PDA

View Full Version : Spit a dart in ya face you dont know me in the first place

TRUEMANSHOW
12-01-2012, 01:04 PM
yo for all these broads that think that only the biggest dick can get you off are plain blank losers go get a horse to fuck you or something then is what i think shit is like dancing basicly you got to know how to do it i had a couple of birds go off and im not the biggest mofo running but you got these dumb broads just chasing bick dicked niggaz when the nigga doesnt even know how to dance the dick in ya what yall think

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-01-2012, 01:24 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119325

TRUEMANSHOW
12-01-2012, 01:34 PM
yeah i know yall know my lifestory right i fuck beautifull hoes testdummy cuz my life was on tape once..i dont tryna get chicks trough datingservice dummy i already can tell your one of the prejudgers as well see how low man can sink just to put the attention on themselves just stick to the thread and answer me this broad knows shes in the dumb league just cuz of this you sheep

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-01-2012, 02:00 PM
she left you for someone with a bigger dick?

get yourself someone with an even bigger dick.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-01-2012, 02:04 PM
me and the whorelord already dropped the nastiest private sex scene of all time yall shouldve been my eyes you know how ghostface said woooh imma rock (white) niggaz this summer high as fuck i think i reached god in that fuck i rock the perfect nastier then tony did in cock happy let me tell you that it already happened im just sayin shit was the bombc love you mm

TRUEMANSHOW
12-01-2012, 02:09 PM
she left you for someone with a bigger dick?

get yourself someone with an even bigger dick.

thats just dumb im not bisexuall trick..go fuck a horse then or something maybe yall wanna die of the dick or just hurt im saying broads nowadays dont want love they wanna compete over which man are you with..with the biggest dick..umm yeah im with coondickhead horseman the nigga can be looking like et but as long if he got a dick big as the eifel its all good

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-01-2012, 02:42 PM
eat a dick.

soul controller
12-02-2012, 04:40 AM
glad your girl left you,

maybe she wouldnt if you didnt call her a whore,
in your words

maybe you 'shouldnt be a dickhead', so you dont get these 'dumb broads'

you give respect to get it, you get respect to give it,

if you cant respect the one who you chose to be with

your the biggestdick head.

that jewel was for free.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 04:43 AM
just out of curiosity, what would be a more acceptable reason for her leaving?

more money?
better car?
better house?
better job?
better hair?
what?

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 04:49 AM
glad your girl left you,

maybe she wouldnt if you didnt call her a whore,
in your words

maybe you 'shouldnt be a dickhead', so you dont get these 'dumb broads'

you give respect to get it, you get respect to give it,

if you cant respect the one who you chose to be with

your the biggestdick head.

that jewel was for free.

yo son i didnt had a steady girl in the first place just interest where did you see me calling my girl a whore and if so your glad my girl left me?..you prolly dont have action for yourself so you like to see other ppl suffer huh you straight loser yall think yall know the story yall dont know jack shit the first step is interest

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 04:52 AM
so, you have a small dick. better step up your game, then. think bedroom tactics.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 04:54 AM
so, you have a small dick. better step up your game, then.
i dont have a small dick trick..medium but that shouldnt be a reason not to not want a guy feel me love is love and thats the most important thing

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:05 AM
i dont have a small dick trick..medium but that shouldnt be a reason not to not want a guy feel me love is love and thats the most important thing

yo for all these broads that think that only the biggest dick can get you off are plain blank losers go get a horse to fuck you or something then is what i think shit is like dancing basicly you got to know how to do it i had a couple of birds go off and im not the biggest mofo running but you got these dumb broads just chasing bick dicked niggaz when the nigga doesnt even know how to dance the dick in ya what yall think

"love is love"? you wanted to love these "dumb broads"?

