PDA

View Full Version : White Unity, myth? fill me in white people.

TSA
10-13-2012, 09:22 PM
I grew up around white people. I noticed that one universal thing about them is they don't give a blood butt fuck about other white people and whiteness is only an identity when in direct contact with non whites, in particular when there's a significant amount of them. Even at that every white person's primary advisery is another white person, as is normal with every race.

black people seem to have this notion that white people 'look out for each other'. I personally don't agree that they do this being that they can have 1 TV in the house are 3 remotes because everyone has to use 'their own remote' (don't deny it white people). Yet, the contrary belief is so prevelent and cited that I could very well be wrong. White people, do you feel a sense of BOND with other white people on the basis that they're white alone?

id say black people do and then find out they have nothing in common with the other asshole and are conflicted because they feel they should still be an endearment because the asshole is black like them. Where as white people feel they don't have anything in common with the other asshole until they find something they have in common with that asshole.

Uncle Steezo
10-14-2012, 09:38 AM
whiteness is only an identity when in direct contact with non whites, in particular when there's a significant amount of them.

you answered your own question.

in the case of blacks its the same too.

EAGLE EYE
10-14-2012, 12:12 PM
http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Robert-California2.jpg

Mr. R&B
10-14-2012, 12:33 PM
White people, do you feel a sense of BOND with other white people on the basis that they're white alone?

No, at least not in my case.

I think the honkies are more concerned with establishing an idividual identity and status.

whilst other ethnic groups are concerned with keeping a sense of community and shared tradition amongst each other, both good and bad.

id say black people do and then find out they have nothing in common with the other asshole and are conflicted because they feel they should still be an endearment because the asshole is black like them. Where as white people feel they don't have anything in common with the other asshole until they find something they have in common with that asshole.

Pretty much, to be frankly honest.

I had a conversation with a friend of mine about this very thing about 5 years ago.

He found it odd that the difference between our mindsets was in such contrast.

EAGLE EYE
10-14-2012, 01:11 PM
http://gifsoup.com/view2/3244429/bring-the-rice-out-o.gif

John Nash
10-14-2012, 01:30 PM
its cuz whites r in the majority whereas blacks are in the minority. and minorites tend to stick with eachother. maybe when theres less white people around in the future (which will happen) then the reverse will happen.

EAGLE EYE
10-14-2012, 01:35 PM
its cuz whites r in the majority whereas blacks are in the minority. and minorites tend to stick with eachother. maybe when theres less white people around in the future (which will happen) then the reverse will happen.

Really? About 20% of the worlds population or close to that is a majority?

John Nash
10-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Really? About 20% of the worlds population or close to that is a majority?

i thought that tsa was talking about usa. i thought whites were a majority in usa. unless im wrong. i'll look it up. sorry if i was wrong.

John Nash
10-14-2012, 01:41 PM
it says on wikipedia that whites are the majority in usa. if this question is universal id say it depends what part of the world ur talking about.

Bobby Budknickers
10-14-2012, 08:21 PM
WHITES ARE ONLY THE MAJORITY IN CERTAIN AREAS, LIKE WHERE I LIVE NOW, IN SOUTHWEST MISSOURI.

AND IN THAT CASE, THEN THE WHITES ARE TRASHY FUCKING METH-HEAD SCUM WHO NEED TO BE EUTHANIZED.

where i grew up, outside of washington DC, whites were and are steadily being phased out of the majority, and really only then did we tend to stick together, once we started to be outnumbered.

but people are racist as fuck out here in the white midwest.

which is ridiculous because there's hardly anyone for them to be racist against in these small towns and cities. they never grew up around predominate black, brown, yellow, and red communities and enclaves. never had to fight against them every day, never had to establish themselves, yet they can't stand COLORED PEOPLE lol. makes me laugh, it's a daily thing that i hear and see, and i have to try and break it down to them constantly, that they really never had a reason to hate a nigger or a beaner or a gook or a raghead, so why do they?

it's definitely in the DNA, and i know this, because no matter that i have always worked with, hung out with, went to school with, played sports with, dated, etc. other races, i still had a deep down, subconscious hatred for them hahaha

now i just try and live my life without any interaction with any race, whether it be my own (which to be honest, in the case of white people, is just a conglomeration of different european peoples and native american tribes) or be it any of the other COLORS. of course that's nearly impossible, but i still do my best, because people suck.

