PDA

View Full Version : The Wu-Tang Latino Movement! Post Your Thoughts!

DrunkenStrikes
11-04-2005, 04:14 AM
HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its called Wu-Tang Latino.Its not called Wu-Tang Reggaeton.Theres alot of sick fuckin Mcs who spit some sick flowing lyrics.Dont forget thats theres spanglish.Thtas a crazy twist of spanish and english.Plus we gotta think about the future of the Wu.Their already talkin about making Spanish the Second language in the States.And it seems that the Wu has enough knowledge to start a movement now.Another thing is that this shit is juss starting.Theres enough Reggaeton thats not even about bitches or clubs, juss like theres Hip-Hop from the 90's trying to survive in the Underground, theres also that type of reggaeton. U real Hip-Hop heads must have heard of Phsyco Realm with B-real from Cypress Hill. Go listen to some of their (Sick Symphonies)production,lyrics,and spitting and tell me it doesnt Resemble the L.P Rza produced for Cypress in the 90's(Temple Of Boom). Plus look at Dj.Muggs and what he juss did with Gza and he's on the Cypress Fam/ L.a Latino coast.How about u REAL FUCKIN HIP-HOP HEADZ that know about Immortal Technique.HUH! go listen to his track "Dance With The Devil" and tell me u didnt get Goosebumps.Hes from Peru surviving and battling in N.Y with Latino roots. And he does shit with Necro and Ill Bill from Non-Phixion who juss finished doin tracks with Raekwon, and are workin on a mixtape together. Or how about DEMIGODZ a sick Underground group.Check thier main M.C.If u know DEMIGODZ u know who im talkin about, im talking about fuckin CELPH-TITLED cuban mutherfucker and tell me hes not a raw M.C. BUT IF UR MAIN CONCERN ARE THE PEOPLE FRESH OF THE BOAT WHO DONT KNOW ENGLISH check these M.C's out.IF U REALLY GIVE A SHIT OF WU-TANG'S FUTURE U'LL STOP HATING THIER MOVEMENTS AND U"LL FIND OUT Y THIER DOIN WHAT THIER DOIN give these artists a listen{ Tempo, Buddha's Family, Mexicano777, Rey Pirin, Polaco Y Lito, Baby Rasta Y Gringo} all these M.C's are pure Latino but make sum crazy shit.Out of all of them the top two that relate to the Wu-Style would be Tempo,Buddha's Family and Mexicano 777. NON OF THAT RICKY MARTIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!JUST A WORLD EXPANSION ON THE WU-TANG CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO UR RESEARCH BEFORE U PUT DOWN MOVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!

venex
11-04-2005, 04:27 AM
rasta!

venex
11-04-2005, 04:28 AM
wait & see....

it could turn out good, but it is also possible to be bad !!!

peace!

DrunkenStrikes
11-04-2005, 04:36 AM
its all about the artists that join the movement. The ppl in charge here have to make some calls.They have to call up the right peeps cause 80% of the MC's i mention are on independant labels.Im telling u man.Its not only something that will establish a growth for the Wu-Fam in The North, it will hit world wide. We all know Wu is crazy international. So any artist joining this branch is already aware of the Shaolin Styles.I see it on a world domination tip.

oldie
11-04-2005, 05:28 AM
its spreadin the wu so im all for it.

Knicks
11-04-2005, 05:36 AM
its wack...RZA needs to stop signing every motherfucker he sees

DrunkenStrikes
11-04-2005, 07:45 AM
Its not every motherfucker he sees, its every motherfucker that deserves to be seen, and whos music should be heard cause of its substance. If u knew anything about underground lyrical artists u wld agree.Unless u like getting ur ears fucked by musical puppets.Go listen to some real Independant artists and then reply. For those true Hip-Hop heads check this M.C out (u probably know him unlike this lost fuck) if not: http://www.viperrecords.com/.

peace and respect to the real supporters

DrunkenStrikes
11-04-2005, 07:52 AM
The M.C is Immortal Technique.

