PDA

View Full Version : We need A new Syria Thread

Soul Controller
12-05-2012, 06:14 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/302713_438397786214652_1326774870_n.jpg
*click image for larger graphic

TiYnfGiUeM0

Charlie McGrath on RT, why they no have this dude on western mainstream news???

telling you how it is..

FSA/Al Qaedan Terrorists Producing Chemical Weapons Against Syrian People
In arabic, this video from north aleppo near the turkish-syrian border.
and this chemical things come from turkey
Tekkim is turkish chemial factory.
they use turkish chem
ical.
Audio>
he starts with " i wanna give you a good eveing you enemy of god nusayriyeh (Alawites& Shia)
nusayriyeh(Alawites & Shia)
he is saying this will be your fate you enemeies of god
likes rabbits
i swear to god this is what will happen to you all
this is all i can hear
he is mainly threatening words
and keeps repeating enemies of allah nusayra(Christians)

LgvFldapnGI

can some one translate the rest please? :)

Thousands of US troops arrive near Syrian shore on USS Eisenhower

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-eisenhower-syria-military-369/

has to happen, fiscal cliff soon come

diggy
12-05-2012, 06:53 PM
I don't believe any of that. I remember the propaganda leading up to the Iraq war.

:(W

Soul Controller
12-05-2012, 06:58 PM
i agree 100% they cant even make believable propaganda anymore.. same recycled stories!

Drunken Monk
12-05-2012, 07:19 PM
sole u use to say to dont believe the media , but u are the first one following 'em, that articles are bullshit ......... just lies ....................

EAGLE EYE
12-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Charlie McGrath on RT, why they no have this dude on western mainstream news???

you kidding? This is all over the front pages of some of the biggest news sites. You must live in a bubble lol.

Soul Controller
12-05-2012, 07:31 PM
i dont believe the media,

i posted the RT video as, what charlie says, is what i know to be true, they want to install a puppet... they are using the same lies they used for saddam..

the article is lies? i dont understand, are you saying the carrier isnt there??

Soul Controller
12-05-2012, 07:34 PM
you kidding? This is all over the front pages of some of the biggest news sites. You must live in a bubble lol.

really? does this dude or even gerald celente have spots on fox or cnn / cnn . bbc ?

so they have a mainstream audience? or maybe appear on other shows outside of rt.. yes rt is pretty big, but how many americans would watch state sponsored russian news.. yes i sound presumptuous. but!! americans !! lol

so let me get this right, this charlie clip is trending over teh world wide web?

dope shit. :)

Drunken Monk
12-05-2012, 07:34 PM
is just an illusion LMAO

EAGLE EYE
12-05-2012, 07:38 PM
really? does this dude or even gerald celente have spots on fox or cnn / cnn . bbc ?

so they have a mainstream audience? or maybe appear on other shows outside of rt.. yes rt is pretty big, but how many americans would watch state sponsored russian news.. yes i sound presumptuous. but!! americans !! lol

so let me get this right, this charlie clip is trending over teh world wide web?

dope shit. :)

No, im saying Syria is being covered - but then again not towards your liking

Soul Controller
12-05-2012, 07:42 PM
whats towards my liking??

western media remembering, that they're funding al ciada, who are the terrorists in that country, also remembering that the party they where supporting the last year or so, disbanded a few weeks back, as they was committing genocide en masse, and turning the civilians away from them... so that party changed names.. now surprise surprise, comes this 'wmd' shit..

did you watch teh rt video bob? its only 2 mins long :)

Soul Controller
12-05-2012, 07:45 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/561228_433084883386138_1015054149_n.jpg

you know thats their pseudo religious playscript.

its what they ALL jizm over...

EAGLE EYE
12-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Maybe you should become the indian Rupert Murdoch or get your own no-spin zone show

I mean... You have it all figured out. Crystal clear analysis of every situation humanity is up against.

CEITEDMOFO
12-05-2012, 07:53 PM
GREAT ANOTHER SYRIA THREaD
http://breakroomdelivery.com/userimages/computer%20nap.jpg

Soul Controller
12-05-2012, 08:00 PM
GREAT ANOTHER SYRIA THREaD
http://breakroomdelivery.com/userimages/computer%20nap.jpg

*renames thread tribulations part2 (as im, sure you know about the golan heights, and the whole history of the area)

*http://kiamagic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/b0L7h.gif

Soul Controller
12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
4IahYamJyuI

^^ lolol tail wagging its dog!

diggy
08-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Well, is it gonna pop off?

Another Iraq?

The Hound
08-28-2013, 12:08 AM
WW3 is potentially on its way.

The Hound
08-28-2013, 12:16 AM
What yall think? I know Alex Jones is pretty out there but there is some good stuff in this video

rqr_osrktnE

INF
08-28-2013, 12:44 AM
alex jones works for the fbi/cia

dude spreads fear

its real whats coming though its ww3

The Hound
08-28-2013, 12:48 AM
alex jones works for the fbi/cia

dude spreads fear

its real whats coming though its ww3

Word, I've felt this way for a while too. IDK about working for the CIA but he's always hysterically against EVERYTHING, makes me question his real agenda. I wonder how much coin he makes from this shit too. His firearms agenda is transparent too.

This particular video is the truth which is the annoying thing about Alex Jones because occasionally he brings a gem like this but its easy to ignore because of who he is.

INF
08-28-2013, 12:56 AM
word

SL33
08-28-2013, 02:00 AM
SMH @ Nobel prize winner having his second war in a two year span.

diggy
08-28-2013, 11:01 AM
What yall think? I know Alex Jones is pretty out there but there is some good stuff in this video

rqr_osrktnE

Good vid. Thanks.

check two
08-28-2013, 02:55 PM
SMH @ Nobel prize winner having his second war in a two year span.

