PDA

View Full Version : A thread for trixx and hashasin. so they can argue about some annoying bullshit

food for thought
11-12-2012, 08:11 AM
you two have been arguing for two weeks now

fuck off.

argue in this thread and stop ruining other threads with your bullshit.

thank you.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 08:12 AM
i have only been arguing with one of his secondaries today.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 11:24 AM
i dont know why hashasin bothers

EAGLE EYE
11-12-2012, 12:46 PM
I already made a thread for this

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119470

Mr. R&B
11-12-2012, 01:02 PM
^As if it matters.

You can't say everybody isn't watching this implosion happen in real time.

Unfortunately, there's nothing better going on around here at the moment.

PANDA PISS
11-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Who's hashishin?

beautifulrock
11-12-2012, 02:17 PM
^^My secondary

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/e/l/4/romney-airplane-windows-open.jpg

Mr. R&B
11-12-2012, 02:18 PM
^some poor kid outta Newcastle.

Barely even had a presence around gen chat, if at all.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 03:04 PM
he's gonna continue acting dumb cos that's all he knows. he was always a dumb fuck and always will be.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 03:29 PM
you are bitch made. using your secondaries to gang up on me and getting into other people's PMs to gang up on me. proper little bitch.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 03:37 PM
you know he must be sweating when he feels the need to PM other people for back up. proper little bitch.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 04:00 PM
^As if it matters.

You can't say everybody isn't watching this implosion happen in real time.

Unfortunately, there's nothing better going on around here at the moment.

you imploded last night. everyone knows.

i'm not the one imploding cos i don't have any feelings for you. i don't care for you. do you understand?

Uncle Steezo
11-12-2012, 05:34 PM
i wanna fuck trixx sooooo bad right now.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 05:36 PM
lolz

food for thought
11-12-2012, 05:36 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site333/2012/1112/20121112__USTVElmoActorAccused~1_GALLERY.jpg

John Nash
11-12-2012, 05:37 PM
^some poor kid outta Newcastle.

Barely even had a presence around gen chat, if at all.

i liked hashasin. he put some interesting articles in the nerd news and put up some interesting gifs.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 05:38 PM
http://www.osirisguitar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/muppet-animal.jpg

animal comes to festivals with me.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 05:40 PM
i liked hashasin. we put some interesting articles in the nerd news and put up some interesting gifs.

ooooh posting articles that you didn't write and gifs you didn't make and cheerleading. well done! when you posted those articles did you even have anything interesting to comment? that's what i mean about 2 bit.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
i actualy meant to say "he" not "we". thats a typo.

what interesting things have u had to comment trix

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 05:44 PM
you slipped.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 05:54 PM
you slipped.

FFha517Z1mI&start=173

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 05:54 PM
if posting articles you didn't write and gifs you didn't make is next level for you then so be it. agreeing or disagreeing with something is not next level. you have to have real reasons why you agree or disagree to something.

still being a whiney little bitch past teenage is not next level. having lots of different accounts on one forum is not next level.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 05:59 PM
if posting articles you didn't write and gifs you didn't make is next level for you then so be it. agreeing or disagreeing with something is not next level. you have to have real reasons why you agree or disagree to something.

still being a whiney little bitch past teenage is not next level.

wtf r u on about trix. im not saying hashasin is next level or some kind of major icon in wu corp history. im saying i liked him being here because i saw some interesting articles on nerd news from him.

define "real reasons" because i dont think i ever see u giving "real reasons" why u agree/disagree with something.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:02 PM
you think i should congratulate you because you 'can pull off so many different personalities'. i'm letting you know you are not on some next level shit that you need congratulating.

my lengthy threads says it all.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:14 PM
ur threads are lengthy either because ur making all the posts

eg http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104723

or because ur stubborn and cant listen to what other people say

eg the dinosaur thread.

its not because ur very special.

ur actually beginning to sound very arrogant and its worrying.

u seem to think ur a "next level" person and that people like me sosa fmj etc are 2 bit personalities.

sorry to tell u but hving lengthy threads on wu corp doesnt make u a better or deeper person.

i dont want congratulating but if a person was able to pull off so many different personalities he/she would indeed be very smart.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:14 PM
just agreeing or disagreeing with no real critique is just cheerleading. you are a cheerleader.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:16 PM

eg the dinosaur thread.

u seem to think ur a "next level" person and that people like me sosa fmj etc are 2 bit personalities.

sorry to tell u but hving lengthy threads on wu corp doesnt make u a better or deeper person.

i dont want congratulating but if a person was able to pull off so many different personalities he/she would indeed be very smart.

where did i say i was next level? i did not say that. i said you were not next level. you are the one that thinks you are very smart and need congratulating.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:17 PM
just agreeing or disagreeing with no real critique is just cheerleading. you are a cheerleader.

i think thatthis is critique enough 4 u

eg the dinosaur thread.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:18 PM
the dinosaur thread was just shit you've read off the internet. what makes you think you know more about dinosaurs? i can read the internet.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:19 PM
ripping lines off movies, rap songs, and other forums does not give you a personality.

remember that boys.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:19 PM
where did i say i was next level? i did not say that. i said you were not next level. you are the one that thinks you are very smart and need congratulating.