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 05:09 AM
man your really stupid aint ya it doesnt matter if you lack brain capacity for me..i can always school ya on certain things like a girl can teach me..who am i to judge but i dont like shallow prejudgement and thats what a lot of broads these days posses i just dont get it

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:11 AM
so did you wanna love them or did you just wanna fuck them? school me.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 05:13 AM
love is all i have to give..fucking is a secondary

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:14 AM
man your really stupid aint ya it doesnt matter if you lack brain capacity for me..i can always school ya on certain things like a girl can teach me..who am i to judge but i dont like shallow prejudgement and thats what a lot of broads these days posses i just dont get it

shallow prejudgements? you think it's only women that have those?

how is it different to men going for another girl because she has bigger tits, or bigger ass, or longer legs, etc, etc?

soul controller
12-02-2012, 05:15 AM
trueman. you called them dumb broads, stupid whores. etc.. in your 1st few posts.. cant you remember??

i saw you generalising calling girls those names.. and you said your girl left. so you was implying your girl was one of those?.. if not. why use those words in the same lines your talking about your girl leaving

yes i was glad to see that you girl left you, as you showed no respect in the posts in this thread

i dont see action? ok.. you think that

i spoke, due to you treating the girl you was with like a dumb whore.

if your going to keep seeing all girls are dumb whores.. this is what you will keep attracting

your right i dont know jack shit, just what you have posted..

so either. post in more detail about factual events that occurred between you and your ex, or keep mouthing off how all girls are dumb broads..

choice is yours.

who am i to judge but i dont like shallow prejudgement and thats what a lot of broads these days posses i just dont get it

up your game. if you hate broads who are shallow, stop fucking looking for them, stop showing them interest, go look for girls that are not shallow and judgmental.

its simple..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:18 AM
the truth is he's been a dick to his girlfriend and treats her like a dumb broad and she's found someone better.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 05:19 AM
imma just ignore you your empty headed..i visit hookers fucka so i call them whorelords i dont call girls i meet naturally these names quote me on where i said my girl left me..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:20 AM
what the fuck is your problem then? the hookers prefer bigger dicks?

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 05:21 AM
yo just stay out of the post..did i say i had a girl i just had interest in one fine broad but things are complicated as far as where im at in life things just didnt go smoothly

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:22 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119325

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:25 AM
just out of curiosity, what would be a more acceptable reason for her leaving?

more money?
better car?
better house?
better job?
better hair?
what?

what?

shallow prejudgements? you think it's only women that have those?

how is it different to men going for another girl because she has bigger tits, or bigger ass, or longer legs, etc, etc?

how is it different?

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 05:26 AM
nah the discussion is dicksize aint the reason to have a relationship in the first place a relationship got many levels feel me..thats why i visit hookers cuz broads i meet just do it for the sex and physical treats and forget that you can speak love language physical emotionally and mentally

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 05:28 AM
ok man also prejudge shallowly this aint about that a man is better then a women..girly and im not charles jones

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 05:32 AM
well you're looking for sex in the right places but i couldn't tell you where to look for love.

love yourself first.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 05:37 AM
ofcourse but what do you mean love yourself first..culturally or your body as temple?..cuz my temple is more important then culture for me im not a racist but i dont prefer to date my own race due expierences of the past feel me..that doesnt make me racist right

soul controller
12-02-2012, 05:38 AM
the truth is he's been a dick to his girlfriend and treats her like a dumb broad and she's found someone better.

this. this is what trueman stated, now he has gone back on it..

un subbing to thread.

cant help someone who doesnt want to help themselves

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 05:49 AM
yo just stay out of the thread you body yourself quote me on that then fool i noticed theres a few people just thinking about black and your one of them HELP YOURSELF NURTURE YOUR TEMPLE FOOL NOT A CULTURE IN A WHOLE whats the purpose in that if africa is already plundered stupid

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 05:56 AM
like the purpose of god was to help your own colour and only that..you still think in boxes im beyond that fool the time is the we live in a multicultural society and i like diversity and theres always hellspawn who wanna block that

soul controller
12-02-2012, 06:03 AM
lol keep calling girls dumb broads and whores.

then come on line to complain, that your cocks lil

then go mad at people, who wonder why u call girls whore and broads,

keep callingthem whores and broads. keep coming on line to post on forums. about how girls are shallow etc..

why make a change in yourself.. your obviously happy with the whores. and your lil cock

soul controller
12-02-2012, 06:04 AM
like the purpose of god was to help your own colour and only that..you still think in boxes im beyond that fool the time is the we live in a multicultural society and i like diversity and theres always hellspawn who wanna block that

LOL speak for yourself. stay in the state of 6. rise up when you stop disrespecting those who you want to be with.

the purpose of god was to call girls stupid broads? and whores??

check yourself retard. your making yourself look even more foolish.

