death you pimpin mang.

I'm just fuckin with you mang lol.

J-Cee
11-04-2005, 03:13 AM
if a girl has the audisity to start beating the fuk out u,smack her one in the fukin nose.fuckt if ill let a girl bash me,some girls can hit hard.

Skellington
11-04-2005, 03:31 AM
Yeah, I hit woman before, but not before they first hit me tho.....

I don't care who hits or kicks me, expect a asswhooping back wether you're male or female...

Are you gonna let a woman beat your ass to the floor??? Kinda humiliating isn't it....If a woman smacks me, I smack her back, that's the deal, you would be very stupid not to.

SHRAP
11-04-2005, 03:44 AM
slapped a bitch once for kickin me in the junk, if i have any regrets its that i only slapped her lightly instead of bitchsmacking her

MantiZ
11-04-2005, 06:01 AM
i slapped chicks many times... but it was when i was practicing Taekwon - do and it was just a sparring. still fun tho. :D

urban_angel
11-04-2005, 06:33 AM

co-sign

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 06:36 AM
You ever hit a man before?

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 06:37 AM
Cowards and boys hit women......real men walk away........

Big Risk
I want you to hit me teknical styles. Thats if you are a man. I DARE you.

urban_angel
true say Queen

MantiZ
11-04-2005, 06:40 AM

i can't just go away from sparring...

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 06:41 AM
You guys can't tell me theres absolutely no justification for a single open palm slap across the face dealt to a woman, at all. Your being kinda biased, because on a daily basis you guys feel the urge to slap men and do other stupid shit to provoke us.

I'm not talking about beating the shit out of a bitch...

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 06:43 AM
You guys can't tell me theres absolutely no justification for a single open palm slap across the face dealt to a woman, at all. Your being kinda biased, because on a daily basis you guys feel the urge to slap men and do other stupid shit to provoke us.

I'm not talking about beating the shit out of a bitch...
Come on.....violence is never the answer....I mean don't get me wrong, I have been in my share of fights.....but I'm sayin that if a dude get in my face I would spit in his face before raising my hands.....I mean, I am 5'4 102 lbs......what dude will I fight and win?

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 06:46 AM
Wow spit in his face? I think I would rather you slap me, I'd have to say if you spit in my face I would definately slap you. Thats just disgusting. I'm not talking bout just beating up women like HA!.

I'm talking bout a girl puttin her hands on you, than you do something back.

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 06:49 AM
Wow spit in his face? I think I would rather you slap me, I'd have to say if you spit in my face I would definately slap you. Thats just disgusting. I'm not talking bout just beating up women like HA!.

I'm talking bout a girl puttin her hands on you, than you do something back.
Well....I'm not one to just raise my hands.......if a dude came at me I would defend myself.......

But still....I mean if she hits u, u gonna hit her back?

faggot
11-04-2005, 06:50 AM
I don't believe you.

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 06:55 AM
Like I said, I have and I will, hit a girl back, if she hits my face with out probable cause. She will get a nice open palm crack to her face, not on some soft tip either. I don't play like that, I grew up in an area where you go around letting people touch your face, male or female, and your the bitch of the town, next thing you know you got everyone on the block fucking with you and running your pockets when you walk out your house.

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 06:57 AM
Wow Tech.......I mean I look at it like this (and I am condoning women hittin men)....but if I hit u, u'll still be standing......if u hit me, I'm down.......so there is no fight......

King Callabah
11-04-2005, 07:05 AM
i would never hit a female unless she endangers my own or my families lifes, if the bitch wanna play with weapons, she hittin the floor, no jokes, if a bitch punch me, its all good, i aint gotta hit her bak cos it aint shit, slap me? it aint shit, try and stabb me?! aight you catchin a fuckin fist jus like any dude would, i seriously dont fuck with life or death

oh, forgot to mention anutha tactic, i aint scared to run either, the fuck you think we got legs and feet for?! if its me alone being threatened, i'd run, if i was to protect ma fam, i'd hit the bitch

faggot
11-04-2005, 07:06 AM
/

faggot
11-04-2005, 07:15 AM
I think it's very weak to hit a girl/woman, if you are a man.
If you hit me, I will kill you.

JASPER
11-04-2005, 07:18 AM
I would hit you if you would kill me.

