PDA

View Full Version : Cilvaringz-Fuck Amerikkka

Pages : [1] 2

pablobaluba
06-21-2005, 10:03 AM
Can somebody please upload this song!!! and if possible also the acapella. Thanks.
you can also debate about this song in this thread
peace

I-Legit
06-21-2005, 10:08 AM
LOL...its in the Media, no? of this website?

Ink Is My Drink
06-21-2005, 10:29 AM
haha

Knicks
06-21-2005, 10:48 AM
quite a title for a track..........

wtf....

Mark
06-21-2005, 11:02 AM
Yep, you can d-load it on

http://www.wutangcorp.com/music/getsong/song/126/?

The track title had changed into DEATH TO AMERICA. It will be on the Cilvaringz cd that will drop in 2006.

pablobaluba
06-21-2005, 11:48 AM
ok. thanks for the information. i forgot about the audio section. sorry
peace

Mark
06-21-2005, 11:56 AM
It's not the album version though, you will have to wait for the real version...

The 7th
06-21-2005, 11:59 AM
yes, i like to see what the americans think of this track

brooklyndodger
06-21-2005, 01:10 PM
the title is "fuck america" how do you think we feel????????????????????
not fuck george bush!
not fuck the amrican government!
not fuck american politics!

Fuck america

thwak
06-21-2005, 01:44 PM
you can probably email clivarings for the acapella too, also he needs to find a webmaster so if you can hook him up with that too that would be great.

36chambers
06-21-2005, 04:34 PM
how do u americans feel about the new title of the track then, "Death to America" ???

PN_00
06-21-2005, 10:04 PM
isn't umm wu-tang you know...american? they're from...new york, right?

Rooty P
06-21-2005, 10:13 PM
It's Amerikkka. Listen to the words, it's about what's WRONG with America, and death to that. If anybody is a part of that America, then fuck them, Cilva is right. Peace.

I-Legit
06-21-2005, 10:21 PM
how do u americans feel about the new title of the track then, "Death to America" ??? feel? i think its whatever cilva wants to do, if he wants death, then hes just talkin crazy, cause i garenteed if he had the power to kill america, he'll only be another goerge bush, in his eyes, and woulddt be able to face those facts

36chambers
06-21-2005, 10:30 PM
isn't umm wu-tang you know...american? they're from...new york, right?they are all from china, hense the name... wu tang.

people, listen to the lyrics before u pass judgement on the name of the track. tell me that ringz isnt talking the truth...

Origin™
06-21-2005, 10:48 PM
36 chambers, where you at in london, and man what you doing up so late? i thought i the only crazy mother fucker in the uk that dont sleep at night?

one

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-21-2005, 11:38 PM
Well me as an Anti-american(im anti american cause america is more looked at for its political status and the way the president is portrayed) i think that if hes saying death to america than hes saying death to those who control the US, those who are in power, those who are ignorant, those who think they the shit.

I would say the same shit too.

DEATH TO AMERICA

Lesbian Nun
06-22-2005, 12:41 AM
death to that but the "truth" is overated...my truth is different from yours...

Bloo
06-22-2005, 04:48 AM
how do u americans feel about the new title of the track then, "Death to America" ???
I like it :thumbup:

Rebel_INS
06-22-2005, 05:03 AM
Haha............

6thPlanet
06-22-2005, 11:05 AM
http://www.islamicdigest.net/v61media/music/Islamic%20HipHop/CilvaRingz%20-%20Death%20To%20Amerikkka%20%28Instrumental%29%20f eat.%20al-Isra%20Group.mp3

Mark
06-22-2005, 11:09 AM
I like the track, although I don't agree with everything Cilvaringz says. It's more a feeling that some things he says ain't correct, although I know it's the truth. That's why the track is very special imo

6thPlanet
06-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Hamdoulillah

pablobaluba
06-22-2005, 12:31 PM
now i understand why is cilva that much underrated....because of this song...people should listen more carefully to his lyrics.

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 02:02 PM
it's soooooooooo funny! fuck america, death to america or what ever the fuck it is. but yall in love, obsesed with our culture
no america,no hip-hop
no america, no wu-tang
no america, no wu-tang corp
:fucku:

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 02:10 PM
haha this funny all the americans gettin all protective an offended. check the lyrics an ull understand wat he meanign he not meaning death to normal americans

6thPlanet
06-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Here we go again!

Rooty P
06-22-2005, 02:16 PM
haha this funny all the americans gettin all protective an offended. check the lyrics an ull understand wat he meanign he not meaning death to normal americans
Well, it shows you most Americans don't like having to look into things, they just get it fed to them. So they just throw things off before knowing what they're about.

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 02:26 PM
did the real truth hurt? :fucku:

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 02:35 PM
and ummm by the way. i heard this song a long time ago. you don't know what the fuck you talkn bout duke! :fucku:
holla

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 02:43 PM
so wat u heard the song ages ago??? wats ur point??

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 02:44 PM
one more thing. what the fuck is a normal american? if there are normal americans, does that mean there are abnormal americans too. please inlighten me on your vast american knowledge :fucku:
u poo put!

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 02:46 PM
one more thing. what the fuck is a normal american? if there are normal americans, does that mean there are abnormal americans too. please inlighten me on your vast american knowledge :fucku:
u poo put!
bush is abnormal. an wats ur fukin problem gettin uptight about the song title why bitch at me conplain to cilva or somthin.

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 02:49 PM
poo put! this is my point. the other poo put said we americans don't look into things we just get it fed to us. so what the other poo put is saying ist that im reacting to the title of the song with out hearing it. so, poo put, my point is i heard the song. therefor im reaction to the whole song not just the title :fucku:

40s_and_blunts
06-22-2005, 02:50 PM
The song blows. Sorry, but that beat is whack. And I'm fine with Arabic Music, considering the fact that I AM part arab. I just think the song is real whack.

Liquidswordsman
06-22-2005, 02:53 PM
I am AmeriCan and very proud of it. I love when people hate us, i just laugh and go on with my day. I would LOVE for someone to try and stop AmeriCa's growth. We own the UN and the world, haha!! Come and visit us any time!USA! USA! USA!

6thPlanet
06-22-2005, 02:53 PM
Sorry, but that beat is whack.

That beat is funny.

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 02:54 PM
poo put! this is my point. the other poo put said we americans don't look into things we just get it fed to us. so he's what the poo put is saying ist that im reacting to the title of the song with out hearing it. so, poo put, my point is i heard the song. therefor im reaction to the whole song not just the title :fucku:
no he not sayin u havnt heard heard it he sayin u not lookin into the song. an wats wit the poo put thing its fukin retarded

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 03:06 PM
it's retarded casue you don't understand the slang you poo put! u know so much about americans and america but you don't know what a poo put is, you poo put! your the one that need things fed to you. poo put wasn't in the wu-tang manual so of course you wouldn't know what it means :fucku:

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 03:10 PM
it's retarded casue you don't understand the slang you poo put! u know so much about americans and america but you don't know what a poo put is, you poo put! your the one that need things fed to you. poo put wasn't in the wu-tang manual so of course you wouldn't know what it means :fucku:
urm wen the fuk did i say or even think i know anythign about americans that was somone else that sed about americans not lookin into stuff . an do i want to no ur poo put slang word ...no

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 03:13 PM
i think we need sub titles for your ass
you poo put! :fucku:

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 03:17 PM
i think your a twat that doesnt no wat ur actually arguing about an why

6thPlanet
06-22-2005, 03:17 PM
:picture:

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-22-2005, 03:25 PM
I am AmeriCan and very proud of it. I love when people hate us, i just laugh and go on with my day. I would LOVE for someone to try and stop AmeriCa's growth. We own the UN and the world, haha!! Come and visit us any time!USA! USA! USA!
it's soooooooooo funny! fuck america, death to america or what ever the fuck it is. but yall in love, obsesed with our culture
no america,no hip-hop
no america, no wu-tang
no america, no wu-tang corp

word is bond, co-sign on this

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 03:27 PM
were arguing about the fact that all you bitches hate america/americans sooooo much. but your in love with our cultrue and our way of life. how can a non american make a song called fuck america and try soooooooo hard to sound like an american? PLEAS SOME ONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. PLEEEEEASSSS. do you think the song fuck america/ death to america will ever be performed in america? I THINK NOT!!!!!!

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 03:33 PM
ok wen did i say i hate america ??
wen did i say im in love wit your culture???

see u obviously dont know wat u arguing about

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 03:33 PM
oh yha, YOU POO PUT :fucku:

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 03:34 PM
wat a twat

6thPlanet
06-22-2005, 03:34 PM
http://www.911truthla.org/audio/binladen_djgreenlantern.mp3

06-22-2005, 03:35 PM
your in love with our culture simply because your on this site and you hate america because obviously you agree with what is being said in this song....this song says hateful things towards america and you agree with it....therefore you hate america

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 03:37 PM
:fucku: watch the birdie

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 03:39 PM
your in love with our culture simply because your on this site and you hate america because obviously you agree with what is being said in this song....this song says hateful things towards america and you agree with it....therefore you hate america
well ur wrong i dont agree with wats being sed in the song

an yeh im on the site but trust me i dont love ur culture. i may like parts but thats it

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 03:40 PM
:fucku: watch the birdie
dickhead

06-22-2005, 03:41 PM
lol you dumb ass dip shit, that's the saddest thing i've ever seen, you are on our dicks basically kid, and those who deny it mean it that much more

pretty much so, you woudn't be on this site if you didn't, so don't hit me with any other shit....

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 03:42 PM
you love part of it, half of it,a quarter of it. but DO LOVE IT!
you bird :fucku:

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 03:46 PM
lol you dumb ass dip shit, that's the saddest thing i've ever seen, you are on our dicks basically kid, and those who deny it mean it that much more

pretty much so, you woudn't be on this site if you didn't, so don't hit me with any other shit....
i got a feeling i know wat im thinkin better than u do

why be a dickhead an start dissin me i didnt say anyhting bad about america (apart frm callin bush abnormal) an thats it. an all a sudden u start sayin hsit an thinkin u know shit aboiut me. wats wit that??

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 03:47 PM
you love part of it, half of it,a quarter of it. but DO LOVE IT!
you bird :fucku:
dick

06-22-2005, 03:48 PM
muthafucka you denying that you like OUR CULTURE, NOT YOUR OURS, and you on this site?!?!?! Please kid, that's just stupid......that's what i have a problem with

Ink Is My Drink
06-22-2005, 03:51 PM
no twatty man i sed i dont love it get it right. i can like somthin but not love it.

still got a problem??