u were implying it.

i dont think i need congratulating.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:22 PM
trix if u think this one person can pull off all these different personalities u should be congratulating this person.

he/shes obviously a genius for coming up with such differing personalities.

you've been in so much denial today. such a genius.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:24 PM
the dinosaur thread was just shit you've read off the internet. what makes you think you know more about dinosaurs? i can read the internet.

guess what trix i actually read up on stuff and base my opinion off that.

reading articles made by experts of the matter and forming my opinion is miles better than approaching a subject with no research done and making stupid and ignorant opinions. do u think that not researching is a good thing.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:25 PM
guess what? i can read stuff up by experts, too.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:25 PM
you've been in so much denial today. such a genius.

im not talking about me.

i keep on telling u none of these people are secondaries.

remember...

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:26 PM
guess what? i can read stuff up by experts, too.

but u dont. u mak ur own opinions without looking stuff up which is an extremely inorant thing to do.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:27 PM
i didn't need to read up on the fact that chickens have wishbones and are bipedal.

remember you will always be a pussy.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:30 PM
i didn't need to read up on the fact that chickens have wishbones and are bipedal.

remember you will always be a pussy.

no but if u read up on more stuff youd also realise that majority of proof shows that birds didnt come from pterosaurs.

they had totally different ways of flying body structure etc.

u needed to read up on that.

yes im a gr8 pussy just wishing one day for a nice big juicy cock to cum all over me.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:30 PM
you were also arguing that that pterosaur wasn't an ancestor of birds and tectrus came in and told you they were.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:34 PM
you were also arguing that that pterosaur wasn't an ancestor of birds and tectrus came in and told you they were.

tectrus said this

I can't find the research paper, Trixx. (I must've lost it somewhere) And no, birds aren't older than dinosaurs. How can birds be older than dinosaurs when birds are anestors of dinosaurs? OMG!:no: I'm done!

he didnt say anywhere that pterosaurs were ancestors of birds.

being delusional and stubborn isnt good

http://aboutcolonblank.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/you-only-hear-what-you-want.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:36 PM
yeah he got 'ancestor' confused 'descendant'. read the thread.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Lol at this thread. How'd I miss this?

You guys are going back and fourth about what, evolution? Yes, Theropods did evolve into birds because fossilized specimens suggest that theory. Second, the Dinosaurs died from a mass extinction just like there were several mass extinctions throughout Earth's history.

Research the early Cenozoic period. You'll find all of your answers.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:42 PM
yeah he got 'ancestor' confused 'descendant'. read the thread.

trix pterosaurs arent even dinosaurs.

this is another post from dinosaur expert tectrus raw

^ I said the samething but not in those words. If you REALLY want to understand about the evolution of birds, conduct research from the late Mesozoic Era to the early Cenozoic.

As someone who has studied prehistoric animals for a while and from someone who actually has a degree in geology hoping to obtain a masters in palenotology, you guys do not have a clear understanding of evolution of birds and the process. It is aing more. Trixx, do not focus on the flying reptiles as they are not dinosaurs. The theory of bird evolution does not support flying reptiles evolving into birds based on fossilized evidence. I will not get tech but research theropods. You will understand the theory of bird evolution.

tectrus is obviously saying that birds didnt coming from flying reptiles i.e. pterosaurs.

hes actually agreeing with me. dont know why u cant see that.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:43 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theropoda

research on theropods. theyre not pterosaurs.

u make urself look more and more stpid when u dont look up these names nor what they mean.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:44 PM
i don't believe it was a reptile. do you not understand?

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:46 PM
i don't believe it was a reptile. do you not understand?

what was a reptile

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:46 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theropoda

research on theropods. theyre not pterosaurs.

u make urself look more and more stpid when u dont look up these names nor what they mean.

i really couldn't give a fuck. i just wanted to say that the ones with wings evolved into birds.

if you don't agree you don't agree. i don't care if you agree.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:47 PM
what was a reptile

i don't believe the first dinosaur had scales and feathers, i believe it had fur. i believe the one with wings had feathers. i don't believe either of them were reptiles.

EAGLE EYE
11-12-2012, 06:48 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md19wjWHoG1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

this is another post from dinosaur expert tectrus raw

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdc3likbE51qd88qf.gif

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:49 PM

again tell me where tectrus said pterosaurs were ancestors of birds. he quite clearly said that birds didnt come from pterosaurs. he said they came from theropods.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 06:51 PM
i don't believe the first dinosaur had scales and feathers, i believe it had fur. i believe the one with wings had feathers. i don't believe either of them were reptiles.

what is you problem? why won't you let me believe that winged things had feathers and big long tailed things had fur? what is your problem?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-12-2012, 06:58 PM
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/tectruspark.jpg

John Nash
11-12-2012, 06:58 PM
4 get it trix. i shouldnt have bothered.

if living in ur own fantasy world is how u cope with life then so be it.

John Nash
11-12-2012, 07:00 PM
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/tectruspark.jpg

hahahaha

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 07:02 PM
It makes no difference to me or anyone else on here what I think about dinosaurs and birds. You just believe what you want to believe. And leave it at that. Also stop linking to Wikipedia.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 07:03 PM
You live the fantasy lives cos your real life could never compete.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-12-2012, 07:18 PM
e-thug with a fake gang. smh.

PANDA PISS
11-13-2012, 12:28 AM
schizophrenic.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-13-2012, 12:47 AM
You waited 5 hours to say something that everyone knows anyways? Well done.

PANDA PISS
11-13-2012, 12:54 AM
I was out. Gouch night. I can't stop to indulge your paranoid fantasies every 5 minutes. Also go to fucking bed.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-13-2012, 01:01 AM
You came back after going out, came in here just to say "schizophrenic". What will you come out with when you are gone for longer? I slept. thanks for the concern.

EAGLE EYE
11-13-2012, 01:03 AM
you peoples are ruining this dead, low traffic board

PANDA PISS
11-13-2012, 01:07 AM
I was bored on the train home. I can either play angry birds or fuck with nutcases over the Internet. What wins?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-13-2012, 01:12 AM
See I don't think anything of you. You don't affect me the way I affect you. You care.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-13-2012, 01:30 AM
if you're not who i think you are then i apologise. i thought your PM to me was suspicious cos i've never interacted with you on here.

PANDA PISS
11-13-2012, 06:15 AM
I'm a nice person. You come off like somebody having a nervous breakdown and I was genuinely concerned.

You are however, an easy target when people are bored because you take this forum too serious.

Its the duality of man. I'd like to help you be less of a prick, and I'd also like to be a prick to you.

Turned on yet?

Soul Controller
11-13-2012, 10:55 AM
trixx, why do you haz psycho guys wanting to care for you??

you tell them your fine and not interested, but they continue with the 'your the one who needs help spiel'

cant these faggits read that you dont care and that your not interested..

John Nash
11-13-2012, 11:08 AM
he's gonna continue acting dumb cos that's all he knows. he was always a dumb fuck and always will be.

you are bitch made. using your secondaries to gang up on me and getting into other people's PMs to gang up on me. proper little bitch.

you know he must be sweating when he feels the need to PM other people for back up. proper little bitch.

you imploded last night. everyone knows.

i'm not the one imploding cos i don't have any feelings for you. i don't care for you. do you understand?

im pretty sure trix showed she cared the most when she started talking to no one but herself about secondaries at the start and then she started dissing surly based on an assumption he was a secondary.

if she didnt care she wouldnt be running around calling everyone a secondary and calling them 2 bit personalities.

the start was funny because when no one talked to trix about secondarie she ended up talking to herself.

talking to urself is the first sign of insanity.

jus quit it trix before u turn insane and go to a loony bin.

u might end up getting a lobotomy

DCUmINGae44

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-13-2012, 12:07 PM
U mad?

|)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-13-2012, 12:42 PM

you tell them your fine and not interested, but they continue with the 'your the one who needs help spiel'

I find it hard to believe that it's more than one psycho faggit. There can't be more.

Soul Controller
11-13-2012, 12:56 PM
you sell yourself short!! you have multiple admirers

sosa/2pac hologram likes you

hashasssssssin likes you

thats 2 separate people there lol

i dont think duff likes you like that,, hes just a sweet rnb dude,

not sure if wutangrakimgrap likes you, but i know he is sound and definitely not a secondary as i haz him on my fb

same goes for shadow demon, even tho i think they share the same first name.. lol

I also think fatal guillotine is an original poster dye to teh subjects he talks about, and the way he talks about them

it would be so awesome if louis cypher was the one who has made all these accounts,, lol wu corp should pay him really to post here.

i just want to know whose secondary fresh is, his title, is the gayest alar, or some shit

Mr. R&B
11-13-2012, 01:05 PM
i dont think duff likes you like that, hes just a sweet rnb dude...

I'm not exactly sure how to take that.

Sweet R&B dude makes me sound kinda fruity lol.

But I do see what you were getting @.

So yeah, you're right for the most part.

Soul Controller
11-13-2012, 01:11 PM
sorry, i meant it as, your a sweet dude, who likes rnb, cos you like rnb, your nicer to girls, than most of those 'rough n ready' type cats. ie.. you would treat a girl much nicer than the likes of sheited. (i actually think u would be like me, humorous, attentive, funny, random. ) lol cough.. i didnt mean to come across saying your crazy. not at all sir!

Mr. R&B
11-13-2012, 01:16 PM
^I didn't think you meant I was crazy.

That descript made me sound a little soft.

You got it right though, so peace.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Surly duff is the worst. He is def that faggit damaja. And he likes to make people think he is a nice guy but he will use my illness against me when he has no real point to make. He's fake.

11-13-2012, 02:41 PM
sorry, i meant it as, your a sweet dude, who likes rnb, cos you like rnb, your nicer to girls, than most of those 'rough n ready' type cats. ie.. you would treat a girl much nicer than the likes of sheited. (i actually think u would be like me, humorous, attentive, funny, random. )

I also primarily listen to rnb, soul controller. but not that nu wave shit, but that old funk bros mo-town shit.

Stevie, Teddy P, Smokey, Chi-lites, Delfonics, Marvin, Al Green, Isleys....

