PDA

View Full Version : Question for all you fuckers who...

noel411
11-02-2012, 07:46 PM
worry about shit like what preservatives and chemicals and shit are in the meat you eat.

worry about what chemicals and shit are in tap water.

worry about what subliminal messages you're being exposed to when you turn on the tv.

worry about whether the government is monitoring what you're doing on the internet.

etc etc. All that paranoid bullshit (not saying it's not real. Moreso just who gives a fuck?)

The question is, do you think that by worrying about all that shit and adjusting your actions and lifestyle in accordance with what you know (or what you THINK you know), you are actually improving your health and quality of life?

The_Cyclenauts
11-03-2012, 10:17 AM
were not worried about anything. were just more informed and aware of reality than most people around us.

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 11:45 AM
were not worried about anything. were just more informed and aware of reality than most people around us.

pretty much...worry is one of those types of things that causes health pathologies and creative blockages...it should be avoided at all costs...

yeah noel your words above pretty much dis-qualify you even being responded to because they are all eskewed and discombubulated son

lets separate these contradictions shall we?

first of all...those true queens and true kings who have the most precious of knowledge and avoid " preservatives and chemicals and shit" would more than likely not allow that power vampire known as "worry" to blow holes in their theoretical power collection tank

this is one way how you inquiry is eskewed

second of all...this precious knowledge would include that you don't eat meat...meat eats you...

worry and eating meat don't help winning a VICTORY against that which causes poor health

theres alot of tree huggin bed wetting liberal hippy dooshbag channeler of entity types who claim they can eat taco bell and can "program their subconshush mind" so that that shit won't effect their health...eye find it cute...it shows the age of innocence is not yet done...although this progamming has its advantages its a poor military strategy in the war against sickness to think your punk ass subconshush mind will ENSURE that "food" won't run amuck and send your over "the ledge"...and once again...its not food for you...when you eat taco bell that inside your body which is planning to create a tumor is cheering DINNERTIME!!!!!! one feature of falling off the ledge is the voice of dat devil Yacob's doctors and nurses telling you what they are gonna do to you to make sure you live...and the majority people out of fear (who is a cousin of worry) willl relinquish they self to them...enslavement begins

movingon...

"subliminal messages you're being exposed to when you turn on the tv."

when one has the precious knowledge of kings..that knowledge of all knowledge...tv isn't too harmfull in moderation...but those who don't have it suffer greatly as a result of the tv...thats a whole subject in itself but...eye enjoy the tv...but eye fast from tv watching and the one way eye personally don't like it is how it puts thoughts of poverty in your head...news about the economy, commercials that be like "hey....your just sitting on the couch you lazy bum...call now to start your new career".....not to mention the victim mentality promoted on tv shows.....watching tv has the remarkable ability to keep one in a state of poverty.....

as far as paranoia....eye don't really even acknowedge the terminology of vampire euro-centric psychiatric science...but...eye cee this physical world as the real dream world...all eye do is stay entertained...a few days ago eye got a call from people claiming to be "CIA/illuminati" and basically they threatened to killl mah self and family if eye didn't join them...

eye wasn't worried, fearfull, ashamed, Grieved...

its all entertainment....this 3-d holographic dreamstate that eye created for mah self with light energy is entertainment...eye have travelled to the unknowable AKA the spirit realm quite a few times and percieved its energy and infinite emptyness....realizing that the unknowable is that which sustains the sub-atomic "world" and beyond om only concerned with the unknowable during mah vacation here in this physical universe

"The question is, do you think that by worrying about all that shit and adjusting your actions and lifestyle in accordance with what you know (or what you THINK you know), you are actually improving your health and quality of life? "

even though this question is ESKEWED(cee above)you are obviously not striving for perfection...striving to kill that which is trying to kill your physical self is what a person seeking perfection would do...in this case the perfected person goes to war with that which causes poor health...in a war you MINIMALIZE ALL POSSIBLE UNKNOWNS AS POSSIBLE...you might live next to a fuckin chemical plant with a smokestack...yeah...theres unknowns that alot times we have no control over and thats even more proof of why its so imperative to minimalize all possible unknowns...

