PDA

View Full Version : Bitch Get Off My Bus: Driver Delivers Vicious Uppercut Blow to Teen Girl in Cleveland

IronSheik
10-11-2012, 09:28 PM
damn yo, what a blow...str8 Ryu's Shoryuken-style....but the bitch still wouldn't STFU...smh

wshhTq85Q0SUro3x38mr

check two
10-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Props to the bus driver, we need to see more of this

EAGLE EYE
10-11-2012, 10:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAhhah

TSA
10-11-2012, 10:53 PM
AGHahahahahAHAhahaHAHHA!!!!11
THAT NIGGAS TECHNIQUE WAS INVINCIBLE

SKAMPOE
10-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Good for him

diggy
10-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Did ya hear the sound of it?

She wasn't ready for it like she could touch him and he wasn't gonna touch her!!!

TSA
10-11-2012, 11:04 PM
ApOFYHR44nI

food for thought
10-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Lmao!!!!!

diggy
10-11-2012, 11:22 PM
"This woman wants equal rights but not equal lefts" LMAO.

10-12-2012, 01:59 AM
LMFAO "u wanna b a man, i'ma treat u like a man" - pretty good sums this shit up stfu bitch

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2012, 06:53 AM
this is the only way it should be handled, respect tothe bus driver!!!

INF
10-12-2012, 07:35 AM
TiiiiiiGERrrrr

uppercut

Sky Blue Bally Kid
10-12-2012, 08:08 AM
"This woman wants equal rights but not equal lefts" LMAO.

lmao, that comment made my day!!! Driver's straight G...

soul controller
10-12-2012, 08:47 AM
tiiiiiigerrrrr

uppercut

shouryuu ken!!!

http://streetfighter.opticplay.com//go_files/images/thumbs/kengif1.gif

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2012, 09:50 AM
checks my mortal kombat updates on ps3 to see if i can unlock this bus driver

ShaDynasty
10-12-2012, 11:01 AM
he may have overreacted.

check two
10-12-2012, 11:12 AM
sosa, would you have put your head down and cried if you were the bus driver?

Mr. R&B
10-12-2012, 11:27 AM

LMFAO

I really didn't like the direction this thread was going in, but this shit is classic! :clap:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2012, 12:26 PM
lmao i put this on my fb and like i thought..the man haters are quick to throw in their bull ..never fails http://www.facebook.com/crispinsokuu/posts/181959408607326?ref=notif&notif_t=share_comment loll

ShaDynasty
10-12-2012, 01:07 PM
sosa, would you have put your head down and cried if you were the bus driver?

i would have ignored it, because people are stupid and i have had time to get used to it.

you can't really fuck with somebody driving.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
10-12-2012, 01:32 PM
does any1 know how the argument started between that woman and the bus driver.

soul controller
10-12-2012, 01:44 PM

J7z2HA7rV_c

Sky Blue Bally Kid
10-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Floyd Mayweather would be shook at the thought of fighting that bus driver! He'd dodge him for 20 years until he was 90 until agreeing to fight him!

imo, young bitch who can fight vs old dude is unfair on him if anything!

She's frustrated about the Warcloud thread being moved to gen chat :stroke:

check two
10-12-2012, 02:37 PM
On a side note, some of the broads out there think that they can try to stab you, shoot you with a gun, etc. but you shouldn't do anything back to her just cause she's a female? smh.

Shadow Demon
10-12-2012, 02:53 PM

LMFAO

1plPyJdXKIY

diggy
10-12-2012, 03:41 PM
conflicting reports say he was fired, another says he was suspended.

check two
10-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Wouldn't it be self defense since she hit him once or twice first?

check two
10-12-2012, 03:46 PM
you tube comment:

Chick's name is Shi'dea Lane. On FB she says she wants to be famous but being shot and stabbed in her face probably messed up her chances at being a model. Well her face running into a uppercut made her famous. https://www.facebook.com/shidea.lane

food for thought
10-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Wouldn't it be self defense since she hit him once or twice first?

I would imagine that as a bus driver, they dont want him uppercutting females. even if the she man hit him first

check two
10-12-2012, 04:09 PM
lol what if it would have been just a quick jab instead of an uppercut?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-12-2012, 04:50 PM
I cant see the video. WTF?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-12-2012, 05:04 PM
he should have just opened the bus doors, kicked her off the bus and then shut the doors behind him.

if he didn't hit her back then he or the bus company could have sued her.

PALEFORCE
10-12-2012, 05:25 PM

soul controller
10-12-2012, 05:35 PM
put her on this bus

http://i.imgur.com/DZ8yx.gif

10-12-2012, 06:11 PM
lol

Eversick666
10-12-2012, 07:02 PM
what ever happend to falling in love with a nigga wit a bus pass......

