PDA

View Full Version : Blacks and Indians are losers when it comes to building a great nation.

IrOnMaN
10-13-2012, 04:36 PM
cFU7f8MexqQ

To state that African-Americans and Native Americans haven't built anything in history is down right a disgrace.

Then he goes on to say that black men have no honor because we are unable to construct a nation while other races are able to construct nations. We're weak and our women are the main providers.

Just listen to the video and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

EAGLE EYE
10-13-2012, 05:03 PM
http://static.infowars.com/2012/07/i/general/YouDidntBuildThat-legosa.jpeg
lol

cj wisty
10-13-2012, 06:20 PM
didnt watch the video but sub sahara african and native american nations r extremely primitive and barbaric. look at sub sahara africa today. its full of dictators who use a very outdated and backwards political system.

if columbus never entered the americas most of those places wouldve been extremely primitive.

but u can also say if the romans didnt conquer the celts in britain or other europeans those lands would also b extremely primitive.

im not exactly sure how african americans can build a nation if theyre slaves who entered into america. what kinda nation is he saying they should build. the only way they can build a nation is by taking over america which seems incredibly unlikely.

PALEHORSE
10-13-2012, 06:24 PM

cj wisty
10-13-2012, 06:40 PM
restoring a nation is different from building a nation. not the same thing. i didnt watch the video but asking african americans 2 build a nations is absurd.

what do u mean by "niggerdom". i dont think black people are a hindrance lol.

EAGLE EYE
10-13-2012, 06:44 PM
nation building is old news

terraforming mars is next

Shogah
10-13-2012, 06:58 PM
didnt watch the video but sub sahara african and native american nations r extremely primitive and barbaric. look at sub sahara africa today. its full of dictators who use a very outdated and backwards political system.

if columbus never entered the americas most of those places wouldve been extremely primitive.

but u can also say if the romans didnt conquer the celts in britain or other europeans those lands would also b extremely primitive.

He would agree with you

http://img.filmlinks4u.net/2010/12/Life-of-Adolf-Hitler-1961-%E2%80%93-Hollywood-Movie-Watch-Online.jpg

cj wisty
10-13-2012, 07:00 PM
nation building is old news

terraforming mars is next

if the ancient greek and roman empires didnt collapse we wouldve already been terraforming mars

cj wisty
10-13-2012, 07:03 PM
He would agree with you

http://img.filmlinks4u.net/2010/12/Life-of-Adolf-Hitler-1961-%E2%80%93-Hollywood-Movie-Watch-Online.jpg

hed definitely disagree with me. i already talked about romans civilising britain and europe. most of the people around there would b nordic or in other words aryan. and they were also uncivilised and barbaric.

Shogah
10-13-2012, 07:28 PM
If columbus never set foot on american soil there would still be native americans there.

Maybe it's stupid to look at it in that one dimensional way(but it is true nevertheless) but that's how you put things in perspective when you decide who is primitive and who is not, and that is why i am answering this way.

And some of the subsaharan africans had it just fine, untill democratic forces came in, to free them from their primitivism.

cj wisty
10-13-2012, 07:39 PM
was columbus a good person? no he wasnt. he allowed the rape of a woman.

but look at the native americans then. there was a huge number of them that didnt even clothe themselves. and most of these primitive societies are run by single leaders or dictators who prey on the weaker people and turn them into slaves. youd see this in most cultures.

columbus intervention definitely improved the general societies.

and no most of those subsaharan africans wouldnt have had it just fine. just look at the example of Meropius and his expedition team who entered Etihopia. the natives killed maority of that expedition team.

now think how violent and primitive that would be to kill expeditionists for no real reason. think how that society mustve been like. itd definitely be bad

cj wisty
10-13-2012, 07:41 PM
primitive doesnt mean violent it means primary, basic or relating to the earliest possible stage of a culture

TSA
10-13-2012, 10:14 PM
nah dude this nigga is 100% right. Black people don't like hearing the truth so they run around flipping out on anyone that says it as if not hearing it makes it not exist. They only care about image management. Here and in africa. Everything can be in shambles but the main focus is how you look or how you're perceived.

Before you climb a mountain you have to first look up and realize how far from the top you are. All this bitch ass denial and SUNNY WINTERism isn't getting us anywhere.

The worst is running around saying your GawD, or that africa use to run the world. stfu, no it didn't and if it ever hopes to it won't do it on a foundation of lies.

TSA
10-13-2012, 10:17 PM
I feel that for black people to fully come up they have to straight kill these white people. white people realized to come up they have to kill everyone else, so they did and when on top said 'oh those are thing people do in the past, game over elhZfe3LZ'. I don't feel it's realistic and wouldn't advocate it but it's a matter of priorities and if it's a priority someones got to die bruh.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2012, 11:14 PM
What an STD filled thread...from uncle toms to lynchers..this is an action packed thread

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2012, 11:30 PM
They should strongly consider bleaching their skin.... or suicide. either or is fine with me. Good night.

Shadow Demon
10-14-2012, 12:43 AM
this long legged mac daddy wishes he was white what a faggot

he obviously hasnt done is research

some 'advanced' african empires'

Asante
Songhai
Ethiopian
Nubian
Egyptian

the mayans, incans and aztects had extensive complex societies

nation state is only a relatively new phenomenon, the above soceities were largely dominated by the euro's by the time the experiment began

Shadow Demon
10-14-2012, 12:46 AM
hed definitely disagree with me. i already talked about romans civilising britain and europe. most of the people around there would b nordic or in other words aryan. and they were also uncivilised and barbaric.

nordic and aryan are two different things

nordic ethnic grouping was n reality what the germans austrians etc were

aryan were basically persian/iranian and they are also in places like turkey and india

PALEHORSE
10-14-2012, 01:52 AM

aryan were basically persian/iranian and they are also in places like turkey and india

TSA
10-14-2012, 04:57 AM

Asante
Songhai
Ethiopian
Nubian
Egyptian

nation state is only a relatively new phenomenon, the above soceities were largely dominated by the euro's by the time the experiment began
im not talking about them im talking about right now.
im not going to listen to his video because he's probably ignorant being from america and all, but from my general assumption about his banter, he's right.

cj wisty
10-14-2012, 06:59 AM

Asante
Songhai
Ethiopian
Nubian
Egyptian

yes ur right but right now africas not in a good state. well sub shara isnt in a good state.

ethiopia indeed was one of the gr8est ancient countries as shown by herodotus. probably the most advanced in its own time.

but it was definitely primitive compared to now just cuz it was a very early civilisation. i mean look at how they chose kings

"In their customs they differ greatly from the rest of mankind, and particularly in the way they choose their kings; for they find out the man who is the tallest of all the citizens, and of strength equal to his height, and appoint him to rule over them"-Herodotus

choosing a king cuz hes very tall is definitely primitive. its similiarly to when nordic tribes and celts thought they were gr8 cuz they had blonde hair and blue eyes.

basicly a feeling of superiority cuz of outer appearance.

so ethiopia was definitely a gr8 state but i wouldnt say it was very advanced. it was in its epitome a long long time ago. and it didnt improve past a certain state.

egypt was definitely advanced for a very long period of history. but interestingly its first pharoahs were from ethiopia and its writing system (hieroglyphs) came from ethiopia. yes it was definitely advanced and kept on improving.

i dont know much about nubia but i never thought it was that advanced. did egyptians not usedto have lots of nubian slaves. i always thought egypt bullied nubia to a certain extent.

ive got no knowledge whatsoever on asante or sanghai.

why r u mentioning cultures from the americas. did that guy mention them in his video. i didnt watch it cuz apparently he said that afro americans couldnt build a culture. i just thought that was a stupid statement and i said why i thought that earlier so i didnt bother watching it.

cj wisty
10-14-2012, 07:05 AM

yes sorry i was commenting to that guy talking about hitler and so i used the word in the nazi sense (which is the wrong sense). i think the term "aryan" mightve been used by some slavs cuz they had the same language as iranians indians etc back then.

but im not 2 sure about that.

laolu
10-14-2012, 08:18 AM

Idiot.

Shogah
10-14-2012, 08:27 AM
was columbus a good person? no he wasnt. he allowed the rape of a woman.

but look at the native americans then. there was a huge number of them that didnt even clothe themselves. and most of these primitive societies are run by single leaders or dictators who prey on the weaker people and turn them into slaves. youd see this in most cultures.

columbus intervention definitely improved the general societies.

and no most of those subsaharan africans wouldnt have had it just fine. just look at the example of Meropius and his expedition team who entered Etihopia. the natives killed maority of that expedition team.

now think how violent and primitive that would be to kill expeditionists for no real reason. think how that society mustve been like. itd definitely be bad

So it is a bigger crime to walk around naked then to go around killing and raping people?
Or goind around the world and droping bombs on woman and children?
I guess they deserved to be put in cages, both native americans and blacks. The trademark sign of developed societies, it could be seen throughout the ages of history up to concentration camps and communist labor camps in syberia.