King Callabah
11-04-2005, 07:18 AM
LOL @ jasp, i was bout to say that

faggot
11-04-2005, 07:19 AM
/

JASPER
11-04-2005, 07:20 AM
I like to kill people.

Sweet6
11-04-2005, 07:21 AM
Fuck you

faggot
11-04-2005, 07:22 AM
I like to kill people.Nobody likes to kill people. If you like to kill people, you're sick.

JASPER
11-04-2005, 07:25 AM
I like to kill people who are sick.

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 07:32 AM
Wow Tech.......I mean I look at it like this (and I am condoning women hittin men)....but if I hit u, u'll still be standing......if u hit me, I'm down.......so there is no fight......You're too dramatic, slap across the face is like something your father does to you. You get a stinging sensation, a slight red mark, your pride hurts a little but your still good shits not gonna kill you.

faggot
11-04-2005, 07:34 AM

JASPER
11-04-2005, 07:35 AM
I'd like to slamdunk a ball on your butthead

faggot
11-04-2005, 07:36 AM
I hate men who hit women. Pussy's haha. My dad doesn't hit my mother either. My mother doesn't hit my dad either.

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 07:36 AM
You're too dramatic, slap across the face is like something your father does to you. You get a stinging sensation, a slight red mark, your pride hurts a little but your still good shits not gonna kill you.
LOL....oh damn ok.....

Well....slap me and I'll slap back......

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 07:37 AM
For the record...I still think it is wrong.......I was abused and it's foul.

JASPER
11-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Slapfest! Come one come all! Slap a Jap, punch a bunch! Fun for all!

King Callabah
11-04-2005, 07:38 AM
abuse is fuckin sick, fuck abuse, im jus talkin bout self defence......jus so yano

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 07:41 AM
abuse is fuckin sick, fuck abuse, im jus talkin bout self defence......jus so yano
I will say this....my seed's father gets out beginning of next year....I'm going into training.....like Jennifer Lopez in Enough.......

King Callabah
11-04-2005, 07:43 AM
I will say this....my seed's father gets out beginning of next year....I'm going into training.....like Jennifer Lopez in Enough.......
and i will say this, remember that stalker chick who was up on methical? she stabbed me in the leg and she comes near me wit a knife again, theres gonna be serious problems

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 07:43 AM
U gotta protect u......

JASPER
11-04-2005, 07:47 AM
and i will say this, remember that stalker chick who was up on methical? she stabbed me in the leg and she comes near me wit a knife again, theres gonna be serious problemsYou got stabbed in the leg by a girl with a sharp object too? I knew I wasn't alone.

King Callabah
11-04-2005, 07:48 AM
Lol! ....

num2son
11-04-2005, 07:49 AM
Does self-defense count?

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 07:51 AM
Does self-defense count?
Oh of course.....if someone is coming at u.....definately defend urself......

num2son
11-04-2005, 07:54 AM
Oh of course.....if someone is coming at u.....definately defend urself......
Thanks now I can kick my sisters ass......LOL....I got mad love for my little sister.

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 07:55 AM
LOL....ur a hot mess!

Fr@z
11-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Maybe i'll have to execute the patented FLYING FIST OF JUDA

Cheech Da WildKard
11-04-2005, 08:11 AM
No.

Fr@z
11-04-2005, 08:13 AM
*charges up to lvl 3 mysticalness and puts on a pink thong

its time...

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 09:05 AM
I slapped alot of girls in my time every one of them deserved it.

And they all appologized afterwards.

North Jersey = Flocks of hood rats

You'd have to see it to believe me. Come chill with me for a week and tell me if your able to avoid open palming one of these bitches. They will try to set you up, rob you, disrespect you constantly, degrade you in front of people, put they hands on you, these hood rats is serious, up untill you show em your not playing than they stop and give you respect.