Is that blockhead Putin better?

Syrian's leader reminds me of Freddie Mercury.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-28-2013, 07:05 PM
UK should stay out of it.

The Hound
08-28-2013, 08:06 PM
UK should stay out of it.

Australia too. We have our election next week and the current party are sure as hell getting kicked out but if he came out and said "Nah we aren't getting involved" he'd retain power IMO

US are always using a potential Indonesian threat to keep our politicians under their thumb though

howard the duck
08-28-2013, 08:21 PM
_ClFw-ekZ08

IrOnMaN
08-28-2013, 08:44 PM
WW3 won't happen.

diggy
08-28-2013, 11:01 PM
^^You really don't know that.

INF
08-28-2013, 11:25 PM
its okay Diggy , we can trust Tetris cuz he knows ww3 aint fixing to happen and he knows there is a Jesus.

Look...do you not know written American History?!?!?! WW3 is written already and its gonna happen and its fixin to happen. READ SOME BOOKS ...please. Watch some videos of REAL BOOKS being reviewed unbiased. something ...shit.

Nigga,..... play an Assassins Creed for goodness sake. shit...

The Hound
08-28-2013, 11:27 PM
Why wouldn't there be WW3? We've already two of them.

Is it worth waiting to see if the Russians and Chinese are bluffing?

The Hound
08-28-2013, 11:29 PM
I wonder how many trillions of dollars could be made out of WW3 too. Incomprehensible amount of money.

diggy
08-28-2013, 11:34 PM
^^Exactly. My history teacher in HS told the classroom that war was a business. He was right.

INF
08-28-2013, 11:36 PM
so much munahy its almost not worth counting , G.

Thats all its about. Money and Conquest. Overall , Control. What sense does it make to have control over another human being that is a human being just like you? What gives anybody the right?

If you have a human that is showing that is has no respect for mutual respect then things have to be done about that but War does not make sense and not at the level it's been for sooo long now.

Do you know that certain countries before being declared war upon or were invaded .... , they were DOPED. yeah , I have footage of this shit and once dope was dropped in duffle bags or burlap sacks and then they waited an hour or two and then stormed in and then another time the dope was just crop dusted over the land being war'd on. SMH

it aint got any better in modern war times either. Anybody seen that video where that kid takes his medals and throws em at the beginning of that press conference and then he goes into an expose of the military and what they do when they touch down.

man the list goes on and on and Soul Controller (Sana) can copy and paste that shit for you for days.

nothing is okay about War on a level of a ww1 ,2 ,or 3

you CAN NOT fight fire with fire

INF
08-28-2013, 11:38 PM
double double post post

madchild
08-28-2013, 11:44 PM
I usually don't care about third world countries and current affairs (my attitude is let them kill themselves), but CNN has probably misguided me between flicking between Duck Dynasty. So, I was hoping WuCorp can shed some light on a few questions.

1. Why does this decision to do something about Syria seem to rest on Obama's shoulders? Isn't this the job of the UN to make a decision as a whole on how to go forward?

First off, I guess it doesn't help that I'm watching a U.S. TV station. Secondly, I guess no other country has the balls to do anything about it and help.

2. Is this any different then the Germans gassing the Jews? We all know how well that turned out.

3. Why is Russia and China on Syria's side?

The Hound
08-28-2013, 11:48 PM
so much munahy its almost not worth counting , G.

Thats all its about. Money and Conquest. Overall , Control. What sense does it make to have control over another human being that is a human being just like you? What gives anybody the right?

If you have a human that is showing that is has no respect for mutual respect then things have to be done about that but War does not make sense and not at the level it's been for sooo long now.

Do you know that certain countries before being declared war upon or were invaded .... , they were DOPED. yeah , I have footage of this shit and once dope was dropped in duffle bags or burlap sacks and then they waited an hour or two and then stormed in and then another time the dope was just crop dusted over the land being war'd on. SMH

it aint got any better in modern war times either. Anybody seen that video where that kid takes his medals and throws em at the beginning of that press conference and then he goes into an expose of the military and what they do when they touch down.

man the list goes on and on and Soul Controller (Sana) can copy and paste that shit for you for days.

nothing is okay about War on a level of a ww1 ,2 ,or 3

you CAN NOT fight fire with fire

Ego. We already think we own this planet and are above all other species so it is only really natural we try and control ourselves. How many people you know just kick a plant over and don't even realise it lives?

Nothing makes money like a war, it's a centuries old proven formula.

INF
08-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Russia and china was down for this shit.they playing their role.reason dudes history teacher knows its big business is cause history shows us this.look up war history and banking history and youll answer your questions quick.

INF
08-29-2013, 12:02 AM
Ego. We already think we own this planet and are above all other species so it is only really natural we try and control ourselves. How many people you know just kick a plant over and don't even realise it lives?

Nothing makes money like a war, it's a centuries old proven formula.

oh i know

u gotta wonder what all the money is for....

how further can your ego go once you have dominated the planet with it ...

?????

ya know??

The Hound
08-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Word. Some of them they OWN the money, what they need money for?

It's all small steps towards the globalisation dream. Have a huge war, generate incomprehensible amounts of money, sign off on all of these peace treaties, divide up land, kill a lot of people.

I don't think a war with Syria will go down well at all with society in Western countries, on a much larger scale than Iraq/Afghanistan which was divided mostly.