LordReveal
11-04-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm with U on this one, Drunken. We gotta support each other. But I'm not really feeling that group that they have (Los Lo Lai, I think is their name), and theyr'e from around my way. Maybe if they would sign some of the people U said then it could be promissing. I'm Dominican, what are you?

faggot
11-04-2005, 09:21 AM
/)

P-Noid Brown
11-04-2005, 09:28 AM
YO THE WAY THAT I SEE IT ... IF THEY ARE GONNA DO WU-TANG LATINO SERIOUSLY. THEY NEED SOME SERIOUS ARTISTS AND I DON'T THINK WU-TANG LATINO SHOULD BE JUST REGGAETON. I FEEL THEY SHOULD DEFINITELY GET SOME HOT ASS HIP-HOP NIGGAZ TOO. THEN FROM THERE HAVE NIGGAS MASHING THAT LABEL OUT. THEY SHOULD EVEN PUT OUT SOME SALSA C.D.'S (HAHAHA) BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE THEY SHOULDN'T LIMIT WU-TANG LATINO'S POTENTIAL JUST BY REGGAETON. I WAS THINKING ABOUT TALKING ABOUT WU-TANG LATINO ALSO. I THINK THEY SHOULD FIND SOME NEW HOT UNSIGNED ARTISTS THAT ARE ROAMING THESE STREETS. IT'S NOT HARD TO FIND A NASTY SPANISH CAT SPITTIN. FRANKLY AS A PUERTO RICAN , I THINK I RIP SHIT. DON'T CAME AT ME ON SOME DUMB SHIT THINKIN I CAN'T SPIT NAH MEAN.....WU-TANG LATINO SHOULD DEFINITELY GET SOME O.G.'S ON THAT LABEL CAUSE REGGAETON IS GONNA CUT IT FOR THAT LABEL.

faggot
11-04-2005, 09:29 AM
/.

Poetic Wun
11-04-2005, 09:34 AM
I got all Immortal Technique's album's! All 2 of 'em...? No seriously He's the best fuckin' underground MC out there (but not that much better than jedi mind tricks). i don't respect him for his brown-ness he's sayin shit that needs to be heard like his newest single w/ mos def.
Cypress = OK (not my style)
CELPH-TITLED = Illy
Big Pun = Dope
But that has nothing to do with thier race. How often do they really incorperate thier heritage though, i don't mean say what race they are in a song but speak spanish and shit. Ever since ashanti came along i hated Fat Joe, but he ripped that reggeton song recently. I'm brown myself & if there's one hip hop movement i hate it's the whole reggeton-latino movement! Lil Rob can eat sh!t. Baby Bash...don't go there. i hate it all.
I think it's dope they rep who they are. I'm comin straight outta mexico!
but I.T. say the N word like any other MC. It's all about quality, if RZA fuck wit I.T. soundin cats then what he's doin is ill (that don't mean they gotta speak english [even though this is america] just playin), but World According to RZA was good but i didn't understand it. So i'll be able to listen to the RZA/Latino thing but what about the next cat?
AND i fuckin hate it when Latino's play off on the latin lover shit like brown ja & 50 cents.
So as long as RZA don't pick the "best-of-the-cliche-Latino" i'm all for it!

MathUtheMCZA
11-04-2005, 09:42 AM
im just not feeling the track on the wulatino website. wackest ish ive ever heard. you dont even gotta mention latino mc's to me. they're heard of, and very dope. thats not the point. its not about race color creed.......i jus dont like the sound period.

faggot
11-04-2005, 09:43 AM
im just not feeling the track on the wulatino website. wackest ish ive ever heard.
Are you white?

THE W
11-04-2005, 09:45 AM
HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its called Wu-Tang Latino.Its not called Wu-Tang Reggaeton.Theres alot of sick fuckin Mcs who spit some sick flowing lyrics.Dont forget thats theres spanglish.Thtas a crazy twist of spanish and english.Plus we gotta think about the future of the Wu.Their already talkin about making Spanish the Second language in the States.And it seems that the Wu has enough knowledge to start a movement now.Another thing is that this shit is juss starting.Theres enough Reggaeton thats not even about bitches or clubs, juss like theres Hip-Hop from the 90's trying to survive in the Underground, theres also that type of reggaeton. U real Hip-Hop heads must have heard of Phsyco Realm with B-real from Cypress Hill. Go listen to some of their (Sick Symphonies)production,lyrics,and spitting and tell me it doesnt Resemble the L.P Rza produced for Cypress in the 90's(Temple Of Boom). Plus look at Dj.Muggs and what he juss did with Gza and he's on the Cypress Fam/ L.a Latino coast.How about u REAL FUCKIN HIP-HOP HEADZ that know about Immortal Technique.HUH! go listen to his track "Dance With The Devil" and tell me u didnt get Goosebumps.Hes from Peru surviving and battling in N.Y with Latino roots. And he does shit with Necro and Ill Bill from Non-Phixion who juss finished doin tracks with Raekwon, and are workin on a mixtape together. Or how about DEMIGODZ a sick Underground group.Check thier main M.C.If u know DEMIGODZ u know who im talkin about, im talking about fuckin CELPH-TITLED cuban mutherfucker and tell me hes not a raw M.C. BUT IF UR MAIN CONCERN ARE THE PEOPLE FRESH OF THE BOAT WHO DONT KNOW ENGLISH check these M.C's out.IF U REALLY GIVE A SHIT OF WU-TANG'S FUTURE U'LL STOP HATING THIER MOVEMENTS AND U"LL FIND OUT Y THIER DOIN WHAT THIER DOIN give these artists a listen{ Tempo, Buddha's Family, Mexicano777, Rey Pirin, Polaco Y Lito, Baby Rasta Y Gringo} all these M.C's are pure Latino but make sum crazy shit.Out of all of them the top two that relate to the Wu-Style would be Tempo,Buddha's Family and Mexicano 777. NON OF THAT RICKY MARTIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!JUST A WORLD EXPANSION ON THE WU-TANG CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO UR RESEARCH BEFORE U PUT DOWN MOVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!
some people fail to understand that this is gonna be a reggaeton label, not a spanish MC label. Rza wants to capitalize on the reggaeton boom thats going on right now.

