PDA

View Full Version : Now that wutang isnt uncool

TSA
10-17-2012, 03:59 AM
do you still believe the lies they were told by black men that were too lazy to learn the truth that they believed until they reached their later to mid 30s then kinda dropped it even though they were really about it in their 20s?

I had this guy ask me where i was from, i told him nigeria, he asked me how far it was from Ghana, i said it's about a 2 hour flight (Lagos to Accra) he told me did i know i descended from kings (because of my proximity to ghana). LOL wtf, no lol. Ghana sucks dude.

but it made me wonder because he was on the verge of turning me into Killah Priests fat ass with his delusional laziness inspired revision of history based on gluing fictional black faces on to white people, cultures, ideas, and history. I think giving a revising and lazy version of history based on lies like wutang does is very dangerous to the development of black people.
I think trying to prove the egyptians were black is fucking moronic when you're not learning anything from them or even shooting to. Anything real, not that fake Stylemasterr spirit beaver yoga shit but real actual things.

Who gives a flying fuck if they were black? there are thousands of black cultures that don't need their blackness 'proven'. Why are they thrown to the side and dis-guarded while black people try to prove they're jews and greeks and egyptians. That's some slave shit bruh.

so, now that wutang isn't cool, do you still believe in this revisionist blackfacing of white achievements and cultures?

TSA
10-17-2012, 04:03 AM
The guy was telling me about hebrews coming from ghana and shit. Here's my thing. Why do you value hebrews more than actual real ghanaians? why not learn about the real and actual ghana and its real and actual people instead of trying to use them to talk about jews. What would heebroz coming from ghana do for anyone what so ever? who cares. Because they, in their religion, feel their the chosen people? who's folk religion doesn't specify that specific group of people as special or chosen? I'm supposed to be a king because I'm a 2 hour flight away from ghana if i'm in lagos because they're heebrouz. lol 'ghana' isn't even the real ghana

Edgar Erebus
10-17-2012, 04:17 AM
Well, far as I know, there are three traditional Igbo kingdoms in Nigeria and, if you are willing to dig back enough, you are surely related to some dynasty.

I mean, number of direct ancestors is geometrically increasing according to the number of generations... So if you go back, let's say, forty generations back (that's cca. 1000 years, not that much of time) the number of your ancestors would be 1 099 511 627 776 - which is more than the total number of humans who ever lived on the earth.

So yeah, statistically, everyone's for sure related to some royalty. Not that it matters. It's just an interesting piece of trivia.

As for the rest, I really don't think conscious brothas need to have such an inferiority complex.

knewcheeze
10-17-2012, 09:37 AM
"so, now that wutang isn't cool, do you still believe in this revisionist blackfacing of white achievements and cultures? "

do you have the abilify...oooops...eye mean the ability to cee the truth????? before eye even waste mah fuckin time....what "blackfacing of white achievements and cultures do u speaketh of?? any example in particular? Get back to me on that

on a notha note...are you aware that the corporate european used a whitefacing of history to conquer the world?...and to this day most people believe that whitefacing...do you seriously lack the understanding and cee-ing skills to cee that in order for the world to be saved from the INEVITABLE destruction of the planet due to corporate white people ruling the planet that the myth imposed by the whitefacing of history MUST be changed????? eye mean the planet is FUCKED dude...but you are fucked too so eye understand why you problably can't cee it

furthermore what in your opinion is "cool"?

"Why do you value hebrews more than actual real ghanaians?"

finally you say something eye can actually agree with

PEACE!!!!!

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-17-2012, 09:41 AM
saying "eye" instead of "I" and "cee" instead of "see" is really gay and annoying

John Nash
10-17-2012, 09:58 AM
yes ur right about being lazy and 5 percenters trying to prove gr8 random cultures are black and it makes them look bad cuz of their lazy approach. and most of the time theyre wrong but cant see it cuz of their laziness.

and if they actually studied history properly theyd see better examples of gr8 black cultures and people will take them more seriously.

eg if 5 percenters looked at early statues of gautama theyd see that hes got african features but instead they hopelessly try and prove that greeks are black.

knewcheeze
10-17-2012, 10:06 AM
saying "eye" instead of "I" and "cee" instead of "see" is really gay and annoying

how is it annoying?

and how would that be gay?

do you mean happy gay or homo gay?

if you mean homo gay how would using slang english denote homosexuality?

are you aware that the most homosexuals who speak english would more than likely speak it properly using "I" and "see"?

are you aware that the people who believe that english people should rule the planet and that people must speak proper english are pretty much faggots themselves?

one last question...why are u on a Hip Hop message board saying such things????

you ceem to be more loyal to white culture than hip hop culture

get back to me on that son

in the meantime...eye speak slang english cuz eye don't believe english people have a god given right to rule the world...and eye SHIT on they fuckin language....

PEACE

knewcheeze
10-17-2012, 10:14 AM
"yes ur right about being lazy and 5 percenters trying to prove gr8 random cultures are black and it makes them look bad cuz of their lazy approach."

how do you denote laziness with trying to prove random cultures are black????

ceems like more strawman tactics from you which is a form of laziness

how is wu tang looking bad?

wu tang has millions of fans around the planet and outer space so you just purjured yourself saying they look bad....if they looked bad they wouldn't have all those fans or even a fuckin message board dedicated to them....a message board that YOUR lazy ass frequents with your laziness

how many fans do you have???

om guessing your punk ass mom and your faggot ass dad

"and most of the time theyre wrong but cant see it cuz of their laziness."

could you give an example of where they are wrong?

"and if they actually studied history properly theyd see better examples of gr8 black cultures and people will take them more seriously."

you are on a message board dedicated to wutang.....obviously people take them seriously....if wu tang clan was in your presence physically right now eye doubt you would be saying this cowardly shit....you would problably take them seriously...its easy to talk shit behind a computer screen!!!!!!

how in your opinion should one study history properly?

"eg if 5 percenters looked at early statues of gautama theyd see that hes got african features"

5 percenters do look at statues of Buddah and cee he got african features

"but instead they hopelessly try and prove that greeks are black."

give me an example of a 5 percenter trying to prove that the greeks are black

eye have talked to so called African Americans who are southern baptist christians who went to greece and was amazed at how dark and african looking alot of the people there were

PEACE!!!!!!

TSA
10-17-2012, 10:37 AM
yes ur right about being lazy and 5 percenters trying to prove gr8 random cultures are black and it makes them look bad cuz of their lazy approach. and most of the time theyre wrong but cant see it cuz of their laziness.

and if they actually studied history properly theyd see better examples of gr8 black cultures and people will take them more seriously.

eg if 5 percenters looked at early statues of gautama theyd see that hes got african features but instead they hopelessly try and prove that greeks are black.
fucking thank you LOL. Exactly. It's completely ridiculous. Theyre so lazy and in love with white people that they can't even in their attempt to detach themselves from white people, detach themselves from white people

their rendition of history isn't that 'the bible is bullshit' when they're trying to prove the bible is bullshit, it's 'the bible is only true if you realize that everyone in it is actually black'
this is so pathetic. There are thousands of holy lures in actual africa about actual black people, why are you trying to force yourself into a white man's narrative as if it's the only one that exists?

they're lazy and pathetic. The guy was telling me the 'black people wrote the bible'. 1. no 2. so fucking what? Your fictional black people wrote your fictional bible, do you know the amount of shit black people have written through out history in general? Should i be proud that they wrote this 'bible'? what are you implying, that do discovered a black person can write a book? Or that the only book of importance is this bullshit bible?

how can you sit here and try to prove white people are bullshit then tell me 'the romans had 5 black emperors'. The fucking fulani have black emperors alive right now, why not talk about them? because the romans were white as fuck.
"so, now that wutang isn't cool, do you still believe in this revisionist blackfacing of white achievements and cultures? "

do you have the abilify...oooops...eye mean the ability to cee the truth????? before eye even waste mah fuckin time....what "blackfacing of white achievements and cultures do u speaketh of?? any example in particular? Get back to me on that

on a notha note...are you aware that the corporate european used a whitefacing of history to conquer the world?...and to this day most people believe that whitefacing...do you seriously lack the understanding and cee-ing skills to cee that in order for the world to be saved from the INEVITABLE destruction of the planet due to corporate white people ruling the planet that the myth imposed by the whitefacing of history MUST be changed????? eye mean the planet is FUCKED dude...but you are fucked too so eye understand why you problably can't cee it

furthermore what in your opinion is "cool"?

"Why do you value hebrews more than actual real ghanaians?"

finally you say something eye can actually agree with

PEACE!!!!!

so then why in your next post do you find greeks 'looking black' (aka not looking like scottish people because you're too dumb to actually learn how people look in the world other than black and white) so faggots in guatamala looking black and buddah looking black as moments of pride and disbelief? faggot.

