pablobaluba
06-27-2005, 02:25 PM
haha i edited those K's in ;)
hehe....i didn;t knew... i forgot how i wrote....but thanks
you catched me :)
peace 36

Jamal Arief
06-27-2005, 02:34 PM
Thanks for clearing that up, Empirical Truth. Very well put. What you have now as American culture is a product of the co-existence of various cultures after say 10 to 15 generations. I didn't even say it's all bad or anyhing like that. Not at all. It has good and bad sides, like everything. I just think that you shouldn't forget your roots and be careful with your national pride. If I, as a German, would run around with that same pathetic arrogance some of you G.I.'s are offering here, you would with some value call me a nazi... So with all due respect to man, woman and child across the world: Fuck Germany!
And fuck the world! Because it's rotten...
So be proud of yourself, show and prove, show love and kick all those fuckin dictators to the moon. All over the world.

Peace.

WHITE_MANTIS_AI
06-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Thanks for clearing that up, Empirical Truth. Very well put. What you have now as American culture is a product of the co-existence of various cultures after say 10 to 15 generations. I didn't even say it's all bad or anyhing like that. Not at all. It has good and bad sides, like everything. I just think that you shouldn't forget your roots and be careful with your national pride. If I, as a German, would run around with that same pathetic arrogance some of you G.I.'s are offering here, you would with some value call me a nazi... So with all due respect to man, woman and child across the world: Fuck Germany!
And fuck the world! Because it's rotten...
So be proud of yourself, show and prove, show love and kick all those fuckin dictators to the moon. All over the world.

Peace.
peace man well said i think alot of the people on the forum here need to think about this!!!

cmeadows
06-27-2005, 08:16 PM
who really gives a fuck. cilvaringz is a hiphop artist and not an expert on foreign politics (or he may be) but the point is who cares. fuck the middle east or whever cilvaringz is from. see, its easy to say or write, but by cilvaringz or me saying it does not mean a thing. i am pretty sure bush or any other foreign leader will hear this cilvaringz song and say you know what, this rapper is right! let's bomb america. give me a fucking break. i don't agree with all of the politics in america but saying death to america is too broad a statement. i know some a couple of people in japan and one of them is a dick, but because of him i do not say death to japan. that is just ignorance. and michael moore is a fat faggot and is not an expert at anything other than selling movie tickets and dvd's. like someone said earlier, he just twists the truth. i am sure, however, that michael moore will be relieved that cilvaringz does not wish death on him. this topic is played, let's move on. peace

Empirical Truth
06-27-2005, 08:24 PM
peace man well said i think alot of the people on the forum here need to think about this!!!
Yessir.