you're right, it is about real hiphop, which is why a lot of people dont care about this venture.

faggot
11-04-2005, 09:48 AM
wadedigital36 my best friend.

Malcom Guevera
11-04-2005, 10:55 AM
Being puerto rican, my families roots are deep in music, as a musician i will always create whether its for some cash or for free, ya feel me. This Wu Tang Chamber just has to give the consumer what they want cuz this whole RAP ZHIT is globol, its a monster, people havent seen anything yet, mark my word.

DrunkenStrikes
11-04-2005, 02:11 PM
I Respect what u all say.Im Tico (From Costa Rica). Im not saying we should give the next brown man with the banjo a deal. and I know we dont judge wat we listen to on color, we judge on skill. The thing With this Wu-Latino branch is that its starting off, it would be a shame if it gets cut off cus ppl arent feeling the current artits. Im not showing disrespect to the current group at all.We still gotta hear wat these cats can come up wit, maybe some future production from Rza mixed with Desperado type beats. I think wat Rza is doing is smart, he's realized a whole new side of music and like always embraces it and finds a way for Wu to grow with it.Im not into the whole Latin lover scene either but i do gives pounds to those who represent were there from and dont forget thier roots.My point with Immortal Technique is that some ppl he works with are already working with Raekwon on a mix-tape (Ill Bill from Non-Phixion) and hes a Latino artist (Immortal Technique not Ill Bill) that could be a General for this movement the guys a fuckin self claimed Revolutionist and he has done some tracks in spanish. Theres alot of Latino Barrios (Hoods) worldwide with Surviving streetsoldiers ready to spit their knowledge that will add to Wu-Tangs international Roster.

Mad Respect to all who have posted Y Respecto a todo los Latinos y jente de La Wu-Familia

crass
11-04-2005, 02:49 PM
no quiro wu-tang latino

Knicks
11-04-2005, 03:44 PM
DrunkenStrikes...

u dont think alot of them wu fam or killa beez are straight trash???

rza done signed like 70 plus dudes.......n only like 6-7 are actually really dope. then u got like 5-6 more average mcs, n the rest are hot garbage

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-04-2005, 03:48 PM
it's just for the money money mooooooooneyyyy

Killah_Kibba
11-04-2005, 03:50 PM
Its a really really bad idea...................

WETHER IT IS OR ISN'T

ITS STILL FUCKIN COMERCIAL

like mobb deep joining g unit and method mans last cd its just not a good ideA

Poetic Wun
11-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Drunken...

What if RZA did a country venture?
I listen to some country, i have an open mind but if it is only gonna be reggeton why, i think it's just a phase, i give it props for making the happy people dance, but it's just a waste of RZA's & my money.
I don't care if RZA found a new side of music the W is brely on the radr as it is, and he gonna do something stupid. If it's more than that, then i credit him but i think immortal technique would only fuck wit it if it was his style. (he could be the fuckin general though) so if I.T. was down with it or even some other equally dope mc then i'm down but RZA don't need to go fuck with other shit when if handled the buisness in his WUFAM he'd be makin mad more bucks.
I think there just isn't enough good Latin emcees to out wiegh the bad (& my scepticism).