"yes ur right about being lazy and 5 percenters trying to prove gr8 random cultures are black and it makes them look bad cuz of their lazy approach."

wu tang has millions of fans around the planet and outer space so you just purjured yourself saying they look bad....if they looked bad they wouldn't have all those fans or even a fuckin message board dedicated to them....a message board that YOUR lazy ass frequents with your laziness

"and if they actually studied history properly theyd see better examples of gr8 black cultures and people will take them more seriously."

you are on a message board dedicated to wutang.....obviously people take them seriously....if wu tang clan was in your presence physically right now eye doubt you would be saying this cowardly shit....you would problably take them seriously...its easy to talk shit behind a computer screen!!!!!!

"eg if 5 percenters looked at early statues of gautama theyd see that hes got african features"

eye have talked to so called African Americans who are southern baptist christians who went to greece and was amazed at how dark and african looking alot of the people there were

PEACE!!!!!!

you're a fucking ignorant toad. 5% ers and black americans were wildly ignorant as well. You butt fuck, everyone on and around the equator has 'african features'. Only people from temprate areas excluding far east asians have staight noses. Native Americans, Europeans, Central Europeans Arabs and ppl from India. half of africa doesn't have 'african features' due to their climate (Sahel, horn of africa, east africa)

what you're calling 'black features' you butt fuck, are coastal tropical features that all coastal tropical people have. But you're too lazy to go and learn this in real life. You just make shit up because it's too hard to learn anything else.

so now you want to tell me that buddah has black features? so fucking what? he was a prophet. There are actual black prophets in africa that are 150% black, so why are you scouring the globe for the white man's 'maybes'?

Surprised that greeks looked black. Your ignorant lazy friends were surprised greeks weren't irish. dumb asses, and the greeks were wondering why all these niggers keep staring at them

knewcheeze
10-17-2012, 10:58 AM
"you're a fucking ignorant toad. 5% ers and black americans were wildly ignorant as well."

give me an example of how eye am ignorant

a true 5 percenter by defineation cannot be wildly ignorant
a 85'er or 10 could who falsefully claims to be a 5 could
defineatly be wildly ignorant...perhaps even thinks baby killing is okay

of course a black american could be ignorant

cuz the term is a oxymoran

black=God and American=theif, murderer, pedofile, woman abuser

but at the same time...you cannot deny that the most of the planet secretly or openly worships "black americans"...Gods chosen people!!!!!!!...and if they don't worship them they like sum Somalians....cursing black americans behind they back but they at the masjid in sum Sean Jean and Timbz copying the afro-american swag....

"You butt fuck"

YOU THE ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT A BUTTHOLE LOOKS LIKE....

eye have no clue

"everyone on and around the equator has 'african features'. Only people from temprate areas excluding far east asians have staight noses. Native Americans, Europeans, Central Europeans Arabs and ppl from India. half of africa doesn't have 'african features' due to their climate (Sahel, horn of africa, east africa) "

okay....true...but its quite apparent that Buddah was a certified "African"

"what you're calling 'black features' you butt fuck"

once again...how do you know what a butthole looks like??? LOL!!!!

"are coastal tropical features that all coastal tropical people have. But you're too lazy to go and learn this in real life. You just make shit up because it's too hard to learn anything else. "

Captain obvious AKA TSA.....say something we don't already know
you making no sense right now...stop poppin them abilify's and tell that lunesta butterfly to take a hike

"so now you want to tell me that buddah has black features? so fucking what?"

hey MR. Strawman Rakimkoolg brought it up not me...yeah om witchyou on that.....SO FUCKIN WHAT!!!!!

"he was a prophet. There are actual black prophets in africa that are 150% black, so why are you scouring the globe for the white man's 'maybes'?"

om not scouring the globe for shit!!!!!

"Surprised that greeks looked black. Your ignorant lazy friends were surprised greeks weren't irish. dumb asses, and the greeks were wondering why all these niggers keep staring at them"

now how does my friends saying the greeks looked black make them ignorant and lazy just by making that comment???

you do have mental problems....solve them!!!!!!

Uncle Steezo
10-17-2012, 11:01 AM
nigerians worship white gods. it explains a lot about TSA's posts. LOL

knewcheeze
10-17-2012, 11:06 AM
yup...TSA is clearly building with a white god with a lunesta butterfly flying around his head

"fucking thank you LOL. Exactly. It's completely ridiculous. Theyre so lazy and in love with white people that they can't even in their attempt to detach themselves from white people, detach themselves from white people

their rendition of history isn't that 'the bible is bullshit' when they're trying to prove the bible is bullshit, it's 'the bible is only true if you realize that everyone in it is actually black'
this is so pathetic. There are thousands of holy lures in actual africa about actual black people, why are you trying to force yourself into a white man's narrative as if it's the only one that exists?

they're lazy and pathetic. The guy was telling me the 'black people wrote the bible'. 1. no 2. so fucking what? Your fictional black people wrote your fictional bible, do you know the amount of shit black people have written through out history in general? Should i be proud that they wrote this 'bible'? what are you implying, that do discovered a black person can write a book? Or that the only book of importance is this bullshit bible? "

god dayum....3 paragraphs of nothing...congradulations

and fuck the bible and the Quran by the way....burn those scriptures

"how can you sit here and try to prove white people are bullshit then tell me 'the romans had 5 black emperors'. The fucking fulani have black emperors alive right now, why not talk about them? because the romans were white as fuck.

and????

"so then why in your next post do you find greeks 'looking black' (aka not looking like scottish people because you're too dumb to actually learn how people look in the world other than black and white) so faggots in guatamala looking black and buddah looking black as moments of pride and disbelief? faggot."

huh?????

you and rakimkoolg need to go get a hotel room and get it over with.....

both of yaw is saying absolutely nothing and throwing words like lazy up in there...

sheeesh

John Nash
10-17-2012, 11:10 AM

PEACE!!!!!!

i never mentioned wu tang clan. all the things u said about them r therefore irrelevant.

i denote laziness as in not looking thoroughly into the history of something and making many assumptions.

5 percenters are wrong about many things such as yakub (apparently hes jacob from the bible but theres no evidence or historical documents whatsoever to say hes a sicentist who practised eugenics. this version of yakub being a eugenics scientist wasnt even mentioned b4 the 20th century)

the earth is around 4.5 billion years old with a 1% margin of error not trillions of years old like 5 percenters say. theres no evidence that humans split off the moon from earth.

i also found on wikipedia that wallace fard muhammad made this statement "In his supreme wisdom teachings he explains that because they are made weak, their recessive biological nature made them more susceptible to doing evil than the original people"

this is wrong and bad science 4 a number of reasons. first of all theres no such thing as "recessive biological nature". this is cuz evolution is a totally random process with no destination or aim so it cant b progressive nor can it be called recessive. different creatures adapt to their environments. eg people might say "a slug has a recessive biological nature cuz its weaker than other animals" but this statement would b wrong cuz a slug is perfectly adapted to its environment.

also "weak" is a very vague concept hes using. it depends what type of strength hes talking about. whites r better at certain strength tests than blacks and vice versa so thats also wrong.

also he seems to think "evil" is an objective entity. its not its subjective. eg a vegetarian thinks that eating animals is bad cuz its cruel but a lion thinks eating animals is good cuz it helps the lion to survive. saying that something can become more evil is wrong.

tbh its all just a whole lot of dogma which isnt even good or believable dogma. its the kind of dogma id expect from a religion in 2000BC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jj-f45qz3k im pretty sure some of the comments on this video saying that greeks were black r frm 5 percenters.

i can tell u 4 certain that greeks today dont have negroid features and they do looktanned but not very black.

John Nash
10-17-2012, 11:28 AM
actually i want to take away my statement fom earlier about gautama having negroid features. i found out gautama was from nepal and looked up nepalesse people on google images and theyve got flat noses etc. but it is a bit weird how gautama had his hair done. its curly and done in peppercorn style. but i dont think its from africans i actually think its from greeks when i found this

PERIOD OF GRECO-BUDDHIST CULTURE

All the aesthetic style of India undergoes a transformation with the arrival of the Greeks in their territory and the formation of Hellenistic kingdoms. Alexander the Great conquered the Punjab, and in the year 205 BC Demetrious the Invincible founded the Indo-Greek kingdom in parts of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Northern India. The period of Greco-Buddhist culture ranged from the V century BC to the 7th century of the Christian Era. This culture shined especially in the Gandhara area, in which today is Pakistan, and spread throughout India. Transformations in costumes, dressing, hairstyles, painting and sculpture, were very important at that time. Classical Greek style prevailed in all aesthetic manifestations. In this period, approximately in the 1st century of the Christian Age, were produced the first anthropomorphic representations of Buddha. Before this period, Buddha was shown only through sacred symbols: the empty throne, the wheel, or the footprints. Figures of Buddha, in sculptures and reliefs, show a classical Greek figure, which is prevalent today, with wavy hair and a bun in the head crown, at the style of Apollo of the Belvedere. All this stylistic form, profoundly influenced by the Greek culture, will decrease in successive centuries: shapes will be less realistic and more symbolic, but the printing and the stamp of the style will remain by centuries until today. In the right image we can see one of the figures of Buddha, from Gandhara, of the 1st century. In the left image, a statue from Gandhara of the same age clearly shows the Indo-Greek syncretism.

http://thehistoryofthehairsworld.com/old_age_1.html

i guess buddha looks half greek half nepalese then.

knewcheeze
10-17-2012, 11:52 AM
"i never mentioned wu tang clan. all the things u said about them r therefore irrelevant."

the topic of the thread=
Now that wutang is uncool

"do you still believe the lies they(wutang) were told by black men that were too lazy to learn the truth"

so even if you didn't mention them by name you agreed with what TSA AKA buttfuck said thus mentioning wutang by proxy

"i denote laziness as in not looking thoroughly into the history of something and making many assumptions."

once again....how are they making assumptions?