Soul Controller
08-29-2013, 03:12 AM
they keep pushing this 'Syrian govt used chemical weapons' when every time this story hits western owned media, the evidence always points to the western controlled rebels using these weapons....the free syria army/al ciada use that shit, and have... the people of syria know this..

the reason they wait for obama is.. cos..'they' control the rebels...

why did (why does)nothing happen with the usa use of depleted uraniumweapons, those chemical weapons are fucking toxic to land and future generations..

gotta love the dumbed down masses

The Hound
08-29-2013, 03:27 AM
Real talk ^^

And since when did the US government need evidence anyway lol there were no WMD's in Iraq found or evidence linking Iraq to training Al-Qaeda and they still invaded Iraq

As much as the Western media is pushing the Syrian government angle I'm sure a lot of people on social media and forums I visit really question this. Not enough people are aware but certainly more than in the past.

Soul Controller
08-29-2013, 03:49 AM
related

The U.S., Britain and Israel have Used Chemical Weapons within the Last 10 Years

Those Condemning Syria Have Themselves Recently Used Chemical Weapons

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/08/the-u-s-and-israel-have-used-chemical-weapons-within-the-last-8-years.html

&

Israel gives up white phosphorus, because ’it doesn’t photograph well’
http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=24948

sneaky sneaky

SL33
08-29-2013, 04:29 AM
There won't be a WW3 yet. You guys are funny.

1. Why does this decision to do something about Syria seem to rest on Obama's shoulders? Isn't this the job of the UN to make a decision as a whole on how to go forward?

It is UN's job, but NATO countries have been attacking countries unilaterally (Lybia, Serbia and Montenegro) without any UN approval.

2. Is this any different then the Germans gassing the Jews? We all know how well that turned out.

Germans did gas the Jews, but this Syrian incident is totally fixed by foreign secret services and whatnot. Assad has way too many enemies in the region.

3. Why is Russia and China on Syria's side?

There is a solid community of orthodox christians in Syria and a great number of mixed syrian/russian marriages. Plus, Russia has a naval base in Tartus, their only base in Mediteranean. Chinese are trying to have their share of friends in region (allthough Iran comes like one). Entire Arab world is controlled by States and Britain.

Soul Controller
08-29-2013, 04:57 AM
Syria Conflict Intensifies As Bears Enter War

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/23/23307/original/700.jpg?0261

http://www.theonion.com/articles/syria-conflict-intensifies-as-bears-enter-war,33659/

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-29-2013, 07:38 AM
there's more money to be lost for america if they go ahead against China and Russia. america are already borrowing a trillion a year, where are they gonna get the extra money to fund another war? face it, it's gonna be long and messy war with China and Russia, america can't afford to go to war.

The Hound
08-29-2013, 08:26 AM
America the country, absolutely. Not to mention the trade relations with China.

The corporations behind it all that make the weapons and provide the "security" though? It's a gold mine. Full scale war is the jackpot.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-29-2013, 08:32 AM
does america really wanna be responsible for a ww3?

they can't say they were defending their country this time cos it's not their country being attacked.

The Hound
08-29-2013, 08:38 AM
It appears the current administration is that arrogant that they believe they can justify war and everyone will back it.

War on Syria can not be justified right now. I think there will be huge backlash against it if it goes ahead. Not that it will matter in the slightest though but it'll be there.

It worked for Iraq/Afghanistan because they used the "defense" angle but as you said they can't this time. I'm hoping our countries stay out of it but I doubt it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-29-2013, 09:04 AM
this was Iraq war 2

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2279712&highlight=kuwait#post2279712

Bush was certain that Iraq had WMDs because it was the US that sold Iraq those WMDs, or Iraq could have got them from Isreal who gets their WMDs from the US. when nothing was found it was because Saddam had sold them on. the US were made to look like fools when nothing was found but they knew for certain that WMDs had been sold to Iraq, that's why the US killed Saddam. the US (Bush Senior) supplied Iraq (Saddam) with weapons before the first Gulf War when Iraq attacked Kuwait.

this business at the moment with Iran is just the same thing, Iran might have bought some weapons from Isreal, or even from the US, and now the US think they are targets, but Iran hasn't started any trouble for a long time and they don't get involved when other countries that wanna go to war. leave them alone.

HANZO
08-29-2013, 09:39 AM
It won't turn out to be a WW3.

The Syrian situation is a religious war. The Sunni nations in the middle east never did like the fact that Sunni majority Syria was controlled by the Shia-Alawite minority. Syria is just a proxy for the greater Sunni vs Shia war in the middle east. It has been going on in Iraq for the last decade, in Lebanon for even longer. In essence its a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. No right minded western nation would want to involve themselves in such dramas. The only reason why the US and UK is making noise now is that their Saudi friends have asked for a little favour.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-29-2013, 10:28 AM
This is BULLSHIT, Stop playing the Global police, U.S.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-29-2013, 12:21 PM
US and UK can fuck themselves for wanting to get involved.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-29-2013, 12:25 PM
fuck Syria and their bullshit war. religious war, killing people with no proof.

let them carry on, the less of them the better if their god allows them to kill.

if they start trouble outside of Syria then something should be done.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-29-2013, 01:01 PM
i do believe in evacuating all women and children to a safe place, provide them with food and shelter.

check two
08-29-2013, 01:13 PM
what about the men?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-29-2013, 01:14 PM
atheists would never try to pull a holy war. atheists are peaceful people.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-29-2013, 01:16 PM
what about the men?

if they wanna leave then evacuate them too.

howard the duck
08-29-2013, 03:28 PM
atheists would never try to pull a holy war. atheists are peaceful people.

most atheists are fat

fat ppl are lazy

atheists would be too fat and lazy to start a war

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-29-2013, 03:42 PM
I weighed in at 123.8 lbs today that's a BMI of 21, so who are you calling fat?

The Hound
08-29-2013, 06:35 PM
It won't turn out to be a WW3.

The Syrian situation is a religious war. The Sunni nations in the middle east never did like the fact that Sunni majority Syria was controlled by the Shia-Alawite minority. Syria is just a proxy for the greater Sunni vs Shia war in the middle east. It has been going on in Iraq for the last decade, in Lebanon for even longer. In essence its a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. No right minded western nation would want to involve themselves in such dramas. The only reason why the US and UK is making noise now is that their Saudi friends have asked for a little favour.

THIS x 1000

It's funny seeing the anti Islam sentiments coming from rednecks when they don't realise the US has been in bed with Saudi Arabia for a loooooong time

howard the duck
08-29-2013, 06:44 PM
I weighed in at 123.8 lbs today that's a BMI of 21, so who are you calling fat?

i'm not calling you fat

i'm just posting an observation in today's society

The Hound
08-29-2013, 07:50 PM
Trixx will be happy

British Parliament Votes Against Military Intervention In Syria
By RAPHAEL SATTER and GREGORY KATZ 08/29/13 07:58 PM ET EDT AP

LONDON — British Prime Minister David Cameron lost a vote endorsing military action against Syria by 13 votes Thursday, a stunning defeat that will almost guarantee that Britain plays no direct role in any U.S. attack on Bashar Assad's government.

A grim-faced Cameron conceded after the vote that "the British Parliament, reflecting the views of the British people, does not want to see British military action."

The prime minister said that while he still believed in a "tough response" to the alleged use of chemical weapons by Assad's regime, he would respect the will of Parliament.

Responding to the vote, the White House said that a decision on a possible military strike against Syria will be guided by America's best interests, suggesting the U.S. may act alone if other nations won't help.

The defeat was as dramatic as it was unexpected. At the start of the week, Cameron had seemed poised to join Washington in possible military action against Assad. The suspected chemical weapons attacks took place Aug. 21 in suburbs east and west of Damascus. The humanitarian group Doctors Without Borders has said the strikes killed 355 people.

Gruesome images of sickened men, women and children writhing on the floor drew outrage from across the world, and Cameron recalled Parliament from its summer break for an emergency vote, which was widely seen as a prelude to international action.

"The video footage illustrates some of the most sickening human suffering imaginable," Cameron told lawmakers before the vote, arguing that the most dangerous thing to do was to "stand back and do nothing."

But the push for strikes against the Syrian regime began to lose momentum as questions were raised about the intelligence underpinning the move. During a debate with lawmakers, he conceded that there was still a sliver of uncertainty about whether Assad truly was behind the attacks.

"In the end there is no 100 percent certainty about who is responsible," Cameron said, although he insisted that officials were still as "as certain as possible" that Assad's forces were responsible.

That was not enough for Britain's Labour Party, which is still smarting from its ill-fated decision to champion the invasion of Iraq in 2003. The party announced its opposition to the move despite Cameron's concessions, which included a promise to give U.N. inspectors time to report back to the Security Council and to do his outmost to secure a resolution there.

He also promised to give lawmakers a second vote in a bid to assuage fears that Britain was being rushed into an attack.

Cameron's impassioned pleas and hours of debate failed to dispel lingering suspicions that what was billed as a limited campaign would turn into an Iraq-style quagmire, and the prime minister lost the late-night vote 285-272. Some lawmakers shouted: "Resign!"

Tony Travers, the director of the government department at the London School of Economics, said Cameron had clearly miscalculated when he brought Parliament back early from its summer recess. He said the move had been unpopular even within Cameron's Conservative Party.

"Clearly this will be seen as a defeat, it suggests he got the politics wrong, both with the opposition and with some members of his own party," Travers said. "It's not great, it's not brilliant, nor is it the end of the world for him. He's lost votes before. It doesn't necessarily stop them taking further action, but they are going to have to start again really."

He said there was "not a lot" of public support for British military activity in Syria.

Defense Secretary Philip Hammond confirmed that British forces would not be involved in any potential strike, something he said would doubtless upset Washington – and please Assad.

"It is certainly going to place some strain on the special relationship," Hammond told BBC radio. "The Americans do understand the parliamentary process that we have to go through.... Common sense must tell us that the Assad regime is going to be a little bit less uncomfortable tonight as a result of this decision in Parliament."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/british-parliament-syria-vote_n_3839067.html

diggy
08-29-2013, 09:27 PM
^^Looks like U.S. will have to do it alone.

i do believe in evacuating all women and children to a safe place, provide them with food and shelter.

^This type of thinking is the problem with a lot of women.

IrOnMaN
08-29-2013, 09:56 PM
I stated that WW3 will not happen is because it will cost billions and billions of dollars to fund. America cannot afford another war at this point.

Syria is...hell. I do agree that the world cannot just set back and not react. Something has to be done in order to stop these mass killing. You can't just destroy innocent people and not expect the world not to react to such animalistic behavior.

hashashin
08-30-2013, 04:58 AM
Fuck Cameron, glad they voted against him!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2013, 08:39 AM
^^Looks like U.S. will have to do it alone.

^This type of thinking is the problem with a lot of women.

How is it a problem??

i don't believe the UK should take military action but if the UK want to help Syria in any way then they should help take care of the women and children. the Syrians have been leaving the area since the beginning of the war to safe areas/neighbouring countries. what is so wrong with helping them to evacuate to safe areas/neighbouring countries? it's what the UK did in WW2, evacuated the children to the countryside.

if the fighting spills over into the neighbouring countries then we can reassess the situation and then decide to take military action.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2013, 10:39 AM
i'm not calling you fat

i'm just posting an observation in today's society

because there can't possibly any fat religious people?