06-22-2005, 03:54 PM
naw i'mma let you live in ya little dream bubble, and continue to buy our shit over the net, cause it gives us money and power

PEACE

brooklyndodger
06-22-2005, 03:57 PM
like/love who gives a shit. it's the same thing.
you still "wanna act like/wanna talk like us
"wanna look like/ wanna be like us"

36chambers
06-22-2005, 10:05 PM
By the way, for the people who dont know the history of this site, this site is made in Holland and designed by a Dutch man... now Ringz is running things. And for the person who said "buy our shit over the net, cause it gives us money and power", your not getting a penny of it, we all know America is funding Al Quieda, ask Technique ;)

Ringz called the track "Fuck Amerikkka" to get peoples attention, obviously by the looks of this thread he suceeded. Plus, Ive just gone thru 3 or so pages oh some guy saying "poo put"... now I wanna know what it means... :D

One more thing, any of you ever seen RZA complain about this track? I believe Ringz performed this at a RZA show... how come RZA didn't stop him? Hmmm :9

06-23-2005, 12:03 AM
truthfully i never listened to the track, i really don't care, i only had a problem with that cat talkin shit how he didn't like our culture, when obviously he did cause he's on a site for WU TANG WHICH IS A AMERICAN GROUP

whitey
06-23-2005, 12:50 AM
arogance of some kids man i tell you.

you wonder why dudes hate us.

we may have cool shit because our country has the money to support that sorta shit, but shit son you didnt event none of this, you didnt event wu tang. you were just lucky enough to be born here so dont act like you own the mother fucker. get humbled before some 747's do it for you.

pablobaluba
06-23-2005, 01:42 AM
hey....but america doesen't have a culture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooty P
06-23-2005, 02:13 AM
By the way, for the people who dont know the history of this site, this site is made in Holland and designed by a Dutch man... now Ringz is running things. And for the person who said "buy our shit over the net, cause it gives us money and power", your not getting a penny of it, we all know America is funding Al Quieda, ask Technique ;)

Ringz called the track "Fuck Amerikkka" to get peoples attention, obviously by the looks of this thread he suceeded. Plus, Ive just gone thru 3 or so pages oh some guy saying "poo put"... now I wanna know what it means... :D

One more thing, any of you ever seen RZA complain about this track? I believe Ringz performed this at a RZA show... how come RZA didn't stop him? Hmmm :9 Word man dudes just got it handed to them...9:|6

truthfully i never listened to the track, i really don't care, i only had a problem with that cat talkin shit how he didn't like our culture, when obviously he did cause he's on a site for WU TANG WHICH IS A AMERICAN GROUP
HAHA then you just proved all he's been saying, you didn't even listen to the shit! Weak...

R3beLuTionAry
06-23-2005, 02:22 AM

lmao im american and i like it

zzzzzz
06-23-2005, 03:42 AM
Deja vu

36chambers
06-23-2005, 09:18 AM
Listen to the lyrics and tell me what you DONT agree with.

I think Ringz speaks alot of truth in that track, despite its name. America is corrupt, but so is England and many other countries. This track is more pointed at Bush than America. You know, I dont like the fact that my country has gone to war along with America. If Ringz made a track called "Fuck UK" I would wanna hear what hes got to say, and most of it would probably be true.

I advise you to open you mind and listen to the lyrics. People might learn something from it, I did.

Origin™
06-23-2005, 10:00 AM
mad debate lol, hiphop culture is worldwide now, back in the 80s it may of been the "american youths" culture, but its too wide spread now, and im happy that its wide spread, people all over the world are felling the wutang vibe, and as for wutang, dosent Rza himself base most of his beats, and influence of "chinese"culture into wutang?:thumbup: the moral of this post?..... is mix the cultures and it's i beatifull thing, if people were all thinking, o thats there culture im not gona touch that, wutang wouldnt be what they are today :mmmyah: feel proud too live in a society where cultures can mix and thrive so well, there are alot of ignorant people on this planet, let them fight amongst them selfs.

one

Ink Is My Drink
06-23-2005, 10:34 AM
mad debate lol, hiphop culture is worldwide now, back in the 80s it may of been the "american youths" culture, but its too wide spread now, and im happy that its wide spread, people all over the world are felling the wutang vibe, and as for wutang, dosent Rza himself base most of his beats, and influence of "chinese"culture into wutang?:thumbup: the moral of this post?..... is mix the cultures and it's i beatifull thing, if people were all thinking, o thats there culture im not gona touch that, wutang wouldnt be what they are today :mmmyah: feel proud too live in a society where cultures can mix and thrive so well, there are alot of ignorant people on this planet, let them fight amongst them selfs.

one
word man!!

06-23-2005, 10:49 AM
exactly

shadow_god
06-23-2005, 11:02 AM

we may have cool shit because our country has the money to support that sorta shit, but shit son you didnt event none of this, you didnt event wu tang. you were just lucky enough to be born here so dont act like you own the mother fucker. get humbled before some 747's do it for you.
true this

ive truly read some stupidity here,now i see why cats out there cant stand alot of us

shadow_god
06-23-2005, 11:04 AM
and those who say hip hop is American culture need to know their history,those who were part of this have explained in dept that other cultures and sounds from other cultures have mad a major influence in hip hops movement,same for alotta shit that people are claiming is american,some of the shit yall claiming were not invented by America

Ink Is My Drink
06-23-2005, 11:05 AM
word wit whitey

pablobaluba
06-23-2005, 11:17 AM
And...

People who say "Fuck America" or "Death to America" but at the same time are on the dick of any aspect of Amrican culture, are completely contradicting theirselves. Regardless of what any American says.
you don't have any culture !!!

06-23-2005, 11:19 AM
how the fuck you gonna say we don't have any culture? what kinda shit is that son? I lost some respect for you

shadow_god
06-23-2005, 11:23 AM
Actually fam,i agree with his statement,there is no culture here,only trends,the only people in American who prolly have a culture to talk about are native indians,Latinos,Africans etc,

understand what a culture is,its not music or none of that crap,its heritage,principles related to your heritage

06-23-2005, 11:29 AM
and i am black, therefore i am deeply offended when he says shit like "we don't have a culture"

shadow_god
06-23-2005, 11:29 AM
to add on,wutang music,name brand gear,nfl football,nba basketball,mc donalds and burger king food is not a culture if thats what yall are thinking

cultures are special heritages to certain groups or races

ShaolinDarts
06-23-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure whether the track being discussed is the same as the version I have heard but if it is then isn't it said that they smiled when the twin towers came down. I'm not American but sorry I have to disagree with anyone that can even say that this track speaks the truth. If its ok to smile while families are being torn apart, innocent people are dying and many nations are about to plunge into a recession that will cause hardship to so many people for years then I think I'll give it a miss.

Also, I hate Bin-Laden so is it ok for me to make a song called "Fukk Muslims"? I might be grossly generalising but hey atleast it will grab everyones attention.

FasterBlade
06-23-2005, 12:05 PM
you don't have any culture !!!
hiphop=American
hiphop=a culture

the beat sucks for this song, and we already know Cilva cant rap so..its not very good.

Liquidswordsman
06-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Death To America... Violence doesn't solve anything... It's not exactly working for them in Palestine and 9/11 just made shit worse for Afghani's and Iraqi's. Maybe it's time for a change of plan lol.DEATH TO AMERICA.........VIOLENCE DOESNT SOLVE ANYTHING??????????????
(So we shouldnt have had D-Day or gone in and saved a bunch of OTHER counties asses?)
That is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. No matter where u live or are from your culture has stolen the land they live on and started their own. American 'stole' the land from a bunch of indians that were no as nice as everyone thiks they were (the british gave them blanket with small pox, so they just got the ball rolling for us). America has culture cause it is the melting pot of the world. Just walk around in NYC for a day and tell me we dont have culture. But i do like the hate. So keep it coming...............USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!!!!!!!!!! !!!! The Home of The WU-TANG CLAN

shadow_god
06-23-2005, 12:23 PM
without music which was not an American invention,there wouldnt be hip hop so consider that,half the instruments yall use to make the music you so much wanna clain are usually aisan products

to all my overseas brothas here,please dont be offended when some cats here speak off yall tryna be American,i know its gotta be the biggest joke on the planet but see,you gotta understand that half these cats prolly have never been anywhere except the state they live in and they watch alot of selective edited media which usually makes them think they are living in heaven and the whole world is on their nuts like that but we who have travelled and been out there know better and i can definately say that the people out there love their cultures and cherish them and definately dont wanna change that,yea they love hip hop but off all the countries i have been too overseas,i have never seen none of these cats trying to speak,act or be American so that has to be the biggest joke i read on here lmao..shit,white Americans travel outta this country to experience the different lifestyles and cu;ltures of these people,do u think if they were trying to be American,anyone would wanna go and see the same ol shit..haha,damn...as someone who is American too,i can say this,some of you cats are in la la land,living a big fantasy,keep thinking that people out there are still sitting down tryna emmulate what yall doing here with yall lives,yall gonna still be behind with the stoneage thinking,best believe,cats out there are too busy tryna develop their shit and take care of their buisness to worry about what Americans or an American is doing with their lives,the only reason why hip hop is in their media is because America exports the music to make money,in other wordss,without these people,you look down upon,alf your fav artists wouldnt be getting paid right,especially the underground artists yall so much love,America stopped showing them cats love,its places like europe which helps their market stay strong and put food on their table...

its a shame really,some of you cats need to travel more and stop with the stone age thinking because yall really dont know whats goin on out there,i bet you cats is still thinking Africans are monkey looking peeps who live in mud huts and walk barefeet all day and theres no cars,money or none of that there,lmao...if only yall knew

travel bitches,...mtv and disvoery channel wont help you..live the experience and maybe your ignorant perceptions wouldnt be so evident

peace

take it how u like it,this is truth coming from a cat who has been to 11 countries worldwide and counting

36chambers
06-23-2005, 12:28 PM
peace to shadow.

hip hop has envolved and will keep on envolving. damn theres even kids wanting to be MC's in places like Iran and Romania... who would have thought that years ago?

some people need to realise there is a world outside they own countries... they just need to go and visit them.

pablobaluba
06-23-2005, 12:40 PM
and those who say hip hop is American culture need to know their history,those who were part of this have explained in dept that other cultures and sounds from other cultures have mad a major influence in hip hops movement,same for alotta shit that people are claiming is american,some of the shit yall claiming were not invented by AmericaActually fam,i agree with his statement,there is no culture here,only trends,the only people in American who prolly have a culture to talk about are native indians,Latinos,Africans etc,

understand what a culture is,its not music or none of that crap,its heritage,principles related to your heritageto add on,wutang music,name brand gear,nfl football,nba basketball,mc donalds and burger king food is not a culture if thats what yall are thinking

cultures are special heritages to certain groups or raceswithout music which was not an American invention,there wouldnt be hip hop so consider that,half the instruments yall use to make the music you so much wanna clain are usually aisan products

to all my overseas brothas here,please dont be offended when some cats here speak off yall tryna be American,i know its gotta be the biggest joke on the planet but see,you gotta understand that half these cats prolly have never been anywhere except the state they live in and they watch alot of selective edited media which usually makes them think they are living in heaven and the whole world is on their nuts like that but we who have travelled and been out there know better and i can definately say that the people out there love their cultures and cherish them and definately dont wanna change that,yea they love hip hop but off all the countries i have been too overseas,i have never seen none of these cats trying to speak,act or be American so that has to be the biggest joke i read on here lmao..shit,white Americans travel outta this country to experience the different lifestyles and cu;ltures of these people,do u think if they were trying to be American,anyone would wanna go and see the same ol shit..haha,damn...as someone who is American too,i can say this,some of you cats are in la la land,living a big fantasy,keep thinking that people out there are still sitting down tryna emmulate what yall doing here with yall lives,yall gonna still be behind with the stoneage thinking,best believe,cats out there are too busy tryna develop their shit and take care of their buisness to worry about what Americans or an American is doing with their lives,the only reason why hip hop is in their media is because America exports the music to make money,in other wordss,without these people,you look down upon,alf your fav artists wouldnt be getting paid right,especially the underground artists yall so much love,America stopped showing them cats love,its places like europe which helps their market stay strong and put food on their table...