oh what a tribulation we as humans are in...we have to be infinitely more serious about our health than people living 100 years ago and before...because they didn't have to deal with these toxins in their bodies...

but personally eye went raw vegan for at least 8 months eating large amounts of organic food daily, sunbathing, doing deep breathing, purifying emotions, fasting....and eye can say that the results eye saw was emphatic as a mothafucka...eye never felt so good in mah life!!!!!!

at the end of those 8 months eye saw the proof in a experience where eye got in a state of heightened awareness that was higher than any experience smoking weed or the 2 times eye shroomed or even having 6 with a lovely yin...

not only is your question eskew noel...but its like trying to describe something thats visually x-skwizzit to a blind person

the difference beetween knowledge and wisdom

PEACE

John Nash
11-03-2012, 12:01 PM
i do worry about those things sometimes but only to a very small degree.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill

this worried me a little. if those pills could cause gender mutation on fish could they not also do that type of thing to humans who drink the water?

i do think that people over-worry about that type of stuff until they go paranoid and most of the time u dont need to worry about thgose things but i think u should just generally be aware of them.

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 12:29 PM
worry about shit like what preservatives and chemicals and shit are in the meat you eat.

worry about what subliminal messages you're being exposed to when you turn on the tv.

worry about whether the government is monitoring what you're doing on the internet.

etc etc. All that paranoid bullshit (not saying it's not real. Moreso just who gives a fuck?)

The question is, do you think that by worrying about all that shit and adjusting your actions and lifestyle in accordance with what you know (or what you THINK you know), you are actually improving your health and quality of life?

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7221/vlcsnap2012110313h22m30.png

Armageddon has been in effect

go get a late pass

noel411
11-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Or so you think. Reading about all that crap doesn't do anything for developing the sort of awareness and understanding of reality that can actually benefit a person and separate them from the 99.9% population of mindless fucken idiots.

What I am saying in that 99.9% of people who load themselves with "knowledge" and information, and try to be intelligent, and actually believe they are intelligent, are still just mindless fucken idiots who have no common sense, no ability to think for themselves, and no ability to view things for what they really are with no influence from outside sources such as things they've read or heard other people say, or general conceptions that already exist.

Reading about how drinking tap water places you under mind control from secret governmental organisations doesn't alter how your mind works. It just fills your brain with a bunch of shit that won't get you anywhere.

EAGLE EYE
11-03-2012, 04:43 PM
yeah noel your words above pretty much dis-qualify you even being responded to because they are all eskewed and discombubulated son

Lmao - I like how you say his words don't warrant a response, and then continue to write about 2 pages. Smh

KERZO
11-03-2012, 05:24 PM
discombubulated

http://edge.ilpvideo.com/img/2012/02/28/cappadonna-slang-editorial.png

John Nash
11-03-2012, 05:27 PM
*discombobulated

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Or so you think. Reading about all that crap doesn't do anything for developing the sort of awareness and understanding of reality that can actually benefit a person and separate them from the 99.9% population of mindless fucken idiots.

What I am saying in that 99.9% of people who load themselves with "knowledge" and information, and try to be intelligent, and actually believe they are intelligent, are still just mindless fucken idiots who have no common sense, no ability to think for themselves, and no ability to view things for what they really are with no influence from outside sources such as things they've read or heard other people say, or general conceptions that already exist.

Reading about how drinking tap water places you under mind control from secret governmental organisations doesn't alter how your mind works. It just fills your brain with a bunch of shit that won't get you anywhere.

How do you "get Somewhere" ?

what is "getting somewhere and what are You trying to get ?

people who are informed usually end up blackballed and blackmailed and ostracized, set up - those who do use what they know to make moves in a better direction for themselves and kind end up dead - some even get poisoned - know anyone like this ?

99.9% ?

really ?

soldiers know the plans of their enemies and fight the good fight from the rank they are in - drones go along with society and usually end up happy with a hand full of piss and a mouth full of shit cause they don't know what they are eating -

things won't change for the better because people who are making allot of money keeping things the way they are, are spending allot of money eliminating the competition

noel411
11-03-2012, 08:09 PM
How do you "get Somewhere" ?

