PDA

View Full Version : do u like smokin tobacco?

smo
11-06-2005, 03:41 AM
yo, folks, i remember da "coffiee and cigarettes" film... the RZA, the GZA and mr. Bill Murray)))

my question is 4 da smokers: what cigarettes or tobacco do u prefer? how many cigarettes do u smoke durin one day?

as 4 me, i like different handrollin tobaccos, and i smoke somethin bout seven cigarettes per day.

peace.

MantiZ
11-06-2005, 03:48 AM
Barclay - ~10 cigs a day. sumtimes handrolled shht with random tobacco.
fuck! i smoke everything except crack!

smo
11-06-2005, 03:57 AM
Barclay - ~10 cigs a day. sumtimes handrolled shht with random tobacco.
fuck! i smoke everything except crack!
everythin exept crack? have u ever smoked D.M.T?

Cheech Da WildKard
11-06-2005, 07:05 AM
I never used to smoke cigarettes, just weed ....until July.

I'll smoke more or less any kind of cigarettes, as long as they ain't foreign ...like, the cigarettes people bring back from Turkey or Bulgaria, they taste like shit.

Richmond, Berkeley, Silk Cut, whatever.

Queen Of Poetry
11-06-2005, 07:20 AM
I don't smoke cigarrettes......everyone who does stop!

cap
11-06-2005, 07:23 AM
I'M WITH YA QUEEN
NASTY HABIT
PROUD TO SAY I NEVER DID....

Pussy Clot
11-06-2005, 08:35 AM
i smoke Du Mauriers

Skellington
11-06-2005, 08:40 AM
I smoke regular L&M's and/or Gouloise. Les then a pack a day. used to handroll aswell, much cheaper ofcourse, but it ain't fun in the winter when u have to role one in the cold....

smo
11-06-2005, 11:27 AM
i realize, dat smokin isa shitty habit, but...
fuck, i like smoking, and dat is da only reason i'm still doin it!
i like 2 smoke after eatin, i like 2 smoke while i drink coffee, i like 2 smoke when i'm drunked... e.t.c...
it's not just a habit 4 me, it's just one more pleasure i have in dis wonderul life, u know!

peace!

p.s. smokin couses seriously health damadge! :cool:

G...
11-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Just smoking normal bacci has never appealed to me much, I smoke green on the regular, jus pop round the dealers house, cop some and toke, never smoked crack, most people round my way only fuck with coke. ONE

Cheech Da WildKard
11-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Just smoking normal bacci has never appealed to me much, I smoke green on the regular, jus pop round the dealers house, cop some and toke, never smoked crack, most people round my way only fuck with coke. ONE
Fuck crack ..I don't fuck with that.

But nothin' wrong with some coke now and again ...:D

hectis
11-06-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't smoke cigarrettes and the only thing i use cigars for is to
put weed in them

Inspectah_Dirk
11-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Marlboro, like 15 a day. Yeah i know...too much, bad habit, should stop. And i will stop. One day...

Murdah Piff
11-06-2005, 04:44 PM
fuck bigarettes its all about that bitch mary jane

Aqueous Moon
11-06-2005, 05:19 PM
I stopped smoking weed like three years ago. Then I started smoking ciggs...yeah, that was a fucked up trade off. I need to quit too, I smoke like half a pack a day. Kools...fuck it im bout light up right now...damn, I hate nicotine.

tajeco
11-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Funny how in "Coffee and Ciggarettes" GZA and RZA drank tea and didn't smoke cigarettes, Bill Murray was classic Caddyshack style.

Kriszy Substance
11-06-2005, 08:04 PM
^^Love your Lennon sig tajeco...anyway, I smoke prob half a pack a day...marlboro mediums are my preference...I will be quitting someday but Im a stoner and dont deal well with pressure...so I am not going to pressure myself...I know it is bad for you, but I am not going to feel guilty or bad because I smoke...shit, it's bad enough I am going to die sooner! I quit for over a year when I was pregnant and I only smoke outside so I am doing the best I can... but hell yeah...coffee and cigarettes...that shit is a nice combo...or beer & cigs...I smoke chronic too but never have and never will smoke crack...just not my style...