I'm not talking about average girls here.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-04-2005, 09:20 AM
I DO believe that some women need to be smacked and think it is a load of crap that women think they can go around smacking guys cause they are smaller than them or whatever. I have seriously know people who get beat on by their wifes. The truth is that it just is not necessary unless you are doing it in self defense. In a very serious situation it can be needed.

the most realistic shit ive read in this thread,real talk ma..just because you a woman and you think its not right for man to hit u dont mean you gotta push em all the time and test thier anger and thats what alotta these chicks do,they start getting outta line tryna lay their hands on you with the hopes that you wont touch em cause they female but tomorow wanna cry about eqyality...gimme a break,hitting women is wrong but sometimes a little smack on the face can work on some of these outta line chicks

peace krizzy

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-04-2005, 09:26 AM
and to those callin cats pussys and boys cause they hit women,have you asked the reason why the women was hit??? what led to hit,...i know some cats is just straight abusive and sadist but sometimes some guys get really pushed to the edge and not everyone can control their anger like some of you saints on this forum....

i noticed that alotta you cats is really young and havent really been in serious relationships with women of really grown mentalities and all that,when yall start dealing with the deal deal relationships and not puppy love type shit,your minds will change(and i dont mean it in general mode either),seriously,i do hope some of the saints on this forum do meet a ghetto ass chick that will drive you to the wall when shes on her bullshit then come back and tell me,"well i dont hit women,i just walked away"..you prolly might catch a beat down b4 you even think of walking away

i swear some of the cats on these forum are too perfect for their own good

too much fronting goin on here

peace to the real honest niggaz on this shit..especially teckniquestylez

ZigZag
11-04-2005, 09:45 AM
women always whine about equality, sexism and pussy shit like that. but when it comes to wife beatin they be like "why would you hit a women blahzay blahzay blahzay" I MEAN BITCHES YOU'RE THE ONES ALWAYS COMPLAININ ABOUT INEQUALITY BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN AND NOW YOU FEAR US AND WANT TO AVOID RAPE BY TELLIN ME YOURE A WEAK ASS BITCH. SHUT THE FUCK UP

p.s. wife beaters=good fathers

GO HEAD GIVE ME BAD REP FOR MY DARK HUMOUR

http://img.atento.ru/hahaha.gifI SEE ANTHONY FETUS IS STILL BEATING BUTTERS...

ANYWAY I ONLY BEAT COOCHIE WITH THE COCK

I CHOKE EM WITH NUTS

BUT THEN I'M SAY I'M SORRY AND SHE GIVES SOME DOODIE LOVE

oldie
11-04-2005, 10:04 AM
thats funny but also very tight. (tight as in bad, not good) why did you kick her (in the head)?

i wudnt hit a bird, i hit my lil sis, she's 15 but thats jus natural for a brother and sis to fight.lol. if sum girl eva did sum shit 2 me, i'd sure defend my self, try and prevent her from hittin me or whateva she doin but i'd deffo try and prevent from hitting her.

TeknicelStylez
11-04-2005, 10:38 AM
and to those callin cats pussys and boys cause they hit women,have you asked the reason why the women was hit??? what led to hit,...i know some cats is just straight abusive and sadist but sometimes some guys get really pushed to the edge and not everyone can control their anger like some of you saints on this forum....

i noticed that alotta you cats is really young and havent really been in serious relationships with women of really grown mentalities and all that,when yall start dealing with the deal deal relationships and not puppy love type shit,your minds will change(and i dont mean it in general mode either),seriously,i do hope some of the saints on this forum do meet a ghetto ass chick that will drive you to the wall when shes on her bullshit then come back and tell me,"well i dont hit women,i just walked away"..you prolly might catch a beat down b4 you even think of walking away

i swear some of the cats on these forum are too perfect for their own good

too much fronting goin on here

peace to the real honest niggaz on this shit..especially teckniquestylezWerd up, thanks for holding me down famlay, my man Gravey knows all about them hood rats lol.

I had cordless phones, full glass bottles of spices, a sidekick, lightbulbs, knives, all types of shit thrown at me, just for arguing and making a girl mad. Than when I'm walkin out the house so I don't kill her for it, she leans out the window and tries to drop a mirror on me from the 3rd floor window!

num2son
11-04-2005, 10:39 AM
^^^OOOOh

Reggie_Noble
11-04-2005, 11:39 AM
i've ssmakced plenty of bitchassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

Bone Collecta
11-04-2005, 12:29 PM
obvious u catch mad beatdowns an gaybashes, if i was gonna hit a bitch, it woud prolly be u pussy. "ur", stupid ass. peace
actually i get none

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-04-2005, 01:18 PM
OPnce I was on Vacation and this Chick got mad cuz I asked her to leave my suite and she slapped me so I slapped her back really hard!!! She Left with a giant palm print on her face ... That stupid chick never came back !!!! Thank God cuz she was getting on my nerves with her sob stories and shit I mean Damn we were on vacation the last thing you want to hear is some chick talk about her problems especially if you just met them!!!!