One way to "get somewhere" is on rollerblades...

http://newcomicreviews.com/unsorted/20/new/jordan_carver.gif

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 08:27 PM
thems some bottles

Fatal Guillotine
11-04-2012, 10:59 AM
study of the trivium is needed.

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-04-2012, 12:29 PM

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/3738099+_2a7ce0f3c44cc24f42a487a1fd8ff181.gif

knewcheeze
11-06-2012, 12:22 PM

that makes absolutely no sense...you saying that people who avoid toxins which will kill them are mindless fuckin idiots who have no common sense

seems like you got a victim mentality the size of king geedorah

fuck outta here!!!!!

knewcheeze
11-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Lmao - I like how you say his words don't warrant a response, and then continue to write about 2 pages. Smh

weed is one hell of a herb

knewcheeze
11-06-2012, 12:25 PM
soldiers know the plans of their enemies and fight the good fight from the rank they are in - drones go along with society and usually end up happy with a hand full of piss and a mouth full of shit cause they don't know what they are eating -

eye nominate Noel as the laziest mothafucka at wu tang corp

pro.Graveface
11-06-2012, 04:40 PM
yeah , fucked up thread title!

noel411
11-06-2012, 04:41 PM
that makes absolutely no sense...you saying that people who avoid toxins which will kill them are mindless fuckin idiots who have no common sense

seems like you got a victim mentality the size of king geedorah

fuck outta here!!!!!

Dude, there is no way in fuck eye'm gonna waste my time on a serious debate with you. Eye've only read a handful of your posts and it's all eye needed to deduce that you've got the intelligence level of a six year old.

Eye've also noticed that you throw around the term "victim mentality" as if it's applicable to everybody who you disagree with. You clearly have no fucking idea what it even means. Let me explain it to you. It's like black people blaming the white man for all of their shortcomings. That's a victim mentality.

Eye've also noticed that you inappropriately label everybody you disagree with as "lazy". So eye'll give you an example of how to use that label properly too. It's like black people complaining about how hard they have it and how racist the world is, but doing absolute fuck all to resolve this issue and create a better image and life for themselves. That's lazy.

And because you're so fucking simple and probably couldn't figure this out for yourself, eye feel it necessary to point out that the reason eye copied and pasted your post instead of quoting it properly was to take the piss out of you. Eye can't believe eye actually feel the need to explain that, but eye do.

pro.Graveface
11-06-2012, 04:47 PM
thread title still fucked up,,
and a lil worrying is healthy sometimez,
nice letter colourz btw y'all

knewcheeze
11-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Dude, there is no way in fuck eye'm gonna waste my time on a serious debate with you. Eye've only read a handful of your posts and it's all eye needed to deduce that you've got the intelligence level of a six year old.

this is comming from a dude who thinks that people are mindless idiots who avoid polluting their body...you are in bizarro world muh man so what you really mean is that eye got the intelligence of the architect of the heavens and earth

Eye've also noticed that you throw around the term "victim mentality" as if it's applicable to everybody who you disagree with. You clearly have no fucking idea what it even means. Let me explain it to you. It's like black people blaming the white man for all of their shortcomings. That's a victim mentality.

you got the ultimate victim mentality....you attack people who are trying to not be victims...and u only attack them cuz you lazy and these type of people expose your laziness...you don't have the DISIPLINE to live a lifestyle which avoids these toxins....and yes....this is why eye LOVE THE 5 percenters....because 5 percenters don't put the blame on the white man....the blame is placed solely on YACUB and the original people on the planet for going astray......LOL

Eye've also noticed that you inappropriately label everybody you disagree with as "lazy". So eye'll give you an example of how to use that label properly too. It's like black people complaining about how hard they have it and how racist the world is, but doing absolute fuck all to resolve this issue and create a better image and life for themselves. That's lazy.

the lazy label was used by one of the trolls up in here and eye just went and ran with it.....and it fits...YOU FUCKIN LAZY......you make no sense.....the whole purpose of your initial post in this thread is basically you attacking people who are trying to create a better life for themselves......do you take psycho meds son?