"5 percenters are wrong about many things such as yakub"

prove they are wrong!!!!!! you looking pretty lazy right now

"the earth is around 4.5 billion years old with a 1% margin of error not trillions of years old like 5 percenters say. theres no evidence that humans split off the moon from earth."

who says the earth is 4.5 billion years old? is that your lazy ass just quoting euoprean scientists?

"i also found on wikipedia that wallace fard muhammad made this statement "In his supreme wisdom teachings he explains that because they are made weak, their recessive biological nature made them more susceptible to doing evil than the original people""

huh?? thats not a quote...thats PARAPHRASED....find a real quote of Wallace Fard Muhammad...stop being lazy

"this is wrong and bad science 4 a number of reasons. first of all theres no such thing as "recessive biological nature". this is cuz evolution is a totally random process with no destination or aim so it cant b progressive nor can it be called recessive. different creatures adapt to their environments. eg people might say "a slug has a recessive biological nature cuz its weaker than other animals" but this statement would b wrong cuz a slug is perfectly adapted to its environment."

well...find a real quote from WD Fard and we can address this...otherwise its inadmissable

"also "weak" is a very vague concept hes using. it depends what type of strength hes talking about. whites r better at certain strength tests than blacks and vice versa so thats also wrong."

says who???

"also he seems to think "evil" is an objective entity. its not its subjective. eg a vegetarian thinks that eating animals is bad cuz its cruel but a lion thinks eating animals is good cuz it helps the lion to survive. saying that something can become more evil is wrong."

something cannot become more evil????
are u seriously saying this?

"tbh its all just a whole lot of dogma which isnt even good or believable dogma. its the kind of dogma id expect from a religion in 2000BC."

its not any more dogma that what you believe or what you spouting here at know the ledge

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jj-f45qz3k im pretty sure some of the comments on this video saying that greeks were black r frm 5 percenters."

your pretty sure???? god damn you lazy....you pretty sure???

the dude has a personal statement on his youtube channell and eye cee absolutely nowhere where he says he is a 5 percent

god damn you lazy

"i can tell u 4 certain that greeks today dont have negroid features and they do looktanned but not very black."

and??????

diggy
10-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Blacks have been called lazy throughout history and is one of the negative stereotypes of blacks.

John Nash
10-17-2012, 12:57 PM
me agreeing with certain points tsa made doesnt mean that im mentioning wu tang by proxy. i never mentioned wu tang or agreed with any points tsa made about wu tang therefore all things ur saying about them are irrelevant.

they make many assumptions. such as the earth being trllions of years old that theres a tribe of shabazz that jacob from the people was a scientist. i think i already mentioned them. its very easy 2 see.

have u ever heard of russell's teapot
Many orthodox people speak as though it were the business of sceptics to disprove received dogmas rather than of dogmatists to prove them. This is, of course, a mistake. If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time

by using this simple logic it can easily b seen that its not my job to prove that certain dogma such as yakub is untrue. its instead the dogmatists (your) job to prove that this dogma is true.

yes the earth is 4.5 billion years old based on scientific evidence. it was clair cameron patterson who first said the earth is 4.5 billion years old and hes american not european.
the belief that the earth is trillions of years old is dogma with no evidence behind it. again use the logic of russells teapot.

i cant seem to find 1 quote with fard saying all that but ive heard many 5 percenters say that white people are weak and that theyre more weak and cuz theyve got recessive phenotype genes that theyre biologically inferior. ive heard many 5 percenters say similiar things as that piece from wikipedia.

but heres a part of the lost lessons number 2 which is ignorant

32. Tell us the mental and physical power of a real devil?

ANS. The mental power of a real devil is nothing in comparison with the
original man. He only has six ounces of brain, while the original man has
seven and one-half ounces of brain which are original.
The devil has six ounces of brain; they are grafted brains.
The devil's physical power is less than one-third that of the original man.
The devil is weak bone/weak blood because he is grafted from the original,
therefore his mental and physical power is much weaker than the original
man.

the intelligence of someone doesnt depend on the weight of their brain. also the average mass of a human males brain is 1325 grams according to paul broca who actually weighed brain. 7.5 ounces is 212.621 grams which is very small. and its again just dogma.

i think i showed how that its wrong to say someone has become more evil. people stopped believing evil is an objective entity anyway. its not a surprising statement.

i think its pretty safe to say majority of afro-centrists are 5 percenters but ok ive got no real proof that a 5 percenter said that the greeks were black.

the last sentence i made was about ur last point lol.

John Nash
10-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Blacks have been called lazy throughout history and is one of the negative stereotypes of blacks.

im pretty sure no one calling blacks as a whole lazy cuz of a stereotype. were talking about 5 percenters not black people as a whole.

heres an example of lazy philology i found in one of these teachings.

He went savage and lived in the
caves of Europe. Eu means hillsides and Rope is the
rope to bind in. It was six thousand nineteen years
ago

first of all i never could and never did find what language this "eu" is supposed to be from and no one has ever been able to tell me. im pretty certain that this "eu" isnt an english word so why does it go with the english word "rope". if it comes from the same language then the 2 different parts cant b two different languages. also english wasnt spoken 6000 years ago.

its all obvious lazy dogma. ive found far far more convincing theories for the eytmology of "europe"

Shogah
10-17-2012, 02:45 PM
the greeks are black

PEACE!!!!!!

Greeks look dark because, first of all they are mediteranean people and like italians have darker tones than for example swedish people or russians. And they have been mixing with turks throughout the history like all balkan peoples did since turks ruled the balkans for more than 4 centuries. But in no way do they look african except if you think of actual black people from north africa that came by boats to sell watches on the beaches.

Only a person obsessed with its black colour would find that.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-17-2012, 02:49 PM

agree 100%, but when you dig deeper, it's the least of his gay/annoying-ness

10-17-2012, 02:56 PM
also, maybe it's because i'm a mongrel, but I don't get why people white/black/latin/sand take so much pride in what people of the same skin tone did hundreds or thousands of years ago.

Yall didn't do shit.

Elian Gonzalez came over here on a raft. Im not bragging about that shit.

Che Guevera was a faggit, and i don't feel ashamed.

Marvin Gaye was the shit, but Knowcheez is still a dirty fag...

John Nash
10-17-2012, 03:36 PM
also, maybe it's because i'm a mongrel, but I don't get why people white/black/latin/sand take so much pride in what people of the same skin tone did hundreds or thousands of years ago.

Yall didn't do shit.

Elian Gonzalez came over here on a raft. Im not bragging about that shit.

Che Guevera was a faggit, and i don't feel ashamed.

Marvin Gaye was the shit, but Knowcheez is still a dirty fag...

cuz its easier to see than it is to think and humans are i think quite territoral like ants. black ants and red ants will attack eacother cuz theyre territorial animals. humans will split themselves into different tribes. just look at the examples of africa, native americans and britons before the Romans. one of the easiest ways to split themselves was outer appearance cuz its easier to see than to think and evaluate.

just look at how the ancient ethiopians chose their kings according to herodotus

"In their customs they differ greatly from the rest of mankind, and particularly in the way they choose their kings; for they find out the man who is the tallest of all the citizens, and of strength equal to his height, and appoint him to rule over them"

choosing kings by height is basicly the same as judging by outer appearance.

Sumerians called themselves ag-giga which means black haired people. they took pride in that their hair colour was different from other peoples around them.

there can b some justification in taking pride in color cuz different coloured humans can have different genetic traits. im pretty sure every1s familiar with the penis one. but most of the time these traits are so small and can vary so much between people of the same colour (eg afro americans usually have a larger frame and arent as skinny as ethopians) that theres really no point in taking pride in them.

theres really hardly any point in taking pride in the colour of ur skin. theres far more important things to be proud of.

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 03:45 PM
me agreeing with certain points tsa made doesnt mean that im mentioning wu tang by proxy. i never mentioned wu tang or agreed with any points tsa made about wu tang therefore all things ur saying about them are irrelevant.

they make many assumptions. such as the earth being trllions of years old that theres a tribe of shabazz that jacob from the people was a scientist. i think i already mentioned them. its very easy 2 see.

have u ever heard of russell's teapot

by using this simple logic it can easily b seen that its not my job to prove that certain dogma such as yakub is untrue. its instead the dogmatists (your) job to prove that this dogma is true.

yes the earth is 4.5 billion years old based on scientific evidence. it was clair cameron patterson who first said the earth is 4.5 billion years old and hes american not european.
the belief that the earth is trillions of years old is dogma with no evidence behind it. again use the logic of russells teapot.

i cant seem to find 1 quote with fard saying all that but ive heard many 5 percenters say that white people are weak and that theyre more weak and cuz theyve got recessive phenotype genes that theyre biologically inferior. ive heard many 5 percenters say similiar things as that piece from wikipedia.

but heres a part of the lost lessons number 2 which is ignorant

the intelligence of someone doesnt depend on the weight of their brain. also the average mass of a human males brain is 1325 grams according to paul broca who actually weighed brain. 7.5 ounces is 212.621 grams which is very small. and its again just dogma.

i think i showed how that its wrong to say someone has become more evil. people stopped believing evil is an objective entity anyway. its not a surprising statement.

i think its pretty safe to say majority of afro-centrists are 5 percenters but ok ive got no real proof that a 5 percenter said that the greeks were black.

the last sentence i made was about ur last point lol.

Your understanding of the lessons, teachings, and the people of the 5% is complete misunderstanding. If you really want to diss the 5% and the teachings at least get with somebody to show you what they mean and how the lessons are used.

Since you seem to have found the supreme wisdom, look at the 10th lesson in the student enrollment.

what is the birth record of the said nations other than islam.

christianity is 551 years old, and buddhism is 35000 years old. Do you really believe this and other degrees are meant to be taken literally on face value? We know christianity is older than 551 years, so why does say it in the lessons you might ask.

Are we suppose to kill 4 white people when we get the chance?

Is the weight of a black person's brain really 7 1/2 ounces and the weight of a colored person's brain 6 ounces?

I don't know if you saw my posts in the "Fear in 120 thread" but I recommend checking those out to get a better understanding of how the lessons are used and can be proven to be true(which I did to show that yacub is 100% real). Better yet, watch some videos of the gods build on youtube. These teachings and lessons are not meant to taunt white people, but to improve one's life. What good is a lesson if it's not being put into use?

When we say the white man is the devil it's because he is. Devil doesn't necessarily mean evil. It just the opposite of god. What may be good for black people, may not be good for white people, and what may be good for white people may not be good for black people. So there really is no such thing as good and bad. We all just try to do what's in the best interest of people.

10-17-2012, 03:52 PM
it's an interesting question.

If you use complete and utter bullshit to arrive to a place that makes you happy, is it ok?

actually, as long as i don't hear about it, it's fine with me.

But it's the same as some white folks coming up with a "religion" that says "black men are faggots", or "chiniese people have dirty assholes".

If that's how you feel better about yourself, what the fuck ever, but don't act like it's deep, or even sillier, "the truth"

John Nash
10-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Your understanding of the lessons, teachings, and the people of the 5% is complete misunderstanding. If you really want to diss the 5% and the teachings at least get with somebody to show you what they mean and how the lessons are used.

Since you seem to have found the supreme wisdom, look at the 10th lesson in the student enrollment.

what is the birth record of the said nations other than islam.

christianity is 551 years old, and buddhism is 35000 years old. Do you really believe this and other degrees are meant to be taken literally on face value? We know christianity is older than 551 years, so why does say it in the lessons you might ask.

Are we suppose to kill 4 white people when we get the chance?

Is the weight of a black person's brain really 7 1/2 ounces and the weight of a colored person's brain 6 ounces?

I don't know if you saw my posts in the "Fear in 120 thread" but I recommend checking those out to get a better understanding of how the lessons are used and can be proven to be true(which I did to show that yacub is 100% real). Better yet, watch some videos of the gods build on youtube. These teachings and lessons are not meant to taunt white people, but to improve one's life. What good is a lesson if it's not being put into use?

When we say the white man is the devil it's because he is. Devil doesn't necessarily mean evil. It just the opposite of god. What may be good for black people, may not be good for white people, and what may be good for white people may not be good for black people. So there really is no such thing as good and bad. We all just try to do what's in the best interest of people.

i bumped an old thread which was asking the same question.

noel411
10-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Ha, what a great thread. Not great enough that I bothered reading past the first few posts, but I got the gist pretty quick. I wish more black people had the sense of this dude. I'm not even gonna get into how pathetic and counter productive all that delusional black power shit is. It's too big a joke to even address as a serious thing.

How fucken purely hilarious to see somebody trying to sound smart and knowledgable and writing "eye" and "cee" instead of "I" and "see" while doing it. That's just pure fucking comedy gold. I love it. Are you Nakhi or are there actually 2 different people on this planet who do that shit seriously? What a blast. Hilarious shit.

EAGLE EYE
10-17-2012, 05:13 PM
I like how he doesn't understand the quote button.

Eye cee the learning curve is too high.

BrokenWrists
10-17-2012, 07:17 PM
pure suicidal greatness. kinda like when the hippie movement had everyone all peace and love and abusing acid resulting in a generation of incompetent fucks creating deranged babies who became incompetent fucks. the saga coninues

knewcheeze
10-19-2012, 02:39 PM
"me agreeing with certain points tsa made doesnt mean that im mentioning wu tang by proxy. i never mentioned wu tang or agreed with any points tsa made about wu tang therefore all things ur saying about them are irrelevant."

so u don't agree that the people who taught Wu Tang are lazy....okay

"they make many assumptions. such as the earth being trllions of years old that theres a tribe of shabazz that jacob from the people was a scientist. i think i already mentioned them. its very easy 2 see."

as eye said weeks ago....history is murky subject and not very precise...furthermore...the things you disagree with about 120 is also an ASSUMPTION of yours too...nobody can prove it one way or another

"by using this simple logic it can easily b seen that its not my job to prove that certain dogma such as yakub is untrue. its instead the dogmatists (your) job to prove that this dogma is true."

you are debating the issue therefore it IS YOUR JOB TO PROVE it untrue....eye on the other hand am not debating the issue...eye have said repeatedly history is murky and unprecise and that eye only use 120 to make mah self a better person and to give mah self a better perspective on history, theology and things of this nature...so personally...no...mah job is not to prove sum shit that happened 6,000 years to a lazy hard headed mothafucka such as your self!!!!!! Mah only concern is removing all devils from the planet earth so the babies don't suffer

"yes the earth is 4.5 billion years old based on scientific evidence. it was clair cameron patterson who first said the earth is 4.5 billion years old and hes american not european.
the belief that the earth is trillions of years old is dogma with no evidence behind it. again use the logic of russells teapot."

you can't prove shit....give it up

"i cant seem to find 1 quote with fard saying all that but ive heard many 5 percenters say that white people are weak and that theyre more weak and cuz theyve got recessive phenotype genes that theyre biologically inferior. ive heard many 5 percenters say similiar things as that piece from wikipedia."

om sure you have heard that....personally eye live by supreme math and equality and personally eye feel everyone is equal and that everyone has the equal opportunity and potential to be God....EVEN FEMALES...the only thing eye can say for sure is that european cultures has undoubtedly taken 1st prize for the most diabolical shit done collectively...at least in this world age which ends on december 21st..

"32. Tell us the mental and physical power of a real devil?

man. "

you need to take these questions to somebody else so you can get that chemical high you get in your brain when you engage in these bullshit debates....cuz om not da one....eye cee that degree as having NOTHING to with race....an original man is anybody who is living out the divinest culture....devils have six ounces of brain power because they eating dead animals(poison animal eater) and pop tarts and drinking beer and smoking newports and spending all their time on wu tang corp engaging in futile arguements and completely missing the bigger picture.....

"the intelligence of someone doesnt depend on the weight of their brain. also the average mass of a human males brain is 1325 grams according to paul broca who actually weighed brain. 7.5 ounces is 212.621 grams which is very small. and its again just dogma."

like eye said from the begiinning....this is all roadblocks to keep your unworthy self away from the lessons and the 5 percent in general....for your own safety!!!!!!!

"i think i showed how that its wrong to say someone has become more evil. people stopped believing evil is an objective entity anyway. its not a surprising statement."

anyone can become more evil

"i think its pretty safe to say majority of afro-centrists are 5 percenters but ok ive got no real proof that a 5 percenter said that the greeks were black."

how da fuck did you get on this greeks is black shit?????

who da fuck cares!!!!!!

anyways...om kinda busy at the moment and eye cee the Traitors to the Cuban people have shown their ugly faces...eye will return!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-19-2012, 03:18 PM
nobody's going to read the incoherent ramblings of someone who can't figure out the quote function

John Nash
10-19-2012, 05:10 PM
"me agreeing with certain points tsa made doesnt mean that im mentioning wu tang by proxy. i never mentioned wu tang or agreed with any points tsa made about wu tang therefore all things ur saying about them are irrelevant."

so u don't agree that the people who taught Wu Tang are lazy....okay

if ur refering to 5 percenters when u say "people who taught Wu Tang" then id say those 5 percenters are lazy.

"they make many assumptions. such as the earth being trllions of years old that theres a tribe of shabazz that jacob from the people was a scientist. i think i already mentioned them. its very easy 2 see."

as eye said weeks ago....history is murky subject and not very precise...furthermore...the things you disagree with about 120 is also an ASSUMPTION of yours too...nobody can prove it one way or another

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalrymple/scientific_age_earth.html heres a good page showing how old the earth is based on radiometric aging on metorites and rocks.

now please show me any proof whatsoever that the earth is trillions of years old.

"by using this simple logic it can easily b seen that its not my job to prove that certain dogma such as yakub is untrue. its instead the dogmatists (your) job to prove that this dogma is true."

you are debating the issue therefore it IS YOUR JOB TO PROVE it untrue....eye on the other hand am not debating the issue...eye have said repeatedly history is murky and unprecise and that eye only use 120 to make mah self a better person and to give mah self a better perspective on history, theology and things of this nature...so personally...no...mah job is not to prove sum shit that happened 6,000 years to a lazy hard headed mothafucka such as your self!!!!!! Mah only concern is removing all devils from the planet earth so the babies don't suffer

i think youll find ur also debating the issue. ur saying that my statements are wrong and that listening to european scientists are wrong when the first scientist who said the earth is 4.5 billion years old was an american. so u are indeed part of this "debate". one person cant debate by himself.

and also the point of russell's teapot is to show that just cuz u cant prove something as untrue it doesnt mean that this something should be as accepted as true. i cant disprove that there is a pink teddy bear orbiting around our sun that is too small to be revealed by man's most poweful telescopes. does this mean that we should assume that it is true that a pink teddy bear is orbiting around our sun? most certainly not!

"yes the earth is 4.5 billion years old based on scientific evidence. it was clair cameron patterson who first said the earth is 4.5 billion years old and hes american not european.
the belief that the earth is trillions of years old is dogma with no evidence behind it. again use the logic of russells teapot."

you can't prove shit....give it up

again i repeat look at this http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalrymple/scientific_age_earth.html

"i cant seem to find 1 quote with fard saying all that but ive heard many 5 percenters say that white people are weak and that theyre more weak and cuz theyve got recessive phenotype genes that theyre biologically inferior. ive heard many 5 percenters say similiar things as that piece from wikipedia."

om sure you have heard that....personally eye live by supreme math and equality and personally eye feel everyone is equal and that everyone has the equal opportunity and potential to be God....EVEN FEMALES...the only thing eye can say for sure is that european cultures has undoubtedly taken 1st prize for the most diabolical shit done collectively...at least in this world age which ends on december 21st..

possibly. but thats from earlier times when the world was a very different place. all peoples back then fought among themselves with the most powerful seizing power. native americans africans and nordic tribes used to fight among themselves all the time. only difference was that in europe an immense superpower would emerge like the romans who would be able to kill an entire nation.

but if u look at the native americans that never happened cuz no tribe ever became powerful enough to do that and they never advanced that much sop they were only able to perform small raids and such but wasnt able to kill entire nations.

"32. Tell us the mental and physical power of a real devil?

man. "

you need to take these questions to somebody else so you can get that chemical high you get in your brain when you engage in these bullshit debates....cuz om not da one....eye cee that degree as having NOTHING to with race....an original man is anybody who is living out the divinest culture....devils have six ounces of brain power because they eating dead animals(poison animal eater) and pop tarts and drinking beer and smoking newports and spending all their time on wu tang corp engaging in futile arguements and completely missing the bigger picture.....

i wasnt talking about it being racist. its ignorant cuz it thinks people only have 6 ounces of brain

"the intelligence of someone doesnt depend on the weight of their brain. also the average mass of a human males brain is 1325 grams according to paul broca who actually weighed brain. 7.5 ounces is 212.621 grams which is very small. and its again just dogma."

like eye said from the begiinning....this is all roadblocks to keep your unworthy self away from the lessons and the 5 percent in general....for your own safety!!!!!!!

so ur basicly saying 5 percenters make up bullshit which is ignorant so that people like me will be kept away from the lessons.

so who do these lessons attract. if they attract people who think humans only have 6 ounces of brain then most of the 5 percenters dont have a very good understanding of life

"i think i showed how that its wrong to say someone has become more evil. people stopped believing evil is an objective entity anyway. its not a surprising statement."

anyone can become more evil

how "evil" something is is a subjective opinion

"i think its pretty safe to say majority of afro-centrists are 5 percenters but ok ive got no real proof that a 5 percenter said that the greeks were black."

how da fuck did you get on this greeks is black shit?????

who da fuck cares!!!!!!

anyways...om kinda busy at the moment and eye cee the Traitors to the Cuban people have shown their ugly faces...eye will return!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!

we got on the greeks are black shit when i mentioned how some afro centrists hopelessly try and prove that greeks are black.

i dont see what any of this has got to do with cubans.

knewcheeze
10-20-2012, 12:39 PM
"if ur refering to 5 percenters when u say "people who taught Wu Tang" then id say those 5 percenters are lazy."

the above comment is lazy

"http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalr...age_earth.html (http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalrymple/scientific_age_earth.html) heres a good page showing how old the earth is based on radiometric aging on metorites and rocks.

now please show me any proof whatsoever that the earth is trillions of years old."

your getting into a debate that is un-proveable

european science has damn near destroyed the planet so you might as well be trying to sell Sara Sutten Seti a ticket to the Justin Timberlake concert than trying to get me to believe anything in that link

guess what om not even clicking it

om not gonna feed your addiction....your addicted to a chemical reaction on your brain when you debate from your emotional mentally battered point of view

furthermore you can bring up any foul world ruler of the past...at least they did pollute the water supply with industrial waste...just visualize that shit for a second...BP oil spills and shit.....acid rain....lead in the soil....

visualize that...you will either become the mentally battered bitch you are or you gonna look cee what the lessons mean when it says the white man is the devil

"so ur basicly saying 5 percenters make up bullshit which is ignorant so that people like me will be kept away from the lessons.

so who do these lessons attract. if they attract people who think humans only have 6 ounces of brain then most of the 5 percenters dont have a very good understanding of life"

eye always understood that degree to mean 6 ounces of brain power...
and also that original man is not trapped below 6(earth, marijuana etc)

and being that the number 5 eye feel is the best number eye can feel the Seven and half concept

"i dont see what any of this has got to do with cubans. "

that wasn't even addressed to you...it was directed to the gusano

PEACE!!!!

knewcheeze
10-20-2012, 12:47 PM
"How fucken purely hilarious to see somebody trying to sound smart and knowledgable and writing "eye" and "cee" instead of "I" and "see" while doing it. That's just pure fucking comedy gold. I love it. Are you Nakhi or are there actually 2 different people on this planet who do that shit seriously? What a blast. Hilarious shit. "

om glad eye could give you a good laugh

oh yeah Che Guevara knew the meaning of true love

PEACE

EAGLE EYE
10-20-2012, 02:11 PM
still haven't figured out where that quote button is huh?

diggy
10-20-2012, 04:14 PM
seriously, knowcheeze, you should use the multiquote.

John Nash
10-20-2012, 05:52 PM
"if ur refering to 5 percenters when u say "people who taught Wu Tang" then id say those 5 percenters are lazy."

the above comment is lazy

do u want me 2 explain how theyre lazy

"http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalr...age_earth.html (http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalrymple/scientific_age_earth.html) heres a good page showing how old the earth is based on radiometric aging on metorites and rocks.

now please show me any proof whatsoever that the earth is trillions of years old."

your getting into a debate that is un-proveable

european science has damn near destroyed the planet so you might as well be trying to sell Sara Sutten Seti a ticket to the Justin Timberlake concert than trying to get me to believe anything in that link

guess what om not even clicking it

om not gonna feed your addiction....your addicted to a chemical reaction on your brain when you debate from your emotional mentally battered point of view

furthermore you can bring up any foul world ruler of the past...at least they did pollute the water supply with industrial waste...just visualize that shit for a second...BP oil spills and shit.....acid rain....lead in the soil....

visualize that...you will either become the mentally battered bitch you are or you gonna look cee what the lessons mean when it says the white man is the devil

ur not clicking on the link cuz u dont want to look at evidence. ur closing ur eyes and putting fingers in ur ears. true i cant 100% prove how old the earth is but theres a strong amount of evidence that says the earth is 4.5 billion years old. theres no evidence whatsoever to say the earth is trillions of years old. and again it was an american scientist who came up with this age of the earth. i dont c why ur so keen on mentioning european scientists.

european science cant corrupt the earth cuz its a field of study. its not a thinking person or god. its a field of study so how can it harm or benefit any1.

i think my point of view is perfectly sound and sane. i wouldnt describe it as battered. oil spills and acid rain are accidents. its not people trying to be cruel. i can bring up plenty of world rulers who have done far worse.

