PDA

View Full Version : The MOORS. Islam 700 year rule in Europe

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Just saw 2hour documentary explaining some shit I never knew about European history. About how the muslim moors came from Africa and Saudi Arabia and ruled in Spain from 700AD to 1400's, introducing intellect, mathematics, knowledge, desire to learn, arcitectural beauty and sophistacation, while people in London at this time were still living in wooden houses. They set up highly advanced societys at Cordoba adn in now Andulica, Medina, Alhambra

The history books though have the whole thing twisted, saying the moors were brutal people who came and "forced" the indeginous Spainiards to convert to Islam. This is far from thr truth, the archeoligists are now uncovering the TRUTH about Europes history ( as alot of the Muslim time was completely destroyed in the brutal attack of the Catholics to regain the land and power) people actually welcomed them at the time as Spain was in a bit of a crisis, the Muslim arabs brought a society which encouraged Knowledge and learning as the most important teaching from God, and even the poor people were very well educated. The moors brought farming and iragation methods not known, they constructed these amazing palaces and mosques based around math continued from the Greeks theorys that the northern Catholic Europeans had ignored.

But because the leader of the great times , Abdul Rahman (prince from Saudi Arabia who fledhis home country when the rest of his royla family were killed) spent so much time on other intelluectual things, he didnt pay much attention to the military, so eventually this paved the way for the invasion and eventually the "spanish inquisition"- which was a brutal ethnic cleansing of ALL muslims . But some of the palaces they couldnt tear down becaue of their beauty, they were built on mathematical proportion that no-one in Europe had done before.

Before the Moors came to Europe it was basically dead, there was no culture, no intellect, they were STILL USING roman numerals, which made complex math almost impossible, the Islam teachers gave Europe all its farming, irragation, water works, PAPER, books, and started the "renaissance" which history alwasy tells us was started in Italy, but that is not true.

The Spanish Catholics though buried this past and its a forgotten time in Europena histroy. In all the school textbooks, the history starts at when the moors are invaded, and they are dismaissed as not important, almost ignored as part of the heritage. The founders of the Oxford universities in England got all their knowledge after they visted the Moors in Spain and described them as the greatest philosophers. And they took away their wisdom on how to build buildings and so on, without the Musilm rule back then, Europe woudl not be the pace it is now.

Aqueous Moon
11-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Peace

Good thread. The Moors are the truth. I like how you break it down. What's the name of the documentary?

I would love to check it out.

keep dropping the 1

Ronin
11-05-2005, 03:53 PM
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/a/azeem.jpg

WORD

11-05-2005, 03:59 PM
i knew about this for a long time. the shit they teach kids in school today is just pathetic....

Prince Rai
11-05-2005, 04:13 PM
peacee wanted to watch that.. twas on channel 4 i think?

well you see.. anything muslim and anything good about it has been opressed at that time, because the church had their own problems and cudnt handle a similar faith from the east!

well funny at how much of that is still the truth 2day!

peace and blessings

Stic.man4president?
11-05-2005, 04:24 PM
like Ras Kass already said...

Prolifical ENG
11-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Yes, the whole event as a part of history in that whole world region fits in within everything else.

My favourite is on Seinfeld with George and the Bubbly Boy playing Boggle.

George: (reads question) Who invaded Spain in the 8th century?

Bubble Boy: Thats an easy one, its the Moors.

George: Nope, you're wrong....its the Moops.

Bubble Boy: (looks at card) Thats a misprint, its the Moors.

George: But the card said Moops.

So now whenever I heard about the Moors since then, I think about Seinfeld and tell people, "Oh, you mean the Moops."

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-05-2005, 05:42 PM
^ yea I saw that one too :lmao:

Another thing they introduced to Europe which is relevent to this site is they were the first to use Poems that rhymed at the end of each line. This is normally credited to the french poets of the 15th Century, but that is total crap, they got all that style of writing from the moors after the moors were overthrown they stole that style of writing and introduced it to England and everywhere else.

living_undead
11-05-2005, 06:01 PM
This shit sounds real interesting, what was the program called? I've always had suspicions about the Dark Ages, it would be real nice to get to hear some truths about that shit.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-05-2005, 06:24 PM
^ the "dark ages" was the term made by Catholic north Europeans in France and England. The truth is they were far from dark, they just hadnt been enlightened yet by the teachings of the Moors. They called that era the dark age becasue nothign was happening in terms of progressing civilisation. No inventiosn were being made, no scientists, no artists, no intellect, no education, no standard of good living no culture. But not the moors were actually doing the exact opposite to all that. They were making big leaps foward in living. And designing most of the techniques for living we use today.

one things for sure, Spain was NOT in the "dark ages", western culture was being born in these times by the moors, and the real truth is the people of Spain were embracing Islam as a faith that offered them alot more than the Visgothic christianity of the past, no one was forced or threatened to join Islam, but they liked the ideas it was giving them for education, building societies, all the same reason why it had spread so rapidly througout Africa and Middle East.

GENERAL WISE
11-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Egypt,
Persia,
Greece,
along with
Islam had their golden ages (propaganda is trying to deny this)
Now its the Western World's golden age
(u can branch this into European G.A (think age of colonization)
and the U.S's(think U.S military bases everywhere))
Question is,
whos the next affluent
the next powerful
the next sophisticated civilization that will bring a new age to the whole world

History is one of the most powerful techniques of knowledge
and it has thought us that no powerful civilization stands forever

whiteguy
11-05-2005, 10:44 PM
http://www.aski.de/usa.jpg

http://www.baileysflags.com/international/images/USA.jpg

The Greastest

USA USA USA! Freedom!

Prince Rai
11-06-2005, 04:55 AM
civilisations become great if they have something others dont have! civilisations use the gift they have and can implement it to their will...

that gift can be money..power..knowledge anything!

seing the world as it is now.... what do you think would be supreme today following military and financial resources might by the USA primarily?

would it be a rather peaceful power with immense knwoledge?

i think so

Golden_Armz
11-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Peace,

great topic bro, i wanted to see this documentary bad but i missed it in the end, if its the bbc one then there was the first part to the series last week about Islamic art and architecture, 2hrs aswell and was really good, and a relief from all the negativity we usually see on the TV.

