PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt, Ray Liotta, James Gandolfini's Killing Them Softly

CharlesJones
11-17-2012, 12:59 PM
I saw previews for this yesterday and it looks good. It's a action/drama flick. It's coming to theatres November 30th. I usually don't like Brad Pitt's movies LOL. But i do wanna see this.

The Hound
11-19-2012, 08:54 AM
Wack ending to this film having end abruptly was a terrible oversight that is a flaw on a decent film

CharlesJones
11-28-2012, 12:38 PM
How did you see this already? I'm gonna see it this weekend.

main_man
11-28-2012, 03:26 PM
slaine is in this too, i think.

CharlesJones
11-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Who is that? I haven't seen James Gandolfini in awhile since The Sopranos. Last time i saw him was in The Taking Of Pelham 123 with Denzel Washington and John Travolta. He did another movie with John Travolta and Salma Hayek called Lonely Hearts that's pretty good.

main_man
11-28-2012, 05:51 PM
slaine is a mc outta boston. white cat, but an ill mc.

ArKnY9N2smc

drunk as fuck street battle.
eoD6ByDDJTw

he is in a group with house of pain & ill bill called la coka nostra.
and hes in a group with edo.g & jaysaun called special teams.
AXzQuoa3uj4

you might know him from the town (he was the driver) or gone baby gone (he was the drug dealer).

ShaDynasty
11-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Wack ending to this film having end abruptly was a terrible oversight that is a flaw on a decent film

Pretty obvious that ending was coming.

I thought it was dope, my friend thought it was slow though.

CharlesJones
12-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Wack movie. I was very disappointed. Too much talking and not enough action. Felt bad for Ray Liotta because he took a serious asswhipping by two white guys and then he got killed by Brad Pitt. I should've known since Brad was in this that it wasn't gonna have a lot of action because he doesn't play in action movies. Main Man, i saw that guy Slaine you're talking about. I did see him in The Town movie with Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner. He raps? I didn't know that.

CharlesJones
12-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Main Man, i just listened to that Black Horses song you posted by Slaine. He can rap but i didn't like the beat.