its a shame really,some of you cats need to travel more and stop with the stone age thinking because yall really dont know whats goin on out there,i bet you cats is still thinking Africans are monkey looking peeps who live in mud huts and walk barefeet all day and theres no cars,money or none of that there,lmao...if only yall knew

travel bitches,...mtv and disvoery channel wont help you..live the experience and maybe your ignorant perceptions wouldnt be so evident

peace

take it how u like it,this is truth coming from a cat who has been to 11 countries worldwide and countingi totally agree with you. they are proud with their culture but usa exists since 1776......now compare this to other countries of the world and Europe.... Everything USA has starts from the europeans....the american culture is not an original one...it is just a mixture of many cultures....so ...in my opinion it will take many more years till the americans can say proud....this is our culture...and it is original and our own
peace

shadow_god
06-23-2005, 01:16 PM
peace to shadow.

hip hop has envolved and will keep on envolving. damn theres even kids wanting to be MC's in places like Iran and Romania... who would have thought that years ago?

some people need to realise there is a world outside they own countries... they just need to go and visit them.
man,its a shame really how some of these cats are so influenced and programed by tv..what they think they know boils down to the fact that they dont know shit

man,who would have thought even russians would rap?? and thats a beautiful thing man,it just goes to show u that the artform stands strong alone on its own,this is why groups like wutang tour overseas so much because they endorse the growth of hip hop worldwide,thats why alotta american artists work with overseas artists too because they want it to be a worldwide thing,id love for some of these cats here to go tell rza or their fav artists that they want hip hop to be an only American thing and they shouldnt spread it out there and see how painful the smack on their face would be,shit go tell your fucking goverment that u dont want them exporting music and American products out there because yall want them exclusive to you,they would laugh at ya face and tell you to go fuck yourself because its the export of services and entertainment like hip hop to other countries that help this fucking economy stay strong..did u cats ever do economics? media studies,if so,then you would realise that without these other countries or cultures,you could go bankrupt and be irrelevant,that is why professionals are running the country and not you guys

wtf are they teaching you cats in school these days?? one would think you cats are more educated than that...

6thPlanet
06-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Cilvaringz where you at?

36chambers
06-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Shadow God for President!

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 02:43 PM
first of all i wanna say nuff respect to rza but i could care less is he doesn't have a problem with the song. what the fuck is that suposed to mean to me? you sound like a fuckn dick ridder saying shit like that. i ant no fuckn clone duke! im my own man, so don't tell me about anybody elses oppinions like im suposed to follow or agree cause it's the rza. i came out of my mothers pussy by my self and ima die by my self.

now this dude said he smiled or some shit when the towers came down!
well did yall know that yha man rza was at the mellenium hotel, which is spiting distance from the twin towers. if those towers would have fell the wrong way rza could have been caught up in that shit and god knows what could have happend.
if somthing would have happend to rza you think your man would have made that song. you think he still would have smiled when the towers came down.

you wanna talk ignorance? you think only americans were killed that day? there were hundreds of forieghners killed that day. hundreds!!!! that wasn't only an atack on america it was an atack on the world. it was an attack on a capitalizm.
yall muther fuckers want the death of us? well keep tryn then

we all know my govenment is corupt but tell me what government on this fuckn planet ant?????
every government does there dirt. every last one of them!!!!

im say this again. i cant respect anybody that say fuck america/death to america when they tryn to sound and be like an american! bottom fuck line EARLY!!! by the way that song hasn't gotten anybodys attention in america. nobody even knows that song exists. no radio no mixed tapes no nothing!!! it gets no play out here and nobody even talks about it. the only americans that know it even exist know about it because of this site. other than that it went triple plastic out here

death to america? that's why i hope they build the twin towers again. this time bigger!!!! that would be the best way to say fuck you!!!! :fucku:

36chambers
06-23-2005, 02:50 PM
hey your the one that keeps saying "poo put" right?

What does that mean?

6thPlanet
06-23-2005, 02:50 PM
[Cilvaringz]
You may condemn 9-11 for the innocent deaths
But they celebrate the shit for the political slap
In the face of the president of 50 states, and
In the face of his government who lynched and raped
Who colonized for the money which they own to slaves
But instead pay Israel for guns to be made
And those guns will be used on my brothers and sisters
Who get shot down and killed when they show resistance
And they dare to call us terrorists who hate the Jews
Even some blacks who they jacked for their acres and mules
But see a snake always do what it takes to fool
Cause we were living as one, yall made it break in two
I mean, ask yourself who's occupying who
And many praise Sheikh Osama cause he's fighting you
And we're disliking you, we want you dying too
Cause you rob the same people you be lying to
Israeli soldiers bring the heat and you're supplying fuel
That's why we smiled when those planes came flying through
What goes around comes around Bush, I thought you knew
That's for slavery and robbery of our only economy
You see we know what you're doing we see your philosophy
You rob our rich continents and make it your colony!

[Chorus (Al Isra Group)]

[Cilvaringz]
And now this, listen I'm not a fucking terrorist
Because I fight against an occupying Zionist
There's many good Jews, many good Hindu's and Christians
Allah said respect their prophets and religion
But when they wage war upon us we show resistance
With no distinction between soldiers and citizens
Cause that's the way they have slain Palestinians
And that's the way they have killed in Lebanon
And this under supervision of the United Kingdom
Now their civilians fall victim to these bombs
And attacks, that's for voting for that demon
Fuck terrorism we are fighting for our freedom
Disagreeing with Ashcroft,
Son I heard Muslims scream that Hitler should've finished yall off
And you wonder why we mad and attacking
While you be getting your 3 minutes of silence..
We never even got a fucking second
So why should I condemn September 11 while
Death to my people is being sponsored by the Americans
We are being oppressed and assassinated
By your 13 stripes and 50 stars of David
So here's a lifesaver, READ MY LIPS:
Stop supporting Israeli occupation and leave Arabia!

Cilvaringz
06-23-2005, 03:00 PM
First of all. I'm glad my song is doing what it's supposed to do, which is spark discussions. I never intend to teach anybody anything, I rather throw some topics in my songs and then have people discuss it, and hopefully in the course of discussing it, they learn things for themselves.

Secondly, yes the title is very controversial. Yet, you must look at the title closely and see that it's written between parenthesis which is to indicate 'Death To America' is a quoted title, not an opinioned one. It is a quote I hear daily in my countries, like some of you hear 'Fuck the Police' in your neigborhood, or others hear the sound of wine glasses toasting to celebrate daddy's promotion at work to senior vice president at Shell.

Each and every one of us is entitled to their opinion. Since this is Hiphop, where 'Keep it real' is a much demanded slogan to live up to, and one I respect to the fullest, I can only attempt to keep it as real as I possibly can, hence the controversial song title. Ofcourse it also served as a marketing tool with shock value to attract attention which it did, but it was never to commercialize the potential and message of the song. Furthermore I can't see MTV anxious to throw it in heavy tv rotation any time soon.

Now, first of all.. to all those ignorant people claiming Hiphop is an American product and I could therefore never hold the American nation reliable for anything through Hiphop cause I'd be contradicting myself, I have some news. If you really wanna trace the root of music, you'll end up in ancient Egypt, an Arab/Muslim country.

"The Egypt of the Pharaohs is still richer in relics of this sort. As early as the fourth dynasty, that is to say 2,700 B. C., the paintings and basreliefs found in the royal tombs often represent groups of performers on musical instruments resembling our modern orchestras. The names and biographical dates of the most celebrated court musicians have been preserved, which shows how important their duties were; and all museums devoted to Egyptology possess numerous examples of flutes, cymbals, sistra and harps of various design."

If you wanna trace human civilization, you'll end up in Egypt. You wanna trace back mathematics, from which sprung economics, you'll end up in the Middle East.

So don't come wining about you owning Hiphop, cause you don't own Hiphop, you don't own the world and you certainly do not own the country you're currently occupying anc claiming it's yours.

America's culture is capitalism, military strength and fast food. Ask any foreigner what the first thing is he thinks about when you mention America. Then it's funny how Jim Bond mentions that violence doesn't solve anything, but wasn't it the Americans that bombed Somalia [because of a medical plant], Iraq [for some guy called Saddam], Afganistan [for some guy called Bin Laden] and aides Israel with 3.6 Billion dollars in military equipment to use on Palestinians who fight against oppression and illegal occupation with rocks?? Violence begets violence, get that dream image of the infinite patient man/woman out of your head and get real! That's why we smiled when we saw the twin towers drop, cause finally somebody made the Americans taste a small portion of what it feels like to have mass innocent deaths at the hands of a small powerful and rich elite. Only those hijackers weren't powerful, and certainly not cowards. They were some fo the smartest and richest members of high status families who had enough of the continuous injustice imposed on them and their people by America and its puppet Arab regimes.

If you research how much harm and injustice America, and the UK, and France, Germany, Italy and Australia cause to the world, you'll get just as pissed off as anyone with a sane mind and heart. And that's what inspired me to write 'Death To America' which only deals with a small piece of this injustice.

One cannot deny that nowadays the name, or word 'AMERICA' stands for a political ideoligy instead of a country, or a people. I know many good Americans who can't help being born there and are against their country's policies. Michael Moore is a good example of someone I'm not wishing death to.

You just have to listen to the lyrics and go do research yourselves, not take anything on face value, including mine. In my CD Booklet you'll find recommended DVD titles that may help you do the research and come to your personal conclusions on form your own objectives and opinions.

Isn't that what you expect from any Wu-Tang Clan member or affiliate? The Truth?

6thPlanet
06-23-2005, 03:04 PM
:) Thank you

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 03:06 PM
one more thing FUCK ALL RELIGIONS. all they do is corupt minds and divide.

Ink Is My Drink
06-23-2005, 03:12 PM
brooklyn dodger u not so fukin smart now are u. thinkin america so amazin an created everyhting good an is the best thing the world has come across but as soon as shadow an cilva bring som knowledge u dont look so smart

Ink Is My Drink
06-23-2005, 03:13 PM
an respect to cilva an shadow for the knowledge was the smartest shit sed on this thread so far

6thPlanet
06-23-2005, 03:16 PM
respect to cilva
Yes.

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 03:22 PM
ok one last time! HIP-HIP ORIGINATED IN THE BRONX NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! BEFORE IT WAS ANY WERE IT WAS HERE IN THE BRONX NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! BEFOER ANY OTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD KNEW IT EXISTED IT WAS BEING DONE IN THE BRONX NEW YORK,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THE PIONERES OF HIP HOP MUSIC ARE FROM THE BRONX NEW YORK,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. MUSIC IT SELF WAS NOT CREATED IN AMERICA THIS IS COMON KNOWLEDGE AND CANNOT BE DISPUTED! BUT HIP-HIP MUSIC WAS CREATED IN THE BRONX NEW YORK,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AND THAT TRUTH CAN NOT BE DISPUTEDE! YES IT SPEAD AROUND THE WORLD, BUT IT WAS ORIGINATED IN AMERICA. AND YES IT IS A PART OF OUR CULTURE. AND YES IT IS OUR CULTURE BECASUE HIP-HIP IS A WAY OF LIFE. HIP-HOP IS AMERICAN AS APPLE PIE!!!!!!!!! LIKE IT OR NOT AND THAT'S AS REALY AS BLUE STEEL!!!!!!!

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 03:23 PM
not you again poo put! i need sub titles for your ass.
stop riding the dick and get on your own shit!!!!

Ink Is My Drink
06-23-2005, 03:26 PM
not you again poo put! i need sub titles for your ass.
stop riding the dick and get on your own shit!!!!
i aint riding dick im respecting other peoples views while u on ur own dick not listneing to other peoples views ur a dum fuk an i cant be pissed to talk to somone as retarded as you

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 03:29 PM
poo put for president
holla! EARLY!

nrw killa bee
06-23-2005, 03:29 PM
you can`t fuck with the 10304 style kid!

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 03:30 PM
If i ant on my own dick who's dick ima be on? DICK!

Ink Is My Drink
06-23-2005, 03:32 PM
ur a dum fuk an i cant be pissed to talk to somone as retarded as you
ok

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 03:35 PM
subtitles nigga, subtitles!

nrw killa bee
06-23-2005, 03:40 PM
oh no another poor soul brainwashed!

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 03:49 PM
oh know another poo put!
what did he say that makes u think he's 'brainwashed"?
those were not exsamples of brainwashed statments.

proud to be an american? - your proud to be were your from
we do run the u.n.- that's one of the things yall hate about us! so that would be a true statment not a brain washed one.

now if he said we went into iraq because of the wmd's that would be a brainwashed statment.

Born Legend
06-23-2005, 03:54 PM
duke should've name da track "FUCK BUSH" I don't like how things are in Cambodia should i make track shitting on my mother country or should I shit on hun sen and damn ain't this topic like 2 yrs old if i remember.

06-23-2005, 03:56 PM
yo chill brooklyndodger, i've learned that you're not gonna change anyone's ignorant views, so just let them live in the darkness, they can hate america & our culture all they want, their just denying that they love what we made and wish they made it first and perfected it. Who does it the best? AMERICAN EMCEES......period. I've yet to hear someone who is foreign who is better.........it's trivial anyways, we all should be building, not beefing, but since some of you out there want to deny who originated it and say we don't have a culture, that is bullshit, but you just gotta let em think like that. They'll understand in the end that they were wrong

Cilvaringz
06-23-2005, 04:00 PM
yo chill brooklyndodger, i've learned that you're not gonna change anyone's ignorant views, so just let them live in the darkness, they can hate america & our culture all they want, their just denying that they love what we made and wish they made it first and perfected it. Who does it the best? AMERICAN EMCEES......period. I've yet to hear someone who is foreign who is better.........it's trivial anyways, we all should be building, not beefing, but since some of you out there want to deny who originated it and say we don't have a culture, that is bullshit, but you just gotta let em think like that. They'll understand in the end that they were wrong
They're actually not Americans, but mostly Africans... children of slaves from Africa brought to America by the so called Americans who stole the land from its native Indians. Don't you agree?

06-23-2005, 04:11 PM
yeah specially because i'm black

i mean in ways i understand what you mean, i actually went back and did listen to the song and agree with most of ya stuff, but I'm just addressing those people who say we have no culture........how can we not have a culture when your makin music based on what we did? You're living your lives like us? Ya know what I mean?

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 04:17 PM
"who the fuck knocked OUR buildings down?/who da man behind the world trade masicare step up now/were them 4 plains at U.S.A.bitch/fly that shit over MY hood and get blown to bits/no disrespect thats were I REST MY HEAD/i understand you gotta rest yours to nigga/MY PEOPLSE DEAD/AMERICA UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL/mister bush sit down im in charge of the war!!!"

sounds like an american to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
do i have to say any more!
EARLY!!!!

Liquidswordsman
06-23-2005, 04:21 PM
They're actually not Americans, but mostly Africans... children of slaves from Africa brought to America by the so called Americans who stole the land from its native Indians. Don't you agree?
but they do consider themselves Americans. not to mention America is all of North, Central, and South America. We are not the only Americans, we are called Americans like it is a bad thing, if i was from Canada or Mexico i would be pissed. We are USoA citizens

Yes we know the Dutch brought the slaves and we took them, but come on, dont blame me for that and dont say that we dont have culture.

Everyone in this country should have respect of what has happened in the past, we have learned and we are trying to make things better for us and the future of this nation and the world

U..............S..................A!!!!!!! Brainwashed since 1776....Yeeeee Haaaaaaaaa

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 04:25 PM
who the fuck knocked OUR buildings down?/who da man behind the world trade masicare step up now/were them 4 plains at U.S.A.bitch/fly that shit over MY hood and get blown to bits/no disrespect thats were I REST MY HEAD/i understand you gotta rest yours to nigga/MY PEOPLSE DEAD/AMERICA UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL/mister bush sit down im in charge of the war!!!"

sounds like an american to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
do i have to say any more!
EARLY!!!!

brooklyndodger
06-23-2005, 04:40 PM
are those crickets i hear?

36chambers
06-23-2005, 06:57 PM
whats a poo put?

36chambers
06-23-2005, 07:03 PM
truthfully i never listened to the track, i really don't care

i mean in ways i understand what you mean, i actually did listen to the song and agree with most of ya stuff
:?

06-23-2005, 07:13 PM
if you read and didn't chop my shit up, I said i went and listened to it later

stop tryin to start shit

Liquidswordsman
06-23-2005, 07:20 PM

stop tryin to start shit
People, dont get Brainwashed by what 36 Chambers wrote, brainwashed people are the worst!!!

36chambers
06-23-2005, 07:30 PM

stop tryin to start shit
I made my post at 1.03...

Last edited by Sun_Tzu : Today at 01:13.

haha aint nothing worse than a liar

36chambers
06-23-2005, 07:32 PM
People, dont get Brainwashed by what 36 Chambers wrote, brainwashed people are the worst!!!
I suggest u edit your shit too...

06-23-2005, 07:37 PM
YOU ARE NOT THE MASTER OF THE 36 CHAMBERS, YOU ARE A MASTER OF THE POISON CLAN TECHNIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS AIM IS TO DECIEVE!!!!!!!!!!! lol

36chambers
06-23-2005, 07:42 PM
U look like more of a fool now sun tzu.

im the master of ceremony, welcome to wutangcorp.com.

pablobaluba
06-24-2005, 03:26 AM
peace

6thPlanet
06-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Dumb fucks

shadow_god
06-24-2005, 08:13 PM
yo chill brooklyndodger, i've learned that you're not gonna change anyone's ignorant views, so just let them live in the darkness, they can hate america & our culture all they want, their just denying that they love what we made and wish they made it first and perfected it. Who does it the best? AMERICAN EMCEES......period. I've yet to hear someone who is foreign who is better.........it's trivial anyways, we all should be building, not beefing, but since some of you out there want to deny who originated it and say we don't have a culture, that is bullshit, but you just gotta let em think like that. They'll understand in the end that they were wrong not quite,alot of the best most legendary mcs in the game were not American,let me give u some examples

cappa of wutang clan of is west african descent
the legendary notorious big-jamaican
busta rhymes and the flipmode squad-jamaican
big pun and most of terror squad-pueto rican
slick rick-british
wyclef jean,lauryn hill and pras-haitans
warcloud-native indian
odb and rza have native roots in their blood
pete rock-jamaican

theres many more..........

so it boils down to one thing...even outsiders played a part in making hip hop what it is today,you cant escape that

Frank Drebin
06-24-2005, 08:26 PM
You all talking about who started shit who owns shit. You all watched the world according to Rza dvd? He says and I quote "New York thought hip hop belonged to the east coast. Even Wu-tang thought that we owned hip hop i even believed that hip hop belonged to me and it does belong to me I mean im a part of hip hop but it belongs to the world." And he's the the abbot of the pioneers of this new age hip hop. Come on Godz

shadow_god
06-24-2005, 08:31 PM
^^nuff said

case closed

AK Spray
06-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Who thinks that Cilva is better at makin beats than rappin?

PN_00
06-24-2005, 10:22 PM
not quite,alot of the best most legendary mcs in the game were not American,let me give u some examples

cappa of wutang clan of is west african descent
the legendary notorious big-jamaican
busta rhymes and the flipmode squad-jamaican
big pun and most of terror squad-pueto rican
slick rick-british
wyclef jean,lauryn hill and pras-haitans
warcloud-native indian
odb and rza have native roots in their blood
pete rock-jamaican

theres many more..........

so it boils down to one thing...even outsiders played a part in making hip hop what it is today,you cant escape thatumm....all americans have foriegn blood in their veins....what's your points? They're still american... everyone in america is descended from immigrants except for natives (well those who have not mixed with anyone not a native)... you're not proving anything....

you might as well say

50 cent - african
nas- african
george bush - british
lil john - african
bill clinton - british

what's your point?

shadow_god
06-24-2005, 11:00 PM
umm....all americans have foriegn blood in their veins....what's your points? They're still american... everyone in america is descended from immigrants except for natives (well those who have not mixed with anyone not a native)... you're not proving anything....

you might as well say

50 cent - african
nas- african
george bush - british
lil john - african
bill clinton - british

what's your point? lmao,yes,history shows that settlers in America are from europe,how ever if your mother and dad were born here and your great grandfather was in this country when it was taken from Natives,then i consider you pure american,the cats i mentioned are not in the same category,some of their parents are in their native lands and some were not even born here in America but migrated here,im not stupid kid,i know what im talking about

ask 5ocent which country in Africa he comes from and he might look dumbfounded,same for alot of AFRICAN AMERICAN mcs here,the cats i mentioned have a nationality

if you're a white American,imma ask you,which country in europe do u come from?
answer me that

shadow_god
06-24-2005, 11:08 PM
by the way,you also helped prove my point///

and that point is

what is an American mc??? what determines that you're an American mc??

how do u know that there are no better mcs from outside America who could migrate here and start killing it??

at the end of the day,dont look down on any other rap scene thats not in the states for u dont know the level of skill any mc in the world posses

i know french rappers and producers that could shame alotta mcs here today

even timbo and ykim been spoked on that shit

Rooty P
06-25-2005, 03:20 AM
This thread has enough ignorance I could cry. This is what's wrong with the world today, these fucked up pretentious American shits acting like no one can touch their culture. I am an American and I know you guys are fucked up punks. Watch something besides FOX-NEWS. If you're black and living in America, and you're saying this shit, you've let the white man win...

pablobaluba
06-25-2005, 03:24 AM
lmao,yes,history shows that settlers in America are from europe,how ever if your mother and dad were born here and your great grandfather was in this country when it was taken from Natives,then i consider you pure american,the cats i mentioned are not in the same category,some of their parents are in their native lands and some were not even born here in America but migrated here,im not stupid kid,i know what im talking about

ask 5ocent which country in Africa he comes from and he might look dumbfounded,same for alot of AFRICAN AMERICAN mcs here,the cats i mentioned have a nationality

if you're a white American,imma ask you,which country in europe do u come from?
answer me thatco sign

Frank Drebin
06-25-2005, 04:08 AM
Anyway can someone upload this song for me please?