DrunkenStrikes
11-05-2005, 04:03 AM
Alright i see all the points in ur posts. Like i said it could be to capitalize on some Reaggeton revenue, and if it is for the "Happy Poppy ppl" to dance to then dont worry cause it wont last. Im not sayin that all M.C's that Rza signs are dope ass M.C's but most do contribute to the Wu Fam either with street cred or one sick lyric or track. and those that havent done shit for the WU..well my question is where are they now? As for Immortal Technique ur right he "Might" not step foot on this project, but if an equal talented M.C does he can turn it around. I just dont wanna stop hearing that classick Wu-Sound, so dont think im sayin lets make this shit reaggeton, im sayin lets continue ways to expand the Wu-Fam so theres more of it around for us.

Poetic Wun
11-05-2005, 01:48 PM
ok i get you now.

DrunkenStrikes
11-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Respect God!

one

chiba
11-05-2005, 04:53 PM
ahahha
muggs aint latino, he looks like one but hes really
* drum roll * ITALIAN

with that said
i think they should sign immortal technique and q-uneek

wu tang have produced for other artits in europe
i really like listening to IAM
and theres all these other cats from germany and holland with some wu beats

i hope that this latino project goes well
so that they could start opening other studios around the world like in europe, asia, africa, s.america etc.
this is just one step closer to world domination muahahah
(in other words to expand the knowledge)

keep in mind def jam has opened a studio in japan
(called def jam japan) and the artitst are pretty dope

rza produced a track for a rap group called king giddora (from what ive heard)
and its a crazy song

i dont think WU atino is strickly reggeaton

peace

TUCO
11-05-2005, 04:59 PM
wu-latino....the only thing im waiting for that'll sound good from WU
evrything else is garbage (grandmasters, mr. excitement)

Dante
11-05-2005, 05:04 PM
wu-latino....the only thing im waiting for that'll sound good from WU
evrything else is garbage (grandmasters, mr. excitement)
So Wu-Latino sounds good to you and Grandmasters is garbage?

I don't know what to tell ya there

TUCO
11-05-2005, 05:09 PM
grandmasters is fuckin boring....i wanna hear GZA do sumthin original...enuff of the philosiphical (mind the spelling) lyrics and dark, sleepy beats
mush props to Muggs but im tired of the same shit

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-05-2005, 05:12 PM
the album isn't wack LMAO far from it, and better than any wu latino bullshit i've heard

TUCO
11-05-2005, 05:13 PM
we all have our opinions

Dante
11-05-2005, 05:21 PM
the album isn't wack LMAO far from it, and better than any wu latino bullshit i've heard
Word

and i'm latino myself

racist randy
11-05-2005, 05:24 PM
nigga u didnt mention Dom P at all, i just got his cd today and it is fire get your copy.

Lesbian Nun
11-05-2005, 05:24 PM
grandmasters is fuckin boring....i wanna hear GZA do sumthin original...enuff of the philosiphical (mind the spelling) lyrics and dark, sleepy beats
mush props to Muggs but im tired of the same shit

isn't that "same shit" what we all wanted Wu to bring back and we all say fuck their trying to be original shit...so Wtf are you talking about?

i just don't like how there's a couple recycled beats from like 98...

we all want that "same shit"...it's Wu-tang finess...Grandmasters is fucking huge man...

TUCO
11-05-2005, 05:26 PM
im sick of same shit....its all so boring
i like hearing these artists getting creative...listen to In Stereo or Pretty Toney

racist randy
11-05-2005, 05:28 PM
yea alot of people are sayin we want that 93-97 sound, well i want the 97-2000 sound, now tha was a hot era to me, the swarm, judgment day, immobalarity, beneath the surface, forever, all the beats are just street, and sound updated, i love that era better than 93-97 even though they produced 3 classics and 2 almost classic cd and 1 bangin cd. but 97-2000 they made 4 almost classics, 1 personal classic, classic compilation cds, classic wu fam cds. it was a better era.

Lesbian Nun
11-05-2005, 05:29 PM
crazy statement...^

Pretty toney? yaaa right

in stereo i agree with...but Gza is Way better then Rza, i say GM is still better then in stereo.

Dante
11-05-2005, 05:32 PM
All of GZA's albums are better than In Stereo and Pretty Toney. Two very overrated albums IMO

racist randy
11-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Naw^^^the real overrated cd is NSD, that shit is not even that good, it got 4 good tracks on it.