And because you're so fucking simple and probably couldn't figure this out for yourself, eye feel it necessary to point out that the reason eye copied and pasted your post instead of quoting it properly was to take the piss out of you. Eye can't believe eye actually feel the need to explain that, but eye do.

eye willl quote what Rambo told Sherriff Teagle in first blood when he caught him up in the mountain.....LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!....LET IT GO!!!! OWL GIVE YOU A WAR YOU WON"T FORGET.....

son.....just shut da fuck up....

noel411
11-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Eye don't think knowcheeze really nose what's coming out of his mouth on hear sometimes. Open your I's and maybe you will cee how to better put to use your ABSees.

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 05:33 AM
lolol, just cos your aware of something, doesnt make you afraid or scared of it.

until you become aware of the poisons, and what they do.. you will never give a fuck, thats something only the person themselves can do..

they wont listen, the only way is if for example. noel went and did the research..
then he would see, why you should give a fuck (unless he doesnt care about health/himself/his children/)

the ones who ridicule this, with no knowledge of it, are the ones who worry,.

i dont care about any of that shit mentioned in the OP.

knowing about it, being aware of it,., knowing it doesnt fuck with me..

why would that worry me???

i think you been checking out the wrong 'information' & 'knowledge'

lol at believing tap water makes you mind controlled...

where have u got that stupidity from??

flouride in drinking water makes you DOCILE, do you know the difference between what you stated, and docile?

having knowledge, doesnt mean shit,, ie in school. you repeat what the teacher says.. thats not knowledge.. you passed your exams.. cos you remembered what the teacher taught you.. thats not knowledge.. all you have done there, is repeat and regurgitate what you was taught, same goes for anyone who reads any information. it doesnt make you INTELLIGENT

Intelligence comes from using the knowledge, when you apply it,. when you can help others with it,

To me it seems like you noel. are confused and lost, your coming from a tilted view point., due to that, you cant see the information/knowledge without biased..

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 05:47 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/384608_10151087315264539_765412345_n.jpg

noel411
11-08-2012, 07:58 PM
i think you been checking out the wrong 'information' & 'knowledge'

I haven't been checking out anything. It's just shit you hear and see going through life. I wasn't referring to anything in particular. The things I mentioned in my initial post were just examples. I wouldn't read about that shit. It doesn't interest me. And I don't believe anything I read or hear unless I research it extremely thoroughly and see irrefutable proof of it. I certainly don't care about any of that shit enough to do such thorough research on it.

It's like all these fucking ridiculous stories they have on current affairs programs. Bananas give you cancer. Video games give you cancer. Walking gives you cancer. Breathing gives you cancer. Living gives you cancer. I couldn't give a fuck about any of that shit and would never let it concern me in the least. I'd rather just live life.
lol at believing tap water makes you mind controlled...

where have u got that stupidity from??
That was really just a joke, but the hilarious (and/or frightening) thing is that I'm pretty sure I actually once saw someone on here spewing such shit. I know I got it from somewhere. It stuck with me because it's fucken hilarious and a perfect example of how I feel about all this shit and the people who worry about it.
having knowledge, doesnt mean shit,, ie in school. you repeat what the teacher says.. thats not knowledge.. you passed your exams.. cos you remembered what the teacher taught you.. thats not knowledge.. all you have done there, is repeat and regurgitate what you was taught, same goes for anyone who reads any information. it doesnt make you INTELLIGENT
Well that's about the most sensible thing I've ever read in KTL.
To me it seems like you noel. are confused and lost, your coming from a tilted view point., due to that, you cant see the information/knowledge without biased..
lolz. I find it exceedingly humouress to be accused of being "confused and lost" here in KTL. That is like the ultimate irony to me.

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 08:03 PM
i meant confused and lost, due to me mainly thinking the views in your OP and the following posts where how you felt.. my bad :p

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2012, 08:37 PM
lolz. I find it exceedingly humouress to be accused of being "confused and lost" here in KTL. That is like the ultimate irony to me.

LOL it's menacing^

Also I agree that repeating facts and often information that is complete utter garbage is not a legitimate way to measure or assess one's intelligence.