6thPlanet
06-25-2005, 04:42 AM
Cilvaringz 2006

pablobaluba
06-25-2005, 04:50 AM
Anyway can someone upload this song for me please?it's in the media section

Frank Drebin
06-25-2005, 05:06 AM
it's in the media section
thats only the live version though right? I after the original

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 07:43 AM
what is an american mc? well ask ghost what an american mc is!

"who the fuck knocked OUR buildings down?/who da man behind the world trade masicare step up now/were them 4 plains at U.S.A.bitch/fly that shit over MY hood and get blown to bits/no disrespect thats were I REST MY HEAD/i understand you gotta rest yours to nigga/MY PEOPLSE DEAD/AMERICA UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL/mister bush sit down im in charge of the war!!!"

yall have N0 answew to this!!! why?????

sooo funnny none americans telling americans what and who an american is.
if 50 ant american, how the fuck is slick rick british???? ther ant no original black people in england. they were broght there from africa to. so what are you talking about. ohh but i get it. none of the amricans can be americans casue that would be giving us creadit. but slick rick whos ancestors migrtated from africa to england dosent count? plus what made slick rick wanna rhyme??? ever think about that. it wasnt england!! it was the fact that he lived in the SOUTH BRONX, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. you POO PUT'S!!! so yes he ant american but he was influenced by american cultrue you ass holes. keep living in your little fantasy world. keep tryn to spin shit how ever you want. BUT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR LITTLE HARTS YOU ALL KONW THE TRUTH, AND THE YOU DON'T LIKE IT. HIP-HOP ORIGINATED IN AMERICA AND IS AN AMERICAN THING AND YOU KNOW IT!!! THERE IS NO DISPUTING IT AND THERE IS NO DENING IT!!

nrw killa bee
06-25-2005, 09:24 AM
well,you kno the only people that can call themselves are the ones that ya slaughtered,the indians.

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 10:13 AM
so why don't u say somthing about ghost's verse???????????

yes the EUROPEANS(english and dutch ect.) did concure this land from the indians. but don't talk about the indians like you give a shit about them cause you ant doing anything for them. land has been concured since the beginign of man. that's just the way the world is my friend. it didn't start with america duke. so wake up. from the asians to the europeans! all have tryed to concure lands! wether it be forghen or domestic! it just so happens that america has become the world super power and yall are mad at that. if america wasn't what it is today none of yall would give a shit. what it realy boils down to is jelousy. yall are jelous of us that's all. im shure if we look into the history of ALL yall countrys we will find MEGA DIRT. so don't act like yall are on some higher pedistal. things are what they are. and in the world today we in america are americans!! STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN. so if you spent a little less time worring about us. mabye you could surpass us!!!

oh yha, and the more yall hate us the more arogant we get!!!!!

36chambers
06-25-2005, 10:18 AM
I dont know about any other person from around the world but im not jelous of amerikkka. Cant see a reason...

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS A POO PUT ?

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 10:22 AM
of course your not gonna admit you jelous of us. jelousy is somthing that is kept in the hart, in the pit of your stomach. addmitin to jelousy is like addmitting to defeat!

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 10:23 AM
of course your not gonna admit you jelous of us. jelousy is somthing that is kept in the hart, in the pit of your stomach. admiting to jelousy is like admitting to defeat!

if you don't know what a poo put is get a late pass!!

36chambers
06-25-2005, 10:28 AM
Have u ever visited Europe? Have u ever stepped out of NY?

A poo put sounds like something a 12 year old girl would say...

Prince Rai
06-25-2005, 10:31 AM
Have u ever visited Europe? Have u ever stepped out of NY?

lol, "poo put"

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 10:32 AM
i have absolutly no need to go to europe! there is nothing for me there! so what's your point.
you must be a 12 year old girl cause you FEINDING to know what it means, so you can start using it! :fucku:

Prince Rai
06-25-2005, 10:34 AM
of course your not gonna admit you jelous of us. jelousy is somthing that is kept in the hart, in the pit of your stomach. admiting to jelousy is like admitting to defeat!

if you don't know what a poo put is get a late pass!!
first up, that song is not directed to every man woman and child in america, the world cannot revolve around america cos thats not science...
the tune is FUCK AMERIKKKA, focus on the three K's, it targets the negativities in your country.

every country has weaknesses which i admit... but there is no country that is supreme over another....

calm down and get ya head outta da sky and see the world at human level.

Prince Rai
06-25-2005, 10:36 AM
i have absolutly no need to go to europe! there is nothing for me there! so what's your point.
you must be a 12 year old girl cause fiending to know what it means, so you can start using it! :fucku:
if you think that there is nothing there for you in Europe, then that shows you are ignorant... cos u cant respect the earth you inhabit

should 36 be jealous of that??

36chambers
06-25-2005, 10:36 AM
some people are just too patriotic.

Prince Rai
06-25-2005, 10:40 AM
some people are just too patriotic.
true, they cant see past that.

limitation is their downfall

36chambers
06-25-2005, 10:43 AM
Ive visited some nice places over the world, Greenland standing out the most, theres no grass or suburbs there... its all ice. They dont have as many materialistic stuff than the likes of usa and england, and its god damn lovely and so different. When I have a family of my own im going to take them across the world, might make them appreciate things more and wont turn out like some ignorant people round here.

Prince Rai
06-25-2005, 10:45 AM
Peace 4 sure, there are nice places on Earth to gain knowledge and be free from limitations,

yo 36, where in w.london ur at?

36chambers
06-25-2005, 10:50 AM
In Middlesex man.

Ink Is My Drink
06-25-2005, 10:54 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so true

Ink Is My Drink
06-25-2005, 10:55 AM
In Middlesex man.
thats near me!!

Tage
06-25-2005, 10:55 AM
16 pages for a request thread.. whoa. now i've seen it all..

Ink Is My Drink
06-25-2005, 10:57 AM
hahaha it turned into som massive argument

Prince Rai
06-25-2005, 10:57 AM
peace, im at edgware.. not far either

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 10:58 AM
i told you before duke, the more yall hate us the more arogant we get!!! so what are we doing now making songs about other countries "negatives". how come we never make songs like that. WE NEVER MADE A BIN LADIN SONG we ant do that shit. the problem is yall are so obsessed with us it's rediculous!! yall spend to much time worring aobut us. WHY? you hate us so much but cant stop talking about us.

Ink Is My Drink
06-25-2005, 11:01 AM
you hate us so much but cant stop talking about us.
wow that could sum up 50 cent

Prince Rai
06-25-2005, 11:09 AM
i told you before duke, the more yall hate us the more arogant we get!!! so what are we doing now making songs about other countries "negatives". how come we never make songs like that. WE NEVER MADE A BIN LADIN SONG we ant do that shit. the problem is yall are so obsessed with us it's rediculous!! yall spend to much time worring aobut us. WHY? you hate us so much but cant stop talking about us.
how do u know that no american made a song about other countries.

lol u say u get more arrogant the more we think about you.
man u are sad.
"arrogant" and paranoid.

do u think every man woman and child thinks about america 24/7??

btw, nobody while talkin on this shit topic once said that he/she hates the whole of america, the problem is in your head.

go eat your own beef kid

Ink Is My Drink
06-25-2005, 11:20 AM
how do u know that no american made a song about other countries.

lol u say u get more arrogant the more we think about you.
man u are sad.
"arrogant" and paranoid.

do u think every man woman and child thinks about america 24/7??

btw, nobody while talkin on this shit topic once said that he/she hates the whole of america, the problem is in your head.

go eat your own beef kid
word.

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 11:32 AM
no,what i said genius, was THE MORE YOU HATE US THE MORE AROGANT WE GET!!!!
that's what i said. and yes people on here have said the don't like america YES THEY HAVE, EINSITEN!
you could say what ever you want. but there is a song called FUCK/DEATH TO AMERICA. im an american so i take it as FUCK ME! YES I DO! YES there are people in this world that would love nothing more than to see my country off of the map. YES THER ARE SMARTY PATNS! ill say this again! the name of the song is not fuck some of the americans, fuck american politics, fuck george bush. IT'S FUCK AMERICA. OR DEATH TO AMERICA. THAT MEANS AMERICA AS A WHOLE!
it's like if anybody says fuck new york ima say fuck you to nigga! it's the same thing. idon't wanna hear about shock value and all that bull shit. i ant tryng to hear that shit. the title is what it is. now if i say fuck england how you gonna take it.

like i said before most americans don't even know that song exsits. so it's not like it's making any kind of impact! only the americans that go on this site know about the song. it's not on any mixed tape or radio! and it's a 2 year old song so if it didn't catch on it ant going to! so the sock value didn't work anyway. the author of the song is not known in america trust me. this song is basicly the anthem for forighners who want to hate on america. that's all it is.

36chambers
06-25-2005, 12:37 PM
perfect wallpaper for u ^^^^

http://dailyramblings.com/images/bushjokewallpaper.jpg

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 12:57 PM
when did you ever hear me give suport to george bush? that's what makes you a fuckn idiot duke!! i got a problem with fuck america not fuck george bush. u need to read little man, read! go to school and learn how to read? u also need to understand what your reading casue you obviouly don't. and yall wanna talk about igorance? u suposed to be a controller of this site and you that dumb?
you are the perfect exsample of a fuckn poo put!!!!
EARLY!!!!!
HOLLA BACK JACK!!!!!!!!!

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 01:00 PM
oh yha i forgot
EARLY!

Liquidswordsman
06-25-2005, 01:03 PM
Shakespear was rhyming before the USoA was ever thought of and so were Homer and Virgil. Rap/Hip-Hop is not ours it is an international sound of ryhming. It didnt originate hear, but it did get its first big break inside our boarders. The reason i have a problem with this thread was people said that the USoA has no culture. Our culture is the rest of the worlds culture and vice/versa. When people wanted relgious freedoms they came here, when people wanted to live free they came here, when Hitler was killing the jews came here, when Mexicans need jobs they come here, when Canada's want to see a real country they come here(jk). Anytime a person or persons wants a new start in life and they come to the USoA they bring their culture here and they just add to our culture melting pot. I believe the rest of the world, one day, will be a lot better at the rap game, but they will consider The United States the Mecca of the rap game. It is kinda like how the rest of the world have caught us at basketball (LMAO). AND JUST FOR THE RECORD WE ARE USoA CITIZENS, AMERICA IS NORTH, SOUTH, and CENTRAL AMERICA.

The indians are just a side note to history, i am sorry to say. They had SO many different soiceties that the Europian Americans didnt know which ones were good and which one were rabid killers (dont think they were just nice, read up). The EA's want the land to themselves and took care of the problem, but do not blame me. Every single square inch of this planet has been owned by another race at some time and then another race comes in and kills them off. It is the nature of the beast.