"so ur basicly saying 5 percenters make up bullshit which is ignorant so that people like me will be kept away from the lessons.

so who do these lessons attract. if they attract people who think humans only have 6 ounces of brain then most of the 5 percenters dont have a very good understanding of life"

eye always understood that degree to mean 6 ounces of brain power...
and also that original man is not trapped below 6(earth, marijuana etc)

and being that the number 5 eye feel is the best number eye can feel the Seven and half concept

powers is measured in watts not ounces. where is it said that 6 means earth or marijuana. i thought 6 was equality.

how are u connecting 5 with 7 and a half

ShaDynasty
10-20-2012, 06:29 PM
it is a subliminal white washing of the past. without a doubt. they portrayed a lot of old cultures as being white, maybe cos back then peoples heads would explode if they knew there were people 1 or 2 shades darker than them, and that they had something valuable to offer the world.

people like killah priest and 5 percenters are just trying to balance the order of things.

John Nash
10-21-2012, 04:02 AM
5 percenters are miles worse at black washing than all white people's white washing combined

LORD NOSE
10-21-2012, 04:25 AM
5 percenters are miles worse at black washing than all white people's white washing combined

if that were true, we'd be authority over the world right now

John Nash
10-21-2012, 06:06 AM
if that were true, we'd be authority over the world right now

no the difference is white peoples wite washing of history (which isnt even that much mostly just jesus and egyptians) is believable.

5 perceneters black washing is so nonsensical and ouright bizarre in some cases that people dont take them seriously.

and authority isnt determined by how much someone wants to corrupt history and the truth.

knewcheeze
10-21-2012, 10:37 AM
seriously, knowcheeze, you should use the multiquote.

okay...if FMJ says so....how do you use multiquote?

knewcheeze
10-21-2012, 10:49 AM
"do u want me 2 explain how theyre lazy"

No eye don't...you clearly are not sane and eye don't wanna converse with an insane lazy victim mentality having asshole who is addicted to the chemical reaction formed in the brain when getting in petty arguements

what eye want you to do is walk up to Popa Wu's face...maybe backstage at a show and tell Popa Wu..."YOU ARE LAZY".....it would make you look alot less pussy-clottish in mah eye....

"ur not clicking on the link cuz u dont want to look at evidence. ur closing ur eyes and putting fingers in ur ears. true i cant 100% prove how old the earth is but theres a strong amount of evidence that says the earth is 4.5 billion years old. theres no evidence whatsoever to say the earth is trillions of years old. and again it was an american scientist who came up with this age of the earth. i dont c why ur so keen on mentioning european scientists."

om not clicking it cuz you are clearly a bitch and and insane!!!!!!!

"european science cant corrupt the earth cuz its a field of study. its not a thinking person or god. its a field of study so how can it harm or benefit any1."

eye repeat european science has damn near destroyed the planet

"i think my point of view is perfectly sound and sane. i wouldnt describe it as battered. oil spills and acid rain are accidents. its not people trying to be cruel. i can bring up plenty of world rulers who have done far worse."

you just admitted you are not sane in the other thread...

you cannot bring up any world ruler worse than the global system of white supremacy....here in northern Virginia on a hot summers day eye would just love to just take a dip in one of the creeks around here.....but eye can't.....you know why....cuz YOUR people are running the planet right now.....chemtrails in the air.....you could test every bit of the oceans water and you gonna find some kind of plastic in it....

bp oil spills and acid rain is no accident you insane motherfucka

thats what happens when white people from all around the planet unite in the name of keeping halting the genetic elimination of white people....

om only gonna state what eye can prove.....and eye can defineatly prove that no world ruler in the past 6000 years has come ANYWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE to being as devilish as this current world ruler known as the global system of white supremacy.....

PEACE!!!!!!!

knewcheeze
10-21-2012, 10:56 AM
"people like killah priest and 5 percenters are just trying to balance the order of things."

ceeen!!!!!....you basically have the planet on the verge of destruction and one of the biggest reasons it has gotten to this point is the WHITE WASHING of history....in order to take this current world ruler out and save the planet the WHITE WASHING must be debunked....in order to save all WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING OPPRESSED by this current world ruler we must debunk the white wash...

knewcheeze
10-21-2012, 11:00 AM
"5 percenters are miles worse at black washing than all white people's white washing combineds"

just more proof that you have lost your damn mind....on a hot summers day eye can't take dip in the local creeks cuz they are too polluted as a result of the global system of white supremacy....

eye think we have established your complete lack of sanity and credability......

you think that 5 percenters black wash is worse than a white wash that has the planet on the brink of destruction....a white wash that has people catching Cancer all around the world....the world is in a terrible state.....but you actually in your bird brain think that 5 percenters teaching the oppressed people in the inner city are worse than the oppressor of all people on the planet....

what eye have learned from this gigantic waste of time of responding to you is that Sugar on Shit black nationalists are 1000 times better than a sugar on shit white nationalist such as YOURSELF.....

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-21-2012, 11:05 AM
no the difference is white peoples wite washing of history (which isnt even that much mostly just jesus and egyptians) is believable.

5 perceneters black washing is so nonsensical and ouright bizarre in some cases that people dont take them seriously.

and authority isnt determined by how much someone wants to corrupt history and the truth.

it's only more believable to you because you've been conditioned to accept those depictions as accurate...white washing has been more effective because it has persisted for hundreds of years and permeated the mass consciousness. shit like this is why it's obvious that you're not initiated to analytical thought and you're just a young pussy that read some nietzsche a few months ago. smarten up.

both black people and white people are faggot assholes.

John Nash
10-21-2012, 12:09 PM
it's only more believable to you because you've been conditioned to accept those depictions as accurate...white washing has been more effective because it has persisted for hundreds of years and permeated the mass consciousness. shit like this is why it's obvious that you're not initiated to analytical thought and you're just a young pussy that read some nietzsche a few months ago. smarten up.

both black people and white people are faggot assholes.

when im talking about black washing im talking about 5 percenters black washing. not the average person black washing.

sorry maybe im looking at the extremes of black washing which isnt fair 2 compare to the normal level f white washing. maybe i should compare it 2 nazi white washing.

but 5 percenters black washing is far worse than white washing today.

u seem to be complaining about my analytical skills. do u want me to analyse white washing today and 5 percenters black washing today and show u how white washing today is really nothing compared to some of these supremist beliefs proclaiming that greek were black gautama was african that africa ruled the world trillions of years ago that the romans were black etc.

in fact white people 2day seem to be ashamed of their heritage. lots of people ive noticed think that puritan settlers from europe came over and wiped ut native americans 4 no reason when in fact its more complex than that with bad people on both sides.

i read beyond good and evil 2-3 years ago. also i dont know why youve got such a bitter tone in all ur posts. it makes it seem as if u have an inferiority complex. u couldve just told me u thought white washing is worse than black washing instead of acting all teary eyed.

John Nash
10-21-2012, 12:23 PM
"do u want me 2 explain how theyre lazy"

No eye don't...you clearly are not sane and eye don't wanna converse with an insane lazy victim mentality having asshole who is addicted to the chemical reaction formed in the brain when getting in petty arguements

what eye want you to do is walk up to Popa Wu's face...maybe backstage at a show and tell Popa Wu..."YOU ARE LAZY".....it would make you look alot less pussy-clottish in mah eye....

lol do u really think it would b normal 4 a sane person to fly from one continent to another to call another person lazy. im hardly a pussy for not flying over and calling im lazy

"ur not clicking on the link cuz u dont want to look at evidence. ur closing ur eyes and putting fingers in ur ears. true i cant 100% prove how old the earth is but theres a strong amount of evidence that says the earth is 4.5 billion years old. theres no evidence whatsoever to say the earth is trillions of years old. and again it was an american scientist who came up with this age of the earth. i dont c why ur so keen on mentioning european scientists."

om not clicking it cuz you are clearly a bitch and and insane!!!!!!!

lmfao. im definitely not insane. do u think if u click on the link youll turn insane

"european science cant corrupt the earth cuz its a field of study. its not a thinking person or god. its a field of study so how can it harm or benefit any1."

eye repeat european science has damn near destroyed the planet

thats like saying the english language has destroyed the planet

"i think my point of view is perfectly sound and sane. i wouldnt describe it as battered. oil spills and acid rain are accidents. its not people trying to be cruel. i can bring up plenty of world rulers who have done far worse."

you just admitted you are not sane in the other thread...

is that the thread where i said no ones 100% sane. so do u think if some1 is 99% sane that theyre therefore insane

you cannot bring up any world ruler worse than the global system of white supremacy....here in northern Virginia on a hot summers day eye would just love to just take a dip in one of the creeks around here.....but eye can't.....you know why....cuz YOUR people are running the planet right now.....chemtrails in the air.....you could test every bit of the oceans water and you gonna find some kind of plastic in it....

bp oil spills and acid rain is no accident you insane motherfucka

thats what happens when white people from all around the planet unite in the name of keeping halting the genetic elimination of white people....

wait in ur last sentence here r u implying that all white people should b killed. i think thats pretty insane.

chemtrails acid rain etc arent present cuz people trying to destroy the planet. do u think white people r destroying the planet 4 the heck of it.

its bad side effects of industry lol

om only gonna state what eye can prove.....and eye can defineatly prove that no world ruler in the past 6000 years has come ANYWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE to being as devilish as this current world ruler known as the global system of white supremacy.....

PEACE!!!!!!!

i think genghis khan was a lot worse.

John Nash
10-21-2012, 12:25 PM
"5 percenters are miles worse at black washing than all white people's white washing combineds"

just more proof that you have lost your damn mind....on a hot summers day eye can't take dip in the local creeks cuz they are too polluted as a result of the global system of white supremacy....

eye think we have established your complete lack of sanity and credability......

you think that 5 percenters black wash is worse than a white wash that has the planet on the brink of destruction....a white wash that has people catching Cancer all around the world....the world is in a terrible state.....but you actually in your bird brain think that 5 percenters teaching the oppressed people in the inner city are worse than the oppressor of all people on the planet....

what eye have learned from this gigantic waste of time of responding to you is that Sugar on Shit black nationalists are 1000 times better than a sugar on shit white nationalist such as YOURSELF.....

only an insane person would think that white washing gave people cancer

noel411
10-21-2012, 04:20 PM
Eye must admit that knowcheese makes a good point about "white washing" being to blame for everything negative that happens in the world. Eye mean just look at nations that are run by black people. They're all totally perfect.

It's a shame black people don't rule the world or we would surely have no disease, pollution, or any of that other negative shit white people have created. Pity black people would rather kill each other over what set they claim than come together and create the perfect world we all know they are capable of creating.

LORD NOSE
10-21-2012, 04:25 PM
yall are missing so many pieces, yall shouldn't even be talking about this

John Nash
10-21-2012, 05:17 PM
i know the extents of white washing. europenas used to go around chopping off noses of egyptian statues cuz their noses looked too negro 4 them.

but basicly what TSA said at the very beginning is correct. black people are so caught up in white history that to make themselves look good theyve got to blackwash white peoples history. and they dont truly realise their own history.

education in schools is partly to blame cuz theyre always teaching history from a european point of view and therefore no one really understands african history. i tried to get into it once but its so fucking confusing because youve got to start from square 1 and learn about all these different unfamiliar peoples.

as 4 africa at the moment lets not sugarcoat it. the continents in a mess the whole place is backwards in everything including farming methods and the politics is awful because its based on a primitive tribal system with dictators.

but thats not black peoples fault. its because africa was the last place to be civilised in the world.

ive realised that places like china greece italy and egypt were the first places to become civilised all by themselves. i think its because those places where in places with so many different cultures and colours and they were near the sea (allows for importing fishing shipbuilding etc also notice how populations are more dense around coastlines and the edge of continents) so it was easier to become more civilised.

everywhere else basicly depended on other people civilising them.

if northern europe was to be the last place civilised instead of africa you would be seeing a lot of primitive blue eyed blonde haired celts with poor farming methods shooting eachother with guns with poor primitive tribal politics.

its just the way it is

TSA
10-23-2012, 12:11 AM
i will say that part of the problem is the american depiction of africa as a place that's WAY worst than it really is.

politics based on a primitive tribal system? the hell? lol

anyways yeah. I think the fixation on white history has made it a priority for fags to look for black faces in it, when there's a history with entirely black unquestionable faces that's being ignored.

For instance we can argue if blacks built the pyramids or not, but the largest earthworks project of all time is in Benin Nigeria, the great wall of Benin, which is larger than the great wall of China.

most people in the Us don't know about this, so i don't blame them but we now have the chance and opportunity to learn and we should utilize it.

also Nubia, and Ethiopia had civilizations before the greeks, so the whole 'last part to be civilized' thing is stupid too.

John Nash
10-23-2012, 11:47 AM
i will say that part of the problem is the american depiction of africa as a place that's WAY worst than it really is.

politics based on a primitive tribal system? the hell? lol

anyways yeah. I think the fixation on white history has made it a priority for fags to look for black faces in it, when there's a history with entirely black unquestionable faces that's being ignored.

For instance we can argue if blacks built the pyramids or not, but the largest earthworks project of all time is in Benin Nigeria, the great wall of Benin, which is larger than the great wall of China.

most people in the Us don't know about this, so i don't blame them but we now have the chance and opportunity to learn and we should utilize it.

also Nubia, and Ethiopia had civilizations before the greeks, so the whole 'last part to be civilized' thing is stupid too.

i know what i said about africas politics system was harsh.

but a lot of countries in africa are based in the old political ways of having a single dictator.

thats basicly what i meant.

im almost certain feudalism still exists in zimbabwe. lol

yes i knew about those nubian and ethiopian civilisations. maybe civilised is the wrong word.

but im basicly saying how places like northern europe the americas etc were less developed until they were conquered and run over by people such as the romans. and they became more developed. although a large piece of their culture was also destroyed.

in fact now that i think about it this barely happened at all in africa. europeans and euro americans came and took slaves from the africans but they never ctually conquered the place and then improve it.

knewcheeze
10-24-2012, 10:55 AM
eye put your quotes in red because red vibrates at the lowest frequency of all the colors

"lol do u really think it would b normal 4 a sane person to fly from one continent to another to call another person lazy. im hardly a pussy for not flying over and calling im lazy"

PERJURY!!!!! you admitted you are not sane...furthermore you are a pussy cuz eye know you would never that shit to Popa Wu's face

you and TSA admitted you are not sane...and you show and prove you are not with your victim mentality laced posts that don't say shit

"wait in ur last sentence here r u implying that all white people should b killed. i think thats pretty insane. "

"thats what happens when white people from all around the planet unite in the name of keeping halting the genetic elimination
of white people"<------knowcheeze

god dayum u a hot mess!!!!!!....where in that quote did eye imply that???

eye have also said that all white people need to unite against the global system of white supremacy....eye guess you forgot that...

"its bad side effects of industry lol"

what da fuck is so funny?...this is why eye have proof that white cultures take first price for wickedness...the corporate white man to build up his civilization had to put the planet on the brink of destruction....

"i think genghis khan was a lot worse."

genghis khan did not have the planet on the brink of destruction...and as far as pure barbarianism the current world ruler is genghis khan times 1000

you really think Khan did anything remotely as barbaric as dropping a atom bomb and instantly vaporizing hundreds of thousands of people and causing hundreds of thousands more to get sick

look at all the birth defects the Iraqi children are suffering now from the depleted uranium bombs....G. Khan was a fuckin Saint compared to the current world ruler

and yes....cancer is running rampant because of the toxic state of the planet caused by the current world ruler...

PEACE!!!!!!

TSA
10-24-2012, 11:46 AM
i know what i said about africas politics system was harsh.

but a lot of countries in africa are based in the old political ways of having a single dictator.

thats basicly what i meant.

im almost certain feudalism still exists in zimbabwe. lol

yes i knew about those nubian and ethiopian civilisations. maybe civilised is the wrong word.

but im basicly saying how places like northern europe the americas etc were less developed until they were conquered and run over by people such as the romans. and they became more developed. although a large piece of their culture was also destroyed.

in fact now that i think about it this barely happened at all in africa. europeans and euro americans came and took slaves from the africans but they never ctually conquered the place and then improve it.

zimbabwe

http://www.ugandapicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Harare.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Harare_secondst.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FafM2mx3R-U/Tk6F5gZZyPI/AAAAAAAAAEk/W7m-VQ9dOXk/s1600/harare.jpg
http://www.fareaway.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/harare_city.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/Harare_Africa_Unity.jpg
http://ziviso.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/harare.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Jacaranda_trees_in_Montagu_Ave,_Harare,_Zimbabwe_i n_1975.jpg
http://images.travelpod.com/users/mdishley/1.1182657600.down-town-harare.jpg

forget that BBC and white people have waged war on Mugabe's name and currency because he won't let white ppl control the country, zimbabwe's the shit cuh. It's one of the most civil, educated, and advanced societies in the 3rd world

you're basically saying white ppl should have stayed longer or been more involved. Though i don't think the influence of colonialism was all bad, i don't think its benefit was in 'involvement'. It help get all of africa interconnected with the rest of the world and introduced a lot of great things like formal rational education, but the form of inter-connectivity and the form of education it brought are the exact and specific problem.

There were countries that were colonized, and countries that weren't. Tale to two cities situation with Ethiopia, that wasn't, and Sudan that was. Neither is more or less developed than the other.

John Nash
10-24-2012, 11:58 AM
eye put your quotes in red because red vibrates at the lowest frequency of all the colors

"lol do u really think it would b normal 4 a sane person to fly from one continent to another to call another person lazy. im hardly a pussy for not flying over and calling im lazy"

PERJURY!!!!! you admitted you are not sane...furthermore you are a pussy cuz eye know you would never that shit to Popa Wu's face

you and TSA admitted you are not sane...and you show and prove you are not with your victim mentality laced posts that don't say shit

"wait in ur last sentence here r u implying that all white people should b killed. i think thats pretty insane. "

"thats what happens when white people from all around the planet unite in the name of keeping halting the genetic elimination
of white people"<------knowcheeze

god dayum u a hot mess!!!!!!....where in that quote did eye imply that???

eye have also said that all white people need to unite against the global system of white supremacy....eye guess you forgot that...

"its bad side effects of industry lol"

what da fuck is so funny?...this is why eye have proof that white cultures take first price for wickedness...the corporate white man to build up his civilization had to put the planet on the brink of destruction....

"i think genghis khan was a lot worse."

genghis khan did not have the planet on the brink of destruction...and as far as pure barbarianism the current world ruler is genghis khan times 1000

you really think Khan did anything remotely as barbaric as dropping a atom bomb and instantly vaporizing hundreds of thousands of people and causing hundreds of thousands more to get sick

look at all the birth defects the Iraqi children are suffering now from the depleted uranium bombs....G. Khan was a fuckin Saint compared to the current world ruler

and yes....cancer is running rampant because of the toxic state of the planet caused by the current world ruler...

PEACE!!!!!!

first off your knowledge on science isn't very good. you cant say that a colour vibrates. thats wrong.

its light waves that vibrate. and the colour we see depends on the vibrations or frequency of these light waves.

i said i'm not 100% sane because i don't think clean cut terms like sane and insane can describe people. everyone is a mixture of insane and sane. it varies from person to person how much of hem is insane and how much of them are sane.

if popa wu asked me if i thought how he deals with black peoples history is lazy then i wold say to him i think its lazy.

sorry mustve misread what you said. yes "white" will possibly not exist in the future because if a white person and a black person have kids the kids will be black.

but white people arent uniting from all around the planet to stop this happening. i dont know where youre getting that from.

its funny because youre trying to say white people are trying to pollute the planet when it can easily be explained as bad side effects of industry.

similiar idea to how people arent cutting down forests for the sake of cutting down forests but are instead doing it to get wood for building materials books etc.

wickedness is an opinion and why exactly did a white man have to put the world on the brink of destruction for the sake of him building a civilisation.

youre missing some major points. first of all genghis khan never had an A-bomb so he couldnt do as much damage as people can do today.

yes the A-bomb was terrible but Americans did it to end the war the quickest way possible so their action can be justified to a certain extent.

if khan had A-bombs im pretty sure that hed be dropping them everywhere so he could conquer more lands and gain territory.

John Nash
10-24-2012, 12:00 PM
zimbabwe

http://www.ugandapicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Harare.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Harare_secondst.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FafM2mx3R-U/Tk6F5gZZyPI/AAAAAAAAAEk/W7m-VQ9dOXk/s1600/harare.jpg
http://www.fareaway.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/harare_city.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/Harare_Africa_Unity.jpg
http://ziviso.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/harare.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Jacaranda_trees_in_Montagu_Ave,_Harare,_Zimbabwe_i n_1975.jpg
http://images.travelpod.com/users/mdishley/1.1182657600.down-town-harare.jpg

forget that BBC and white people have waged war on Mugabe's name and currency because he won't let white ppl control the country, zimbabwe's the shit cuh. It's one of the most civil, educated, and advanced societies in the 3rd world

you're basically saying white ppl should have stayed longer or been more involved. Though i don't think the influence of colonialism was all bad, i don't think its benefit was in 'involvement'. It help get all of africa interconnected with the rest of the world and introduced a lot of great things like formal rational education, but the form of inter-connectivity and the form of education it brought are the exact and specific problem.

There were countries that were colonized, and countries that weren't. Tale to two cities situation with Ethiopia, that wasn't, and Sudan that was. Neither is more or less developed than the other.

im talking about the political system. not how advanced it is overall. how would u describe its poliical system

diggy
10-24-2012, 12:05 PM
zimbabwe....

Doesn't zimbabwe have one of the highest hiv rates in Africa. Who cares about the beauty of cities if it's people who live in them have this virus. Gross. Ok, so they have beautiful modern looking cities. White man had that for decades and decades and Zimbabwe only have it now? Time lag.

John Nash
10-24-2012, 12:12 PM
i know zimbabwe definitely is a dictatorship. it pretends its democratic but its not because its corrupt. some people say its system is close to feudalism. maybe thats not entirely true.

maybe its more like the absolute monarchy in europe after the 15th century.

either way its old fashioned

TSA
10-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Doesn't zimbabwe have one of the highest hiv rates in Africa. Who cares about the beauty of cities if it's people who live in them have this virus. Gross. Ok, so they have beautiful modern looking cities. White man had that for decades and decades and Zimbabwe only have it now? Time lag.
the hell are you talking about?
if they have AIDS in Zimbabwe does that take away from their achievements? Is the atomic technology less credible in the US because people have syphilis? If someone says they believe Zimbabwe has feudalism, and i show that zimbabwe is not a feudal society I am now ridiculous because there are people in zimbabwe with AIDS?

there' nowhere on earth that has shown more progress agains AIDS that africa, zimbabwe at the top of the pack.

are you willing to show me that Zimbabwe hasn't had developed urban cities for centuries?
centuries cuh.

their government is a dicatorship for whom ever ask, but it's definately not what BBC is trying to tell the world.

drippie k
10-24-2012, 09:43 PM
from the title it sounded you wanted to talk about how nobody was fucking with wu much for a few years and now all of a sudden rza, rae and ghostface are poppin up all over kanye cd's

knewcheeze
10-25-2012, 04:10 PM
"first off your knowledge on science isn't very good. you cant say that a colour vibrates. thats wrong.

its light waves that vibrate. and the colour we see depends on the vibrations or frequency of these light waves."

"Each colour has its own particular wavelength and frequency. Each colour can be measured in units of cycles or waves per second."

http://www.colourtherapyhealing.com/colour/

and yes eye know the actual color we cee on an object is the color that was rejected...kinda like how you reject the truth

"i said i'm not 100% sane because i don't think clean cut terms like sane and insane can describe people. everyone is a mixture of insane and sane. it varies from person to person how much of hem is insane and how much of them are sane."

dude you fuckin insane!!!!!!

if popa wu asked me if i thought how he deals with black peoples history is lazy then i wold say to him i think its lazy.

sure you would!!!!!

sorry mustve misread what you said. yes "white" will possibly not exist in the future because if a white person and a black person have kids the kids will be black.

u think?

but white people arent uniting from all around the planet to stop this happening. i dont know where youre getting that from.

yes they are

its funny because youre trying to say white people are trying to pollute the planet when it can easily be explained as bad side effects of industry.

more sugar on shit from you

similiar idea to how people arent cutting down forests for the sake of cutting down forests but are instead doing it to get wood for building materials books etc.

more sugar on shit from you

wickedness is an opinion and why exactly did a white man have to put the world on the brink of destruction for the sake of him building a civilisation.

it doesn't matter why...the fact is they did

youre missing some major points. first of all genghis khan never had an A-bomb so he couldnt do as much damage as people can do today.

which is why genghis khan is nowhere near as terrible as the current world ruler

yes the A-bomb was terrible but Americans did it to end the war the quickest way possible so their action can be justified to a certain extent.

more sugar on shit

if khan had A-bombs im pretty sure that hed be dropping them everywhere so he could conquer more lands and gain territory.

whut a bunch of hypothetical bullshit

PEACE!!!!!!!!

John Nash
10-25-2012, 04:33 PM
a colour isnt a physical entity. how can it vibrate if its not a physical entity.

colour is a visual perception. not a physical entity.

dogs and humans can see the same wave of light but dogs are colour blind and so they dont see red.

this proves that colour isnt a physical entity and can therefore not vibrate or move in waves. its light that does this. not colour.

i havent came across that site before but it was sloppy science when it said colour can be measured in waves.

everything u said just seems to be u saying ur correct with no proper explanations so i'll ignore them except the point about genghis khan.

u cant say someone is better because they didnt have the tools to do as mch damage.

morals arent dependant on the amount of destructive things someone has.

and there is no current world ruler. no group rules the entire world.