The prosperity of one society is not measured by it's own wealth and organization it is measured by your treatment of the others. Like man is not measured to how good looking or wealthy he is, he is measured to how he treats other people even if they are different. If you don't agree with the sentence above then it is clear why you have this kind of attitude.

cj wisty
10-14-2012, 08:31 AM
Idiot.

its true. lol do u think native americans would b using computers if columbus never entered the americas.

do u think britain wouldve been anywhere near as gr8 if the romans didnt invade it.

am i praising columbus. no im not. he was an extremely cruel and brutal man. and he allowed the rape of a woman.

but his presence definitely did advance the americas cuz he taught them far more advanced stuff.

cj wisty
10-14-2012, 08:39 AM
So it is a bigger crime to walk around naked then to go around killing and raping people?
Or goind around the world and droping bombs on woman and children?
I guess they deserved to be put in cages, both native americans and blacks. The trademark sign of developed societies, it could be seen throughout the ages of history up to concentration camps and communist labor camps in syberia.

The prosperity of one society is not measured by it's own wealth and organization it is measured by your treatment of the others. Like man is not measured to how good looking or wealthy he is, he is measured to how he treats other people even if they are different. If you don't agree with the sentence above then it is clear why you have this kind of attitude.

i think youve totally misinterpreted me. im not talking about the morality of a people. im talking about how advanced its society it is.

u can measure how good a man is in numerous different ways. depends on ur own sense of morality. good and evil arent objective facts. theyre subjective and r usualy guidelines for how people should live.

i think ur sense of morality would be very different from lets say a person under genghis khan who would have believed he was good cuz he was stronger and more violent than others.

i think chickens pigs and horses arent as cruel as people but they definitely dont have a more advanced society

Shadow Demon
10-14-2012, 08:47 AM
Columbus was a retard not sure why the guy is celebrated

the whole reason he inadvertedly ended up in north america was because west europe wanted access to asian markets to trade with them e.g. India, Iran etc.

But the Ottoman (Turkish) empire controlled access to these markets and Ottomans and West Europe were fundamental enemies

so this faggot ended up way past how long it would take to sail to India and automatically assumed the people there were Indian

bearing in mind greeks, persians, africans, arabs and a whole bunch of other peoples had been trading with india for up to several thousand years and had extensive details on the customs, language, dress, and geographic location of how to get to these places.

this idiot could have sailed down the coast of East Africa and gone from there, circumventing the Ottomans

People forget West Europe had only dominated the world economically for the past 300 years.

Even in the 16th Century when the Spaniards raped and pillaged SOuth America, Asia was superior economically.

The Greeks and Romans of course had alot of power in their time but their power was met, mached or exceeded depending on the time frame by the Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Persians and some other cultures.

a significant amount of modern european science was derived from the greeks, romans, arabs and indians

laolu
10-14-2012, 09:02 AM
its true. lol do u think native americans would b using computers if columbus never entered the americas.

do u think britain wouldve been anywhere near as gr8 if the romans didnt invade it.

am i praising columbus. no im not. he was an extremely cruel and brutal man. and he allowed the rape of a woman.

but his presence definitely did advance the americas cuz he taught them far more advanced stuff.

You are an idiot.

Shadow Demon
10-14-2012, 09:18 AM
@ TSA i never even read your post

the main problem with africa is both internal and external

the governments dont represent the will of the people and line their own pockets instead.

if nigeria had been more clever and less corrupt, they woulda pulled a Norway and retained ownership over this oil and use the oil profits to invest shitloads into healthcare, education and the economy and had several billion in a rainy day fund

but like most african governments they were more focused on advancing their own power and that of their tribe.

of course you cant just get rid of tribal identity but some pluralism is needed

the other factor is the legacy of colonialism, the IMF and World Bank etc etc

idk if your referring to image in terms of african governments or african people in general but it isnt african people in general its the governments.

africa needs to follow some of the policies of india and china and not listen to retarded organisations like the IMF and World Bank, they need to protect their agricultural markets

africa would be ballin right now if they emulated the likes of botswana and ghana

cj wisty
10-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Columbus was a retard not sure why the guy is celebrated

the whole reason he inadvertedly ended up in north america was because west europe wanted access to asian markets to trade with them e.g. India, Iran etc.

