PDA

View Full Version : OMG fuck mobb deep

Wu-Disciple
11-04-2005, 11:33 PM
people i kno this was posted before, but mood deep especially prodigy just hit the lowest of the low.

man, i just read the interview.. can't explain what i read.. there're no words. you have to read that shit urself to really see what's goin on.

even big nyod was let down.

prodigy speaks of fifty as if 50 is his mentor, his god. basically he'll do as fifty says.

when asked about the perks of being wit g-unit. they talked about the cars they got from the deal..

prodigy even got a g-unit tatoo.

frankly i hope their album flop. this is it for me... as a protest i'll NEVER buy any mobb deep material. if i like anythin they do i'd make a copy or download it .

FUCK PRODIGY

FUCK MOBB DEEP

READ THE INTERVIEW

deadlymelody
11-04-2005, 11:47 PM
It's sad how money can blind a person. It's horrible.

RIP Mobb Deep

ol dirty abbot
11-04-2005, 11:56 PM
mobb deep eh who has the energy anymore

crass
11-05-2005, 01:37 AM
as i've said before, the g-unit domination of rap is fading. something new will come along soon

killabee_1993
11-05-2005, 02:55 AM
I wont judge Mobb Deep on being with G Unit until I hear some new shit. If their music changes then R.I.P. to them, but Im too big of a Mobb fan to just ditch em

baby jesus
11-05-2005, 02:57 AM
I Got To Say I Defend Mobb Deep But For Real The Shit With Big Noyd I Aint Gonna Lie Kinda Bothered Me Like Whatever Were Doin Us.

SLATTS
11-05-2005, 03:25 AM
Where is the interview?

GhettoGnom
11-05-2005, 03:34 AM
That interview made my respect for them drop lower than the ground I'm sittin on...

SLATTS
11-05-2005, 03:48 AM
Its sad because G-unit fans are mostly just pop music fans and are pretty fickle, so when they discard the whole G-unit thing in 2 years or so, Mobb will be left with nothin

cap
11-05-2005, 06:55 AM
Very Sad
It Changed My Hole View Of The Mobb

"we're Bigger Than Jigga" My Ass

G.O.D.PT3
11-05-2005, 10:43 AM
much love to havoc and his future. thunny gonna hit em in the head for 2006 with his new fam.....and from this niggas like twin. ty god noyd gotti-scar chinky can get a slice....LOL at
the new vibe interview

VIBE - With your recent appearance on the Anger Management 3 tour, you seem to have lost weight.

Havoc: We slim dudes. But check this bank account. Tell me how I look now (laughs). My hips look kinda fat right? My pockets are bulging.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-05-2005, 11:02 AM
I wont judge Mobb Deep on being with G Unit until I hear some new shit. If their music changes then R.I.P. to them, but Im too big of a Mobb fan to just ditch em
I Got To Say I Defend Mobb Deep But For Real The Shit With Big Noyd I Aint Gonna Lie Kinda Bothered Me Like Whatever Were Doin Us.word up

WuTangWarrior
11-05-2005, 11:06 AM
what did he say about noyd

mic-cord-strangler
11-05-2005, 11:12 AM
yeah that shit about noyd was the thing that REALLYsurprised me. i cant believe they;d shit on him like that

they were asked if noyd would be on thir new album n P said something like "when we get our album out, and do our tours, and get our money THEN we'll start worrying about other people."........and noyd has been down since the beginning.. i cant believe it

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
11-05-2005, 11:22 AM
Very Sad
It Changed My Hole View Of The Mobb

"we're Bigger Than Jigga" My Ass
Me 2

G.O.D.PT3
11-05-2005, 11:45 AM
son??? come on now how the fuc is this shitting on noyd

Vibe - Is Big Noyd going to be involved with your new album, Blood Money?

P: Once Mobb Deep gets an album out and goes on tour and our album is selling, then we'll start thinking about different artists. But right now, we're not really worried about nobody else but Mobb Deep.

^ NO DOUBT. ..noyd is not mobb deep noyd like IM3 is the infamous mobb deep clique...aint nothing wrong with what prodigy said let them settle in, and then put on fam. thats whats up. PEACE

36chambers
11-05-2005, 11:46 AM
why open this thread when you can discuss about this in the other?