WU TANG FOREVER THOUGH, WORD.

diggy
10-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Fascinating.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4691754306766127&pid=15.1

JASPER
10-14-2012, 09:08 PM
I don't think there's a black nor white unity. Everyone fucking hates each other, just slightly less than people of a different colour.

EAGLE EYE
10-14-2012, 09:18 PM
now i just try and live my life without any interaction with any race, whether it be my own (

Lmao

THE W
10-14-2012, 09:23 PM
I grew up around white people. I noticed that one universal thing about them is they don't give a blood butt fuck about other white people and whiteness is only an identity when in direct contact with non whites, in particular when there's a significant amount of them. Even at that every white person's primary advisery is another white person, as is normal with every race.

black people seem to have this notion that white people 'look out for each other'. I personally don't agree that they do this being that they can have 1 TV in the house are 3 remotes because everyone has to use 'their own remote' (don't deny it white people). Yet, the contrary belief is so prevelent and cited that I could very well be wrong. White people, do you feel a sense of BOND with other white people on the basis that they're white alone?

so white people value character over color. black people the opposite.

yeah?

Surreptitious
10-15-2012, 10:45 AM

yeah?

haha, nice

John Nash
10-15-2012, 11:22 AM
WHITES ARE ONLY THE MAJORITY IN CERTAIN AREAS, LIKE WHERE I LIVE NOW, IN SOUTHWEST MISSOURI.

AND IN THAT CASE, THEN THE WHITES ARE TRASHY FUCKING METH-HEAD SCUM WHO NEED TO BE EUTHANIZED.

where i grew up, outside of washington DC, whites were and are steadily being phased out of the majority, and really only then did we tend to stick together, once we started to be outnumbered.

which is ridiculous because there's hardly anyone for them to be racist against in these small towns and cities. they never grew up around predominate black, brown, yellow, and red communities and enclaves. never had to fight against them every day, never had to establish themselves, yet they can't stand COLORED PEOPLE lol. makes me laugh, it's a daily thing that i hear and see, and i have to try and break it down to them constantly, that they really never had a reason to hate a nigger or a beaner or a gook or a raghead, so why do they?

it's definitely in the DNA, and i know this, because no matter that i have always worked with, hung out with, went to school with, played sports with, dated, etc. other races, i still had a deep down, subconscious hatred for them hahaha

now i just try and live my life without any interaction with any race, whether it be my own (which to be honest, in the case of white people, is just a conglomeration of different european peoples and native american tribes) or be it any of the other COLORS. of course that's nearly impossible, but i still do my best, because people suck.

lol what washington people did seemed to agree with what i said. maybe people in the midwest did hate minorites for so long it became slightly genetic. ive heard people theorise that jews were hated for so long in europe that it became genetic. especially in german where jews lived 4 so long.

EAGLE EYE
10-15-2012, 02:02 PM
While on the topic of 'Joo'

Anyone hear about how Puff Daddy's former weed carrier / political prisoner / converted Joo... is all like

"Obama be playin' games, blah blah I endorse Romney, blah blah why aint Barack sendin' shyne to tour these school and preach peace"

"Obama is playing games, he frontin', he better do the right thing." [...] "Jews is powerful, so if he don't help the jew out he ain't gonna be blessed," he said. "And he ain't doing the right thing. My voice is too powerful."

basically watch the video: http://www.byroncrawford.com/2012/10/shyne-who-can-neither-vote-nor-enter-the-us-endorses-mitt-romney.html

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-15-2012, 02:08 PM
word to moses

John Nash
10-15-2012, 02:43 PM
video isnt available where im from

10-15-2012, 03:22 PM
move sumwher less faggy son

10-15-2012, 03:27 PM
i was over at my blonde-haired white friend's house just this past summer. we were drinking gin and tonics in the backyard of his gated community home by his pool with waterfall.

either way, i got to thinking, if your body can't handle moderate exposure to sunlight, then you are ill-equipped for survival and aren't really a human being.

There are different degrees of whiteness i think. LIke Palehorse is a festering mutant molerat pinkskin cracker disease, but someone like, say, John Stamos, might be white, but is obviously all man.

10-15-2012, 03:32 PM
but then, black people get ashy in the winter and are loud in movie theaters, so i guess nobody's perfect.

except maybe olive-skinned semitic mongrel godbodies who absorb all of the superior qualities of the more-defined but deeply-flawed extremes of color(or lack there of)

John Nash
10-15-2012, 03:38 PM
r u talking about albinos lol.

black people also get sunburnt but not as easily as white people.

yes theres different degrees of "whiteness" in a broad sense. gingers and blondes r the most "white". they get sunburnt very easily.

unless u think palehorse is some kind of translucent being outside of human kind.

EAGLE EYE
10-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Dan has obviously learned how to augment his elohim Hebrew glow.

Part of me believes his secret involves shaving gold flakes onto his raisin bran every morning - then pouring a hefty serving of fluoride milk into the bowl

on the other hand you have palehorse, who sprays his body with a combination of buttered cooking spray and AXE..

then rolls around in Mica flakes so he can deflect the sunlight and live another day.

"definitely not wavvy, definitely not considered evolving"

TSA
10-16-2012, 01:28 AM

no dude. I'd say the midwest is the least racist place i've been but i haven't been out west so id.

elsewhere everyone is so segregated it seems like they're not racist, but in new york for instance i went to a wedding full of black people and all of a sudden 4 police officers were literally standing across the street waiting for something to happen. The incredible racist 'way of life' there is so normal to them and they have sense of decency which is big in the midwest.

I remember this new yorker going "so uh....why's there so many black people in here?" to a server at a hotel and her going "don't worry they're only here till Sunday". You couldn't pull that shit off in the midwest. Over there it's just normal. If you try to talk to someone in baltimore and your black they're going to look at you like your fucking crazy more often than in the midwest.

white people from small towns don't like black people because they think black people have giant penises. I'm not joking. All of the rational reasons for hating black people, crime, drugs, violence, theft, being assholes, exists in their very small white communities. Small towns are notoriously doped out and ghetto, and there's so much white trash that their self image of 'white people' isn't as 'good' as white people from the suburbs of bigger cities. It's the penis stereotype and the fact that black people aren't white that they don't like. that's also why small town broads are on your pole for no reason. I know this from life experience. They don't hold that same animosity for asians and mexicans (though they effing hate mexicans)

they do think black people will rape and shoot you though.

yeah?
no black people value character as well, they're just more likely to feel guilty if they can't tolerate your shitty character if the shitty character is coming from a black person. Everytime a black person does something stupid every black person feels it and everytime a black person does something good we all feel it. A large part of that come from being a minority and always having your character questioned unfairly for being black

but black people also have this misconception that white people look out for each other. They know black people dont look out for each other as much as 'they should' and think white people are a good example of people that look out for each other and care what other white people do, or work to benefit other white people. I only made this thread to check if my conception, which is based on seeing how little white people give an eff about white people, wasn't just in my head cause it's pretty unanimous that black people are seeing white people look out for each other and i just happen to not see it.

lol what washington people did seemed to agree with what i said. maybe people in the midwest did hate minorites for so long it became slightly genetic. ive heard people theorise that jews were hated for so long in europe that it became genetic. especially in german where jews lived 4 so long.

i was over at my blonde-haired white friend's house just this past summer. we were drinking gin and tonics in the backyard of his gated community home by his pool with waterfall.

either way, i got to thinking, if your body can't handle moderate exposure to sunlight, then you are ill-equipped for survival and aren't really a human being.