But the Ottoman (Turkish) empire controlled access to these markets and Ottomans and West Europe were fundamental enemies

so this faggot ended up way past how long it would take to sail to India and automatically assumed the people there were Indian

bearing in mind greeks, persians, africans, arabs and a whole bunch of other peoples had been trading with india for up to several thousand years and had extensive details on the customs, language, dress, and geographic location of how to get to these places.

this idiot could have sailed down the coast of East Africa and gone from there, circumventing the Ottomans

People forget West Europe had only dominated the world economically for the past 300 years.

Even in the 16th Century when the Spaniards raped and pillaged SOuth America, Asia was superior economically.

The Greeks and Romans of course had alot of power in their time but their power was met, mached or exceeded depending on the time frame by the Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Persians and some other cultures.

a significant amount of modern european science was derived from the greeks, romans, arabs and indians

hahaha yes guy is certainly retarded. the west indies are called the west indies cuz columbus thought he was on the west of india. lmfao.

hes celebrated cuz people thought he was the first guy to reach the americas (not true). also he technologically improved those places which wasnt difficult. any1 in europe couldve done it. and im sure the majority couldve done it peacefully. but it did make the society less primitive.

yes indeed arabs did do a lot for science and their work gets overlooked. at one point islam and science was very well connected.

yes other cultures have been more powerful than the greeks and romans but i think culture knowledge and art is far more important than how much power a country had. and this is why i admire the greeks the most. just look at their philosophy. no culture has ever had such a gr8 number of great thinkers.

cj wisty
10-14-2012, 09:54 AM
@ TSA i never even read your post

the main problem with africa is both internal and external

the governments dont represent the will of the people and line their own pockets instead.

if nigeria had been more clever and less corrupt, they woulda pulled a Norway and retained ownership over this oil and use the oil profits to invest shitloads into healthcare, education and the economy and had several billion in a rainy day fund

but like most african governments they were more focused on advancing their own power and that of their tribe.

of course you cant just get rid of tribal identity but some pluralism is needed

the other factor is the legacy of colonialism, the IMF and World Bank etc etc

idk if your referring to image in terms of african governments or african people in general but it isnt african people in general its the governments.

africa needs to follow some of the policies of india and china and not listen to retarded organisations like the IMF and World Bank, they need to protect their agricultural markets

africa would be ballin right now if they emulated the likes of botswana and ghana

AGREED

but theres also other things. their agriculture is at quite a poor standard.

the typical farming method is to grow crops raise some goats and then eat the goats.

this is stupid cuz the goats eat all the crops (and trust me goats can eat like fuck) and then theres no more crops and the goats cant reproduce any more. and then theres nothing left to eat.

they shouldnt use goats cuz theyre more of a hassle than benefit. they should either just eat straight from the crops (which would mean theyre getting more energy intake cuz none o it is being lost through the goat) or they should raise up only small animals and eat both crops and small animals.

but the annoying things is these charity organisations which buy more goats for african farmers which actually will make their lifes worse off.

thats why i dont give 2 african charities. cuz they buy more goats which makes things worse and also its quite often going to a corrupt country and this means that money could be used to buy guns and other harmful things.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-14-2012, 10:18 AM
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/villagemoas.jpg

Shadow Demon
10-14-2012, 10:23 AM
^realest post in this thread

Uncle Steezo
10-14-2012, 10:35 AM
the greeks went to africa to study.
the most "primitive" cultures of the world are the most in balance with nature.
civilizations of the past were more advanced than to civilizations of today.

rakimwutang is a confused faggot.

laolu
10-14-2012, 10:38 AM

Pretty much.

cj wisty
10-14-2012, 11:19 AM
the greeks went to africa to study.
the most "primitive" cultures of the world are the most in balance with nature.
civilizations of the past were more advanced than to civilizations of today.

yes the greeks did indeed go to egypt and got many ideas from the kemites. afterwards they created their own ideas. i dont know how this has anything to do with what i said.

theres no such thing as "balance with nature". that theory has largely been descredited. nature is usually chaotic. it doesnt follow set rules.

but id like 2 know exacly what u mean by "blance with nature".

catastrophe theory and chaos theory are more widely accepted than the theory of the balance of nature.

ur 3rd sentence is a joke. how the fuck are ancient civilisations more advanced than civilisations 2day. im pretty sure no ancient civilisation ever went past the stage of th industrial revolution

EAGLE EYE
10-14-2012, 01:20 PM
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/villagemoas.jpg

Hahaha

That is amazing

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Shadow Demon has bodied this thread..next...

cj wisty
10-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Shadow Demon has bodied this thread..next...

i just wanna hear tsas opinion cuz he actually lived in africa.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-14-2012, 02:37 PM
I did too