INF
08-30-2013, 11:41 AM
fuck war make art

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=698703766809983&l=3852303417781361757

SL33
08-30-2013, 12:15 PM
It's just States and France then...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2013, 12:56 PM
I don't see how it would put a strain on the "special relationship" between US and UK. Neither country is being attacked here.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2013, 01:42 PM
Given the involvement the US and UK have had in Afganistan and Iraq in recent years it proves that neither countries have any idea on how to help with problems in the Middle East. They have no business getting themselves involved in Syria.

check two
08-30-2013, 02:19 PM
What is France going to do? Smoke cigarettes?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2013, 08:32 PM
If it's a religious war the foundations of the war is all based on bullshit. No side has proof, there is no side to support. Leave them to it. Why get involved in the fighting? Just get the women and children to safety if they wanna help but don't bother with military action. It ain't worth it.

ShaDynasty
08-30-2013, 09:15 PM
Why get involved in the fighting?

Money

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-30-2013, 09:20 PM
The way the news is presented they're trying to make out it was Assad that was responsible for the chemical weapons and they want to get involved to stop the violence. That's what Cameron is trying to say.

check two
08-30-2013, 09:33 PM
Assad needs to bring his mustache back.

hashashin
08-31-2013, 03:28 AM

lol, they're Americas new best friend now!

Shogah
08-31-2013, 04:16 AM
. Something has to be done in order to stop these mass killing. You can't just destroy innocent people and not expect the world not to react to such animalistic behavior.

I agree, that's why the whole world is hoping for the final downfall of US hegemony. I hope the Syria will be at least one of the nails in their coffin, if they are stupid enough to attack.

check two
08-31-2013, 10:43 AM
Maybe Putin can poison some more people.

SL33
08-31-2013, 10:54 AM
Or maybe a Nobel prize winner and his french padawan can scorch another nursing home and call it a collateral damage.

check two
08-31-2013, 11:12 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/62415d6659a223c700314b45a8c60623/tumblr_mpf3x7iCS61r6gt8vo1_400.gif

INF
08-31-2013, 03:38 PM
so now that Obama said its fixing to be on....

how do u feeeeeel????????

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7479625216/h1228909D/

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-31-2013, 03:45 PM
If Obama upsets Iran, or Russia, or China by doing so then US are on their own. UK don't wanna start anything with anyone, just that dickhead Cameron.

HANZO
08-31-2013, 06:02 PM
I think it has to be accepted that this conflict has gotten out of hand and that action should have come sooner rather than later. Fact is Assad at the beginning of this whole saga had the chance to heed the call of the majority of Syrians. They wanted a more democratic nation, one where a small minority did not control the entire nation. He was given the chance for reform, all he had to do was call for elections. He didn't though and other nations were all to happy to jump at the opportunity to rid Iran of its lone ally in the middle east. Assad himself fell into this trap. His Presidential seat was too damn comfortable for him to give up.

If Obama upsets Iran, or Russia, or China by doing so then US are on their own. UK don't wanna start anything with anyone, just that dickhead Cameron.

It doesn't really matter if the UK doesn't want to act. This call for action against Syria like I said wasn't done by Cameron or Obama. Its Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey calling for action. They have been pushing this from day one, the burden of the Syrian war is heavy on the middle eastern states. Turning Syria into a Sunni run Arab state ofcourse benefits all of these countries. You may ask why then won't these nations attack Syria? the simply answer to that they don't want to be seen as nations which bombs and kills its fellow muslims. So they call in America, who now have the moral incentive to attack because of the use of chemicals.

ShaDynasty
08-31-2013, 07:30 PM

Haha. Wait.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-01-2013, 12:32 PM
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/69553000/jpg/_69553306_cbb07d76-ab43-46a2-b466-4afb086cf196.jpg

check two
09-02-2013, 12:05 PM
7 million people fleeing? Where will the room be?

Dressed like prehistoric times, but using a smart phone

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/S2CtHERVYnTZMGSGjLqamw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTEzNzY7cHlvZmY9MDtxPT g1O3c9OTYw/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/d303152893f8371d3c0f6a7067004061.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/un-5-million-displaced-inside-syria-112121686.html

INF
09-02-2013, 12:09 PM
7 million people fleeing? Where will the room be?

Dressed like prehistoric times, but using a smart phone

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/S2CtHERVYnTZMGSGjLqamw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTEzNzY7cHlvZmY9MDtxPT g1O3c9OTYw/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/d303152893f8371d3c0f6a7067004061.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/un-5-million-displaced-inside-syria-112121686.html

the way women are treated around the world I can't even hate on covering them up. I know my woman dont wanna be covered up like that but that custom shows how bad it can be. you ever wonder why god hides the goddess in most cases????? Cuz mf's dont know how to act.

back on real topic - this whole thing is horrible. I'm not happy to relish in Obama not giving a fuck about PEACE. I know I was clowning up there with "how does that make you feel" but Yo!!! NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO FEEL ANY OF THIS

check two
09-02-2013, 12:28 PM
There's a lot of area in between just eyeballs showing and a girl's butt cheeks popping out the bottom of her shorts. People walking around in snuggies in 99 degree heat and getting whipped for revealing their nose, is ridiculous. A bunch of chicks don't know how to act either.. when people like the god Hogan goes by with his 24 inch pythons, and they are salivating at the mouth and moaning their desires.

Anyway, John McCain wants to continue to fight for Al qaeda. I wouldn't be surprised if he joins ranks.

diggy
09-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Obama was given a Nobel peace prize. It should be taken back!!!

CEITEDMOFO
09-02-2013, 12:51 PM
https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1236612_10151672336947872_1593571317_n.jpg

check two
09-02-2013, 12:53 PM
I don't think it means that much, wasn't Hitler nominated before?

CEITEDMOFO
09-02-2013, 01:01 PM
https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1236101_10151673374507872_1718768404_n.jpg

diggy
09-02-2013, 01:13 PM
^^Stubby man hands.

INF
09-02-2013, 01:40 PM
https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1236101_10151673374507872_1718768404_n.jpg

^^Stubby man hands.

dat ass doe

FatherSl!me
09-02-2013, 01:53 PM
https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1236612_10151672336947872_1593571317_n.jpg

http://http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liqzpzmUAC1qg7p7r.gif

^^Stubby man hands.

SMFH!!! Only on wu corp

howard the duck
09-02-2013, 11:17 PM
-lu3AJClcUc

IrOnMaN
09-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Obama was given a Nobel peace prize. It should be taken back!!!

Why?

diggy
09-04-2013, 12:47 PM
THE JUDGMENT
CONFLICT. You are sincere And are being obstructed. A cautious halt halfway brings good fortune. Going through to the end brings misfortune. It furthers one to see the great man. It does not further one to cross the great water.

Conflict develops when one feels himself to be in the right and runs into opposition. If one is not convinced of being in the right, opposition leads to craftiness or high-handed encroachment but not to open conflict.

If a man is entangled in a conflict, his only salvation lies in being so clear- headed and inwardly strong that he is always ready to come to terms by meeting the opponent halfway. To carry one the conflict to the bitter end has evil effects even when one is the right, because the enmity is then perpetuated. It is important to see the great man, that is, an impartial man whose authority is great enough to terminate the conflict amicably or assure a just decision. In times of strife, crossing the great water is to be avoided, that is, dangerous enterprises are not to be begun, because in order to be successful they require concerted unity of focus. Conflict within weakens the power to conquer danger without.....

CEITEDMOFO
09-04-2013, 03:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MLSrjIz.jpg

The Hound
09-04-2013, 10:30 PM

France are the OG's of wars

Soul Controller
09-05-2013, 05:28 AM
http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=26737

Syria’s ’chemical weapons’ turn out to be sodium fluoride - as used in the U.S. water supply!

lulz Amerifidels.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-05-2013, 05:53 PM
i like how the US presidents like to demonise other premieres around the world like kim jong il/un, putin, gaddafi, saddam, bin laden, but if you look at it properly you'll see how many premieres around the world the US presidents has killed off and instead of him looking like the villain that he is, he's pronounced a hero and given nobel peace prizes and shit.

you can't just go and kill people you don't like, or feel threatened by. He's supposed to be a politician, meaning he should know how to use his powers to keep the peace, not waging wars.

US are borrowing $trillion a year, they're just wanting to go into Syria for the money to be made, it's not about keeping the peace like they're trying to say they're wanting to do.

IrOnMaN
09-06-2013, 11:23 PM
^Right. This is all business. Anyone who think that we're not going to strike Syria is a fool! Obama has to do this with or with the congressional support. If Obama rejects the idea of striking Syria, he'll be considered weak and the world leaders will question his abilities. Obama's administration have already made up their mind.

SL33
09-07-2013, 03:14 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-htrQjYBR3QA/Uihg3KwRhAI/AAAAAAAABd8/wpcNpNJWvrU/s1600/conflicto+sirio+buques+5+sep+2013.jpg

PALEFORCE
09-12-2013, 08:22 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/1001919_580579578661466_2101594281_n.jpg (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/whitel0tus/media/1001919_580579578661466_2101594281_n.jpg.html)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-13-2013, 10:21 AM
Syria needs new elections, fast.

check two
09-13-2013, 11:34 AM
I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, Putin has said that Assad is one of the best he's ever had.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-13-2013, 11:37 AM
Putin doesn't live in Syria. It's up to the people of Syria to decide, not Putin.

check two
09-13-2013, 11:42 AM
They don't have a democracy though.

SL33
09-14-2013, 07:02 AM
hahahahahaha

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=37b_1378633407

diggy
09-17-2013, 04:12 PM
In public shift, Israel calls for Assad's fall

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel wants to see Syrian President Bashar al-Assad toppled, its ambassador to the United States said on Tuesday, in a shift from its non-committal public stance on its neighbor's civil war.

Even Assad's defeat by al Qaeda-aligned rebels would be preferable to Damascus's current alliance with Israel's arch-foe Iran, Ambassador Michael Oren said in an interview with the Jerusalem Post.

His comments marked a move in Israel's public position on Syria's two-and-1/2-year-old war.

Though old enemies, a stable stand-off has endured between the two countries during Assad's rule and at times Israel had pursued peace talks with him in hope of divorcing Syria from Tehran and Iranian-sponsored Hezbollah guerrillas in neighboring Lebanon.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had long avoided openly calling for the Syrian president's fall. Some Israeli officials now worry that radical Sunni Islamist insurgents fighting Assad will eventually turn their guns on the Jewish state.

But with Assad under U.S.-led condemnation for his forces' alleged chemical attack on a rebel district of Damascus on August 21, Oren said Israel's message was that he must go.
"We always wanted Bashar Assad to go, we always preferred the bad guys who weren't backed by Iran to the bad guys who were backed by Iran," Oren said in the interview, excerpted on Tuesday before its full publication on Friday.

