PDA

View Full Version : why play the same videos over and over again?

Unforgiven
11-05-2005, 04:10 AM
The videos on BET suck, even the videos on Uncut suck ass and the videos on Much Music suck too, alot of my ripped videos have much music in the corner, wtf happened? I saw something decent so Uncut so I searched for it and found this series and the videos on this suck, the more recent in the series has videos that got cut from pubic airplay. I can think of a few videos more scandalous then Bow Wow's Let Me Hold You--I guess he grew up too fast when he got his ass ripped open by his bodyguard, but yeah I wish people who had access to all these old videos would dedicate like a hour or 2 to play them, I mean if you have thousands upon thousands of videos, why play the same 30 over again? Your a hip hop channel but you show only a chunk of it...

heres the 3rd movie, you even get some exclusive pussy with this!
http://store.baylostore.com/wetnwild3.html

the 4th, hollaback girl has an adult version...too bad gwens chest is indented!
http://store.baylostore.com/wetwild4.html

baby jesus
11-05-2005, 04:12 AM
So What You Trying To Say Is You Dont Like The Laffy Taffy Song Over And Over Again. No But Really Word They Need Some Type Of Forum To Play Some Dope Old Videos.

tajeco
11-05-2005, 11:39 AM
the record label probably pays for it to be played, like how companies spend $2 million for commercial spots during the Super Bowl, it's like an investment

Analyze
11-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Payola, peace.

GENERAL WISE
11-05-2005, 09:35 PM
BET gets payed to play songs
like commercials
Sometimes they have throwback thursdays
were they usually play best videos of a specific year
Wu-tang videos they have played recently
C.R.E.A.M and Triumph not much else

-The Abbott-
11-05-2005, 10:32 PM
the throwback thursday videos arent bad at all, i saw red's 'whateva man' on the other day, and 'how high', but yea they make it like a fucking joke, theyd never play them on a reg basis. i hate that short little dreadlocked fuck they got hosting rap city, that show has gone down so much since tig left.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Payola, peace.
i did a report on that LMAO very interesting, but nothing new tho

Woozer
11-06-2005, 01:32 AM
they play the videos most people want to see when they watch bet

kingidivine
11-06-2005, 02:03 AM
I can't quite figure out the pattern, but sometimes they play dope-ass videos on MTV Jams. I've seen Jeru, old Common, Big Daddy Kane, Redman(time 4sum akshun), and others. It's really hit-or-miss with them. They play Common's Testify once every 15 minutes. Maybe they have some kind of block scheduling, but it doesn't list it on my cable guide.

J-DON
11-06-2005, 02:29 AM
BET is complete garbage

You know how many times ive seen the last song on Rap City be the first played on 106 and park?

tajeco
11-07-2005, 03:51 AM
85% rubbish, that whole channel sucks they can all be eliminated. Except for Un-Cut, those are some videos.