I think the most frustrating thing about my career, is explaining what it really entails. Sure you have an immense amount resources and references for writing code, even frameworks that you can build upon to get a project up and running..

but every day whether I like it or not, I have to think abstractly, critically, and wear many hats. It really isn't easy to build something out of thin air, let alone write it in a way that can be interpreted and understood by someone who inherits it a few years down the line.

I have to basically incrementally augment the amount of new information that my brain absorbs throughout the year..... make sure I can retain it, (repeat).

Then - I have to not only fully understand it, but put it into practice and create something of use. (That is what requires intelligence). I really have gotten to the point where I need to partition my brain to accomodate for new changes in language specifications, business logic, industry trends, etc etc.

For someone[KTLaliens] to point a finger and make a snide remark about another's intelligence - because they either a: don't believe everything that infowars publishes OR B: either isn't interested about fluoride water or never looked into it

- is nothing short of an absurd, narrow-minded individual who will trudge through life in most unpragmatic fashion.

oh.. and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 08:52 PM
^ i never took you for one to take the interwebz so seriously.

especially if a yam is calling you un-intelligent, why let it efx you?

!!!! it clicked.. just then in my head.. you do as you have said come off like you are un-sympathetic to real life issues. i know you've cracked jokes on tha tissue before,. but i understand more now.... :)

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2012, 08:55 PM
^
What are you talking about? No one said anything to me. I'm just chiming in since apparently the word intelligence has been redefined by wucorper's with social complexes

k boo
http://www.birdchannel.com/images/articles/bird-word-of-day/regurgitation.jpg

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 09:08 PM
i know you got feelings too, i will be more respectful to you, i dont want you to feel un intelligent on line ever again

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222511_527330940628547_666885575_n.jpg

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2012, 09:11 PM
feelings?

I store teh feelings in an associative array for later use.

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 09:15 PM
mmm a database of emotions? noice!

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2012, 09:20 PM
array and database aren't really interchangeable terms.

an array is essentially an object (often temporary) for holding key/value pairs of data... which could be anything.

you can then iterate over it to find a match of something you need

noel411
11-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Whenever I poke fun at or call out other people on here, people always seem to assume that I believe I am superior to them or "better than them" or whatever. I can understand how I would be taken that way, certainly, but please recognise that that is not a justified assumption. Not only that but it couldn't be further from the truth. Just because I'm calling out other people on shit it doesn't mean I don't see countless flaws in myself which I acknowledge and try to work on.

I responded to the "confused and lost" comment because that is one thing that I certainly know I am not, whereas I firmly believe the majority of people who post here are.

But yeah, I guess you pretty much put me in my place there. I'll wear that. I'm not gonna try to squirm my way out of it.

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 09:28 PM
array and database aren't really interchangeable terms.

an array is essentially an object (often temporary) for holding key/value pairs of data... which could be anything.

you can then iterate over it to find a match of something you need

I meant it in terms of having your emotions on tap, in a database (or a file cabinet) for you to pull out and use as and when..

your emotions wouldnt be temporary tho.. so i didnt really know what else to inter change array with :p

apart from thinking of star trek ( teh caretaker array ST voyager!)

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2012, 09:45 PM
But yeah, I guess you pretty much put me in my place there. I'll wear that. I'm not gonna try to squirm my way out of it.

Are you replying to me or someone from earlier in this discussion?

I was just adding on to what you already posted in this thread, and figured I'd expound upon what my career requires on day to day basis. It seems like the people who post in this section have their own definition of intelligence..

aka - "regurgitating info or understanding a small bit about a vast amount of subjects"

noel411
11-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Are you replying to me or someone from earlier in this discussion?

I was just adding on to what you already posted in this thread, and figured I'd expound upon what my career requires on day to day basis. It seems like the people who post in this section have their own definition of intelligence..

aka - "regurgitating info or understanding a small bit about a vast amount of subjects"
I was replying to you. At the time I wrote the post yours was the last post in this thread. By the time I posted it you and SC had had a bit of a back and forth. Made things kind of unclear I guess.

