PDA

View Full Version : Why do people get so hyped about these Paranormal Activity movies?

check two
10-06-2012, 03:02 PM
I haven't seen the 3rd one yet(an update on it when I do), but the first one was really boring. Nothing happened for the first hour or so and then a door slammed and an automatic pool cleaner moved around. The second one was a little better, but still nothing to get excited over. I think they are catering some to a female type audience with these, that normally wouldn't go to see many horror movies.

100pr00f
10-06-2012, 03:43 PM
those moves are so scary to watch by your self at night in a big empty house

diggy
10-06-2012, 05:26 PM
I feel ya, check.

The only horror movies I like are some freddy krueger, jason, It, Candy Man type joints. And I don't find them to be scary, but full of suspense. Sometimes I laugh too.

BUt the preview of these new type of horror movies where there are loud noises and furniture moving around and doors slamming shut...uh....that's dumb. Is that supposed to be scary - a door shutting? hahahaha. Who writes these jawns? Somebody with the sensitivity of a mouse? Wack bruh!!

Directer. "Ok now, you two talk over here, and then the door suddenly slams shut". Huh? Ok, bruh!!

Origin™
10-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Garbage movies, I had people around me saying shit like "these are the scariest movies i ever seen!"

I watched the first one, and was like what the fuck is this shit hahahaha

These movies are on par with blair witch for being so terrible.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-10-2012, 05:27 PM
These movies suck.

check two
10-10-2012, 05:40 PM
I saw part 3 the other day and it was very boring. It was definitely worse than Part 2 and might have even been as bad as the first one. I don't see how it was rated R, unless for some swear words thrown in there? It felt like a PG movie.

Soul Controller
10-10-2012, 05:40 PM
those moves are so scary to watch by your self at night in a big empty house

for the 1st time in wu corp history, we agree!