Any ways yes this is the unwanted part of history in modern history teachings, and its really a shame, i hope the next generation of teachers, open their eyes to this manipulation and push for a change in curriculum.... it goes for simple things such as the report of bringing soap and fragrances into europe, and encouraging them to brush their teeth! lol if youve ever seen them medieval movies like robin hood youll see what i mean!

theres some links i checked out a while back and their quite good:

http://www.hispanicmuslims.com/andalusia/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/history/spain/index.shtml

http://weasel.cnrs.humboldt.edu/~spain/alh/

PEACE!

Prince Rai
11-06-2005, 08:54 AM
on channel 4 there is another programme scheduled about islam an sufism!!

worth watching to get an idea

Golden_Armz
11-06-2005, 09:23 AM
when?

peace

Prince Rai
11-06-2005, 09:35 AM
lol 11;30 pm till 12;30 on C4

i think its worth watching..

u gon watch it GA?

Golden_Armz
11-06-2005, 10:15 AM
Thanks,

yeah of course

im pissed dat i missed the one bout Moors, i woulda liked to gain more knowledge on that...

when was it on exactly? n was it channel 4?

PEACE

Prince Rai
11-06-2005, 10:22 AM
yep c4... i wanted 2 watch it too, but it was on too early!

GENERAL WISE
11-06-2005, 03:28 PM
USA USA USA! Freedom!
Thanks white guy
because of your misinterpretation of my sig I have to change it

Aqueous Moon
11-07-2005, 01:11 PM
http://rds.yahoo.com/;_ylt=AhtGkgruHG.WWqOZZxkbFTNXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE4OW xjdjBjBGNvbG8DdwRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMTEEc2VjA3NyBHZ0aWQD QzIzOV8xMDg-/SIG=124jf0r4g/EXP=1131477117/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.riseagain.info%2Fblackturtle.ht ml

http://www.radiostationcentral.com/

This is a link to some very interesting and important info about what Moors are doing today.

Peace

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-07-2005, 09:20 PM
peace peace,

ill topic, i was named after the Moors by my parents...my name literally means The Moor.

If you need any real detailed information, get at me...!!! They did alot more than what was established in Spain..

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Born Ruler I
11-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Every civilization waxes and wanes. The West will wane, too.

One

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Be careful what you read. Theres alot of fuckin propaganda out there even on the internet sites about the moors. They dont want people to know about what they did. Even Wikipedia has only a small section for the moors and it goes into as small detail as possible about what they did. Its pretty sad but thats the way the "west" is right now.

If everyone knew about what the Moors did, if kids were taught it in school, instead of just ignoring that whole era, people would have more respect for Islam and its teachings, but there seems to be forces in power right now that want people suspicious of Muslims. You'd be amazed at the amount of people who have NO IDEA about the Moors society, what they brought to the west, and about how they set up a balanced peaceful society. Thats almost unbelievable considering how long theor rule in Europe was for, yet, in schools, they concentrate more on the Romans and the Dark Ages, which contributed very little compared to the Moors.

You can blame all of this ignorance on the ethnic cleansing and distortion the Spanish Catholic invaders did to justify when they took back Spain. This whole metality they planted in the heads of the population during the inquisition has stayed alive. The situation with the Spanish now is all to fucking complicated to explain. They have it all fucked up and they refuse to accept their history, they are in denial about their own history.

"Masta-Mind"
11-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Damm, i cant believe i missed it. I was waiting 4 dat show

Golden_Armz
11-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Be careful what you read. Theres alot of fuckin propaganda out there even on the internet sites about the moors. They dont want people to know about what they did. Even Wikipedia has only a small section for the moors and it goes into as small detail as possible about what they did. Its pretty sad but thats the way the "west" is right now.

If everyone knew about what the Moors did, if kids were taught it in school, instead of just ignoring that whole era, people would have more respect for Islam and its teachings, but there seems to be forces in power right now that want people suspicious of Muslims. You'd be amazed at the amount of people who have NO IDEA about the Moors society, what they brought to the west, and about how they set up a balanced peaceful society. Thats almost unbelievable considering how long theor rule in Europe was for, yet, in schools, they concentrate more on the Romans and the Dark Ages, which contributed very little compared to the Moors.

You can blame all of this ignorance on the ethnic cleansing and distortion the Spanish Catholic invaders did to justify when they took back Spain. This whole metality they planted in the heads of the population during the inquisition has stayed alive. The situation with the Spanish now is all to fucking complicated to explain. They have it all fucked up and they refuse to accept their history, they are in denial about their own history.
indeed man, good post - even many Muslims themselves dont know about the Moors unfortunately, its like they mysteriously vanished and are being boycotted.

PEACE

SubtleEnergies
11-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Yeah GHOST LACED I tried to research the Moors coz my mum's from Spain it interested me. And they seemed to do a lot of shit but have nothing written about them.

Golden_Armz
11-09-2005, 06:23 AM
Spain still has ku klux klan lookin figures they sell in shops - like action figures to kids....

they got the white cape and pointed mask with a big red cross on their chest!

Aqueous Moon
11-09-2005, 06:28 AM
Spain still has ku klux klan lookin figures they sell in shops - like action figures to kids....

they got the white cape and pointed mask with a big red cross on their chest!
OMG!...What the hell is up with that?

Do they really admire the kkk? that is sick

Os3y3ris
11-09-2005, 06:37 AM
Those would probably be Templars, not KKK.

http://www.rekts.freeservers.com/knights_templar___hospitaller.jpg

Aqueous Moon
11-09-2005, 06:47 AM
Peace Os3y3ris,

Good feedback! I was pretty disgusted for a minute there.

Golden_Armz
11-09-2005, 06:57 AM
Peace, indeed Templars looked similar- but believe me i know what i saw!!

a figure in long white gown and pointed cape is either a Templar in secret ritual or KKK or both, KKK probably drew inspiration from these guys.

PEACE

Os3y3ris
11-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Hmm...

http://www.webpages.free-online.co.uk/portcull/gbouillon.gif

Long white gown. Cross on the chest.