I was responding to this...
For someone to point a finger and make a snide remark about another's intelligence - because they either a: don't believe everything that infowars publishes OR B: either isn't interested about fluoride water or never looked into it

- is nothing short of an absurd, narrow-minded individual who will trudge through life in most unpragmatic fashion.

oh.. and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2012, 10:00 PM
^ yea i was addressing what I've seen in this section in the past and recently with that.

urbanjournalz comes to mind

noel411
11-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Just reading it again now I think I totally misoverstood it. I think you were actually backing me up. lolz.

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2012, 10:09 PM
bingo

noel411
11-08-2012, 10:12 PM
lolz. I think I'm a bit over conscious about the fact that I often take the piss out of people and call them on their shit, and probably come across as thinking I'm "better" than them. I've been called out for it before on here and it couldn't be further from reality. In actuality I wish I did have a higher opinion of myself than I do.

This misoverstanding itself pretty much shows that I'm a pretty fucking big retard myself. lolz.

Soul Controller
11-09-2012, 08:15 AM
you dont come across better than them if you ridicule them, depends how you call them out, cos even if they explain to you, you wont understand cos as you said, 'you dont look into that stuff'

so how can you come across better than them? i think thats just in your own mind, you come across better..

John Nash
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
most of the time theres no point saying that ur far more intelligent than someone else because its probably impossible to measure intelligence.

emotions and social interactions also account for intelligence. and its very difficult to measure these.

same with stuff like eye to hand coordination.

pro.Graveface
11-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Positiv Endurance Annihilates Complex Emotionz

noel411
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM
you dont come across better than them if you ridicule them, depends how you call them out, cos even if they explain to you, you wont understand cos as you said, 'you dont look into that stuff'

so how can you come across better than them? i think thats just in your own mind, you come across better..
I wasn't concerned about coming across "better" than anyone. I was concerned about coming across as thinking I'm "better" than them. But yeah, I realised during that exchange with Robbie that there's really no reason to be concerned about that in this thread. It just came up because I thought he'd call me out on it, but he actually hadn't.

I've posted a few threads in here in the past that questioned people's intentions and approach to posting here, and suggested they might think about changing their ways, and people have taken it as me thinking I'm above everybody else and that I'm saying they should try to be like me, when in fact I never even mention myself in those threads. I'm just trying to get people to take a look at themselves and explore the reasoning behind what motivates them to do what they do.

It's like I honestly believe only the minutest fraction of people come here with the intention of learning something and trying to grow as a person. The majority of people here are much more concerned with trying to look smart, show off how much they "know", and "win" debates. I don't think I've ever seen anybody in here humbly accept that they were incorrect in a discussion and admit that the person they'd been arguing with was correct. Instead people spin endless fucking shit to try to prove not only to the rest of the forum, but to themselves, that they're "right". It's fucken pathetic and completely counter-productive. You will never grow with that sort of an approach. It does much more harm than good.

And people are so scared of "contradicting" themselves, and get so excited when they catch someone else in a "contradiction", like they've just "exposed" them or whatever. It's fucken ridiculous. How the fuck are you ever gonna grow as a person if you're worried about contradicting yourself? Contradiction is growth. At least if it's genuine. Not if you're just a fucken idiot who's doing everything he can to "win" a debate and accidentally change your point of view half way. Growth involves changing your point of view on things as you learn more about them and about yourself. If you're worried about contradicting yourself you'll never grow but instead get stuck in the same stupid fucking set ways and "opinions" and spend your life on KTL arguing with people.

Anyway, I guess that turned into a rant. So be it.

D.projectile
11-10-2012, 11:32 AM
the city i live in worries me-more specifically
.most humans worry me-including me

LORD NOSE
11-10-2012, 11:41 AM

yeah it did

if you were interested in showing the persons who fit what you just described with 846 words you'd...........

but instead you..................................

and this leads to ....................

LORD NOSE
11-10-2012, 11:43 AM

are you seriously worried about the lives of those who worry ?

every one is where they are at, where are you ?

noel411
11-10-2012, 04:55 PM
are you seriously worried about the lives of those who worry ?
Not at all. Like I said, I try to encourage people to explore what motivates them to do what they do. I only wish more people would do it.