EAGLE EYE
10-12-2012, 07:07 PM
That mouthy ho is lucky she doesn't live in Pakistan

The Talibanders woud've lit her ass up with armor piercing rounds

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2012, 07:08 PM
That shit was epic. You think after being shot amd stabbed in the face that someone would be a little more respectful. I doubt the uppercut taught her anything.

Lol at suing some nappy headed hoe for a bus pass. What you gona get ? Some old weave and a year suppky of emfamil.

Hahahahahaahaha word

SKAMPOE
10-12-2012, 07:26 PM
the best part was when the bitch tryed top come back in and my nigga choked the shit outta her in a furious raaage lookin like sam jackson mu fucka lmao that shits epic, we need a chopped n screwed version of this video frame by frame
theres alot of gold on there.

noel411
10-12-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm so glad I came to General Chat just now and opened this thread. That was fucken awesome. That bus driver deserves a medal.

diggy
10-12-2012, 09:31 PM
the best part was when the bitch tryed top come back in and my nigga choked the shit outta her in a furious raaage lookin like sam jackson mu fucka lmao that shits epic, we need a chopped n screwed version of this video frame by frame
theres alot of gold on there.

Speakin of Samuel Jackson, he even sounded like him when he told her your going to jail. Couldn't help but think of Samuel when I heard that.

Blackula Spectacula
10-12-2012, 09:35 PM
What is wrong with these females. The Education system has failed them.

diggy
10-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Interview wit uppercut victim:

wshh11grUkyeRZZH4tXl

check two
10-12-2012, 09:43 PM
lol @ one of the most talked about uppercuts. senior citizen knockout.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Yup I was right folks...update those ps3s..shit just got real:clap:

FLmZ2v49yoLfAGzvVcIetrRw

EAGLE EYE
10-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Interview wit uppercut victim:

wshh11grUkyeRZZH4tXl

LOL media spin

of course they cut out her assaulting the guy first

check two
10-12-2012, 11:59 PM
She will probably end up on an episode of The First 48.

TSA
10-13-2012, 12:51 AM
lol at her comparing it to mortal combat on the news LMAAahahahhopaoa!!!

I'm indifferent on the issue. Dude's technique is my concern. Is it the element of surprise that gave the lift such prolific effect? Was it the force? His positioning?

Something has to be said about the accuracy of the uppercut. It was like butter, so liquid that you would swear it was a jab, but it wasn't, it was an upper cut.

Does he have training? That was a sniper shot, not just some machine gun shit. POP.

and she's a strong mother fucker. I don't care about the fact that someone got hit, it's the survival rate of such a spell bounding annihilating blow. She got right up, still popping off with a jaw that shouldn't, by the laws of physics, exist. 90% of wucorp, and by 90% i mean GHETTO GOD, wouldn't have survived that technique cuh.

KERZO
10-13-2012, 02:51 AM
http://static.tumblr.com/nn5accr/cozm85o7b/dayum.jpeg

Uncle Steezo
10-13-2012, 06:11 AM
dwbl2UFo73w

SKAMPOE
10-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Ahahahahahaha

SKAMPOE
10-13-2012, 06:55 AM
lol at her comparing it to mortal combat on the news LMAAahahahhopaoa!!!

I'm indifferent on the issue. Dude's technique is my concern. Is it the element of surprise that gave the lift such prolific effect? Was it the force? His positioning?

Something has to be said about the accuracy of the uppercut. It was like butter, so liquid that you would swear it was a jab, but it wasn't, it was an upper cut.

Does he have training? That was a sniper shot, not just some machine gun shit. POP.

and she's a strong mother fucker. I don't care about the fact that someone got hit, it's the survival rate of such a spell bounding annihilating blow. She got right up, still popping off with a jaw that shouldn't, by the laws of physics, exist. 90% of wucorp, and by 90% i mean GHETTO GOD, wouldn't have survived that technique cuh.
Her getting up n talking shit after the hit
I call that retard strength

JIGSAW45
10-13-2012, 08:14 AM
9XC_gCvXqag&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-13-2012, 08:29 AM
Her getting up n talking shit after the hit
I call that retard strength

either that or the bus driver throws like a faggot.

I'm not trill enough to fullout swing on a bitch, but if i did, i bet she'd stay down longer than that.

Hopefully i'll get more manly someday and i'll test out my theory

TSA
10-13-2012, 08:38 AM
but daniel winters, you heard the flawless crack of bone on bone when he landed the fatal blow. you saw the flawless dynamics of his position, speef and accuracy, clearly he didn't hit her like a bitch at all.

I think skampoe is right, i think it's retard strumf

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Crackheads don't go down that easy..she could have been hit by kimbo and she would have came back..beware of them baseheads

IrOnMaN
10-13-2012, 10:43 AM
It's called an adrenaline rush. And judging from the speed of his punch and if you factor in his age, a kid could've taken that hit. Plus, he was struggling to get her off the bus. He's not the strong.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
10-13-2012, 10:53 AM
It's called an adrenaline rush. And judging from the speed of his punch and if you factor in his age, a kid could've taken that hit. Plus, he was struggling to get her off the bus. He's not the strong.

completely agree. by 'adrenaline rush' ur referring to the girl. right.