Hospitaller in similar gear:

http://www.webpages.free-online.co.uk/portcull/hospital.gif

Another hospitaller

http://www2.prestel.co.uk/church/oosj/osj1248.gif

Another Templar:

http://www.medievaldesign.com/farsetti/templare.jpg

And another http://www.seattleknightstemplar.org/templars.gif

From a manga:

http://groups.msn.com/ATU-BOTI/hellsingvolume7.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=9023

To sum things up, long, white flowing robes, red cross on the chest, white headgear is Templar/Hospitaller gear. They predate the KKK by centuries. Now, is there any real distinction between KKK gear and Templar gear? None at all, save the exact style of headdress which has in some cases ALSO been attributed to the Templar, as seen in the above comics depction of knightly orders. Then consider that you were in Spain. I think its pretty unfair to claim those were KKK when you have another various other groups which far predate the KKK wearing the exact same dress in that part of the world, while the KKK is a later, local phenomena. Say what you will about the racial issues in Spain, but be fair. Those were pretty surely Templars.

Golden_Armz
11-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Peace

thanks for those informative pics,

id like to reitterate Spain still has ku klux klan lookin figures they sell in shops - like action figures to kids....

notice the word "looking" so they look exactly like ku klux klan dress (no templar helmets!) but im not sayin they ARE kkk figures - PEACE

Os3y3ris
11-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Cool.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Peace

thanks for those informative pics,

id like to reitterate Spain still has ku klux klan lookin figures they sell in shops - like action figures to kids....

notice the word "looking" so they look exactly like ku klux klan dress (no templar helmets!) but im not sayin they ARE kkk figures - PEACE
This is think would be the guys who dress up in the big hooded purple gowns with hoods and mask (just like the KKK) in the Moors&Christians festivals in Spain.

They have no connection with KKK its just these are the guys that were part of the Christian re-conquest of Spain so in all the festivals the re-enact the battles and dress up like them.

These moros y cristianos festivals are very big in Spain but they only are celebrating the defeating of the moors (not what they did), the knights who were part of the re-conquest are like the biggest most well known saints in Spain, every town has a street named after him (i forgot his name). But the funny thing is, what the most spanish people dont know is that this saint who "conquered" the Moors, and was supposed to be their enemy, was at first actually a friend of all the Moors, but only turned to the Christians for money.

Kephrem
11-09-2005, 09:13 PM
The KKK obviously took their model of garments from those who defeated the Moors (black people) during the Reconquista. ( meaning their garments are symbolic of conquering their former masters and lords )

The KKK however are not a continuing order from the time of the Templars. The original Templars dealt with the Assassins. The Assassins were not holding ciphers with devils.

Born Ruler I
11-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Hashashins?

One

tostones
11-10-2005, 11:28 AM
peace

while I acknowledge and respect the Moorish influence in my latin lineage,

one almost feels that the many atrocities of the new world may have been avoided if the knowledge wouldn't have spread to that part of the world (spain) sparking the renaissaince and so forth.

maybe not though.

peace

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-10-2005, 11:30 AM
peace.

Moorish Chief..., I got this pic in my room.

http://www.firstartsource.com/Art/1401.jpg

Moor ready for war....

http://www.africawithin.com/moors/moors.jpg

A Movie, but it was written by Shakespeare, entitled "OTHELLO." In this movie OTHELLO was a MOOR. U can go rent it, or get the book...it's legit.

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00004CSN6.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Also, let us not forget Moors in Italy as well...this goes beyond Spain.

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Born Ruler I
11-10-2005, 11:46 AM
peace

while I acknowledge and respect the Moorish influence in my latin lineage,

one almost feels that the many atrocities of the new world may have been avoided if the knowledge wouldn't have spread to that part of the world (spain) sparking the renaissaince and so forth.

maybe not though.

peace
Interesting...

If they wouldn't have gotten math, science, etc., then the advancement would not have been as rapid and pronounced.

It is ironic that the Moors were driven out after civilizing those trapped in darkness. And Hebrews were ran out after being the only ones allowed to handle wealth. It was considered un-Christianlike to handle money, precious metals, and gems. It was also un-Christianlike to bathe. Bad spirits inhabited water. That was an easy way for non-Christians to be identified- they bathed.

One

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-10-2005, 11:52 AM
peace.

and they never bathed.....

hence the creation of elaborate public bathrooms and the murals surrounding them made of marble...

also, they eventually learned they needed to bathe..and stop throwing fecal matter out their windows into the streets....

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

whiteguy
11-10-2005, 05:03 PM
DIE I HOPE ALL RAGHEARDS AND NIGGERS DIE WIPED OUT THE EARTH ALL YOU DO IS FUCK SHIT UP!Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers
Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers

GENERAL WISE
11-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Hahaha Whiteguy Finally Broke

Kephrem
11-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Interesting...

If they wouldn't have gotten math, science, etc., then the advancement would not have been as rapid and pronounced.

It was Kemet that allowed Greece to rise, which then spawned Rome.

It is ironic that the Moors were driven out after civilizing those trapped in darkness.

Can you expound on the "civilizing those trapped in darkness".

And Hebrews were ran out after being the only ones allowed to handle wealth.

Source?

It was considered un-Christianlike to handle money, precious metals, and gems.

According to....??

It was also un-Christianlike to bathe.

The Bible says the exact opposite.

Bad spirits inhabited water.

Show and Prove that was a Christian teaching.

That was an easy way for non-Christians to be identified- they bathed.

One

See above.

Kephrem
11-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Hashashins?

One

Yes, the Hashshashin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashshashin).

Golden_Armz
11-11-2005, 06:00 AM
Hahaha Whiteguy Finally Broke
haha lmao the devil went crazy

Golden_Armz
11-11-2005, 06:05 AM
A lil story bout Hashashins i read in a book titled "The Black Science" -

it was basically talkin about the art of illusion and mentioned one way the Hashashins used to get recruits. This was to kidnap ppl and drug them so they would pass out and couldnt remember anything -

then they used to have an area which resembled "paradise" and would put these drugged guys there so when they woke up they thought they were in an actual "paradise" and wanted to obviously stay there forever......

so then they'd get drugged again and put back into reality the real-world and realising this were upset and would do ANYTHING to go back to that paradise.....the rest you can leave to ur imagination- they could be manipulated to do suicide missions, killing whatever - lol crazy.

Born Ruler I
11-11-2005, 09:39 AM
It was Kemet that allowed Greece to rise, which then spawned Rome.

Can you expound on the "civilizing those trapped in darkness".

Source?

According to....??

The Bible says the exact opposite.

Show and Prove that was a Christian teaching.

See above.I'm not saying it was according to the bible. But, this is exactly how Europeans were living with their own superstitions. They have never lived according to the text. It is unquestionable and verified fact. They were living in filth.

One

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-11-2005, 10:15 AM
peace

Born Ruler I is correct.