Love to all Smokers and Non-Smokers!

smo
11-07-2005, 02:34 AM
I stopped smoking weed like three years ago. Then I started smoking ciggs...
i think, dat was very stupid ov u... why 2 stop smoking weed? why 2 start smoking ciggs, instead ov smokin weed? no, i can't understand.

peace.

ol dirty abbot
11-07-2005, 02:37 AM
i just quit smoking 4days ago. I went from 50 marlboruogh lights a day to nothing. I breaking out in sweats got the shits fucking yelling at everyone. I dunno why i quiting nobody likes a quiter

WU-KILLAH
11-07-2005, 03:09 AM
I drink about 3 coffees a day and smoke about 5-6 cigarets a day (a full pack when I go to the club or at a soccer match). I smoke Camels and Camels medium.

I smoke regular L&M's and/or Gouloise.

I thought only french were crazy enough to smoke Gauloises !

Welshkillabee
11-07-2005, 04:31 AM
I smoke rollies about 5 a day when I got no/cant smoke no weed, I wanna quit that. I dont like normal cigs or cigars.

smo
11-07-2005, 10:21 AM
yo folks, i can see many ov u smoke handrollin's. what tobacco do u prefer?u see, i wanna know, da quality ov da handrollin tobacco, i can by in moscow.
i smoke harvest, exelent, mynheer, e.t.c.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-07-2005, 10:48 AM
I can't stand rollin' tobacco, that shit tastes nasty

Welshkillabee
11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Golden Virginia

Aqueous Moon
11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
i think, dat was very stupid ov u... why 2 stop smoking weed? why 2 start smoking ciggs, instead ov smokin weed? no, i can't understand.

peace.
I stopped smoking weed because it started to make me feel paranoid and depressed. It was fun at first but, weed is a downer, it doesn't hype you up it mellows you out, so when I would smoke it, I would start thinking about some depressing shit.

That was tripping me out so I quit. I missed somking so much that I picked up a ciggy. It was a bad decision...I regret that now. I should have never started smoking in the first place.

Peace

Skellington
11-07-2005, 01:34 PM
I gotta die from something, I'd rather have to be from cigarettes then a natural death

TeknicelStylez
11-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Newports... lol I can't believe nobody said that. Every unerage till like 22 year old smoker in New Jersey, all smoke Newports. It's like a fact.

Only time I smoke rollies is if I'm locked up (Only in Hudson County, banned smoking from every other jail in jersey), than the brand is Tops, Kites, or Buglers, the cheap ass shit, because Newports is expensive.

GENERAL WISE
11-07-2005, 02:16 PM
I like the smell of Menthol but that shit is a disgusting habit
in the future yall gonna get kids and theyll be fucked up because u smoked during you wives' pregnancy

Fucking roaches

PJ FlemFlam
11-07-2005, 02:41 PM
I vote the HOOD cigarettes NEWPORTZ,evrybody DownSouf smoke dem or them for those who don't speak like peepz downsouf or iz bilingual with it,

Inspectah_Dirk
11-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Here in Big Brother NL. there was a pregnant woman, and she smoked all day during her pregnancy. The baby was healty, but a little small...prob. because of the smoking..and first thing she did after she gave birth was lighting up a cigarette...pretty dumb

Lyrical Sword
11-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Damn i use to smoke just when i had no weed
and now, from summer i didn't do weed at all but yeah, tobacco got me
and now when i bord in this fucked up Prep school
where u get 500$ fee for smoking, i almost quit
i jost do that 2-3 times a week.... Or if they let me to go to Boston i mma just do that shit untill i get a headache
uh

tajeco
11-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Yeah, don't quit weed for cigs, reverse that shit, get lifted. wuuuuuuuuuu

smo
11-08-2005, 10:30 PM
"my small cigars
can change the world..."

- ian andersson ov jethro tull.

http://relax.photofile.ru/photo/04a/9ca/1013823/200486937543717b81d71c3.jpg

Woozer
11-09-2005, 12:19 AM
not a big cigarette guy but i have been known to grab one every now and then. But what i really enjoy is a nice joint of some nice smoking tobacco. A nice, expensive pack

smo
11-09-2005, 12:53 PM
not a big cigarette guy but i have been known to grab one every now and then. But what i really enjoy is a nice joint of some nice smoking tobacco. A nice, expensive pack
yo, folks! everybody know, dat hemp is veryvery good. i like hemp very much. i also like nash n shrooms, but dis topic isallabout nicotine shit!

peace!

Inspectah_Dirk
11-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey did you guys know, there's like a store at every fucking corner where i can buy weed! :p LEGALLY! :clap: