PDA

View Full Version : How can AnyThing Non-Physical Exist ?

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 11:35 AM
???

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 11:58 AM
i think existence is subjective but a faculty or force imo "exists" just as much as any physical thing.

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 12:03 PM
the only way anything non physical could exist is if that particular thing decides to enter the physical universe or it involuntarily enters the physical universe

otherwise...nothing in the non-physical exists...for something to exist means it has to eventuallly not exist...existence only happens in the physical universe

that which exists is finite and that which doesn't exist is infinite

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 12:17 PM
the only way anything non physical could exist is if that particular thing decides to enter the physical universe or it involuntarily enters the physical universe

otherwise...nothing in the non-physical exists...for something to exist means it has to eventuallly not exist...existence only happens in the physical universe

what is this "non-physical". forces are non-physical but they effect physical things.

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 12:22 PM
what is this "non-physical". forces are non-physical but they effect physical things.

you just began to answer your own question in the second sentence of this quote

these non physical forces u speak of are the borders of this non-physical that eye speak of

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 12:23 PM
but then can you show me a purely physical universe where everything in it is physical

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 12:32 PM
but then can you show me a purely physical universe where everything in it is physical

is this a trick question?

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 12:37 PM
is this a trick question?

i dont see why there has to be a purely physical or purely non-physical universe. i cant see why physical things are the only things which exist

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 12:42 PM

can you give me an example of something that doesn't exist ?

what is infinite and does not exist ?

how is a force non - physical -

how can something that is considered non-physical, move something that is physical ?

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 12:42 PM
i dont see why there has to be a purely physical or purely non-physical universe. i cant see why physical things are the only things which exist

when eye say physical universe eye mean the place where life and death occur

as far the universe in general is concerned it is emphatically not purely physical or non-physical.....theres in beetween the 2 type area's

om making a differentiation from the universe and the physical universe for conversational purposes

diggy
11-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Basically, you Sunny and knowcheeze are materialists. Materialism is only one explanation of existing things. There are others. And Sunny, you are asking a question that you already gave an answer to in a previous post.

Is oxygen non existent?

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 12:46 PM
"i cant see why physical things are the only things which exist "

physical things don't exist because nothing is separate in the physical universe...everything in the physical is ONE...its only an illusion that we have that it is separate...

what does is exist is ALL THINGS in their totality all together...the physical universe on a whole is the only thing that exists

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Basically, you Sunny and knowcheeze are materialists.

lol- that's a fucked up title for a nigga

Materialism is only one explanation of existing things.

can you name me something that exist and at the same time is not material/matter ?

i see light and sound as being a form of matter

if you can talk about it, point to it, and feel it, it is matter, and it exist -

There are others. And Sunny, you are asking a question that you already gave an answer to in a previous post.

where ?

Is oxygen non existent?

if you need it to live, it exist and it is material

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 12:53 PM

how can something that is considered non-physical, move something that is physical ?

something is physical when it is material. when it can be touched. when it is tangible.

a force is not material or tangible.

gravity isnt material therefore it isnt physical. you cant touch it.

i have no idea how forces effect physical things. its a mind fuck. schopenhauer thought it was "will" which did it.

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 12:53 PM
can you give me an example of something that doesn't exist ?

anything which u could isolate from the physical universe a being "a thing" in and of itself does not exist...at least thats how eye cee it

as far as om concerned the physical universe on a whole in its totality is the only thing which exists because eye don't percieve anything in the physical universe as being separate from anything else in the physical universe

what is infinite and does not exist ?

everything which does not exist is infinite

implying existence automatically implies non-existence will happen sooner or later

nothing is forever...literally

you would have to ax koolgraprakim...he's the one who said certain forces was nonphysicall....eye used his comment to lead him to the answer to his question....eye didn't use those words

eye don't know but it appears that the nonphysical has supreme authority over the physical and is responsible for its movement

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Basically, you Sunny and knowcheeze are materialists. Materialism is only one explanation of existing things. There are others. And Sunny, you are asking a question that you already gave an answer to in a previous post.

Is oxygen non existent?

by "you" do u mean me. personally i think what exists is an opinion. im not a materialist

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 12:58 PM

if gravity isn't material, then what is it ?

i see magnetism as being physical -

colors are the results of light correct ?

colors are also physical

memory...physical

bass and treble, physical

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 12:59 PM

Is oxygen non existent?

googles says the theory of materialism holds that the only thing that exists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence) is matter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matter) or energy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy);

back up one second there....not quite...matter eye can agree with...but energy...eye don't believe energy exists...lemme restate...eye percieve that anything in the realm of Existence has a birth record...

eye percieve energy for the most part dwelling in the non physical

eye percieve that the non physical has infinite more amounts of energy than the physical..

the physical universe is a very very very very very very low vibration....

the spirit realm(non physical) is a very very very very
very
veryveryveryveryveryveryvery

very very High vibrational

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 01:03 PM
so by that definieation eye cannot be a materialist

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 01:05 PM
if gravity isn't material, then what is it ?

i see magnetism as being physical -

colors are the results of light correct ?

colors are also physical

memory...physical

bass and treble, physical

its a force. magnetism is also a force.

colours are difficult to explain and it depends on exactly what you mean. colour has physical properties such as absorption.

however theres also the human perception of colour which isnt physical.

base and treble are kind of similiar to colour. they have physical properties but the human perception of them isnt physical.

i dont think colour or base and treble are physical though because they arent material. theyre perceptions.

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 01:06 PM
eye don't percieve energy as having a birth record

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 01:07 PM
.........brb to fix this

anything which u could isolate from the physical universe a being "a thing" in and of itself does not exist...

so are you saying that our perception is the only unreal thing ?

as far as om concerned the physical universe on a whole in its totality is the only thing which exists because eye don't percieve anything in the physical universe as being separate from anything else in the physical universe

penises and vaginas are very very different yo

everything which does not exist is infinite

so if it's being measured by "one" of us, it is infinite - it is an image of what does really exist - it is our own projection ?

i'm saying that even what we think we see is real - it exist - and is physical -

implying existence automatically implies non-existence will happen sooner or later

nothing is forever...literally

things that exist one way, will eventually exist another way another day - everything that that thing is made up of is physical - so even after those things are broken apart and placed somewhere else, they will exist as fragments of something that existed as a whole previously.....hmmmmm

so the thing that it was is no longer in existence ?........but .........ok we have recorded memories of what we thought it existed as - ......

we are getting answers now

eye don't know but it appears that the nonphysical has supreme authority over the physical and is responsible for its movement

brain scratcher

diggy
11-03-2012, 01:16 PM
by "you" do u mean me. personally i think what exists is an opinion. im not a materialist

wasn't talking about you. ONly Sunny and knowcheeze.

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 01:20 PM
can anyone here summon Timbs ?

diggy
11-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Homework:

1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence

2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category_of_being

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Homework:

i dont really like metaphysics and i dont like kant especially not his systems and categories.

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 01:27 PM
its a force. magnetism is also a force.

colours are difficult to explain and it depends on exactly what you mean. colour has physical properties such as absorption.

however theres also the human perception of colour which isnt physical.

base and treble are kind of similiar to colour. they have physical properties but the human perception of them isnt physical.

i dont think colour or base and treble are physical though because they arent material. theyre perceptions.

just because it's lite and moves fast, it isn't physical ?

what is the difference between hunger and thirst ?

what we perceive are the results of what we received - any thing that can be received is a very physical thing -

i see matter and energy as being physical - we point to and name the fragments of what exist -

eye don't percieve energy as having a birth record

it's birth may not be recorded by us, but that doesn't mean that it didn't have a beginning -

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 01:28 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_as_Will_and_Representation

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 01:28 PM
anything which u could isolate from the physical universe a being "a thing" in and of itself does not exist...

so are you saying that our perception is the only unreal thing ?

ahhh...see your bringing another word into it...REAL...eye don't in da brain computer identify as REAL and Existant as being synonimous

eye cee that that which is free from the realm of existence and non existence is actually the most REALEST shit you could concieve of

something which could be destroyed doesn't seem real to da God

penises and vaginas are very very different yo

for conversational purposes eye could say they are different....but as far speaking on how eye percieve things on a whole...nothing in the physical is separate from another...

"everything which does not exist is infinite"

so if it's being measured by "one" of us, it is infinite - it is an image of what does really exist - it is our own projection ?

if "it" is being measured then it isn't infinite...only the non physical is infinite...there couldn't be an accurate image of that which truly exists because its impossible to visualize everything in the physical universe on a whole....

it is our own projection ?

WHY EQUALITY SELF!!!!!!!.....the physical universe is ultimately a dream created by our own projection of light energy....

i'm saying that even what we think we see is real - it exist - and is physical -

yeah...well going back to the above....eye don't think that which is existant is real....but defineatly the totality of what we cee with our 2 eyes is that which exists...and yes it is physical!!!!