The europeans used to mock other original people who did bathe.

Regardless, when you look at the health problems that evolved, their inadequate or even lack of sewer systems (excluding when Rome finally evolved), it all makes sense. Let us not forget the "Black Plague" which was a major epidemic and other diseases (and even sexually transmitted diseases) related to horrible sanitation, poor and unhealthy diets, and etc. Why else would the Moors construct over hundreds of public bathrooms, bring the sciences (emphasis especially on pathology)? And disease did spread like no tomorrow because European scientists were mediocre, if that..which then resulted in public health problems (if you can't evolve, it's hard for you to survive). There's a huge list as to things they brought to Europe (esp. Spain), and there are logical explanations as to why they had to.

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

Kephrem
11-11-2005, 10:21 AM
I'm not saying it was according to the bible. But, this is exactly how Europeans were living with their own superstitions. They have never lived according to the text. It is unquestionable and verified fact. They were living in filth.

One

You made statements, I asked specific questions.

And your statement here is not very clear either as there were Black people living in Europe since at least the Greco-Roman period and before.

Kephrem
11-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Let us not forget the "Black Plague" which was a major epidemic

* Why is it called the "Black Plague" or "Black Death"?

* Why did it happen to 'break out' at a specific time period (the mid 14th century)?

* Is it your supposition that centuries of unsanitary living conditions across Europe manifested it?

Kephrem
11-11-2005, 10:40 AM
* Why is it called the "Black Plague" or "Black Death"?

* Why did it happen to 'break out' at a specific time period (the mid 14th century)?

* Is it your supposition that centuries of unsanitary living conditions across Europe manifested it?

Upping for 7th born.

Os3y3ris
11-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Because it turned people black.

Kephrem
11-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Or maybe it turned people mostly white like you?

Os3y3ris
11-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Keph, spare me the racial commentary. Anyone who make a serious case for the blackness of the ninja turtles has no credibility in that regard.

But really, it has to do with the black swellings it caused.

Kephrem
11-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Keph, spare me the racial commentary

Os3y, what do you call this??

Because it turned people black.

Anyone who make a serious case for the blackness of the ninja turtles has no credibility in that regard

You keep bringing this up as if people would know what you're talking about.

For those that don't a while back in KTL's golden age there was a post made about hidden messages in the media, specifically in childrens cartoons. The author of the post (not me) noted how the TMNT cartoon had a hip hop street element to its main characters (nothing to crazy so far huh O?). In a reponse I stated that I recalled that the first images I saw of TMNT was where they were drawn black, as in a black and white comic strip that came out before the TV series. I then added that there's a Native American tribe called the Black Turtle Nation.

So what is it exactly you have a dispute with from what I've written here??

But really, it has to do with the black swellings it caused.

The initial 14th-century European event was called the "Great Mortality" by contemporary writers and, with LATER outbreaks, became known as the "Black Death" because of a striking symptom of the disease, called acral necrosis, in which sufferers' skin would blacken due to subdermal hemorrhages. Historical records attribute the Black Death to an outbreak of bubonic plague, an epidemic of the bacterium Yersinia pestis spread by fleas with the help of animals like the black rat (Rattus rattus), although today's experts debate both the microbiological culprit and mode of transmission.

* This article concerns the worldwide pandemic starting in the mid-14th century, with a focus on material available from European records and accounts. For detailed information on the most commonly accepted cause of the epidemic, see bubonic plague.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

Bubonic plague does not cause "black swellings".

edit: It (the form of plague) is called something else.

Prolifical ENG
11-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Lets not take this good thread into this direction.

Os3y3ris
11-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Os3y, what do you call this??

You posed a question on the plague. I answered. No racial commentary there.

So what is it exactly you have a dispute with from what I've written here??
That was NOT the implication and you know it. This was in during your period in which everyone, including people that did not even exist, was black. Whatever though.

Bubonic plague does not cause "black swellings".

edit: It (the form of plague) is called something else.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_death#Signs_and_symptoms

The classic sign of bubonic plague was the appearance of buboes in the groin and armpits, which ooze pus and blood. Victims underwent damage to the skin and underlying tissue until they were covered in dark blotches. This symptom, called acral necrosis, led to the disease being called the "Black" plague. Most victims died within four to seven days after infection. When plague reached Europe, it first struck port cities and then followed the trade routes, both by sea and land.
Well, that pretty much covers it. I don't know what answer you were looking for, but while the wiki answers vary, its pretty clear that the bubonic plague was associated, retrocactively or otherwise, with a darkening of the skin, hence the name.

Ronin
11-11-2005, 03:09 PM
on a side note about racism in spain, its still bad at football matches

a while back black england players were bood and monkey noises were made when they had possession of the ball

pretty gay for 05' really

this moors stuff is interesting, one thing i wanna do in the futurte is make films which is what im studying

shit like this needs to be known as its an important part of history thats been 'blacked out' (see what i did there?)

id like to learn more about this, if i get somewhere in the future it would be cool to make a film on, also zionism is something that needs to be more well known also

Kephrem
11-11-2005, 03:18 PM
[/color]

You posed a question on the plague. I answered. No racial commentary there.

That was NOT the implication and you know it.

So what was the implication then since you know what mines were?? that a cartoon that has always shown cartoon turtles in it were originally drawn as black people?? C'mon, the whole shit was about symbology so what does that say about my comments?

This was in during your period in which everyone, including people that did not even exist, was black. Whatever though.

I never stated everyone was black, do you think making off the wall statements like that will lend you any credibility?

But I know exactly what you're refering to when you say "including people that did not even exist" - and that's when I stated Hercules was black, but the fact is its probably based on Kemetic folk tales, which doesn't automatically negate that it was molded after an actual person, or persons.

Well, that pretty much covers it. I don't know what answer you were looking for, but while the wiki answers vary, its pretty clear that the bubonic plague was associated, retrocactively or otherwise, with a darkening of the skin, hence the name.

It was not called the Black Death originally, and are you saying here that all those who died of 'the Great Mortality' had darkening of the skin??

GENERAL WISE
11-11-2005, 04:24 PM
interesting fact:

Assassins
- (arabian word) Notorious group of hitmen who would get high on hashish(weed) and then try to kill
- They were hired by Saladin's 12 year old rival to kill him.
- Both times they passed Saladin's personal guards
- One time, instead of killing Saladin, they left him pastries with a bloody dagger and a note stabbed through a piece of pastry.
-Saladin stopped the siege on his rival soon after.