With this information, can you imagine what type of lover I would make?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-13-2012, 02:45 PM
*waits for soul controller's reply*

Soul Controller
11-13-2012, 03:10 PM
LOL

i didnt work out what sort of lover Surly was!!

but godayum dan, you listen to the golden era,. takes me back..not listened to anything classics for years, ;/

id say your a slow loving sort of dude, letting the lady do the work as you chill ?

maybe you would crack jokes as he lay back puffing your haze??

John Nash
11-13-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm not exactly sure how to take that.

Sweet R&B dude makes me sound kinda fruity lol.

But I do see what you were getting @.

So yeah, you're right for the most part.

surly i think ur a lovely lovely boy just like me :D

beautifulrock
11-13-2012, 03:53 PM
There are an awful lot of questionable superlatives being thrown around here. It rivals the cringeworthy no homo moments that accompany each and every one of Ghost and Rae's releases. Talk about blowin' a nigga for a box of Huggies.

EAGLE EYE
11-13-2012, 07:17 PM
With this information, can you imagine what type of lover I would make?

http://s1.bo.lt/page=3um9buy0rt:type=asset:version=10/i.cdn.turner.com/asfix/repository/8a250aae2886f3560128880fe6b60006/thumbnail_30112.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
11-13-2012, 08:07 PM

CAPTIN SAVE A HOE

SOUL JUST LAID HIS BRAND NEW LEATHER OVER THE PUDDLE IN THE STREET AND TRIX WALKED AROUND HIS WET DIRTY ANON LEATHeR

I was bored on the train home. I can either play angry birds or fuck with nutcases over the Internet. What wins?

ANGRY BIRDS AND ODD FUTURE ARE BOTH FAGGIT SHIT, BUT SOMEHOW

2 PACS HOLOFAG SEEMS TO BE THE MOST LIKEABLE OF ALL THE TROLLS
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyc63dinCF1qz80pso1_500.gif

EAGLE EYE
11-13-2012, 08:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Kb7RP.jpg

Bringo
http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/221872719111819771_bmcJoYky_c.jpg

J-Cee
11-13-2012, 10:28 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/wtf_is_this_shit_the_post_of_reposts-s400x297-231018-580.jpg

D.projectile
11-14-2012, 09:18 AM
FFha517Z1mI&start=173

hahaaha..

had 2 listen

Soul Controller
11-14-2012, 04:59 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s480x480/395148_523892004289248_991922356_n.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-16-2012, 09:00 AM
There are an awful lot of questionable superlatives being thrown around here. It rivals the cringeworthy no homo moments that accompany each and every one of Ghost and Rae's releases. Talk about blowin' a nigga for a box of Huggies.

Hahahahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/Kb7RP.jpg

Bringo
http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/221872719111819771_bmcJoYky_c.jpg

What a way to end a discussion.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 09:00 AM
stop spoiling the pic thread Trix, take all your sexual frustration out on me here please.... thank you

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:07 AM
so how long have you been fantasising about fucking your sister?

hashashin
12-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Sorry but I dont fantasize about fucking my sister, how long have you been fantasizing about me fucking my sister? Are you that frustrated? Do you want to fuck me and my sister, is that what you're getting at?

In reply to your answer in the pic thread all you have done there is requote yourself and make a few words bigger, that doesn't explain anything to me!

Please answer my question again but think before you reply this time....

explain to me EXACTLY how it makes people aware, people are already aware without seeing a meme making fun of it and EXACTLY HOW it helps potential victims?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:17 AM
well, take the 'in need of children' one. it makes people aware that Children In Need are associated with paedophiles. are you that stupid?

hashashin
12-02-2012, 09:25 AM
People were already aware though!!! You must have been living under a rock if you weren't aware of that with all the news recently, if you werent aware of what happened from everything on the news and in the papers then you sure as hell aren't going to get it from a meme. How does it help a potential victim? Is it meant to cheer them up and give them a laugh after they've been abused? You're the one who's coming across as stupid I'm afraid, you just want to argue with me but have nothing of any value to say.

Out of nowhere you decide to start giving me shit for no reason whatsoever other than your own sexual frustration, go buy a rabbit or something!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:28 AM
i already said it can't do anything to help victims.

i'm not sexually frustrated, i'm not the one who is always posting sexual images, you are.

12-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Sorry but I dont fantasize about fucking my sister, how long have you been fantasizing about me fucking my sister? Are you that frustrated? Do you want to fuck me and my sister, is that what you're getting at?

im fantasizing about trixx fantasizing about you fucking your sister. So while I'm masturbating with my eyes closed, the scene i envision is trixx diddling herself with a thought bubble above her head, and within that thought bubble is you having intercourse with your sister.

Also, this one hot jap that's friends with my girlfriend is there

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:33 AM
i bet he's wanted it for a long time. i'm guessing the taboo must make it more exciting.

i'm fantasising about Dan at the G-Spot.

12-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Look for more vivid sexual imagery in my upcoming erotic novel

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:38 AM
make sure you send me a signed copy sealed with a loving kiss from your dick.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 09:41 AM
you clearly stated it would help potential victims!

Just cos I post those pics means fuck all, it's art!!! I know you understand that. I post all sorts of pics, not just sexual ones. I just like good art whether it's provocative or not. So by your logic that means every single person who likes those pics is sexually frustrated?

I didn't say anything to you so you have no reason to start giving me shit and making jokes about my family when I've done or said fuck all to you trix.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:44 AM
thank you for sharing your love of incest pics and pics of young girls in various states of undress.

i'm pretty sure you're aiding paedophiles, thank you.

12-02-2012, 09:45 AM
make sure you send me a signed copy sealed with a loving kiss from your dick.

it's the least i can do after you served as inspiration for the chapter on incestual multiracial meta-level thought bubble erotica.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:47 AM
it's the least i can do after you served as inspiration for the chapter on incestual multiracial meta-level thought bubble erotica.

if we had kids, how many different races would there be in our kids?

could you possibly break that down into percentages for me?

hashashin
12-02-2012, 09:50 AM
You're most welcome trix :) I only do it cos I know you have some sort of sick and twisted fantasy about a threesome with me and my sister but I'm sorry to say it isn't gonna happen. But really, stay out of the provocative pics thread then if you don't want to be provoked, it's simple really lol

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:52 AM
you post those pics YET you have a problem with sole controller's pics?

12-02-2012, 09:55 AM
if we had kids, how many different races would there be in our kids?

could you possibly break that down into percentages for me?

it turns me on when we start talking dirty and then the asian side of you wants to bring math into it.

lemme grab my abacus, girl.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:57 AM
it turns me on when we start talking dirty and then the asian side of you wants to bring math into it.

lemme grab my abacus, girl.

I'll need to know what size feet you have, too. and if you sometimes wear women's socks.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:00 AM
I didn't have a problem with Souls pics until he started with his pretencious, self rightous bullshit.

But to answer your question, yes I do think they are worse. The reason being that the pics I post are just that, art designed to be provocative and scary/creepy. That's all it is though, it's not to be taken serious or be indicative of how someone is in real life!

The issue I have with those memes is that I don't think they are exposing or helping anything at all. As I've already stated many times they are trivialising and making jokes out of something terrible that has really happened. My pics are just artwork, real people have suffered real abuse and it's almost as if it doesn't matter, so long as someone can make a joke out of it! Can you understand where I'm coming from?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:03 AM
I didn't have a problem with Souls pics until he started with his pretencious, self rightous bullshit.

But to answer your question, yes I do think they are worse. The reason being that the pics I post are just that, art designed to be provocative and scary/creepy. That's all it is though, it's not to be taken serious or be indicative of how someone is in real life!

The issue I have with those memes is that I don't think they are exposing or helping anything at all. As I've already stated many times they are trivialising and making jokes out of something terrible that has really happened. My pics are just artwork, real people have suffered real abuse and it's almost as if it doesn't matter, so long as someone can make a joke out of it! Can you understand where I'm coming from?

i didn't say it was indicative of how someone is in real life. saying you like it is indicative of what turns you on.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:09 AM
But I like all the pics that I post! I wouldn't post something if I didn't like it. What about all the other pics I post, by your logic there then I must be turned on by all of them too? And you must be turned on by the pics you posted there yesterday and today!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:11 AM
yeah i love thumb prints. and i have a love/hate relationship with alice books.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:12 AM
me too, let's fuck!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:13 AM
fuck yourself. or fuck your sister.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:15 AM
lol, I can see you don't understand sarcasm.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:17 AM
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:23 AM
:)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:24 AM
keep dreaming of fucking your sis :clap:

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:28 AM
It turns me on to know that you are fantasizing about me trix! :9~

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:29 AM
not really. i prefer Danny Winters any day.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Lol, you're just in denial woman! :tease:

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 10:31 AM
all i wanna do in live is build and love and their are some who choose to ruin it just by looking at physical features without knowing shit i might be skinny but im muscled i might by shy but im deep and ill stroke ya physic deep if you truly want me majority never trusted me wonder why i go to hookers

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:32 AM
all i wanna do in live is build and love and their are some who choose to ruin it just by looking at physical features without knowing shit i might be skinny but im muscled i might by shy but im deep yall never trusted me wonder why i go to hookers

wtf, wrong thread motherfucker!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Lol, you're just in denial woman! :tease:

Danny Winters shits all over you like 10 tonnes of horse manure.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:36 AM
awww, really? I'm so gutted! |(

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:38 AM
you should get in contact with your sister.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:41 AM
wow, insulting my family who you dont even know once again! Yup, I'm devestated that you're not interested Trix! You're showing us all what you're really like right here. Such a nice person aren't you? What a catch you would be loooool!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:42 AM
wow, insulting my family who you dont even know once again! Yup, I'm devestated that you're not interested Trix! You're showing us all what you're really like right here. Such a nice person aren't you? What a catch you would be loooool!

i never said i was a catch.

telling you to get in contact with your sister is an insult?

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:45 AM
what you were implying with it was cos you've already said it loads of times to me today! How would you like it if I started to make jokes about your family members? Slag me off all you like but no need to be bringing other people into it, just cos you find it amusing!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:47 AM
i don't find incest amusing. you find beauty in it.

you're the one with the problem.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:52 AM
lmao, I post a pic and you resort to slagging my family off!!!!