Assad's overthrow would also weaken the alliance with Iran and Hezbollah, Oren said.

"The greatest danger to Israel is by the strategic arc that extends from Tehran, to Damascus to Beirut. And we saw the Assad regime as the keystone in that arc," he said.

Oren said that other anti-Assad rebels were less radical than the Islamists.
Israel believes around one in 10 Syrian rebels are Sunni militants sworn to its destruction. Assad's Alawite sect is closer to the rival Shi'ite Islam of Iran and Hezbollah.

Oren, a Netanyahu confidant, did not say in the interview whether or how Israel was promoting Assad's fall.

Netanyahu casts Iran's disputed nuclear drive as the main menace to Israel and world stability.

Israel, which is widely assumed to have the region's sole atomic arsenal, has played down any direct Syrian threat to it but is concerned that a weak Western policy towards Assad could encourage Iran.

The Israelis have conferred closely with Washington as it first threatened military reprisals over the Damascus gas attack and then struck a deal with Russia for placing Syria's chemical weapons under international control.

Netanyahu has urged Syria be stripped of such arms, while insisting that his government was not getting involved in Assad's feud with the rebels.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/public-shift-israel-calls-assads-fall-092527994.html.

Soul Controller
12-05-2013, 07:37 AM
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Congress_Backs_Terrorists_In_Syria_%E2%80%A6_Then_ Says_We_Need_NSA_Spying_Because_There_are_Terroris ts_In_Syria/30873/0/0/0/Y/M.html

Congress Backs Terrorists In Syria … Then Says We Need NSA Spying Because There are Terrorists In Syria

Source: Washington's Blog (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/12/congress-creates-terrorists-syria-says-need-nsa-spying-terrorists-syria.html)

Stunning Hypocrisy

The civil war in Syria started in March 2011 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_civil_war). And see this (http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/world/timeline-unrest-in-syria/207/).
However, the U.S (http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/01/us-usa-syria-obama-order-idUSBRE8701OK20120801). has been funding the Syrian opposition (http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/syrian-rebels-get-influx-of-arms-with-gulf-neighbors-money-us-coordination/2012/05/15/gIQAds2TSU_story.html) since 2006 (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/04/18/syria-united-states-backing-wikileaks.html) … and arming (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html?pagewanted=all) the opposition since2007 (http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/03/05/070305fa_fact_hersh). (In reality, the U.S. and Britain considered attacking Syrians and then blaming it on the Syrian government as an excuse for regime change … 50 years ago (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/07/false-flags-in-syria.html) (the U.S. just admitted that they did this to Iran (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/08/cia-admits-it-helped-overthrow-the-democratically-elected-government-of-iran-in-1953.html)) . And the U.S. has been planning regime change in Syria for 20 years straight (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/11/neoconservatives-planned-regime-change-throughout-the-middle-east-and-northern-africa-20-years-ago.html). And see this (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/08/u-s-started-backing-syrian-opposition-years-before-the-uprising-started.html).)

The New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/world/middleeast/syrian-rebels-tied-to-al-qaeda-play-key-role-in-war.html?pagewanted=all&gwh=2E4EE16CDE493D9A84175F49CED6AD4E), (and here (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/25/world/middleeast/al-qaeda-insinuating-its-way-into-syrias-conflict.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all) and here (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/world/middleeast/brutality-of-syrian-rebels-pose-dilemma-in-west.html?hp&_r=0)) , Wall Street Journal (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443343704577551281530782466.html?m od=googlenews_wsj), USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/11/syria-al-qaeda-connection/2075323/), CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/10/opinion/bergen-al-qaeda-syria), McClatchy (http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2012/0217/Top-US-official-Al-Qaeda-in-Iraq-joining-fight-against-Syria-s-Assad) (andhere (http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/08/06/198675/al-qaida-groups-lead-syrian-rebels.html#.Uh-wCH-plac)), AP (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57597135/syria-rebels-led-by-militants-with-al-qaeda-links-claim-capture-of-major-air-base/), Time (http://world.time.com/2012/07/26/time-exclusive-meet-the-islamist-militants-fighting-alongside-syrias-rebels/?iid=gs-main-lede), Reuters (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/05/john-kerry-syrian-rebels_n_3870782.html?utm_hp_ref=politics), BBC (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22095099), the Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/does-obama-know-hes-fighting-on-alqaidas-side-8786680.html), the Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9396256/Al-Qaeda-tries-to-carve-out-a-war-for-itself-in-Syria.html), Agence France-Presse (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gajqRgjDWax0oBhQk8MU7HX8BwTQ?docId=CNG.8b32a d461489ab05113fc900b5f26049.941), Asia Times (http://atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/NG24Ak02.html), and the Star (http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2012/07/27/al_qaeda_is_seeking_to_manipulate_tensions_in_the_ middle_east_to_its_own_advantage_warn_experts.html ) (and here (http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/08/14/al_qaedalinked_syrian_rebels_kill_italian_priest_s ays_rights_group.html)) confirm that supporting the rebels means supporting Al Qaeda and two other terrorist groups (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/02/u-s-fighting-on-the-same-side-as-three-terrorist-groups-in-syria.html).
Indeed, the the New York Times has reported (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/world/middleeast/islamist-rebels-gains-in-syria-create-dilemma-for-us.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0) that virtually all of the rebel fighters are Al Qaeda terrorists.
The Syrian rebels are now calling for terrorist attacks on America (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/head-of-syrian-rebels-calls-for-terrorist-attacks-on-america.html). And we’ve long known that most of the weapons we’re shipping to Syria are ending up in the hands of Al Qaeda (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/world/middleeast/jihadists-receiving-most-arms-sent-to-syrian-rebels.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0). And they apparently have chemical weapons (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/classified-u-s-military-document-syrian-rebels-do-have-chemical-weapons.html).
And yet the U.S. is stepping up (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10283758/First-Syria-rebels-armed-and-trained-by-CIA-on-way-to-battlefield.html) its support for the Islamic extremists.
The chair of the House Intelligence Committee – Mike Rogers – voted for arming the Syrian rebels (http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell/mike-rogers-its-not-too-late-arm-syria). And the chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee – Diane Feinstein – has apparently quietly (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/congress-moves-towards-arming-syrian-rebels/) let arms flow to the rebels.
So are they admitting their mistake?
Heck, no! They’re using the specter of Syrian terrorists to justify mass surveillance by the NSA on innocent Americans …
And now he’s trying to use rebel Al Qaeda as an excuse for mass surveillance by the NSA.
As Juan Cole notes (http://www.juancole.com/2013/12/feinstein-reason-spying.html):
Senator Diane Feinstein and Rep. Mike Rogers (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/01/terrorists-are-gaining-ground-intelligence-committee-heads-say/) took to the airwaves on Sunday to warn that Americans are less safe than two years ago and that al-Qaeda is growing and spreading and that the US is menaced by bombs that can’t be detected by metal detectors.
Call me cynical, but those two have been among the biggest detractors of the American citizen’s fourth amendment rights against unreasonable search and seizure of personal effects and papers. I think their attempt to resurrect Usama Bin Laden is out of the National Security Agency internal playbook, which specifically instructs spokesmen to play up the terrorist threat when explaining why they need to know who all 310 million Americans are calling on our phones every day. [Here's what he's talking about (http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20131030/10331725067/nsas-talking-points-snowden-leaks-say-to-emphasize-911.shtml). Andhere (http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20131202/18045425438/nsa-gave-employees-ridiculous-talking-points-to-spread-among-friends-family-over-holidays.shtml).]
CNN’s Candy Crowley interviews them (http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2013/11/30/exp-sotu-intel-chairs-feinstein-rogers-westerners-fight-with-al-qaeda-jihadist-more-determined.cnn.html)