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 01:33 PM
things that exist one way, will eventually exist another way another day -

right

everything that that thing is made up of is physical - so even after those things are broken apart and placed somewhere else, they will exist as fragments of something that existed as a whole previously.....hmmmmm

pretty much

so the thing that it was is no longer in existence ?

right

........but .........ok we have recorded memories of what we thought it existed as - ......

true

we are getting answers now

yolp

brain scratcher
[/QUOTE]

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Homework:

""it is the world we are aware or conscious of through our senses""

so ... those worlds that we are not aware of through our senses are not physical ?

i'm sure that there are a myriad of worlds that we are not aware of

but my point is, if it exist in this universe, it is physical - anything that isn't physical, does not exist

i'm sure there are things we cannot see,hear, or feel - we can talk about what is possibly there - we can fathom a whole lotta shit - but if it's there, it has a location - and anything that has a location, whether or not it can be located by you, still exist and is still physical

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 01:34 PM
just because it's lite and moves fast, it isn't physical ?

light is physical but colour isnt.

what is the difference between hunger and thirst ?

hunger is to do with food. thirst to do with liquids.

what we perceive are the results of what we received - any thing that can be received is a very physical thing -

we can "receive" and perceive a force but it isnt physical

i see matter and energy as being physical - we point to and name the fragments of what exist -

gravity and magnetism is neither energy nor matter

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 01:35 PM
it's birth may not be recorded by us, but that doesn't mean that it didn't have a beginning

eye find conversations about the origins of things to be quite futile and big wastes of time

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 01:46 PM
something which could be destroyed doesn't seem real to da God

perceptions cannot be destroyed - correct ?

what we call "destroyed" is really only moved -

when what we see gets blown apart by forces, we consider it destroyed.

but by what i get from your words, it never really existed anyway

for conversational purposes eye could say they are different....but as far speaking on how eye percieve things on a whole...nothing in the physical is separate from another...

if nothing is separated, and exist as one, then nothing can be destroyed -

WHY EQUALITY SELF!!!!!!!.....the physical universe is ultimately a dream created by our own projection of light energy....

then what is truly real ?

it's birth may not be recorded by us, but that doesn't mean that it didn't have a beginning

eye find conversations about the origins of things to be quite futile and big wastes of time

agreed

light is physical but colour isnt.

hunger is to do with food. thirst to do with liquids.

we can "receive" and perceive a force but it isnt physical

gravity and magnetism is neither energy nor matter

color is heavier than light - color is light effecting other living moving things

light is a living moving thing

foods and liquids are both solid

if force isn't physical, then what is it ?

then we need a whole "novah" thread talking about gravity and magnetism

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 02:17 PM
colour isnt light. its a property of light. what do you mean by saying colour is more heavy than light? colour is how we perceive the frequency or vibration or wave lenth of light.

liquids arent solid. liquids are different from solids. solids have a fixed shape liquids dont.

a force is an influence which causes a physical object to undergo a change.

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 02:18 PM
perceptions cannot be destroyed - correct ?

perceptions can be destroyed and should be destroyed if they are of one as being separate from anything in da physical

what we call "destroyed" is really only moved -

True

when what we see gets blown apart by forces, we consider it destroyed.

yes people consider it destroyed....eye personally don't percieve anything is destroyed

but by what i get from your words, it never really existed anyway

yes basically because eye percieve that the only thing which truly exists is the physical universe on a whole...to percieve a single object in the physical universe as being existant is errorneous...

if nothing is separated, and exist as one, then nothing can be destroyed -

right!!!!

then what is truly real ?

the non physical

color is heavier than light - color is light effecting other living moving things

thats deep!!!!

knewcheeze
11-03-2012, 02:20 PM

to imply that light is living means it will eventually die

eye cee light as eternal and

foods and liquids are both solid

true dat

if force isn't physical, then what is it ?

perhaps its the bridge beetween the physical and non physical

LORD NOSE
11-03-2012, 02:33 PM

to imply that light is living means it will eventually die

death is what we call an image that has been exploded/moved/altered - death is unnatural and unnecessary in this day and time -

eye cee light as eternal

light is eternal,and so is life

colour isnt light. its a property of light. what do you mean by saying colour is more heavy than light? colour is how we perceive the frequency or vibration or wave lenth of light.

pure light is pure light - color is light and other shit combined with pure light

liquids arent solid. liquids are different from solids. solids have a fixed shape liquids dont.

gas is solid

a force is an influence which causes a physical object to undergo a change.

force is IN us Fluently - anything that moves us, is physical whether we see it or not -

BrokenWrists
11-03-2012, 03:04 PM
When, where and how did the subjective, invisible, chaos, or non-physical realm begin? What is its origin?

Invisible deities such as, Shiva.

Supposedly through meditation, trance, occult rituals, etc. The secret beings, realms and things, can be accessed.

I know energy can be channeled for uses.

Possibly everything physically seen is also non-physical. I just dont know it.

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-03-2012, 03:04 PM
pure light is pure light - color is light and other shit combined with pure light

gas is solid

force is IN us Fluently - anything that moves us, is physical whether we see it or not -

how can colour be light when it is a property of light.

thats like saying "light is frequency" or saying "a frog is respiration itself" it makes no sense.

what do you mean by "pure light" and "other shit combined with pure light"

explain how gas is a solid.

its wrong to say that "anything that moves us is physical"

thats not the definition of physical.

gravity is not physical because it isnt made of matter.

D.projectile
11-05-2012, 04:49 AM
[QUOTE=rakimkoolgrapwutang;2277772]something is physical when it is material. when it can be touched. when it is tangible.

QUOTE]

try flying off the top of a tall arse building- u get ur skull cracked..thats pretty physical

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-05-2012, 09:06 AM
[QUOTE=rakimkoolgrapwutang;2277772]something is physical when it is material. when it can be touched. when it is tangible.

QUOTE]

try flying off the top of a tall arse building- u get ur skull cracked..thats pretty physical

that doesnt mean that gravity is physical. gravity is a force which effects physical things but gravity itself isnt physical.

D.projectile
11-06-2012, 03:18 AM
[QUOTE=D.projectile;2278230][noparse]

that doesnt mean that gravity is physical. gravity is a force which effects physical things but gravity itself isnt physical.

mass and acceleration.. dats physical

being pulled back down to land when i jump..physical

phys·ics

noun (plural) /ˈfiziks/ 
physics, plural

The branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics, distinguished from that of chemistry and biology, includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms

dont u agree bro

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-06-2012, 12:33 PM
mass and acceleration.. dats physical

being pulled back down to land when i jump..physical

phys·ics

noun (plural) /ˈfiziks/ 
physics, plural

The branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics, distinguished from that of chemistry and biology, includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms

dont u agree bro

were talking about what is physical not what is physics.

something is physical if it is made up of matter.

gravity isnt made up of matter therefore it isnt physical.

its a force.

pro.Graveface
11-06-2012, 03:34 PM
all that i can respond is : CONCENTRATE! or take drugz!
rainbow around da Moon!
We are non-physical!

pro.Graveface
11-06-2012, 04:27 PM
empty space is filled with death!
P.E.A.C.E.

D.projectile
11-07-2012, 05:04 AM
were talking about what is physical not what is physics.

something is physical if it is made up of matter.

gravity isnt made up of matter therefore it isnt physical.

its a force.

gravity isnt physical? :-D okay

D.projectile
11-07-2012, 05:06 AM
all that i can respond is : CONCENTRATE! or take drugz!
rainbow around da Moon!
We are non-physical!

i hear ya

D.projectile
11-07-2012, 05:08 AM
its a force.

and so are u

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-07-2012, 08:24 AM
and so are u

im not a force.

TheFunkyDrummer
11-07-2012, 10:12 AM
im not a force.

You never watch Star Wars, secondary?

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-07-2012, 10:14 AM
You never watch Star Wars, secondary?

lol jedis arent forces either. they just use a force to do crazy shit

TheFunkyDrummer
11-07-2012, 10:23 AM
lol jedis arent forces either. they just use a force to do crazy shit

lol I was just playing but I think you must become one with the force to use it :)

knewcheeze
11-07-2012, 10:38 AM
lol I was just playing but I think you must become one with the force to use it :)

okay?

food for thots
11-09-2012, 07:22 AM
everything is non physical.

our brains / body / sense (body-mind computer)

decode the electrical data, giving us this physical looking form/reality

pro.Graveface
11-09-2012, 03:24 PM
the force from within is the same as out tere, find it , star warz!

food for thots
11-09-2012, 04:03 PM
ive found it, its non physical.

our brain decodes it to look physical.

LORD NOSE
11-09-2012, 04:51 PM

some how come it feels physical ?