You are definatly the one with the problem, I have said fuck all to you and then out of the blue you decide to start giving me shit once again for no reason.

Your obsession with me is cute if a little worrying.....

John Nash
12-02-2012, 10:52 AM

i never said i was a catch.

telling you to get in contact with your sister is an insult?

keep dreaming of fucking your sis :clap:

:nonono:

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:54 AM
lol, sick isn't she?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:55 AM
i been told i'm sick. what?

hashashin
12-02-2012, 10:57 AM
I meant sick as in wrong, not sick as in ill!

John Nash
lol, sick isn't she?

i think every1 on wu corp is sick and sub human.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
i'm glad you posted those pics.

lets me know to avoid people like you.

John Nash
12-02-2012, 10:58 AM
i been told i'm sick. what?

:r

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:00 AM
hash is the one who posts pics of incest and i'm the sick one?

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:00 AM
i'm glad you posted those pics.

lets me know to avoid people like you.

i didn't say it was indicative of how someone is in real life.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:02 AM
i did say it was indicative of what turns you on. you deleted that part.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:03 AM
I did cos that logic makes no sense at all, as I said that would mean I'm turned on by every single thing that I post!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:03 AM
i didn't say every single post. i said about the sexual ones.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:05 AM
you can't just pick and choose!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:06 AM
so you're not turned on by the sexual images you post? fucking liar.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:12 AM
I'm not though, not at all! You may find that hard to believe but it's true and I do not lie, again something which you may not believe but thats your choice. I like dark/disturbing/provacative pics yes but I can't get turned on by artwork, just don't really do it for me in that way I'm afraid!

Arguing with you is what really turns me on trix..... I'm so gonna wank over this later! :)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:22 AM
U need to find better thrills

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:25 AM
what can I say, I'm easily pleased! :)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Sad fuck.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:27 AM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Your sister

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:29 AM
give it up trix, you know your beat when you resort to that!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Beat at what?

I don't wanna fuck you.

Go fuck your sister.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:32 AM
at me making you look foolish!

You sure? I just thought you had some sort of obsession with me since you decided to start randomly arguing with me again for no aparrent reason

which one?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Allow you. Eat a dick.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:34 AM
eh? you want to eat my dick?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Eat your own triple cheese encrusted dick

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:36 AM
I keep it nice, clean and fresh thank you very much! I don't think it would be possible to eat my own dick trix but if you're hungry then I can feed you....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:39 AM
You're meant to cut it off first before you feed it to yourself. That's the message I get from the images you post. Dumb cunt.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:40 AM
lol, I think you're interprating them the wrong way then! Keep talkin dirty though trix, this really turns me on.....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:44 AM
i would never fuck you.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:45 AM
you never know....

hashashin
12-02-2012, 11:57 AM
lol

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 11:59 AM
you do nothing for me.

i went to art school. i've met a lot of people that like pictures. big fucking deal. i didn't wanna fuck any of them.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:00 PM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:02 PM
oh yeah! wow! someone that likes to look at pictures! really?! what a turn on! nobody likes looking at pictures!

John Nash
12-02-2012, 12:02 PM
trix at her art skool

OBBFzerJ1Ss

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:03 PM
lmao, what the fuck are you on about woman? Please, keep going.....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:04 PM
i would never fuck you.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:05 PM
nearly there, keep going.....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:08 PM
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/107/a45c10c31382d87d6ac3ded90ed32b34/l.jpg

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:10 PM
there it is lol

http://mlblogsredstatebluestate.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/randy_marsh_jizz.jpg

I hope that was as good for you as it was for me trix! can we cuddle and have a cigarette now

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:12 PM
You need a doctor.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:13 PM
I have 3 thank you very much!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:14 PM
You should take more meds.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:17 PM
lol, you and me both!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Speak for yourself.

Have you told them you wanna fuck your sister?

And that you cum yourself through online beef?

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:27 PM
But I don't want to fuck my sister at all and the fact you would say that to someone is disturbing and speaks more about you and the way you act in real life than me.

The pic was a joke trix, must have went over your head but actually I don't get off on online 'beef'

Remember one thing, you have an obsession/issue with ME not the other way around. I never had a problem with you but you just seem to like giving me grief. You started all this shit today, not me!

John Nash
12-02-2012, 12:29 PM
trix at her art skool

OBBFzerJ1Ss

trix should use her artistic skills to make postmodern art. hash should throw3 year olds with boob tubes with "im a slut" written across them onto trixs art to make it more lolicon. sole would ofc masturbate over it and then taste his own cum afterwards.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:30 PM
You like looking at little girls undressed. Ok.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Damn, trix lost.....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:39 PM
You defended your right to post a pic of a little girl undressed in a 3 some with her brothers.

And that makes me the disgusting one? Really?

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:48 PM
lol at trix! :loser:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:49 PM
You really are fucked up. You need meds and quick.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:50 PM
:loser:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Smile all you like.

