PDA

View Full Version : premo beat facts

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-05-2005, 01:01 AM
golden chyld(remix)- rass kass: before this beat was given to rass kass, primo had offered it to jay z for BLUEPRINT but being that jay-z is literally deaf it wasn't good enough for him.

p.a.i.n.e.- bumpy knucks: was originally for jada's solo lp. in case u haven't noticed, it sounds as thought primo used the same beat program for 'none of yall betta' and just refreaked it. freddie foxx has publicly said he takes beats from primo that noone else wants and this is the only one i know of at the moment.

boom- royce 5 9: this was offered to cnn at first. they didn't want it and took "invincible"(another banging track) instead.

represent- nas: now i don't know the full story behind this one, but i do know the version u hear on the retail version of illmatic is NOT the original. i got a j love mixtape of the first 'represent' demo with nas and it's the same beat program but in a different form while nas is spitting different lyrics.

those are all i know for now.

Murdah Piff
11-05-2005, 02:56 AM
ill shit primo is the nigga

preem>>rza

crass
11-05-2005, 03:22 AM
yeah the original version of represent has this ILL bassline. i love beats with that type of bassline.

baby jesus
11-05-2005, 03:54 AM
I Think Cnn Made A Good Choice Invincible Fits Them So Much More Then Boom.

Funkadelic Funkmasta
11-05-2005, 07:50 AM
golden chyld(remix)- rass kass: before this beat was given to rass kass, primo had offered it to jay z for BLUEPRINT but being that jay-z is literally deaf it wasn't good enough for him.
damn. i like the blueprint n all but the album would have been classic wit that beat.

deadlymelody
11-05-2005, 12:56 PM
damn. i like the blueprint n all but the album would have been classic wit that beat.
One more beat and it would have been classic?

Funkadelic Funkmasta
11-05-2005, 02:09 PM
One more beat and it would have been classic?
yup. take out maybe "Jigga That Nigga" and put a joint wit the golden child beat and u damn near have a classic album

Murdah Piff
11-05-2005, 06:32 PM
the blueprint is classic nigga

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-05-2005, 06:57 PM
ill shit primo is the nigga

preem>>rza
Now why do you have to come out and say that shit. What the fucking point in just saying hes better than RZA out of the blue for no reason when no ones even mentioned RZA?

Youre dumb for comparing them anyway. They both brought different styles to the game that were just as important.

Murdah Piff
11-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Now why do you have to come out and say that shit. What the fucking point in just saying hes better than RZA out of the blue for no reason when no ones even mentioned RZA?

Youre dumb for comparing them anyway. They both brought different styles to the game that were just as important. rza doesnt like men on his dick

i said that cause i dont give a shit i say what i wanna say freedom of speech nigra u just mad cause i said primo is nicer than him

Visionz
11-06-2005, 12:59 AM
^both are tight as fuck, just different styles. This is on some Biggie vs Pac shit.