IrOnMaN
10-13-2012, 11:09 AM
completely agree. by 'adrenaline rush' ur referring to the girl. right.

Yes, I am. That's the only thing I can think of. It takes a lot to knock someone out. In her case, an adrenaline rush kicked in and she fought back.

Did she get what she deserved? Yes, but damn! The bus driver was probably an asshole about the bus fair and then words were exchanged. Most bus drivers are bitches and dicks in the inner city. Fights on the bus happen all the time in Detroit. Bus drivers have no social skills what's so ever.

check two
10-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Some older people can still pack a whallop tectrus, look at Ric Flair.

The hood rat should learn some social skills also, and then maybe she won't get beat up all the time.

IrOnMaN
10-13-2012, 11:23 AM
The hood rat should learn some social skills also, and then maybe she won't get beat up all the time.

I understand this but all I'm saying is that that fight could've been avoided. Bus drivers are horrible in ever sence of the word but only a hand full of them are decent. They do treat customers like crap because they're not driving. The bus drivers feel as if they're superior because they're driving. I'm not taking sides but the bus driver should've been more of a man.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
10-13-2012, 11:26 AM
Yes, I am. That's the only thing I can think of. It takes a lot to knock someone out. In her case, an adrenaline rush kicked in and she fought back.

Did she get what she deserved? Yes, but damn! The bus driver was probably an asshole about the bus fair and then words were exchanged. Most bus drivers are bitches and dicks in the inner city. Fights on the bus happen all the time in Detroit. Bus drivers have no social skills what's so ever.

ive been in a couple of fights and i play rugby and i can say 4 definite that its adrenaline. once adrenaline kicks in u cant feel any pain even if a lorry hit u. i once broke my collar bone in rugby and i felt no pain afterwards until 2 minutes later it hurt like fuck.

where i live most bus drivers r definite dickheads. i knew this one woman bus driver and she was running late and she was supposed to be at the next stop at lets say, 4 convenience sake cuz i cant exactly remember, 0740. but she was 2 minutes late and arrived at 0742. there was a queue at the bus stop but one woman was running from behind and just about reached the queue in the nick of time. when this woman went to pay the bus driver the bus driver told her to get off the bus cuz to get on the bus she had to be at the bus stop at 0740 and not just when the bus arrives

majority of bus drivers r wankers.

SKAMPOE
10-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Crackheads don't go down that easy..she could have been hit by kimbo and she would have came back..beware of them baseheads
TRUTH!!
Some older people can still pack a whallop tectrus, look at Ric Flair.

yup
also the epic bearded man that knocked the brakes off that black dude on the bus that one time

EAGLE EYE
10-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Most bus drivers are bitches and dicks in the inner city.

Bitches and dicks bitches and dicks

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2012, 02:14 PM
only sucker for love type niggaz would try to find an excuse for this rat heads behavior..you do realize that her attacking him while driving could have cost more than an uppercut..all their lives..further more..spitting on someone..especially them old school niggaz could get you killed, this is the real world man

IrOnMaN
10-13-2012, 02:23 PM
I understand, Grave. The bus could've just literally kick her off the bus. Again, she deserved it but it cost him his job. Plus, the media is making it seem like it's his fault. Wtf?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2012, 02:25 PM
im preety sure he will be getting employed soon...most people who have seen it agree with him, and its now public..someone with a brain will reach out..as for the slut talking about sueing..hahahahahahaha, once a judge gets hold of that video, her case will be thrown out and she might face time, lets see, assualt towards a public servant, conspiracy and threats..that rathead needs to go acquire a noose and make it fast and snappy and do the rest of us all a favor

SKAMPOE
10-13-2012, 02:32 PM
http://niggaupload.com/images/yFcOw.gif

ShaDynasty
10-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Pay per view rematch!

IrOnMaN
10-13-2012, 03:39 PM
im preety sure he will be getting employed soon...most people who have seen it agree with him, and its now public..someone with a brain will reach out..as for the slut talking about sueing..hahahahahahaha, once a judge gets hold of that video, her case will be thrown out and she might face time, lets see, assualt towards a public servant, conspiracy and threats..that rathead needs to go acquire a noose and make it fast and snappy and do the rest of us all a favor

Lol.

main_man
10-13-2012, 05:18 PM
shifter spittin wisdom in this thread. heed his words of truth.

that uppercut was pure butter. do not fuck with the old school.

34HVU-qoAu0

i want the charlesjones opinion on this. he's from cleveland. he knows those streets. those hoes.

