PDA

View Full Version : Election build (word iz bond, yo)

diggy
11-07-2012, 01:18 AM
November 6, 2012

I ceez the election day as knowledge knowlege equality borning wisdom equality which borns build or destroy. Build or destroy cuz one gotta win and one gotta lose. And this results from the wisdom or making the right (voting) decision with equality which is knowledge, wisdom and understanding (to cee). So far it is understood (has been ceen) that Obama is the right person for the presidency, so he has it.

And since that day was the 6th, and Romney is a Mormon, Romneys run stopped there cuz the devil rises no higher than 6!!! The 7th day, which is today, is for Obama.

PEACE!

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/brother-mouzone-465x261.jpg

EAGLE EYE
11-07-2012, 01:33 AM
I haz bacon in teh fridge
Its a celebration. Honk honk!

diggy
11-07-2012, 01:38 AM
hope ya mean turkey bacon.

I don't eat trichina.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Hahaha At our popular vote being nothing but bullshit when its the electoral vote that really counts.

food for thought
11-07-2012, 09:19 AM
^he ended up winning the popular vote

but It would be lovely if he didnt as its usually the faggits who get the benefit of winning without the popular vote

cj wisty
11-07-2012, 11:24 AM
black man (obama) iz da god and white man (romney) iz da devil. itz all beginning 2 make cence.

diggy
11-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Personally, I cee 6 & 7 as a type of man and I do not see 7 as God.

cj wisty
11-07-2012, 12:02 PM
eye dont care dat much about da numbers all i care about is da children and how theyre suffering under da oppresive white government which eye c iz destroying da world wit pollution.

IM ALL 4 DA CHILDREN

netscape check two
11-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Dude, there is no way in fuck eye'm gonna waste my time on a serious debate with you. Eye've only read a handful of your posts and it's all eye needed to deduce that you've got the intelligence level of a six year old.

this is comming from a dude who thinks that people are mindless idiots who avoid polluting their body...you are in bizarro world muh man so what you really mean is that eye got the intelligence of the architect of the heavens and earth

Eye've also noticed that you throw around the term "victim mentality" as if it's applicable to everybody who you disagree with. You clearly have no fucking idea what it even means. Let me explain it to you. It's like black people blaming the white man for all of their shortcomings. That's a victim mentality.

you got the ultimate victim mentality....you attack people who are trying to not be victims...and u only attack them cuz you lazy and these type of people expose your laziness...you don't have the DISIPLINE to live a lifestyle which avoids these toxins....and yes....this is why eye LOVE THE 5 percenters....because 5 percenters don't put the blame on the white man....the blame is placed solely on YACUB and the original people on the planet for going astray......LOL

Eye've also noticed that you inappropriately label everybody you disagree with as "lazy". So eye'll give you an example of how to use that label properly too. It's like black people complaining about how hard they have it and how racist the world is, but doing absolute fuck all to resolve this issue and create a better image and life for themselves. That's lazy.

the lazy label was used by one of the trolls up in here and eye just went and ran with it.....and it fits...YOU FUCKIN LAZY......you make no sense.....the whole purpose of your initial post in this thread is basically you attacking people who are trying to create a better life for themselves......do you take psycho meds son?

And because you're so fucking simple and probably couldn't figure this out for yourself, eye feel it necessary to point out that the reason eye copied and pasted your post instead of quoting it properly was to take the piss out of you. Eye can't believe eye actually feel the need to explain that, but eye do.

eye willl quote what Rambo told Sherriff Teagle in first blood when he caught him up in the mountain.....LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!....LET IT GO!!!! OWL GIVE YOU A WAR YOU WON"T FORGET.....

son.....just shut da fuck up....

laolu
11-07-2012, 12:27 PM
rakimkoolgrapwutang is a terrible poster.

food for thought
11-07-2012, 12:28 PM
^evreybody knows that bro

laolu
11-07-2012, 12:35 PM
u right

cj wisty
11-07-2012, 01:40 PM
"rakimkoolgrapwutang is a terrible poster.

eye quoted wat u said in red cuz eye c dat u vibrate at da lowect frequensy.

Uncle Steezo
11-07-2012, 04:44 PM
made a whole bunch of poo in the potty just now.

cj wisty
11-07-2012, 05:35 PM
rakimkoolgrapwutang is a terrible poster.

get your own thread. i see your most successful thread was about another member on here, so it's not like you have anything interesting to add to the forum. fact is you've been here 3 years and the majority of your threads fail to reach double figures.

u were owned by trix
:loser:

laolu
11-07-2012, 05:50 PM
u were owned by trix

I keep you up at night.

cj wisty
11-07-2012, 05:54 PM
I keep you up at night.

thats what she said

food for thought
11-07-2012, 07:02 PM
lmfao @ "successful threads"

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Personally, I cee 6 & 7 as a type of man

I bet you do

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/SKXvb0zOZHI/AAAAAAAAMdo/iUCZAH_4m_o/s400/BarackObamaOntheBeach.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-07-2012, 07:35 PM
lmfao @ "successful threads"

he came in my thread to say 'it's the worst thread in the entire forum'.

it's ok now, i figured he just came in my thread for a cuddle. you know stroppy teenagers.

EAGLE EYE
11-07-2012, 07:59 PM
You guys should be trying harder to entertain this 18yr old, lunchable legend during his study halls

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-07-2012, 08:05 PM
he's 19, rob. it's different.

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 06:15 AM
Dude, there is no way in fuck eye'm gonna waste my time on a serious debate with you. Eye've only read a handful of your posts and it's all eye needed to deduce that you've got the intelligence level of a six year old.

this is comming from a dude who thinks that people are mindless idiots who avoid polluting their body...you are in bizarro world muh man so what you really mean is that eye got the intelligence of the architect of the heavens and earth

Eye've also noticed that you throw around the term "victim mentality" as if it's applicable to everybody who you disagree with. You clearly have no fucking idea what it even means. Let me explain it to you. It's like black people blaming the white man for all of their shortcomings. That's a victim mentality.

you got the ultimate victim mentality....you attack people who are trying to not be victims...and u only attack them cuz you lazy and these type of people expose your laziness...you don't have the DISIPLINE to live a lifestyle which avoids these toxins....and yes....this is why eye LOVE THE 5 percenters....because 5 percenters don't put the blame on the white man....the blame is placed solely on YACUB and the original people on the planet for going astray......LOL

Eye've also noticed that you inappropriately label everybody you disagree with as "lazy". So eye'll give you an example of how to use that label properly too. It's like black people complaining about how hard they have it and how racist the world is, but doing absolute fuck all to resolve this issue and create a better image and life for themselves. That's lazy.

the lazy label was used by one of the trolls up in here and eye just went and ran with it.....and it fits...YOU FUCKIN LAZY......you make no sense.....the whole purpose of your initial post in this thread is basically you attacking people who are trying to create a better life for themselves......do you take psycho meds son?

And because you're so fucking simple and probably couldn't figure this out for yourself, eye feel it necessary to point out that the reason eye copied and pasted your post instead of quoting it properly was to take the piss out of you. Eye can't believe eye actually feel the need to explain that, but eye do.

eye willl quote what Rambo told Sherriff Teagle in first blood when he caught him up in the mountain.....LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!....LET IT GO!!!! OWL GIVE YOU A WAR YOU WON"T FORGET.....

son.....just shut da fuck up....

ROFL for your noel411 inpression!! or is it a knowcheese impression. dope shit regardless

"rakimkoolgrapwutang is a terrible poster.

eye quoted wat u said in red cuz eye c dat u vibrate at da lowect frequensy.

^^ lololol. one of the funniest posters on teh corp, still doesnt allow me to reps you :(

u were owned by trix

^^ EYE dreamz

I haz bacon in teh fridge
Its a celebration. Honk honk!

for you bro, helping you celebrate in style.

Occupy Bacon (https://www.facebook.com/officialoccupybacon)

Get yours Today. Free Shipping!!!
http://occupybacon.bigcartel.com/product/ob-pig-logo-black-t-shirt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390117_381056328636964_86163454_n.png

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/29389_381740238568573_1602096640_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/36326_381802255229038_2066465805_n.jpg
^^ locate le bacon!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396222_381264808616116_121445560_n.jpg

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 06:38 AM
check this build bros

So now we know: Hurricane Sandy voted for Obama

More at EndtheLie.com - http://EndtheLie.com/2012/11/07/so-now-we-know-hurricane-sandy-voted-for-obama/#ixzz2Bd8n9nur

cj wisty
11-08-2012, 11:25 AM
he's 19, rob. it's different.

hes talking about me i think.

im 18

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 11:40 AM
your 18? woah, and to think... your more intelligent than 80% of the corpin' corpers...

can you get penis flavoured lollipops??

shitfaced faggot sounds like a wu corper who is drunk..... (no names)

cj wisty
11-08-2012, 11:50 AM
no only cum flavoured lollies

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 11:52 AM
^^ are they made especially for me? / my taste buds?

cj wisty
11-08-2012, 12:01 PM
yes

Soul Controller
11-08-2012, 12:07 PM
omnomnomnom