PDA

View Full Version : Dont Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

Kado
11-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Anyone got the original Dont be a.? I got both versions i dunno why but when you buy it on dvd or see it on tv now its different then the orignial...and only reason i could see the original is cuz i got in on bootlegg:fucku:mad long ago lol, but anyway i was wonderin if anyone seen the 2 different versions and if anyone kno why there is two different versions,they got different scenes,they even changed the music and the words with some editing bullshit, the one I got on bootlegg is much better and funnier..holla back at me 1time

Frank Drebin
11-04-2005, 04:42 PM
yeah this shit is funny as a motherfucker. the charactors dad is younger than him. loc dog gets that blow job from that crack addict shits just straight up funny

midGet
11-04-2005, 06:06 PM
lol 2 versions? dunno which of them I have....but I dl that movie.....no chance buying it here.

Bungle
11-04-2005, 07:48 PM
message !!

b·baby36
11-04-2005, 09:17 PM
LoL ^

I just got the new version that came out on DVD, I had it on VHS before..I haven't watched it yet..but that's gay that they changed it up? :frusty:

MaShPG
11-04-2005, 10:01 PM
can you give an example of a scene on the bootleg that's not on the released one, i dunno which i've seen. best wayans brothers movie imo.

hectis
11-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Don't Be A Menace Is Classic But Why Have They Not Made Part 2 Yetaaaaa/
Ps If They Do The Waynes Better Be In It Fuck Scary Movie 3

baby jesus
11-05-2005, 03:52 AM
message !!Hahahaha For Real I Still Blurt That Shit Out To This Day Out Of Nowhere I'll Just Be Like Message And People Will Look At Me Mad Werid.

Kado
11-05-2005, 11:50 PM
can you give an example of a scene on the bootleg that's not on the released one, i dunno which i've seen. best wayans brothers movie imo.
Aiight, this how u kno I'll give u 1 easy example..at the party scene the ORIGINAL scene got a white boy dancing with his girl...and he wit loc in the corner like yo u see dat,Loc like yeah, so they walk up to the white boy and the crowd like "GO WHITE BOY GO WHITE BOY GO WHITE BOY" then ashtray like da fuck u doin! white boy like the studio thought that a white guy in the movie would help the sales, ashtray like get da fuck outa here! and hook him n knocks him out..thats one of the original scenes that they just took out....oh and to answer why they aint make no sequel...see all that was was a "scary movie" for hood movies, but they aint been making too many classic hood movies lately...thought I could think of some funny shit they could make fun of off of the movie Fresh lol..peace

MaShPG
11-06-2005, 12:28 AM
oh, i've seen the edited version then, still funny as hell.

Kado
11-06-2005, 12:14 PM
oh, i've seen the edited version then, still funny as hell.
Yeah dont get me wrong the edited version funny but, after u see the original the edited version looks so fake..i mean they even changed music and sound effects i dont kno why but that shit just dont sound real..lol i think they even changed tooth picks tatoo but i could be wrong on that