PDA

View Full Version : you can thank me later

Soul Controller
11-02-2012, 11:16 AM
simply beautiful...

VRsUKEvscHI

we are the center of our own universe, go to your center and find your self, and find a Existence that has no beginning or ending.

hashashin
11-02-2012, 11:18 AM
pressed play, heard what song it was, stopped watching

Soul Controller
11-02-2012, 11:26 AM
fuck teh song, put it on mute

G_GBwuYuOOs

Soul Controller
11-02-2012, 01:28 PM
s65DSz78jW4

Mr. R&B
11-02-2012, 10:19 PM
http://creolemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/drake-album-cover.jpg

WSKndXpLM3Y

Soul Controller
11-03-2012, 07:38 AM
nevr heard anything by drake, besides a track about trainers?? with raekwon? about 7 years back

Mr. R&B
11-03-2012, 08:33 AM
I didn't expect you to listen to it.

You just put "Thank Me Later" in the title and that's what came to mind.

Drake certainly wouldn't be your cup of tea.

And I don't think I've heard a song with a Raekwon feature about shoes.

But that sounds like the type of thing he would've done back then.

EAGLE EYE
11-03-2012, 06:43 PM
simply beautiful...

VRsUKEvscHI

we are the center of our own universe, go to your center and find your self, and find a Existence that has no beginning or ending.

lol song is gay

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-03-2012, 07:37 PM
don't hate on the song, rob. it was one of coldplay's better ones.

Soul Controller
11-04-2012, 06:08 AM
i actually hate teh song, its depressing as fawke,. even tho it pretends to be a happy song.. lol

but the song goes very well with the video.. lol

kinda reminds of blind melons - no rain

MaskedAvenger
11-04-2012, 08:45 AM
dope vid

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-04-2012, 03:45 PM
i actually hate teh song, its depressing as fawke,. even tho it pretends to be a happy song.. lol

but the song goes very well with the video.. lol

kinda reminds of blind melons - no rain

I don't listen to much Coldplay anymore, but at the time of that single's release I really liked it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-04-2012, 06:35 PM
simply beautiful...

VRsUKEvscHI

the video makes me think of something i was gonna do if i had the power to do it.

i would fuck with the weather and galaxy.

6am: snow for 2 hours, so everyone can play in the snow for a few of hours.

12pm: rain for 30 mins and then bright sunshine to create rainbows that grace the skies until the early evening. everyone on the planet would be able to chill in the sun with their loved ones and forget about doing bad things for this one day.

8.30pm: vivid coloured sunsets using all the colours of the rainbow changing from one colour to the next every 30 mins.

12am: smokey coloured clouds would slowly move onto the horizon. i would make the clouds put on a show for everyone to see, a show of how nature and life works on the planet, from birth to death, but all in high speed for the next 4 hours. showing us all the species that we haven't seen before starting from the dinosaurs.

4am: the cloud show would end and it would still be pitch black in the sky with the moon as the only light. then slowly each planet in our solar system would orbit earth and we'd all catch a glimpse of them one by one.

5.30am: the planets would all go back to it's regular position. then lots of comets (like halley's comets) would appear and light up the skies like fireworks.

5.50am: a lunar eclipse would mark then end of the comet spectacular.

6am: instead of the moon reappearing as the eclipse ends it would be the sun and it would be morning again.

i'd make a few adjustments to the original post.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1360384