SHRAP
11-04-2005, 01:51 PM
look at all the women cosiginin wit the dudes that say women shouldnt be smacked :lmao:

i dont know about you gals but some hoes deserve that shit

froth
11-04-2005, 01:55 PM
I slapped a bitch when I was fucking her for her rape fantasy

11-04-2005, 02:04 PM
well said man.

i think men who hit women are pussys and should get locked up. id never put my hand on a woman like that, and non of u should.
so what would you do if a chick'd kick you in the balls?

Murdah Piff
11-04-2005, 02:59 PM
.I mean, I am 5'4 102 lbs......what dude will I fight and win?intellekt

hectis
11-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
.I mean, I am 5'4 102 lbs......what dude will I fight and win?

A GAY ONE

JASPER
11-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Skale.

Murdah Piff
11-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Wow...didnt need to see that one piff...but I guess that's life huh? I suppose there was a little bit of humor...just dont see how people can be so stupid....

Yeah I've hit a bitch before, but I suppose it is looked upon differently since Ima girl and all.

Piff I hope you are joking...but if not I imagine you will get yours...sometime....

Oh and Bone Collecta is the type that would beat his woman in private and then go to church and wash away his sins...he has a lot of pent up aggression and you cant take it all out on the internet!! Oh...was that mean...uh oh...damn I think was just being a bitch! Love ya Bone and All yeah it was a bad joke a la piff

i only hit it from the back and slap that ass

hectis
11-04-2005, 03:07 PM
I Never Have Hit A Girl But If Shes Trying To Kill Me Then I Might
But More Then Likely I Wouldent It's Just Not Me And I Would Not Forgive
Myself If I Ever Did

hectis
11-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Quote:

TRUST ME THERS IS A LOT OF DUDES U CAN BEAT I SEEN GIRLS AROUND YOUR SIZE BEAT UP DUDES BEFORE BESIDES WHY WOULD U FIGHT UR THE QUEEN WHO WOULD FIGHT THE QUEEN OF POETRY?

Bone Collecta
11-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Oh and Bone Collecta is the type that would beat his woman in private and then go to church and wash away his sins...he has a lot of pent up aggression and you cant take it all out on the internet!! Oh...was that mean...uh oh...damn I think was just being a bitch! Love ya Bone and All
id like it if u didnt assume shit about me. what pent up anger? i let it out so how could it be pent up? i would never hit a woman never have never will. i have self control

Kriszy Substance
11-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Bone...I was just picking on ya a little...I didnt say that you DID beat up women, I just said you were the type...I know an awful lot of church going people like yourself, who believe in Adam and Eve and all that good stuff...who are full of shit...these types I know have been known to take advantage of people...and yes, beat up their wifes...

You're a good guy I think...no offense meant...just playing a little..I am glad that you have respect for women in that way...but I do feel you have pent up aggression and typing on your key board just cant get it all out...I dont think you have an open mind...that is the only assumption I am making about you...

Bone Collecta
11-04-2005, 06:08 PM
i was raised by my mother i respect her cause she had to work 3 jobs at one time to take care of bills and me and my brother. shes had to struggle alot and that made me respect women growing up. I would never hit a woman, its cowardly and those who glorify it need help.

Bone Collecta
11-04-2005, 06:09 PM
oh yeah there were a few instances where i came on here to pick a fight wit someone lol i was angry but i didnt mean them

Razorsharp
11-04-2005, 06:10 PM
n0pe... thats fucked up....

_Goddess_
11-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Yes.

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Quote:

TRUST ME THERS IS A LOT OF DUDES U CAN BEAT I SEEN GIRLS AROUND YOUR SIZE BEAT UP DUDES BEFORE BESIDES WHY WOULD U FIGHT UR THE QUEEN WHO WOULD FIGHT THE QUEEN OF POETRY?