LORD NOSE
11-09-2012, 04:53 PM

what is this "IT" you speak of

food for thots
11-09-2012, 05:37 PM
some how come it feels physical ?

the brain decodes the electrical signals it gets from our senses, it (your brain/mind) makes you feel/see/hear/smell... it does everything from decoding the wavelengths it receives... shame that frequency range is so limited

what is this "IT" you speak of

the it is, this fractal reality we are in, or simulation to put it another way,.
the same codes are there, be it in vibration/sound, you can see them in maths, through golden mean/fibonacci,. you can see the electrically (electro magnetic universe theory) or you can see them with in our dna, the same patterns..

im deviating tho.. Even our dna, the double helix represents an ideal electro magnetic antenna .. their all software codes (electric universe/fibonacci/goldenmean/Dna/wavelength)https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1056_428805090507255_1738998811_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552428_428805530507211_1011199023_n.jpg

like above so below,

everything is just a holographic projection,...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532244_428803953840702_1544387606_n.jpg

LORD NOSE
11-10-2012, 10:45 AM
the brain decodes

so if it isn't physical, what is it ?

food for thots
11-10-2012, 01:16 PM
metaphysical

MATHLETE'S FOOT
11-10-2012, 02:19 PM
i think everything we sense is just imagined and theres no facts only opinions

food for thots
11-11-2012, 05:41 AM
i think everything we sense is just imagined and theres no facts only opinions

:thumbup::list:9:|6

Fatal Guillotine
11-11-2012, 09:49 AM
On our physical plane of existence we can detect only about 100 octaves of electromagnetic radiation, ranging from radio waves through visible light to x-rays and gamma rays, the electromagnetic spectrum covers an infinite range of frequencies – or at least we have no reason to believe otherwise.

What to us is ‘empty’ space is simply those regions of space containing no grade of matter that is perceptible to our physical senses.

An important property of electromagnetic energy is that waves of sufficiently different frequencies do not interfere or interact. If physical matter is condensed energy as science now maintains, it seems reasonable to suppose that the infinite spectrum of energy gives rise to infinite grades of matter, and that grades of matter of sufficiently differing densities or rates of vibration can pass through one another without noticeably interacting.

although physical matter is condensed energy, what is energy would be matter for beings on a higher plane than ours, as is suggested by the fact that energy does not exist in a continuous flow but is composed of discrete units or quanta.

If that is the case, then it is reasonable to suggest that our physical universe could be just one octave in an infinite spectrum of matter-energy, and be interpenetrated by innumerable other invisible non-physical worlds, both denser and also more aethereal than our own, but beyond our physical range of perception. The concept of worlds within worlds is therefore entirely reasonable if we pursue some of the basic concepts of science to their logical conclusion.

Waves by the way, imply motion and there is no motion that is independent of substance whether the substance is physical or aethereal. In other words, waves have to wave in some medium otherwise they are simply abstractions.

Space is not 'empty' either, it is constituted by different grades of energy-substance otherwise waves could not be propagated through it.

Our Universe is seen by what is considered an infinite spectrum of vibration or density but it consist of one substance

this substance is called aether and its a vibrating like energy that permeates space. matter as we know its created moment-by-moment as a standing wave in the aether. this wave particle paradox is not a big deal, once you consider the particle is a wave packet-----a packet of standing waves in the aether of space.

our bodies have shape and possess solidity only because it is being renewed each time at a quick rate so we are basically a composite of physical/non-physical waves at different wavelengths, frequencies and vibration that exceeds beyond that of the range of physical electromagnetic spectrum of energy.

food for thots
11-11-2012, 10:03 AM
^^ couldnt have said it better myself

i know it to be like that, i just have difficulty expressing it all in structured sentences!

in fmj's thread. i tried to state... what if our visible light spectrum, is being manipulated (what if the waves that are in our reality are being manipulated.)

Fatal Guillotine
11-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Soul you always drop bombs.

i feel you i had to write this up last night.there books that reference this like Mahabharata (this is a very ill book) and the egyptian book of the dead

food for thots
11-11-2012, 10:28 AM
i just been refreshing my knowledge on the archons :) and gnostic writings....

mainly due to robbies tsarion post.. lol

peace and respect Fatal.

KERZO
11-11-2012, 01:43 PM
I read that farts aren't physical but are actually created in a portion of your body which is ruled by quantum mechanics. Mind blowing stuff!

KERZO
11-11-2012, 02:13 PM
i just been refreshing my knowledge on the archons :) and gnostic writings....

mainly due to robbies tsarion post.. lol

peace and respect Fatal.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30016334.jpg

LORD NOSE
11-11-2012, 02:46 PM
metaphysical

so if it isn't physical, what is it ?

so you're saying that if someone gets knocked the fuck out, he's just imagining things ?

ideas are physical

how is metaphysics not physical

food for thots
11-11-2012, 03:31 PM
hes not imagining it no,

read fatals post,

the brain decodes that shit, to make it seem real.

pro.Graveface
11-12-2012, 02:50 AM
inner alchemy! read up on this, magic,
PEACE