I just hope people understand that we all came from the same damn place and the only differences that makes us up is our heritage. I wish everyone didnt hate the USA but i feel that we are stuck between a rock in a hard place. If we dont send money over seas to help the rest of the world they complain, if we do seed and money, and get involved (its our $ we have to make sure it is used right) the other side of the world complains. Thats what happens when you are the last super country though

So i just keep listening to my Wu and go on with my life. I am pround to be an USoA citizen and hope that we can live in peace, cause if not............lord knows what we will do to this planet

36chambers
06-25-2005, 01:03 PM
hahaha people cant take jokes these days, guess thats what happens when you get blinded by ignorance. And I dont control the site, i just delete and move ignorant shit like this, get them facts straight kiddo.

:'(

Just get out more man, see more of the world.

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 01:11 PM
^^lmao true true.i bet cat is kicking his computer screen outta rage

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 01:14 PM
what is an american mc? well ask ghost what an american mc is!

yall have N0 answew to this!!! why?????

sooo funnny none americans telling americans what and who an american is.
if 50 ant american, how the fuck is slick rick british???? ther ant no original black people in england. they were broght there from africa to. so what are you talking about. ohh but i get it. none of the amricans can be americans casue that would be giving us creadit. but slick rick whos ancestors migrtated from africa to england dosent count? plus what made slick rick wanna rhyme??? ever think about that. it wasnt england!! it was the fact that he lived in the SOUTH BRONX, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. you POO PUT'S!!! so yes he ant american but he was influenced by american cultrue you ass holes. keep living in your little fantasy world. keep tryn to spin shit how ever you want. BUT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR LITTLE HARTS YOU ALL KONW THE TRUTH, AND THE YOU DON'T LIKE IT. HIP-HOP ORIGINATED IN AMERICA AND IS AN AMERICAN THING AND YOU KNOW IT!!! THERE IS NO DISPUTING IT AND THERE IS NO DENING IT!!

lmao dont even go there with the Slick rick argument,if slick rick was soooo damn American,why did the goverment want to deport his ass a while back,lmao...some of you cats are simulating the same shit that goes on here everyday,everyone is American as long as u need them and milk shit off them but once they make a mistake,yall are quick to point out they are not and kick em out....obviously the American goverment does not consider him American

a real American does not get deported because where is he gonna be deported too? deportatia? lmao

hoardini
06-25-2005, 01:16 PM
how sweet the day, when china crushes USA and every arrogant fuck in it

Liquidswordsman
06-25-2005, 01:25 PM
how sweet the day, when china crushes USA and every arrogant fuck in itNice first post...........LMAO, just keep Godzilla away

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 01:26 PM
of course your not gonna admit you jelous of us. jelousy is somthing that is kept in the hart, in the pit of your stomach. addmitin to jelousy is like addmitting to defeat!
lmao

whats there to be jelous about?? im American and i really cant see whats there to be jelous about? we all live the same livestyles like anyone else out there,every American works hard to earn and living and own what he got just like people from other nations,seriously,wtf kinda shit are u talking about..thats the most ignorant shit ive ever heard

the funniest shit about this whole thing is that alotta these cats are big time fronters,i love how these dudes logg on here and paint a picture like its all easy and groovy for everyone here,to everyone out there,dont be intimidated by this frontin ass herbs..only 10 percent off Americans are seriously loaded with money and the normal american works hard,does mad hrs to pay his fucking bills and rent,shit i know cats here who cant even pay they fucking rent and all that shit,you would be lucky if u didnt have a kid to pay all that chil support and shit,just like any other country,alotta cats here too struggle and sweat hard for what they got,but its also funny that these cats who dont really have that kind of money are always the ones talkin bout you jelous of this,you jelous of that,the rich Americans hardly be on that bullshit off always saying people are jelous off them,they let these poor and middle class cats always do the bragging yet they dont even see half the money

"you jelous of us because we got money"

half the time they talking about the countries money ,but where us your money,half the time,some of the kids on here are living with their parents and havent yet experienced the real world of paying bills and strugglin to survive,others are just a bunch of adults with too much pride tryna lie on the internet tryna make it like their lives are the shit yet we who live here know better,if it wasnt for credit facilities,alot of Americans wouldnt be able to afford half the shit they talk about,and all that hot expensive shit and technology is actually enjoyed by the rich,while you here bragging about shit u dont have lmao

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 01:27 PM
mad? mad? at who? u? u ant knobody for me to be mad?

NOW! let me make this clear! UNDERSTAND THIS AND EMBRASE IT. BECASUE YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOISE HIP-HOP WAS CREATED IN THE SOUTH BRONX USA. SHEAKESPEAR WAS NOT DOING HIP-HOP! DR. SUSE WAS RHYMING TO BUT HE WAS NOT DOING HIP-HOP! HIP-HOP WAS CREATED AND CAME TO BE INT HE SOUTH BRONX NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. DO NOT GET IT TWISTED. HIP-HIP IS NOT RHYMING. ANYBODY CAN RHYME. THEY RHYME IN ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC TO BUT U CANT CALL IT HIP-HOP HIP-HOP IS SOMTHING TOTALY DIFFRENT. HIP-HOP IS A WAY OF LIFE! ITS A WAY OF LIFE THAT WE LIVED IN NEW YORK BEFORE ANYBODY. IT'S NOT RHYMING!!!!!!!! IT HAS MORE ELEMENTS TO IT THAN MUSIC!!!!!!!! MAKE NO MISTAKE HIP-HOP WAS CREATED IN NEW YORK CITY. AGAIN BEFORE ANYONE KNEW IT EXISTED IT WAS IN THE BRONX NEW YORK. THIS IS A KNOW HISTORICAL FACT. ITS IN THE BOOKS! DON'T COMPARE SHAKESPEAR TO HIP-HOP IT'S NOT THE SAME THING. HIP-HOP IS AMERICAN CULTURE. BECASUE IT WAS BORN IN AMERICA! RHYMING IS NOT AMERICAN CULTURE BUT HIP-HOP IS!!!!!

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 01:29 PM
i like how u ducked my slick rick comment

Liquidswordsman
06-25-2005, 01:35 PM
mad? mad? at who? u? u ant knobody for me to be mad?

NOW! let me make this clear! UNDERSTAND THIS AND EMBRASE IT. BECASUE YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOISE HIP-HOP WAS CREATED IN THE SOUTH BRONX USA. SHEAKESPEAR WAS NOT DOING HIP-HOP! DR. SUSE WAS RHYMING TO BUT HE WAS NOT DOING HIP-HOP! HIP-HOP WAS CREATED AND CAME TO BE INT HE SOUTH BRONX NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. DO NOT GET IT TWISTED. HIP-HIP IS NOT RHYMING. ANYBODY CAN RHYME. THEY RHYME IN ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC TO BUT U CANT CALL IT HIP-HOP HIP-HOP IS SOMTHING TOTALY DIFFRENT. HIP-HOP IS A WAY OF LIFE! ITS A WAY OF LIFE THAT WE LIVED IN NEW YORK BEFORE ANYBODY. IT'S NOT RHYMING!!!!!!!! IT HAS MORE ELEMENTS TO IT THAN MUSIC!!!!!!!! MAKE NO MISTAKE HIP-HOP WAS CREATED IN NEW YORK CITY. AGAIN BEFORE ANYONE KNEW IT EXISTED IT WAS IN THE BRONX NEW YORK. THIS IS A KNOW HISTORICAL FACT. ITS IN THE BOOKS! DON'T COMPARE SHAKESPEAR TO HIP-HOP IT'S NOT THE SAME THING. HIP-HOP IS AMERICAN CULTURE. BECASUE IT WAS BORN IN AMERICA! RHYMING IS NOT AMERICAN CULTURE BUT HIP-HOP IS!!!!!
Damn man, i didnt say that Shakespear had an LP dropping or anything.....i am just saying that we are all international and all these things came together to make hip-hop. You are acting like an idoit. Hip-hoip is about the communtinty and spreading love, noy being some cocky idoit thatis acting like 4 year old that wont let others play with his toy. HEY read this, FUCK YOU BROOKLYN DODGER!!! U ARE A FUCKING IDOIT

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 01:38 PM
forget that cat....its too many zombies like him out here anyways,theres no helping them...

im bout to be done arguing in thius thread

kingidivine
06-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Whoever called Hip-Hop American, get the fuck outta here with that bull-ish. Slavery is American...Segregation is American...Racism is American...Oppression is American...HIP-HOP is BLACK!

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 01:47 PM
what up kingidivine

p.e.a.c.e

36chambers
06-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Of course, not all Americans are ignorant. So heres peace to all the educated Americans and educated people across the world. Hip hop is one and were all apart of it.

Im out on this thread too, peace

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 01:53 PM
hell yea

peace to my fellow wu brothas worldwide

i salute yalll

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 02:05 PM
there is slavary opression and rasism all over the world on every square inch of it. slavery is still going on is some parts of the world so what are you saing. and i hope your not from england talking like that.

same old story. yes hip-hop spread all over the world but it has a home. yall just don't wann hear that. every time it's said yall get mad. yall get mad at the truth. like i don't have a right to say hip-hop started in america, like im telling a lie.

shado i don't know what slick comet your talkin about cause your not slik

but what has been ignored is this verse that none of yall have a coment for. ima call this the invisible verse.
answer this!!!!!

who the fuck knocked OUR buildings down?/who da man behind the world trade masicare step up now/were them 4 plains at U.S.A.bitch/fly that shit over MY hood and get blown to bits/no disrespect thats were I REST MY HEAD/i understand you gotta rest yours to nigga/MY PEOPLSE DEAD/AMERICA UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL/mister bush sit down im in charge of the war!!!"

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 02:10 PM
lmao.....theres no helping you...GOD bless the real educated Americans

foolish pride is gonna hurt you one day g

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 02:37 PM
oh i didn't duck you slick rick commet you duck!

again your twisting shit around..

money said 50 ant american cause he got west african ancestors. then he went on to list rappers and there backgrounds. then said slick rick is from englnad
now, the point was u duck! that if 50 cent ant realy american how could slick rick be from england. hes saying that the africans we brought to americaby the english so 50 is not realy american. if he says that! than how the fuck could slick rick be from england. his ansestors were broght there by the english just like 50's to america! becasue we all know that there werent any blacks in england before they britsh started there slave trade. englnad is white mans land! home of the original red necks. yknow! so that was pure stupidity. you get it dick! again you need to understand what your reading. did i spell it out good enough for you!

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 02:41 PM
OH so u gonna act like you didn't see the verse ether huh!!!
funny shitt!