FatherSl!me
10-13-2012, 05:31 PM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/205320-3/Bus-driver-uppercuts-unruly-passenger.gif

SL33
10-14-2012, 01:29 AM
How did she manage to get up after that blow is still a mistery to me. That hit could easily break a neck of some ordinary 119lb girl.

Heavy Ammunition
10-14-2012, 01:02 PM
they said a real man won't hit a girl, well I ain't real cause I beat bitches uppppppppppp

rakimkoolgrapwutang
10-14-2012, 01:33 PM
does any1 know if he got employed again.

TRUEMANSHOW
10-14-2012, 01:52 PM
Yo this is the hardest lmao! Since the warcloud interview let me demonstrate..ill launch a vicious first ever human heatjoukit and drag you out of the bus..

CEITEDMOFO
10-14-2012, 02:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kK5ao.jpg

TRUEMANSHOW
10-14-2012, 02:18 PM
yall c how this shit is wu tang related TjEUDekFTBc

Sky Blue Bally Kid
10-14-2012, 02:23 PM
http://dl.thesource.com/content/248924_79pyuaswjs2dm_pl.jpg

drippie k
10-15-2012, 10:07 PM
http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/tyson.gif

http://images.wikia.com/streetfighter/images/b/bd/Sagat%27s_Tiger_Uppercut.gif

BLAOW!!!

IronSheik
10-16-2012, 01:52 AM
http://i.minus.com/iVBG9Q0kDHPbW.gif

MENES
10-16-2012, 02:02 AM
THAT WAS LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEST EXECuTED UPPERCUTZ IVE SEEN... ONE HELL OF A CLAP I WAS REMINDED OF THE SIG ABOVE.

CYENCE
10-16-2012, 01:34 PM
How did she manage to get up after that blow is still a mistery to me. That hit could easily break a neck of some ordinary 119lb girl.

She is a certified rachet hoodrat, who's been shot and stabbed. She's been fighting all her life and has no doubt taken her fair shares of blows before. Some people just have iron chins. I've seen people get knocked clean out with weaker punches than that

Sky Blue Bally Kid
10-16-2012, 05:51 PM
From Ed Lover's facebook...

Why do we always seem to find ourselves arguing over whether or not it's right to ever hit a woman? How about everyone keeps their hands to themselves? Ladies: You can't hit a man and then when he retaliates fall back on your gender! Men: You can't go around slapping females because you didn't like the what she said to you or because you were losing the argument! That's not acceptable behavior for all parties involved. I have the perfect solution: If you're a man and a woman hits you, call the police immediately. Especially if it's a domestic situation. If it's in the streets, well that's a different subject. Ladies if your man slaps you without you slapping him first, call the police immediately. If the same scenario occurs in the streets, call the police immediately. But if you hit a man first in the streets?!!! And you're not in any kind of relationship with that man. He has the right under the law to protect himself regardless of gender. So if that's the case, guard your grill and knuckle up!

But if we all just chill with the violence......

None of it is necessary.....

diggy
10-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Nice thoughtful words.

CharlesJones
10-28-2012, 04:25 PM
That punch the bus driver hit the woman with was funny. That's what she gets for talking shit to him. I used to ride the bus for awhile when i lived in Cleveland and i've never seen nothing like that. I like the black women in Cleveland better than these stuck up black bitches in Maryland and Virginia. I miss the black women there. I met more good black women there than bad black women. I wonder what area the bus driver picked her up at. I agree with what Ed Lover said.

IronSheik
11-06-2012, 05:04 PM
vindication for that ho....haha her facebook page got lit up after that happened

The Cleveland bus driver who fired back at an aggressive female passenger with a FEROCIOUS uppercut to the face ... has been fired by his bus company.

The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority has announced ... Artis Hughes was terminated from his job ... for not following policy after he was assaulted by the passenger back in September.

In a statement, the RTA explains ... "Mr. Hughes claims that his actions were in self-defense. The evidence does not support that claim."

"We expect our employees to diffuse any potential situation. We do not believe that Mr. Hughes took the proper steps to diffuse this situation."

"The proper procedure would have been to pull over and stop the bus, then call Transit Police for assistance."

However, RTA does say ... "The customer was out of line and charges have been filed against her."

Moments after the driver smacked the woman, he told her, "She wanna be a man, I'm gonna treat you like a man."

So far, no comment from the bus driver.

check two
11-06-2012, 05:11 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/308714_170406299766508_384048866_n.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Hahahaha^

food for thought
11-07-2012, 08:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kK5ao.jpg

lol!!!

CharlesJones
11-17-2012, 02:08 PM
I don't think the bus driver should've been fired. I think he should've been suspended without pay because like RTA supervisor said, he should've called police.

main_man
11-18-2012, 11:57 PM
busdrivers aint fuckin around in 2012!

7-2jQ-4Ih88