There are different degrees of whiteness i think. LIke Palehorse is a festering mutant molerat pinkskin cracker disease, but someone like, say, John Stamos, might be white, but is obviously all man.
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!1
but then, black people get ashy in the winter and are loud in movie theaters, so i guess nobody's perfect.

except maybe olive-skinned semitic mongrel godbodies who absorb all of the superior qualities of the more-defined but deeply-flawed extremes of color(or lack there of)
white people get ashy too but they don't know it.

that's why white people that went to school look different from white people that didn't.

TSA
10-16-2012, 01:40 AM
there are advantages to both. I think being overtly individualistic makes life completely pointless.

White people don't have a reason to do anything because they're always going to be alone. It sounds grime but i think it's true. black people have a community of people they want to show off to, so if they get rich it's felt, if they make a name for themselves, there's feedback, and so forth.

this is even stronger in immigrant groups.

but white people? why do anything? If you're poor nobody cares, If you're rich nobody cares. If you graduate from school nobody cares. If you get married after the wedding ceremony nobody cares. I noticed at school and work that white people that feel accomplished have an excessive need to keep talking about that shit or making it their gimmick. If they went to europe you'll never hear the end of it and they'll use every chance possible to inject it into the discussion. I've come to realize it's because nobody gives a fuck and they know itl. They just did that extraordinary shit and they have nobody to really talk to about it or anyone that will care so they have to keep blasting it on everyone by force. Black americans are similar because in the end of the day they're the same effing people as white americans, but not as bad because there's still a 'black community'. I think black americans, because they're americans, are individualistic by nature like white americans, but they feel guilty whenever it shows because they feel under siege and have to stick together, even though they can't, like white americans, effing stand their fellow man cause he's a faggot.

the only chance white people get to measure themselves is highschool reunions, and rare family gatherings, but then it creates this shit war of fags trying to 'one up' each other or show each other how much they've done which makes those events miserable douche bag coliseums.

I think it's important to have a sense of community because life is pointless and if you're alone you'll realize it starkly. I see a lot of white people trying to go out of their way to make a 'point' out of their life by going to africa and feeding babies or converting to so cartoon religion like hinduism

Edgar Erebus
10-16-2012, 03:47 AM

Pretty much this. We take our whiteness for granted.

Source: Europe

Longbongcilvaringz
10-16-2012, 01:37 PM
While on the topic of 'Joo'

Anyone hear about how Puff Daddy's former weed carrier / political prisoner / converted Joo... is all like

"Obama be playin' games, blah blah I endorse Romney, blah blah why aint Barack sendin' shyne to tour these school and preach peace"

basically watch the video: http://www.byroncrawford.com/2012/10/shyne-who-can-neither-vote-nor-enter-the-us-endorses-mitt-romney.html

hahaha, i haven't look at this guy's site in years, thanks.

Uncle Steezo
10-17-2012, 10:31 AM
the kkk started in the midwest. you gotta hit spots like indiana ohio illinois michigan missouri kansas. the real midwest is racist as hell. this is due to the migration lines after slavery that traveled up the river.

baltimore isnt very racist at all. i've been all over this nation and never had a racial incident in bmore. in fact bmore is one of the least racist places. nyc isnt very racist either. to much of a mix.

police racism is whole nother isssue. its everywhere and has little to do with the community racism.

diggy
10-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Also, TSA must not have read up on U.S. history.

TSA needs to read up on the different types of racism and then come back to the thread.

TSA
10-18-2012, 08:12 PM
I dont need to read shit, i've oddly enough probably seen more racism than anyone on this board.

It's like how im 'white' but im the only one that can speak an african language.

it's cool though.

Otherside of the mid west races don't talk to each other. period. They don't interact so it may seem like 'there's no racism' or less but the only reason you can cite it in the midwest is because communities are smaller so everyone's in contact with everyone at all times.

diggy
10-18-2012, 08:39 PM
I dont need to read shit...

Ignorance is a iron wall.

TSA
10-18-2012, 08:53 PM
so you're telling a black man born and raised in the midwest to go and read a book about racism against blacks in the midwest?

will your blog entry suffice?