Dante
11-05-2005, 05:35 PM
NSD is very good in my opinion, but it does kind of lose the replay value. For me at least

racist randy
11-05-2005, 05:36 PM
yea^^^ niggaz calling it classic, its nowhere near it, grandmasters is the best wu release since Legened of the Liquid swordz IMO

Lesbian Nun
11-05-2005, 05:43 PM
i still pump the fuck outta NSD...when was it released 02-03?...give me two more years and i'll be able to tell you it IS a classic...

no said date is fucking amazing...better then grandmasters...

on topic...i don't give a fuck about wu-latino...it's a gay venture that should have nothing to do with wu-tang...

Dante
11-05-2005, 05:46 PM
i still pump the fuck outta NSD...when was it released 02-03?...give me two more years and i'll be able to tell you it IS a classic...

no said date is fucking amazing...better then grandmasters...

on topic...i don't give a fuck about wu-latino...it's a gay venture that should have nothing to do with wu-tang...
It was released in 04 homie.

It's a very good album no doubt, but i myself prefer Grandmasters over it anytime.

WuTangWarrior
11-05-2005, 05:54 PM
shit man i just want the wu to expand but not change in any negative way

GENERAL WISE
11-05-2005, 08:21 PM
shit man i just want the wu to expand but not change in any negative waySame Here, Wu-tang latino sounds good,
but RZA needs more concentration on original Wu-tang projects
( i Don't mind a gravedigga project either)

DrunkenStrikes
11-06-2005, 05:33 AM
Its all about expansion on the sick side of things. Nobody is talking about making shit whack or to turn Rza into a Ricky Matin. And another thing i never said Dj Muggs was Latino, i said he was on the Latino scene cause of Cypress Hill. Dom Pachino is a Madman, i think he has skill."The Arsenal" is a sick album plus all his envolvement with Killa-Army is dope. I didnt mention him cause he's already established. I liked the No Said Date album but it doesnt Compare to Grandmasters. Lyrically Grandmasters is on some next level not only that but there are some dangerous beats by Muggs. About that whole pretty Tony shit? Naw its not my thing and its not even Wu-Tang Styles. I didnt even get it after i heard the title name, saw Missy Elliot on the Album (Hate that Bitch, She thinks shes some new breed of Diva). What they did on Grandmasters, is take it back to the roots. And to me both Era's Of 93' and 97' were sick cause the Wu was more United and they were doin shit together. I Thought Gravediggaz were fuckin Ill R.I.P Poetic, "Six feet Deep" (a.ka. Niggamortis) was one of my favorite L.P's at the time best track "Diary of a Madman" hands down.

one

word_a_mowf
11-06-2005, 08:33 AM
my newjack sensor has gone haywire in this post...

number 1. RZA never produced an album for Cypress Hill...Temples Of Boom that is..all he did was Killa Hill Niggaz...thats it, get your facts straight

2. Immortal Technique is wack. If you think he's the best "underground" or "latin" emcee out right now...you're either dreaming or a newjack backpacker.

Who do I think is better?

Axel (DITC fam)
Joell Ortiz and many more

Reaggaton is wack, and that whole "fad" will eventually die in a few years

WuTangWarrior
11-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Immortal Technique is wack? You full of that shit aint you

DrunkenStrikes
11-06-2005, 09:52 AM
I said Rza produced for the L.P kid. and he did i didnt Say the "The Whole production". Anybody who knows Hip-Hop from the 90's knows that son. I aint no fuckin "Back-Packer" u lil shit. And ur Calling Immortal Technique whack? let me ask u a question...when did u first hear of Wu-Tang? I bet ur ass was listen to Nirvana back when Wu was ripping shit, u'r probably one of those lil snotty nose kids that juss goes through phases.I've seen enough try hards like u in my days. Back then When all of us in this forum were supporting the Wu-Fam u were out experimenting with ur fist in ur ass listening to Puff Daddy and Mase.Be on ur way. How can u say ur an Underground Hip-Hop head if u dont even respect lyrical content?And u dont even have an Idea wat True Reaggeton is. Ur juss listening to the "American Made" Pit-bull reaggeton. U have no idea of the real shit, when they spit more about Voo-Doo and streetlife on the original shit. I dont even know wat ppl like u r doin on this site.Were all for the growth of the Wu-Fam. Not a bullshit movement or commercial attempt to make revenue. If thats wat is, then it'll die on its own. But if it can bring that IAM type of fam then thats fuckin tight. Look at Reagge today, wat u think of it compared to the Bob Marley days?and one more thing lil boy go check Celph-Titled, Phsyco Realm, Mexicano 777, Goretex from Non-Phixion, Dom Pachino, Vinnie Paz, Tempo, Buddhas Family,Cavalucci,and theres affilites of these M.C's.Do ur research before u open that mouth full of shit.Go wipe urself off.