lol at me thinking in boxes.. guess u dont pay attention to what i post in this forum. or you would know your sentence made a fool out of yourself

soul controller
12-02-2012, 06:06 AM
teh end.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/252231_436911796363251_2129314237_n.jpg

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 06:06 AM
your a juvenile..certain broads are dumb and thats how it is..and if i go to the hookers i call them hoes cuz they fuck alot of men for cash should i educate you young BLACK man cuz um i cant help myself get out infant i dont know which area your from but your mindstate is that of a handicapt

soul controller
12-02-2012, 06:09 AM
im 35 in a month. and im juveline? lol nah.. calling ladies broads and whores is juvenile..
knowing what you want in life, then still fucking with broads and whores.. shows your not ready to be grown up. your still a juve.. if you wasnt. you would move on from calling them those names, and you wouldnt be looking for them sort of girls.. or even fucking with hookers.. kids fuck with hookers. men dont.

you cant even spell handicapped lol and you call me infant? lolol

your teh child, who gets mad cos you cant find women. instead you pay for whores. then moan about it on line

grown up man, you are.

i leave you to argue with your juvenile self

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 06:11 AM
so i disrespect those i wanna be with..DO YOU KNOW WHO I WANNA BE WITH?..you just knocked yourself with a baseball stick or you where born dumb i would never do that all i need in this live itself is my and my girlfriend YOU TOOL

IrOnMaN
12-02-2012, 06:14 AM
English?

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 06:14 AM
so you wanna argue just to win a point you already made a fool of yourself tryna speak for me saying things i didnt even say your wasting your time typing your 34 look at how you behave just tryna score man you where a waste of skin and gods precious time

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 06:16 AM
im from suriname we talk NEGERENGELS or negroenglish homie i know tree languages and a mixture of some

IrOnMaN
12-02-2012, 06:19 AM
im from suriname we talk NEGERENGELS or negroenglish homie i know tree languages and a mixture of some

I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 06:24 AM
plain translated negroenglish..yeah in america yall talk ebonics but in suriname we talk negerengels

Durag
12-02-2012, 06:32 AM
Dude u sound like a fuckin bitch

STEP YO DICK GAME UP FOOL

Durag
12-02-2012, 06:34 AM
Why dont you post a picture of your tiny dick and we can tell you if its duh reason a bitch would leave yo ass.

REAL G'S STAY CORPIN

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 06:35 AM
the fuck you think im doing the quest all i need in this life itself is me and my girlfriend

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 06:36 AM
mothafucka then you would wanna suck it then im serious its beautifull like the kp black august instrumental

Durag
12-02-2012, 06:45 AM
A bitch left you coza your dick, post dat shit

soul controller
12-02-2012, 06:56 AM
A bitch left you coza your dick, post dat shit

gotta love teh old corpin' ways

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 08:20 AM
ppl all choose to leave me it aint a bitch in general look how i get striked down in here already..know the feeling of those days where is the love..it years past and nothing changed ppl got ice pikes in their heart up here i hope the world no longer exists 21-12-2012 4real god cant agree with this

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 08:26 AM
post dat shit, as Milhouse said +)

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 08:37 AM
i got nothing to hide and now you shallow bitches even bigger when stiff http://s15.postimage.org/apjziun21/Snapshot_20121202.jpg

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 08:43 AM
me in the flesh and dont come on yaselfs im prettier in real life
http://s14.postimage.org/3xku815f3/Snapshot_20121202_1.jpg

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 09:01 AM
CHECK IT UP CLOSE..NOW GO AND DROOL YOU STONEZIT NERDS SHOW & PROOF WHOS THE REALEST NOW ITS YALL TURN YALL DONT HAVE SHIT TO SAY http://s13.postimage.org/tvf9mujcl/Snapshot_20121202_4.jpg

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-02-2012, 09:09 AM
you should get a tattoo of an even smaller dick on your own tiny dick so that your little dick looks bigger by comparison to the even shrimpier tattoo dick tattooed on your dick.

then all these retarded-ass bitches will want to have meaningful relationships and shit with you.

youre welcome.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Danny gives the best advice. Listen to Danny. |)

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 09:15 AM
post your tiny dick then loser you aint got shit on me..when i stroke its longer im that pretty rich nigga the fuck yall hating yall should be proud that there is an offspring like me and these fucks shouf me in the corner

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:37 AM
as Skampy would say, show and prove!

