PDA

View Full Version : uppercut girl facebook

Uncle Steezo
10-14-2012, 09:45 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shidea-Lane/276147972504863
Attention:
To anyone who was a witness to the brutal attack of the bus driver against me and would like to help me by showing up as witness in court please email me at shidealane24@gmail.com

If you are willing to help me all travel and expenses will be paid. Thank you.

Bobby Budknickers
10-14-2012, 09:54 PM
lol wow

Joined Facebook
. Yesterday

Shidea Lane shared a link.
2 hours ago
Say what you want. Come the settlement I will be singing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6dJtScSnxM

so how exactly does one pronounce her name? she seems to get a little fucked up when it's spelled wrong, but i', trying to figure out how to even say it.

SHITTY-UH?

that's how i hear it in my mind

diggy
10-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Could work against her. She hit him as well, and he could counter sue.

I'm sure the bus driver could have more witnesses on his side then her.

ITS "Shidea", NOT SHEIDEA. ITS NOT A MADE UP NAME, IT HAS HISTORY BEHIND IT. Shidea was an African Queen, smart, strong, resourceful. Source:
Queen?

Umm. Ok.

diggy
10-14-2012, 09:58 PM
I hope she loses if she really goes thru with this. If she wins, expect more of this nonsense.

check two
10-14-2012, 10:01 PM
https://www.facebook.com/shidea.lane

I had posted her facebook profile in the original thread, but I guess she made a fan page now? lol

NIKLZ
10-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Hot4nsdt4Qs

Bobby Budknickers
10-14-2012, 10:32 PM
haha, i've seen alot of remix videos related to this future travesty of justice, and i gotta say that was the worst.

Young Gun
10-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Fox News tries playing her off as a victim (big surprise).

JjDiXKvbboI

Yeah.....I'm sure this cat got SO heated she "didn't have the money" he got out of his chair and Tiger Uppercut her!

Fox: "Did you hit him?"

Her: "No- see that's why I wanna talk to him, I can't answer that question- there's more to it".

She just continues to dig her hole. I really hope she loses this case, otherwise justice is truly blind. But then again, what else is new?

John Nash
10-15-2012, 12:02 PM
Lane allegedly spat on and grabbed the bus driver's neck. However, when asked about whether or not she instigated the incident, she quickly said that she needed to speak to her legal counsel first. "No see, that's why I want to talk to my lawyer," she said. "I don't really want to, I can't answer that question."
Read more at http://hiphopwired.com/2012/10/14/shidea-lane-the-woman-who-caught-the-epic-uppercut-says-it-felt-like-i-was-on-mortal-kombat-photos/#RRFbqsmbKJlHO26O.99

womans a bitch

THE W
10-15-2012, 02:53 PM
she's some filthy crumb stank ass ghettotrash.

if she did the same thing to a dude on the block she'd be laying somewhere so fucked up it wouldnt be funny. this bitch deserved what she got.

the bus driver cant do what he did though. you stop the bus and tell her to get off the bus. if she refuses you get the cops involved. dude is gonna lose everything over this. what she did was fucked up but this was not self defense. he retaliated.

THE W
10-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Fox News tries playing her off as a victim (big surprise).

JjDiXKvbboI

Yeah.....I'm sure this cat got SO heated she "didn't have the money" he got out of his chair and Tiger Uppercut her!

Fox: "Did you hit him?"

Her: "No- see that's why I wanna talk to him, I can't answer that question- there's more to it".

She just continues to dig her hole. I really hope she loses this case, otherwise justice is truly blind. But then again, what else is new?
this is probably the cleanest this cockroach has looked in her entire life.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-15-2012, 03:36 PM
She's clearly stupid if she goes to court with this..in her state..assault against a public servant is an automatic 4 years with no probation, the video also shows conspiracy to harm and threats towards the man..in a court of law..man or woman..the aggressor usually gets owned...she is playing with fire..especially with a video that documents the whole situation..to make things worse for her..3 witnesses have come out and said she was belligerent ,drunk and clearly unruly and that the bus driver had to do what he had to do.., he also was given the choice to press charges and he declined to which would suggest even the police who handled this could step in and body her case..like I said before..she needs that noose quick so it can all end swiftly

IrOnMaN
10-15-2012, 09:21 PM
^Good post! It would be bullshit if she were to win just because she's a female, a dirty one at that.

TSA
10-16-2012, 01:46 AM
if the case isn't about her assault it's not going to matter. His burden of proof, if she files, is going to orient around the minute he hits her till the minute she drops. they don't care about his 'good reason' the point is did he commit a crime. If she committed a crime she'll have to fight that in a separate case.