Hate these type of snake bitches.

Orion Nebulus
11-06-2005, 10:06 AM
I just want to listen to dope hiphop thank you.

$inista
11-06-2005, 10:15 AM
on topic...i don't give a fuck about wu-latino...it's a gay venture that should have nothing to do with wu-tang...so is ya name :tease: lol

THE W
11-06-2005, 12:21 PM
2. Immortal Technique is wack. If you think he's the best "underground" or "latin" emcee out right now...you're either dreaming or a newjack backpacker.
opinions opinions

$inista
11-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Who do I think is better?

Axel (DITC fam)
Joell Ortiz and many more

Fya.............\\\\\

DrunkenStrikes
11-07-2005, 11:29 AM
If its gonna be some sick turn around shit, then its gonna be fuckin ill. If not its already over.

The 7th
11-07-2005, 11:53 AM
My thoughts are inbetween my legs,

Lesbian Nun
11-07-2005, 02:53 PM
so is ya name :tease: lol
my name is a classic Title that you clearly have no idea about...

when you understand other forms of music beyond Wu-tang or rap in general, let me know what else you think of my name please...

My screen name needs nothing to do with Wu-tang...It's cooler that way...and at least i ain't no str8 up stereotypical rap fan with a name like:

*drum roll*......$inista.......

fucking nice^...

if you're gunna insult me, insult my knowledge of Wu-tang...and i'll rebuttle with a valid argument...don't make fun of my screen name, it has nothing to do with this thread...

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Please Visit "yall Got Ideas Right, Then Organize!" Thread. Thanks!!!!

Sicka than aidZ
03-25-2006, 11:29 AM
im on the west coast, shit would be ill all the mexicans and shit doin hiphop shit with rza under wu tang, man, fuck it, it aint all about the money, shits about hiphop. I hope its fly an stays that way. gotta be dope to be wu tang in my opinion, i guess alotta wu has been like not so tight in the last so many years but shit, im all for it. Wu Latino sounds ill. and if it isnt than they can go do something else.

whatever they do tho, NO WU CANADA. word. peace

Alesco
03-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Fya.............\\\\\ Nice image. Smart as fuck.. Peace

Urban_Journalz
03-31-2006, 05:21 PM
Yo, I haven't heard a lot of reggaeton. But the commercial shit with cat slike Daddy Yankee and other cats that use that SAME FUCKIN" BEAT over and over, has go tme sayin' ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Now, true, Immortal Technique is the sickest latino to comeout since my man Big Pun (r.i.p.) and definately the illest Harlem cat since the late Big L (r.i.p.) Me being half Dominican, I hope that Wu-Latio isn't designed to just make a quick buck on this whole Reggaeton fad. I say fad because the majority of kids listenin' to this are still talkin' this MIETE shit when they see the darker latin kids like me. Not remembering that The Aztecs, Mayans, and Inca societies were ALL as dark as the body of this website. I don't see how you could give props to a brotha like Ernesto "El Che" Guevara, and still hate on your own brothers and sisters. I hope the Wu-Latino branch keeps it true to the SHAOLIN roots. Originality and hardcore representation.

Peace
*Hasta La Victoria Siempre (victory until death)*
Che Guevara

TAURO
03-31-2006, 05:38 PM
Yo hey everybody Im new to this forum and normally I don't respond to these things but I just thought that I had to get my opinion heard.
After reading some of what people been sayin it seems opinions on wu latino have been divided, so I will just say this, when I heard that Rza was gonna make a latin division I was like cool but then I saw these reggaeton cats and was like what the fuck is this. Don't get me wrong reggaeton is cool and everything, but it go no place within the wu, I would rather have some serious latin rhymespitters like Psycho Realm, street platoon, Immortal Technique, Delinquent Habits, Mexicano 777 and so on, that is how it should be done theres no other way about it. Dom Pacino held it down for years with the wu and in my opinion he should be headin wu latino now not these Yo Yais. But in anycase latins should not have a division cos it should just be about skills and not race, im sick of this it's cool to be latin bullshit mentality thats going on in the mainstream, we ain't no clowns to entertain the masses and we ain't no fad. Rza don't get sucked in by the bullshit just keep doing that raw shit and the talent will just come what ever race.
On a different note Im from the uk and I gotta tell people to seek out Klasnekoff if you wanna hear some serious raw lyrics and hard beats from the uk, trust uk be blowin right now. peace