Durag
12-02-2012, 09:49 AM
you should get a tattoo of an even smaller dick on your own tiny dick so that your little dick looks bigger by comparison to the even shrimpier tattoo dick tattooed on your dick.

then all these retarded-ass bitches will want to have meaningful relationships and shit with you.

youre welcome.

Word up. More Jewelz dropped on duh corp by Dan. Take heed.

When u stroke it its longer? Facts of life getting turned on its head here who'da tunk it?

POST YO DICK NIGGA

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 09:51 AM
The icon of yall renaissance..fuck you pay me dirty girl post some of your shit i dont give a fuck basicly im in the corner untill the comit hit

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 09:53 AM
word up. More jewelz dropped on duh corp by dan. Take heed.

When u stroke it its longer? Facts of life getting turned on its head here who'da tunk it?

Post yo dick nigga

i don did fucka the last low thing ill ever do to show & prove yall really cant handle a true g

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 09:54 AM
this whole thread is about YOUR dick, post it.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 09:59 AM
I aint here to serve a dumbee ive never seen post your clit & your pick bitch then we can talk i already showed & prooved yall just keep talking

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 10:01 AM
1 last pic to shut you up

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 10:05 AM
http://s8.postimage.org/klwx7hk03/Snapshot_20121202_9.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:05 AM
this thread ain't about me, it's about YOUR dick!

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 10:07 AM
well you enter my thread right partake in it aswell i already served yall the godly staff

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:09 AM
print this thread for these dumb broads of yours to read. they'll soon change their minds and want to love you forever.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 10:19 AM
well i dont do it necessarily for them just want to shut up those who think they know me and keep yapping their mouths cuz they think they are all that but aint showing shit I SHOWED AND PROOVED that im not the one you should double cross brainless sluts

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:22 AM
i don't wanna double cross you or singlular cross you. ever.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 10:25 AM
well good cuz your a nobody that cant handle truth and dare

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:26 AM
and that's why these dumb broads go find themselves a bigger dick.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 10:36 AM
cuz you dont dare you choose the stupid route cuz they dont dare to wanna get to know me..i rather take it nice & slow all i wanna do in live is build and love and their are some who choose to ruin it just by looking at physical features without knowing shit i might be skinny but im muscled i might by shy but im deep and ill stroke ya physic deep if you truly want me majority never trusted me wonder why i go to hookers

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 10:37 AM
and that's why these dumb broads go find themselves a bigger dick.

yeah cuz you like liars niggaz who rather hurt you then love you and your addicted to them lies stay down nobody

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:40 AM
you're looking in the wrong places for women. have you thought of that?

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 10:41 AM
where should i look your a women school me then

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-02-2012, 10:43 AM
through friends? friends of friends? i dunno.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 10:52 AM
many of my so called friends turned their back on me for reasons unknown i dont have many im only interested in finding my better half the rest can go and dildoassfuck themselves

TRUEMANSHOW
12-02-2012, 09:59 PM
i just want yall raw..secrecy is the greatest doubt like a we in us was never found..so the hellbound keep lurking to trick you in becoming a snail for the pen to be used..you will become just a user tool..do you wanna keep swinging up and down or live like a q in a bastards town?..yes i do 2 mongoal globe but dont compare me to another mans afrauw

TRUEMANSHOW
12-03-2012, 04:18 PM
just leave me without explanation at all how much hurt can a person receive in a lifetime to love women who never said shit back..i am truelly speechless of the how & i understand why their are gay men eventhough i dont support it truelly tears of pain

H8YlXpXUnQY

TRUEMANSHOW
12-03-2012, 04:37 PM
to leave someone for death is the worst thing that can happen to a person let me tell you that ill never fall in love again..kindness is not appreciated as displayed in my lifetime

check two
12-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Those run on sentences just keep running.

TRUEMANSHOW
12-03-2012, 10:29 PM
hope you dont mean me cuz i never ran be clearer you just wanna be mean again go ahead its easy just keep spearing pain like the romans did your tough are you glad know to be in a circle of your so called gang brothers?..im just saying i was left 4 dead how could i run?

rakimkoolgrapwutang
12-08-2012, 05:43 PM
http://www.cameradave.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cartoon-about-spam.jpg