HANZO
11-11-2005, 05:03 PM
This just shows how well the west does in hiding something. The romans completely sacked carthage, and destroyed any evidence of this civilizations existance, but the cathaginians had an equal if more of an affect in the civilized world at the time.
With islamic history its very rarely taught, no one ever hears about the moors, and the ottomanc turks are never taught in schools even if they were a huge empire bringing islam into europe from the east and conquering most of europe. The crusades are bairly talked of as it was seen as an islamic victory because of it staying in the hands of the muslims after the 2nd crusades. Tamerlane's vast empire which conquered asia in the 14th century is never talked about. The only history i learnt in school that wasnt british history was a bit about the romans.

Os3y3ris
11-11-2005, 05:39 PM
It was not called the Black Death originally, and are you saying here that all those who died of 'the Great Mortality' had darkening of the skin?
I see that the name had been changed. The question was, when? It was changed after another plague which DID leave the dark splotches.

I didn't rspond to the rest because it really is a dead horse.

Koolish
11-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Interesting...

It is ironic that the Moors were driven out after civilizing those trapped in darkness. And Hebrews were ran out after being the only ones allowed to handle wealth. It was considered un-Christianlike to handle money, precious metals, and gems. It was also un-Christianlike to bathe. Bad spirits inhabited water. That was an easy way for non-Christians to be identified- they bathed.

Onestupid Christians.
________
BLOWJOB TUBE (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/13/blowjob/videos/1)

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-11-2005, 11:37 PM
peace.

Forget all the layman's terms for a moment...Black Plague, Black Death, etc.

It's the Bubonic Plague. Look up Yersinia pestis. (Yersinia%20pestis.)

and i also would think it would be important to know that there were other viruses associated or linked with the bubonic plague. But my main focus would be on YERSINIA PESTIS.

Things to think of...especially during those times..when I think of the Bubonic Plague...

1. I think of people unclean.
2. I think of people who do not bathe thoroughly.
3. I think of terrible and unsanitary public/private conditions.
4. When I think of 3...I think of mediocre sewer systems.
5. When I think of 4...I think of rats and other rodents that dwell there.
6. When I think of 2 and 4..I think of fleas and other similar "insects."
7. I think of mediocre science.
8. I think of unclean person to person contact.
9. Humans are mammals
10.. Rats, host searching Fleas, Unclean Humans, European farmlands and "cities" in carefree-careless condition....EQUALS 1 BAD COMBINATION.

and to dive into Europe before these times.....is whoa.

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 02:28 AM
Why did it 'break out' in the 14th century (early Renasaince era) and not before, do you know?

You do know it was 'peasents' at this time MOVING IN to the cities which brought it with them and that these 'peasents' way of life drastically changed those cities, yes?

Did you know that this drastically (http://www.learner.org/exhibits/renaissance/middleages.html) changed Europe?

According to my studies everything happening during this period is deeper then what most even know.

* The Renasaince (it means RE-BIRTH) was just beginning. (do you know who was "reborn" 7th Born?)

* The LOWER CLASSES gave the 'cooties' to mad people and came out at the end of all of it like their shit didn't stink. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_demography#1350-1500)

* Wouldn't you know it, shit died down during the 1500's when white Europeans suddenly decided it was the right time to makes moves on original people.

* If that wasn't enough the damn Ottoman Turks ( non Arab Muslims, i.e. Caucasians ) were beginning to pop off, and would you look at that around the same time (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:DdxKHuLG7poJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Turks+Ottoman+EMpire+wikipedia+1362+1453&hl=en&ie=UTF-8) as the fuckin Plague.

Not only are these things recorded in the Bible - they are clues to how Black Princes began losing power to their former White Servants. (http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Ecc/Ecc010.html#7)

Why don't we speak about the wisdom of the sages?
And how did Europe black out in the dark ages?
And when they got light did they white-wash the pages? - RZA

Do you know?

Fragmented
11-15-2005, 09:01 PM
Dr. Bostom writes, (citing Tibi) on the
"...Islamic institution of jihad itself, expressed eloquently by the contemporary scholar Bassam Tibi:

"At its core, Islam is a religious mission to all humanity. Muslims are religiously obliged to disseminate the Islamic faith throughout the world. “We have sent you forth to all mankind” (Q. 34:2http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/glasses.gif . If non-Muslims submit to conversion or subjugation, this call (da’wa) can be pursued peacefully. If they do not, Muslims are obliged to wage war against them. In Islam, peace requires that non-Muslims submit to the call of Islam, either by converting or by accepting the status of a religious minority (dhimmi) and paying the imposed poll tax, jizya. World peace, the final stage of the da’wa, is reached only with the conversion or submission of all mankind to Islam…Muslims believe that expansion through war is not aggression but a fulfillment of the Qur’anic command to spread Islam as a way to peace. The resort to force to disseminate Islam is not war (harb), a word that is used only to describe the use of force by non-Muslims. Islamic wars are not hurub (the plural of harb) but rather futuhat, acts of “opening” the world to Islam and expressing Islamic jihad. Relations between dar al-Islam, the home of peace, and dar al-harb, the world of unbelievers, nevertheless take place in a state of war, according to the Qur’an and to the authoritative commentaries of Islamic jurists. Unbelievers who stand in the way, creating obstacles for the da’wa, are blamed for this state of war, for the da’wa can be pursued peacefully if others submit to it. In other words, those who resist Islam cause wars and are responsible for them. Only when Muslim power is weak is “temporary truce” (hudna) allowed (Islamic jurists differ on the definition of “temporary”). 6

On Islam in Spain:

"From the two greatest modern historians of Muslim Spain, Evariste Levi-Provencal (http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/glasses.gif and Charles Emmanuel Dufourcq,(9) we learn the following, all of which occurred before (and thus in addition to) the 12th century Almohad persecutions alluded to by Professor Ormsby:

Iberia (Spain) was conquered in 710-716 AD by Arab tribes originating from northern, central and southern Arabia. Massive Berber and Arab immigration, and the colonization of the Iberian peninsula, followed the conquest. Most churches were converted into mosques. Although the conquest had been planned and conducted jointly with a faction of Iberian Christian dissidents, including a bishop, it proceeded as a classical jihad with massive pillages, enslavements, deportations and killings. Toledo, which had first submitted to the Arabs in 711 or 712, revolted in 713. The town was punished by pillage and all the notables had their throats cut. In 730, the Cerdagne (in Septimania, near Barcelona) was ravaged and a bishop burned alive. In the regions under stable Islamic control, Jews and Christians were tolerated as dhimmis – like elsewhere in other Islamic lands - and could not build new churches or synagogues nor restore the old ones. Segregated in special quarters, they had to wear discriminatory clothing. Subjected to heavy taxes, the Christian peasantry formed a servile class attached to the Arab domains; many abandoned their land and fled to the towns. Harsh reprisals with mutilations and crucifixions would sanction the Mozarab (Christian dhimmis) calls for help from the Christian kings. Moreover, if one dhimmi harmed a Muslim, the whole community would lose its status of protection, leaving it open to pillage, enslavement and arbitrary killing.[/i]

More on Islam in Spain

"The Andalusian Maliki jurist Ibn Abdun (d. 1134) offered these telling legal opinions regarding Jews and Christians in Seville around 1100 A.D.:

No…Jew or Christian may be allowed to wear the dress of an aristocrat, nor of a jurist, nor of a wealthy individual; on the contrary they must be detested and avoided. It is forbidden to [greet] them with the [expression], “Peace be upon you’. In effect, ‘Satan has gained possession of them, and caused them to forget God’s warning. They are the confederates of Satan’s party; Satan’s confederates will surely be the losers!” (Qur’an 58:19 [modern Dawood translation]). A distinctive sign must be imposed upon them in order that they may be recognized and this will be for them a form of disgrac

Disbelievers Executed, Believers not Executed, for the Same Crime.

"It is critical to understand that Tabandeh’s key views on non-Muslims, summarized below, were implemented "…almost verbatim in the Islamic Republic of Iran."17 In essence, Tabandeh simply reaffirms the sacralized inequality of non-Muslims relative to Muslims, under the Shari’a:

Thus if [a] Muslim commits adultery his punishment is 100 lashes, the shaving of his head, and one year of banishment. But if the man is not a Muslim and commits adultery with a Muslim woman his penalty is execution…Similarly if a Muslim deliberately murders another Muslim he falls under the law of retaliation and must by law be put to death by the next of kin. But if a non-Muslim who dies at the hand of a Muslim has by lifelong habit been a non-Muslim, the penalty of death is not valid. Instead the Muslim murderer must pay a fine and be punished with the lash.18
Since Islam regards non-Muslims as on a lower level of belief and conviction, if a Muslim kills a non-Muslim…then his punishment must not be the retaliatory death, since the faith and conviction he possesses is loftier than that of the man slain…Again, the penalties of a non-Muslim guilty of fornication with a Muslim woman are augmented because, in addition to the crime against morality, social duty and religion, he has committed sacrilege, in that he has disgraced a Muslim and thereby cast scorn upon the Muslims in general, and so must be executed.19

Link for the above article.
www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14578 (http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14578)

Article.

Andrew Bostom 2. Jihad Killings of POWs and Non-Combatants

Islamic War Policy Toward Disbelievers.

"Abu Yusuf (from the Hanafi school of jurisprudence, d. 79http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/glasses.gif :

“..that one can even ..finish off the wounded, or kill prisoners who might prove dangerous to the Muslims.. As for the prisoners who are lead before the imam, the latter has the choice, as he pleases, of executing them, or making them pay a ransom, for the most advantageous choice for the Muslims, and the wisest for Islam. The ransom imposed upon them is not to consist either of gold, silver, or wares, but is only in exchange for Muslim captives..” 9

"Ibn Abi Zayd Al_Qayrawani (d. 996), head of the North African Maliki school at Qairuan:

“There is no inconvenience to kill white non-Arabs who have been taken prisoner”. 10

"The famous Syrian jurist Ibn Taymiyya (d. 132http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/glasses.gif of the Hanbali school under the Mamluks:

“…If a male unbeliever is taken captive during warfare or otherwise, eg., as a result of a shipwreck, or because he has lost his way, or as a result of a ruse, then the imam may do whatever he deems appropriate: killing him, enslaving him, releasing him or setting him free for a ransom consisting in either property or people. This is the view of most jurists and it is supported by the Koran and the Sunna…” 11

"And Amir Timur, during his jihad campaigns through Northern India (1397-99 C.E.) conducted what may have been the greatest mass slaughter of prisoners ever chronicled:

“Next day, Friday the 3rd of the month. I left the fort of Loni and marched to a position opposite to Jahan-numa where I encamped… I now held a Court… At this Court Amir Jahan Shah and Amir Sulaiman Shah and other amirs of experience, brought to my notice that, from the time of entering Hindustan up to the present time, we had taken more than 100,000 infidels and Hindus prisoners, and that they were all in my camp…I asked their advice about the prisoners, and they said that on the great day of battle these 100,000 prisoners could not be left
“…with the baggage, and that it would be entirely opposed to the rules of war to set these idolaters and foes of Islam at liberty. In fact, no other course remained but that of making them all food for the sword. When I heard these words I found them in accordance with the rules of war, and I directly gave my command for the tawachis [drumbeaters] to proclaim throughout the camp that every man who had infidel prisoners was to put them to death…When this order became known to the ghazis of Islam, they drew their swords and put their prisoners to death. 100,000 infidels, impious idolaters, were on that day slain. Maulana Nasiru-d-din ‘Umar, a counselor and man of learning, who, in all his life, had never killed a sparrow, now, in execution of my order, slew with his sword fifteen idolatrous Hindus, who were his captives…” 14

"…Babur (1483-1530), the founder of the Mughal Empire, who is revered as a paragon of Muslim tolerance by modern revisionist historians, recorded the following in his autobiographical “Baburnama,” about infidel prisoners of a jihad campaign:

"Those who were brought in alive [having surrendered] were ordered beheaded, after which a tower of skulls was erected in the camp." 15

"Both Muslim and non-Muslim sources document countless episodes of the pillage and massacre of non-combatants during jihad conquests and raids. And there is ample juridical justification for such acts. For example, the great Maliki jurist and philosopher Averroes (d. 119http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/glasses.gif asserted,

“Most scholars agree that fortresses may be assailed with mangonels, no matter whether there are women and children within them or not. This is based on the fact that the Prophet used mangonels against the population of al-Ta’if.” 16

"The much lionized Sufi theologian Al-Ghazali (d. 1111) made a similar pronouncement:

“…one must go on jihad (i.e., warlike razzias or raids) at least once a year...one may use a catapult against them [non-Muslims] when they are in a fortress, even if among them are women and children. One may set fire to them and/or drown them...” 17

"The Hanbali jurist Ibn Taymiyya (d. 132http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/glasses.gif provided this caveat, which allowed for killing those who would otherwise be classified as non-combatants, if they merely engaged in verbal or written propaganda:

]“As for those who cannot offer resistance or cannot fight, such as women, children, monks, old people, the blind, handicapped and their likes, they shall not be killed unless they actually fight with words [eg. by propaganda] and acts . Some jurists are of the opinion that all of them may be killed, on the mere ground that they are unbelievers, but they make an exception for women and children since they constitute property for Muslims” 18

"Unfortunately, historical examples of the killing of non-combatants during jihad campaigns, abound, beginning with the very earliest Muslim conquests. The 7th century Chronicler John of Nikiou describes the jihad conquest of Fayyum and Nikiou, including the massacre of non-combatant women and children:

“ The Ishmaelites attacked, killed the commandant, massacred all his troops and immediately seized the town…Whoever approached them was massacred; they spared neither old men, nor women, nor children…Then the Muslims arrived in Nikiou. There was not one single soldier to resist them. They seized the town and slaughtered everyone they met in the street and in the churches – men, women and children, sparing nobody. Then they went to other places, pillaged and killed all the inhabitants they found… But let us now say no more, for it is impossible to describe the horrors the Muslims committed when they occupied the island of Nikiou, on Sunday, the eighteenth day of the month of Guenbot, in the fifteenth year of the lunar cycle, as well as the terrible scenes which took place in Cesarea in Palestine.” 19

"John Cameniates provided an eyewitness account of the jihad capture and pillage of Thessaloniki in 904 C.E. Cameniates, his elderly father, and his brother, taken prisoner while they tried to escape by the ramparts, were spared their lives because they promised their captors a large amount of money. They were marched as prisoners through the city, and thus witnessed the terrible carnage of their fellow townspeople who had sough refuge in the church of Saint George. A summary, and excerpts from Cameniates narrative reveals that:

“The Thessalonians tried to escape through the streets, pursued by the Saracens, who were unleashed like wild beasts. In their panic, men. women, the elderly, and children, ‘fell into each other’s arms to give each other one last kiss.’ The enemy hit with no mercy. Parents were killed while trying to defend their children. No one was spared: women, children, the elderly, all were immediately pierced by the sword. The poor wretches ran through the town, or tried to hide inside the caves; some of them, believing they could find refuge inside a church, would seek shelter inside, while others tried to scale the walls of the ramparts, from where they jumped into the void and crashed to the ground. Nuns, petrified with fear, with their hair disheveled, tried to escape, and ended up by the thousands in the hands of the barbarians, who killed the older ones, and sent the younger and more attractive ones into captivity and dishonor… The Saracens also massacred the unfortunate people who had sought refuge inside churches.”

"Professor J.B. Segal reviewed the jihad destruction of the Christian enclave of Edessa in 1144-1146 C.E., during the Crusades, using primary source documentation, including a contemporary account by Michael the Syrian.

[i]“Thirty thousand souls were killed. Women, youths, and children to the number of sixteen thousand were carried into slavery, stripped of their cloths, barefoot, their hands bound, forced to run beside their captors on horses. Those who could not endure were pierced by lances or arrows, or abandoned to wild animals and birds of prey. Priests were killed out of hand or captured; few escaped. The Archbishop of the Armenians was sold at Aleppo…The whole city was given over to looting, ‘..for a whole year..’, resulting in ‘…complete ruin..’. From this disaster the Christian community of Edessa never recovered.

"Professor H.Z. Hirschberg includes this summary of a contemporary Judeo-Arabic account by Solomon Cohen (which comports with Arab historian Ibn Baydhaq’s sequence of events), from January 1148 C.E, describing the Muslim Almohad conquests in North Africa, and Spain:

“Abd al-Mumin…the leader of the Almohads after the death of Muhammad Ibn Tumart the Mahdi [note: Ibn Tumart was a cleric whose writings bear a striking resemblance to Khomeini’s rhetoric eight centuries later] …captured Tlemcen [in the Maghreb] and killed all those who were in it, including the Jews, except those who embraced Islam…[In Sijilmasa] One hundred and fifty persons were killed for clinging to their [Jewish] faith…All the cities in the Almoravid [dynastic rulers of North Africa and Spain prior to the Almohads] state were conquered by the Almohads. One hundred thousand persons were killed in Fez on that occasion, and 120,000 in Marrakesh. The Jews in all [Maghreb] localities [conquered]…groaned under the heavy yoke of the Almohads; many had been killed, many others converted; none were able to appear in public as Jews [emphasis added]…Large areas between Seville and Tortosa [in Spain] had likewise [emphasis added] fallen into Almohad hands.” 23

www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14964 (http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14964)
Note: The above article is four pages long. Click on "Next Page" at the bottom of each page to go from one page to the next.

Golden_Armz
11-16-2005, 07:49 AM
^Im not sure what your intentions are with this post,but from what ive read so far,i see many factual errors which i dont have time to discuss but if you want to do that then bring that post to the forum in my link and it will be discussed there....

Decipha Born
11-16-2005, 09:24 AM
original people.

Great build KEPHREM!

Very informative to those who do not know!

But for those who are unclear about your use of wisdom.....

WILL YOU TELL US WHERE YOU LEARNED THE TERM "ORIGINAL PEOPLE"" FROM?

WHEN, WHERE and if possible WHO?

Thank you for your time.

PEACE

Prince Rai
11-16-2005, 10:00 AM
^Im not sure what your intentions are with this post,but from what ive read so far,i see many factual errors which i dont have time to discuss but if you want to do that then bring that post to the forum in my link and it will be discussed there....
yes id like to agree.. that post was greatly misleading through false information.

Kephrem
11-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Great build KEPHREM!

Very informative to those who do not know!

But for those who are unclear about your use of wisdom.....

WILL YOU TELL US WHERE YOU LEARNED THE TERM "ORIGINAL PEOPLE"" FROM?

WHEN, WHERE and if possible WHO?

Thank you for your time.

PEACE

Did the NGE create the word "original"? Let's see:

original (adj.)
1315, from L. originalis, from originem (nom. origo) "beginning, source, birth," from oriri "to rise"

Were they the first to teach that Black people were on the earth first?

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/nile.html

The teachers who taught me did not learn from your "nation", the above link only further proves that your knowledge on the history of Black thought and scholarship in Amerikkka is limited.

In 1915, Prophet F. S. Cherry established the Church of God in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Cherry was influenced by both The Church of God and Saints of Christ and the Temple of the Gospel of the Kingdom. Cherry taught that God, who is black, originally created black humans

http://religiousmovements.lib.virginia.edu/nrms/blackjews.html

What was that you were saying again know shit?

Decipha Born
11-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Thank you for your reply...

I enjoyed the reading.

PEACE

Born Ruler I
11-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Black god is not an Amerikkkan original idea.

It is ancient.

One

Kephrem
11-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Black god is not an Amerikkkan original idea.

It is ancient.

That's correct, you see that Decipha, your so-called nation not only didn't make up the concept in Amerikkka, it goes all the way back to the ancient world.

Decipha Born
11-16-2005, 02:57 PM
lol Thank you kephrem lol

Peace

Seeker_of_Truth
11-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Dr. Bostom writes, (citing Tibi) on the
"...Islamic institution of jihad itself, expressed eloquently by the contemporary scholar Bassam Tibi:

"At its core, Islam is a religious mission to all humanity. Muslims are religiously obliged to disseminate the Islamic faith throughout the world. “We have sent you forth to all mankind” (Q. 34:2http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/glasses.gif . If non-Muslims submit to conversion or subjugation, this call (da’wa) can be pursued peacefully. If they do not, Muslims are obliged to wage war against them. In Islam, peace requires that non-Muslims submit to the call of Islam, either by converting or by accepting the status of a religious minority (dhimmi) and paying the imposed poll tax, jizya. World peace, the final stage of the da’wa, is reached only with the conversion or submission of all mankind to Islam…Muslims believe that expansion through war is not aggression but a fulfillment of the Qur’anic command to spread Islam as a way to peace. The resort to force to disseminate Islam is not war (harb), a word that is used only to describe the use of force by non-Muslims. Islamic wars are not hurub (the plural of harb) but rather futuhat, acts of “opening” the world to Islam and expressing Islamic jihad. Relations between dar al-Islam, the home of peace, and dar al-harb, the world of unbelievers, nevertheless take place in a state of war, according to the Qur’an and to the authoritative commentaries of Islamic jurists. Unbelievers who stand in the way, creating obstacles for the da’wa, are blamed for this state of war, for the da’wa can be pursued peacefully if others submit to it. In other words, those who resist Islam cause wars and are responsible for them. Only when Muslim power is weak is “temporary truce” (hudna) allowed (Islamic jurists differ on the definition of “temporary”). 6
What a crock of s***

I stopped reading right after there.

this person completely twisted and distorted the Qur'an.

Anyone who IS Muslim will know that is not Islam.

TeknicelStylez
11-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Peace.

Great thread, I have ancestors from both the Canary Islands and Sicili, and am a descendant of the Moors.

DigitalScience
02-04-2006, 11:25 PM
I noticed you said Muslim Arabs. Not all the Moors were Arabs some were Black or a mix of Arab and African. The General Tarik was black. The Black Moors also made lots of contributions too.

Kanha
02-05-2006, 05:35 AM
Well, congratulations guys... I really hope you spred
this to your american friends.. The truth is important..

BlaK FuRYaN
02-06-2006, 08:43 AM
This is a good thread...There evidence of the mores all over the world who where muslims and would carve BISMALLAH in the mountains in KUFIC writing in mexico...Befor Christopher Collumbpuss....

BlaK FuRYaN
02-06-2006, 08:45 AM
I noticed you said Muslim Arabs. Not all the Moors were Arabs some were Black or a mix of Arab and African. The General Tarik was black. The Black Moors also made lots of contributions too.
did you know that the island JIBRALTAR was named after that perticular general TARIQ

JIBRAL TARIQ....

ill find more evidence and present as soon as convinient...

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-10-2009, 01:40 PM
bump 4 dude

Kemeticly Doubs
06-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Yo yo yo squash my post...this is where its at if u want knowledge on moors, add-on or build on da topic...this thread is where its at wore bond

diggy
06-10-2009, 09:34 PM
The west hides the truth.

drippie k
06-10-2009, 10:01 PM
just copied n pasted my reply to the other "moor" thread
http://www.alltravelzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/cadiz_catedral_big.JPG

http://cadiz.costasur.com/images/upload/cadiz-2155-H-600.jpg

this is the cathedral in my hometown with obvious moorish influence...i don't know about the rest of Europe but in Spain, especially in the south where i'm from, we don't try to deny their influence on our culture and music (traditional southern Spanish music, flamenco, also has pretty obvious muslim influences)...while the rest of Europe was living caves, grass huts and eating with their hands, Spaniards and Arabs lived pretty much in harmony in the south (now called Andalucia, Al-Andalus was the name used by the Moors). no one was forced into Islam as there were also Jews and Catholics living amongst eachother, establishing libraries, schools and universities. supposedly, internal conflict within the Islamic leaders in the area helped the Royal Catholic family in the north, backed by Rome, to go ahead and reconquer Andalucia after 700 years of Moorish occupation, also expelling the Jewish community and establishing an all-Catholic state. after that, Andalucia became the so-called "poor and run-down" area of Spain and where it got most of it's sailors to go to the New world, which is why the South American Spanish accents sound more similar to ours than the so-called proper Spanish spoken in the northern areas. to this day, southern Spain is stereotyped as the shit-hole of Spain as we to this day have the lowest unemployment rate in the country, are considered lazy, wine-drinking, beach obsessed alcoholics and have darker features than the rest of the country thanks to the interracial mixing between the Spanish and Black Islamic Moors. also explains why there is much less racism down there than the rest of the country.

whew

i should be a history teacher lol

drippie k
06-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Southern Italy has somewhat of a similar history with the Moors as well

SL33
06-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Every civilization waxes and wanes. The West will wane, too.

One

yup.

and i wouldn't say this is a golden age of W civilization. Those days are gone.

Bobby Budknickers
06-11-2009, 06:55 AM
Southern Italy has somewhat of a similar history with the Moors as well

tqccyUpnZwA