PDA

View Full Version : Most Underrated

tragedykhadafi12
11-03-2005, 10:35 PM
In my opinion these are the best and most underrated artists that get little recognition. Tragedy Khadafi, cormega, az, canibus, capone, big noyd, infamous mobb, a lot of wu fam, STICKY FINGAZ, and a lot of other cats. You should buy all their shit so that they dont stop making music because they are ill. A little drunk but work with me. Dont make no stupid posts please because im sick of that. Thanks.

MaShPG
11-03-2005, 10:37 PM
Masta Ace, he gets no love.

tragedykhadafi12
11-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Yea true, i said there are a lot i didnte mention.

baby jesus
11-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Do You Meen By The Mainstream Or In General? It Still Does Amaze Me That Cormega And Az Werent Seen In The Same Relm As Nas And Jay-z. But Most Of The Guys You Stated Get Props Just Not From Mainstream. Actually Sticky Fingaz Gets Alot Of Props Even Kids I Know Who Are Only Into Rock Talk About Sticky. But People Are Gonna Buy What They Want What Can You Do About Besides Support Them Yourselves Thats All.

tragedykhadafi12
11-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Nah i mean mainstream like some of the idiots that are on now that suck, ya know? Look at some of these dudes on now that have no substance and just suck.

Iron Fist
11-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Immortal Technique

I agree that Sticky Fingaz doesn't get a lot of props, but you have to admit that since his Onyx days and after Black Trash, he didn't record really good stuff. I think that if he would leave his current label that is really shitting on him, he could make a comeback.

tragedykhadafi12
11-03-2005, 11:04 PM
I have to say i still love his shit. ITs just different but it still topples over the gay shit played now. Its good shit. He is still on top of his game.

tragedykhadafi12
11-03-2005, 11:06 PM
People say that onys bacdafucup pt two was no good but honestly not on dick ridin shit i think that was hot. THe last one trigernometry wasnt the greatest but they still have good shit to pot out.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Mr Lif

Iron Fist
11-03-2005, 11:17 PM
His last shit wasn't wack, but it wasn't that good. It was just average. You know I love Sticky and I know he can make sick music again like Black Thrash. That was classical shit man!!! As for Onyx, Bacdafucup pt. two was good but trigernometry... really wack. And I agree that they still have good shit to pot out, but they really have to make a great effort... but maybe they just don't want to do it anymore, maybe they want to stay solo. To be honest with you, it might sound pessimistic, but I don't believe in Onyx anymore.

tragedykhadafi12
11-04-2005, 12:24 AM
ONyx is definately going to come out again. But one queston i have is why hasnt sunsee come out with a solo? Anyway they know whats up and they are going to come out once wu puts new york back on the map and come out with the new wu tang.

tha god concept
11-04-2005, 12:26 AM
thirstin howl..........yall sleepin on a masta emcee

The Lost Prophet
11-04-2005, 01:07 AM
most underated by wu fans... A tribe called quest

most underated underground mc in hip-hop... Gza by far

most underated in mainstream... canibus (mainstream cats hate that dude, i remeber a few years back i was in my friends car and we were listening to the radio and a claler had called and requested for canibus. the dj wouldnt play a track from him and then proceeded on dissing him. on and this was after rip the jacker)

most underated mainstream mc by underground fans... jadakiss

Dante
11-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Ras Kass and GZA

deadlymelody
11-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Ras Kass
Masta Ace
Masta Killa

Probably top 3

U-Samurai
11-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Cormega-
i know most of the heads on this board have heard him and how good he is, but the rest of the scene needs to hear what the streets are about. You cant talk about the gun violence growing up when its appealing at the time (50 cent) and then talk about women and diamonds when people get tried of that. Cormega started with hardcore street shit and stuck to it. Lyricly only a few in the mainstream are on megas level. Nas, Jay, thats about it. and one thing that would be good for casual hip hop listeners is that mega doesnt glorify this songs. he paints them as life and death situations and the hells that they are. im not on nobodys nuts, but sumbody please tell me why golddiggers is number one. Wu-Tang Forever

tragedykhadafi12
11-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Same as tragedy, In my opinion he is a little better than cormega but i love them both. Tragedy paints a clear picture and hes been in the rap game since 88 and still doesnt get the recognition he deserves.

baby jesus
11-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Jaz-o Where The Hell Has He Been He's Pretty Dope You Would Of Thought That Since Jay-z Blew Up He Would To Intill They Got Into There Disagreement.

tajeco
11-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Wu-Tang because they've been blacklisted for being real dudes and don't pay for air time.
Canibus because Wyclef proabably pays radio stations not to play him

GhettoGnom
11-05-2005, 04:00 AM
Sticky Fingaz, Kadafi, az, cormega, onyx and ICP! (damn right I've said it again!)

baby jesus
11-05-2005, 04:09 AM
Yo Icp Is Not Hip-Hop Go To The Sound Shack With That Shit!!!!!

SLATTS
11-05-2005, 04:22 AM
Huggy Bear

GhettoGnom
11-05-2005, 04:33 AM
Yo Icp Is Not Hip-Hop Go To The Sound Shack With That Shit!!!!!
Haha, I'm sorry, but too me it's more funny than offencive |) +) (haha, that one can look like dark lotus or some1 :W )