Now, obviously there are violent extremists in the world and the US like all other societies is likely to fall victim to further attacks by terrorists. But if they could not inflict significant damage on us with 9/11 (and economically and in every other way except the horrible death toll, they could not), then it is a little unlikely that this kind of threat is existential.
In fact the number of terrorist attacks in the US has vastly declined since the 1970s (as has violent crime over-all), as WaPo’s chart shows (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/16/eight-facts-about-terrorism-in-the-united-states/):
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/04/terrorist-attacks-since-1970.png
(The chart shows each attack as a number and does not show fatalities; obviously the Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11 would be prominent in that case. But the fact is that foreign terrorist attacks kill almost no one in America these days. You’re far more likely to fall in your bathtub and die than to face terrorism).
Rogers makes a big deal out of the fighting in northern Syria as a threat to the United States and says “thousands” of “Westerners” have gone to fight there. But Rogers is just obfuscating by mentioning vastly exaggerated statistics.
The number of Americans estimated by the FBI to be fighting (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/30/american-fighters-syria/3791043/) in Syria? 24. Two dozen. That’s it.
The Syrian civil war has nothing to do with the US, and is a local struggle rather unlikely to involve hitting America (more especially since, as Rogers carefully avoids mentioning, the US is committed to arming these rebels to fight against al-Assad.)
That’s right. Mike Rogers voted to give arms to the Syrian rebels. And while he may hope they don’t go to the al-Qaeda affiliates (as happened when Ronald Reagan gave $5 billion to the Afghan Mujahidin in the 1980s) [oops (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/09/sleeping-with-the-devil-how-u-s-and-saudi-backing-of-al-qaeda-led-to-911.html)], he has no guarantee that won’t happen and is willing to take the risk. If Rogers were really, really concerned about the Jabhat al-Nusra, he wouldn’t be risking upping its firepower with Americans’ tax dollars as a justification for monitoring who your 15 year old daughter calls on her cell phone.
Let us say that again. Feinstein and Rogers just came on television to scaremonger the American people with the Syrian jihadis, and both of them voted to give the Syrian rebels millions of dollars in arms. (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/21/senators-call-obama-arm-syrian-opposition/?page=all)
That’s a pretty good racket. You support the jihadis abroad and then point to jihadis abroad as the reason for which you have to get into the underwear of the American people.
Then they brought up Iraq, which is another local struggle. Dick Cheney repeatedly warned that if the US left Iraq, the terrorists created by the US Occupation (he didn’t put it that way) would follow us home. But it was never very likely an allegation. You could easily get an attack in the US by a disgruntled Sunni Iraqi. But that the Sunni Arabs of Iraq are gunning for the US? No sign of it.
Indeed, Al Qaeda wasn’t even in Iraq (http://crooksandliars.com/cernig/bush-admits-al-qaeda-wasnt-iraq-invasion-so) until the U.S. invaded that country.
And U.S. policy has lead to a world-wide increase in terrorism (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/10/u-s-war-on-terror-has-increased-terrorism.html).
Of course, mass surveillance doesn’t really have much to do with terrorism (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/11/3-senators-top-secret-clearance-reviewed-surveillance-extensively-seen-evidence-bulk-collection-americans-phone-records-provided-intell.html) in the first place.
No wonder Americans have such a low opinion (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/12/3-times-many-americans-supported-king-george-revolutionary-war-support-congress-today.html) of Congress. But people like Feinstein and Rogers couldn’t care less (http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/07/money-nsa-vote/).