You're still fucked up.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:54 PM
lol, :loser:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! N n!!!!!!!!!!!!

hashashin
12-02-2012, 12:57 PM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 12:59 PM
I would never fuck you.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 01:01 PM
only cos I wouldn't let you! :loser:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 01:02 PM
You're a piece of shit that's always in denial. No wonder you have 3 doctors.

EAGLE EYE
12-02-2012, 01:04 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3sg0cKv4B1rna5dpo1_500.gif

hashashin
12-02-2012, 01:05 PM
haha, how can you call me a piece of shit when you know nothing about me other than the kind of pics I post? You jealous cos I have more doctors than you? :loser:

hashashin
12-02-2012, 01:06 PM
loool, trix will love that gif!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Your docs aren't doing much for you, I see.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 01:08 PM

hashashin
12-02-2012, 01:09 PM
You say my docs aren't doing much for me but you actually believe those black floaty things you see are ghosts!!!!!!! Your doc should be struck off the books and never be allowed to practice again lol

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 01:10 PM
:loser::cop:

hashashin
12-02-2012, 01:11 PM
that doesn't even make sense lol, cops are losers? Is that the message you're tring to get across there. Soul thinks so too, you should go out citizens arresting them with him some time!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 01:13 PM
You enjoy looking at little girls undressed and in sexual positions. I'm done talking to you

hashashin
12-02-2012, 01:17 PM
lol what, until next time you decide to start stalking me for no reason? *;

Soul Controller
12-02-2012, 01:58 PM
trix should use her artistic skills to make postmodern art. hash should throw3 year olds with boob tubes with "im a slut" written across them onto trixs art to make it more lolicon. sole would ofc masturbate over it and then taste his own cum afterwards.

LOL this post made me laugh so much,

awesome wit bro

not long before this thread is classic material.. trixx has some great posts, they make me laugh..

just always seems like hash is defensive, and trying too hard..

anyway gonna carry on reading thread.. quote this due to its awesomeness!!

Soul Controller
12-02-2012, 01:59 PM
You say my docs aren't doing much for me but you actually believe those black floaty things you see are ghosts!!!!!!! Your doc should be struck off the books and never be allowed to practice again lol

what is your expert opinion on those black floaty things?

hashashin
12-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Of course I'm gonna be defensive when your trying to slag me off! And you just need to take your tongue out of trix's arse before it gets stuck up there.

As for the black floaty things, I dunno. Would be interested to find out what they are myself. I do believe in ghosts though but I definatly don't believe that they are ghosts.

Soul Controller
12-02-2012, 02:10 PM
ok. so you believe in ghosts, but you definitely dont think they are ghosts..

my original question was..

so what do you think they are.. you have determined there not ghosts.. so what is they??

we're not slagging you off.. just admit you love lolicon and wincest.. embrace your demons, only then can you conquer them.. we are here to help..
and no. my tongue is not up her anus.... i dont think she likes me like that, so we will never be able to haz that experience.. so please dont make me sad, making me think of where my tongue can not go!!!

and really, that has nothing to do with me laughing at trixx's comments to you, she is good at taking the piss out of people, especially you!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/KarRedRoses/MLP%20Miscellaneous/A%20MLP%20Meme%20Folder/00a527d2.jpg

sorry wrong image

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25148366.jpg

check two
12-02-2012, 02:24 PM
I never heard of this term, doing the KTL today.

slag off :
-A verbal attack. To criticise or slander.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_slang#S

Soul Controller
12-02-2012, 02:30 PM
lolol check, gotta love when british folk get hyper!

slag off! even the word slag is used to describe girls (or guise) who sleep around..

and you had to learn what knickers where! hahahahha

is it just pants in america? under garments? or names like thongs/hot pants/frilly etc lols

John Nash
12-02-2012, 03:51 PM

slag off :

http://www.inyourpocket.com/northern-ireland/belfast/How-till-spake-Norn-Iron-A-guide-to-local-phrases_70619f

now u can know a lot more useless terms that the majority wont understand.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:02 PM
omg... it takes a special type of person to post other people's pictures... omg... all this time i never knew... omg... omg... really?

omg

i need to sit down and take this all in.... omg... all this time?....omg...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:26 PM
A keen interest in incest porn and little girl porn is the best way to attract women.

or 'art' whatever

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:33 PM
omg... with those credentials, how can anyone resist? omg! omg! omg!

he's gotta fighting off the women, right?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:35 PM
i know where i stand with a man that loves football.

hashashin
12-02-2012, 06:12 PM
omg... it takes a special type of person to post other people's pictures... omg... all this time i never knew... omg... omg... really?

I never said I was special though, I just like sharing pics that I like, same with music, films, games etc..

A keen interest in incest porn and little girl porn is the best way to attract women.

or 'art' whatever

But I dont have a keen intrest in either of those, just the opposite in fact and to suggest I do is just offensive

omg... with those credentials, how can anyone resist? omg! omg! omg!

he's gotta fighting off the women, right?

When have I ever said or even suggested that I'm fighting off women?

i know where i stand with a man that loves football.

lol, you've definatly got the wrong person there then!

Anyway I'm not going to get dragged into another stupid argument with someone I don't know, it's you who has a problem with me not the other way round so all i have to say to you is

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1g9do0Egf1r28eopo1_500.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9rkffWZ6P1r28eopo1_500.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 06:17 PM
you mad?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 06:42 PM
But I dont have a keen intrest in either of those, just the opposite in fact and to suggest I do is just offensive

seeking those images on the internet and sharing them does not show a keen interest? you're in denial again.

Dirty Knowledge
12-03-2012, 04:06 AM
suck ass all off and youllbe accepted

D.projectile
12-03-2012, 07:24 AM

slag off :

im convinced that check two slanders KTL and then spends the next 12 hours (afta logging off) studying it and taking heed

VORTEX
12-03-2012, 07:25 AM
lmao....
TrueLoveStory

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 07:54 AM
I never said I was special though, I just like sharing pics that I like, same with music, films, games etc..

contradicted yourself in the same post there, dick head. and you've admitted you LIKE them.

after posting months and months worth of material how can you claim that you DON'T have a keen interest? it's not like you just stumbled across these images. you obviously seek out this material on a reg because, otherwise, how can you possibly stumble across these images all the time and regularly add more pictures?

you are a fucking lying peice of shit.

hashashin
12-03-2012, 08:09 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/UgO0vIeZvsM/0.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 08:10 AM
a thread with my name on it?

hashashin
12-03-2012, 08:15 AM
http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/111-some-call-it-stalking-I-call-it-love.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 08:18 AM
i know you're a dirty fucking low life. you are sick, proper sick in the head. now go feed yourself that triple cheese encrusted dick of yours.

hashashin
12-03-2012, 08:20 AM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-cause-i-love-you-too-2.png

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 08:21 AM
you can't deny what you are. i know exactly what you are. go fuck your sister.

hashashin
12-03-2012, 08:30 AM
i know you're a dirty fucking low life. You are sick, proper sick in the head.

go fuck your sister.

:clap:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 08:33 AM
you're the one who seeks those images, enjoys those images AND share those images. you are not the one disgusted with that idea, you like the idea.

i am suggesting you do what you fantasize about and stop feeding us with your sick fantasies.

hashashin
12-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Don't be hating on me Trix cos your little lapdog backup got himself banned, it's not my fault! Showed everyone what type of person he is yesterday lol :loser:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 08:40 AM
you're a sick fuck that like little girl porn and incest porn. ain't nothing to do with anyone else. it's you. lol :loser:

hashashin
12-03-2012, 08:45 AM
awww, that hurts! You know I only have eyes for you trix......*;

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 08:49 AM
you know, you'll forever be in denial. but i'll always know exactly what you are. you're a nonce down to a tee. now, you should go fuck your sister already.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 08:53 AM
and Alex, if you're reading this, i know exactly why you wiped your hard drive when the police wanted to see your laptop.

hashashin
12-03-2012, 08:55 AM
you know, you'll forever be in denial. but i'll always know exactly what you are. you're a nonce down to a tee. now, you should go fuck your sister already.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Wvcp0LJM_HY/TCpYumVObsI/AAAAAAAAWS0/GEuzDZfHe8A/s1600/star_wars_demotivators_640_16.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 08:57 AM

hashashin
12-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Who's Alex anyway? The ex who has emotionally destroyed you?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 09:00 AM
go fuck your sister already. |)

hashashin
12-03-2012, 09:04 AM
Did he break your poor little heart? Aww, bless you! Love can be cruel sometimes, dont worry though trix I'll always be here for you....*;

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 09:06 AM
nah. it just makes me smile now. |)

and i would never fuck you.

hashashin
12-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Yeah right, of course it does! keep telling yourself that lol. So much denial, it seems to me like he's the one who's left you with this attitude problem, dont judge everyone the same cos of 1 shitty ex who broke your heart trix! *;

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 09:21 AM
he's the one who is heartbroken. not me |)

there a few men on here that are decent. you're not one of them. i don't treat all men the same. i treat you like a nonce cos you are a nonce, not anyone else.

hashashin
12-03-2012, 09:29 AM
lol :loser:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 09:30 AM
lol :loser:

hashashin
12-03-2012, 09:32 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/Flame-You-Lose-I_win.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 09:39 AM

|)

hashashin
12-03-2012, 10:27 AM
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1323382775309_3103005.png

check two
12-03-2012, 11:23 AM
im convinced that check two slanders KTL and then spends the next 12 hours (afta logging off) studying it and taking heed

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/31.gif http://l.yimg.com/a/lib/msg/img/aurora/emot/201105/puke.gif

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-03-2012, 06:34 PM
i would like to state that there were smangable men in art school, and best of all they made their own images not just look at images. i said i didn't wanna smang any of them because, at the time, i was in a relationship.

hashashin
12-04-2012, 02:04 AM
i would like to state that there were smangable men in art school, and best of all they made their own images not just look at images. i said i didn't wanna smang any of them because, at the time, i was in a relationship.

thats very commedable of you! |)

hashashin
12-04-2012, 05:25 AM
Damn, trix lost.....

You negged me for that? Really?

hashashin
12-04-2012, 05:48 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcp1ycMxdH1r9ouy2o1_500.gif

hashashin
12-05-2012, 08:36 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maejq7bzGS1ryq0j3o1_400.jpg