Plenty of folks don't like me.......

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-04-2005, 06:31 PM
W.e Lo.ve Yo.u Qu.een!!!

Aqueous Moon
11-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Peace

I always try to give men they respect. But, if one of em' even look like he bout to lay a hand on me ....I turn to Ms. Mc Gyver real quick I'll make a weapon outta my stilleto heel. I 'll straight up bust a cell phone over his head. If I got a gun Im straight up blasting... cuz that's my life most dudes are too strong to be hitting on females. But, I ain't taking the chance.

Peace

MANISH
11-04-2005, 06:54 PM
What if the girl is a big racist and callig me names, am i allowed to hit her then?

Aqueous Moon
11-04-2005, 06:57 PM
you could try, but she just might end yo life out of fear and self defense...then do her time wit a smile on her face

THE W
11-04-2005, 07:02 PM
i open palm slapped the dog shit out of a girl before. but thats when i was 7.

MANISH
11-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Yall seen "Ghetto Brawls"?
Don't remember wich one but the fight i think of is like this.
There's this nigga that's like 20-25 years old, maby 1.70 long but his muscles is big ass fuck.
He takes off his shirts and goes around screaming "Im a muthafucking soldier".
Then he starts to hit and kick this girl that's about the same age. It then turns out it's his sister.

triggahappy187
11-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Nah I never done hit a woman before I can;t say I wouldn't however I've never been to mad at a female.

Sicka than aidZ
11-04-2005, 11:05 PM
fuck,, i remember hittin this chic with an iceball once, she's tha same chic i lost my virginity too.. oh shit, i dont really give a damn, the girls will live, when i was in 3rd grade i punched this girl in the nose, fuck, i felt bad, i dont know why i hit her. somethin bout monkey bars, damn, it was harsh. who cares tho. most girls i fought, honestly, kicked my ass. oh yeah, my nuts hurt thinkin about it.

Sicka than aidZ
11-04-2005, 11:07 PM
some pussy's giving me negative rep. lifes long, half of yall's lyin. doesnt make it cool to hit em but shit happens u know

SHRAP
11-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Skale.
haha yeah right, id fuck you and benno up at the same time let alone a small woman

Rain Man
11-04-2005, 11:26 PM
haha yeah right, id fuck you and benno up at the same time let alone a small woman http://x7.putfile.com/10/27709194820.gif (http://www.putfile.com/)

Frank Drebin
11-04-2005, 11:29 PM
nah i aint never hit a girl b4

hectis
11-04-2005, 11:33 PM
Plenty of folks don't like me.......well fuck them I got ur back:stroke:

TeknicelStylez
11-05-2005, 12:28 AM
http://x7.putfile.com/10/27709194820.gif (http://www.putfile.com/)ROFLMAO

Sicka than aidZ
11-05-2005, 12:37 AM
what if she's the most horrid thing on the planet, would u hit it? or just hit it? id prolly take a baseball bat to some ho's ive met all drunk at parties. but they'd prolly do the same to me, some girls are just wrong

Sicka than aidZ
11-05-2005, 12:37 AM
they so ugly, when they were born the doctor slapped their moms

SHRAP
11-05-2005, 12:50 AM
http://x7.putfile.com/10/27709194820.gif (http://www.putfile.com/)
thats me 10 years from now, recognize that

eVoL
11-05-2005, 10:34 AM
i backhanded your mother so hard, all her seeds were borne deformed

Unforgiven
11-05-2005, 10:49 AM
i smoked a chick in the face with a baseball bat once....i told her to move cause i throw the bat when i swing and she was like nah im good, so i was like whatever its not me fault

Fragmented
11-05-2005, 11:49 AM
honestly i'd try and avoid it, if they're real ladies, but the truth they're too many sadistic bitches and brainless ho's out there that will try duking and stabbing you, or getting people to try and fuck with you, violence is a last measure but sometimes it's the only justified action in that situation, too many living zombies out there

Oztradamus
11-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Yeah, I hit my girl off with the Doug E Fresh shit while I was hitting it Doggystyle..

TeknicelStylez
11-05-2005, 03:32 PM
You guys ever see way of the gun, in the begginning when the bitch mouthing off to get him jumped. First thing he does is deck the girl in the face LOL.