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 02:55 PM
lmao dont even go there with the Slick rick argument,if slick rick was soooo damn American,why did the goverment want to deport his ass a while back,lmao...some of you cats are simulating the same shit that goes on here everyday,everyone is American as long as u need them and milk shit off them but once they make a mistake,yall are quick to point out they are not and kick em out....obviously the American goverment does not consider him American

a real American does not get deported because where is he gonna be deported too? deportatia? lmao
lmao why you ducking this point,you busy quoting shit ive already disproved..why cant u speak on this one huh?? if slick is so American,why were you kkk assholes trying to deport him? and i call you that because right now,you sounding like the leader of the kkk

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 03:02 PM
*cricket noises*

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Yo, What The Fuck Are U Talkn About! What Point?????? You Have No Point U Dick. I Never Said Slick Rick Was American! Never Ever Ever . So Your Arument Is As Pointless As Evry Breath You Take. Put Down The Crack Pipe!!!!!!!!! Crack Kills Show Me Were I Said Slikc Rick Is American. What's So Funny Is You Sware Think You Know What Your Talking About.
You Simpelton. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT WHEN GROWN FOLKS ARE TALKN

6thPlanet
06-25-2005, 03:42 PM
ban this clown ^^

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 03:47 PM
BAN ME WHEN PEOPLE ON HERE CANT READ? how you gonna beef with me over shit i never said???????? and then he swears he's making some point. it so stupid it's unbelievable! if you ant gonna come corect dont come at all
if stupidity was contagious he couldn't be next to nobody

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 03:50 PM
oh yha :fucku:

6thPlanet
06-25-2005, 04:19 PM
:b

Mark
06-25-2005, 04:20 PM
Whoever called Hip-Hop American, get the fuck outta here with that bull-ish. Slavery is American...Segregation is American...Racism is American...Oppression is American...HIP-HOP is BLACK!
First: your post sound like some black power racism. And that ain't working when you are debating about something.

Second: America is also a democracy, just in case you forgot... Example: in almost every single muslim state it's forbidden to build a church. In USA their is freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

Third: hiphop was created by black men from the ghetto's of NYC.

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 04:40 PM
that's what im talkn about. hip-hop ant american? are you kidding me? now that's pure stupidity

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 06:29 PM
sigh,

i give up

too many homos talking shit in this thread

im done with this argument

peace

brooklyndodger
06-25-2005, 06:59 PM
In Order To Be In An Argument You Have To Know And Understad Conversation. You Don't Have That Abilaty! Your To Confused! SO YOU WERE NEVER IN AN ARGUMENT. YOU WERE AGUING NONE EXISTANT THINGS!

Jamal Arief
06-25-2005, 08:06 PM
^^^^
Are you talkin' to the mirror?

This line is classic:
"SO YOU WERE NEVER IN AN ARGUMENT. YOU WERE AGUING NONE EXISTANT THINGS!" ...trying to sound clever and talking about 'knowing and understanding conversation' - whatever that is supposed to be?! LOL!

Hip Hop was never created. It may be born in New York, but its origins clearly go back to Africa. Often there is a big difference between your legal country, your society/environment and your culture. America never really had its own culture or - to be more exact - it was mostly extinguished by European invaders. So the originators of hip hop were mostly influenced by a co-existing Afican culture, which was - due to the ghettos - still strongly influencing their everyday environment (in competition with the mostly European culture of white Americans).
That does not mean that people like Ghost or Grandmaster Flash can't be connected to the country. He is a legal American, spent most of his life in America, and sure as hell has a reason to be pissed off about 9/11.

Peace.

kingidivine
06-25-2005, 08:18 PM
First: your post sound like some black power racism. And that ain't working when you are debating about something.

Second: America is also a democracy, just in case you forgot... Example: in almost every single muslim state it's forbidden to build a church. In USA their is freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

Third: hiphop was created by black men from the ghetto's of NYC.
I wasn't debating, so it wasn't inappropriate to make such a statement. Hip-Hop is a music started by the oppressed. Cilvaringz' song is against the oppressor. Seems proper to me. Peace to shadow_god

Frank Drebin
06-25-2005, 08:56 PM
With no disrespect to anyone at all, cause I dont wanna get involved in this arguement, but wasnt the first traces of hip hop from Jamaica? Thats what I heard. Anyways still anyone got this song? Please upload it someone

shadow_god
06-25-2005, 09:45 PM
^^lol dont worry,i pointed out already but the Bush bot is still crying lol...

whitey
06-26-2005, 01:21 AM
In Order To Be In An Argument You Have To Know And Understad Conversation.

I think this may be a cause of some arguments...

Mark
06-26-2005, 05:16 AM
Of course hiphop is part of AFRICAN culture. But hiphop still started in AMERICA. That's why hiphop got it's origin in the AFRICAN-AMERICAN culture.

There is not even a discussion I guess, cause this is just a fact.

brooklyndodger
06-26-2005, 07:01 AM
hip-hop was born in america? but not created in america? does that even make any sense???? isn't that an oxymoron?
hip-hop was deffinetly created in amerca if it was born there! it was created by african/AMERICANS and latino/AMRICANS IN THE BRONX NEW YORK UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. HIP-HOP WAS NOT CREATED IN AFRICA! NO IT WASN'T! AND U YOURSELVES KNOW IT! THEY WEREN'T SCRATICING RECORDS IN AFRICA! THEY DID CREATE DANCE AND SONG BUT IT WASN IN HIP-HOP FORM! DO NOT MINIMALIZE WHAT HIP-HOP IS. IT'S NOT AS SIMPLE AS YALL ARE MAKING IT. HIP-HOP IS A COMBINATION OF DIFFRENT ELEMENTS AND BEFORE THESE ELEMENTS CAME TOGTHER THERE WAS NO HIP-HOP. AND WHEN THEY DID COME TOGETHER IT WAS IN THE BRONX NEW YORK. IT IS A KNOWN HISTORICAL FACT THAT HIP-HOP WAS CREATED IN THE SOUTH BRONX. WERE THEY DOING GRAF IN AFRICA? THEY MAY HAVE COMUNICATED WITH SYMBOLS AND HYROGLYPHICS BUT YOU CANT CALL THAT GRAF! GRAF IS SOMTHING TOTALY DIFFRENT! HIP-HOP IS THE CULTURE OF THE INER-CITY YOUTH OF NEW YORK. IT'S HOW WE LIVE OUT HERE IN THE N.Y.C IT JUST THE NORMAL EVERY DAY LIFE FOR US. LIKE RAKIM SAID "I TAKE A BEAT AND CONVERT IT INO HIP-HOP FORM" YOU GET IT? BUY THE WAY IF YOU CAME OUT HERE AND SAID HIP-HOP WASNT CREATED IN AMERICA YOU WOULD GET LAUGHED AT! SO WHAT'S GOING ON HERE IS THE FORIGHNERS TRYING TO SAY WERE AND WHO STARTED HIP-HOP WHEN IT'S ALREADY A KNOWN HISTORCAL FACT WERE HIP-HOP CAME TO BE. LIKE I SAID BEFOR HIP-HOP IS AS AMRICAN AS BASEBALL AND APPLE PIE! NOW GET MAD AT THAT AGAIN!
JUST THE FACTS JACK!! JUST THE FACTS
EARLY!!!!

and by the way shadow you still havent showed me were i said slick rick was amrican!!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!! LOL

jamal, shadow is the poo put i was refering to when i said "you were never in an argument casue you'r arguing no exsistant things"

6thPlanet
06-26-2005, 07:07 AM
brooklyndodger do you have a problem with Cilvaringz?

brooklyndodger
06-26-2005, 07:14 AM
what do u care?

6thPlanet
06-26-2005, 07:16 AM
http://pickupprod.free.fr/9mn.wmv

Prince Rai
06-26-2005, 07:18 AM
no,what i said genius, was THE MORE YOU HATE US THE MORE AROGANT WE GET!!!!
that's what i said. and yes people on here have said the don't like america YES THEY HAVE, EINSITEN!
you could say what ever you want. but there is a song called FUCK/DEATH TO AMERICA. im an american so i take it as FUCK ME! YES I DO! YES there are people in this world that would love nothing more than to see my country off of the map. YES THER ARE SMARTY PATNS! ill say this again! the name of the song is not fuck some of the americans, fuck american politics, fuck george bush. IT'S FUCK AMERICA. OR DEATH TO AMERICA. THAT MEANS AMERICA AS A WHOLE!
it's like if anybody says fuck new york ima say fuck you to nigga! it's the same thing. idon't wanna hear about shock value and all that bull shit. i ant tryng to hear that shit. the title is what it is. now if i say fuck england how you gonna take it.

like i said before most americans don't even know that song exsits. so it's not like it's making any kind of impact! only the americans that go on this site know about the song. it's not on any mixed tape or radio! and it's a 2 year old song so if it didn't catch on it ant going to! so the sock value didn't work anyway. the author of the song is not known in america trust me. this song is basicly the anthem for forighners who want to hate on america. that's all it is.
HAHAHA, spell EINSTEIN again kid.... go back to school boy. listen to ringz song, and tell me where he wishes bad to every american man woman n child.

he says fuck bush and the war.....
he also says, there are many good hindus, christians and muslims << people who make up a lot of the US population!!

Prince Rai
06-26-2005, 07:20 AM
hip-hop was born in america? but not created in america? does that even make any sense???? isn't that an oxymoron?
hip-hop was deffinetly created in amerca if it was born there! it was created by african/AMERICANS and latino/AMRICANS IN THE BRONX NEW YORK UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. HIP-HOP WAS NOT CREATED IN AFRICA! NO IT WASN'T! AND U YOURSELVES KNOW IT! THEY WEREN'T SCRATICING RECORDS IN AFRICA! THEY DID CREATE DANCE AND SONG BUT IT WASN IN HIP-HOP FORM! DO NOT MINIMALIZE WHAT HIP-HOP IS. IT'S NOT AS SIMPLE AS YALL ARE MAKING IT. HIP-HOP IS A COMBINATION OF DIFFRENT ELEMENTS AND BEFORE THESE ELEMENTS CAME TOGTHER THERE WAS NO HIP-HOP. AND WHEN THEY DID COME TOGETHER IT WAS IN THE BRONX NEW YORK. IT IS A KNOWN HISTORICAL FACT THAT HIP-HOP WAS CREATED IN THE SOUTH BRONX. WERE THEY DOING GRAF IN AFRICA? THEY MAY HAVE COMUNICATED WITH SYMBOLS AND HYROGLYPHICS BUT YOU CANT CALL THAT GRAF! GRAF IS SOMTHING TOTALY DIFFRENT! HIP-HOP IS THE CULTURE OF THE INER-CITY YOUTH OF NEW YORK. IT'S HOW WE LIVE OUT HERE IN THE N.Y.C IT JUST THE NORMAL EVERY DAY LIFE FOR US. LIKE RAKIM SAID "I TAKE A BEAT AND CONVERT IT INO HIP-HOP FORM" YOU GET IT? BUY THE WAY IF YOU CAME OUT HERE AND SAID HIP-HOP WASNT CREATED IN AMERICA YOU WOULD GET LAUGHED AT! SO WHAT'S GOING ON HERE IS THE FORIGHNERS TRYING TO SAY WERE AND WHO STARTED HIP-HOP WHEN IT'S ALREADY A KNOWN HISTORCAL FACT WERE HIP-HOP CAME TO BE. LIKE I SAID BEFOR HIP-HOP IS AS AMRICAN AS BASEBALL AND APPLE PIE! NOW GET MAD AT THAT AGAIN!
JUST THE FACTS JACK!! JUST THE FACTS
EARLY!!!!

and by the way shadow you still havent showed me were i said slick rick was amrican!!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!! LOL

jamal, shadow is the poo put i was refering to when i said "you were never in an argument casue you'r arguing no exsistant things"
i was born in london, but created in a womb that was developing in frankfurt, germany!

brooklyndodger
06-26-2005, 07:41 AM
tell your life story to sombody that cares

fukc yuo!
how u like that spelling

6thPlanet
06-26-2005, 07:45 AM
Do you have a problem with CILVARINGZ?

Ink Is My Drink
06-26-2005, 07:46 AM
brooklyndodger u the biggest twat ive seen on this whole site. well done

Prince Rai
06-26-2005, 07:54 AM
tell your life story to sombody that cares

fukc yuo!
how u like that spelling

LOL, im well "jealous" of you!

life story?? u dnt read and understand much do you??

brooklyndodger
06-26-2005, 07:55 AM
why? are u cilvaringz lawyer????????
what do you care????????????????
don't worry about me????????????
:thumbup:

Prince Rai
06-26-2005, 07:59 AM
why? are u cilvaringz lawyer????????
what do you care????????????????
don't worry about me????????????
:thumbup:

damm u still here??

6thPlanet
06-26-2005, 08:00 AM
What are you doing?

6thPlanet
06-26-2005, 08:02 AM
:lmao:

6thPlanet
06-26-2005, 10:30 AM
Peace.

Jamal Arief
06-26-2005, 12:30 PM
There is a difference between something being born and being created. I said born to emphasize that the birth of hip hop was actually a process. Hip Hop was never created, not in America and not elsewhere.

Peace.

born invincible
06-26-2005, 12:39 PM

i think its funny how he can name an album that and then turn around and make profit from americans.

honestly the dude is very skilled. beats and lyrically. but this i hate america shit is wack. everyones always screamin about the problems but is never active in seeking solutions. altho one can only do so much... actively seeking solutions is better than actively talking nonsense!

i had a loooooong chat with cilva and basically he dont like me cause im american. cmon.... WTF is that?

DipWet
06-26-2005, 12:49 PM
cilvaringz is a fucking faggot and couldn't be my friend

his album is going to flop like every other wu album

cilvaringz is rza's secretary.. realize

6thPlanet
06-26-2005, 01:04 PM
:lmao:

brooklyndodger
06-26-2005, 01:13 PM
what ever makes you sleep good at night jamal!

Ink Is My Drink
06-26-2005, 01:15 PM
this thread is jus fukin stupid now

brooklyndodger
06-26-2005, 01:19 PM
jamal go get the boogie down productions album criminal minded and listen to the song SOUTH BRONX!!!
THAT WILL BE A NICE LITTLE HISTORY LESON FOR YOUR FOOLISH ASS!

PN_00
06-26-2005, 02:41 PM
by the way,you also helped prove my point///

and that point is

what is an American mc??? what determines that you're an American mc??

how do u know that there are no better mcs from outside America who could migrate here and start killing it??

at the end of the day,dont look down on any other rap scene thats not in the states for u dont know the level of skill any mc in the world posses

i know french rappers and producers that could shame alotta mcs here today

even timbo and ykim been spoked on that shit

i wasn't denying the strength of foreign mc's...i was simply stating that hip-hop originated in america and i stand by that. i'm not even american, nor am i white.

"what is an American mc??? what determines that you're an American mc??"
if you're American and you're an MC, then you're an american mc, whether you be african-american, puerto rican-american, arab-american, chinese-american, etc.

pablobaluba
06-26-2005, 03:47 PM
this thread started more rumors and beefs than i thought

Liquidswordsman
06-26-2005, 04:02 PM
this thread is jus fukin stupid now
co sign

6thPlanet
06-26-2005, 04:05 PM
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:xGVbJc3DzXMJ:www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D6658+cilvaringz+wutangcorp\

Jamal Arief
06-26-2005, 04:23 PM
How does that take any value away from what I've said? I only said that the influence of the African culture outweighs the influence of the American culture. I' think KRS wouldn't disagree... It is much more likely that hip hop (or a similar 'way of life') might have been born in Africa, let's say in Johannisburg, than in the South Bronx or Jamaica without slavery!

Peace.

brooklyndodger
06-26-2005, 05:08 PM
SOUTH BRONX!!! SOUTH SOUTH BRONX!

save all that coulda would shit!

brooklyndodger
06-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Pn_00 Buck Buck Buck Buck Buck Buck Buck Buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finaly A Forighner With An Un-clouded Judgment!!!!!!!!!

Early!!!!

Jamal Arief
06-26-2005, 06:37 PM

save all that coulda would shit! I give credit to the Americans for their big contribution in realising the technology to produce hip hop music. That's basically it. Their other big contribution to the development of hip hop is the oppression of people of African heritage.

Also, I just started to read the beginning of this shit pile of a thread. And I would have to agree with that one guy from Romania who said America doesn't even have a culture. These 230 years (...actually, every second building or park around me is older than that...) are nothing compared to the influence of thousands of years of European, African and Asian culture in your great country. American cultures are those of the Maya, Inca, Aztecs...

However, Fuck Europe, Fuck America and Fuck You!

Peace.

zzzzzz
06-26-2005, 06:40 PM
fuck yall man

whitey
06-26-2005, 09:39 PM
I give credit to the Americans for their big contribution in realising the technology to produce hip hop music. That's basically it. Their other big contribution to the development of hip hop is the oppression of people of African heritage.

Also, I just started to read the beginning of this shit pile of a thread. And I would have to agree with that one guy from Romania who said America doesn't even have a culture. These 230 years (...actually, every second building or park around me is older than that...) are nothing compared to the influence of thousands of years of European, African and Asian culture in your great country. American cultures are those of the Maya, Inca, Aztecs...

However, Fuck Europe, Fuck America and Fuck You!

Peace.

o fuck off ay.

did the first people out of africa go to anyplace after some time had passed and be like "fuck is this, you dont have a culture, shit we been around, unlike you newbies".

that is the dumbest shit i ever heard. just because our country is only a couple hundred years old doesnt mean we dont things to call our own.

all places had to start someplace.

and the mayas and incas and all that, idk about that. got nothin to do with us. we either killed them or tryed to morph them into america, how could we morph them into something which isnt there? (and i definatly do not agree with it, but thats just how it happend).

Empirical Truth
06-26-2005, 09:39 PM
how the fuck you gonna say we don't have any culture? what kinda shit is that son? I lost some respect for you
I think he means since America's ancestors were Euroupean...essentially there is no such thing as a pure homogenious American "culture".

That's all

jtvc36
06-26-2005, 09:48 PM
Titles a little too harsh espeically with the shits thats goin on in da world..but the track itself is pretty tight

Empirical Truth
06-26-2005, 09:49 PM
there is slavary opression and rasism all over the world on every square inch of it. slavery is still going on is some parts of the world so what are you saing. and i hope your not from england talking like that.

same old story. yes hip-hop spread all over the world but it has a home. yall just don't wann hear that. every time it's said yall get mad. yall get mad at the truth. like i don't have a right to say hip-hop started in america, like im telling a lie.

shado i don't know what slick comet your talkin about cause your not slik

but what has been ignored is this verse that none of yall have a coment for. ima call this the invisible verse.
answer this!!!!!

Thank you!!

Latin Americans actually constituted the largest percentage of those enslaved. It was other peoples that were are large part of this too. Slavery has a much larger "international" foundation than most are aware of.....

Therefore

Struggle and by extension, Hip-Hop- the language of struggle, is universal. We are connected definitely by the past, as well as the present.

Oh yeah, fuck the kkk

elsachmo
06-27-2005, 12:00 AM
Nobody I know in America smiles when people in other countries die. I have travelled quite a bit, and what I see is, that for the most part, all countries are run by power hungry individuals who would do almost anything to get what they want. It's the whole world that's crazy, the USA just has bigger guns right now. That will undoubtedly change one day, as all "empires" have fallen. The history of the world, as I know it, is full of political lies, nations conquering nations, and war. Unfortunately, that just seems to be the way things have always been. If your country has not taken over someone by force, or censored media to sway the people, they might one day. America is not the "we've never done anything wrong nation" that most foreigners seem to think we are. George Bush may be a less than desirable leader, but look at the exact same things happening all over the globe right now, just on a smaller scale. I think of America like a brother, who may piss you off and head down the wrong path, but whom you still love and would die for. In conclusion Cilva, I recognize that there are some facts in your lyrics, but it's the feeling that's all wrong to me. Peace to everybody would be great, but one punch leads to another that leads to another. The human beings that flew into the towers, or who enjoy the reaction to the death of innocents are not helping, but only continuing to make things worse. Just my opinion, but I'd like to think that everyone on this board has more in common than they think. One.

ps Michael Moore is a perfect example of someone trying to control peoples minds through the media. He shows facts, yes, but edits and twists them to extremes, sometimes distorting the original context, when the truth was probably enough. Just please research his history and present, before labelling him a "good" American. We need more truth, and less spindoctors.

Prince Rai
06-27-2005, 05:23 AM
yall need 2 chill, all of u are wastin time with this shit now.

focus on worthwhile topics 2 talk bout

3rdEyeVizion
06-27-2005, 06:44 AM

^O^

3rdEyeVizion
06-27-2005, 06:56 AM
Ive visited some nice places over the world, Greenland standing out the most, theres no grass or suburbs there... its all ice. They dont have as many materialistic stuff than the likes of usa and england, and its god damn lovely and so different. When I have a family of my own im going to take them across the world, might make them appreciate things more and wont turn out like some ignorant people round here.
just wanted to add this verse to your beautiful statement if I may!

"In the ways of the world today,
it's so easy to stray away
go to keep our mind from all the drugs and crime.
Material things keep us blind"

PEACE

06-27-2005, 07:05 AM
yall need 2 chill, all of u are wastin time with this shit now.

focus on worthwhile topics 2 talk bout
co-sign

WHITE_MANTIS_AI
06-27-2005, 09:31 AM
peace to ringz just read his first post i cant belive yall carryd on like this look hip hop is a world wide music there is hip hop culture everywere around the world it started in america but that dosnt matter anymore it is not american anymore and thesedays hip hop is just another capitalist american buissness anyways

but peace to ringz keep doin your thing

pablobaluba
06-27-2005, 10:17 AM
I think he means since America's ancestors were Euroupean...essentially there is no such thing as a pure homogenious American "culture".

That's allyeah. that's exactly what i was trying to say....and sorry for al those who misunderstood me.it's exactly what you said!!!

PowerHouseKickout
06-27-2005, 10:43 AM
american roots are in europe...and africa

amerikkka is born in genocide and slavery...

and it goes on

Prince Rai
06-27-2005, 11:27 AM
american roots are in europe...and africa

amerikkka is born in genocide and slavery...

and it goes on
BOOM,

nice use of the K's

6thPlanet
06-27-2005, 11:29 AM
United Snakes of America

pablobaluba
06-27-2005, 02:17 PM
i also use the k's in the title !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!